Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ?

Comments

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 22 What name did יהוה Yahweh declare for אלהים God's righteous son of David in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB ? =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 22 To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 22 What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando October 23 “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God." (Isaiah 43:12) You worship foreign gods have reject the God of Israel.

Your reply is puzzling plus did not answer my question. Hebrew nouns have three conjugation variations: singular, dual (ears, eyes, ...), and plural. Hebrew word אלהינו is a plural noun with plural suffix (we) in construct use (of). What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?"

To find Isaiah 43:12 on a scroll that does not have chapter & verse numbers, one has to know surrounding context: e.g. Isaiah 43:10-15 LEB =>

“You are my witnesses,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “and my servant whom I have chosen so that you may know and believe in me and understand that I am he. No god was formed before me, and none shall be after me. I myself am יהוה Yahweh, and there is no savior besides me! I myself declared and saved, and I proclaimed. And there was no strange god among you. 

And you are my witnesses,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “and I am God. Indeed, from this day I am the one, and no one can deliver from my hand. I perform, and who can cancel it?” 

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, your redeemer, the holy one of Israel: “For your sake I will send to Babylon, and I will cause all of them to fall down as fugitives, and the Chaldeans, their rejoicing on the ships. 

I am יהוה Yahweh, your holy one, the creator of Israel, your king.” 

Since יהוה Yahweh said " I myself am יהוה Yahweh, and there is no savior besides me!", how could Michael's life force be the savior for anyone since Michael the archangel is NOT the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

How did demons identify יהוה Salvation ? Luke 4:33-37 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And in the synagogue there was a man who had the spirit of an unclean demon, and he cried out with a loud voice, “Ha! Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of אלהים God!”

And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent and come out of him!

And after throwing him down in their midst, the demon came out of him without hurting him at all. And amazement came upon them all, and they began to talk with one another, saying, “What word is this? For he commands the unclean spirits with authority and power, and they come out!” And news about him went out into every place of the surrounding region. 

What did unclean demons do when Holy יהוה Salvation spoke ? (doing the righteous will of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 22 How many archangel names are in Enoch ...

@Brother Rando October 23 I don't read the Catholic Books of the demons who declared the dragons as We or Our. The demons and their WE was hurled out of by the Christ.

The Jewish book Enoch in the Greek Septuagint (LXX) predates Christ walking on earth by a couple centuries and subsequent formation of the Roman Catholic Church.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 22 To my reading "(tribe of Dan)" in @Brother Rando quote does fit Daniel 12:1-4 context.

@Brother Rando October 23 * 2000 years ago Salvation began with the Congregation of the way and it will end with the Congregation of the way of Jehovah's Witnesses as the tribe of Dan. The tribe of Dan that you have been fighting against which Michael the Holy One of God is protecting will soon separate you away with fire.

What did Jacob say about his son Dan ? in Genesis 49:16-17 LEB =>

Dan shall judge his people as one of the tribes of Israel. 

Dan shall be a serpent on the way, a viper on the road that bites the heels of a horse, so that its rider falls backward. 

Remember the tribe of Dan was excluded from the 144,000 sealed in Revelation 7:1-8 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, holding the seal of the living אלהים God, and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels who were given permission to damage the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not damage the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the slaves of our אלהים God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the ones who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: 

from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand sealed, 

from the tribe of Reuben, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Gad, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Asher, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Naphtali, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Manasseh, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Simeon, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Levi, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Issachar, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Zebulun, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Joseph, twelve thousand, 

from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Christ is the angel of Jehovah that is holding SEAL of the living God. "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, holding the seal of the living God, and he cried out with a loud Voice"

Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

• And unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth and leap like fatted calves. (Malachi 4:2) Christ is the angel that is authorized to destroy or heal in his wings as the Son of man.
    • Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How many times I wanted to gather your children together ⌊the way⌋ a hen gathers her young together under her wings, and you were not willing! (Matthew 23:37)
    • When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!” (John 11:43)
    • Again Jesus called out with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. (Matthew 27:50)
    • And I heard a loud voice out of the sanctuary say to the seven angels: “Go and pour out the seven bowls of the anger of God on the earth.” (Rev 16:1)
    •  By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet, (Rev 1:10)
    • 12  I turned to see who was speaking with me, and when I turned, I saw seven golden lampstands,d 13  and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man,e clothed in a garment that reached down to the feet and wearing a golden sash around his chest. 14  Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame,f 15  and his feet were like fine copperg when glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters. 16  And he had in his right hand seven stars,h and out of his mouth a sharp, long, two-edged swordi was protruding, and his countenance* was like the sun when it shines at its brightest.j 17  When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. (Michael the Archangel is Christ, the Son of the Living God) the Holy One of God, the angel holding the SEAL. the Lord himself)
    •  the Lord himself, in a Shout, in the Voice of a Chief-Messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first, (1 Thess 4:16)
    • I am the bright morning star. (Rev 16:16) The Sun of Righteousness in Malachi 4:2.

About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando October 24 Christ is the angel of Jehovah that is holding SEAL of the living God.

@Brother Rando October 24 Christ is the angel that is authorized to destroy or heal in his wings as the Son of man.

Using Logos Bible Software to search LEB for verses having two words Christ AND angel found four results. Galatians 4:14 context is Galatians 4:13-20 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

But you know that because of an illness of the flesh I proclaimed the gospel to you the first time. And you did not despise or disdain what was a trial for you in my flesh, but you welcomed me like an angel of אלהים God, like Christ Jesus. So where is your blessing? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me! So then, have I become your enemy by being truthful to you? They zealously seek you, not commendably, but they want to exclude you, in order that you may seek them zealously. But it is good to be sought zealously in good at all times, and not only when I am present with you. My children, for whom I am having birth pains again, until Christ is formed in you! But I could wish to be present with you now, and to change my tone because I am perplexed about you.

After ascension of יהוה Salvation, what happened to the life force of Michael the archangel ? (return to Michael so Jesus no longer existed so Paul's words "My children, for whom I am having birth pains again, until Christ is formed in you!" would be perplexing)

1 Timothy 5:21 context is 1 Timothy 5:17-25 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

The elders who lead well must be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor by speaking and teaching. For the scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox while it is threshing,” and “The worker is worthy of his wages.” Do not accept an accusation against an elder except on the evidence of two or three witnesses. Reprove those who sin in the presence of all, in order that the rest also may experience fear. I testify solemnly before אלהים God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing according to partiality. Lay hands on no one hastily, and do not participate in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure. (No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach and your frequent illnesses.) The sins of some people are evident, preceding them to judgment, but for some also they follow after them. Likewise also good works are evident, and those considered otherwise are not able to be hidden.

Please explain three entities in "I testify solemnly before אלהים God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing according to partiality."

Revelation 1:1 context is Revelation 1:1-3 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which אלהים God gave him to show to his slaves the things which must take place in a short time, and communicated it by sending it through his angel to his slave John, who testified about the word of אלהים God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud and blessed are those who hear the words of the prophecy and observe the things written in it, because the time is near! 

Who sent his angel to his slave John ?

Revelation 11:15 context is Revelation 11:15-19 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

And the seventh angel blew the trumpet, and there was a loud voice in heaven saying, 

“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our יהוה Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign forever and ever.” 

And the twenty-four elders who are seated on their thrones before אלהים God fell down on their faces and worshiped אלהים God, saying, 

“We give thanks to you, יהוה Lord אלהים God All-Powerful, the one who is and the one who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. And the nations were angry, and your wrath has come, and the time for the dead to be judged, and to give their reward to your slaves the prophets and to the saints and to the ones who fear your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.” 

And the temple of אלהים God in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant appeared in his temple, and there were lightnings and sounds and thunders and an earthquake and large hail. 

To me, the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is Melchizedek (King Righteous). I pray to be a saint (repented from my sins, same speak about my sins with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for forgiveness with cleansing from unrighteousness), who can worship/serve in the temple of אלהים God in heaven.

@Brother Rando October 24 Michael the Archangel is Christ, the Son of the Living God) the Holy One of God, the angel holding the SEAL. the Lord himself

Your words convey to me worship of Michael the Archangel as your Lord, which is NOT Christian worship. Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

• Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. (Hebrews 1:2)
    • So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs. (Hebrews 1:4)
    • Someone does not take for himself the honor, but is called by God, just as Aaron also  “You are my Son, today I have begotten you,” (Hebrews 5:4-5)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

Elohim can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings. The Hebrew phrase used in these translations (בְּנֵ֣י אֵלִ֑ים, beney elim, literally “sons of God”), can be translated several ways. In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.”

Benjamin D. Bratka, “Elohim,” ed. John D. Barry et al., The Lexham Bible Dictionary (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2016).

