Can you Answer?

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,333

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Human mystery for me is not knowing the name of the angel sent by יהוה Jesus Christ that directed Worship to God.

Gabriel told John to Worship God not Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the one speaking herem not the angel he sent===> I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of Davidu and the bright morning star.’

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Brother Rando

Can we really believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ who claims the angel the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star and not Jesus Christ?

Can we trust someone who pushes unfulfilled dates?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 18 Human mystery for me is not knowing the name of the angel sent by יהוה Jesus Christ that directed Worship to God.

@Brother Rando March 18 5:09PM Gabriel told John to Worship God not Jesus Christ.

Garbiel is only mentioned in Daniel & Luke:

The Septuagint shows Archangel names. Hence, my human mystery for not knowing the name of the angel sent by יהוה Jesus Christ that directed Worship to God.

@Brother Rando March 18 5:09PM Gabriel told John to Worship God not Jesus Christ.

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside Jesus Christ, why would Michael the Archangel command continous belief in Jesus Christ the same as אלהים ?

@Brother Rando March 18 5:20PM Can we really believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ who claims the angel the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star and not Jesus Christ?

To me, this @Brother Rando claim has confusing wording while noticeably lacking quoting of my words to substantiate claim.

Does "Jesus Christ" = "Michael the Arcnangel" in the view of this @Brother Rando ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando about two posts with different writing styles posted 11 minutes apart on March 18, 2024 ? (especially when the time to edit a post is 1 hour, which has been done by some posting as @Brother Rando)

The March 18 5:20PM post has two questions that begin "Can we ..." so how many are "we" @Brother Rando ?

Fascinating to me is this @Brother Rando pushing about Temple dating while all @Brother Rando posters has NOT provided credible dates for Jewish Temple destruction. Wonder what ancient historical source(s) for @Brother Rando are believable ? The human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society came into existence about 1,800 years after Jewish Temple destruction so earlier dates publshed/pushed by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society had organizational choices for selection of historical date snippets.

Also sad is this @Brother Rando repeating again a snippet from my June 2021 post while ignoring my subsequent learning with my apologies for my past date mistake and my request to Please forgive me.

Can we trust @Brother Rando who chooses NOT to forgive my past date mistake ?

For if you forgive people their sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive people, neither will your Father forgive your sins. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 6:14–16.

Can we really trust silence for this question: Can you answer @Brother Rando how many "false dates" have been published/pushed by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & idolatry).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Can we really trust @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Who now claims Jesus is not the root of David and the Bright Morning Star.

The demonic influences on him to claim the angel sent is talking and not Jesus -

• I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations.
    • I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’”

Jesus never claims "I am God" nor I am God Almighty" But who does?

Isaiah 43:12

I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God.

Genesis 17:1

When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless.

Can we really trust someone who denies Christ and who is fine in omitting Christ from scripture? Someone so full of hypocrisy he refuse to put Christ into his call sign because his demonic faith refuses the Messiah and pushes false dates.

@BroRando False Propaganda

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,142
    edited March 20

@Brother Rando March 19 Can we really trust @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Who now claims Jesus is not the root of David and the Bright Morning Star.

How many are "we" @Brother Rando ? (writing style change indicates change of person posting as @Brother Rando)

Notably lacking from @Brother Rando absurd assertion is quoting of my words. Humanly wonder if the words posted by @Brother Rando appear to @Brother Rando as "Michael the Archangel Who now claims Michael the Archangel is not the root of David and the Bright Morning Star."

My faith believes the human body of יהוה Jesus Christ was created (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

Many words posted by @Brother Rando read to me as @Brother Rando primarily ❤️ loving the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (JW.org), which believes in "Jehovah" god & a god Michael the Archangel as Christ. Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Society wants adherents spending many hours daily thinking about Society teachings so their thoughts congeal into beliefs loyal to the Society (changing doctrine proves personal loyalty is more important than being shunned). What could happen if @Brother Rando really wanted to know Holy יהוה אלהים without Society interpretations ? (pray Psalm 119:18 followed by lots of hours reading & praying Scripture passages in a non Society Bible: e.g. ESV, NIV, NLT).

Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, wants to be object of worship so cunningly twists truth with lies (falsehoods) to disrupt humans from truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with everything.

@Brother Rando March 19 * I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations.

@Brother Rando March 19 * I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’

Deceptive for @Brother Rando to quote Revelation 22:16 from New Watchtower Translation (NWT) while posting words as @Brother Rando (a form of plagiarism)

Logos Bible Study Bible Search for congregations IN milestone:bible:rv22.16 found 11 resources (different than NWT):

FYI: The Holy Bible: A Translation for Translators has a 2021 copyright.

@Brother Rando March 19 Jesus never claims "I am God" nor I am God Almighty"

Logos Bible Study search in Mishnah & Talmud (Jewish Law) for judges NEAR (tear OR tore) NEAR (clothes OR clothing OR garment OR robe) found one scenario for Judges to tear their clothing:

Matthew 26:57-68 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now those who had arrested Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered. But Peter was following him from a distance, as far as the courtyard of the high priest. And he went inside and was sitting with the officers to see the outcome.

Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death.

