Can you Answer?

12346»

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,333

@Brother Rando April 18 That's because the Name is read and pronounced from right to left. יהוה is read from right to left and reads Jehovah in English.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Remember Jewish Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared in 1530 by Tyndale.

One should note that your own posts show your hypocrisy in trying to hide God's Holy and Scared Name through a deceptive disguise is entirely exposed. Notice the Name JEHOVAH ?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 18 Notice Google Translate showing יהוה as LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4 and Jehovah in Deuteronomy 6:5

@Brother Rando April 18 One should note that your own posts show your hypocrisy in trying to hide God's Holy and Scared Name through a deceptive disguise is entirely exposed. Notice the Name JEHOVAH ?

Can you Answer @Brother Rando how many יהוה LORD did you see in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד׃

Paul Kahle, Bíblia Hebraica (Códice Leningrado, Sem Acentuação) (Sociedade Bíblica do Brasil, 1937), Dt 6:4.

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

?> What did יהוה Jesus The Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited April 19

Can you Answer @Brother Rando how many יהוה LORD did you see in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

There's Only One LORD in this Scripture- Just because the JEWS replaced and defaced God's Personal and Sacred Name with LORD in their disguise of hiding God's Name doesn't make it right- Only Satan and his demons would hide God's Name through deception, trickery, and disguise. Jehovah's Name is Eternal - Jesus was a given name 2,000 years ago. Also, Jesus was not used until 1530 by William Tyndale. So a person can say the name is only 500 years old.

Jesus is never called LORD - and JESUS is absent from the scripture is 6:4. What was INSPIRED you made unholy by inserting a title used for everyobe meaning 'Sir". Jesus is called a smaller Lord here because he is the Christ of JEHOVAH:

“The LORD [Jehovah] said unto my Lord [Jesus].” (Acts 2:34-36) The New World Translation removes any possible confusion between the two “Lords” by putting the divine name in its rightful place. It states: “Jehovah declared to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.’”--- the Same GOD whom authorized his Christ to count sins or forgive them. You teach POLYTHEISM. A pagan tradition of Catholicism.

I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, nor my praise to graven images.”—Isaiah 42:8New World Translation.

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”—Isaiah 42:8, King James Version.

Meaning of Isaiah 42:8

God tells us his personal name and adds that he does not share his praise or honor with idols.

God gave himself this personal name, which is commonly translated “Jehovah” in English.

(Exodus 3:14, 15) Although the divine name appears nearly 7,000 times in the Old Testament (Hebrew-​Aramaic Scriptures), many translations replace it with the title “LORD” (in capital letters). An example is in Psalm 110:1, which refers prophetically to both Jehovah and Jesus. In the King James Version, we read: “The LORD [Jehovah] said unto my Lord [Jesus].” (Acts 2:34-36) The New World Translation removes any possible confusion between the two “Lords” by putting the divine name in its rightful place. It states: “Jehovah declared to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.’”

A number of scholars believe that the divine name means “He Causes to Become.” Only the true God can live up to such a name, because he alone can cause himself or his creation to become whatever is necessary to fulfill his purpose.

As our Creator and the only true God, Jehovah deserves our exclusive devotion. No one else and nothing else is entitled to our worship, and this includes idols and images.—Exodus 20:2-6; 34:14; 1 John 5:21.

Context of Isaiah 42:8

In the opening verses of Isaiah chapter 42, Jehovah foretold the work of his “chosen one.” This approved servant, God said, “will bring justice to the nations.” (Isaiah 42:1) Regarding that promise, God stated: “Now I am declaring new things. Before they spring up, I tell you about them.” (Isaiah 42:9) The prophecy about the “chosen one” sprang up, or came true, centuries later when the Messiah, or Christ, arrived and carried out his earthly ministry.—Matthew 3:16, 17; 12:15-21.

Isaiah 42:8 From Additional Translations

“I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”—The ‘Holy Scriptures,’ by J. N. Darby.

“I am Jehovah; that is My name; and I will not give My glory to another, nor My praise to engraved images.”—A Literal Translation of the Bible.

NOTE * 6A Jesus—A Godlike One; Divine

Joh 1:1—“and the Word was a god (godlike; divine)”

Gr., καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος (kai the·osʹ en ho loʹgos)

“and the word was a god”

The New Testament, in An Improved Version, Upon the Basis of Archbishop Newcome’s New Translation: With a Corrected Text, London.

“and a god was the Word”

The Emphatic Diaglott (J21, interlinear reading), by Benjamin Wilson, New York and London.

“and the Word was divine”

The Bible—An American Translation, by J. M. P. Smith and E. J. Goodspeed, Chicago.

“and the Word was a god”

New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, Brooklyn.

“and a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word”a

Das Evangelium nach Johannes, by Siegfried Schulz, Göttingen, Germany.

“and godlike sort was the Logos”b

Das Evangelium nach Johannes, by Johannes Schneider, Berlin.

“and a god was the Logos”c

Das Evangelium nach Johannes, by Jürgen Becker, Würzburg, Germany.

These translations use such words as “a god,” “divine” or “godlike” because the Greek word θεός (the·osʹ) is a singular predicate noun occurring before the verb and is not preceded by the definite article. Careful translators recognize that the articular construction of the noun points to an identity, a personality, whereas a singular anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb points to a quality about someone. Therefore, John’s statement that the Word or Logos was “a god” or “divine” or “godlike” does not mean that he was the God with whom he was. It merely expresses a certain quality about the Word, or Logos, but it does not identify him as one and the same as God himself.

In the Greek text there are many cases of a singular anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb, such as in Mr 6:49; 11:32; Joh 4:19; 6:70; 8:44; 9:17; 10:1, 13, 33; 12:6. In these places translators insert the indefinite article “a” before the predicate noun in order to bring out the quality or characteristic of the subject. Since the indefinite article is inserted before the predicate noun in such texts, with equal justification the indefinite article “a” is inserted before the anarthrous θεός in the predicate of John 1:1 to make it read “a god.” The Sacred Scriptures confirm the correctness of this rendering.

