Can you Answer?

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,333

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ 

Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

You're simply lying claiming Jehovah is made up of three created voices.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,142
    edited March 28

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

@Brother Rando March 27 You're simply lying claiming Jehovah is made up of three created voices.

Puzzling assertion by @Brother Rando disrespects my March 27 ... יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

To me, @Brother Rando "You're simply lying ..." describes @Brother Rando lying to @Brother Rando (self deception) & posting false testimony. The thought of @Brother Rando receiving rejection from יהוה Jesus Christ brings no pleasure to me. Hence my prayers 🙏 for @Brother Rando to have eyes & heart open for free will choice to believe יהוה Jesus Christ died for the sins of everyone, including @Brother Rando & want יהוה Jesus Christ to be the personal Righteous King for @Brother Rando

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider during the Memorial of Christ's Death what the Memorial would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

There are No Scriptures that claim 'Our' actually means 'We' which are eternally made up of THREE created simultaneous voices. You're simply making up a demonic theology that doesn't exists in your denial that Jesus is 'the Christ the Son of the living God'. (Matthew 16:16)

It's with good reason that the Angel of Jehovah has struck you with blindness and has allowed Satan to overtake you as a puppet. Can we really trust some who denies to add CHRIST to his call sign and who gives false dates of the temple being destroyed? Someone whom uses different aliases who denies Christ and rejects God's Holy Name? Who is that person the denies Christ and rejects the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ? (1 Peter 1:3)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

@Brother Rando March 27 There are No Scriptures that claim 'Our' actually means 'We' which are eternally made up of THREE created simultaneous voices. 

Thank you @Brother Rando for sharing your spiritual blindness & confusion: "... eternally made up of THREE created simultaneous voices" as eternally & created is simply illogical (reminds me of our spiritual enemy, the father of lies, master of confusion).

@Brother Rando March 27 You're simply making up a demonic theology that doesn't exists in your denial that Jesus is 'the Christ the Son of the living God'. (Matthew 16:16)

Can you answer @Brother Rando about your personal interpretation of Christ in Matthew 16:16 being "Michael the Archangel" ? (so your denial claim about me is deceptive & confused)

My faith believes & worships יהוה Jesus Christ so @Brother Rando => "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ " reads to me as "Michael the Archangel"

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me (especially when me not like deeds & words of other human). My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Can you answer @Brother Rando Scripture questions:

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

?> What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Jehovah never means God (plural) of We (plural). Jehovah actually means “He Causes to Become”

• Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    edited March 30

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Brother Rando March 29 Jehovah never means God (plural) of We (plural). Jehovah actually means “He Causes to Become”

Hebrew language grammar shows יהוה qualifier: אלהים God (plural) of We (plural).

Remember "Jehovah" is NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה. Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, wants to be object of worship so cunningly twists truth with lies (falsehoods) to disrupt humans from truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with everything. Also our spiritual adversary can deceptively appear as a single angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14).

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

@Brother Rando March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530.

We agree Jehovah & Iehouah were not known nor used prior to 1530 (includes meaning of names).

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for @Brother Rando to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of @Brother Rando or anyone being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me (especially when me not like deeds & words of other human). My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Can you answer @Brother Rando Scripture questions (without interpreting the words with untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teachings):

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה is our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה is our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

*Remember JESUS that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Posts from "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah that proves you hypocrisy against the Holy Sacred Name of the Only True God JEHOVAH and his rejection of Jesus Christ which means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

In Slandering Yahweh the Greek translates YAH has (Sir) Kyrios....

• @Brother Rando March 29 *Remember JESUS that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Google search for Tyndale Iesus included Iesu Christ and Textus Receptus Bibles Ephesians 1 =>

1:1 Paul an Apostle of Iesu Christ by the will of God. To the saynctes which are at Ephesus and to them which beleve on Iesus Christ.

Fact check shows the "I" & "J" letter sounds separating in the 16th Century: e.g.Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478–1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language") of 1524. [6]

Latiin spelling of "Iesus" on the execution stake became "Jesus" during the 16th Century when the two sounds for the ancient "i" become letter separate letters: "'i" vowel & "j" consonant.

