Can you Answer?

Comments

• @Brother Rando March 7 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ has simply failed to be accurate a number of times:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 2021 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

@Brother Rando March 7 ... Again you placed false dates.

Factually "a number ot times" describes @Brother Rando repeating a snippet from my June 2021 post while ignoring my subsequent learning with my apologies for my past date mistake and my request to Please forgive me.

In June 2021 I thought a Jewish web site would have credible dates about Jewish Temple history, but later I have learned about Traaditional Jewish Chronology & Missing Years (Jewish Calendar).

Notably missing "a number of times" is the Jewish Temple destruction date believed by @Brother Rando. Wonder what ancient historical source(s) for @Brother Rando ae believable for @Brother Rando ? The human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society came into existence about 1,800 years after Jewish Temple destruction so earlier dates publshed by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society had organizational choices for selection of historical date snippets.

Can you @Brother Rando answer how many "false dates" have been published by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

My human experience has always found Holy יהוה אלהים original language inspired words to be truthful (albeit a number of prophetic words are currently beyond my human grasp with my faith believing Holy יהוה אלהים prophecies will be fulfilled in Holy יהוה אלהים perfect timing). Human books have a fascinating & puzzling mix of truth intertwined with falsehood(s): e.g. John Gill's commentary on Exodus 3:14 (published in 1766) has The Name meaning with Jehovah:

What was the Jewish reason for wanting to stone (kill) Jesus ?

If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside The Christ, why would Michael the Archangel identify as the eternal "I AM" ?

What language is "yahovah kaun hai ?"

@Brother Rando March 7 Did you not also admit by posting (Elijah = My God is Jehovah

Logos Bible Study search in my library books for headword:אֵלִיָּ֫הוּ OR headword:אֵלִיָּה OR headword:Eliyahu OR headword:Elijah finds results in 165 resources:

Logos Bible Study software uses color of search result to show which headword was found.

Logos Bible Study search in my library books for Jehovah IN (headword:אֵלִיָּ֫הוּ OR headword:אֵלִיָּה OR headword:Eliyahu OR headword:Elijah) finds results in 33 resources (20 % of the digital resources having headword tagging of Elijah articles in my Logos library have Jehovah within the article):

The oldest publication having Jehovah in a headword tagged Elijah article (in my Logos library) has content from 1828 (original book publication). Credible ancient evidence aganist Jehovah vocalization applies to these 33 resources in my Logos library as well as the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society along with Google Translate.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

@Brother Rando March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530.

We agree Jehovah & Iehouah were not known nor used prior to 1530 (includes meaning of names).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,333

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Yet, you admitted that Yod makes the Jah sound. So you are agruing against yourself. I wonder which one of the three voices in your head that torments you day and night will win?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Can you answer @Brother Rando how many "false dates" have been published by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

My human experience has always found Holy יהוה אלהים original language inspired words to be truthful (albeit a number of prophetic words are currently beyond my human grasp with my faith believing Holy יהוה אלהים prophecies will be fulfilled in Holy יהוה אלהים perfect timing). Human books have a fascinating & puzzling mix of truth intertwined with falsehood(s): e.g. John Gill's commentary on Exodus 3:14 (published in 1766) has The Name meaning with Jehovah:

If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside The Christ, why would Michael the Archangel identify as the eternal "I AM" ?

Thankful @Brother Rando used Google Translate to confirm Hindi "yahovah" translates into English "jehovah"

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Thankful @Brother Rando used Google Translate to confirm Hindi "yahovah" translates into English "jehovah"

Who was that person the APPEARED to Moses?

Exodus 3:2 — 1890 Darby Bible (DARBY)

And the Angel of Jehovah appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a thorn-bush: and he looked, and behold, the thorn-bush burned with fire, and the thorn-bush was not being consumed.

Remember.... No one has seen God (τὸν Θεόν) at any time

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Scripture support snippets ignore Scripture context, which is a devious form of deception. Remember original language autographs did not have chapter & verse numbers so finding a particular Scripture snippet required contextual knowledge.

Exodus 3:1-6 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

And Moses was a shepherd with the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west of the desert, and he came to the mountain of אלהים, to Horeb.

And the angel of יהוה appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed.

And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?”

And יהוה saw that he turned aside to see, and אלהים called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.”

And he said, “Here I am.”

And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” And he said, “I am the אלהים of your father, the אלהים of Abraham, the אלהים of Isaac, and the אלהים of Jacob.”

And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at אלהים

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ex 3:1–6.

Who saw & spoke to Moses ?

John 1:1-18 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with אלהים, and the Word was אלהים. This one was in the beginning with אלהים. All things came into being through him, and apart from him not one thing came into being that has come into being. In him was life, and the life was the light of humanity. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it. 

A man came, sent from אלהים, whose name was John. This one came for a witness, in order that he could testify about the light, so that all would believe through him. That one was not the light, but came in order that he could testify about the light. The true light, who gives light to every person, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came into being through him, and the world did not recognize him. He came to his own things, and his own people did not receive him. But as many as received him — to those who believe in his name — he gave to them authority to become children of אלהים, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of a husband, but of אלהים

And the Word became flesh and took up residence among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the one and only from the Father, full of grace and truth. John testified about him and cried out, saying, “This one was he about whom I said, ‘The one who comes after me is ahead of me, because he existed before me.’ ” For from his fullness we have all received, and grace after grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came about through Jesus Christ. No one has seen אלהים at any time; the one and only, אלהים, the one who is in the bosom of the Father — that one has made him known. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 1:1–18.