In his article “Qualitative Anarthrous Predicate Nouns: Mark 15:39 and John 1:1,” published in Journal of Biblical Literature, Vol. 92, Philadelphia, 1973, p. 85, Philip B. Harner said that such clauses as the one in Joh 1:1, “with an anarthrous predicate preceding the verb, are primarily qualitative in meaning. They indicate that the logos has the nature of theos. There is no basis for regarding the predicate theos as definite.” On p. 87 of his article, Harner concluded: “In John 1:1 I think that the qualitative force of the predicate is so prominent that the noun cannot be regarded as definite.”

Following is a list of instances in the gospels of Mark and John where various translators have rendered singular anarthrous predicate nouns occurring before the verb with an indefinite article to denote the indefinite and qualitative status of the subject nouns:

Scripture Text

New World Translation

King James Version

An American Translation

New International Version

Revised Standard Version

Today’s English Version

Mark 6:49

an apparition

a spirit

a ghost

a ghost

a ghost

a ghost

Mark 11:32

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a real prophet

a prophet

John 4:19

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

John 6:70

a slanderer

a devil

an informer

a devil

a devil

a devil

John 8:44

a manslayer

a murderer

a murderer

a murderer

a murderer

a murderer

John 8:44

a liar

a liar

a liar

a liar

a liar

a liar

John 9:17

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

a prophet

John 10:1

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

John 10:13

a hired man

an hireling

a hired man

a hired hand

a hireling

a hired man

John 10:33

a man

a man

a mere man

a mere man

a man

a man

John 12:6

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

a thief

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 19 Can you Answer @Brother Rando how many יהוה LORD did you see in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

@Brother Rando April 19 There's Only One LORD in this Scripture

My eyes see Google Translate twice translated יהוה => LORD

Original language Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים has יהוה described as plural God: Strongs Hebrew 430 (is the plural form of Strongs Hebrew 433) with plural 1st person pronoun suffix: "of We"

We agree יהוה is One. My faith believes the uniqueness of Holy יהוה אלהים is simultaneously having three eternal voices, which are aspects of the יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to plural God of We in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

@Brother Rando April 19 and JESUS is absent from the scripture is 6:4.

Matthew 28:19 יהוה name has three eternal voice aspects that includes Jesus.

@Brother Rando April 19 Jesus is never called LORD

John 20:19-29 LEB (with יהוה for Lord, reflecting Jewish Scholars usually translated יהוה as Lord in LXX) =>

Now when it was evening on that day — the first day of the week — and the doors had been shut where the disciples were because of fear of the Jews,

Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace to you.”

And when he had said this, he showed his hands and his side to them.

Then the disciples rejoiced when they saw the יהוה.

So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you. As the Father has sent me, I also send you.”

And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them. If you retain the sins of any, they are retained.” 

Now Thomas, one of the twelve, who was called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

So the other disciples said to him, “We have seen the יהוה !”

But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and put my finger into the mark of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will never believe!” 

And after eight days his disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them.

Although the doors had been shut, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said, “Peace to you.”

Then he said to Thomas, “Place your finger here and see my hands, and place your hand and put it into my side. And do not be unbelieving, but believing!”

Thomas answered and said to him, “My יהוה and my God!”

Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen me, have you believed? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 20:19–29.

Can you Answer @Brother Rando about your denial of "My LORD and my God" spoken by Thomas to Jesus in John 20:28 ?

@Brother Rando April 19 In the Greek text there are many cases of a singular anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb, such as in Mr 6:49; 11:32; Joh 4:19; 6:70; 8:44; 9:17; 10:1, 13, 33; 12:6. In these places translators insert the indefinite article “a” before the predicate noun in order to bring out the quality or characteristic of the subject. Since the indefinite article is inserted before the predicate noun in such texts, with equal justification the indefinite article “a” is inserted before the anarthrous θεός in the predicate of John 1:1 to make it read “a god.” The Sacred Scriptures confirm the correctness of this rendering.

My eyes noticed deceptive copy from JW.org "6A Jesus—A Godlike One; Divine" and paste by @Brother Rando without attribution that is a form of deception = plagiarism. Another deception is "a singular anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb" being applicable to John 1:1c becuase the cited Greek examples lack the definite subject after the verb.

To me, "καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος" translated as "and The Word being God" expresses the spiritual quality of The Word being fully God (in past time) along with expressing the fullness of The God being more than The Word. One plural eternal God uniquely has three voices: one voice is The Word.

In contrast, the New World Translation of "the Word was a god" expresses an identity that simply contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts)

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

My eyes see the John 1:1 quality of The Word being God => consistent with Matthew 28:19 יהוה name having three eternal voice aspects. The Word = The Son aspect of The יהוה name. My eyes also see the completeness of God being three eternal voices. Thankful for my faith continously believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as τὸν θεόν

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

?> If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside Jesus Christ, why would Michael the Archangel command continous belief in Jesus Christ the same as eternal אלהים ?

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive the free ❤️ sin forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים to become Holy & Blameless in the sight of Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me while humanly not like a number of words posted by @Brother Rando).

Notably absent from @Brother Rando is any logical reason to believe & obey the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society with publications teaching the only way to God (effectively supplanting יהוה Jesus Christ for knowing & experiencing Holy יהוה אלהים).

Who dees @Brother Rando want to be the personal Lord God for @Brother Rando ? the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society OR Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & idolatry).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited May 1

My eyes see the John 1:1 quality of The Word being God => consistent with Matthew 28:19 יהוה name having three eternal voice aspects. The Word = The Son aspect of The יהוה name. My eyes also see the completeness of God being three eternal voices. Thankful for my faith continously believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as τὸν θεόν

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

The Bible never claims Jesus to be τὸν θεόν nor does the Bible ever claim Jesus to be the LORD Adonai. Nor is יהוה ever rendered Jesus...