@Brother Rando March 29 Posts from "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah that proves you hypocrisy against the Holy Sacred Name of the Only True God JEHOVAH and his rejection of Jesus Christ which means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

My eyes see @Brother Rando snippet of search results in my Logos library that found some Hallelujah articles having "Jehovah" in the article while most do NOT.

Logos Books Search for headword:hallelujah OR headword:halleluyah found 94 resources in my Logos library. Logos Books Search for jehovah IN (headword:hallelujah OR headword:halleluyah) found 11 resouces, including the snippet published in 1894 posted by @Brother Rando on March 29

Remember the Watchtower ONLINE Library admits Jehovah is the combination of Jewish vowel markings with consonants:

@Brother Rando March 29 In Slandering Yahweh the Greek translates YAH has (Sir) Kyrios....

Greek word κύριος translates Hebrew Adonai (Lord), which was spoken for יהוה by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple. Notice the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society does NOT comprehend the Jewish vowel disguise for יהוה (write the vowels in the opposite order).

Can you answer @Brother Rando Scripture questions (without interpreting the words with untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teachings):

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

You should never ask a question you don't know the answer too....

"...they will have to know that I am Jehovah when I bring my vengeance on them." (Ezekiel 25:17)

As you can SEE God's Name is pronounce backward because Hebrew is written back wards and read backs wards from right to the left. The Ancient Name of God ALWAYS is read from right to left in THREE SYALLABLES,

• The Backwards Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה read from Right to Left Ye-ho-vah (Jehovah)

In Hebrew, the Name was pronounced using 3 syllables, not two as in Yah-weh. We know that because of the many proper names that incorporated the divine name as prefixes and suffices. The Hebrew pronunciation would have been Ye-ho-vah which reads JEVOVAH.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 30 ?> Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

@Brother Rando March 31 You should never ask a question you don't know the answer too....

Remember the יהוה name quality is God (plural) of We (plural) while uniquely being One. Quoting part of Isaiah 42:8 does not answer Who

יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Brother Rando March 31 In Hebrew, the Name was pronounced using 3 syllables, not two as in Yah-weh. We know that because of the many proper names that incorporated the divine name as prefixes and suffices. 

We agree the יהוה name has three vowels, the middle one is accented.

Logos Bible Study search in Enhanced Strongs Lexicon for yahu* found 11 names whose first three or two letters match the first letters of יהוה

Logos Bible Study search in Enhanced Strongs Lexicon for *yahuw found 72 articles (names) having three letter suffix being the first three letters of יהוה

@Brother Rando March 31 The Hebrew pronunciation would have been Ye-ho-vah which reads JEVOVAH.

@Brother Rando assertion shows personal choice to keep ignoring ancient Jewish disguise for saying יהוה outside of the Jewish Temple. "Ye-ho-vah" & "Jehovah" (correct vowels in backward order) are NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה.

Ye-Ho-VaH & JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show YHVH & JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

@Brother Rando March 2 In fact, the Bible translator William Tyndale was the first person to render the divine name as JEHOVAH in his English translation of the first five books of the Bible in 1530.

We agree Jehovah & Iehouah were not known nor used prior to 1530 (includes meaning of names).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited March 31

Elijah is not a secret and also is in the Greek. You yourself admitted and posted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

14 And they said, Some say John the Baptist, but others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God! (Matthew 16:14-16)

Why are you lying when I can so easily expose you as such. God's word is inspired by Holy Spirit of which you speak against....

•  But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him either in this age or in the coming one! (Matthew 12:32)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 31 Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

@Brother Rando March 31 Elijah is not a secret and also is in the Greek. You yourself admitted and posted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

Currently the secret of correct Holy יהוה pronunciation is hidden from @Brother Rando, who lacks Hebrew grammar education. Remember @Brother Rando confuses my words with my quotations from a variety of sources along with @Brother Rando hiding source of words in various posts: e.g. numerous copy & paste from JW.org posted as @Brother Rando words, which is a form of lying = plagiarism.