What did יהוה Jesus say to Philip in John 14:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; but if not, I would have told you, because I am going away to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” 

Thomas said to him, “יהוה, we do not know where you are going. How are we able to know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

Philip said to him, “יהוה, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if not, believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in me, the works that I am doing he will do also, and he will do greater works than these because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 14:1–14.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about who is יהוה Jesus ?

If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside The Christ, why would Michael the Archangel be commanding followers of Jesus The Christ to be continous;y believing in him the same as τὸν Θεόν ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

And the angel of יהוה appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed.

And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?”

And יהוה saw that he turned aside to see, and אלהים called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.”

And he said, “Heream.”

The angel of יהוה is not the Self Existing One Jehovah (τὸν Θεόν) Trinitarians claim God is an angel is wrong. Angel can also refer to the Messenger of God, the very angel you reject and refused to listen to His Voice!

Who was that person the APPEARED to Moses?

Exodus 3:2 — 1890 Darby Bible (DARBY)

And the Angel of Jehovah appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a thorn-bush: and he looked, and behold, the thorn-bush burned with fire, and the thorn-bush was not being consumed.

Remember.... No one has seen God (τὸν Θεόν) at any time

Moses, Moses.”

And he said, “Heream.”

Yes. Moses is one of the I am's who represented Jehovah, the one true God (τὸν Θεόν). Remember.... No one has seen God (τὸν Θεόν) at any time. However, Moses is not God but (a god) and both the LEB and Logos software is agreement with the Watchtower - (a god)

•  “See, I have made you as a god to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet. (Exodus 7:1) Remember the Hebrew had NO VOWELS so the (as) was added.

• A devious deception by @Brother Rando is selectively copying a snippet of Lexham English Bible (LEB) words in my post and asserting those LEB words as being mine.

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:מַלְאָךְ BEFORE 1 WORD root.h:יהוה found 54 verses:

Holy angelic beings refuse worship. Revelation 22:8-9 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And I, John, am the one who heard and who saw these things.

And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed these things to me.

And he said to me, “Do not do that! I am your fellow slave, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship אלהים!” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:8–9.

Who received worship in Numbers 22:15-35 LEB  (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God)  =>

Balak again sent many princes, who were more honored than the former.

They came to Balaam and said to him, “Thus says Balak son of Zippor, ‘Please, let nothing keep you from coming to me because I will surely honor you greatly, and all that you say to me I will do. Please, come; curse this people for me.’ ”

Balaam answered and said to the servants of Balak, “Even though Balak gives to me his house full of silver and gold, I am not able to go beyond the command of יהוה my אלהים to do a little or a lot. And now please, you also stay here the night, and let me find out again what יהוה will say with me.”

And אלהים came to Balaam at night, and he said to him, “If the men have come to call you, get up and go with them; but only the word that I will speak to you, you will do.”

So Balaam got up in the morning and saddled his donkey, and he went with the princes of Moab. 

But אלהים became angry because he was going, and the angel of יהוה stood in the road as an adversary to him;

he was riding on his donkey, and two servants were with him.

The donkey saw the angel of יהוה standing in the road with his sword drawn in his hand, and the donkey turned aside from the road and went into the field.

And Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back to the road.

The angel of יהוה stood in the narrow path of the vineyards, with a wall on either side.

When the donkey saw the angel of יהוה, she pressed herself into the wall, and she pressed the foot of Balaam into the wall, so he struck her again.

Then the angel of יהוה went further ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was not a way to turn aside to the right or left.

When the donkey saw the angel of יהוה, she lay down under Balaam, so Balaam became angry, and he struck the donkey with his staff.

יהוה opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What did I do to you that you struck me these three times?”

Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you made a mockery of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now!”

The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life until this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”

He said, “No.” 

Then יהוה exposed the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of יהוה standing in the road with his sword drawn in his hand, and he bowed down and worshiped to his face.

The angel of יהוה said to him, “Why have you struck this donkey three times? Look, I have come out as an adversary because your conduct is perverse before me. The donkey saw me and turned aside from me these three times. If she had not turned aside from my face, then I would have killed you and kept her alive.”

Balaam said to the angel of יהוה, “I have sinned because I did not know that you were standing to meet me in the road.

Now, if it is displeasing to you, I will turn back.”

The angel of יהוה said to Balaam, “Go with the men, but speak only the word that I will speak to you.”

So Balaam went with the princes of Balak. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Nu 22:15–35.

Who is the angel of יהוה that accepted worship for Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Google Translates two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֨ךְ יְהֹוָ֥ה into English as "Angel of the Lord"

@Brother Rando March 11 Remember.... No one has seen God (τὸν Θεόν) at any time

A deceptive assertion about the definite article τὸν as John 1:18 & 1 John 4:12 have Θεόν, but NOT τὸν

Logos Bible Software allows English glosses of Greek words to be searched:

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

And I, John, am the one who heard and who saw these things.

And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed these things to me.

And he said to me, “Do not do that! I am your fellow slave, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship אלהים!” 

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to MY God (τὸν Θεόν) and YOUR God (τὸν Θεόν).’”