And they did not find it, although many false witnesses came forward.

And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it within three days.’ ”

And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?”

But Jesus was silent.

And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of אלהים!”

Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”

And they answered and said, “He deserves death!”

Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 26:57–68.

What had יהוה Jesus Christ said that received Jewish High Priest judgement of Blasphemy ? (only other alternative was believing & worshipping יהוה Jesus Christ)

What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

Who is "the first and the last" ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices while all created beings have one voice.

My eyes weep 😭 for the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents who will be outside due to their idolatry (human free will choices for loyalty to the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications).

🙏 Praying for every human to choose & experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ & Shalom 🙏

What the world needs now is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️

My eyes also weep 😭 for humans choosing to ❤️ love something more than Holy יהוה אלהים

Human choice what to ❤️ love most flows out in actions and words.

@Brother Rando March 19 ... omitting Christ from scripture ...

What do the brackets signify in Mark 1:34 in the Westcott & Hort Greek New Testament ?

@Brother Rando March 19 Can we really trust someone who denies Christ and who is fine in omitting Christ from scripture? Someone so full of hypocrisy he refuse to put Christ into his call sign because his demonic faith refuses the Messiah and pushes false dates.

The real issue is trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

Keep Smiling 😊

Post edited by Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus on
  • Brother Rando

My faith believes the human body of יהוה Jesus Christ was created (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

No you don't.. I have always posted:

@Brother Rando March 19 * I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations.

@Brother Rando March 19 * I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’

Deceptive for @Brother Rando to quote Revelation 22:16 from New Watchtower Translation (NWT)

You are the one denying Jesus is the  I am the root the offspring of David  the bright morning star claiming the angel was speaking not JESUS. You are ALWAYS trying to change your stripes and now agrees the New Watchtower Translation (NWT)? No thank you. (Exodus 23:20-21)

Jeremiah 33:15

In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 19 My faith believes the human body of יהוה Jesus Christ was created (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

@Brother Rando March 20 No you don't.. I have always posted:

@Brother Rando March 19 * I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations.

@Brother Rando March 19 * I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 19 Deceptive for @Brother Rando to quote Revelation 22:16 from New Watchtower Translation (NWT) while posting words as @Brother Rando (a form of plagiarism)

@Brother Rando posted earlier in this discussion where Revelation 22:16 LEB words were copied & posted as part of @Brother Rando words:

@Brother Rando March 4 You never claimed “I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

To me, @Brother Rando "No you don't" actually expresses @Brother Rando faith belief (while lacking credibility about my faith belief).

@Brother Rando March 20 You are the one denying Jesus is the I am the root the offspring of David the bright morning star claiming the angel was speaking not JESUS.

Please observe angel in Revelation 22:16 is highlighted with an arrow from angel pointing back to "Worship God!!" words spoken by the sent angel.

@Brother Rando March 20 You are ALWAYS trying to change your stripes and now agrees the New Watchtower Translation (NWT)? No thank you.

Absurd assertion about me lacks credibility. My faith believes the New Watchtower Translation (NWT) embeds eisegesis (denying eternal deity of Jesus):

What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

Who is "the first and the last" ?

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Eisegesis example: How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices while all created beings have one voice.

If an Israelite had attempted to worship the angel sent along the journey to the promised land, what would have been the angel's reaction ?

@Brother Rando March 20 Jeremiah 33:15

@Brother Rando March 20 In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land.

Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices while all created beings have one voice.

Now @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claims  Holy יהוה אלהים is all created beings have one voice.

Trinitarians always do this.

• God is made up of three created angels
    • God created himself and is not eternal
    • Refuse Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16)
    • Reject Jesus is the root of David and the Bright Morning Star
    • Trinitarians reject to POST their trinity doctrine because it omits JESUS CHRIST

You're not fooling anyone as @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ REFUSES to add Christ to his call sign--- his faith doesn't allow it.

• 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet THEEE UNCLEAN SPIRIT like frogs14 For they are the spirits of demons performing signs that go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world, to gather them for the battle of the great day of God the All-Powerful. <====== @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices while all created beings have one voice.

@Brother Rando March 20 Now @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claims Holy יהוה אלהים is all created beings have one voice.

Clarifying my assertion: To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices. All beings created by eternal Holy יהוה אלהים have one voice.

@Brother Rando March 20 Trinitarians always do this.

Thus far @Brother Rando "trinitarian" assertions have NOT described my faith belief in One plural unique Holy יהוה אלהים 

@Brother Rando March 20 * God is made up of three created angels

To me, @Brother Rando ix extending human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society belief about a god "Michael the Archangel".

@Brother Rando March 20 * God created himself and is not eternal

Illogical assertion disagrees with my faith belief that the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices.

@Brother Rando March 20 * Refuse Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16)

Can you answer @Brother Rando about your interpretation: Jesus is Michael the Archangel (Christ), the first created Son of the living god ?

Remember my faith believes eternal יהוה Jesus is the Christ (The Anointed One) the Son of the living Holy יהוה אלהים God.

@Brother Rando March 20 * Reject Jesus is the root of David and the Bright Morning Star

Can you answer @Brother Rando about your interpretation of Bright Morning Start as the first creation ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando what the phrase "the root of David" means to you ?

