Can you Answer?

Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

"This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.” (Luke 1:32-33)

Billions of trinitarians around the world have no clue, here are some scriptural hints.

• “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)
  • "He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)
  • "And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)
  • "I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)
  • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
  • "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name (Hebrews 1:4)
  • In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will reside in security. And this is what SHE will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 33:15-16)
  • After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. (Rev 18:1)

The Jewish System of things reject to read (Isaiah Chapter 53) in Public. WHY?

• The suffering, death, and burial of Jehovah’s Servant (1-12)
  • Sin of many carried by him (12)
  • “Like a sheep to the slaughter” (7)
  • Carries sicknesses and pains (4)
  • Despised and avoided (3)

Whom is the Person called Son of David? (Matthew 21:19)

Whom is the Person Called the Son of the Most High? (Luke 1:32)

ANSWER: So the angel said to her: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus." (Luke 1:30-31)

Son of David - A phrase often applied to Jesus, emphasizing that he is the Heir of the Kingdom covenant that was to be fulfilled by someone in David’s lineage.​—Mt 12:23; 21:9.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• @Brother Rando February 3 Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

Can you answer why Angel was intermixed in the list of verses while seeking a human person answer ?

What is the Jewish weekly reading portion called ?

Note: the phrase "Son of David" occurs nine times in the Gospel of Matthew (albeit Matthew 1:20 is directed to Joseph), twice in the Gospel of Mark, & thrice in the Gospel of Luke. Jesus responded to being called "Son of David" while the New Testament does not have Jesus saying "son of David" to describe Jesus.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322

Your claim that God is the son of David is wrong.  Since David is also called his Father. "This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.” (Luke 1:32-33)

•  I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout
    • SHE will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 33:15-16)
    • Both Mary and Joseph are in the lineage of David of which the Messiah came through by prophecy. Are you now claiming that this is not talking about the Messiah? "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name (Hebrews 1:4)

The Jewish System of things reject to read (Isaiah Chapter 53) in Public. WHY?

Isaiah

53 Who has put faith in the thing heard from us?*+

And as for the arm of Jehovah,+ to whom has it been revealed?+

He will come up like a twig+ before him,* like a root out of parched land.

No stately form does he have, nor any splendor;+

And when we see him, his appearance does not draw us to him.*

He was despised and was avoided by men,+

A man who was meant for* pains and was familiar with sickness.

It was as if his face were hidden from us.*

He was despised, and we held him as of no account.+

Truly he himself carried our sicknesses,+

And he bore our pains.+

But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted.

But he was pierced+ for our transgression;+

He was crushed for our errors.+

He bore the punishment for our peace,+

And because of his wounds we were healed.+

Like sheep we have all wandered about,+

Each has turned his own way,

And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him.+

He was oppressed+ and he let himself be afflicted,+

But he would not open his mouth.

He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter,+

Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers,

And he would not open his mouth.+

Because of restraint* and judgment he was taken away;

And who will concern himself with the details of his generation?*

For he was cut off from the land of the living;+

Because of the transgression of my people he received the stroke.*+

And he was given a burial place* with the wicked,+

And with the rich* in his death,+

Although he had done no wrong*

And there was no deception in his mouth.+

10 But it was Jehovah’s will* to crush him, and he let him become sick.

If you will present his life* as a guilt offering,+

He will see his offspring,* he will prolong his days,+

And through him the delight* of Jehovah will have success.+

11 Because of his anguish,* he will see and be satisfied.

By means of his knowledge the righteous one, my servant, (slave)+

Will bring a righteous standing to many people,+

And their errors he will bear.+

12 For that reason I will assign him a portion among the many,

And he will apportion the spoil with the mighty,

Because he poured out his life* even to death+

And was counted among the transgressors;+

He carried the sin of many people,+

And he interceded for the transgressors.+

In Isaiah 53:11 - Servant also means Slave

5650. ebed 

Strong's Concordance

ebed: slave, servant

Original Word: עֶבֶד

Part of Speech: Noun Masculine

Transliteration: ebed

Phonetic Spelling: (eh'-bed)

Definition: slave, servant

Christ is the Angel of Jehovah

• In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• What is the Jewish name for @Brother Rando "Jewish System of things" reading ?

By the way, @Brother Rando quoting of what is not read annually by observant Jews lacks verses (more than Isaiah 53 is left out from annual readings).

@Brother Rando February 14 Your claim that God is the son of David is wrong.

Who is the first and the last ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

My faith believes eternal Jesus (portion of Holy יהוה אלהים) is the root of David by creating everything, which included Holy יהוה אלהים design for eternal King Righteous Jesus to leave Holy Heavan's throne to be humbly clothed in a human body, which was offered as the substitute sin sacrifice for every human sin.

Who is the redeemer in Isaiah 44:6-8 LEB  (with Hebrew word יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Thus says יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

And who is like me? Let him proclaim it

And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. 

You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. 

Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? 

Is there a god besides me? 

And there is no rock! I know none!” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Is 44:6–8.

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

To me, The Word: ὁ λόγος = redeemer, יהוה of hosts = an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים

My whole human being Thanks Holy יהוה אלהים for the forgiveness of my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with Holy cleansing & transformation in me 😍 (forgiveness is instant while me becoming Holy as אלהים is Holy is an ongoing journey with many small steps, which includes my human mistakes along the way). Thankful for my awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים presence inceasing, which is beyond my human words to describe 😍

My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Don't forget you claim there is another god, matter of fact you claim three of them which are created angels. My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 

You never glorify Holy יהוה אלהים 

• @Brother Rando February 17 Don't forget you claim there is another god, matter of fact you claim three of them which are created angels. My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים

To me, @Brother Rando words "Don't forget you claim there is another god" actually describes Watchtower Society belief in Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ), which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

Puzzling to me is @Brother Rando claiming to see three created angels in my faith belief description:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 17 My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Yeshua = Jesus = יהוה Salvation = The Word = ὁ λόγος = redeemer, יהוה of hosts = an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando February 17 You never glorify Holy יהוה אלהים 

To me, @Brother Rando words sadly describe @Brother Rando whose belief in Michael the Archangel proves Society loyalty while personally NOT know Holy יהוה אלהים  Jesus so @Brother Rando also does NOT know Holy יהוה אלהים Father. Eternal destination for truly NOT believing/experiencing Holy יהוה אלהים is awful so my 🙏 prayer for @Brother Rando & others to have eyes opened to see Holy יהוה אלהים along with personal repentance from sin & agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about @Brother Rando sins with @Brother Rando wanting to be forgiven from sins with Holy cleansing.

Can @Brother Rando answer: Who is the first and the last ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

My faith believes eternal Jesus (portion of Holy יהוה אלהים) is the root of David by creating everything, which included Holy יהוה אלהים design for eternal King Righteous Jesus to leave Holy Heavan's throne to be humbly clothed in a human body, which was offered as the substitute sin sacrifice for every human sin.

Who is the redeemer in Isaiah 44:6-8 LEB  (with Hebrew word יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Thus says יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

And who is like me? Let him proclaim it

And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. 

You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Is 44:6–8.

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple,

Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah. Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

• Brother Rando

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

The LEB engages in (Arianism) in Exodus 7:1 calling Moses (a god) so why does ("a god" contradict Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

And Yahweh said to Moses, “See, I have made you as (a god) to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet.

Jesus is never called τὸν Θεόν which is a superlative title. Jesus himself states His Father is 'the only true God (τὸν Θεόν)' In John 17:3

• the Greek word monos also translates ALONE

Strong's Concordance

monos: alone

Original Word: μόνος, η, ον

Part of Speech: Adjective

Transliteration: monos

Phonetic Spelling: (mon'-os)

Definition: alone

Now you claim what Jesus stated is false and His Father is not the only true God τὸν Θεόν ? What about the creed that you posted that stated

• "I Believe in One God, the Father Almighty"
    • yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

• @Brother Rando February 17 The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah.

We agree the first syllable יה of יהוה has an "a" vowel sound => Yah.

Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is truly NOT the correct way to pronounce יהוה

@Brother Rando February 17 Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

@Brother Rando words remind me of our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who was created as the most beautiful angel, but sinned against Holy אלהים God by wanting to be worshipped more than Holy אלהים God (see "I" trouble in Isaiah 14:12-20)

Why would an Angel command followers to continously be believing in the Angel the same as believing in The אלהים God ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

To me, @Brother Rando words " Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him." actually describes Watchtower Society belief in two deities: Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ), which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

@Brother Rando February 17 The LEB engages in (Arianism) in Exodus 7:1 ...

What is the relationship between the phrase "there was a time the son was not" and Arianism ?