Logos Books Search for "this is all secret" in my library found one result:

My choice for customizing my Logos library resource titles includes a prefix with content years and translation (year) suffix: e.g. Rabbinic Bible Commentary (RBC) has content written between 1,000 CE & 1,270 CE with translation into English in 2005 CE.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited April 1

@Brother Rando March 31 Elijah is not a secret and also is in the Greek. You yourself admitted and posted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

Currently the secret of correct Holy יהוה pronunciation is hidden from @Brother Rando, who lacks Hebrew grammar education.

Isn't claiming “Ehyeh” is God's Name lying? Isn't claiming God is made up of three creative voices lying? Isn't the refusal of adding CHRIST lying about who he is?

Elijah is not a secret and also is in the Greek. You yourself admitted and posted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

14 And they said, Some say John the Baptist, but others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God! (Matthew 16:14-16)

The LEB has no problem in using God's Name JAH ---- why do you?

Rejoicing in Heaven

19 After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying,

“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1)

Even your snippets you posted... promote Jehovah when you continually slander the Sacred and Holy Name Jehovah.

Not to mention the Names derived from Jehovah all lead back to  יהוה You can't hide it, no matter how hard you try, you fail every time! The tetragrammaton in EVERY NAME... you failed and continue to fail.... over and over you fail.

Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

"This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.” (Luke 1:32-33)

Billions of trinitarians around the world have no clue, here are some scriptural hints.

• “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)
    • "He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)
    • "And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)
    • "I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)
    • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
    • "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name (Hebrews 1:4)
    • In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will reside in security. And this is what SHE will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 33:15-16)
    • After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. (Rev 18:1)

The Jewish System of things reject to read (Isaiah Chapter 53) in Public. WHY?

• The suffering, death, and burial of Jehovah’s Servant (1-12)
    • Sin of many carried by him (12)
    • “Like a sheep to the slaughter” (7)
    • Carries sicknesses and pains (4)
    • Despised and avoided (3)
    • Whom is the Person called Son of David? (Matthew 21:19)
    • Whom is the Person Called the Son of the Most High? (Luke 1:32)
    • ANSWER: So the angel said to her: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus." (Luke 1:30-31)
    • Son of David - A phrase often applied to Jesus, emphasizing that he is the Heir of the Kingdom covenant that was to be fulfilled by someone in David’s lineage.​—Mt 12:23; 21:9.

YOU STILL DON"T KNOW----and have no clue who Christ is...

• @Brother Rando April 1 Isn't claiming “Ehyeh” is God's Name lying? 

Logos Books Search in my library for Ehyeh NEAR (name OR appellation OR יהוה OR YHWH) found 146 resources, which includes Jewish Rabbinic Commentary:

@Brother Rando April 1 Isn't claiming God is made up of three creative voices lying?

To me, @Brother Rando question embeds a personal God belief, which is different than Hebrew Scripture inspired by God (plural):

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD (lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים@N??P BEFORE 1 CHAR morph.h:RS1?P) found 91 verses having יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Brother Rando April 1 Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

My eyes see the question is followed by a confusing mixture of Scripture snippets that include an angel who will NOT forgive sins against Holy יהוה אלהים (Exodus 23:20-23), an angel proclaiming a message in Revelation 18:1-3, and יהוה Jesus Christ, who sacrificed a Holy human body as the redeeming substitute payment for all human sin: effective Holy cleansing for those who want to repent from their sins against Holy יהוה אלהים, simply agree with Holy יהוה אלהים about their sins & ask for forgiveness with belief יהוה Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

@Brother Rando April 1 Isn't the refusal of adding CHRIST lying about who he is?

How does believing "Michael the Archangel" in a human body disrespect the name Emmanuel: אלהים with us ?

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה for Lord & אלהים for God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly.

But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה appeared to him in a dream,

saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה through the prophet would be fulfilled,

saying, “Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” 

which is translated, “אלהים with us.”

And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the יהוה commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son.

And he called his name Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 1:18–25.

To me, @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus reflects my choice to Be Rejoicing in the יהוה always because I want to be cleansed from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים by the Holy Blood of Jesus.