• Jesus stated about his Father and God that, You, are the only true God (τὸν θεόν) John 17:3
    • Jesus told Mary, “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothersi and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God (θεόν) and your God (θεόν).’” John 20:17

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 30 My eyes see the John 1:1 quality of The Word being God => consistent with Matthew 28:19 יהוה name having three eternal voice aspects. The Word = The Son aspect of The יהוה name. My eyes also see the completeness of God being three eternal voices. Thankful for my faith continously believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as τὸν θεόν

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 30 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

@Brother Rando April 30 The Bible never claims Jesus to be τὸν θεόν ...

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus. My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando.

To me, the spiritual completeness of τὸν θεόν is three simultaneous eternal voices: Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one יהוה voice.

John 14:1-21 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in אלהים; believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; but if not, I would have told you, because I am going away to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” 

Thomas said to him, “יהוה, we do not know where you are going. How are we able to know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

Philip said to him, “יהוה, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if not, believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in me, the works that I am doing he will do also, and he will do greater works than these because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.  If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you. Yet a little time and the world will see me no longer, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. The one who has my commandments and keeps them — that one is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 14:1–21.

Thankful for Holy יהוה אלהים Advocate: Holy Spirit of Truth living in me 😍 that confirms my choice to beileve & receive the free Holy יהוה אלהים gift of eternal life 😍

@Brother Rando April 30 ... nor does the Bible ever claim Jesus to be the LORD Adonai. 

Remember Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 show Father and descendant of David (Jesus) eternally share the name יהוה צדקנו

צִדְקֵֽנוּ noun, common, singular, construct with pronoun, suffix, 1st person, plural => Righteousness of We

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים, did not consider being equal with אלהים something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. 

And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. 

Therefore also אלהים exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה, to the glory of אלהים the Father. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Php 2:5–11.

Thankfully on my knees, my tongue can joyfully confess Adonai Yeshua HaMaschiach, κύριος Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς, & Lord Jesus Christ 😍

@Brother Rando April 30 * Jesus stated about his Father and God that, You, are the only true God (τὸν θεόν) John 17:3

John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew word אלהים for God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 17:1–26.

My eyes noticed deceptive scripture snippet by @Brother Rando that ignored relevant context in priestly prayer.

@Brother Rando April 30 * Jesus told Mary, “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothersi and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God (θεόν) and your God (θεόν).’” John 20:17

My eyes see this scripture snippet by @Brother Rando also lacks relevant context. Human failth belief about God affects interpretation: e.g. my faith marvels at יהוה Jesus worshipping another eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים as God.

Puzzling for me is choice by @Brother Rando to love untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications more than wanting the free Holy יהוה אלהים gift of eternal life (includes forgiveness from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים along with cleansing from unrighteousness).

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

Holy יהוה אלהים

Holy יהוה אלהים never reads JESUS.....

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus. My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando.

To me, the spiritual completeness of τὸν θεόν is three simultaneous eternal voices: Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one יהוה voice.

To claim that Jesus is the three simultaneous eternal voices that was/is/will be be one יהוה voice is simply another error. If Jesus Christ himself it the three eternal voices of God he would have never stated such things as the following that proves you do not know at all what you are talking about.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 30 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?
    • You, the Only True God (τὸν Θεόν) John 17:3
    • And Jesus answered and said to him, “It is written, ‘You shall worship Jehovah your God (τὸν Θεόν), and serve only him.’ ---not we they us or them--- serve only him (τὸν Θεόν)

We both know only Jehovah God is referred as (τὸν Θεόν) and (Adonai)

Neither Jesus nor Holy Spirit is called (τὸν Θεόν) or (Adonai)

@Pages Your Own Quote exposes your false theory that as we read your quote "Therefore also אלהים exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה, to the glory of אלהים the Father.

If Jesus is (τὸν Θεόν) or (Adonai) he would not need to be exalted or given the Name (Jesus) about 2,000 years ago of which you slander and deny because it means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 6 If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus. My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 6 To me, the spiritual completeness of τὸν θεόν is three simultaneous eternal voices: Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one יהוה voice.

@Brother Rando May 6 To claim that Jesus is the three simultaneous eternal voices that was/is/will be be one יהוה voice is simply another error. If Jesus Christ himself it the three eternal voices of God he would have never stated such things as the following that proves you do not know at all what you are talking about.

Confusing claim by @Brother Rando intertwines "three ... voices" and "one יהוה voice" in a single sentence.

Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

My faith believes Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one eternal voice in יהוה. The spiritual completeness of Holy יהוה אלהים is three simultaneous eternal voices, which is consistent with "the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," having three eternal voice aspects of the singular יהוה name.

@Brother Rando May 6 We both know only Jehovah God is referred as (τὸν Θεόν) and (Adonai)

Common knowledge assertion by @Brother Rando is deceptive. Remember "Jehovah" vocalization of יהוה first appeared in 1530 by Tyndale, who did not appreciate the simple disguise of the vowels in backward order. Thankful for Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy) helping me learn the correct Holy vocalization of יהוה

Jewish translation from Hebrew into the Greek Septuagint includes at least three τὸν Θεόν occurences:

• Moses "a god" in Exodus 4:16
    • Philistines "the god of us" in Judges 16:24
    • Mariners "the god of him" in Jonah 1:5

New Testament twice has Θεόν referring to god in Acts 28:6 and 2 Thessalonians 2:4

@Brother Rando May 6 @Pages Your Own Quote exposes your false theory that as we read your quote "Therefore also אלהים exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה, to the glory of אלהים the Father.

More deception by @Brother Rando shows in atributing snippet selection of Lexham English Bible (LEB) passage to @Pages, along with leaving out relevant scripture context about Christ Jesus existing in the form of אלהים

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים, did not consider being equal with אלהים something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. 

And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. 

Therefore also אלהים exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה, to the glory of אלהים the Father. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Php 2:5–11.

Thankfully on my knees, my tongue can joyfully confess Adonai Yeshua HaMaschiach, κύριος Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς, & Lord Jesus Christ 😍

Puzzling for me is choice by @Brother Rando to love untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications more than wanting the free Holy יהוה אלהים gift of eternal life (includes forgiveness from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים along with cleansing from unrighteousness).