The LEB removed (only begotten) in John 1:18 and also in John 3:16

• θεὸν οὐδεὶς ἑώρακεν πώποτε· ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός, ὁ ὢν εἰς τὸν κόλπον τοῦ πατρὸς ἐκεῖνος ἐξηγήσατο
    • God was never seen; the only begotten son, who was in the bosom of the father, he explained

Also in John 3:16 the LEB claims Jesus to be the One and only Son.... removing (only begotten)

• Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered, (Hebrews 5:8 LEB)
    • when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7 LEB)
    • LEB omitted "to be Christ" in (Mark 1:34 LEB)

• @Brother Rando March 12  Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to MY God (τὸν Θεόν) and YOUR God (τὸν Θεόν).’”

Another dubious assertion about the definite article τὸν as John 20:17 has Θεόν twice while τὸν appears once before the first Father (of me).

To me, Holy יהוה אלהים uniquiely has three simultaneous voices so יהוה Jesus (having a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים inside a resurrected human body in John 20:17) ascended to our Father and our God, which no living human being on earth has ever seen (consistent with John 1:18 and 1 John 4:12). Remember Paul described יהוה Jesus Christ in Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים, did not consider being equal with אלהים something to be grasped, 

but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. 

And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. 

Therefore also אלהים exalted him 

and graciously granted him the name above every name, 

so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess 

that Jesus Christ is יהוה, to the glory of אלהים the Father. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Php 2:5–11.

Remember τὸν θεόν The Most High God command for followers of יהוה Jesus Christ to Be continously Believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as Be continously Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God:

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando March 12 The LEB removed (only begotten) in John 1:18 and also in John 3:16

When did LEB have "only begotten" (so 'removed' assertion would be correct) ?

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.g:μονογενής in the Society of Biblical Languages Greek New Testament (SBLGNT) found 9 verses:

Logos Bible Study search for strongs:G3439 in The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament found the same 9 verses (as Strongs nubered the lemma dictionary forms of words):

The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament was published in 2008 whose English Literal Translation was the starting text for the Lexham English Bible (LEB) published in 2012. Credible evidence is lacking for @Brother Rando "removed (only begotten)" assertion as shown by search result highlighting in the screen shot of Logos Bible Study software.

@Brother Rando March 12 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered, (Hebrews 5:8 LEB)

Larger Scripture context is in Hebrews 5:1-10 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God)=>

For every high priest taken from among men is appointed on behalf of people in the things relating to אלהים,

in order that he can offer both gifts and sacrifices on behalf of sins, being able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and led astray, since he himself also is surrounded by weakness, and because of it he is obligated to offer sacrifices for sins for himself also, as well as for the people.

And someone does not take for himself the honor, but is called by אלהים, just as Aaron also was.

Thus also Christ did not glorify himself to become high priest, but the one who said to him, 

You are my Son, today I have begotten you,” 

just as also in another place he says, 

You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek,” 

who in the days of his flesh offered up both prayers and supplications, with loud crying and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard as a result of his reverence.

Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered, and being perfected, he became the source of eternal salvation to all those who obey him, being designated by אלהים a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Heb 5:1–10.

My repentance from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים and belief in the (Melchizedek) King Righteousness יהוה Jesus Christ is the source of my eternal salvation in Holy יהוה אלהים 

Cao you answer @Brother Rando if Holy יהוה אלהים asked you like יהוה asked Job in Job 38:1-4 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh =>

Then יהוה answered Job from the storm, and he said, 

“Who is this darkening counsel by words without knowledge? 

Prepare yourself for a difficult task like a man, and I will question you, and you shall declare to me. 

“Where were you at my laying the foundation of the earth? 

Tell me, if you possess understanding. 

Who determined its measurement? Yes, you do know. 

Or who stretched the measuring line upon it? 

On what were its bases sunk? 

Or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 

“Or who shut the sea in with doors at its bursting, when it went out of the womb, 

at my making the clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band, 

and I prescribed my rule for it,

and I set bars and doors, 

and I said, ‘You shall come up to here, but you shall not go further, 

and here it will set a boundary for your proud surging waves’? 

“Have you ever in your life commanded the morning? 

Have you made the dawn know its place, to take hold of the earth’s skirts so that the wicked might be shaken off from it? 

It is changed like clay under a seal, and they appear like a garment. 

And their light is withheld from the wicked, and their uplifted arm is broken. 

“Have you entered into the sea’s sources? 

Or have you walked around in the recesses of the deep? 

Have the gates of death been revealed to you? 

Or have you seen the gates of deep shadow? 

Have you considered closely the earth’s vast expanse? 

Declare it, if you know all of it. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Job 38:1–18.

The more I learn Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth, the greater my desire to praise & worship Holy יהוה אלהים 🙏😍

@Brother Rando March 12 LEB omitted "to be Christ" in (Mark 1:34 LEB

What do the brackets signify in Mark 1:34 in the Westcott & Hort Greek New Testament ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

And someone does not take for himself the honor, but is called by אלהים, just as Aaron also was.

Thus also Christ did not glorify himself to become high priest, but the one who said to him, 

You are my Son, today I have begotten you,” Hebrews 5:4–5

Interesting that Jesus Christ was called by God and did not glorify himself but was glorified by the One who (begotten him).