But he slandered your servant to my lord the king. However, my lord the king is like an angel of the true God, so do whatever seems good to you. (2 Samuel 19:27)

• who, although he was existing in God’s form (who is like God?), did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God. No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s fork and became human.  For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name
    • The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name

For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior. "And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 24 Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

@Brother Rando October 25 (Hebrews 1:2), (Hebrews 1:4), (Hebrews 5:4-5)

My apologies for not understanding what you see in scripture snippets that is relevant to my question: Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

Hebrews 1:1-4 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

What does Michael the Archangel know about making the world ? sustaining all things by the word of power ?

Is Michael the Archangel sitting at the right hand of אלהים God on אלהים God's throne ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus  October 24 What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 Elohim can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings. The Hebrew phrase used in these translations (בְּנֵ֣י אֵלִ֑ים, beney elim, literally “sons of God”), can be translated several ways. In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.”

@Brother Rando October 25 Benjamin D. Bratka, “Elohim,” ed. John D. Barry et al., The Lexham Bible Dictionary (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2016).

We agree 'sons of אלהים') can describe angels (consistent with snippet from The Lexham Bible Dictionary).

My question remains: What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 * who, although he was existing in God’s form (who is like God?), did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God. No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s fork and became human. For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name

Does Michael (who is like God?) the Archangel = אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  My question remains: What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

Your own software makes the claim אלהים is used in describing angels. "In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.” Elohim אלהים can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings."

• Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. (Hebrews 1:2)
    • So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs. (Hebrews 1:4)
    • Someone does not take for himself the honor, but is called by God, just as Aaron also “You are my Son, today I have begotten you,” (Hebrews 5:4-5)

Notice your teaching opposes the Christ @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ 

• How is it that God was appointed heir of all things and not Christ?
    • God become better than the angels because of the Name HE inherited?
    • God was begotten? I don't think so.

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled...

For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior.

• If the Son of Man comes in the Glory of HIS Father with His ANGELS, either Michael is God or Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel who is given authority to Judge
    • Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way for his anger burns quickly.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 My question remains: What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 Your own software makes the claim אלהים is used in describing angels. "In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.” Elohim אלהים can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings."

My favorite software is developed & maintained by Faithlife Corporation. I am Thankful to have a software license for my use, along with purchasing thousands of resource licenses for my use.

The scriptures in your snippet (Psalm 29:1 & Job 1:6) from The Lexham Bible Dictionary article about Elohim shows 'sons of אלהים' God, but does NOT show אלהים describing angels. Hence, my question remains: What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 24 Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

@Brother Rando October 25 & October 25 => (Hebrews 1:2), (Hebrews 1:4), (Hebrews 5:4-5)

My apologies for still not understanding what you see in scripture snippets that is relevant to my question: Would the knees of Michael the Archangel be among every knee bowing to worship Jesus Christ יהוה Lord ?

Heaven is For Real story includes:

Colton told his parents one of his favorite places in heaven was the throne room of God – with God seated on a huge throne, and Jesus enthroned on His right and the angel Gabriel on the Father’s left. “People ask Colton, ‘What does God’s face look like?’” “Colton says, ‘His face is so big I could hardly see it.’” Todd notes that his son “has nothing to measure God by – he was just a little kid.” Colton estimated that God is so large, he could hold the world in His hands. Everyone Colton saw in heaven had wings, except for Jesus. Colton described Michael, the archangel as the biggest of the angels — twice as tall as Todd.

Todd Burpo is Colton's human father, who 'sympathizes with the skeptics who question his son’s remarkable story. “When my son first started sharing this I wondered how it could be true,” he admits. “I tried to come up with explanations for what he was giving me. I tried to dismiss or explain away what he was saying and I couldn’t.” '

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 Hebrews 1:1-4 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 What does Michael the Archangel know about making the world ? sustaining all things by the word of power ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 Is Michael the Archangel sitting at the right hand of אלהים God on אלהים God's throne ?

@Brother Rando October 25 Notice your teaching opposes the Christ @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ 

@Brother Rando October 25 * How is it that God was appointed heir of all things and not Christ

@Brother Rando October 25 * God become better than the angels because of the Name HE inherited

@Brother Rando October 25 * God was begotten? I don't think so.

My understanding of @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ = Michael the Archangel that contrasts with my faith believing Jesus Christ is truly יהוה Salvation, one voice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Hence, the Son being heir of all things from אלהים God is intimately intertwined in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Remember יהוה name sharing (better than inheritance) in  Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB ? =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4 Hebrew nouns have three spellings options: singular, dual (ears, eyes, ...), plural.

What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Luke 1:26-38 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin legally promised in marriage to a man named Joseph of the house of David. And the name of the virgin was Mary.

And he came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one! The יהוה Lord is with you.”

But she was greatly perplexed at the statement, and was pondering what sort of greeting this might be.

And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with אלהים God. And behold, you will conceive in the womb and will give birth to a son, and you will call his name Jesus. This one will be great, and he will be called the Son of the Most High, and the יהוה Lord אלהים God will give him the throne of his father David. And he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. 

And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I have not had sexual relations with a man?”

And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore also the one to be born will be called holy, the Son of God. And behold, your relative Elizabeth — she also has conceived a son in her old age, and this is the sixth month for her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with אלהים God.” 

So Mary said, “Behold, the יהוה Lord’s female slave! May it happen to me according to your word.”

And the angel departed from her. 

What was begotten by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God inside Mary, who had no human reason to become pregnant ?

@Brother Rando October 25 For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior.

We agree Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God will repay created beings according to actions & words (simply showed what each one ❤️ loved most)

We disagree about who the Son of Man is.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 What does Michael the Archangel know about making the world ? sustaining all things by the word of power ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 Is Michael the Archangel sitting at the right hand of אלהים God on אלהים God's throne ?

@Brother Rando October 25 * If the Son of Man comes in the Glory of HIS Father with His ANGELS, either Michael is God or Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel who is given authority to Judge

How could a created angelic being sustain all things by the word of power ?

Isaiah 44:6 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

How many אלהים God(s) is/are יהוה Yahweh of hosts & יהוה Yahweh ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
    edited October 2022

Your own software makes the claim אלהים is used in describing angels. "In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.” 

Interesting how you reject your own software explanation that Elohim אלהים can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings."

• “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me.  That's because you have no understanding between GOD and gods which are angels like Jesus Christ the Bright Morning Star. (Revelation 22:16)
    • For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 
    •  there is actually to us (The WAY) one God, אלהי the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; 
    • and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ How many אלהים God(s) is/are יהוה Yahweh of hosts & יהוה Yahweh ?

144,000 אלהים -- Jesus said to them again: “May you have peace. Just as the Father has sent me, I also am sending you.” 22  After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit. 23  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” Your sin has been retained and counted against you. You are not allowed entry into The Way.

There will be with us (the Way) undeserved kindness, mercy, and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, with truth and love.

Learn more about The Way, the true Congregation of אלהי @ JW.org

We now almost have 120,000 congregations out of 144,000.

Fast Facts—Worldwide

• 239—Lands where Jehovah’s Witnesses worship
    • 8,686,980—Jehovah’s Witnesses
    • 5,908,167—Free home Bible courses conducted
    • 21,367,603—Attendance at the annual Memorial of Christ’s death
    • 119,297—Congregations

• @Brother Rando October 25 Your own software makes the claim אלהים is used in describing angels. "In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.” 

Paragraph from Elohim article by Benjamin D. Bratka =>

Elohim can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings. The Hebrew phrase used in these translations (בְּנֵ֣י אֵלִ֑ים, beney elim, literally “sons of God”), can be translated several ways. In Psalm 29:1, the phrase is translated “heavenly beings” or “sons of the mighty”; likewise, in Job 1:6, this phrase is translated “sons of God” or “angels.”

Benjamin D. Bratka, “Elohim,” ed. John D. Barry et al., The Lexham Bible Dictionary (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2016).

mentions two scriptures: Psalm 29:1 & Job 1:6

@Brother Rando October 25 Interesting how you reject your own software explanation that Elohim אלהים can also be used to refer or allude to angels or other heavenly beings."

Puzzled by your reaction to my previous reply: The scriptures (Psalm 29:1 & Job 1:6) from Elohim article shows 'sons of אלהים' God, but does NOT show אלהים describing angels. Hence, my question remains: What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 * “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. That's because you have no understanding between GOD and gods which are angels like Jesus Christ the Bright Morning Star. (Revelation 22:16

To me, the unique eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God created everything, which included angelic beings ('sons of אלהים'): e.g. Michael the Archangel.

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

Could יהוה Yahweh of hosts be an earlier name for the redeemer יהוה Salvation (Jesus) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 * For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,"

Searching Lexham English Bible for so-called found four results. Noticed your reply had three snippets from 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now concerning food sacrificed to idols, we know that “we all have knowledge.” Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. If anyone thinks he knows anything, he has not yet known as it is necessary to know. But if anyone loves אלהים God, this one is known by him. 