The first class for learning Koine Greek in a number of colleges & universities uses a textbook that has John 1:1 explanation in Chapter 6:

Chapter 6

Nominative and Accusative; Article

(First and Second Declension Nouns)

Exegetical Insight

The nominative case is the case that the subject is in. When the subject takes an equative verb like “is” (i.e., a verb that equates the subject with something else), then another noun also appears in the nominative case—the predicate nominative. In the sentence, “John is a man,” “John” is the subject and “man” is the predicate nominative. In English the subject and predicate nominative are distinguished by word order (the subject comes first). Not so in Greek. Since word order in Greek is quite flexible and is used for emphasis rather than for strict grammatical function, other means are used to distinguish subject from predicate nominative. For example, if one of the two nouns has the article, it is the subject.

As we have said, word order is employed especially for the sake of emphasis. Generally speaking, when a word is thrown to the front of the clause it is done so for emphasis. When a predicate nominative is thrown in front of the verb, by virtue of word order it takes on emphasis. A good illustration of this is John 1:1c. The English versions typically have, “and the Word was God.” But in Greek, the word order has been reversed. It reads,

καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

and God was the Word.

We know that “the Word” is the subject because it has the article, and we translate it accordingly: “and the Word was God.” Two questions, both of theological import, should come to mind: (1) Why was θεός thrown forward? and (2) why does it lack the article?

In brief, its emphatic position stresses its essence or quality: “What God was, the Word was” is how one translation brings out this force. Its lack of the article keeps us from identifying the person of the Word (Jesus Christ) with the person of “God” (the Father). That is to say, the word order tells us that Jesus Christ has all the divine attributes that the Father has; lack of the article tells us that Jesus Christ is not the Father. John’s wording here is beautifully compact! It is, in fact, one of the most elegantly terse theological statements one could ever find. As Martin Luther said, the lack of the article is against Sabellianism; the word order is against Arianism.

To state this another way, look at how the different Greek constructions would be rendered:

καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν ὁ θεός

“and the Word was the God” (i.e., the Father; Sabellianism)

καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν θεός

“and the Word was a god” (Arianism)

καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

“and the Word was God” (orthodoxy).

Jesus Christ is God and has all the attributes that the Father has. But he is not the first person of the Trinity. All this is concisely affirmed in καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Daniel B. Wallace

William D. Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, ed. Verlyn D. Verbrugge and Christopher A. Beetham, Fourth Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2019), 33–34.

Arianism denies the quality of ὁ λόγος (The Word) continuously being Holy אלהים God. To me, Koine Greek grammar shows Jesus "יהוה Salvation" has a spiritual portion of Holy אלהים God while Holy אלהים God is more than ὁ λόγος (The Word). To me, plural אלהים describes One Holy God uniquely being different than created beings by having three simultaneous voices (intelligent thought sources).

Question for @Brother Rando (& Watchtower Society): what Greek words should have been used to express spiritual quality of ὁ λόγος (The Word) continuously being fully אלהים God ? (while full Holy אלהים God completeness being more than just ὁ λόγος).

Logos Bible Study search n LEB for "a god" finds 47 results in 42 verses.

Acts 28:1-6 LEB =>

And after we were brought safely through, then we found out that the island was called Malta. And the local inhabitants showed extraordinary kindness to us, for they lit a fire and welcomed us all, because of the rain that had begun and because of the cold. And when Paul had gathered a large number of sticks and was placing them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat and fastened itself on his hand. And when the local people saw the creature hanging from his hand, they began saying to one another, “Doubtless this man is a murderer whom, although he was rescued from the sea, Justice has not permitted to live!” He, in turn, shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. But they were expecting that he was going to swell up or suddenly to fall down dead. So after they had waited for a long time and saw nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and began saying that he was a god. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ac 28:1–6.

Acts 28:6 θεόν has "a god" translation in the Lexham English Bible (LEB) that describes local inhabitant reaction thoughts about Paul.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Both Yah and Jah make the SAME (Ja sound) Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah. Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

Even you posted that the LEB uses the correct English transliterations like Elijah and Hallelujah that point back to Jehovah.

• Elijah = My God is Jehovah (Found in both Hebrew Scriptures and the Greek Scriptures.
    • Hallelujah = Praise Jehovah in the LEB

You have come accustom to lying every time you speak. Reminds me when Jesus said that about your father whom speaks lies because that

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. (John 8:44)

• The LEB even agrees with the correct transliteration of the Watchtower using the Bible Book John in English which means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18 Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

@Brother Rando February 19 Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Puzzling assertion so did some fact checking. Wikipedia Jehovah => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah includes:

The vocalization of the Tetragrammaton Jehovah was first introduced by William Tyndale in his translation of Exodus 6:3, and appears in some other early English translations including the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.*

* In the 7th paragraph of Introduction to the Old Testament of the New English BibleSir Godfrey Driver wrote, "The early translators generally substituted 'Lord' for [YHWH]. [...] The Reformers preferred Jehovah, which first appeared as Iehouah in 1530 A.D., in Tyndale's translation of the Pentateuch (Exodus 6.3), from which it passed into other Protestant Bibles."

Logos Bible Study search for Jehovah in LEB finds No results:

Humanly wonder what @Brother Rando interprets in the LEB that shows Watchtower Society vocalization of יהוה being correct ?

@Brother Rando February 19 Elijah = My God is Jehovah (Found in both Hebrew Scriptures and the Greek Scriptures

Meaning of Elijah name asserted by @Brother Rando simply does NOT show any historical knowledge nor usage of Jehovah pronunciation prior to 1530 AD.

Logos Bible Study Text Converter shows several transliterations of Hebrew אֵלִיָּ֨הוּ

The last three letters of  אליהו (Eliyahu) are the first three letters of יהוה

By the way, my journeys have included meeting many people named "Robert", who have a variety of nicknames: e.g. "Rob" & "Bob". NameNoodle shows many nickname ideas for "Robert" => https://namenoodle.com/robert-nicknames/ that noticeably does NOT have "Reb" analogy for Watchtower Society teaching about Jah & Jehovah.

@Brother Rando February 19 You have come accustom to lying every time you speak. 

To me, @Brother Rando words simply describe @Brother Rando ("beam of wood" in the eyes of @Brother Rando as described in Matthew 7:1-5 albeit "beam of wood" removal will result in Watchtower Society shunning, but eternal life in Holy יהוה אלהים is immensely better).

My experience is human thoughts congeal into beliefs, which flow out in actions & words that will be correctly judged by King Righteousness (Melchizedek) Holy יהוה אלהים

What is the Watchtower Society purpose for adherents to spend hours daily reading Watchtower Society teachings with selected scripture support snippets ?

Humanly wonder how much scripture context is simply left out of Watchtower Society teachings ?

Note: Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12 to avoid arguments.

Which words are really more important: human Watchtower Society OR Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים ?

My personal relationship in/with Holy יהוה אלהים includes my 🙏 prayerful abiding & communion 🙏 with my meditation on Holy יהוה אלהים words => slowly transforming me to be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited February 20

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18 Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

My personal relationship in/with Holy יהוה אלהים includes my  prayerful abiding & communion  with my meditation on Holy יהוה אלהים words => slowly transforming me to be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 

Note: Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12 to avoid arguments.

Your false claims make you nothing more than having a false and hypocritical faith. For instance, you reject Jesus is 'the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16 LEB) Yet, it written in the Logos software and the LEB that uses all kinds of names that refer back to Jehovah.

• Hallelujah means "Praise Jehovah"
    • You yourself use the Name (Jesus) which means "Jehovah is Salvation"
    • You consistently point to Books of the Bible whose Names refer back to Jehovah such as John which means "Jehovah has been Gracious" - Joel which means "Jehovah is God" - Jeremiah which means "Jehovah Exalts"
    • Then again you posted that Elijah means "My God is Jehovah' but then lied about the posting.
    • Also Yod is not spelled Yah or Jah

Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Both Yah and Jah make the SAME (Ja sound) Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

Yah is PRONOUNCED /ˈjɑː/ as in Jah

When Jesus Christ denounced the demons in public to stop speaking about his Identity, it was because they knew him "to be the Christ", Therefore those who teach demonic teaching against Christ are not allowed, The reason your call sign still has No Christ in it. That is why the Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12. Because they deny (Jesus as the Christ).

Your claim that Jesus is one of the three colors of God is totally false deep into demonic propaganda of the trinity which is an Anti-Christian doctrine. Anti-Christian means Against Christ.

When you quote  Holy יהוה אלהים you are Glorying the One True God JEHOVAH. Not that you mean to do that, but your curse against Jehovah only reverts back to you. You're sly but not all that smart. You use Jesus because you don't know that his name contains God's Name in Him so you also curse Jesus. The Name (Jesus) which means "Jehovah is Salvation" Amen the faithful and true Witness!

• Thank you for your personal faith belief Christ reflecting my faith belief Michael the Archangel Christ

@Brother Rando February 19 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18 Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

@Brother Rando February 19 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 19 My personal relationship in/with Holy יהוה אלהים includes my  prayerful abiding & communion  with my meditation on Holy יהוה אלהים words => slowly transforming me to be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 19 Note: Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12 to avoid arguments.

@Brother Rando February 19 Your false claims make you nothing more than having a false and hypocritical faith.