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

My faith believes Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one eternal voice in יהוה. The spiritual completeness of Holy יהוה אלהים is three simultaneous eternal voices, which is consistent with "the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," having three eternal voice aspects of the singular יהוה name.

• Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ stated that the eternal god was made up of three created voices.
    • Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ stated God's Name was disguised with vowels being backwards ---
    • Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't know that Hebrew is read from right to left---- Jesus would be wrong also then....
    • Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't believe Jesus words at John 17:3 when he told His Father that "You, are the Only True God (τὸν Θεόν)'
    • Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't believe Jesus words at Mark 10:18 when Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone.
    • Alone is singular.

Back to your quote - "My faith believes Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one eternal voice in יהוה. The spiritual completeness of Holy יהוה אלהים is three simultaneous eternal voices, which is consistent with "the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," having three eternal voice aspects of the singular יהוה name."

God's Singular Name is Jehovah --- The Son's Singular Name is Jesus---- According to @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ the vowels were placed in the Names backwards --- and disguising the Name of the Holy Spirit would be BLASPHEMY- an unforgivable transgression = sin

Yet the LEB claims transgression is the SAME as "sin"

• ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21 Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him.
    • And now go, lead the people to where I spoke to you. Look, my angel will go before you, and on the day when I punish I will punish them for their sin.” (Exodus 32:34 LEB) Did you see that?? SIN is interchangeable with transgression...

I noticed you listed the Messiah Yeshua with the Letter "E" it's Not Yashua and according to your own call sign you have Jesus with an "E" not Jasus..

If Jesus can't mean Jehovah then why do you claim Yeshua means Yahweh? Shouldn't it be Yehwah? See how you are like a dog chasing its own tail??

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 7 My faith believes Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one eternal voice in יהוה. The spiritual completeness of Holy יהוה אלהים is three simultaneous eternal voices, which is consistent with "the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," having three eternal voice aspects of the singular יהוה name.

@Brother Rando May 7 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ stated that the eternal god was made up of three created voices.

To me @Brother Rando has repeated lie previous posted by @Brother Rando on March 27 (sadly proving alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

@Brother Rando March 27 You're simply lying claiming Jehovah is made up of three created voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Puzzling assertion by @Brother Rando disrespects my March 27 ... יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 To me, @Brother Rando "You're simply lying ..." describes @Brother Rando lying to @Brother Rando (self deception) & posting false testimony. The thought of @Brother Rando receiving rejection from יהוה Jesus Christ brings no pleasure to me. Hence my prayers 🙏 for @Brother Rando to have eyes & heart open for free will choice to believe יהוה Jesus Christ died for the sins of everyone, including @Brother Rando & want יהוה Jesus Christ to be the personal Righteous King for @Brother Rando

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

@Brother Rando May 7 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ stated God's Name was disguised with vowels being backwards ---

Page 5 of this discussion has my March 29 reply that included:

Hebrew language grammar shows יהוה qualifier: אלהים God (plural) of We (plural).

Remember "Jehovah" is NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה. Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, wants to be object of worship so cunningly twists truth with lies (falsehoods) to disrupt humans from truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with everything. Also our spiritual adversary can deceptively appear as a single angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14).

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

@Brother Rando March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530.

We agree Jehovah & Iehouah were not known nor used prior to 1530 (includes meaning of names).

@Brother Rando May 7 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't know that Hebrew is read from right to left---- Jesus would be wrong also then...

Curious about @Brother Rando memory ? (to me, claim by @Brother Rando lacks credibility)

Logos forum thread => Copy/Paste Hebrew not accurate had my reply on October 12, 2010 about Open Office 3 preferences including Complex Text Layout (CTL) for Hebrew right to left, which predates Christian Discourse by many years.

@Brother Rando May 7 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't believe Jesus words at John 17:3 when he told His Father that "You, are the Only True God (τὸν Θεόν)"

John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew word אלהים for God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 17:1–26.

My eyes noticed deceptive scripture snippet by @Brother Rando that ignored relevant context in priestly prayer.

@Brother Rando May 7 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't believe Jesus words at Mark 10:18 when Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone

If the rich Jewish individual had answered the question "Why do you call me good? No one is good except אלהים alone." with I believe you are my יהוה and my אלהים (like Thomas in John 20:28), then the rich Jewish person would have answered personal question “Good Teacher, what must I do so that I will inherit eternal life?”

Jesus asked the rich Jewish person about Loving neighbor, which received reply about doing so. The one thing lacking for the rich Jewish person was loving אלהים first.

Mark 10:17-31 LEB (with Hebrew word אלהים for God) =>

And as he was setting out on his way, one individual ran up and knelt down before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do so that I will inherit eternal life?”

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except אלהים alone.

You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ”

And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have observed from my youth.”

And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: Go, sell all that you have, and give the proceeds to the poor — and you will have treasure in heaven — and come, follow me.”

But he looked gloomy at the statement and went away sorrowful, because he had many possessions. 

And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it is for those who possess wealth to enter into the kingdom of God!

And the disciples were astounded at his words.

But Jesus answered and said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter into the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of אלהים.”

And they were very astounded, saying to one another, “And who can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With human beings it is impossible, but not with אלהים. For all things are possible with אלהים.”

Peter began to say to him, “Behold, we have left everything and followed you.”

Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields on account of me and on account of the gospel who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time — houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, together with persecutions — and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mk 10:17–31.

My faith believes & worships יהוה Jesus Christ so @Brother Rando => "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ " reads to me as "Michael the Archangel"

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me (especially when me not like deeds & words of other human). My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

A few things to remember . Since God's Name is spelled in reverse, that means God's Name was read from right to left. So Bother Jehovah and Jesus transliterated in English is correct. Otherwise you would of never had Jesus in your callsign which means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

1. Tyndale was one of the visit ones in the 1500 to transliterate both Jehovah and Jesus into English.
    2. Bibles use name derived from the Holy Sacred Name of Jehovah
    • Names like Jesus
    • Elijah
    • Hallelujah
    • John
    • Matthew
    • Joshua

These names all bear witness to and glorify the One True God (τὸν Θεόν) Jehovah -

God's Singular Name is Jehovah --- The Son's Singular Name is Jesus---- According to @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ the vowels were placed in the Names backwards --- and disguising the Name of the Holy Spirit would be BLASPHEMY- an unforgivable transgression = sin

• ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21 Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him.
    • And now go, lead the people to where I spoke to you. Look, my angel will go before you, and on the day when I punish I will punish them for their sin.” (Exodus 32:34 LEB) Did you see that?? SIN is interchangeable with transgression...