• And now, Father, you glorify me ⌊at your side with the glory that I had ⌊at your side before the world existed. (John 17:5)
    • After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, who had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. (Rev 18:1)

Since Jesus was begotten then he was made, brought forth, created. (Proverbs 8:22)

• Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts ⌊of old

Hebrews 5:5 is a nice verse that exposes the LEB in removing begotten from John 1:18 and John 3:16

• Therefore, because we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast to our confession. (Hebrews 5:14)
    • For there is one God and one mediator between God and human beings, the man Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)

• @Brother Rando March 12 Since Jesus was begotten then he was made, brought forth, created.

My faith believes the human body of יהוה Jesus Christ was created (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). My faith believes Holy יהוה אלהים (includes The Word) eternally existed before wisdom was created.

What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

Who is "the first and the last" ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

My eyes weep 😭 for the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents who will be outside due to their idolatry (human free will choices for loyalty to the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications).

🙏 Praying for every human to choose & experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ & Shalom 🙏

What the world needs now is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️

My eyes also weep 😭 for humans choosing to ❤️ love something more than Holy יהוה אלהים

Human choice what to ❤️ love most flows out in actions and words.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

To me the Holy singular name is יהוה

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

What?? Are you agreeing that Jesus stated, "I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

• when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7)
    • mornings stars are the beginning of creation
    • who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation, (Col 1:15)
    • *Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)
    • “This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originatorc of God’s creation, says:
    • cOr “the ruler”; or “the beginning”; or “the source”

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.” 

God is eternal, God is not an angel or the Bright Morning Star but Jesus is...

God is not the firstborn over all* creation, God is eternal, the Son was Begotten as the firstborn over all* creation

God always had authority in heaven and on earth, But Jesus had been GIVEN All authority in heaven and on earth...

Have you not read "In the Beginning was the Word"?

• Logos Bible Study software search in LEB for morning NEAR star found five verses

Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, a created "morning star, son of dawn" angelic being with free will, whose choice was sin against Holy יהוה אלהים reminds me whenever I think "I got this" that I am quickly headed toward a prideful fall. My desire is living in Holy יהוה אלהים Shalom with everyone as Holy Shalom includes Holy יהוה אלהים nature: Love, Joy, Shalom, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Humility, Self-Control.

Paul wrote one long sentence that is numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Col 1:9–20.

How are the phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" related to describe יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

Puzzling footnote as @Brother Rando has previously not expressed Kione Greek grammatical knowledge.

My Logos Library has this resource, which shows @Brother Rando copy & paste left out a lot of context:

Puzzling for me is @Brother Rando words denying deity of יהוה Jesus Christ while referencing a translation footnote from a Koine Greek Grammar that affirms the deity of יהוה Jesus Christ

Can you answer @Brother Rando how many "false dates" have been published by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & idolatry).

Our spiritual enemy wants to disrupt humans from truly ❤️ loving & 🙏 worshipping Holy יהוה אלהים. One deceptive disruption tactic is repeated ad nauseum by the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society => selective support snippets strung together that ignore context.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited March 13

@Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

Puzzling footnote as @Brother Rando has previously not expressed Kione Greek grammatical knowledge.

Interesting how you are turning against your own LEB....

What?? Are you agreeing that Jesus stated, "I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

• when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7)
    • who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation, (Col 1:15 )
    • *Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)
    • “This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originatorc of God’s creation, says:

See how dishonest @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ in rejecting his OWN BIBLE

• who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation, (Col 1:15 )

• @Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

@Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

Curious what "Translated as a genitive of subordination" means to @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando March 13 See how dishonest @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ in rejecting his OWN BIBLE

To me, absurd assertion expresses what @Brother Rando sees in @Brother Rando rejecting Holy יהוה Lord Jesus.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Curious what "Translated as a genitive of subordination" means to @Brother Rando ?

It's not you what you are selling in Blaspheming Holy יהוה Lord Jesus.

To me, absurd assertion expresses what @Brother Rando sees in @Brother Rando rejecting Holy יהוה Lord Jesus.

Interesting how you are turning against your own LEB....

What?? Are you agreeing that Jesus stated, "I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

• when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7)
    • who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation, (Col 1:15 )
    • “This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originatorc of God’s creation, says:

See how dishonest @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ in rejecting his OWN BIBLE

• who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation, (Col 1:15 )

• @Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

@Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

@Brother Rando March 13 * Translated as a genitive of subordination (Wallace, GGBB, 104)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 13 Curious what "Translated as a genitive of subordination" means to @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando March 13 It's not you what you are selling in Blaspheming Holy יהוה Lord Jesus.

Please elaborate what "Translated as a genitive of subordination" means to @Brother Rando ?

What is the difference between phrases "the firstborh of all creation" & "the firstborn over all creation" ?

Logos Bible Study search in SBLGNT for firstborn NEAR (creation OR dead) found three verses:

In the Colosisans 1:9-20 sentence, how are the phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" related for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

What is the relevance of "the firstborn from the dead" in Revelation 1:5 for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

Also what is the relationg of "the firstborn from the dead" & "the bright morning star" for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

While 'morning stars' describes created angelic beings, how does "The Bright Morning Star" describe יהוה Jesus Christ ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

While 'morning stars' describes created angelic beings, how does "The Bright Morning Star" describe יהוה Jesus Christ ?

The Bright Morning Star is the First to be a created angelic son of God personally begotten and brought forth by Jehovah. His First and Last Creation.

• Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts of old. (Proverbs 8:22)

"the firstborn over all creation"

23 From eternity, I was set up from the first,

from the beginning of the earth.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth,

when there were no springs of ⌊abounding water.