To me, @Brother Rando "false claims" reflects @Brother Rando continuing to deceive @Brother Rando so sadly @Brother Rando currently does NOT want to believe/experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ for personal freedom & cleansing from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים (would include being shunned by the Watchtower Society). My thoughts about @Brother Rando & others experiencing everlasting horrific torment away from Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ brings tears 😭 to my eyes while knowing Holy יהוה אלהים will correctly judge the actions & words of each individual. Every human chooses what to ❤️ love most. @Brother Rando primary love is the Watchtower Society (as shown by copying JW.org stuff & pasting as @Brother Rando words many times).

Fact check: the first vowel in Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound while Jah has an "a" vowel sound. Hence, my claim about untrustworthy Watchtower Society inconsitency about the vowel sound in the first syllable of יהוה is truthfully correct. To me @Brother Rando "Watchtower is correct" reminds me of the cliche: "I know what I believe, don't confuse me with the facts." that expresses human faith belief stubborness & blindness (does not want to see nor consider what is believed to be incorrect).

Fact check: my personal journey to Be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים has many witnesses in a variety of places experiencing Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ flowing through me. My primary relationship desire is living in Holy Shalom (Holy יהוה אלהים Peace & Blessings) with everyone. Thankfully Holy יהוה אלהים is using my Holy transformation to help others experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ for personal freedom & cleansing from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים 

Fact check: Google search "Jewish Haftorah" finds weekly "Haftorah in a Nutshell" on Jewish web site Chabad.org and Wikipedia article => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haftara whose list of Haftarot does not have Isaiah 52:13-53:12 in any reading tradition. @Brother Rando "Jewish System of Things" is simply NOT the name for weekly reading portions by observant Jews.

To me, these Fact checks show @Brother Rando "Your false claims make you nothing more than having a false and hypocritical faith" lacks credibility for describing me.@Brother Rando

@Brother Rando February 19 For instance, you reject Jesus is 'the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16 LEB)

Our personal faith belief filters interpret the same Holy Scripture words differently. My rejection is the untrustworthy Watchtower Society interpretations: "the Christ" = "Michael the Archangel" & "the Son" = "the Angel". Unreasonable for me is the human Watchtower Society belief about "Michael the Archangel" life force being inside a human baby without anything identifiable as "Michael the Archangel" being transferred. Electricity does not have knowledge.

Matthew 16:13-20 LEB  (with Hebrew word אלהים for God) =>

Now when Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he began asking his disciples, saying, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”

And they said, Some say John the Baptist, but others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?

And Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living אלהים!”

And Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it! I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven.”

Then he commanded the disciples that they should tell no one that he was the Christ. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 16:13–20.

My faith believes the physical Father of Jesus is אלהים (miracle conception inside the righteous virgin Mary) as the unique plural Holy יהוה אלהים allowed a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים to humbly be clothed in a human body.

My faith believes: Yeshua = Jesus = יהוה Salvation = The Word = ὁ λόγος = redeemer, יהוה of hosts = an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים

Matthew 24:32-36 LEB =>

“Now learn the parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the door. Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows — not even the angels of heaven nor the Son — except the Father alone.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 24:32–36.

What is special about the words of Jesus so they will never pass away ?

How is the Son Jesus different than the angels of heaven ?

@Brother Rando February 19 Yet, it written in the Logos software and the LEB that uses all kinds of names that refer back to Jehovah.

@Brother Rando February 19 * Hallelujah means "Praise Jehovah"

Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah found 110 articles in 97 resources:

Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for Jehovah IN (headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah) found 12 articles in 11 resources:

Some of the resources in my Logos library have the Hallelujah meaning matching @Brother Rando while most of the resources do NOT. Reminds me of Google Translate definition for Jehovah (Hebrew name in some Bible translations):

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Surprise Surprise @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Brother Rando I also notice every time you respond and few moments later another question comes from @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ almost every time. Makes me think you two are the same person trying disguise yourself by using alias accounts. Both are have similar traits. I'm sure if you are the same person, eventually you'll post something forgetting to use the proper account. I'm sure that's not all the accounts because there was another that went by the alias @Truth who has the very same trait.

I was writing this as you responded no longer than two minutes after @Pages? Now you would be engaging in Deception would you? You trinitarians are cut from the same dirty cloth. All act in the same Deceptive Manner.

You write finally giving credit that Jehovah is now in the Logos Bible Study??

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for Jehovah IN (headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah) found 12 articles in 11 resources:

@Brother Rando All this post does is expose your dishonesty and lies about Jehovah. Now you want credit?? I noticed you never highlighted Jah.

Yah is pronounced Ja as in Jah. Since Holy Spirit had Jah and Jehovah written in the the Logos Bible Study Program, you have not lied against man but lied against God.

• @Brother Rando February 20 Surprise Surprise ...  I also notice every time you respond and few moments later another question comes from ...

Fact Check in this discussion of posting dates & times show:

@Brother Rando February 3, 2024 12:46 pm

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 14, 2024 9:32 pm

@Brother Rando February 14, 2024 10:28 pm (56 minutes later)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 17, 2024 12:07 am

@Brother Rando February 17, 2024 12:33 am (26 minutes later)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 17, 2024 5:14 pm

@Brother Rando February 17, 2024 5:46 pm (32 minutes later)

@Brother Rando February 17, 2024 6:25 pm (39 minutes later; puzzling since one person can edit a post for up to 1 hour)

Surprise Surprise for @Brother Rando posting twice within 1 hour 11 minutes after my post.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18, 2024 10:42 pm

@Brother Rando February 19, 2024 3:15 am (5 hours 33 minutes later)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 19, 2024 4:17 pm

@Brother Rando February 19, 2024 5:21 pm with edit 5:45 pm (1 hour 4 minutes later & 1 hour 28 minutes later edit)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 20, 2024 10:08 pm

After posting my comment, my refresh of https://christiandiscourse.net/ showed @Pages February 20, 2024 9:24 pm (44 minutes earlier) with edit 9:25 pm that surprised me since @Brother Rando had not yet quickly responded.

@Brother Rando February 20, 2024 10:39 pm (31 minutes after my February 20, 2024 10:08 pm post)

This discussion shows @Brother Rando typically replied within an hour to my post. Longest time before @Brother Rando reply to my post was 5 hours 33 minutes. in contrast, my quickest reply for @Brother Rando was 13 hours 2 minutes later.

Looking at the next to last post time of @Pages February 19, 2024 7:59 pm shows 1 day, 2 hours, 9 minutes elapsed before my next post so @Brother Rando asserting about me posting every time a few moments after @Pages is absurd.

Why did Jesus command His followers to continuously Be Believing in Jesus the same as continously Be Believing in τὸν θεόν ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing

To me, the untrustworthy Watchtower Society believes in two deities: Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ), which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

@Brother Rando February 20 I was writing this as you responded no longer than two minutes after @Pages?

Comparing posting times shows @Brother Rando "two minutes" is factually incorrect for describing 44 minutes. Remembering @Brother Rando plural pronouns (we & our) to describe @Brother Rando along with two @Brother Rando posts on February 17 has me wondering again how many are @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando February 20 Now you would be engaging in Deception would you?

Puzzling for me is @Brother Rando continuing to deceive @Brother Rando so sadly @Brother Rando currently does NOT want to believe/experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ for personal freedom & cleansing from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים. My thoughts about @Brother Rando & others experiencing everlasting horrific torment away from Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ brings tears 😭 to my eyes while knowing Holy יהוה אלהים will correctly judge the actions & words of each individual. Every human chooses what to ❤️ love most. @Brother Rando primary love is the Watchtower Society (as proven by copying JW.org stuff & pasting as @Brother Rando words many times).

@Brother Rando February 20 You write finally giving credit that Jehovah is now in the Logos Bible Study??

Humanly wonder about @Brother Rando experience using Logos Bible Study. My June 15, 2022 post included a copy from a resource in my Logos library that included Jehovah in the definition. URL for resource began with https://ref.ly/logosres that could be clicked to open resource in a Logos desktop or web app.

Currently my Logos library has 35,152 resources that includes Logos 10 Ultimate & searching Logos.com for owned legacy library finds 477 results. My Logos library includes resources expressing a wide variety of human faith beliefs: some resources published after 1530 AD have Jehovah.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

Jewish Blasphemy trial procedure is documented in the Jewish Mishnah (about 200 CE):

7:5 A He who blasphemes [M. 7:4D1] [Lev. 24:10] is liable only when he will have fully pronounced the divine Name.

B Said R. Joshua b. Qorha, “On every day of a trial they examine the witnesses with a substituted name, [such as], ‘May Yose smite Yose.”

C “[Once] the trial is over, they would not put him to death [on the basis of evidence given] with the euphemism, but they put out everyone and ask the most important of the witnesses, saying to him, ‘Say, what exactly did you hear [in detail]?’

D “And he says what he heard.

E “And the judges stand on their feet and tear their clothing, and never sew them back up.