To me, Son describes the created human body of יהוה Jesus Christ as (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

@Brother Rando March 20 Trinitarians reject to POST their trinity doctrine because it omits JESUS CHRIST

Can you answer @Brother Rando "?>" questions about the nature of Holy יהוה אלהים :

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> Why does The Name (singular) have three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" ?

?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun describing יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. The only Hebrew verb in Deuteronomy 6:4 is Hear (& obey) imperative. Deuteronomy 6:4 Eloheinu אלהינו is plural Elohim אלהים with plural pronoun suffix whose spelling does not indicate grammatical usage so English translation options include: Nominative We, Genitive Our, 'of Us'

שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה׀ אֶחָֽד׃

sh'-MA yis-ra’-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD ['Hear & Obey' Isra’el! Adonai 'Plural God of We' Adonai unique]

To me, the uniqueness (e-KHAD) of יהוה includes three (plural) distinct voices for expressing/experiencing One unified Holy Righteous יהוה God: The Will (יהוה Father), The Word (יהוה Son), Breath The Holy (יהוה Holy Spirit) while Spirtually always being One unified God: who was, who is, who is to come.

?> If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside Jesus Christ, why would Michael the Archangel command continous belief in Jesus Christ the same as אלהים ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando March 20 You're not fooling anyone as @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ REFUSES to add Christ to his call sign--- his faith doesn't allow it.

To me, The Christ = The Messiah = The Annointed One = The Holy One that describes יהוה Jesus

?> If my call sign became "Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus_Christ" then how would @Brother Rando describe my call sign (as a warning for Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents that my Christ faith belief is eternal יהוה Jesus) ?

?> If my call sign became "Keep_Smiling_4_King_Jesus_Christ" then how would @Brother Rando describe my call sign (as a warning for Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents that my Christ faith belief is eternal Righteous King יהוה Jesus) ?

@Brother Rando March 20 * 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet THEEE UNCLEAN SPIRIT like frogs14 For they are the spirits of demons performing signs that go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world, to gather them for the battle of the great day of God the All-Powerful. <====== @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Matthew 5:3-12 LEB words spoken by Righteous King יהוה Jesus Christ =>

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are the ones who mourn, because they will be comforted. 

Blessed are the meek, because they will inherit the earth. 

Blessed are the ones who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be satisfied. 

Blessed are the merciful, because they will be shown mercy. 

Blessed are the pure in heart, because they will see God. 

Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God. 

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things against you, lying on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 5:3–12.

My eyes weep 😭 for human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents who personally do not know Righteous King יהוה Jesus Christ due to their idolatry (human free will choices for loyalty to the Untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications).

🙏 Praying for every human to choose & experience Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ & Shalom (Holy יהוה אלהים Peace with Holy יהוה אלהים Blessings) 🙏

What the world needs now is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️

My eyes also weep 😭 for humans choosing to ❤️ love something more than Holy יהוה אלהים

Human choice what to ❤️ love most flows out in actions and words.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

To me, Son describes the created human body of יהוה Jesus Christ as (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

There is no Jesus Christ in the Old Testament. To claim "יהוה is the Bright Morning Star" is simply another lie of deception. Since morning stars are created angels.. To claim God is the Bright Morning Star is giving creditability to your three created Voices of Satan.

12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of dawn!

You are cut down to the ground, conqueror of nations!

13 And you yourself said in your heart,

‘I will ascend to heaven;

I will raise up my throne above the stars of God;

and I will sit on the mountain of assembly

on the summit of Zaphon;h

14 I will ascend to the high places of the clouds,i

I will make myself like the Most High.’

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 To me, Son describes the created human body of יהוה Jesus Christ as (the descendant of David) while an eternal spiritual portion of Holy יהוה אלהים = ὁ λόγος = The Word was the root of David (all created through The Word, who was speaking to do the will of יהוה Father). King of Kings יהוה Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

@Brother Rando March 20 There is no Jesus Christ in the Old Testament. To claim "יהוה is the Bright Morning Star" is simply another lie of deception. Since morning stars are created angels.

To me, "morning stars" (plural) are angels created by The Bright Morning Star = King of Kings יהוה Jesus = The Word, who spoke for the creation of everything (except eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who already existed), doing the will of יהוה Father.

What was interpreted in the Old Testament about יהוה Jesus on the road to Emmaus ? Genesis 3:15, Psalm 2, Psalm 22, Isaiah 52:13-53:12, ...

Luke 24:13-35 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

And behold, on that same day, two of them were traveling to a village named Emmaus that was sixty stadia distant from Jerusalem, and they were conversing with one another about all these things that had happened. And it happened that while they were conversing, and discussing, Jesus himself also approached and began to go along with them, but their eyes were prevented from recognizing him.

And he said to them, “What are these matters that you are discussing with one another as you are walking along?

And they stood still, looking sad.

And one of them, named Cleopas, answered and said to him, “Are you the only one living near Jerusalem and not knowing the things that have happened in it in these days?”

And he said to them, “What things?