God's Singular Name is Jehovah --- The Son's Singular Name is Jesus---- According to @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ the vowels were placed in the Names backwards --- and disguising the Name of the Holy Spirit would be BLASPHEMY- an unforgivable transgression = sin

• ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21 Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him.
    • And now go, lead the people to where I spoke to you. Look, my angel will go before you, and on the day when I punish I will punish them for their sin.” (Exodus 32:34 LEB) Did you see that?? SIN is interchangeable with transgression...

God claims the singular pronoun {I} when mentioning My Angel --- the God of 'us' doesn't mean God is a plural deity since there are no gods (Plural) before him (Singular) and no gods (Plural) after him (Singular).

The Angel sent has Godlike authority and power to Judge the Nation of Israel and punish them (Plural) for their (Plural) SIN. Jehovah God is not an angel for angels are created beings and are called (sons) (Plural).

The Angel sent learned obedience by the things he suffered - Although he (Singular) was a son (Singular), he (Singular) learned obedience from what he (Singular) suffered, (Hebrews 5:8 LEB)

This one was and is godlike or who is like god?

• @Brother Rando May 8 A few things to remember . Since God's Name is spelled in reverse, that means God's Name was read from right to left.

"Reverse" reads to me as a reminder for recent learning of reading Hebrew right to left (ly learning began many years ago).

John 19:16-22 LEB =>

So they took Jesus, and carrying for himself the cross, he went out to the place called The Place of a Skull (which is called Golgotha in Aramaic), where they crucified him, and with him two others, one on each side, and Jesus in the middle. And Pilate also wrote a notice and placed it on the cross, and it was written: “Jesus the Nazarene, the king of the Jews.” So many of the Jews read this notice, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city. And it was written in Aramaic, in Latin, and in Greek. Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The king of the Jews,’ but, ‘He said, I am king of the Jews.’ ” Pilate replied, “What I have written, I have written.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 19:16–22.

Transliteration from Hebrew/Aramaic to English has two steps:

1. Render Hebrew/Aramaic letter or vowel markings using English character(s): e.g. יהוה => HWHY
    2. Reverse order of English character(s), e.g. HWHY => YHWH

By the way, Nazarene refers to branch in Isaiah 11:1 LEB =>

And a shoot will come out from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from its roots will bear fruit. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Is 11:1.

Branch is Hebrew Strongs 5342

5342. נֵצֶר nêtser, nay´-tser; from 5341 in the sense of greenness as a striking color; a shoot; fig., a descendant:—branch.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 79.

Netseret was a dwelling place with "Branch" name.

@Brother Rando May 8 So Bother Jehovah and Jesus transliterated in English is correct. 

Can you answer @Brother Rando how many humans have posted as @Brother Rando ?

FWIW: various writing styles & word choices/spelling suggest to me @Brother Random

@Brother Rando May 8 1. Tyndale was one of the visit ones in the 1500 to transliterate both Jehovah and Jesus into English.

Remember March 2 post by @Brother Rando had the correct year for Tyndale:

@Brother Rando March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530.

Year inconsistency has me again wondering how many humans have posted as @Brother Rando

Ancient Latin spelling of Jesus was Iesvs. Ancient "I" letter was used for both "i" vowel and "j" consonant sounds.

@Brother Rando May 8 * 2. Bibles use name derived from the Holy Sacred Name of Jehovah ... God's Singular Name is Jehovah ... God's Singular Name is Jehovah

Thank you for expressing untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society published teaching, which lacks credibility. Merely repeating contemporary personal belief does NOT prove ancient usage.

Ancient Jews knew the correct Holy vocalization of יהוה that sounded different than Jehovah.

The יהוה name is described by plural God of We ("our") in 95 verses (one verse has plural ancestors):

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

@Brother Rando May 8 * Did you see that?? SIN is interchangeable with transgression...

My eyes also noticed: "Whoever has sinned against me I will blot him from my scroll."

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

None of these claims are aligned with your false teachings. You claimed that God

• was made up of three created voices then
    • was made up of three eternal voices then
    • was made up of three simultaneously eternal voices then
    • was made up of three simultaneously eternal voices as one voice

So nothing you are stating has any evidence of what you are claiming of three voices being god.

REMEMBER that you claimed God was also made up of three colors... but provided no evidence of such a wild and crazy claim.

According to some Bible Scholars the Name Yahweh should actually be Yehwah which is very strong evidence Jehovah is the Proper Spelling of the Name since the bible is full of Names that are derived from Jehovah

A short list of those names are

• Jesus - "Jehovah is Salvation"
    • Elijah - "My God is Jehovah" of which you previously posted yourself .
    • Hallelujah - "Praise Jehovah" of which the LEB uses (Rev 19:1 LEB)

Here is some research on Yehwah

Insight on the Scriptures

Jehovah Himself Is There

This expression translates Yehwahʹ

There is good research here:

Jehovah Is Our Righteousness

The expression translated from the two words Yehwahʹ Tsidh·qeʹnu, found at Jeremiah 23:6 and 33:16. Jeremiah 23:5, 6 is a Messianic prophecy describing the future king sprouting from David’s line to “execute justice and righteousness in the land.” Since he rules as God’s representative (even as David, and others, sat “upon Jehovah’s throne” as God’s anointed king; 1Ch 29:23), the prophecy says, “This is his name with which he will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.” 

Hope this helps.

• @Brother Rando May 10 You claimed that God: was made up of three created voices ...