F “And the second witness says, ‘Also I [heard] what he heard.’

G “And the third witness says, ‘Also I [heard] what he heard.’ “

Jacob Neusner, The Mishnah : A New Translation (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1988), 597–598.

The first three vowels (a-o-e) in the phrase "May Yose smite Yose" are in the correct order for יהוה pronunciation (middle vowel is accented). JeHoVaH has the same three vowels in reverse order: e-o-a (simple, yet effective Jewish disguise).

200 years later has Talmud expansion of Mishnah:

Matthew 24:32-36 LEB =>

“Now learn the parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the door. Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows — not even the angels of heaven nor the Son — except the Father alone.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 24:32–36.

What is special about the words of Jesus so they will never pass away ?

How is the Son Jesus different than the angels of heaven ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Currently my Logos library has 35,152 resources that includes Logos 10 Ultimate & searching Logos.com for owned legacy library finds 477 results. My Logos library includes resources expressing a wide variety of human faith beliefs: some resources published after 1530 AD have Jehovah.

Thank you for your admission about the Logos Library having God's Name Jehovah in it. The Tyndale Bible is one the Oldest Bible translations that coincide with the timing of some 500 years ago of when the Name Jehovah was being used. Translations of the Scriptures were forbidden and William Tyndale was struggled to death by Catholic Clergymen then tied to a stauros for burning. The King James Bible which is one of the most known Bibles, also had God's Name when it was published in 1611.

• That men may knowe, that thou, whose name alone is IEHOVAH: art the most High ouer all the earth. (King James Bible 1611)

So what was New Back 500 years ago? ANSWER: Translations of the Bible. They included names that were derived from Jehovah. Names like:

• Jesus
    • Joel
    • Jeremiah
    • Elijah
    • Hallelujah

Which are all Modern Day English transliterations.

I don't mind the variations of the DIVINE NAME as long as it is used. But then the names that Glorify the DIVINE NAME should also be used. God's Name is spelled many different ways. For one, there is Yahweh but not all scholars are in agreement. Some state the correct spelling is Yehwah.

This expression translates Yehwahʹ Shamʹmah, applied to the city seen by the prophet Ezekiel in his vision recorded in chapters 40 through 48. (Eze 48:35)  Something you have mentioned without knowledge. The expression translated from the two words Yehwahʹ Tsidh·qeʹnu, found at Jeremiah 23:6 and 33:16. Jeremiah 23:5, 6 is a Messianic prophecy describing the future king sprouting from David’s line to “execute justice and righteousness in the land.” Sprout is another Name for JESUS that was prophesied.

This can be seen from the fact that the similar Messianic prophecy at Jeremiah 33:14-16 applies the identical expression to Jerusalem, saying: “And this is what she will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.” 

See that? The CITY will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.  In both cases the expression shows that God’s name, Jehovah, placed both upon his promised king and upon his chosen capital, is a guarantee of their righteousness.  That's the (OUR).

Other spellings of the DIVINE NAME - Yehwahʹ, Yehwihʹ and a number of times Yeho·wahʹ, as in Ge 3:14. The edition of the Hebrew text by Ginsburg (Gins.) vowel-points YHWH to read Yeho·wahʹ.

• @Brother Rando February 21 The Tyndale Bible is one the Oldest Bible translations that coincide with the timing of some 500 years ago of when the Name Jehovah was being used. Translations of the Scriptures were forbidden and William Tyndale was struggled to death by Catholic Clergymen then tied to a stauros for burning. The King James Bible which is one of the most known Bibles, also had God's Name when it was published in 1611.

Thank you for acknowledging Tyndale was the first one to literally transliterate JeHoVaH whle ignorant of Jewish Masoretic יהוה disguise.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale, who did not appreciate the Jewish disguise.

My search of Mishnah & Talmud resources for Divine NEAR Name found a Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE) section about Yom Kippur where the Divine Name was said correctly in the Jewish Temple:

[I:3 A] R. Ishmael b. R. Isaac, R. Yohanan in the name of R. Simeon b. Yohai: “The bullock offered on the Day of Atonement requires [the service of] a priest.”

[B] Why has he not made reference also to the goat?

[C] For he cites the language of Scripture, which reads, “Then he shall kill the goat and bring its blood” (Lev. 16:15).

[D] Just as the bringing of the blood must be done by a priest, so the slaughtering must be done by a priest.

[E] [Concurring on the law but not on the formulation thereof,] R. Jacob bar Aha, R. Yosé, R. Yohanan in the name of R. Simeon b. Yohai: “The bullock and the goat offered on the Day of Atonement require the services of a priest.”

[II:1 A] [With reference to M. 3:7E,] said R. Haggai, “In the first confession he says, ‘O [holy] Name.’ But in the second confession he pronounces the Name [of the Lord].”

[II:2 A] It has been taught [in T.’s version]: How does he state the confession?

[B] “O Lord, I have committed iniquity, transgressed and sinned before you, I and my house. O Lord, forgive the iniquities, transgressions, and sins, which I have done in committing iniquity, transgression, and sin before you, I and my house, as it is written in the Torah of Moses, your servant, ‘For on this day shall atonement be made for you, to clean you; from all your sins shall you be clean before the Lord’ (Lev. 16:30) [M. 3:7F–G].

[C] “And the high priest further says, ‘[And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat,] and confess over him all the iniquities of the people of Israel, and all their transgressions, all their sins’ (Lev. 16:21),” the words of R. Meir.

[D] And sages say, “ ‘Iniquities’—these are those done deliberately. ‘Their transgressions’—these are acts of rebellion. ‘Their sins’—these are the misdeeds done inadvertently.

[E] “Now after he has confessed the deliberate iniquities and the acts of rebellion, shall he go back and confess their inadvertent misdeeds as well?

[F] “But how does he say the confession?

[G] “O Lord, I have committed iniquity, transgressed, and sinned before you.…’ And they respond to him, ‘Blessed is the name of the glory of his kingdom for ever and ever’ [M. 3:7F–H].

[H] “For so do we find that it is the way of all those who confess in this way.

[I] “David said, ‘Both we and our fathers have sinned; we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly’ (Ps. 106:6).

[J] “Solomon said, ‘We have sinned, we have transgressed, we have done wickedly’ (1 Kings 8:47).

[K] “Now what is it that Moses said, ‘Forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin’ (Exod. 34:7)?

[L] “But since he was making confession for deliberate violations of the law and acts of rebellion, it is as if they are deeds done inadvertently before him.

[M] “And thus did he confess, ‘I have sinned, I have transgressed, I have done wickedly before you’ ”[T. Yoma 2:1].

[II:3 A] Ten times that day he expressed the Divine Name, six in regard to the bullock, three for the goat, and one for the lots [T. Yoma 2:2E].

[B] Those who were nearby would fall on their faces, and those who stood at a distance would say, “Blessed be the Name of his glorious kingdom for ever and ever.”

[C] These and those would not move from the spot until he disappeared from their sight. [For] “This is my name for ever” (Exod. 3:15) may be read, “This is my name, which is to be concealed.”

[D] In the beginning he would say the Divine Name in a loud voice. When undisciplined people became many, he would say it in a low voice.

[E] Said R. Tarfon, “I would stand in line among my brethren, the priests, and I inclined my ear to the high priest, and I heard him swallow up [the Divine Name] in the singing of the priests.”

[F] In the beginning the name was passed on to everybody. When undisciplined people became many, one would hand it over only to suitable folk.

[G] Samuel was walking by and heard a Persian curse his son using that name, and the son died. He said, “Let the person pass, and whoever heard it heard it.”

[H] R. Inyoni b. Susai went up to R. Haninah in Sepphoris. He said to him, “Come, and I shall hand it over to you.” His son went and hid under his bed. He choked, and the other heard his voice and said, “How you people behave deceitfully! I’m leaving, and I’m not giving it over either to you or to him.”

[I] A physician in Sepphoris said to R. Phineas bar Hama, “Come and I shall hand it over to you.”

[J] He said to him, “I cannot do so.”

[K] He said to him, “Why?”

[L] He said to him, “I consume tithes, and he who [41a] regularly makes mention of the Divine Name cannot derive any benefit from other people at all [since he must be at a higher level of holiness].”

Jacob Neusner, The Jerusalem Talmud: A Translation and Commentary (Peabody, Massachusetts: Hendrickson Publishers, 2008).

Notable is the Jewish understanding of Exodus 3:15 => [C] These and those would not move from the spot until he disappeared from their sight. [For] “This is my name for ever” (Exod. 3:15) may be read, “This is my name, which is to be concealed.” that is the opposite of untrustworthy Watchtower Society teaching.

@Brother Rando February 21 They included names that were derived from Jehovah.

Ancient Hebrew names were derived from יהוה that did not have vowel markings. Jehovah was NOT the vocalization in antiquity.