Therefore, concerning the eating of food sacrificed to idols, we know that “an idol is nothing in the world” and that “there is no אלהים God except one.” For even if after all there are so-called אלהים gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many אלהים gods and many lords, yet to us there is one אלהים God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we are for him, and there is one יהוה Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we are through him. 

But this knowledge is not in everyone. But some, being accustomed until now to the idol, eat this food as food sacrificed to idols, and their conscience, because it is weak, is defiled. But food does not bring us close to אלהים God. For neither if we eat do we have more, nor if we do not eat do we lack. But watch out lest somehow this right of yours becomes a cause for stumbling to the weak. For if someone should see you who has knowledge reclining for a meal in an idol’s temple, will not his conscience, because it is weak, be strengthened so that he eats the food sacrificed to idols? For the one who is weak — the brother for whom Christ died — is destroyed by your knowledge. Now if you sin in this way against the brothers and wound their conscience, which is weak, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if food causes my brother to sin, I will never eat meat forever, in order that I may not cause my brother to sin.

Is sin against Christ considered sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 How many אלהים God(s) is/are יהוה Yahweh of hosts & יהוה Yahweh ?

@Brother Rando October 25 144,000 אלהים 

@Brother Rando October 25 We now almost have 120,000 congregations out of 144,000.

@Brother Rando October 25 8,686,980 — Jehovah’s Witnesse

Thank you for answering my question, which has a puzzling implication of millions plus perplexing 144,000 interpretation. My reading of Isaiah 44:6 simply sees one unique eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited October 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Therefore, concerning the eating of food sacrificed to idols, we know that “an idol is nothing in the world” and that “there is no אלהים God except one.” For even if after all there are so-called אלהים gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many אלהים gods and many lords, yet to us there is one אלהים God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we are for him, and there is one יהוה Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we are through him. 

Interesting comment after claiming אלהים is not rendered (gods). Elohim is often rendered gods, it can be angels or demons, idols, money can be your Elohim.

• You must never have any other אלהים gods besides me.

Exodus 20:3-6

You must not have any other gods besides me. “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth.  You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me,  but showing loyal love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

2 Kings 17:35

35  When Jehovah made a covenant with them, he commanded them: “You must not fear other gods, and you must not bow down to them or serve them or sacrifice to them.

Jesus had a pre-human existence and existed before Abraham like other angels. The Name Jesus is absent from the Hebrew Scriptures but Gabriel told Mary to the Name the Son she was to have JESUS. We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God and Satan and the demons recognized him. Once the demons found out who he was, Jesus told them to be quiet.

Then God said once more to Moses: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation." (Isaiah 3:15)

Jehovah God has One Name, many titles. His Name is pronounced and spelled differently the many languages but still One Name. His name was not inherited by someone else. "God has just one personal name. It is written יהוה in Hebrew and is usually rendered “Jehovah” in English.  Through his prophet Isaiah, God stated: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) This name appears about 7,000 times in ancient Bible manuscripts​—far more frequently than any other term for God or, indeed, anyone else’s personal name." Quote from Article.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 25 Therefore, concerning the eating of food sacrificed to idols, we know that “an idol is nothing in the world” and that “there is no אלהים God except one.” For even if after all there are so-called אלהים gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many אלהים gods and many lords, yet to us there is one אלהים God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we are for him, and there is one יהוה Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we are through him. 

@Brother Rando October 25 Interesting comment after claiming אלהים is not rendered (gods). 

First occurence of phrase "אלהים is not rendered (gods)." on this page is @Brother Rando October 25 comment.

@Brother Rando October 25 Elohim is often rendered gods, it can be angels or demons, idols, money can be your Elohim.

Often overstates the maximum of 271 renderings as gods (about 10%) compared to 2,330 times (90%) that אלהים refers to Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Logos 10 search for Hebrew lemma.h:=אֱלֹהִים in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) has 2,601 results in 2,248 verses.

Logos 10 search for Hebrew lemma.h:=אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS person:God in LHB has 2,330 results in 2,055 verses.

What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

@Brother Rando October 25 Jesus had a pre-human existence and existed before Abraham like other angels.

We agree Jesus had a pre-human existence and existed before Abraham.

We disagree about the supernatural spiritual nature of יהוה Salvation.

@Brother Rando October 25 The Name Jesus is absent from the Hebrew Scriptures but Gabriel told Mary to the Name the Son she was to have JESUS. 

How does the meaning of Hebrew Strongs 3901 compare to יהוה Salvation (Jesus) ?

3091. יְהוֹשׁוּעַ Yehôwshûwaʿ, yeh-ho-shoo´-ah;

or יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Yehôwshûʿa, yeh-ho-shoo´-ah; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshuä (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader:—Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. comp. 1954, 3442.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 48.

FYI: Jesus was the Latin name on the crucifixion cross, which also had Hebrew & Greek.

@Brother Rando October 25 We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God and Satan and the demons recognized him. Once the demons found out who he was, Jesus told them to be quiet.

We disagree about Michael the Archangel being The Holy One of Israel.

What happens to those who treat the words of יהוה Yahweh of hosts with contempt ? Isaiah 5:9-25 LEB =>

יהוה Yahweh of hosts said in my ears: Surely many houses shall become a desolation, large and beautiful ones without inhabitant. For ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of a homer will yield an ephah. Ah! Those who rise early in the morning, they pursue strong drink. Those who linger in the evening, wine inflames them. And there will be lyre and harp, tambourine and flute, and wine at their feasts, but they do not look at the deeds of יהוה Yahweh, and they do not see the work of his hands. Therefore my people will go into exile without knowledge, and their nobles will be men of hunger, and their multitude is parched with thirst. Therefore Sheol has enlarged its throat, and it has opened wide its mouth without limit, and her nobles will go down, and her multitude, her tumult and those who revel in her. And humankind is bowed down, and man is brought low, and the eyes of the haughty are humiliated. But יהוה Yahweh of hosts is exalted by justice, and the holy אלהים God shows himself holy by righteousness. And then the lambs will graze as in their pasture, and fatlings, kids will eat among the sites of ruins. Ah! Those who drag iniquity along with the cords of falsehood and sin as with rope of the cart, those who say, 

“Let him make haste; let him hurry his work so that we may see it and let it draw near and let the plan of the holy one of Israel come so that we may know it!” 

Ah! Those who call evil good and good evil, those who put darkness for light and light for darkness, those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 

Ah! Those who are wise in their own eyes and have understanding in their view! 

Ah! Heroes at drinking wine, and men of capability at mixing strong drink! 

Those who acquit the guilty because of a bribe and remove the justice of the innocent from him. 

Therefore as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and dry grass sinks down in the flame, so their root will become like the stench, and their blossom will go up like the dust. 

For they have rejected the instruction of יהוה Yahweh of hosts, and they have treated the word of the holy one of Israel with contempt. 

Therefore יהוה Yahweh’s wrath was kindled against his people, and he stretched out his hand against them and struck them, and the mountains quaked, and their corpses were like refuse in the middle of the streets. 

Sadly "Those who call evil good and good evil, those who put darkness for light and light for darkness, those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!" remind me of numerous political ads, which will be righteously judged by the holy אלהים God.

@Brother Rando October 25 Jehovah God has One Name, many titles. His Name is pronounced and spelled differently the many languages but still One Name. His name was not inherited by someone else. "God has just one personal name. It is written יהוה in Hebrew and is usually rendered “Jehovah” in English.

We agree Hebrew name is יהוה while we disagree about usual rendering in English (what is usual for a few English Bibles at JW.org is quite different than most English Bibles). What is the oldest English translation of "Jehovah" ? (seem to remember "Jehovah" being less than 500 years old along with intentional Jewish disguise of יהוה name for use outside of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited October 2022

@Brother Rando October 25 We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God and Satan and the demons recognized him. Once the demons found out who he was, Jesus told them to be quiet.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ We disagree about Michael the Archangel being The Holy One of Israel.

I did not say that. We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God.

• “What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God!”
    • “Ah! What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God.
    • the Lord himself, in a shout, in the Voice of a Chief-Messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first, 
    • For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. (Isaiah 9 6 LXX)

• @Brother Rando October 25 We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God and Satan and the demons recognized him. Once the demons found out who he was, Jesus told them to be quiet.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ We disagree about Michael the Archangel being The Holy One of Israel.

@Brother Rando October 25 I did not say that. We both know that Michael the Archangel is the Holy One of God.

We also disagree about Michael the Archangel being The Holy One of God, which shows in your @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Michael the Archangel)

What is the name of The Holy One of God in the Old Testament ?

Using Logos Bible Software to search "Holy One of" NEAR God in the Lexham English Bible finds 10 verses =>

Psalm 71:22 On my part, I will praise you with a stringed instrument, and your faithfulness, O my God. I will sing praises to you with a lyre, O Holy One of Israel. 