25 Before mountains had been shaped,

before hills, I was brought forth.

26 When he had not yet made earth and fields,

or the first dust of the world,

For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says Yahweh of hosts. “It will not leave behind for them root or branch But for you who revere my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise, with Healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. (Malachi 4:1-2)

• And say to him, “‘This is what Jehovah of armies says: “Here is the man whose name is Sprout. He will sprout from his own place, and he will build the temple of Jehovah. Zechariah 6:12

“Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will raise up to David a righteous sprout. And a king will reign and show insight and uphold justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will reside in security. And this is the name by which he will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.”

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his Name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and HEALTH to him. Isaiah 9:6 (LXX)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 In the Colosisans 1:9-20 sentence, how are the phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" related for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 What is the relevance of "the firstborn from the dead" in Revelation 1:5 for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 Also what is the relation of "the firstborn from the dead" & "the bright morning star" for describing יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Brother Rando not answering "the firstborn from the dead" questions has me wondering how much of the Holy Bible does @Brother Rando actually want to believe ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 While 'morning stars' describes created angelic beings, how does "The Bright Morning Star" describe יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Brother Rando March 14 The Bright Morning Star is the First to be a created angelic son of God personally begotten and brought forth by Jehovah. His First and Last Creation.

@Brother Rando March 14 * Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts of old. (Proverbs 8:22)

Some Bibles in my Logos library have Words of Christ (WOC) that can be searched: e.g. wisdom in the King James Version 1900

My eyes do not see יהוה Jesus Christ quoting Proverbs 8:22 for personal identification, but יהוה Jesus Christ commanded followers of יהוה Jesus Christ to Be continously Believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as Be continously Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God (creator of wisdom):

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

Logos Bible Study searcin in KJV Words of Christ for believe me found 19 verses (includes John 14:1):

John 8:45 reminds me of @Brother Rando who currently does NOT want to Be continously Believing in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as Be continously Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God (creator of wisdom).

The righteous appearing Jews understood יהוה Jesus Christ saying "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." to clearly be saying the spiritual quality inside the human body was fully τὸν θεόν. The Jews had a choice (same as @Brother Rando) to either Believe in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as Believing in τὸν θεόν OR want to kill יהוה Jesus Christ for blasphemy. Sadly those Jews picked up stones to kill יהוה Jesus Christ. Currently the "stones" cast by @Brother Rando are a multitide of words denying Holy יהוה אלהים uniquely having three simultaneous voices: יהוה Father, יהוה Jesus Christ, & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy).

Logos Bible Study search in KJV Words of Christ for phrase "I am" found 95 verses (includes John 8:58):

Logos Bible Study search in KJV Words of Christ for phrases "the first" AND "the last" found 15 verses:

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

My eyes weep 😭 for the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents who are on their way to experience eternal torment due to their idolatrous choices to keep believing the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society teachings. I am powerless to change personal faith belief for any other human.

🙏 Praying for every human to choose repentance from their sins against Holy יהוה אלהים & experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ , Forgiveness & Shalom 🙏

What the world needs now is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️

My eyes also weep 😭 for humans choosing to ❤️ love something more than Holy יהוה אלהים

Human choice what to ❤️ love most flows out in actions and words.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Some Bibles in my Logos library have Words of Christ (WOC) that can be searched: e.g. wisdom in the King James Version 1900

Your Logos software has seem to have omitted a scripture which states, "Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God." (1 Cor 1:24)

• trinitarians often claim God is Firstborn over All Creation forgetting that God is eternal and has always existed without beginning
    • Firstborn is a creation which means brought forth as with labor pains.

I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16) To claim God is the bright morning star is error. Satan has woefully blinded you. "the firstborn from the dead" - God does not die.. who was that person who died? Might want to read scripture for the Answer. (1 Cor 15:3) You're claim that God is "the firstborn from the dead" is also error.

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

He just doesn't get it. (three voices while all created beings have one voice.)

Can we really trust someone who gives false testimony??

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

You're not the only one that proclaims God is the Bright Morning Star which is a Created Angel but trinitarians do the same thing, claiming God is made up of three created angels in (Genesis 18:2)

• And he lifted up his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing near him. And he saw them and ran from the doorway of the tent to meet them. And he bowed down to the ground. (Genesis 18:2) BE Careful do not do that, I am a fellow slave....Worship God! (Rev 19:10)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,142
    edited March 16

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 Some Bibles in my Logos library have Words of Christ (WOC) that can be searched: e.g. wisdom in the King James Version 1900

@Brother Rando March 14 Your Logos software has seem to have omitted a scripture which states, "Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.(1 Cor 1:24)

Searching Words of Christ (WOC) for words spoken by Jesus is usable in the Free Edition of Logos. An equivalent search of speaker:Jesus in the Lexham English Bible (LEB) needs a purchase that includes Biblical Referents Dataset: e.g. Verbum 10 Starter Feature Upgrade OR Logos 10 Starter Feature Upgrade

Logos Bible Study Bible search for (wisdom IN milestone:bible:1co) OR (wisdom IN speaker:Jesus) OR (wisdom IN milestone:bible:pr8) in LEB finds wisdom in Proverbs 8, spoken by Jesus, and in 1 Corinthians:

Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph has context in a larger unit. Eternal Holy יהוה אלהים truth is consistent. The choice by @Brother Rando for selective smallish scripture snippets deceptively hides eternal Holy יהוה אלהים truth from @Brother Rando. The addition of Chapter & Verse numbering about 500 years ago hides the length of many original language sentences. LEB punctuation usually shows original sentence length.