Ancient Hebrew ~ Scientific Transliteration <= Masoretic Pointed Hebrew

יהושׁע ~ yehô·šǔaʿʹ (Joshua in Joshua 1:1) <= יְהוֹשֻׁ֣עַ

יואל ~ yô·ʾēlʹ (Joel in Joel 1:1) <= יוֹאֵ֖ל

ירמיהו ~ yir·meyāʹ·hû (Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:1) <= יִרְמְיָ֖הוּ

אליהו ~ ʾē·liy·yāʹ·hû (Elijah in 1 Kings 17:1) <= אֵלִיָּ֨הוּ

ישׁעיהו ~ yešǎ·ʿeyāʹ·hû (Isaiah in Isaiah 1:1) <= יְשַֽׁעְיָ֣הוּ

Three Hebrew names end with the first three letters of יהוה that have Scientic Transliteration yāʹ·hû

הללו יה ~ hǎ·lelû-·yāhʹ (Praise Yah in Psalm 150:6) <= הַֽלְלוּ־יָֽהּ

Ancient Hebrew "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) provide vowel sound a-o-e in verbal substitute for יהוה while Jehovah has e-o-a vowel order.

@Brother Rando February 22 However, we see the literal translation of the Koine Greek word θεὸς using the letter (a)  2316. theos  Strong's Concordance theos: God, a god

How many are the "we" in @Brother Rando ?

This morning had me recognize that @Brother Rando hides what @Brother Rando does NOT know, which is a form of deception & denial. My recognition of denial in @Brother Rando has me 🙏 prayerfully asking Holy יהוה אלהים to help me know & understand my own pain denials (especially childhood trauma that had me suppressing my feelings before the 8th grade). Thankful for Holy יהוה אלהים presence while remembering & processing painful memories recently, which is helping me appreciate Holy compassion along with healing from my sinful hurts against Holy יהוה אלהים for true freedom to ❤️ Love Well.

Thankfully Celebrate Recovery communities are helping overcome my hurts, habits, and hang-ups 😍

@Brother Rando February 22 Remember the Hebrew language does NOT have any vowels in it such 'as' "an" or "a". They don't exist in the Hebrew.

Absurd assertion. Like Koine Greek, Hebrew does NOT have an indefinite article: "an" or "a" while definitely having "a" vowel sounds): e.g. HalleluYah

@Brother Rando February 22 So your hypocrisy in using them simply shows the standard your trying to assert is a fallacy. Look up ===> (Exodus 7:1 LEB) Arianism a god

@Brother Rando February 22 Then again Jesus is called (a) son in Koine Greek. WHAT !?  "Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered," (Hebrews 5:8 LEB)

@Brother Rando February 22 * Notice all the (a's) in the Kione Greek in this one Scripture? Although - a son - learned - what So why did the LEB add all those (a's) ??

@Brother Rando February 22 Let's visit the scripture in John which means Jehovah has been Gracious. First of all, why are quoting from the Book of JOHN that gives witness about God's Personal NAME? Isn't that HYPOCRISY?

@Brother Rando February 22 A lot of (a's) instituted here by the LEB in bold- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

@Brother Rando February 22 Are you now claiming that WAS is a mistake, a disguise, or a deception? By the way if the letter (a) is Arianism that started in the 4th Century how can it be, if English didn't start until 500 years ago? Doesn't Arianism have two (a's) in it some 1700 years ago?

Absurd assertions affirm @Brother Rando does NOT know what is Arianism. Only "a god" in John 1:1 is relevant.

Repeating my February 18 question: What is the relationship between the phrase "there was a time the son was not" and Arianism ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 23 My Logos library does not have a Strong's Concordance with word definitions. My Bible study uses LexiconsDictionaries, & Encyclopedias for word definitions.

@Brother Rando February 23 Nor will you find the 'trinity doctrine' in any Bible.

Logos Bible Search in 1,083 Bibles for trinity found one result:

Logos Bible Search in LEB for person:God AND person:Jesus AND person:"Holy Spirit" found 42 verses:

Matthew 28:20 reminds me the Holy יהוה name is eternally shared by three voices: יהוה Will (Father), יהוה Word (Son), יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited February 24

Ancient Hebrew "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah  vocalization.

Not I can call out your lie. It's so cunning no one can see your deception unless it was pointed out.

• "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel

The first letters Yod makes a (Ja) sound. So Yah sounds like Jah, Notice read your information at https://christiandiscourse.net/uploads/6OYJWY7FSK6I/32rc1-books-search-headword-hallelujah.jpg

• So the truth is "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "Ja" sound has in Jah
    • The Logos Bible Study Program admits that Jah means Jehovah
    • It claims Yahweh or Jehovah Yah or Jah

Now I showed you that not all scholars are in agreement with the spelling of Yahweh, some scholars state the correct spelling is Yehwah.

If we read your chart at: https://christiandiscourse.net/uploads/6OYJWY7FSK6I/32rc1-books-search-headword-hallelujah.jpg

• We will see the Logos Bible Study program admitted that Yahweh or Jehovah was replaced with LORD because of the Jewish Custom which is actually known as the Jewish Deception or the Jewish Disguise in its attack against God's Holy Name Holy יהוה אלהים 

Now if the Logos link isn't working here is the pic of the Logos Bible Study Admission: You will see Yah - Jah- Jeh = Jehovah

• @Brother Rando February 24 * The Logos Bible Study Program admits that Jah means Jehovah

Absurd assertion. The Logos Bible Study Program provides software tools for managing & searching resources in a digital library and logos.com. The program itself does NOT have word definitions. Remember my February 20 comments included two Logos Book Searches in my Logos library with screen shots.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 20 Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah found 110 articles in 97 resources

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 20 Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for Jehovah IN (headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah) found 12 articles in 11 resources

Some resources in my Logos library have Jehovah in Hallelujah definitions OR articles. Credible evidence against Jehovah vocalization applies to those resources as well as the Watchtower Society:

Ancient Hebrew "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) provide vowel sound a-o-e in verbal substitute for יהוה while Jehovah has e-o-a vowel order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible sources for Jehovah usage over 500 years ago (& thus far my own searching has NOT found any credible Jehovah vocalization over 500 years ago).

FWIW: Logos Bible Study option for @Brother Rando is building a digital library that only has resources agreeable with @Brother Rando faith beliefs so a Logos Books Search for Jehovah in Hallelujah definitions OR articles would only find defintions & articles containing Jehovah (so @Brother Rando could avoid other human faith beliefs that disagree with @Brother Rando).

My experience with humans is encountering a wide range of faith beliefs (so my Logos library has digital resources with a wide range of faith beliefs). All humans, except Jesus, have sinned against Holy יהוה אלהים, who have varying degrees of alignment with Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth. Especially difficult to test & correctly align with Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth are beliefs (congealed thoughts) learned early from spiritual parents.

Eternal Holy יהוה אלהים truth is consistent. Simple test for True Holy God prophet is accuracy. Human Watchtower Society (includes JW.org) has failed to be accurate a number of times: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the Watch Tower Tract society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). Hence, history of the human Watchtower Society proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God. True Holy יהוה אלהים prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

@Brother Rando February 24 Now I showed you that not all scholars are in agreement with the spelling of Yahweh, some scholars state the correct spelling is Yehwah.

Please provide some scholar name(s) and resource(s) that show Yehwah.

Logos Bible Study search in 1,083 Bibles in my Logos Library for Yehwah found nothing.

Searching this discussion for the first occurence of Yehwah found February 21 comment by @Brother Rando

I don't mind the variations of the DIVINE NAME as long as it is used. But then the names that Glorify the DIVINE NAME should also be used. God's Name is spelled many different ways. For one, there is Yahweh but not all scholars are in agreement. Some state the correct spelling is Yehwah.

This expression translates Yehwahʹ Shamʹmah, applied to the city seen by the prophet Ezekiel in his vision recorded in chapters 40 through 48. (Eze 48:35) Something you have mentioned without knowledge. The expression translated from the two words Yehwahʹ Tsidh·qeʹnu, found at Jeremiah 23:6 and 33:16Jeremiah 23:56 is a Messianic prophecy describing the future king sprouting from David’s line to “execute justice and righteousness in the land.” Sprout is another Name for JESUS that was prophesied.

This can be seen from the fact that the similar Messianic prophecy at Jeremiah 33:14-16 applies the identical expression to Jerusalem, saying: “And this is what she will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.” 

See that? The CITY will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. In both cases the expression shows that God’s name, Jehovah, placed both upon his promised king and upon his chosen capital, is a guarantee of their righteousness. That's the (OUR).

Other spellings of the DIVINE NAME - YehwahʹYehwihʹ and a number of times Yeho·wahʹ, as in Ge 3:14. The edition of the Hebrew text by Ginsburg (Gins.) vowel-points YHWH to read Yeho·wahʹ.

Noticed one link posted by @Brother Rando goes to JW.org for "chapters 40 through 48. (Eze 48:35)". Notably missing are any credible scholar name(s) and resource(s) for @Brother Rando Yehwah assertion.