Psalm 78:41 So they again tested God and distressed the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 43:3 For I am Yahweh, your God, the holy one of Israel, your savior. I give you Egypt as ransom, Cush and Seba in place of you.

Isaiah 48:17 Thus says Yahweh, your redeemer, the holy one of Israel: “I am Yahweh your God, who teaches you to profit, leads you in the way you should go.

Isaiah 54:5 For your husband is your maker, his name is Yahweh of hosts; and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the God of all of the earth.

Isaiah 55:5 Look! You shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that does not know you shall run to you, because of Yahweh your God, and the holy one of Israel, for he has glorified you.”

Isaiah 60:9 Because the coastlands wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish are first to bring your children from afar, their silver and gold with them, for the name of Yahweh your God, and for the holy one of Israel, because he has glorified you.

Mark 1:24 saying, “Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”

Luke 4:34 “Ha! Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”

John 6:69 And we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.”

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  What is the name of The Holy One of God in the Old Testament ?

The Son of Man who gained access to the Ancient of Days. “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a Son of Man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. (Daniel 7:13)

• “Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”
    • “Ha! Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”
    •  And we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.”

Matthew 24:30

30  Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Luke 21:27

27  And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

John 3:13

13  Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but the one who descended from heaven, the Son of man.

Acts 7:56

56  and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.

Revelation 14:14

14  Then I saw, and look! a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was someone like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

Michael the one is like God? orders Gabriel to give Daniel understanding. 15  While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and seeking to understand it, suddenly I saw standing in front of me someone who appeared to be a man. 16  Then I heard the Voice of a man in the midst of the Uʹlai, and he called out: “Gaʹbri·el, make that one understand what he saw.”

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 26 What is the name of The Holy One of God in the Old Testament ?

@Brother Rando October 26 The Son of Man who gained access to the Ancient of Days. 

What is the name of The Son of Man ?

What name is in Isaiah 54:5 For your husband is your maker, his name is יהוה Yahweh of hosts; and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the God of all of the earth.

What name is shared (not inherited) in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB ? =>

To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4 Hebrew nouns have three spellings options: singular, dual (ears, eyes, ...), plural.

What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus What name is in Isaiah 54:5 For your husband is your maker, his name is יהוה Yahweh of hosts; and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the God of all of the earth.

Jehovah, the Ancient of Days.  But Jehovah is truly God. He is the living God and the eternal King. Because of his indignation the earth will quake, And no nations will endure his denunciation. (Jeremiah 10:10)

• “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a Son of Man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. (Daniel 7:13)
    • Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

• The God of gods, Jehovah! The God of gods, Jehovah! He knows, and Israel will also know. If we were rebellious and unfaithful to Jehovah, do not spare us this day.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 26 What is plural in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando October 26 * “The God of gods, Jehovah! The God of gods, Jehovah! He knows, and Israel will also know. If we were rebellious and unfaithful to Jehovah, do not spare us this day.

Are יהוה Yahweh and יהוה Yahweh of hosts two names in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Who speaks in Malachi 3:6-4:6 ? LEB =>

“For I, יהוה Yahweh, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ Will a human dare to rob God? Yet you are robbing me! And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you an overflowing blessing. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be a land in which one takes joy,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה Yahweh. “But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה Yahweh of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test God and they escape!’ ” 

Then those who revered יהוה Yahweh spoke with one another. And יהוה Yahweh listened attentively and heard, and a scroll of remembrance was written before him of those who revere יהוה Yahweh and ponder his name. “They will be mine,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “on the day that I am acting, my treasured possession. I will have compassion on them as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. You will return and see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve him. 

“For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “It will not leave behind for them root or branch. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise, with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. You will trample down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am going to act,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts

“Remember the instruction of my servant Moses, which I commanded him at Horeb to all Israel, the rules and regulations. Look! I am going to send to you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה Yahweh! And he will bring back the hearts of the fathers to the sons, and the hearts of the sons to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with a ban.” 

How intimate is the unity among  יהוה Yahweh and יהוה Yahweh of hosts ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 26 What is the name of The Son of Man ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 26 What name is in Isaiah 54:5 For your husband is your maker, his name is יהוה Yahweh of hosts; and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the God of all of the earth.

@Brother Rando October 26 Jehovah, the Ancient of Days. But Jehovah is truly God. He is the living God and the eternal King. Because of his indignation the earth will quake, And no nations will endure his denunciation. (Jeremiah 10:10)

@Brother Rando October 26 * “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a Son of Man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. (Daniel 7:13)

To me, the name of The Son of Man = יהוה Yahweh of hosts = The Holy One of Israel.

@Brother Rando October 26 * Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16

My faith believes Jesus (יהוה Salvation) is the Christ, the Son of the living God, who miraculously has a spiritual portion of one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God inside a Holy human body (so my faith simply believes the Son of the living אלהים God is literally true).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ To me, the name of The Son of Man = יהוה Yahweh of hosts The Holy One of Israel.

The Son of Man is Michael the Great Prince, the Commander, Captain, or Prince of Jehovah's Armies. The Holy One of God.

• And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? (Joshua 5:13)
    • And he said, Nay; but as Prince of the host of Jehovah am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? (Joshua 5:14)
    • And the Prince of Jehovah’s host said unto Joshua, Put off thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. (Joshua 5:15)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Are יהוה Yahweh and יהוה Yahweh of hosts two names in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

You don't believe that Yahweh is the true God neither do you believe in the 'Yahweh of hosts' that was SENT to represent him. Like Jesus told your forefather who rejected him. "I have come in the name of my Father, but you do not receive me. If someone else came in his own name, you would receive that one." (John 5:43)

• “I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not forgive your sins, because My Name is in him."
    • Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 27 To me, the name of The Son of Man = יהוה Yahweh of hosts The Holy One of Israel.

@Brother Rando October 27 The Son of Man is Michael the Great Prince, the Commander, Captain, or Prince of Jehovah's Armies. The Holy One of God.

The Holy One of God commands our spiritual adversary and demons, but what did Michael say in Jude 9 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!”

How would Jude describe @Brother Rando ? Jude 1-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ and brother of James, to those who are called, loved in אלהים God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ. May mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you.

Dear friends, although I was making every effort to write to you concerning our common salvation, I considered it a necessity to write to you to encourage you to contend for the faith delivered once and for all to the saints. For certain men have slipped in stealthily, who were designated long ago for this condemnation, ungodly ones, who change the grace of our אלהים God into licentiousness and who deny our only Master and יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. Now I want to remind you, although you know everything once and for all, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, the second time destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep to their own domain but deserted their proper dwelling place, he has kept in eternal bonds under deep gloom for the judgment of the great day, as Sodom and Gomorrah and the towns around them indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire in the same way as these, are exhibited as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire. Despite that, in the same way also these men, because of their dreams, defile the flesh and reject authority and blaspheme majestic beings. But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!” But these persons blaspheme all that they do not understand, and all that they understand by instinct like the irrational animals, by these things they are being destroyed. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, and have given themselves up to the error of Balaam for gain, and have perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are the ones feasting together without reverence, hidden reefs at your love feasts, caring for themselves, waterless clouds carried away by winds, late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, uprooted, wild waves of the sea foaming up their own shameful deeds, wandering stars, for whom the deep gloom of darkness has been reserved for eternity. And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied about these people, saying, “Behold, the יהוה Lord came with tens of thousands of his holy ones to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they have committed in an ungodly way, and concerning all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These people are grumblers, discontented, proceeding according to their desires, and their mouths speaking pompous words, showing partiality to gain an advantage. But you, dear friends, remember the words proclaimed beforehand by the apostles of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, for they said to you, “In the end time there will be scoffers following according to their own ungodly desires.” These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit. But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of אלהים God, looking forward to the mercy of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on those who doubt, and save others by snatching them from the fire, and have mercy on others with fear, hating even the tunic stained by the flesh. Now to the one who is able to protect you from stumbling and make you to stand before his glory blameless with exultation, to the only אלהים God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our יהוה Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority before all time and now and for all eternity. Amen. 

Reading Jude 1-25 reminds me to keep building myself up in most holy faith (Be Holy as אלהים God is Holy), praying in the Holy Spirit, keeping in the love of אלהים God (enjoying loving Holy hands holding me), & looking forward to the mercy of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

Who spoke to Joshua in Joshua 5:13-6:7 ?

And it happened, when Joshua was by Jericho, he looked up, and he saw a man standing opposite him with his sword drawn in his hand. And Joshua went to him and said, “Are you with us, or with our adversaries?”

And he said, “Neither. I have come now as the commander of יהוה Yahweh’s army.”

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and he bowed down and said to him, “What is my lord commanding his servant?”