Humanly wonder about Rando being an abbreviation for Random (as @Brother Random would be consistent with plural pronouns posted by @Brother Random to describe @Brother Random and variety of writing styles with Random replies to a snippet of my posted comments.

Currently @Brother Random does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is the eternal I AM (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Random sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Can you answer Scripture questions (without interpreting the words using untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teachings):

?> Who righteously shares the יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Uh-oh you forgot to change the pronoun I into WE...

Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence?

“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

"He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)

"And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)

To deny the Angel of God’s Presence you would have to reject Jesus Christ as the Word of God. “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

1. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was afflicted with our sins.
    2. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.
    3. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ loved us or felt pity for us.
    4. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.
    5. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time.

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)  Accepting Jesus as the Christ can add a profound meaning for your Life. Jesus warned the wicked Religious Leaders of his day, “For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matthew 23:39)

To this very day, opposers of Jesus Christ continue to reject the Messenger in (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV) whom received the name Jesus which actually means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’.

Notice the symmetry of these two Supporting Scriptures:

"I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

"For that reason I will assign him a portion among the many, And he will apportion the spoil with the mighty, Because he poured out his life even to death And was counted among the transgressors; He carried the sin of many people, And he interceded for the transgressors." (Isaiah 53:12)

"But they Rebelled, and grieved his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them." (Isaiah 63:10)

• @Brother Random April 2 Uh-oh you forgot to change the pronoun I into WE...

Uh-oh for @Brother Random snippet cpoy & paste that left out:

?> Who righteously shares the יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD morph.h:N??S BEFORE 1 CHAR morph.h:RS1?P found 14 verses that includes יהוה qualifier: noun (singular) of We (plural): e.g. Righteousness (singular) in Jeremiah 23:6 and 33:16

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD morph.h:N??P BEFORE 1 CHAR morph.h:RS2?P found 150 verses that includes יהוה qualifier: God (plural)  of you (plural) => your God

@Brother Random April 2 “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

@Brother Random April 2 “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

@Brother Random April 2 To this very day, opposers of Jesus Christ continue to reject the Messenger in (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV) whom received the name Jesus which actually means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’.

To me, @Brother Rando currently interprets "Christ" as a god "Michael the Archangel" while my faith believes & worships יהוה Jesus Christ, which rejects "Michael the Archangel" being a god. Personally looking forward to worshipping יהוה Jesus Christ with "Michael the Archangel"

Thus far all @Brother Rando posters have NOT provided any credible idea how anything identifiable as "Michael the Archangel" became a human baby (blind belief in untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society teachings).

Remember the angel in Exodus 23:20-33 could NOT forgive any sin against Holy יהוה אלהים that dramatically contrasts with יהוה Jesus Christ (Messiah, Holy One) forgiving sins against Holy יהוה אלהים 

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is eternal (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Can you answer Scripture questions (without interpreting the words using untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teachings):

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited April 4

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD morph.h:N??S BEFORE 1 CHAR morph.h:RS1?P found 14 verses that includes יהוה qualifier: noun (singular) of We (plural): e.g. Righteousness (singular) in Jeremiah 23:6

No Such thing as Righteousness of We -

יהוה said You (plural) are My (Singular) Witnesses - יהוה (Singular) Witnesses (Plural) = יהוה Witnesses

"I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

"For that reason I will assign him a portion among the many, And he will apportion the spoil with the mighty, Because he poured out his life even to death And was counted among the transgressors; He carried the sin of many people, And he interceded for the transgressors." (Isaiah 53:12)

"But they Rebelled, and grieved his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them." (Isaiah 63:10)

• Remember you do not believe in the Angel that interceded for the transgressors because you rebelled and Grieved his Holy Spirit

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Commit the Unpardonable Sin Mark 3:29

31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 3 Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה is our righte ousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה Righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous voices in יהוה)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 3 ?> Who righteously shares the יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 3 Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD morph.h:N??S BEFORE 1 CHAR morph.h:RS1?P found 14 verses that includes יהוה qualifier: noun (singular) of We (plural): e.g. Righteousness (singular) in Jeremiah 23:6 and 33:16

@Brother Rando April 3 No Such thing as Righteousness of We

Thank you for expressing personlal faith belief that is ignorant of Hebrew Language grammar.