The only person named by @Brother Rando was Ginsberg, who repeats Tyndale literal transliteration that shows ignorance of Jewish Masoretic יהוה disguise (also could explain Yahweh that ignores middle vowel pointing).

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale, who did not appreciate the Jewish disguise.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando February 24 * The Logos Bible Study Program admits that Jah means Jehovah

@Brother Rando@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Absurd assertion. The Logos Bible Study Program provides software tools for managing & searching resources in a digital library and logos.com. The program itself does NOT have word definitions. Remember my February 20 comments included two Logos Book Searches in my Logos library with screen shots.

Yes, here is your Screen shots as proof that one of your many voices were admitting.

Now it it time for you to switch alias accounts as @Pages

• My screen shot showed some resources in my Logos library have Jehovah in Hallelujah definitions OR articles. Credible evidence against Jehovah vocalization in Antiquity applies to those resources as well as the Watchtower Society:

Ancient Hebrew "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) provide vowel sound a-o-e in verbal substitute for יהוה while Jehovah has e-o-a vowel order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible sources for Jehovah usage over 500 years ago (& thus far my own searching has NOT found any credible Jehovah vocalization over 500 years ago).

Repeating request for @Brother Rando to Please provide some scholar name(s) and resource(s) that show Yehwah.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of  יהוה  testify  against  Jehovah  vocalization.

I use your same reasoning Now what?

@Brother Rando Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of  יהוה  testify against Yahweh 

HOWEVER the fist two characters Yod spell Yah sounded like /Ja/ Jah as for Jehovah. Almost Nobody uses Jeh not even the LEB (Rev 19:3 )

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited February 25

Now what has me 🙏 praying to Holy יהוה אלהים for Holy Guidance & Wisdom 🙏 along with helping @Brother Rando to see Holy יהוה אלהים truth 🙏

Thankful for a little faith in me to believe & receive the free gift of Holy יהוה אלהים to wash away my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים  by the Holy Blood of יהוה Jesus. Now sunrise & sunset, especially shades of red, remind me of Holy יהוה אלהים wedding band that is available for every human. Every individual has free will to choose what to ❤️ Love most, which is proven by actions and words. Sadly JW.org adherents ❤️ Love false teaching about 'Christian' Michael the Archangel that prevents experiencing the fullness of Holy יהוה אלהים (beyond my human words to describe well).

@Brother Rando February 24 Almost Nobody uses Jeh not even the LEB (Rev 19:3 )

Agreed. Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jeh OR Yeh) found 28 results in 14 articles in 1 resource: The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE) published in 1915, which is the resource in @Brother Rando screen shot snippet on February 24

Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jah OR Yah) found 2,090 results in 778 articles in 318 resources (includes 32 Bibles).

Logos Books Search in A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (BDAG) for הַלְלוּ־יָהּ found 1 result:

Ancient Greek used in the New Testament and other Early Christian Literature provides more "a" vowel sound evidence ("Jah" or "Yah" in the first syllable of יהוה) against Jehovah vocalization.

ἁλληλουϊά (also ἀλ-or-λούϊα for הַלְלוּ־יָהּ) 

Hb. loanword lit. praise Yahweh, transliterated hallelujah, liturg. 

formula of Israelite (Ps; Tob 13:18; 3 Macc 7:13) and then of Christian worship. 

Used as such Rv 19:1, 3, 6

w. ἀμήν (cp. the Hebr. of Ps 106:48; OdeSol 11:24; PGM 7, 271; a Christian amulet PBerol 6096 in Wilcken, APF 1, 1901, 430; ESchaefer in PIand I p. 29) vs. 4.

—HEngberding, RAC I 293–99.

—M-M. TW.

William Arndt et al., A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000), 46.

The A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature has BDAG abbreviation for the authors: Bauer, Danker, Arndt, Gingrich. BDAG is a valuable resource reference for researching range of Greek lemma (word) meanings. BDAG includes Greek lemmas (words) that do not occur in the New Testament so BDAG does not have Strongs numbers.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando February 24 Almost Nobody uses Jeh not even the LEB (Rev 19:3 )

Agreed. Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jeh OR Yeh) found 28 results in 14 articles in 1 resource: The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE) published in 1915, which is the resource in @Brother Rando screen shot snippet on February 24

Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jah OR Yah) found 2,090 results in 778 articles in 318 resources (includes 32 Bibles).

So this proves that you were incorrect to falsely claim that Jah does not mean Jehovah because Your Logos Bible Study Program affirms that it does!

• It uses all three (Jeh, Jah, and Yah) with Jeh only two times. I never said Jeh doesn't mean Jehovah.
    • Jeh refers to Jehovah
    • Jah refers to Jehovah
    • Yah refers to Jehovah

• @Brother Rando February 24 Almost Nobody uses Jeh not even the LEB (Rev 19:3 )

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 25 Agreed. Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jeh OR Yeh) found 28 results in 14 articles in 1 resource: The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE) published in 1915, which is the resource in @Brother Rando screen shot snippet on February 24

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 25 Logos Books Search in my Logos library for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jah OR Yah) found 2,090 results in 778 articles in 318 resources (includes 32 Bibles).

@Brother Rando February 25 So this proves that you were incorrect to falsely claim that Jah does not mean Jehovah because Your Logos Bible Study Program affirms that it does!

Absurd assertion proves @Brother Rando ignorance about the free Logos Bible Study Program. If my resource purhases had not included The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE), 1915 Edition, then my Logos Books Search for Praise BEFORE 2 WORDS (Jeh OR Yeh) would have found nothing.

Searching Logos.com for ISBE finds 10 results that include:

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE), 1915 Edition

International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, Revised | ISBE, 1979–1995 (4 vols.)

The ISBE published in 1915 had "praise ye Jeh" in the Hallelujah article. ISBE revised has "praise ye the Lord'

Also the 1999 Ages Software digital edition of the 1915 ISBE had "praise ye Yah" in the Hallelujah article (this resource is no longer available to purchase).

By the way, Logos.com currently has 116,545 resources available for purchase.

Credible evidence against Jehovah vocalization of יהוה in antiquity applies to the Watchtower Society as well as The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE), 1915 Edition:

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) provide vowel a-o-e sounds in verbal substitute for יהוה while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible sources for Jehovah usage over 500 years ago (& thus far my own searching has NOT found any credible evidence for Jehovah vocalization of יהוה over 500 years ago).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Logos Software claims Hallelu~Yah = Jah = Jehovah

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ -  Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale, who did not appreciate the Jewish disguise.

Also the Name of the Messiah was disguised and Jesus appeared less than 500 years ago! Here the Jewish disguise were perpetrated by the False Religious Leaders demand the Apostles to STOP SPEAKING ON THE BASIS OF JESUS NAME. =====> "At this they took his advice, and they summoned the apostles, flogged them, and ordered them to stop speaking on the basis of Jesus’ name, and let them go." (Acts 5:40)

Tyndale, who did not appreciate the Jewish disguise and loved the NAME more than his Life. He refused to be a hypocrite. Thankfully we have a few honest people to make a stand of Integrity to Learn what Satan and his hordes have tried to Hide.

Notable is the Jewish understanding of Exodus 3:15 => [C] These and those would not move from the spot until he disappeared from their sight. [For] “This is my name for ever” (Exod. 3:15) may be read, “This is my name, which is to be concealed.” that is the opposite of  Watchtower Society teaching.

Well, you did quote ===>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - “This is my name for ever” (Exod. 3:15) may be read, “This is my name, which is to be concealed."

I know that you are in agreement with the Jewish Disguise of hiding God's Personal Name. It's also called the Jewish Hoax, the Jewish Fraud. Even the Jewish Deception hide the name of the messiah (JESUS) for some 1500 years!

But you quoted the LEB scripture that disagrees with your slanderous and blasphemy speech against the Holy Spirit of which now you are Blinded to carry on Satan's work of deception without understanding. For the Inspired Scripture actually states the OPPOSITE of “This is my name, which is to be concealed."

disguise

1: apparel assumed to conceal one's identity or counterfeit another's The bank robber was wearing a disguise.

2: the act of disguising

3 a : form misrepresenting the true nature of something blessings in disguise

b : an artificial manner PRETENSE threw off all disguise

The scripture ACTUALLY reads: "And God said again to Moses, “So you must say to the Israelites ‘Yahweh, the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my remembrance from generation to  generation.’ (Exodus 3:15 LEB)

• Exodus 20:1-7 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods) =>

And אלהים spoke all these words, saying, “I am יהוה, your אלהים, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slaves. 

“There shall be for you no other אלהים before me. 

“You shall not make for yourself a divine image with any form that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth below or that is in the water below the earth. You will not bow down to them, and you will not serve them, because I am יהוה your אלהים, a jealous אלהים, punishing the guilt of the parents on the children on the third and on the fourth generations of those hating me, and showing loyal love to thousands of generations of those loving me and of those keeping my commandments. 