The commander of יהוה Yahweh’s army said to Joshua, “Take off your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy.”

And Joshua did so. Now Jericho was shut up inside and out because of the presence of the Israelites; no one was going out or coming in.

And יהוה Yahweh said to Joshua, “Look, I am giving Jericho into your hand, its king and the soldiers of the army. You will march around the city, all the warriors circling the city once; you will do so for six days. And seven priests will bear seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark. On the seventh day you will march around the city seven times, and the priests will blow on the trumpets. And when they blow long on the horn of the ram, when you hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people will shout with a great war cry, and the wall of the city will fall flat, and the people will charge, each one straight ahead.”

So Joshua son of Nun summoned the priests and said to them, “Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests carry the trumpets of the rams’ horns before the ark of יהוה Yahweh.”

And he said to the people, “Go forward and march around the city, and let the armed men pass before the ark of יהוה Yahweh. 

To me, the commander of יהוה Yahweh’s army =  יהוה Yahweh of hosts, who was sent to Joshua to say words from יהוה Yahweh.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 27 Are יהוה Yahweh and יהוה Yahweh of hosts two names in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando October 27 You don't believe that Yahweh is the true God neither do you believe in the 'Yahweh of hosts' that was SENT to represent him. Like Jesus told your forefather who rejected him. "I have come in the name of my Father, but you do not receive me. If someone else came in his own name, you would receive that one." (John 5:43)

To me, your words about me describe yourself accurately. My faith believes יהוה Yahweh (The Will) & יהוה Yahweh of hosts (The Word) & Ruach HaKodesh are one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The Will became The Father when The Word left Holy Heaven to be conceived as The Son in a human embryo, who grew in the knowledge of אלהים God as His Holy human body matured that included knowing יהוה Yahweh of hosts had planned with יהוה Yahweh to be sent before the foundation of the world, as stated twice in John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.” 

What had יהוה Salvation (Jesus) experienced before the world existed (John 17:5) and before the foundation of the world (John 17:24) ?

By the way, Greek preposition παρὰ (para) in John 17:5 is challenging to express "from the side, by the side of, beside" idea that eternally existed before anything was created.

@Brother Rando October 27 * “I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not forgive your sins, because My Name is in him."

An unnamed angel was among times spoken: And יהוה Yahweh said to Moses ... Exodus 23:20-23 LEB =>

“ ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes. When my angel goes before you and brings you to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, I will wipe them out. 

When were the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites wiped out ?

@Brother Rando October 27 * Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

To me, יהוה Yahweh (Father) and יהוה Yahweh of hosts (Son) is described in Psalm 2:1-12 LEB =>

Why are nations in tumult, and countries plotting in vain? 

The kings of the earth establish themselves, and the rulers conspire together against יהוה Yahweh and his anointed: 

“Let us tear off their bonds, and cast their cords from us!” 

He who sits enthroned in the heavens laughs. The Lord derides them. 

Then he speaks to them in his wrath, and in his fury he terrifies them: 

“But as for me, I have set my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 

I will tell the decree; יהוה Yahweh said to me: 

“You are my son; today I have begotten you. 

Ask from me and I will make the nations your heritage, and your possession the ends of the earth. 

You will break them with an iron rod. Like a potter’s vessel you will shatter them.” 

So then, O kings, be wise. Be warned, O rulers of the earth. 

Serve יהוה Yahweh with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 

Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly. 

Blessed are all who take refuge in him. 

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ The Holy One of God commands our spiritual adversary and demons, but what did Michael say in Jude 9 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!”

Yes! That's my point. Michael the Archangel is the Holy of God disputing with Satan, "But when Miʹcha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.” (Jude 1:9)

Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this one a burning log snatched out of the fire?” (Zechariah 3:2)

Michael existed before Abraham was, even before the earth. "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago.  From ancient times I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth." (Proverbs 8:22-23)

• And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.

Gabriel bore witness that Michael was the one to be Ruler of God's Kingdom to Daniel and that Michael would bring about a Resurrection.

• During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people.
    • And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up,
    • Gabriel tells Mary, And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus.
    • This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ By the way, Greek preposition παρὰ (para) in John 17:5 is challenging to express "from the side, by the side of, beside" idea that eternally existed before anything was created.

No. Jesus is the Firstborn of All Creation. In the Beginning was the Word. These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.

•  Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day;
    • Also some translations say the Word was towards God.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 29 The Holy One of God commands our spiritual adversary and demons, but what did Michael say in Jude 9 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

@Brother Rando October 29 Yes! That's my point. Michael the Archangel is the Holy of God disputing with Satan, "But when Miʹcha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.” (Jude 1:9)

What happened when the Holy One of God spoke in Mark 1:22-28 LEB =>

And they were amazed at his teaching, because he was teaching them like one who had authority, and not like the scribes. And so then there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit, and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”

And Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!

And after convulsing him and crying out with a loud voice, the unclean spirit came out of him. And they were all amazed, so that they began to discuss with one another, saying, “What is this? A new teaching with authority! He even commands the unclean spirits and they obey him.” And the report about him then went out everywhere in the whole surrounding region of Galilee. 

Why did Michael the archangel say “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!” instead of direct rebuke spoken by the Holy One of God! ?

@Brother Rando October 29 Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this one a burning log snatched out of the fire?” (Zechariah 3:2)

Who spoke in Zechariah 3:1-10 LEB =>

And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of יהוה Yahweh; and Satan was standing on his right to accuse him.

But יהוה Yahweh said to Satan, “יהוה Yahweh rebukes you, O Satan! יהוה Yahweh who has chosen Jerusalem rebukes you! Is this not a stick snatched from the fire?

And Joshua was clothed in filthy garments and was standing before the angel.

And he answered and said to the ones standing before him, saying, “Remove the filthy garments from him.”

And he said to him, “See, I have taken away your guilt from you, and will clothe you with rich garments.”

And I said, “Let them put a clean headband on his head.”

And they put a clean headband on his head, and they clothed him with garments. And the angel of יהוה Yahweh was standing by

And the angel of יהוה Yahweh assured Joshua, saying, “Thus says יהוה Yahweh of hosts: ‘If you will walk in my ways, and if you will keep my requirements, then you will judge my house, and you will also guard my courtyards, and I will give to you passageways among these that are standing here. Listen, please, O Joshua the high priest, you and your companions that are sitting before you. For the men are a sign that, look, I am going to bring my servant the Branch. For consider, the stone that I set before Joshua, on one stone are seven eyes. Look, I am going to engrave an inscription on it,’ declares יהוה Yahweh of hosts, ‘and I will remove the guilt of that land in a single day. On that day,’ declares יהוה Yahweh of hosts, ‘you will invite one another under the vine and under the fig tree.’ ” 

How can the angel of יהוה Yahweh speak words for יהוה Yahweh of hosts ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 29 By the way, Greek preposition παρὰ (para) in John 17:5 is challenging to express "from the side, by the side of, beside" idea that eternally existed before anything was created.

@Brother Rando October 29 No. Jesus is the Firstborn of All Creation. 

Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה Lord, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים God, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים God, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven. 

To me, πρωτότοκος (firstborn) describes firstmost importance (over all creation & the dead). LEB things is smooth English addition.

Was wisdom the first created of ", τὰ ὁρατὰ καὶ τὰ ἀόρατα," ", the visible and the invisible, " ?

Curious if video shows @Brother Rando ? If not, then video is irrelevant (not participating in this discussion).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Was wisdom the first created of ", τὰ ὁρατὰ καὶ τὰ ἀόρατα," ", the visible and the invisible, " ?

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9 6 (LXX)

And they were amazed at his teaching, because he was teaching them like one who had authority, and not like the scribes. And so then there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit, and he cried out, saying, “Leave us alone, Jesus the Nazarene! Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!”

• The Angel of Great Counsel personifies Wisdom
    • Holy One of God not Holy One of Israel
    • Not only did Michael remove demons from others but also removed Satan and his Demons

Trinitarians claim this angel that has GREAT QUTHORITY was God. No, it is the Holy One of God who is like God? Jehovah of Hosts!

• After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. 
    • During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people.
    • This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you

• After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. 
    • And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels ⌊fought against⌋ the dragon, and the dragon and his angels ⌊fought back⌋. (Revelation 12:7)

It obvious that you back Satan and his demons... you're on the losing side. Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way,

for his anger burns quickly. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 30 Was wisdom the first created of ", τὰ ὁρατὰ καὶ τὰ ἀόρατα," ", the visible and the invisible, " ?

@Brother Rando October 30 For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9 6 (LXX)

@Brother Rando October 30 * The Angel of Great Counsel personifies Wisdom

Would a spirit portion in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God creator of wisdom inside a Holy human body personify wisdom ?