To me, the phrase "my house" has alternative "house of me".

@Brother Rando April 3 יהוה said You (plural) are My (Singular) Witnesses - יהוה (Singular) Witnesses (Plural) = יהוה Witnesses

Logos Bible Study search in LEB for Yahweh "my witnesses" found two results:

@Brother Rando April 3 "But they Rebelled, and grieved his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them." (Isaiah 63:10)

@Brother Rando April 3 "I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

Posting this scripture snippet again reminds me the guardian angel sent with Israelites on the Way to the promised place: "he will not pardon your transgressions" so this guardian angel is NOT the redeemer of Israel. Since I have repented from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים and want forgiveness from Holy יהוה אלהים, this guardian angel sent in Exodus 23 is simply NOT relevant for the forgiveness of my sin transgressions.

To me, @Brother Rando currently interprets "Christ" as a god "Michael the Archangel" while my faith believes & worships יהוה Jesus Christ, which rejects "Michael the Archangel" being a god. Personally looking forward to worshipping יהוה Jesus Christ with "Michael the Archangel"

Thus far all @Brother Rando posters have NOT provided any credible idea how anything identifiable as "Michael the Archangel" became a human baby (blind belief in untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society teachings).

Remember the angel in Exodus 23:20-33 could NOT forgive any sin against Holy יהוה אלהים that dramatically contrasts with יהוה Jesus Christ (Messiah, Holy One) forgiving sins against Holy יהוה אלהים (including mine so my Nissan 14 memorial participation allows me to remember has me eating bread and drinking wine with Thankfulness beyond human words to express for Holy ❤️ Love)

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is eternal (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the uniqueness of eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

What did Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

Jesus claimed to be the root of David and the Bright Morning Star which you have denied and rejected.

I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16)

He is the first and Last creation of Jehovah God- Firstborn of All Creation- In the Beginning was the Word- The Beginning of Creation

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 8 ?> What did יהוה Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

@Brother Rando April 8 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

To me, Christ reads as Michael the Archangel

@Brother Rando April 8 What did Jesus Christ say about His personal identity ?

My eyes noticed @Brother Rando changed " יהוה Jesus Christ " to " Jesus Christ " that me wondering what @Brother Rando was trying to communicate.

@Brother Rando April 8 Jesus claimed to be the root of David and the Bright Morning Star which you have denied and rejected.

@Brother Rando April 8 I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16)

@Brother Rando April 8 He is the first and Last creation of Jehovah God- Firstborn of All Creation- In the Beginning was the Word- The Beginning of Creation

Scripture observation is none of the LEB verses having "the first" NEAR "the last" mention creation.

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is eternal (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is eternal (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 

praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 

many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

There is no such thing as "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh) Your denial is on your own post rejecting Jesus as the root of David and the Bright Morning Star... remember you see NOTING wrong in removing CHRIST from (Mark 1:34)

The World's Only Christian NEW Testament of the Watchtower put CHRIST back into the Inspired scripture while your kind forbid the disciples to stop preaching in His Name!

Mark 1:34

So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ.

Acts 5:40

At this they took his advice, and they summoned the apostles, flogged them, and ordered them to stop speaking on the basis of Jesus’ name, and let them go.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 8 Currently @Brother Rando does NOT believe Holy יהוה Jesus Christ is eternal (in Holy יהוה Father & Holy יהוה Father in Holy יהוה Jesus Christ) so all @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are NOT forgiven. My motivation for Christian Debate discussion is 🙏 praying for every @Brother Rando poster to change personal belief for eternal life (receive free forgiveness gift from Holy יהוה אלהים) rather than death with eternal torment. The thought of anyone (includes @Brother Rando posters) being eternally tormented brings no pleasure to me. My eyes have cried 😭 many times while Smiling 4 Jesus obedience: "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

@Brother Rando April 8 There is no such thing as "Be Ye Rejoicing in the יהוה always' (יהוה Father & יהוה Jesus & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh)

Thank you for expressing your current faith belief, which sadly does not appreciate the fullness of Philippians 4:4 "Χαίρετε ἐν κυρίῳ πάντοτε· πάλιν ἐρῶ, χαίρετε." "Be Ye Rejoicing in יהוה always: again I will say, Be Ye Rejoicing" (remember Jewish Scholars usually translated יהוה as κύριος = Lord in the Greek Septuagint over two centuries before the birth of יהוה Jesus Christ)

?> What does The Name (singular) three aspects: "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" show about the uniqueness of eternal Holy יהוה אלהים ?