“You shall not misuse the name of יהוה your אלהים, because יהוה will not leave unpunished anyone who misuses his name. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ex 20:1–7.

Deuteronomy 5:6-11 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods) =>

‘I am יהוה your אלהים, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery. There shall not be for you other אלהים besides me. 

‘You shall not make for yourself a divine image of any type of form that is in the heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth. 

‘You shall not bow down to them, and you shall not serve them, for I, יהוה your אלהים, am a jealous אלהים, punishing the guilt of fathers upon their children and upon the third and upon the fourth generation of those hating me, but showing loyal love to thousands of those who love me and of those who keep my commandments. 

‘You shall not take up the name of יהוה your אלהים for a worthless purpose, for יהוה will not leave unpunished anyone who uses his name for a worthless purpose. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Dt 5:6–11.

Proverbs 6:16-19 LEB  (with Hebrew word יהוה for Yahweh) =>

There are six things יהוה hates, and seven things are abominations of his soul: 

haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a devising heart, plans of deception, feet that hurry to run to evil, a false witness who breathes lies and sends out discord between brothers. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Pr 6:16–19.

@Brother Rando rationalizations for defending Jehovah usage sadly has many deceptions & lies, which actually shows @Brother Rando alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who is the master of manipulating truth with lies along with absolutely wanting to disrupt every human from ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים the most with everything ❤️

@Brother Rando February 26 Logos Software claims Hallelu~Yah = Jah Jehovah

Another absurd assertion by @Brother Rando about Logos Software, which shows @Brother Rando ignorance about the free Logos Bible Study Program. The snippet of my screen shot shows Jehovah in an Cyclopedia published in 1894. Logos Software allows users to customize Library resource titles so my titles have year of publication content prefix.

Please learn & remember the Logos Bible Study Program provides software tools for managing & searching resources in a digital library. The program itself does NOT have word definitions. Remember my February 20 comments included two Logos Book Searches in my Logos library with screen shots.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 20 Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah found 110 articles in 97 resources

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 20 Logos Bible Study search in all the Books in my library for Jehovah IN (headword:Hallelujah OR headword:Halleluyah OR headword:Halleluiah) found 12 articles in 11 resources

Some resources in my Logos library have Jehovah in Hallelujah definitions OR articles. Credible evidence against Jehovah vocalization of יהוה applies to those resources in my Logos library as well as the Watchtower Society.

@Brother Rando February 26 ... Jesus appeared less than 500 years ago! 

All the nations have not yet gathered against Jerusalam to battle and the Mount of Olives has not yet been physically split in two as it is written in Zechariah 14:1-11 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God) =>

Look! A day is coming for יהוה, when your plunder will be divided in your midst. I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, and they will loot the houses, and the women will be raped; half of the city will go into exile, but the remainder of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then יהוה will go forth and fight against those nations, like when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half, from east to west, by a very great valley; and half of the mountain will withdraw toward the north, and the other half toward the south. And you will flee by the valley of my mountains, because the valley of the mountains will reach to Azal, and you will flee like you fled from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. And Yahweh my אלהים will come, and all the holy ones with him. And then on that day there will not be light, the precious things will congeal. There shall be continuous day — it is known to יהוה — not day and not night; and at evening time there will be light. And then on that day, living waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea, and the other half to the western sea; it will happen both in the summer and in the winter. And Yahweh will be king over all the earth; on that day יהוה will be one and his name one. All the land will be transformed into a desert plateau from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. But it will rise up high and it will stay in its place from the Gate of Benjamin to the place of the former gate, up to the Corner Gate and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. And they will dwell in it, and there will be no more ban imposed, and Jerusalem will dwell in security. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Zec 14:1–11.

Streams of living water are not yet flowing out from Jerusalem. Thankfully a number of individuals have experienced dream/vision encounters with יהוה Jesus, especially in Muslim countries where believing in יהוה Jesus results in being shunned by their families: e.g. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity

@Brother Rando February 26 Also the Name of the Messiah was disguised and Jesus appeared less than 500 years ago! Here the Jewish disguise were perpetrated by the False Religious Leaders demand the Apostles to STOP SPEAKING ON THE BASIS OF JESUS NAME

Almost 2,000 years ago are the events in Acts 5:12-42 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)  =>

Now many signs and wonders were being performed among the people through the hands of the apostles. And they were all together in Solomon’s Portico. And none of the rest dared to join them, but the people spoke highly of them. And even more believers in the יהוה were being added, large numbers of both men and women, so that they even carried out the sick into the streets and put them on cots and mats so that when Peter came by, at least his shadow would fall on some of them. And the people of the towns around Jerusalem also came together, bringing the sick and those tormented by unclean spirits, who were all being healed. 

Now the high priest rose up and all those who were with him (that is, the party of the Sadducees), and they were filled with jealousy. And they laid hands on the apostles and put them in the public prison. But during the night an angel of the יהוה opened the doors of the prison and led them out and said, “Go and stand in the temple courts and proclaim to the people all the words of this life.”

And when they heard this, they entered at daybreak into the temple courts and began teaching. 

Now when the high priest and those with him arrived, they summoned the Sanhedrin — even the whole council of elders of the sons of Israel — and sent to the prison to have them brought. But the officers who came did not find them in the prison, and they returned and reported, saying, “We found the prison locked with all security and the guards standing at the doors, but when we opened them, we found no one inside!” Now when both the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these words, they were greatly perplexed concerning them, as to what this might be. But someone came and reported to them, “Behold, the men whom you put in prison are standing in the temple courts and teaching the people!” Then the captain went with the officers and brought them, not with force (for they were afraid of the people, lest they be stoned by them). 

And when they had brought them, they made them stand in the Sanhedrin, and the high priest put a question to them, saying, “We strictly commanded you not to teach in this name? And behold, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching! And you are intending to bring upon us the blood of this man!”

But Peter and the apostles answered and said, “It is necessary to obey אלהים rather than men! The אלהים of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. This one אלהים has exalted to his right hand as Leader and Savior to grant repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit whom אלהים has given to those who obey him.”

Now when they heard this, they were infuriated, and were wanting to execute them. But a certain man stood up in the Sanhedrin, a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law respected by all the people, and gave orders to put the men outside for a short time. And he said to them, “Men and Israelites, take care for yourselves what you are about to do to these men! For before these days, Theudas rose up saying he was somebody. A number of men, about four hundred, joined him. He was executed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing. After this man, Judas the Galilean rose up in the days of the census and caused people to follow him in revolt. And that one perished, and all who followed him were scattered. And now I tell you, keep away from these men, and leave them alone, because if this plan or this matter is from people, it will be overthrown. But if it is from אלהים, you will not be able to overthrow them, lest you even be found fighting against אלהים.”

So they were persuaded by him. And they summoned the apostles, beat them, commanded them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and released them. So they went out from the presence of the Sanhedrin rejoicing, because they had been considered worthy to be dishonored for the sake of the name. Every day, both in the temple courts and from house to house, they did not stop teaching and proclaiming the good news that the Christ was Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ac 5:12–42.

The Sanhedrin is the Jewish Supreme Court for Jewish religious issues. Perplexing to me are the Jewish religious lawyers and judges, who spent years memorizing & studying Torah along with Jewish laws, but somewhare during their studies had their ❤️hearts turn from Holy יהוה אלהים loving the most. Hence @Brother Rando "False Religious Leaders" factually describes those Jewish leaders with lots of knowledge who lost ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים the most with everything ❤️

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 23 Notable is the Jewish understanding of Exodus 3:15 => [C] These and those would not move from the spot until he disappeared from their sight. [For] “This is my name for ever” (Exod. 3:15) may be read, “This is my name, which is to be concealed.” that is the opposite of untrustworthy Watchtower Society teaching.

@Brother Rando February 26 The scripture ACTUALLY reads: "And God said again to Moses, “So you must say to the Israelites ‘Yahweh, the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my remembrance from generation to  generation.’ (Exodus 3:15 LEB)

Actually the English phrase "This is my name for ever" translates three Hebrew words זה-שמי לעלם inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים

זה : this

שמי : name I/my/me (1st person singular pronoun suffix does not specify grammar usage)

לעלם : to "obscure time"

Jewish interpretation expresses עלם range of meaning, which has eight definitions in the New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis

Exodus 3:15 does not appear in the NIDOTTE so all eight definitions need to be considered for עלם range of meaning.

The Commentators' Bible (5 vols.) offers Jewish Rabbinic insights about Exodus 3:15

Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization of יהוה

@Brother Rando February 26 disguise

@Brother Rando February 26 1: apparel assumed to conceal one's identity or counterfeit another's The bank robber was wearing a disguise.

@Brother Rando February 26 2: the act of disguising

@Brother Rando February 26 3 a : form misrepresenting the true nature of something blessings in disguise

@Brother Rando February 26 b : an artificial manner PRETENSE threw off all disguise

Logos Bible Study search in my library books for apparel IN headword:disguise found two results:

Deceptive is @Brother Rando selective definition copy & paste along with disguising information source so Merriam-Webster dictionary entry for the disguise noun appears to be @Brother Rando words, which is a form of plagiarism.