To me @Brother Rando has repeated again a lie previous posted by @Brother Rando on March 27 (sadly proving alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, the creator of deceptive confusion)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

@Brother Rando March 27 You're simply lying claiming Jehovah is made up of three created voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Puzzling assertion by @Brother Rando disrespects my March 27 ... יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 To me, @Brother Rando "You're simply lying ..." describes @Brother Rando lying to @Brother Rando (self deception) & posting false testimony. The thought of @Brother Rando receiving rejection from יהוה Jesus Christ brings no pleasure to me. Hence my prayers 🙏 for @Brother Rando to have eyes & heart open for free will choice to believe יהוה Jesus Christ died for the sins of everyone, including @Brother Rando & want יהוה Jesus Christ to be the personal Righteous King for @Brother Rando

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

@Brother Rando May 10 You claimed that God: was made up of three simultaneously eternal voices as one voice

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 6 If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus. My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 6 To me, the spiritual completeness of τὸν θεόν is three simultaneous eternal voices: Jesus The Christ was/is/will be one יהוה voice.

@Brother Rando May 6 To claim that Jesus is the three simultaneous eternal voices that was/is/will be be one יהוה voice is simply another error. If Jesus Christ himself it the three eternal voices of God he would have never stated such things as the following that proves you do not know at all what you are talking about.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 7 Confusing claim by @Brother Rando intertwines "three ... voices" and "one יהוה voice" in a single sentence.

Another confusing claim by @Brother Rando (trying to deflect away from @Brother Rando) has me wondering who hurt you @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando May 10 REMEMBER that you claimed God was also made up of three colors... but provided no evidence of such a wild and crazy claim.

Rmember my March 3 comments included:

Absurd assertion about three colors shows @Brother Rando lack of comprehension about physical world light example:

Bright Red Light + Bright Green Light + Bright Blue Light = Bright White Light (computer monitors use RGB digital values for color display that combines Red + Green + Blue to produce gamut of colors shown on screen)

To me, @Brother Rando has repeated confusing claim about physical world example (while using a device with RGB digital values).

Can you answer @Brother Rando - who hurt you ?

What is it about Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents that you appreciate ? (possibly a way of escape from past hurts, ...)

My Best Friend & Redeemer, Righteous King יהוה Jesus intimately & truly knows the hurts, habits, and hang-ups of every human.

Thankfully Celebrate Recovery (CR) with Righteous King יהוה Jesus is helping me heal from my past hurts, habits, & hangups, which is allowing me to experience true freedom to ❤️ Love Well: ❤️ Love Holy יהוה אלהים with all of me and ❤️ Love my neighbor as Holy יהוה אלהים Loves them 😍 (liking my neighbor depends on their choices). Thankful for a CR meeting showing "The Skinny on Hurts, Habits, and Hangups" by The Skit Guys => ends with a husband sharing about his wife asking him: "Who hurt you ?"

@Brother Rando May 10 According to some Bible Scholars the Name Yahweh should actually be Yehwah which is very strong evidence Jehovah is the Proper Spelling of the Name since the bible is full of Names that are derived from Jehovah

To me, the unnamed Bible Scholars (published by the untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society) disregard the Jewish Masoretic vowel pointing disguise (for use outside the Jewish Temple) so @Brother Rando has provided nothing crebible to dispute my יהוה Ruach HaKodesh interaction & ancient research findings:

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

We agree Jehovah & Iehouah were not known nor used prior to 1530 (includes meaning of names).

My Hebrew learning helps me appreciate what upset the Jewish chief priests when Righteous King יהוה Jesus was being crucified

John 19:16-22 LEB =>

So they took Jesus, and carrying for himself the cross, he went out to the place called The Place of a Skull (which is called Golgotha in Aramaic), where they crucified him, and with him two others, one on each side, and Jesus in the middle.

And Pilate also wrote a notice and placed it on the cross, and it was written: “Jesus the Nazarene, the king of the Jews.”

So many of the Jews read this notice, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city.

And it was written in Aramaic, in Latin, and in Greek.

Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The king of the Jews,’ but, ‘He said, I am king of the Jews.’ ”

Pilate replied, “What I have written, I have written.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 19:16–22.

The execution sign is consistent with the spiritual quality of The Word fully being God along with the fullness of God being more than The Word.

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando  Holy יהוה אלהים  is always in Singular. The truth never changes... Jehovah whose Name Alone is the Most High Over ALL the earth.

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18 KJV)

Notice all the Singulars of (Psalm 83:18 KJV)

• Name is in Singular (יהוה)
    • Alone is in Singular
    • the Most High is in Singular

Your claim that God is made up of three voices obviously falls short of the Glory of Jehovah since he is the God and the Father of Jesus Christ. Jehovah has No Equals. Even though the angel sent has the Name within him and he judges has the Father taught him. That's why the angel told those who claimed to be God's Son stated, "You will by no means see me until you say Hallelujah to one coming in Jehovah's' Name!

Matthew 23:39

For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

The angel sent has the Name "Jehovah is Our Righteousness" because he is the Archangel of all angels as the Word of God. Not the Words of Gods but rather the Word (Singular) of God (Singular). Archangel means "Chief Messenger" when translated.

Here is more in-depth research of God's Holy and Sacred Name.

The Watchtower (1980)

The Divine Name in Later Times

Yehwah,” others “Jave,” and so on. The problem is that when writing ancient Hebrew only consonants were used, and even experts admit that it is a matter of conjecture as to which vowels made up the complete divine name.

One could also ask those objecting to the form “Jehovah” why they do not object to other names such as “Jesus” or “Peter.” Why do these critics not insist on using the original Greek forms of those names (Iesoús and Petros)? Are these individuals not guilty of applying a double standard in rejecting “Jehovah”?

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

@Brother Rando May 11 @Brother Rando  Holy יהוה אלהים is always in Singular. The truth never changes...

We agree eternal truth is always consistent.

The יהוה name is described as plural God of We ("our") in 95 Hebrew Scripture verses (one verse has plural ancestors of we):

@Brother Rando May 11 Jehovah whose Name Alone is the Most High Over ALL the earth.