@Brother Rando April 8 The World's Only Christian NEW Testament of the Watchtower put CHRIST back into the Inspired scripture while your kind forbid the disciples to stop preaching in His Name!

@Brother Rando April 8 Mark 1:34 So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ.

Fact checking @Brother Rando "World's Only Christian NEW Testament" having Christ in Mark 1:34 found two English New Testaments NOT published by the  untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society:

Irony is JW.org Watchtower Online Library having The Emphasized Bible, which has:

34 and he cured many′ that were sick with divers′ diseases, and |many demons| he cast out, and suffered not the demons to be talking,—because they knew him [to be Christ]. 

Joseph Bryant Rotherham, The Emphasized Bible: A Translation Designed to Set Forth the Exact Meaning, the Proper Terminology, and the Graphic Style of the Sacred Original (Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 2010), Mk 1:34.

What do the brackets [to be Christ] signify about the phrase ?

What does "enclose words with respect to which ancient authorities are not unanimous" signify for bracket explanation ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ How is plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR because there is No Created Voices that make up the One Name of יהוה ---

-- יהוה our God is One יהוה -- Jehovah our God is ONE JEHOVAH

The 3 in 1 gods exists is in Rev

13  And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 14  They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

All the LOGOS SOFTWARE has omitted "to be CHRIST" as well as the LEB... in Mark 1:34 ---- influence by expressions inspired by demons

*Don't you get tired of switching accounts-- last month you had both accounts inverted with the posting of the other

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 12 ?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

@Brother Rando April 12 Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR because there is No Created Voices that make up the One Name of יהוה ---יהוה our God is One יהוה -- Jehovah our God is ONE JEHOVAH

We agree No Created Voice(s) make up the One unique Holy יהוה אלהים.

Original language Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים has יהוה described as plural God: Strongs Hebrew 430 (is the plural form of Strongs Hebrew 433). Hence @Brother Rando assertion "Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR" expresses two personal belief falsehoods (lies): 'SINGULAR' (denies plural God description in Deuteronomy 6:4 & 90 other verses) and "Jehovah" vocalization of יהוה was NOT known before 1530 (as previously posted by @Brother Rando on March 2).

Remember unique יהוה has qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural) in 91 verses (Hebrew Language grammar has noun followed by qualifier with pronoun suffix construct expressing possesive "of"):

To me, Holy יהוה אלהים has three simultaneous eternal voices in One unique spiritual being (with amazing design for one voice to leave Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body for Holy ❤️ sacrifice (of the human body for all human sins). Every created being has one voice. My human experience is being aware of three thought sources: my own, our spiritual adversary, & Holy יהוה אלהים 

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

@Brother Rando April 12 All the LOGOS SOFTWARE has omitted "to be CHRIST" as well as the LEB... in Mark 1:34

Fact checking assertion finds @Brother Rando false testimony about Logos (as resources in my Logos library have "to be Christ" scribal addition in Mark 1:34):

Notice Matthew 28:19 does NOT have any marks in The Emphasized Bible: silence shows ancient authority agreement about יהוה name having three eternal voices: יהוה Father & יהוה Son (Jesus) & יהוה Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy).

@Brother Rando April 12 *Don't you get tired of switching accounts-- last month you had both accounts inverted with the posting of the other

After my posting last month, my refresh of Christian Discourse showed @Pages recently posted too.