So they said to him, “The things concerning Jesus the Nazarene, a man who was a prophet, powerful in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers handed him over to a sentence of death, and crucified him. But we were hoping that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. But in addition to all these things, this is the third day since these things took place. But also some women from among us astonished us, who were at the tomb early in the morning, and when they did not find his body, they came back saying they had seen even a vision of angels, who said that he was alive! And some of those with us went out to the tomb and found it like this, just as the women had also said, but him they did not see.”

And he said to them, “O foolish and slow in heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary that the Christ suffer these things and enter into his glory?

And beginning from Moses and from all the prophets, he interpreted to them the things concerning himself in all the scriptures.

And they drew near to the village where they were going, and he acted as though he was going farther.

And they urged him strongly, saying, “Stay with us, because it is getting toward evening, and by this time the day is far spent.”

And he went in to stay with them.

And it happened that when he reclined at the table with them, he took the bread and gave thanks, and after breaking it, he gave it to them.

And their eyes were opened, and they recognized him, and he became invisible to them.

And they said to one another, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he was speaking with us on the road, while he was explaining the scriptures to us?”

And they got up that same hour and returned to Jerusalem and found the eleven and those with them assembled, saying, “The יהוה has really been raised, and has appeared to Simon!”

And they began describing what happened on the road, and how he was recognized by them in the breaking of the bread.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Lk 24:13–35.

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way.

His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly.

But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

“Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים with us.”

And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 1:18–25.

What is the relationship of “אלהים with us.” Jesus & redeemer, יהוה of hosts ?

Eisegesis example: How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:

Who is מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה (Angel/Messenger whose quality is described as יהוה) that receives worship for Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:

Interesting admission that the "Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:"

I've been telling those things since your first response and after 47 changes in your doctrine you finally now come to agree with the Watchtower? My, have we come along Way?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (the God τὸν Θεόν), and the Word was a god (Θεὸς) ."

Strong's Concordance

theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ

Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine

Transliteration: theos

Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)

Definition: God, a god

Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

• Sun of Righteous
    • Bright Morning Star
    • Jehovah is Salvation
    • Jehovah is our Righteous
    • Messiah
    • Son of God

Jesus is never called Θεόν theon. (The Father Θεόν is GTREATER then I am Θεὸς. "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to My God Θεόν and Your God Θεόν.’”

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 Eisegesis example: How can New World Translation of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? (contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 To me, the first and the last is the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים who uniquely has three simultaneous voices while all created beings have one voice.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:

@Brother Rando March 20 Interesting admission that the "Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh:"

@Brother Rando March 20 I've been telling those things since your first response and after 47 changes in your doctrine you finally now come to agree with the Watchtower? 

Google search for site:jw.org LEB "angel of Yahweh" finds one result in The Book of Judges (in The Emphasized Bible) so the Watchtower does NOT have my assertion "Two Hebrew words מַלְאַ֧ךְ יְהוָ֛ה are translated in the LEB as Angel of Yahweh". Thus @Brother Rando assertion "you finally now come to agree with the Watchtower" lacks credibility.

@Brother Rando March 20 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (the God τὸν Θεόν), and the Word was a god (Θεὸς) ."

SBLGNT John 1:1 => Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Ἐν : In - prepostion

ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine

ἦν : being (was) - verb, imperfect, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular (tense & mood express primarily express continous being with secondary aspect of past time)

ὁ : the - article, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

λόγος, : word - noun, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

καὶ : and - conjunction

ὁ : the - article, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

λόγος, : word - noun, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

ἦν : being (was) - verb, imperfect, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular (tense & mood express primarily express continous being with secondary aspect of past time)

πρὸς : with - preposition

τὸν : the - article, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

θεόν, : God - noun, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

θεὸς : God - noun, nominative, singular, masculine (anarthrous = quality)

Google search site:jw.org anarthrous quality finds Watchtower agreement

To me, "καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος" translated as "and The Word being God" expresses the spiritual quality of The Word being fully God (in past time) along with expressing the fullness of The God being more than The Word. One plural eternal God uniquely has three voices: one voice is The Word.

In contrast, the New World Translation of "the Word was a god" expresses an identity that simply contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts)

@Brother Rando March 20 Jesus is never called Θεόν theon.

?> If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside Jesus Christ, why would Michael the Archangel command continous belief in Jesus Christ the same as אלהים ?

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change belief for eternal life (receive the free ❤️ sin forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים to become Holy & Blameless in the sight of Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me while humanly not like a number of words posted by @Brother Rando).

Notably absent from @Brother Rando is any credible reason to believe & obey the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society with publications teaching the only way to God (effectively supplanting יהוה Jesus Christ for knowing & experiencing Holy יהוה אלהים).

Who dees @Brother Rando want to be the personal Lord God for @Brother Rando ? the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society OR Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & idolatry).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited March 21

@Brother Rando March 20 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (the God τὸν Θεόν), and the Word was a god (Θεὸς) ."

SBLGNT John 1:1 => Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine

And there is it! "In the beginning was the Word, ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine

• a god was the word. θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος a god - noun, nominative , singular, feminine - Describes the Word's Divine Quality and godlike qualities

Only Jehovah is the Revealer of Secrets to give one insight to these matters. Others reading this are beginning to SEE.