Isaiah 9:6-7 Lexham English Septuagint (LES) =>

Because a child was born to us; a son was given to us whose leadership came upon his shoulder; and his name is called “Messenger of the Great Council,” for I will bring peace upon the rulers and health to him. His leadership is great, and there is no limit to his peace on the throne of David and his kingdom, to establish and take hold of it by justice and by righteousness, now and forever. The eagerness of the יהוה Lord Sabaoth will do these things.

Isaiah 9:6-7 LEB =>

For a child has been born for us; a son has been given to us. And the dominion will be on his shoulder, and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His dominion will grow continually, and to peace there will be no end on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and sustain it with justice and righteousness now and forever. The zeal of יהוה Yahweh of hosts will do this.

Translation is the intersection of source language range of meaning with target language range of meaning within the bounds of human translator beliefs. The source language for LEB is Hebrew. The source language for LES is Greek LXX translation of Hebrew by Jewish scholars a couple centuries before יהוה Salvation (Jesus) was born as a child. Comparing phrases:

• LES 'and his name is called “Messenger of the Great Council,” for I will bring peace upon the rulers and health to him.'
    • LEB 'and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'

shows both phrases start with 'and his name is called' while LES continues with ancient Jewish interpretative belief, but LEB has literal translation of Hebrew nouns. An alternative "Prince of Peace" translation of שר-שלום is "of Commander Shalom".

Could יהוה Salvation be the “Messenger of the Great Council” = the one sent ? John 5:1-47 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

After these things there was a feast of the Jews, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool called in Aramaic Bethzatha, which has five porticoes. In these were lying a large number of those who were sick, blind, lame, paralyzed. And a certain man was there who had been thirty-eight years in his sickness.

Jesus, when he saw this one lying there and knew that he had been sick a long time already, said to him, “Do you want to become well?

The one who was sick answered him, “Sir, I do not have anyone that, whenever the water is stirred up, could put me into the pool. But while I am coming, another goes down before me.”

Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk!

And immediately the man became well and picked up his mat and began to walk. (Now it was the Sabbath on that day.) 

So the Jews were saying to the one who had been healed, “It is the Sabbath, and it is not permitted for you to pick up the mat!”

But he answered them, “The one who made me well—that one said to me, ‘Pick up your mat and walk!’ ”

So they asked him, “Who is the man who said to you, ‘Pick up your mat and walk?’ ”

But the one who was healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had withdrawn while a crowd was in the place. 

After these things Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “Look, you have become well! Sin no longer, lest something worse happen to you.

The man went and reported to the Jews that Jesus was the one who made him well. And on account of this the Jews began to persecute Jesus, because he was doing these things on the Sabbath.

But he answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.

So on account of this the Jews were seeking even more to kill him, because he not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling אלהים God his own Father, thus making himself equal with אלהים God. 

So Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, the Son can do nothing from himself except what he sees the Father doing. For whatever that one does, these things also the Son does likewise. For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything that he himself is doing. And greater works than these he will show him, so that you will be astonished. For just as the Father raises the dead and makes them alive, thus also the Son makes alive whomever he wishes. For the Father does not judge anyone, but he has given all judgment to the Son, in order that all people will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. The one who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. Truly, truly I say to you that the one who hears my word and who believes the one who sent me has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 

“Truly, truly I say to you, that an hour is coming — and now is here — when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and the ones who hear will live. For just as the Father has life in himself, thus also he has granted to the Son to have life in himself. And he has granted him authority to carry out judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 

“Do not be astonished at this, because an hour is coming in which all those in the tombs will hear his voice and they will come out — those who have done good things to a resurrection of life, but those who have practiced evil things to a resurrection of judgment. I am able to do nothing from myself. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the one who sent me. 

“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. There is another who testifies about me, and I know that the testimony which he testifies about me is true. You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. (And I do not receive testimony from people, but I say these things in order that you may be saved.) That one was the lamp which was burning and shining, and you wanted to rejoice for an hour in his light. 

“But I have a testimony greater than John’s, for the works which the Father has given to me that I should complete them — the very works which I am doing — these testify about me, that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me, that one has testified about me. You have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his form. And you do not have his word residing in yourselves, because the one whom that one sent, in this one you do not believe. You search the scriptures because you think that you have eternal life in them, and it is these that testify about me. And you are not willing to come to me so that you may have life. 

“I do not accept glory from people, but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me. If another should come in his own name, you would accept that one! How are you able to believe, if you accept glory from one another, and do not seek the glory which is from the only God? Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father! The one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have put your hope! For if you had believed Moses, you would believe me, for that one wrote about me. But if you do not believe that one’s writings, how will you believe my words?” 

Who is equal with eternal אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando October 30 Trinitarians claim this angel that has GREAT QUTHORITY was God. No, it is the Holy One of God who is like God? Jehovah of Hosts!

Puzzling assertion. Trinitarians are human being theologians. My experience with humans is finite understanding of the infinite plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My description of plural unique reflects Hebrew words in Deuteronomy 6:4 - אלהינו = construct "of" plural God with plural suffix "we" & אחד range of meaning.

Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB with Hebrew words => Hear, Israel, יהוה Yahweh our אלהינו God, יהוה Yahweh is אחד unique.

The only Hebrew verb in Deuteronomy 6:4 is Hear (& obey) imperative.

Searching my Logos library for trinitarian NEAR angel NEAR God found results in 35 resources.

The Difference Between Being and Function

Those who reject the Trinity have always had a hard time with theophanies in general and the “Messenger of Yahweh” in particular because they falsely assume that the word “angel” has the ontological meaning of a created being.

Because they fail to understand the difference between “being” and “function,” they assume that if God came to earth as a מַלְאַךְ or ἄγγελος this would reduce God to being nothing more than a מַלְאַךְ or ἄγγελος But then they have always failed to understand the difference between being and function.

While the Unitarian will assume that the “Messenger of Yahweh” was only a created being, i.e., an “angel,” and hence not God at all, the Trinitarian assumes that the “Messenger of Yahweh” was actually Yahweh in human form delivering a message. It was, thus, one more theophany which prepared the way for the Incarnation. Which view is right? Only the evidence can decide who is right. We will now examine all those passages concerning the Messenger of Yahweh which identify who He was

Robert A. Morey, The Trinity: Evidence and Issues (Iowa Falls, IA: World Pub., 1996), 141.

Is יהוה Yahweh of hosts a created angelic being OR one voice in the eternal unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

When tempting יהוה Salvation, what scripture snippet did our spiritual adversary leave out ?

Then Jesus was led up into the wilderness by the Spirit to be tempted by the devil, and after he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he was hungry. And the tempter approached and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, order that these stones become bread.”

But he answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man will not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes out of the mouth of God.’ ” 

Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the highest point of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down! For it is written, ‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and ‘On their hands they will lift you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 

Jesus said to him, “On the other hand it is written, ‘You are not to put the Lord your God to the test.’ ” 

Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him, “I will give to you all these things, if you will fall down and worship me.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’ ”

Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and began ministering to him. 

Psalm 91:9-16 LEB =>

For you, O יהוה Yahweh, are my refuge. You have made the Most High your dwelling place. No harm will befall you, and no plague will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you, to watch over you in all your ways. In their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on lion and viper; you will trample young lion and serpent. Because he loves me, therefore I will deliver him; I will protect him because he knows my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation. 

Our spiritual adversary is a master of twisting eternal truth with falsehoods for disrupting Holy Righteous ❤️ Love. Every human chooses what to ❤️ Love most, which shows in words & actions.

@Brother Rando October 30 It obvious that you back Satan and his demons... you're on the losing side. Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

To me, your "losing side" words describe what you see of yourself in me. Human thoughts congeal into beliefs. Human being nature is stubbornly saying & doing from our beliefs. When human beliefs are correctly aligned with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God nature (Be Holy as God is Holy), then immense & intense is the ongoing righteous ❤️ Love abiding, which includes awesome spiritual blessings. My friend & יהוה Lord, Melchizedek (King Righteous) יהוה Salvation is saddened by @Brother Rando refusing to open the door of his heart for an abiding ❤️ communion in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

FWIW: "It obvious that you back Satan" assertion reminded me of Matthew 10:24-25 LEB =>

“A disciple is not superior to his teacher, nor a slave superior to his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household? 

Thankful for my words reminding you of my master & teacher (as I still have much to learn). Thankful Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is answering my prayer to help me ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, & all my strength so I can worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the highest point of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down! For it is written, ‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and ‘On their hands they will lift you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 

If God will command His Angels, then are you saying Michael is God? There is no phrase of Jesus and his angels...

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled (Rev 12:7) The Prince of Peace is the Commander of Jehovah of armies and we see that Michael and his angels defeated Satan.