By the way, Logos Bible Study search in my library for headword:disguise found 33 resources

FWIW: screen shot shows myself & @Pages online at the same time:

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Exodus 20:1-7 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods) =>

And אלהים spoke all these words, saying, “I am יהוה, your אלהים, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slaves. 

“You shall not make for yourself a divine image with any form that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth below or that is in the water below the earth. You will not bow down to them, and you will not serve them, because I am יהוה your אלהים, a jealous אלהים, punishing the guilt of the parents on the children on the third and on the fourth generations of those hating me, and showing loyal love to thousands of generations of those loving me and of those keeping my commandments. 

First of all it's not God & gods but the superlative title (God of gods) Exodus 20:1-7 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods)

• The God of gods, Jehovah! The God of gods, Jehovah! He knows, and Israel will also know. If we were rebellious and unfaithful to Jehovah, do not spare us this day. (Joshua 2:22)
    • No man has seen Θεόν at any time
    • “There shall be for you no other Θεὸς before me. 

“You shall not make for yourself a divine image with any form that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth below or that is in the water below the earth. You will not bow down to them, and you will not serve them, because I am יהוה your אלהים, a jealous אלהים, punishing the guilt

• Yet, your religion makes idol of stone statues of the things in heaven, in the earth and in the water and bow down to them. Even the gargoyles are worshiped and served by trinitarians. how can this be if (No man has seen Θεόν at any time)??

am יהוה your אלהים, a jealous אלהים which reads: I am Jehovah your God, a jealous God

• Exodus 20:1-7 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods) =>

And אלהים spoke all these words, saying, “I am יהוה, your אלהים, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slaves. 

“You shall not make for yourself a divine image with any form that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth below or that is in the water below the earth. You will not bow down to them, and you will not serve them, because I am יהוה your אלהים, a jealous אלהים, punishing the guilt of the parents on the children on the third and on the fourth generations of those hating me, and showing loyal love to thousands of generations of those loving me and of those keeping my commandments. 

“You shall not misuse the name of יהוה your אלהים, because יהוה will not leave unpunished anyone who misuses his name. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ex 20:1–7.

@Brother Rando February 27 First of all it's not God & gods but the superlative title (God of gods)

Logos Bible Study search in LEB for Hebrew Strongs 430 in Exodus 20, Deuteronomy 5, Joshua 2, & Isaiah 44 => (strongs:H430 IN milestone:bible:ex20) OR (strongs:H430 IN milestone:bible:dt5) OR (strongs:H430 IN milestone:bible:jsh2) OR (strongs:H430 IN milestone:bible:is44)

Strongs assigned a number to original language lemma's. Logos Bible Study search in Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for (lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:ex20) OR (lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:dt5.2-24) OR (lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:jsh2) OR (lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:is44) OR (root.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:is44) finds 24 verses: (to fit verses on screen, searched Deuteronomy chapter 5 verses 2 thru 24)

Isaiah 44.8 אֱל֙וֹהַּ֙ ( ʾělôʹ·hǎ ) singular (a god) was found by (root.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:is44) searching for related words. LHB does not have Strongs Numbering of lemma's so need to search by lemma OR root (group of related lemma's).

@Brother Rando February 27 * “There shall be for you no other Θεὸς before me

How is θεοὶ related to Θεὸς ?

@Brother Rando February 27 * Yet, your religion makes idol of stone statues of the things in heaven, in the earth and in the water and bow down to them. Even the gargoyles are worshiped and served by trinitarians.

Humanly not know who was intended by @Brother Rando as this "trinitarian" description does NOT describe my faith belief. To me, humanly created gargoyles are ugly & do not deserve any worship nor service.

Pondering correct Holy pronunciation of יהוה gives my knees reason to bow down to worship Holy יהוה אלהים.

🙏 Praying  שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד using correct Holy pronunciation fills my whole being with Holy יהוה אלהים worship 🙏😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Isaiah 44.8 אֱל֙וֹהַּ֙ ( ʾělôʹ·hǎ ) singular (a god) was found by (root.h:אֱלֹהִים IN milestone:bible:is44) searching for related words. LHB does not have Strongs Numbering of lemma's so need to search by lemma OR root (group of related lemma's).

Isaiah 44.8 אֱל֙וֹהַּ֙ ( ʾělôʹ·hǎ ) singular (a god) ('ĕlôha) can mean either (a god) or (god) Plural of אֱלוֹהַּ (H433) gods

God (2,346x), god (244x), judge (5x), GOD (1x), goddess (2x), great (2x), mighty (2x), angels (1x), exceeding (1x), God-ward (with H4136) (1x), godly (1x).

"For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, H430 and hast crowned him with glory and honour." (Psalms 8:5)

• angels
    • gods
    • divine ones

You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them  with glory and honor. NIV

You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. NKJV

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, And hast crowned him with glory and honour. KJV

Thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and splendour. Darby

You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor. BSB

• In the Beginning was the angel and the Word was with God, and the Word was the angel.
    • In the Beginning was the messenger and the messenger was with God, and the Word was the Messenger.

• @Brother Rando February 27 * In the Beginning was the angel and the Word was with God, and the Word was the angel.

@Brother Rando February 27 * In the Beginning was the messenger and the messenger was with God, and the Word was the Messenger.

Thank you for expressing Watchtower Society faith belief interpretation that transforms what John wrote:

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

into

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ ἄγγελος, καὶ  ὁ ἄγγελος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ ὁ ἄγγελος ἦν ὁ λόγος.

that is really impossible for the angel to already be with God when God began creating all. To me, the Watchtower Society teaches belief in two deities: Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ) = "the messenger", which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

Phrase "the angel" was never spoken by Jesus to describe Jesus. In fact, "the angel" was never used in Holy Scriptures to describe Jesus.

Logos Bible Study search in LEB for "the angel" IN milestone:bible:mt-rv found 39 verses:

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. 

And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. 

Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus 

every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Php 2:5–11.

How does "existing in the form of אלהים God" contrast with an angel having God's Name in the angel ?

Psalm 8 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh)  =>

For the music director, on the Gittith. A psalm of David. 

יהוה, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth, who put your splendor above the heavens. 

From the mouth of children and infants you have founded strength on account of your enemies, to silence the enemy and the avenger. 

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars which you set in place — 

what is a human being that you think of him? 

and a child of humankind that you care for him? 

And you made him a little lower than heavenly beings, and with glory and with majesty you crowned him. 

You make him over the works of your hands; all things you have placed under his feet: 

sheep and cattle, all of them, and also the wild animals of the field, the birds of the sky and the fish of the sea, everything that passes along the paths of seas. 

יהוה, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all of the earth! 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ps 8:title–9.

My faith believes ὁ λόγος (The Word), an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body (a little lower than heveanly beings), which was ❤️ lovingly offered as the substitute sin sacrifice for every human sin.

Matthew 18:1-20 LEB =>

At that time the disciples came up to Jesus, saying, “Who then is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

And calling a child to himself, he had him stand in their midst and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you turn around and become like young children, you will never enter into the kingdom of heaven! Therefore whoever humbles himself like this child, this person is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven, and whoever welcomes one child such as this in my name welcomes me. But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him that a large millstone be hung on his neck and he be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of causes for stumbling, for it is a necessity that causes for stumbling come; nevertheless, woe to the person through whom the cause for stumbling comes. And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it from you! It is better for you to enter into life crippled or lame than, having two hands or two feet, to be thrown into the eternal fire! And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it from you! It is better for you to enter into life one-eyed than, having two eyes, to be thrown into fiery hell! 

“See to it that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I tell you that their angels in heaven constantly see the face of my Father who is in heaven. What do you think? If a certain man has a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go and look for the one that wandered away? And if he happens to find it, truly I say to you that he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that did not wander away. In the same way it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish. 

“Now if your brother sins against you, go correct him between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take with you in addition one or two others, so that by the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. And if he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses to listen to the church also, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. 

“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven. Again, truly I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about any matter that they ask, it will be done for them from my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in the midst of them.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 18:1–20.

Child belief is simple & complete. Thankful for Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ that goes after one, who wandered away. Thankful for Holy יהוה אלהים helping me remember my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים so I can repent from my sins & "same speak" (confess) my sins to Holy יהוה אלהים for instant Holy forgiveness while Holy יהוה אלהים cleansing unrighteous in me is an ongoing work in progress for me to Become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

My created human body is restricted to being in one place at a time. In contrast, wherever two or three are gathered on earth in The Name יהוה Jesus Christ has יהוה Jesus Christ in the midst of them.

Sadly my faith belief recognizes awful Woe coming for all Watchtower Society adherents. Like Holy יהוה אלהים , I have no desire for anyone to join the painful torment of Judas Iscarot (or Charles Taze Russell). Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth is always true.

Keep Smiling 😊