The Accusative: Theon - Θεόν doesn't necessarily need an article because Accusative is its natural state. With or without an article it is in the accusative masculine noun. This Greek title is in the first instance of God at John 1:1

• In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God τὸν Θεόν,

Notice Θεός is in its natural state is in nominative which means it's natural state is a feminine noun, NOT necessarily a feminine gender unless it is being directed towards false gods. So Θεός in its natural state is in the nominative feminine noun. a god

• and the Word was a god Θεός.

Here is the Strong's Concordance but it is not accurate. Why? Because Θεός in its natural state is a feminine noun (a god) but also can be put into the accusative masculine noun state. How? By adding the definite article ho. Simply by with-holding the definite article (ho) which the Apostle John did in John 1:1 leaves Θεός in its natural state of being a nominative feminine noun (a god)

Strong's Concordance

theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ

Transliteration: theos

Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)

Definition: God, a god

Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

Jesus is never referred to as ton theon because Jesus was begotten and came into existence. Therefore, the Apostle John used the nominative title theos which means a god referring to the Word’s divinity and godlike qualities.

1975 “and a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word” – Das Evangelium nach Johnnes, by Siegfried Schulz, Göttingen, Germany

1978: “and godlike sort was the Logos” – Das Evangelium nach Johannes, by Johannes Schneider, Berlin

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,142
    edited March 21

@Brother Rando March 20 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (the God τὸν Θεόν), and the Word was a god (Θεὸς) ."

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 SBLGNT John 1:1 => Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 Ἐν : In - prepostion

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 20 ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine

@Brother Rando March 21 And there is it! "In the beginning  ...

Please explain your addition of the definite artilce "the". Why not "In a beginning" as the Greek definite article does NOT appear between the first two words: Ἐν ἀρχῇ (like "a god" in @Brother Rando translation words).

@Brother Rando March 21 Notice Θεός is in its natural state is in nominative which means it's natural state is a feminine noun, NOT necessarily a feminine gender unless it is being directed towards false gods. So Θεός in its natural state is in the nominative feminine noun. a god

Logos Bible Study search in SBLGNT for morph.g:D??F BEFORE 1 WORD morph.g:N??M (Feminine The BEFORE Masculine Noun) found 12 verses.

Logos Bible Study search in SBLGNT for morph.g:D??F BEFORE 1 WORD lemma.g:θεός@N??F (Feminine The BEFORE Feminine θεός) found 1 verse:

What is the relationship of Feminine θεὸν (only in Acts 19:37) and Θεός natural state ?

@Brother Rando March 21 Here is the Strong's Concordance but it is not accurate.

Concur about @Brother Rando Strong's Concordance not being accurate. Also a Concordance is NOT a reference tool for dictionary meanings.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando March 21 And there is it! "In the beginning ...

Please explaint your addition of the definite artilce "the". Why not "In a beginning" as the Greek definite article does NOT appear between the first two words: Ἐν ἀρχῇ (like "a god" in @Brother Rando translation words).

My addition of the definite article? No.. Greek has the definite article "the". Ἐν ἀρχῇ  means In the beginning.

The introduction of John is the Beginning of Creation and precedes Genesis 1:1 by eons and eons of time. That's why the morning stars and all the sons of God were joyful... When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? (Job 38:7)

Whose name means (Like God)? Uh oh.... are you starting to SEE?

The Hidden Treasure of John 1:1​

The truth about John 1:1 has been long hidden from the masses. Why is learning this scripture vital to your spiritual health? Because words matter! In Greek there are two different words for God. Also, using a definite article emphasizes the subject spoken about. First instance is ton theon which means the God and the second instance is theos which means a god.

How does John 1:1 read with a literal translation?

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word.”

Jesus is never referred to as the theon because Jesus was begotten and came into existence. Therefore, the Apostle John used the nominative title theos which means a god referring to the Word’s divinity and godlike qualities.

1975 “and a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word” – Das Evangelium nach Johnnes, by Siegfried Schulz, Göttingen, Germany

1978: “and godlike sort was the Logos” – Das Evangelium nach Johannes, by Johannes Schneider, Berlin

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 21 Please explain your addition of the definite artilce "the". Why not "In a beginning" as the Greek definite article does NOT appear between the first two words: Ἐν ἀρχῇ (like "a god" in @Brother Rando translation words).

@Brother Rando March 21 My addition of the definite article? No.. Greek has the definite article "the". Ἐν ἀρχῇ means In the beginning.

The Koine Greek definite article does NOT appear between the prepostion Ἐν and the noun ἀρχῇ so @Brother Rando decepetion is lack of explanation for "the" addition in English translation to express the definiteness of the preposition Ἐν (In).

@Brother Rando March 21 How does John 1:1 read with a literal translation?

@Brother Rando March 21 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word.”