All quotes you alluded too, go right back to Michael the Chief Messenger of יהוה 

• LES 'and his name is called “Messenger of the Great Council,” for I will bring peace upon the rulers and health to him.'
    • LEB 'and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'

“Truly, truly I say to you, that an hour is coming — and now is here — when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and the ones who hear will live. For just as the Father has life in himself, thus also he has granted to the Son to have life in himself. And he has granted him authority to carry out judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 

• See, I am sending an Angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared.  Be attentive to him and obey him. Do not rebel against him, for he will not forgive your sin. My authority is within him.
    • "I'm going to send a Messenger in front of you to protect you on your trip and bring you to the place I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and listen to him. Don't defy him, because he will not forgive your disobedience. He is acting on my authority.
    • And he has given him authority to do judging, because he is the Son of man.

Archangel, Son of Man, Chief Messenger, Word of God, or Son of God are all the same person that causes a resurrection.

• because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the Voice of a Chief-Messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,
    • Why not read (Daniel 12:1-2) to find out the Name of the One who cause the dead to wake up in the dust...

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Another rendition from the period of the second century, we see “ὅτι παιδίον ἐγενήθη ἡμῖν, υἱὸς καὶ ἐδόθη ἡμῖν, οὗ ἡ ἀρχὴ ἐγεννήθη ἐπὶ τοῦ ὤμου αὐτοῦ, καὶ καλεῖται τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Μεγάλης βουλῆς ἄγγελoς, < θαυμαστὸς σύμβουλος, Θεὸς ἰσχυρός, ἐξουσιαστής, ἄρχων εἰρήνης, πατὴρ τοῦ μέλλοντος αἰῶνος· >*: ἐγὼ γὰρ ἄξω εἰρήνην ἐπὶ τοὺς ἄρχοντας, εἰρήνην καὶ ὑγίειαν” (Isaiah 9:6)

Some translators remove Angel and inserted Messenger to hide the identity of the person being sent in Isaiah 9:6 ἄγγελoς See translation.

Since angels are called ‘sons’ of the true God in (Genesis 6:2) it would not take much effort to learn that a child was born to us, a son also given to us by human birth. But the same ones who already knew this kept silent, these same ones later exclaimed to Pilate, “We have a law, and according to the law he ought to die, because he made himself God’s son.” (John 19:7)

• do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? (John10:36)
    • At this they all said: “Are you, therefore, the Son of God?” He said to them: “You yourselves are saying that I am.” (Luke 22:70)
    • He has put his trust in God; let Him now rescue him if He wants him, for he said, ‘I am God’s Son.’” (Matthew 27:43)
    • “For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” (Act 27:23)
    • And though my physical condition was a trial for you, you did not treat me with contempt or disgust; but you received me like an angel of God, like Christ Jesus. (Galatians 4:14)

There is much to research, but it would be repetitive. Look at the two scriptures:

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9:6 (LXX)
    • For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Read more...

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1 Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the highest point of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down! For it is written, ‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and ‘On their hands they will lift you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 

Years ago, I learned every word has context in a sentence. A sentence has context in a paragraph. A paragraph has context in a larger unit.

Curious about @Brother Rando usual scripture support being snippets, which lack paragraph & larger unit context ?

@Brother Rando November 1 If God will command His Angels, then are you saying Michael is God?

My faith believes the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God created Michael & powerful angels, who serve Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God allowed you to meet Michael the archangel & Michael the archangel told you to worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, what would you do ?

Revelation 19:6-10 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

And I heard something like the sound of a great crowd and something like the sound of many waters and something like the sound of powerful thunder, saying, 

“Hallelujah! 

For the יהוה Lord אלהים God, the All-Powerful, reigns! 

Let us rejoice and be glad and give him the glory, 

because the wedding celebration of the Lamb has come, and his bride has prepared herself. 

And it has been granted to her that she be dressed in bright, clean fine linen (for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints). 

And he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the banquet of the wedding celebration of the Lamb!”

And he said to me, “These are the true words of אלהים God.”

And I fell down before his feet to worship him, and he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship אלהים God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” 

I look forward to being in the Joyous wedding celebration of the Lamb 😍 clothed in fine linen.

@Brother Rando November 1 There is no phrase of Jesus and his angels...

Searching LEB for Jesus his angels found three verses. Context for 2 Thessalonians 1:7 is the sentence numbered 2 Thessalonians 1:3-12 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

We ought to give thanks to אלהים God always concerning you, brothers, just as it is fitting, because your faith is flourishing and the love of each one of you all toward one another is increasing so that we ourselves boast in you in the churches of אלהים God about your patient endurance and faith in all your persecutions and the afflictions that you are enduring, a proof of the righteous judgment of אלהים God, so that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of אלהים God, on behalf of which also you are suffering, since it is righteous in the sight of אלהים God to pay back those who are afflicting you with affliction, and to you who are being afflicted, rest with us at the revelation of the יהוה Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels, with burning flame giving punishment to those who do not know אלהים God and who do not obey the gospel of our יהוה Lord Jesus, who will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the יהוה Lord and from the glory of his strength, whenever he should come to be glorified on that day by his saints and to be marveled at by all who believe, because our testimony was believed among you, for which purpose we also pray always for you, that you may be considered worthy of the calling of our אלהים God, and he might fulfill every desire for goodness and work of faith with power, in order that the name of our יהוה Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our אלהים God and the יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. 

Testing assertion "There is no phrase of Jesus and his angels..." found statement to be scriptually incorrect. My desire is for no human to experience eternal destruction penalty, but I am powerless to choose what to ❤️ Love most for anyone else.

@Brother Rando November 1 All quotes you alluded too, go right back to Michael the Chief Messenger of יהוה 

Is Michael the archangel among ALL the angels worshipping the Son whose throne is forever ? Hebrews 1:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, “The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, “Your throne, O אלהים God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

FWIW: my faith simply does not believe Isaiah 9:1-7 describes Michael the archangel.

What does Emmanuel “אלהים God with us.” mean to @Brother Rando ? (possibly "Michael the archangel with us" that is really puzzling because JW.org describes life force of Michael the archangel being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael was transferable into a human baby)

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, “Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and ⌊did not have sexual relations with⌋ her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

My faith believes Jesus = יהוה Salvation = אלהים God with us (while a spiritual part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remained in heaven as Abba along with Ruach HaKodesh). Created angelic and human beings are confined to physically being in one place at a time, but Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God exists outside of physical realm (& outside of time) so Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God can be in more than one place at one time.

Is there any place to get away from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ? Psalm 139:1-24 LEB =>

O יהוה Yahweh, you have searched me, and you know me. You know my sitting down and my rising up. You understand my thought from afar. You search out my wandering and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. 

For there is not a word yet on my tongue, but behold, O יהוה Yahweh, you know it completely. 

You barricade me behind and in front, and set your hand upon me. 

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me. 

It is set high; I cannot prevail against it. 

Where can I go from your Spirit, or where can I flee from your presence? 

If I ascend to heaven, there you are, and if I make my bed in Sheol, look! There you are

If I lift up the wings of the dawn, and I alight on the far side of the sea, even there your hand would lead me, and your right hand would hold me fast. 

And if I should say, “Surely darkness will cover me, and the light around me will be as night,” even the darkness is not too dark for you, and the night shines as the day — the darkness and the light are alike for you

Indeed you created my inward parts; you wove me in my mother’s womb. 

I praise you, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it well. 

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was created secretly, and intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 

Your eyes saw my embryo, and in your book they all were written — days fashioned for me when there was not one of them. 

And to me, how precious are your thoughts, O אל God; how vast is their sum. 

If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. 

I awaken, and I am still with you. 

If only you would kill the wicked, O אלהים God — so get away from me, you bloodthirsty men — who speak against you deceitfully. 

Your enemies take your name in vain. 

Do I not hate those who hate you, O יהוה Yahweh? 

And do I not loathe those who rise up against you? 

I hate them with a complete hatred; they have become my enemies. 

Search me, O אל God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 

And see if there is in me the worship of false gods, and lead me in the way everlasting. 

אל is the first syllable of אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• If God will command His Angels, then are you saying Michael is God?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ My faith believes the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God created Michael & powerful angels, who serve Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God allowed you to meet Michael the archangel & Michael the archangel told you to worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, what would you do ?

I noticed that None of your Bibles have God's Name יהוה in the New Testament. There's is only One Christian Bible that contains God's Name in the New Testament. That Bible is the New World Translation. For instance when Jesus confronted Satan he stated, “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Matthew 4:10)

Jehovah: In this quote from De 6:13, the divine name, represented by four Hebrew consonants (transliterated YHWH), occurs in the original Hebrew text.​—See App. C.

and it is to him alone you must render sacred service: Or “and you must serve only him.” The Greek verb la·treuʹo basically means serving, but since it is used in the Christian Greek Scriptures in reference to serving or worshipping God, it can appropriately be translated “to render sacred service; to serve; to worship.” (Lu 1:74; 2:37; 4:8; Ac 7:7; Ro 1:9; Php 3:3; 2Ti 1:3; Heb 9:14; 12:28; Re 7:15; 22:3) At De 6:13, the verse Jesus quoted, the Hebrew word rendered “serve” is ʽa·vadhʹ. It also means “to serve” but may likewise be rendered “to worship.” (Ex 3:12; ftn.; 2Sa 15:8, ftn.) Jesus was determined to render Jehovah exclusive devotion.