Prayfully pondering wisdom in Proverbs had Proverbs 9:10 reminder for me => "The start of wisdom is fear of יהוה, and knowledge of the Holy One, insight."

Humanly wonder if plural אלהים God saying: "Let there be Light!" included the creation of Wisdom by the eternally wise Holy יהוה אלהים as the description of Wisdom in Proverbs 8:22-31 mentions being beside Holy יהוה אלהים on the second day of creation, but did not mention the first day of creation.

@Brother Rando March 14 trinitarians often claim God is Firstborn over All Creation forgetting that God is eternal and has always existed without beginning

My faith believes eternal Holy יהוה אלהים was/is/will be. Hence this "trinitatian" assertion does NOT describe me.

My faith identification is a follower of The Way. Holy יהוה Jesus said: "I AM The Way and The Truth and The Life: no one continually comes to The Father except through me."

@Brother Rando March 14 * Firstborn is a creation which means brought forth as with labor pains

@Brother Rando March 14 ... "the firstborn from the dead" - God does not die.. ... You're claim that God is "the firstborn from the dead" is also error.

Observation is Holy יהוה Jesus Christ was NOT the first human body raised from the dead, but resurrected Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is still alive & ruling as King Righteousness (Melchizedek). My whole being immensely Thanks Holy יהוה Jesus Christ for sacrificing His Holy human body as the substitute for all human sins against Holy יהוה אלהים , including mine. The human body death of Holy יהוה Jesus Christ was followed by an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים descent to briefly experience the agonies of humans dying without wanting forgiveness from their sins against Holy יהוה אלהים. Ephesians 4:1-10 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Therefore I, the prisoner in the יהוה, exhort you to live in a manner worthy of the calling with which you were called: with all humility and gentleness, with patience, putting up with one another in love, being eager to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace; one body and one Spirit (just as also you were called with one hope of your calling), one יהוה, one faith, one baptism, one אלהים and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all. 

Now to each one of us was given this grace, according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore it says, 

“Ascending on high he led captivity captive; he gave gifts to men.” 

Now “he ascended,” what is it, except that he also descended to the lower regions of the earth? The one who descended himself is also the one who ascended above all the heavens, in order that he might fill all things

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Eph 4:1–10.

My faith believes King Righteousness (Melchizedek) Holy יהוה Jesus Christ briefly experienced agonizing torments for the knowledge where to appropriately place individuals deserving to be cursed from choices to love something more than Holy יהוה אלהים

Michele Pulford's Climbing into Eternity: My Descent in Hell and Flight to Heaven described a place for those whose primary sin was loving a human religious organization more than Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando March 14 "the firstborn from the dead" - God does not die. who was that person who died? Might want to read scripture for the Answer. (1 Cor 15:3)

@Brother Rando March 14 Satan has woefully blinded you.

To me, @Brother Rando "Satan has woefully blinded you." assertion describes choice by @Brother Rando to be believing the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society teachings more than Holy יהוה אלהים (sad from my point of view)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

@Brother Rando March 14 He just doesn't get it. (three voices while all created beings have one voice.)

To me, @Brother Rando "He just doesn't get it." assertion describes @Brother Rando not understanding what is uniquely plural in Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando March 14 Can we really trust someone who gives false testimony??

Can we really trust silence for this question: Can you answer @Brother Rando how many "false dates" have been published by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society ?

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & idolatry).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 14 To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three voices while all created beings have one voice.

@Brother Rando March 15 You're not the only one that proclaims God is the Bright Morning Star which is a Created Angel but trinitarians do the same thing, claiming God is made up of three created angels in (Genesis 18:2)

Another "trinitarian" assertion by @Brother Rando that does NOT describe me. Who talked with Abraham in Genesis 18 ?

My eyes see Abraham said: "My lord" (singular) after bowing to the ground. What was special about one of the three men ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando March 14 trinitarians often claim God is Firstborn over All Creation forgetting that God is eternal and has always existed without beginning

My faith believes eternal Holy יהוה אלהים was/is/will be. Hence this "trinitatian" assertion does NOT describe me.

There's only one reason you are on Christian Debate is because you're not a Christian. Nor do you hide that fact that you deny that Jesus is 'the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

Holy יהוה אלהים is the One who is and who was and who is coming

• “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.” (Rev 1:8)

Mark 10:18

Jesus said to him: “Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except one, God.

Luke 18:19

Jesus said to him: “Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except one, God.

Luke 6:46

Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?

• @Brother Rando March 14 trinitarians often claim God is Firstborn over All Creation forgetting that God is eternal and has always existed without beginning

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 16 My faith believes eternal Holy יהוה אלהים was/is/will be. Hence this "trinitatian" assertion does NOT describe me.

@Brother Rando March 16 There's only one reason you are on Christian Debate is because you're not a Christian. Nor do you hide that fact that you deny that Jesus is 'the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

Deceptive is @Brother Rando words as "the Christ" means "Michael the Archangel" to @Brother Rando.

Also deceptive is @Brother Rando words describing my denial of "Michael the Archangel" as Christ.