Two words "the" and "a" are additions in the literal translation copied and pasted by @Brother Rando (who has not learned how to translate from Biblical Greek to English so uses Google Translate). In previous posts, @Brother Rando admitted Biblical Greek does not have an indefinite article so the "a" addition is a human belief interpretation. The human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is inconsistent for inserting "a" in front of anartthrous nouns (to change quality into indefiniteness): e.g. 1 John 4:8 phrase "because God is love" for ὅτι ὁ θεὸς ἀγάπη ἐστίν while John 1:1 has interpretaion pasted by @Brother Rando

ὅτι : because - conjunction

θεὸς : God - noun, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

ἀγάπη : love - noun, nominative, singular, feminine

ἐστίν : being (is) - erb, present, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular (tense & mood express primarily express continous being with secondary aspect of present time)

My literal John 1:1 translation: In beginning being(was) The Word and The Word being(was) with The God and God being(was) The Word.

SBLGNT John 1:1 => Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

πρὸς : with - preposition

τὸν : the - article, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

θεόν, : God - noun, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

θεὸς : God - noun, nominative, singular, masculine (anarthrous = quality in this Greek grammatical construction)

Many colleges and seminaries use a text book for learning Biblical Greek:

@Brother Rando March 21 Jesus is never referred to as the theon because Jesus was begotten and came into existence.

If Jesus knew Jesus had been created, then why did Jesus command Jesus followers to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν ?

The real issue is trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (sin penalty already paid by the Holy Blood of יהוה Jesus Christ) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited March 23

Attention: @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ:

ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine

τὸν : the - article, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

θεόν, : God - noun, accusative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

θεὸς : a god - noun, nominative, singular, feminine (case, number, gender agrees with preceding article)

ὁ : the - article, nominative, singular, masculine (case, number, gender agrees with following noun)

Strong's Concordance

theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ

Transliteration: theos

Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)

Definition: God, a god

Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

The Apostle John personally heard Jesus Christ call His Father, 'the only true God τὸν θεόν in (John 17:3)

Since θεὸς is naturally a nominative, singular, feminine in its state, the only way to turn θεὸς into accusative, singular, masculine is by adding ὁ : the - article, nominative, singular, masculine which he did not. John purposely with-held the definite article ὁ therefore a god is what was meant.

• theos can be rendered a god, as god, like god, godlike, who is like god?

In the Beginning (feminine noun) was the Word, and the Word was with the God τὸν θεόν

and the Word was a god θεὸς (feminine noun) with the being with-held.

• and the Word was as god θεὸς with the ὁ being with-held.
    • and the Word was like god θεὸς with the ὁ being with-held.
    • and the Word was godlike θεὸς with the ὁ being with-held.
    • and the Word was who is like god θεὸς with the ὁ being with-held.

ἀρχῇ : beginning - noun, dative, singular, feminine - Arche' was the Word or the Messenger

• ArchAngel translated means Chief Messenger - God's Chief Spokesman -the Word - godlike

Feminine nouns points to the Word's qualitive sense and godlike qualities.

Strong's Concordance

arché: beginning, origin

Original Word: ἀρχή, ῆς, ἡ

Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine

Transliteration: arché

Phonetic Spelling: (ar-khay')

Definition: beginning, origin

Usage: (a) rule (kingly or magisterial), (b) plur: in a quasi-personal sense, almost: rulers, magistrates, (c) beginning.

In the Beginning (feminine noun as WHOM? THE WORD<====== Bang! Boom! Bam! Jehovah wins!

Hope this helps...

• If Jesus knew Jesus had been created, then why did Jesus command Jesus followers to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν ?

The real issue is trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (sin penalty already paid by the Holy Blood of יהוה Jesus Christ) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment (the thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

If Jesus knew Jesus had been created, then why did Jesus command Jesus followers to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν ?

It is Jehovah that is refusing you. He only allows 'righteous hearted people' to come to know who he has chosen and approves. Jehovah is merciful but so much with those who slander his Name and reject his Christ. They are not allowed into His Glorious Presence. This is why you have been struck with blindness and unable to recover. You have not been approved and it's not likely he will. Jehovah can out wait you for your just a midst passing through only for a brief moment. The Father alone draws 'righteous hearted people' to his Son.

• 44 No one is able to come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who hears from the Father and learns comes to me. 46 (Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God—this one has seen the Father.)

Mark 1:11

And a voice came out of the heavens: “You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”

Luke 3:22

and the holy spirit in bodily form like a dove came down upon him, and a voice came out of heaven: “You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”

2 Peter 1:17

For he received from God the Father honor and glory when words such as these were conveyed to him by the magnificent glory: “This is my Son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved.”

Matthew 3:17

Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 23 If Jesus knew Jesus had been created, then why did Jesus command Jesus followers to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν ?

@Brother Rando March 24 It is Jehovah that is refusing you. He only allows 'righteous hearted people' to come to know who he has chosen and approves. Jehovah is merciful but so much with those who slander his Name and reject his Christ. They are not allowed into His Glorious Presence. This is why you have been struck with blindness and unable to recover. You have not been approved and it's not likely he will. Jehovah can out wait you for your just a midst passing through only for a brief moment. The Father alone draws 'righteous hearted people' to his Son.