Honestly my only Christian Discourse login is @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus with my ongoing preference for Logos Bible Study. My eyes noticed @Pages has copied & pasted from Accordance software several times. About 15 years ago had my decision for Logos Bible Study software to be my only professional Bible software because Logos had significantly more resources available for purchase and visual filter highlighting, which can show the range of original language verbal expression in original languages and in Bibles with reverse interlinear alignments:

Hebrew perfect verb is completed kind of action with ongoing results (time of action completion is inferred from contextual words).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando April 12 Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR because there is No Created Voices that make up the One Name of יהוה ---יהוה our God is One יהוה -- Jehovah our God is ONE JEHOVAH

We agree No Created Voice(s) make up the One unique Holy יהוה אלהים.

No, we don't agree. Your claim that God consists of three created voices is just more demonic propaganda. At least you have accepted that Jesus is one of those created voices now. But you never learn because of your Satanic leaning in denying Jesus as the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

You deny (Matthew 16:16) then and you deny it now by rejecting to put CHRIST into your call sign because you deny the Christ which is Anti-Christ rhetoric. You even slander the name JESUS and its meaning "Jehovah is Salvation and slander the true God by using Holy יהוה אלהים.

You have NO UNDERSTANDING of using Holy יהוה אלהים at all which means Holy Jehovah God.

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    edited April 17

@Brother Rando April 13 repeated @Brother Rando April 12 Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR because there is No Created Voices that make up the One Name of יהוה ---יהוה our God is One יהוה -- Jehovah our God is ONE JEHOVAH

Puzzled by @Brother Rando disrespecting original language Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים having יהוה described as plural אלהים God: Strongs Hebrew 430 (is the plural form of Strongs Hebrew 433).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 13 We agree No Created Voice(s) make up the One unique Holy יהוה אלהים.

@Brother Rando April 13 No, we don't agree. Your claim that God consists of three created voices is just more demonic propaganda. 

Honestly my eyes see @Brother Rando embedded @Brother Rando personal belief in "Your claim that God consists of three created voices ..." as my claim is three eternal voices (none of the three Holy יהוה אלהים eternal voices were created)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 13 Notice Matthew 28:19 does NOT have any marks in The Emphasized Bible: silence shows ancient authority agreement about יהוה name having three eternal voices: יהוה Father & יהוה Son (Jesus) & יהוה Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy).

To me, @Brother Rando posted false claim about me by changing "eternal" to "created". Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, is the undisputed master of twisting truth with falsehood(s), which disrespects Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando April 13 At least you have accepted that Jesus is one of those created voices now.

We disagree about Jesus being created.

@Brother Rando April 13 But you never learn because of your Satanic leaning in denying Jesus as the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

Can you answer @Brother Rando about your personal interpretation of "Christ" in Matthew 16:16 being "Michael the Archangel" ? (so your denial claim about me is deceptive & confused)

My faith believes & worships יהוה Jesus The Christ = יהוה Yeshua HaMashiach so @Brother Rando => "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ " reads to me as "Michael the Archangel"

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress.

The most important Bible command is: ❤️ Love Holy יהוה אלהים with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, all my strength.

The second most important Bible command is: ❤️ Love your neighbor as yourself. True Christians Love Well ❤️ 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Honestly my eyes see @Brother Rando embedded @Brother Rando personal belief in "Your claim that God consists of three created voices ..." as my claim is three eternal voices (none of the three Holy יהוה אלהים eternal voices were created)

@Brother Rando April 12 Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR because there is No Created Voices that make up the One Name of יהוה ---יהוה our God is One יהוה -- Jehovah our God is ONE JEHOVAH

Your false claim was and continues to be OUR is made up of three created voices which you also claimed that one of those created voices was Jesus.

Spin all you want... Holy יהוה אלהים will ALWAYS mean Holy Jehovah God from eternity to eternity. The truth is so simple but withheld from the wicked. So that those seeing - they cannot not see... (Matthew 13:13-14 LEB)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 17 Honestly my eyes see @Brother Rando embedded @Brother Rando personal belief in "Your claim that God consists of three created voices ..." as my claim is three eternal voices (none of the three Holy יהוה אלהים eternal voices were created)

@Brother Rando April 17 Your false claim was and continues to be OUR is made up of three created voices which you also claimed that one of those created voices was Jesus.