Our spiritual adversary is the authority of the power of the air (as it is written in Ephesians 2:2):

To me, the reputation of @Brother Rando posting lies simply shows alignment with "sons of disobedience".

My Best Friend & Redeemer, Righteous King יהוה Jesus ❤️ lovingly sacrificed a Holy human body for all sins against Holy יהוה אלהים

Thankful for my mourning over my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with belief Righteous King Jesus = יהוה has me being comforted by Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness of my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים and cleansing from unrighteousness 😍 that is an awesome reason for me to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍

@Brother Rando May 11 Notice all the Singulars of (Psalm 83:18 KJV)

In Psalm 83, Strongs Hebrew 430 (plural God) occurs twice.

To me, the singular name יהוה in Psalm 83 is consistent with the singular name in Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

@Brother Rando May 11 Your claim that God is made up of three voices obviously falls short of the Glory of Jehovah since he is the God and the Father of Jesus Christ. Jehovah has No Equals. Even though the angel sent has the Name within him and he judges has the Father taught him. That's why the angel told those who claimed to be God's Son stated, "You will by no means see me until you say Hallelujah to one coming in Jehovah's' Name! ... The angel sent has the Name "Jehovah is Our Righteousness" because he is the Archangel of all angels as the Word of God. 

Blasphemy from equating a created angelic being with the creator.

@Brother Rando May 11 Here is more in-depth research of God's Holy and Sacred Name.

Thank you for posting a snippet from an untrustworthy Watchtower Society publication: e.g. what are the credentials of the "experts" who question how to correctly vocalize the Holy יהוה divine name ? To my knowledge, only the Holy יהוה divine name had a Jewish vowel pointing written disguise along with a verbal substitute used outside the Jewish Temple. Notably lacking in @Brother Rando posts is original language grammatical understanding (langauge context includes more than individual words). Also lacking is any specific credible evidence for disputing of my יהוה Ruach HaKodesh interaction & ancient research findings:

My Hebrew learning helps me appreciate what upset the Jewish chief priests when Righteous King יהוה Jesus was being crucified

John 19:16-22 LEB =>

So they took Jesus, and carrying for himself the cross, he went out to the place called The Place of a Skull (which is called Golgotha in Aramaic), where they crucified him, and with him two others, one on each side, and Jesus in the middle.

And Pilate also wrote a notice and placed it on the cross, and it was written: “Jesus the Nazarene, the king of the Jews.”

So many of the Jews read this notice, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city.

Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The king of the Jews,’ but, ‘He said, I am king of the Jews.’ ”

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 19:16–22.

The execution sign is consistent with the spiritual quality of The Word fully being God along with the fullness of God being more than The Word. Pilate did NOT identify Jesus as an archangel.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited May 12

That is not true nor accurate. Jesus was not used and remember what you stated earlier that the VOWELS were written backwards to disguise and hide the Name of the Messiah. The name Jesus began to be used in the 1500's by William Tyndale whom transliterated Jesus into English.

Here is some more research of God's Personal Singular Name.

The LEB uses many names are derived from Jehovah...

• Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the army, and Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud was secretary. (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB)
    • We see the LEB and Logos software aligns with the Watchtower teachings by using Names that have Jehovah's Name in them
    • Jehoshaphat "Jehovah is Judge"
    • Joab "Jehovah is Father"

Jehoshaphat

(Je·hoshʹa·phat) [Jehovah Is Judge]. 1. Son of Ahilud serving as recorder during the reigns of David and Solomon.​—2Sa 8:16; 20:24; 1Ki 4:3; 1Ch 18:15. 2. One of King Solomon’s 12 deputies. For a month each year this “son of Paruah” supplied the food for the king and his household from the territory of Issachar.​—1Ki 4:7, 17.

Joab is another Name Derived from Jehovah

Joab

(Joʹab) [Jehovah Is Father]. 1. Son of Seraiah, a descendant of Kenaz of the tribe of Judah. Joab was “the father of Ge-harashim” (meaning “Valley of Craftsmen”), “for,” says the Bible account, “craftsmen are what they became.” Evidently Joab was “father” or founder of the community of craftsmen living in the valley.​—1Ch 4:1, 13, 14; see GE-HARASHIM.

I would like to point your lie "that there are No names that are derived from Jehovah" is simply more demonic propaganda from the three voices at (Rev 16:13-14 LEB) The additional Names found that the LEB and Logos software gladly uses at (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB) are Jehoshaphat and Joab, More proof that you are knowing lying and back Satanic tactics -.​—2Sa 8:16; 20:24; 1Ki 4:3; 1Ch 18:15. 2.

Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the army, and Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud was secretary. (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB)

• @Brother Rando May 11 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Brother Rando May 11 That is not true nor accurate. Jesus was not used and remember what you stated earlier that the VOWELS were written backwards to disguise and hide the Name of the Messiah. The name Jesus began to be used in the 1500's by William Tyndale whom transliterated Jesus into English.

My eyes see @Brother Rando copied a snippet of John 19:16-22 LEB & attributed those LEB words as mine, a form of dishonesty.

To me, @Brother Rando "remember" claims about my earlier statements lack credibility & lacks quotation of my words with link(s) to earlier post(s). To my knowledge, only the Holy יהוה divine name had a Jewish vowel pointing written disguise along with a verbal substitute used outside the Jewish Temple.

My print library includes a 1537 Matthews Bible fascimilies of the Tyndale New Testament & Coverdale Old Testament. My eyes see Jacob & Isaac having the same initial letter in 1537:

English letter shapes and spelling have changed over the centuries. Olde English has a long "S" character that looks like an "f" to modern English eyes: e.g. Isaac & Gospell. This 1537 Matthews Bible does NOT have verse numbering.

Wikipedia about the letter J includes:

The first English language books to make a clear distinction in writing between ⟨i⟩ and ⟨j⟩ were the King James Bible 1st Revision Cambridge 1629 and an English grammar book published in 1633.

The Ancient Latin spelling "Iesvs" was used by Pilate:

Ancient "I" letter was used for both "i" vowel and "j" consonant sounds.

Koine Greek alphabet does not have "j" letter.