To me, @Brother Rando words sadly describe @Brother Rando who posted March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530. Knowing our spiritual enemy can appear as a deceiving angel of liight, has me wondering who really is "jehovah" for believers in the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

My eyes see @Brother Rando did NOT mention the real issue of "to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν" so @Brother Rando currently lacks a believing reason for abiding in the Holy Presence of the eternal τὸν θεόν with worship for יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus Christ & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh as the eternal τὸν θεόν (uniquely has three voices in One eternal Spiritual being).

@Brother Rando March 24 * 44 No one is able to come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who hears from the Father and learns comes to me. 46 (Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God—this one has seen the Father.)

Scripture support snippets ignore Scripture context, which is a devious form of deception. Remember original language autographs did not have chapter & verse numbers so finding a particular Scripture snippet required contextual knowledge. If @Brother Rando would want to Read the Bible for All its Worth then @Brother Rando would learn every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph has context in a larger unit (appropriate for the genre). Logos Bible Study allows chapter & verse numbers to be hidden so can read Scripture context like the original manuscripts:

Thankfully the words of eternal יהוה Jesus Christ always are spirit & life for me. My prayers 🙏 for Holy יהוה אלהים to open my eyes & heart to understand eternal Holy יהוה אלהים truth is helping me to become Holy as יהוה אלהים is Holy all the time. Thankful for me knowing all original language words inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים are always true (& will never perish) while prophetic descriptions of what is coming soon remains shrouded in symbolism for me. My prayers 🙏 include me asking Holy יהוה אלהים to understand Holy יהוה אלהים prophetic fulfillments along with Holy Guidance & Wisdom in daily living to Glorify Holy יהוה אלהים

My favorite Holy Bible letter is Ephesians. The 1st part of Ephesians helps me see myself as God sees me. The 2nd part of Ephesians has practical directions for loving well: put off my old mess & put on Holy יהוה אלהים Love ❤️

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

To me, @Brother Rando words sadly describe @Brother Rando who posted March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530. Knowing our spiritual enemy can appear as a deceiving angel of liight, has me wondering who really is "jehovah" for believers in the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

My eyes see @Brother Rando did NOT mention the real issue of "to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν" so @Brother Rando currently lacks a believing reason for abiding in the Holy Presence of the eternal τὸν θεόν with worship for יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus Christ & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh as the eternal τὸν θεόν (uniquely has three voices in One eternal Spiritual being

It has nothing to do with me. It's all on you. Those who deny the Sacred Name Jehovah are in turn denied.

• Those whom claim No Jehovah
    • Also claim No Jesus
    • No Jerusalem
    • No Jews
    • No Hallelujah
    • No Elijah
    • No Joel
    • No Christ
    • No Holy Spirit

So the same thing is happening to you. You're dying and dissolving soon NO @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

• Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! (Matthew 15:41)
    •  But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him either in this age or in the coming one! (Matthew 12:32)
    • But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit does not have forgiveness forever, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—(Mark 3:29)

• My eyes see @Brother Rando March 24 again NOT mentioning the real issue of "to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν" so @Brother Rando currently lacks a believing reason for abiding in the Holy Presence of the eternal τὸν θεόν with worship for יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus Christ & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh as the eternal τὸν θεόν (uniquely has three voices in One eternal Spiritual being).

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ)

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> What does The Name (singular) having three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about eternal spiritual nature of τὸν θεόν ?

Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. The only Hebrew verb in Deuteronomy 6:4 is Hear (& obey) imperative. Deuteronomy 6:4 Eloheinu אלהינו is plural Elohim אלהים with plural pronoun suffix whose spelling does not indicate grammatical usage so English translation options include: Nominative We, Genitive Our, 'of Us'

sh'-MA yis-ra’-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD ['Hear & Obey' Isra’el! Adonai 'Plural God of We' Adonai unique]

To me, the uniqueness (e-KHAD) of יהוה includes three (plural) distinct voices for expressing/experiencing One unified Holy Righteous יהוה God: The Will (יהוה Father), The Word (יהוה Son), Breath The Holy (יהוה Holy Spirit) while Spirtually always being One unified God: who was, who is, who is to come.

?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

The New World Translation of "the Word was a god" in John 1:1 expresses an identity that simply contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts)

?>  What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

?>  Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

My eyes see @Brother Rando March 24 again NOT mentioning the real issue of "to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν" so @Brother Rando currently lacks a believing reason for abiding in the Holy Presence of the eternal τὸν θεόν with worship for יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus Christ & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh as the eternal τὸν θεόν (uniquely has three voices in One eternal Spiritual being).

Remembering when last week when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed the eternal τὸν θεόν JEHOVAH was falsely made up of three CREATED VOICES...

Replacing Jehovah with LORD is a demonic trait. In the New Testament they replaced Jehovah with LORD then changed LORD to read Lord to confused the reader.

Here you will see how Rev 1:8 reads: “I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.

Not only did Christendom Bibles remove God's Name Jehovah but then added LORD in it's place and the NKJV did one worse in removing LORD to Lord. And if that wasn't demonic enough... they also removed God from the Scripture:

Case in point:

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 24 My eyes see @Brother Rando March 24 again NOT mentioning the real issue of "to be continously believing in Jesus the same as the eternal τὸν θεόν" so @Brother Rando currently lacks a believing reason for abiding in the Holy Presence of the eternal τὸν θεόν with worship for יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus Christ & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh as the eternal τὸν θεόν (uniquely has three voices in One eternal Spiritual being).