To me, @Brother Rando again posted false claim about me by changing "eternal" to "created". Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, is the undisputed master of twisting truth with falsehood(s), which disrespects Holy יהוה אלהים

Original language Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים has יהוה described as plural God: Strongs Hebrew 430 אלהים (is the plural form of Strongs Hebrew 433). Hence @Brother Rando assertion "Jehovah's Name is Always in SINGUL:AR" expresses two personal belief falsehoods (lies): 'SINGULAR' (denies plural God description in Deuteronomy 6:4 & 90 other verses) and "Jehovah" vocalization of יהוה was NOT known before 1530 (as previously posted by @Brother Rando on March 2).

Remember unique יהוה has qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural) in 91 verses (Hebrew Language grammar has noun followed by qualifier with pronoun suffix construct expressing possesive "of"):

To me, Holy יהוה אלהים has three simultaneous eternal voices in One unique spiritual being (with amazing design for one voice to leave Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body for Holy ❤️ sacrifice of the human body for all human sins. Every created being has one voice. My human experience is being aware of three thought sources: my own, our spiritual adversary, & Holy יהוה אלהים 

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

@Brother Rando April 17 Spin all you want... Holy יהוה אלהים will ALWAYS mean Holy Jehovah God from eternity to eternity. The truth is so simple but withheld from the wicked. So that those seeing - they cannot not see... (Matthew 13:13-14 LEB)

To me, @Brother Rando words describe sad situation of spiritual truth hidden from @Brother Rando as @Brother Rando continues personal choice to ignore ancient Jewish disguise for saying יהוה outside of the Jewish Temple. "Ye-ho-vah" & "Jehovah" (correct vowels in backward order) are NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה.

Ye-Ho-VaH & JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show YHVH & JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared in 1530 by Tyndale.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters יהו (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel "a"-"o"-"e" sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel "e"-"o"-"a" sounds order.

Remember discussion => JWs' Battle of Armageddon: Truth, Bang, or A Bust? includes:

@C Mc January 2022 The JWs have declared several dates for the "Battle of Armageddon". From JW's Literature, falsehoods, miscalculations, and unfulfilled prophecy. See below what I am talking about -failed dates for the battle of Armageddon: 

Listed 14 published dates by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society that simply did NOT happen as predicted.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 2022 To me, JW.org (Watchtower Society) is uncredible due to many prophetic date failures, which proves the Watchtower Society is NOT the correct communication channel with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God in heaven.

@Brother Rando August 2022 In the Bible Students Monthly, on January, 1914, Brother Russell wrote: "'The Earth Abideth Forever' Christ will not return to Earth as a Man - Present Year Believed to Mark Great Change of Dispensation, but World May not discern Immediate Difference."

The Mountain of Olive Trees splitting in half will be visible:

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

To me, @Brother Rando words describe sad situation of spiritual truth hidden from @Brother Rando as @Brother Rando continues personal choice to ignore ancient Jewish disguise for saying יהוה outside of the Jewish Temple. "Ye-ho-vah" & "Jehovah" (correct vowels in backward order) are NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה.

That's because the Name is read and pronounced from right to left. יהוה is read from right to left and reads Jehovah in English.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus April 17 To me, @Brother Rando words describe sad situation of spiritual truth hidden from @Brother Rando as @Brother Rando continues personal choice to ignore ancient Jewish disguise for saying יהוה outside of the Jewish Temple. "Ye-ho-vah" & "Jehovah" (correct vowels in backward order) are NOT the ancient vocalization of יהוה.

@Brother Rando April 18 That's because the Name is read and pronounced from right to left. יהוה is read from right to left and reads Jehovah in English.

Remember Jewish Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared in 1530 by Tyndale.

Notice Google Translate showing יהוה as LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4 and Jehovah in Deuteronomy 6:5

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד׃

ואהבת את יהוה אלהיך בכל־לבבך ובכל־נפשך ובכל־מאדך׃

Paul Kahle, Bíblia Hebraica (Códice Leningrado, Sem Acentuação) (Sociedade Bíblica do Brasil, 1937), Dt 6:4–5.

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

?> What did יהוה Jesus The Christ say about His personal identity ?

Keep Smiling 😊