Transliteration of Koine Greek into English letters has "i" in a number of words in John 19:16-22 LEB =>

Pilate's writing on the execution sign is consistent with the spiritual quality of The Word fully being God along with the fullness of God being more than The Word. Pilate did NOT identify Jesus as an archangel.

@Brother Rando May 11 The LEB uses many names are derived from Jehovah...

Observation is name derivation being chronologically impossible because ancient Bible names preceded "Jehovah" vocalization by over a thousand years. Hence, none of the ancient Bible names were derived from "Jehovah" vocalization of יהוה

Ancient Jews knew the correct Holy vocalization of יהוה

Contemporary text conversion of יְהוֹשָׁפָ֥ט

Contemporary text conversion of יוֹאָ֜ב

@Brother Rando May 11 I would like to point your lie "that there are No names that are derived from Jehovah" is simply more demonic propaganda

To me, @Brother Rando is describing @Brother Rando propaganda source = our spiritual adversary, the father of lies.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530. The JW.org links embed organizational propaganda that views ancient history from modern perspective, chronologically impossible.

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando
    edited May 13

@Brother Rando May 11 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Jesus was a name not used until the 1500's by William Tyndale. Thank you for showing for that I was telling the truth that the LEB and Logos software was using the same names that give witness and glory to the true Name of God Jehovah.

Here is some more research of God's Personal Singular Name.

The LEB uses many names are derived from Jehovah...

• Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the army, and Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud was secretary. (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB)
    • We see the LEB and Logos software aligns with the Watchtower teachings by using Names that have Jehovah's Name in them
    • Jehoshaphat "Jehovah is Judge"
    • Joab "Jehovah is Father"

Jehoshaphat

(Je·hoshʹa·phat) [Jehovah Is Judge]. 1. Son of Ahilud serving as recorder during the reigns of David and Solomon.​—2Sa 8:1620:241Ki 4:31Ch 18:152. One of King Solomon’s 12 deputies. For a month each year this “son of Paruah” supplied the food for the king and his household from the territory of Issachar.​—1Ki 4:717.

Joab is another Name Derived from Jehovah

Joab

(Joʹab[Jehovah Is Father]. 1. Son of Seraiah, a descendant of Kenaz of the tribe of Judah. Joab was “the father of Ge-harashim” (meaning “Valley of Craftsmen”), “for,” says the Bible account, “craftsmen are what they became.” Evidently Joab was “father” or founder of the community of craftsmen living in the valley.​—1Ch 4:11314; see GE-HARASHIM.

I would like to point your lie "that there are No names that are derived from Jehovah" is simply more demonic propaganda from the three voices at (Rev 16:13-14 LEB) The additional Names found that the LEB and Logos software gladly uses at (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB) are Jehoshaphat and Joab, More proof that you are knowing lying and back Satanic tactics -.​—2Sa 8:16; 20:24; 1Ki 4:3; 1Ch 18:15. 2.

Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the army, and Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud was secretary. (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB)

More research....

The Watchtower (1980)

Does God Have a Name?

Yehwah,” in all his editions. “JEHOVAH” IS FAR BETTER KNOWN

More intensive reach...

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures—With References

1A The Divine Name in the Hebrew Scriptures

Yehwahʹ, Yehwihʹ and a number of times Yeho·wahʹ, as in Ge 3:14. The edition of the Hebrew text by Ginsburg (Gins.) vowel-points YHWH to read Yeho·wahʹ. While many translators favor the pronunciation “Yahweh,” the New World Translation continues to use the form “Jehovah” because of people’s familiarity with it for centuries. Moreover, it preserves, equally with other forms, the four letters of the divine name, YHWH or JHVH.—See ad under “Jehovah."

Since Ancient Hebrews pronounced God's Name in three syllables, that pretty much leaves out Yahweh - which is pronounced in two syllables

A good number of Bible Scholars favor Ye-ho·wahʹ, as in Ge 3:14. The edition of the Hebrew text by Ginsburg (Gins.) vowel-points YHWH to read Ye-ho·wahʹ. However I favor Jehovah for a very big reason... even though most bible leave out Jehovah, they make a concerted effort to Glory God'Name by using words the Praise and Glory JEHOVAH

The additional Names found that the LEB and Logos software gladly uses at (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB) are Jehoshaphat and Joab, More proof that you are knowing lying and back Satanic tactics -.​—2Sa 8:16; 20:24; 1Ki 4:3; 1Ch 18:15. 2.

Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the army, and Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud was secretary. (2 Samuel 8:16 LEB)

There are many names that start out Jeho which stands for Jehovah. Check out the LEB Praising Jehovah in these scripture to list just a few.

Jehoshaphat - https://biblia.com/bible/leb/1-kings/22/44-49

44o But, Jehoshaphat made peace with the king of Israel. 45 The remainder of the acts of Jehoshaphat, his powerful deeds he did, and how he fought, are they not written in the scroll of the events of the days of the kings of Judah? 46 The remainder of the male shrine prostitutes who were left over in the days of Asa his father he exterminated from the land. 47 There was not a king in Edom; a governor served as king. 48 Jehoshaphat builtp ships of the Tarshish type to go to Ophir for the gold; but he did not go because the ships were destroyed at Ezion-Geber. 49 Then Ahaziah son of Ahab said to Jehoshaphat, “Let my servants go with your servants in the ships,” but Jehoshaphat was not willing.

I they they did what you are doing with Jesus - using the Names that Glorify Jehovah -but you are doing it in ignorance at the displeasing of the Jehovah and his wonderful son Jesus - Jesus will say Get away from Me you workers of lawlessness.

*NOTE --- Again when I was answering you under your Alias @Pages --- you sent another posting before I even got done writing you under your other Alias @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ. Can't you space them or wait several hours instead of sending one after another like an AK 47. You were doing pretty good the last several months. I must have gotten Legion mad at me again. I least I know I still have Christ whom protects me, 😎

Notice how JEHOVAH AND JEHOSHAPHAT are spelled? WHY does the LEB and Logos Software agree with the WATCHTOWER?