@Brother Rando March 25 Remembering when last week when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed the eternal τὸν θεόν JEHOVAH was falsely made up of three CREATED VOICES...

Another deceptive assertiion by @Brother Rando that avoids the real issue:

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ)

FWIW: using search in my web browser for created found:@Brother Rando repeating deceptive assertions on March 20

@Brother Rando March 25 Replacing Jehovah with LORD is a demonic trait. In the New Testament they replaced Jehovah with LORD then changed LORD to read Lord to confused the reader.

If the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society had been consistent in translating Κύριε then Matthew 7:21-23 would be =>

"Not everyone saying to me, 'Jehovah, Jehovah' will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Many will say to me in that day: 'Jehovah, Jehovah did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name ?'

And then I will declare to them: 'I never knew you ! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness !'

By what authority can יהוה Jesus Christ expel created beings from the Kingdom of Heaven ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando March 25 Remembering when last week when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed the eternal τὸν θεόν JEHOVAH was falsely made up of three CREATED VOICES...

Yes..... trinitarian's are not CHRISTIANS...but God CREATED HIM.

I can't blame Jehovah for blinding you..... afterall.... righteous people can't enjoy peace until the wicked are wiped away.

For evil men will be done away with,

But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.

10  Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;

You will look at where they were,

And they will not be there.

Yay! Happy Dance!!

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ and @Pages keep changing accounts with same questions.

• Both reject the true God Jehovah
    • Both reject Jesus as the Christ, the son of the living God.
    • Both Claim God is not eternal

• @Brother Rando March 25 .... trinitarian's are not CHRISTIANS...but God CREATED HIM.

Another puzzling assertiion by @Brother Rando (why would the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society want to be called 'christians' for believing in created 'a god' 'Michael the Archangel' 'christ' ?) that avoids the real issue:

If Michael the Archangel "life force" was inside Jesus, why would Michael the Archangel be commanding continous belief in Jesus the same as אלהים ?

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. The only Hebrew verb in Deuteronomy 6:4 is Hear (& obey) imperative. Deuteronomy 6:4 Eloheinu אלהינו is plural Elohim אלהים with plural pronoun suffix whose spelling does not indicate grammatical usage so English translation options include: Nominative We, Genitive Our, 'of Us'

To me, the uniqueness (e-KHAD) of יהוה includes three (plural) distinct voices for expressing/experiencing One unified Holy Righteous יהוה God: The Will (יהוה Father), The Word (יהוה Son), Breath The Holy (יהוה Holy Spirit) while Spirtually always being One unified God: who was, who is, who is to come.

?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה is our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה is our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

The New World Translation of "the Word was a god" in John 1:1 expresses an identity that simply contradicts Isaiah 44:6-9 as there is NO god beside יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts)

?> What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

@Brother Rando 6:10AM & 6:14AM (two posts four minutes apart on March 25)

Humanly curious how many are "we" @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando 6:14AM Claim God is not eternal

To me, your words are your own for describing your belief in a created 'Michael the Archangel'='christ'='a god' (truly inconsistent with Isaiah 44:6-9)

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me (especially when me not like deeds & words of other human). My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited March 26

And there is your LIE. God is not nominative nor is God an offspring genitive. God is eternal, not made, created, brought forth, or begotten as many trinitarians claim. God did not create himself but always existed.

gods - nominative genitive feminine noun - angels, judges such as sanhedrin, sons

gods - nominative genitive feminine gender - refers to false god and idols, sons of disobedience

Hear & Obey ====> Reasons for Loyal Obedience

20 “ ‘Look, I am about to send an Angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21 Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

Post edited by Brother Rando on

• Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar shows Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 26 Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. The only Hebrew verb in Deuteronomy 6:4 is Hear (& obey) imperative. Deuteronomy 6:4 Eloheinu אלהינו is plural Elohim אלהים with plural pronoun suffix whose spelling does not indicate grammatical usage so English translation options include: Nominative We, Genitive Our, 'of Us'

@Brother Rando March 26 And there is your LIE. God is not nominative nor is God an offspring genitive. God is eternal, not made, created, brought forth, or begotten as many trinitarians claim. God did not create himself but always existed.

We agree Holy יהוה אלהים God is eternal. Can you answer @Brother Rando what "God is not nominative nor is God an offspring genitive." is trying to communicate ?

Searching 35,285 books in my Logos library for "offspring genitive" found nothing. Logos Books Search for God NEAR offspring NEAR genitive found one result:

Living & learning more about Hebrew pronominal suffixes:

Hebrew word order has word followed by qualifier. English phrase "sunny day" has Hebrew translation: day sunny (day qualified by sunny).

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

שמע sh'-MA - Hear (& Obey), verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, masculine, singular.

ישראל yis-ra’-AYL - Israel, noun, proper, singular, absolute

Imperative (command) verb Hear & Obey qualifier: Israel

יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

אחד e-KHAD - unique/one/only, numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute

יהוה qualifier: Unique, One, Only, Alone

?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

Keep Smiling 😊