Puzzling is untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teaching about the life force of "Michael the Archangel" being inside the human body of Jesus Christ without any plausible idea how anything identifiable as "Michael the Archangel" became a human baby. Watchtower Society describes "life force" being like electricity. Related quandary is what happened to "Michael the Archangel" - did the created angelic being cease to exist when life force was transferred ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando - Does the name "Michael the Archangel" identify one OR two angelic beings (pre-Jesus & post-Jesus) ?

Logos Bible Study search in LEB for "I am" INTERSECTS (lemma.g:ἐγώ BEFORE 1 WORD lemma.g:εἰμί) fuond 76 verses:

To me, the words spoken by Jesus to the Jews also apply to @Brother Rando in John 8:23-24 LEB =>

“You are from below; I am from above. You are from this world; I am not from this world. Thus I said to you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 8:23–24.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

What did Holy יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ? eternal I AM = the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 

praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

LOL... nice try. If Jesus is the I am, then WHO is the I am that I am??

• Is the I am that I am the root and offspring of David and the bright morning star?
    • Did Moses see I am that I am in the burning bush?
    • Did the I am that I am stood by the Apostle Paul?

Did Jesus Christ ever claim to be the I am that I am?

I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16)

Then Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a flame of fire in the midst of a thornbush.  As he kept looking, he saw that the thornbush was on fire, and yet the thornbush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:2)

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” (Acts 27:23)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 16 Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

@Brother Rando March 17 LOL... nice try. If Jesus is the I am, then WHO is the I am that I am??

אלהים

Searching the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for אהיה found 43 verses, including Exodus 3:14

Logos Bible Study Precise Books Search in my Logos Library for person WITHIN 7 WORDS (אהיה OR יהוה) found 176 resources, including Exodus 3:14 in Biblical Hebrew for Beginnners Chapter 33:

The phrase "I am that I am" is one way to translate אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה in Exodus 3:14 (has 1st person אהיה)

Exodus 3:15 has 3rd person יהוה name memorial from generation to generation.

Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

@Brother Rando March 17 Did Jesus Christ ever claim to be the I am that I am ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ)

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

Logos Bible Study search in LEB for "I am" INTERSECTS (lemma.g:ἐγώ BEFORE 1 WORD lemma.g:εἰμί) fuond 76 verses:

What did Holy יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ? eternal I AM = the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

The phrase "I am that I am" is one way to translate אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה in Exodus 3:14 (has 1st person אהיה)

You proclaim that following lies against Christ which is Anti-Christian in you refusal to answer these three simply question's.

Did Jesus Christ ever claim to be the I am that I am? (I am that I am is not in these scriptures)

• Is the I am that I am the root and offspring of David and the bright morning star?
    • Did Moses see I am that I am in the burning bush?
    • Did the I am that I am stood by the Apostle Paul?

I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16)

Then Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a flame of fire in the midst of a thornbush. As he kept looking, he saw that the thornbush was on fire, and yet the thornbush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:2)

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” (Acts 27:23)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 18 The phrase "I am that I am" is one way to translate אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה in Exodus 3:14 (has 1st person אהיה)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 18 Exodus 3:15 has 3rd person יהוה name memorial from generation to generation.

@Brother Rando March 18 You proclaim that following lies against Christ which is Anti-Christian in you refusal to answer these three simply question's.

Puzzling proclaimation by @Brother Rando, who has refused to acknowledge/answer many of my questions.

@Brother Rando March 18 * Is the I am that I am the root and offspring of David and the bright morning star ?

יהוה Jesus Christ is one voice in Holy יהוה אלהים who humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body, which was lovingly sacrificed for all human sins. My choice to repent from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with my belief יהוה Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead and my sin confession (same speak) as Holy יהוה אלהים resulted in my instant Holy forgiveness of my sins by Holy יהוה אלהים while my human progress to Become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is slowly proceeding toward Holy Righteousness (cleansing from unrighteousness).

@Brother Rando March 18 * Did Moses see I am that I am in the burning bush ?

Can you @Brother Rando answer my earlier March 10 question (Exodus 3:6 has perspective of Moses foe answering @Brother Rando's question).

Exodus 3:1-6 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

And Moses was a shepherd with the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west of the desert, and he came to the mountain of אלהים, to Horeb.

And the angel of יהוה appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed.

And יהוה saw that he turned aside to see, and אלהים called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.”

And he said, “Here I am.”

And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” And he said, “I am the אלהים of your father, the אלהים of Abraham, the אלהים of Isaac, and the אלהים of Jacob.”

And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at אלהים

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ex 3:1–6.

Who saw & spoke to Moses ?

Also can you answer @Brother Rando my March 11 question about Numbers 22:15-35 LEB 

Who is the angel of יהוה that accepted worship for Holy יהוה אלהים ?

To me, the messenger of יהוה = יהוה Jesus Christ (in a pre-incarnate adult body)

@Brother Rando March 18 * Did the I am that I am stood by the Apostle Paul ?

Physically No, an angel of The God (τοῦ θεοῦ, ) is in Acts 27:1-38 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God)  =>

And when it was decided that we would sail away to Italy, they handed over Paul and some other prisoners to a centurion named Julius of the Augustan Cohort. And we went aboard a ship from Adramyttium that was about to sail to the places along the coast of Asia and put out to sea. Aristarchus, a Macedonian from Thessalonica, was with us. And on the next day, we put in at Sidon. And Julius, treating Paul kindly, allowed him to go to his friends to be cared for. And from there we put out to sea and sailed under the lee of Cyprus, because the winds were against us. And after we had sailed across the open sea along Cilicia and Pamphylia, we put in at Myra in Lycia. And there the centurion found an Alexandrian ship sailing for Italy and put us on board it. And sailing slowly, in many days and with difficulty we came to Cnidus. Because the wind did not permit us to go further, we sailed under the lee of Crete off Salmone. And sailing along its coast with difficulty, we came to a certain place called Fair Havens, near which was the town of Lasea. 

And because considerable time had passed and the voyage was now dangerous because even the Fast was already over, Paul strongly recommended, saying to them, “Men, I perceive that the voyage is going to end with disaster and great loss, not only of the cargo and the ship, but also of our lives!” But the centurion was convinced even more by the shipmaster and the shipowner than by what was said by Paul. And because the harbor was unsuitable for spending the winter in, the majority decided on a plan to put out to sea from there, if somehow they could arrive at Phoenix, a harbor of Crete facing toward the southwest and toward the northwest, to spend the winter there

And when a southwest wind began to blow gently, because they thought they could accomplish their purpose, they weighed anchor and sailed close along Crete. But not long afterward a wind like a hurricane, called the northeaster, rushed down from it. And when the ship was caught and was not able to head into the wind, we gave way and were driven along. And running under the lee of a certain small island called Cauda, we were able with difficulty to get the ship’s boat under control. After hoisting it up, they made use of supports to undergird the ship. And because they were afraid lest they run aground on the Syrtis, they lowered the sea anchor and thus were driven along. And because we were violently battered by the storm, on the next day they began jettisoning the cargo, and on the third day they threw overboard the gear of the ship with their own hands. But when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and with not a little bad weather confronting us, finally all hope was abandoned that we would be saved. 

And because many were experiencing lack of appetite, at that time Paul stood up in their midst and said, “Men, you ought to have followed my advice not to put out to sea from Crete, and thus avoided this damage and loss! And now I urge you to cheer up, for there will be no loss of life from among you, but only of the ship. For this night an angel of the אלהים whose I am and whom I serve came to me, saying, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul! It is necessary for you to stand before Caesar, and behold, אלהים has graciously granted you all who are sailing with you.’ Therefore keep up your courage, men, for I believe אלהים that it will be like this — according to the way it was told to me. But it is necessary that we run aground on some island.” 

And when the fourteenth night had come, as we were being driven in the Adriatic Sea about the middle of the night, the sailors suspected they were approaching some land. And taking soundings, they found twenty fathoms. So going on a little further and taking soundings again, they found fifteen fathoms. And because they were afraid lest somewhere we run aground against rough places, they threw down four anchors from the stern and prayed for day to come. And when the sailors were seeking to escape from the ship and were lowering the ship’s boat into the sea, pretending as if they were going to lay out anchors from the bow, Paul said to the centurion and the soldiers, “Unless these men remain with the ship, you cannot be saved!” Then the soldiers cut away the ropes of the ship’s boat and let it fall away. 

And until the day was about to come, Paul was urging them all to take some food, saying, “Today is the fourteenth day you have waited anxiously, and you have continued without eating, having taken nothing. Therefore I urge you to take some food, for this is necessary for your preservation. For not a hair from your head will be lost.” And after he said these things and took bread, he gave thanks to אלהים in front of them all, and after breaking it, he began to eat. So they all were encouraged and partook of food themselves. (Now we were in all two hundred seventy six persons on the ship.) And when they had eaten their fill of food, they lightened the ship by throwing the wheat into the sea. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ac 27:1–38.

On the road to Damascus, Saul saw יהוה Jesus Christ so "an angel of the אלהים" describes a created angelic being sent by Holy יהוה אלהים 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

יהוה Jesus Christ is one voice in Holy יהוה אלהים who humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body, which was lovingly sacrificed for all human sins. My choice to repent from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with my belief יהוה Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead and my sin confession (same speak) as Holy יהוה אלהים resulted in my instant Holy forgiveness of my sins by Holy יהוה אלהים while my human progress to Become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is slowly proceeding toward Holy Righteousness (cleansing from unrighteousness).

Christ is the angel of Jehovah - this angel appears in a flame of fire====> Michael the Archangel ====> Voice of Holy יהוה אלהים

Then Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a flame of fire in the midst of a thornbush. As he kept looking, he saw that the thornbush was on fire, and yet the thornbush was not consumed.  (Exodus 3:2)

The same angel judged Adam and Eve====>

•  Later they heard the Voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden.
    •  So he drove the man out, and he posted at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning continuously to guard the way to the tree of life.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 18 יהוה Jesus Christ is one voice in Holy יהוה אלהים who humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body, which was lovingly sacrificed for all human sins. My choice to repent from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with my belief יהוה Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead and my sin confession (same speak) as Holy יהוה אלהים resulted in my instant Holy forgiveness of my sins by Holy יהוה אלהים while my human progress to Become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is slowly proceeding toward Holy Righteousness (cleansing from unrighteousness).

@Brother Rando March 18 Christ is the angel of Jehovah - this angel appears in a flame of fire====> Michael the Archangel ====> Voice of Holy יהוה אלהים

Two Hebrew words are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:

Who is מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה (Angel/Messenger whose quality is described as יהוה) that receives worship for Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Human mystery for me is not knowing the name of the angel sent by יהוה Jesus Christ that directed Worship to God.

Keep Smiling 😊