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

To the Angel of Great Council who is the Son of Man. So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.”

• @Brother Rando November 2 If God will command His Angels, then are you saying Michael is God?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 2 My faith believes the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God created Michael & powerful angels, who serve Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God allowed you to meet Michael the archangel & Michael the archangel told you to worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, what would you do ?

Still curious what you @Brother Rando would do ?

@Brother Rando November 2 I noticed that None of your Bibles have God's Name יהוה in the New Testament. 

For Christian Discourse (CD) discussions (especially this one), my preferred English Bibles are the Lexham English Bible & Lexham English Septuagint that were designed to be used next to original language texts (formal equivalent translation into modern English).

@Brother Rando November 2 There's is only One Christian Bible that contains God's Name in the New Testament. That Bible is the New World Translation.

The New World Translation is unique for using יהוה transliteration with improper vowels, which shows ignorance of Jewish vowel pointing disguise for use outside of the Jewish Holy Temple. Jehovah spelling is ~500 years old (predates the Watchtower Society). Christian Bible assertion also shows ignorance of Hebrew & Messianic Jewish Bibles.

Hebrew New Testament (published by The Bible Society in Israel) has יהוה (matching יהוה in The Scriptures, Aleph Tav, & my insertions in LEB below) - Matthew 4:1-11 =>

ד אָז הוֹבִילָה הָרוּחַ אֶת יֵשׁוּעַ אֶל הַמִּדְבָּר לְהִתְנַסּוֹת עַל–יְדֵי הַשָּׂטָן, 2 וּלְאַחַר שֶׁצָּם אַרְבָּעִים יוֹם וְאַרְבָּעִים לַיְלָה הָיָה רָעֵב. 3 נִגַּשׁ אֵלָיו הַמְנַסֶּה וְאָמַר׃ ״אִם בֶּן–הָאֱלֹהִים אַתָּה, צַוֵּה שֶׁהָאֲבָנִים הָאֵלֶּה יִהְיוּ לְלֶחֶם.״ 4 ״הֵשִׁיב יֵשׁוּעַ וְאָמַר׃ ״כָּתוּב, ׳לֹא עַל–הַלֶּחֶם לְבַדּוֹ יִחְיֶה הָאָדָם, כִּי עַל–כָּל–מוֹצָא פִי–יהוה׳.״ (דברים ח׳ ג׳) 5 לָקַח אוֹתוֹ הַשָּׂטָן אֶל עִיר הַקֹּדֶשׁ וְהֶעֱמִידוֹ עַל פִּנַּת גַּג בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ. 6 אָמַר לוֹ׃ ״אִם בֶּן–הָאֱלֹהִים אַתָּה, הַשְׁלֵךְ עַצְמְךָ לְמַטָּה, שֶׁהֲרֵי כָּתוּב, ׳כִּי מַלְאָכָיו יְצַוֶּה–לָּךְ, עַל–כַּפַּיִם יִשָּׂאוּנְךָ, פֶּן–תִּגֹּף בָּאֶבֶן רַגְלֶךָ׳.״ (תהילים צא׳ יא׳–יב׳) 7 אָמַר לוֹ יֵשׁוּעַ׃ ״עוֹד כָּתוּב, ׳לֹא תְּנַסֶּה אֶת–יהוה אֱלֹהֶיךָ׳.״ (דברים ו׳ טז׳) 8 לָקַח אוֹתוֹ הַשָּׂטָן לְהַר גָּבוֹהַ מְאֹד וְהֶרְאָה לוֹ אֶת כָּל מַמְלְכוֹת תֵּבֵל וּכְבוֹדָן. 9 אָמַר אֵלָיו׃ ״אֶת כָּל אֵלֶּה אֶתֵּן לְךָ אִם תִּפֹּל עַל פָּנֶיךָ וְתִשְׁתַּחֲוֶה לִי.״ 10 הֵשִׁיב לוֹ יֵשׁוּעַ׃ ״ הִסְתַּלֵּק, הַשָּׂטָן, הֵן כָּתוּב, ׳לַיהוה אֱלֹהֶיךָ תִּשְׁתַּחֲוֶה וְאוֹתוֹ לְבַדּוֹ תַּעֲבֹד׳.״ (דברים ו׳ יג׳//מלכים ב׳ יז׳ לה׳–לו׳) 11

Ha-Berit Ha-Ḥadashah (Israel: The Bible Society in Israel, 2000), Mt 4:1–11.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) respects ancient Jewish tradition of saying Adonai for יהוה (English translation of Adonai is Lord) Matthew 4:1-11 CJB =>

Then the Spirit led Yeshua up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Adversary. After Yeshua had fasted forty days and nights, he was hungry. The Tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, order these stones to become bread.” But he answered, “The Tanakh says, 

‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Adonai’ ”

Then the Adversary took him to the holy city and set him on the highest point of the Temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “jump! For the Tanakh says, 

‘He will order his angels to be responsible for you.…

They will support you with their hands, so that you will not hurt your feet on the stones.’ ”

Yeshua replied to him, “But it also says, ‘Do not put Adonai your God to the test.’ ”

Once more, the Adversary took him up to the summit of a very high mountain, showed him all the kingdoms of the world in all their glory, and said to him, “All this I will give you if you will bow down and worship me.” “Away with you, Satan!” Yeshua told him, “For the Tanakh says, 

‘Worship Adonai your God, and serve only him.’ ”

Then the Adversary let him alone, and angels came and took care of him. 

David H. Stern, Complete Jewish Bible: An English Version of the Tanakh (Old Testament) and B’rit Hadashah (New Testament), 1st ed. (Clarksville, MD: Jewish New Testament Publications, 1998), Mt 4:1–11.

Note: CJB uses Bold to show scripture quotations in the New Testament.

Tree of Life Version also respects ancient Jewish tradition of saying Adonai for יהוה - Matthew 4:1-11 =>

Then Yeshua was led by the Ruach into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After He had fasted for forty days and forty nights, He was hungry.

And when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are Ben-Elohim, tell these stones to become bread.” 

But He replied, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ” 

Then the devil took Him into the holy city and placed Him on the highest point of the Temple. “If You are Ben-Elohim,” he said, “throw Yourself down. For it is written, ‘He shall command His angels concerning you,’ and ‘upon their hands they shall lift you up, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 

Yeshua said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put Adonai your God to the test.’ ” 

Again, the devil takes Him to a very high mountain and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” 

Then Yeshua says to him, “Go away, satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship Adonai your God, and Him only shall you serve.’ ” Then the devil leaves Him. And behold, angels came and began to take care of Him. 

Messianic Jewish Family Bible Society, Holy Scriptures: Tree of Life Version (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books, 2015), Mt 4:1–11.

The Scriptures (published by Institute for Scripture Research) has Hebrew names in the New Testament: e.g. Matthew 4:1-11 =>

Then יהושׁע was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tried by the devil.

And after having fasted forty days and forty nights, He was hungry.

And the trier came and said to Him, “If You are the Son of Elohim, command that these stones become bread.”

But He answering, said, “It has been written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of יהוה.’ ”

Then the devil took Him up into the set-apart city, set Him on the edge of the Set-apart Place,

and said to Him, “If You are the Son of Elohim, throw Yourself down. For it has been written, ‘He shall command His messengers concerning you,’ and, ‘In their hands they shall bear you up, so that you do not dash your foot against a stone.’ ”

יהושׁע said to him, “It has also been written, ‘You shall not try יהוה your Elohim.’ ”

Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain, and showed Him all the reigns of the world, and their esteem,

and said to Him, “All these I shall give You if You fall down and worship me.”

Then יהושׁע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written, ‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’ ”

Then the devil left Him, and see, messengers came and attended Him

Institute for Scripture Research, The Scriptures (South Africa: Institute for Scripture Research (Pty) Ltd, 2000), Mt 4:1–11.

The Complete Messianic Aleph Tav Scriptures has Paleo-Hebrew letters for יהוה in the New Testament.

@Brother Rando November 2 For instance when Jesus confronted Satan he stated, “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Matthew 4:10)

When tempting יהוה Salvation (Jesus), what scripture snippet in Psalm 91 did our spiritual adversary leave out ?

Matthew 4:1-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Then Jesus was led up into the wilderness by the Spirit to be tempted by the devil, and after he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he was hungry. And the tempter approached and said to him, “If you are the Son of אלהים God, order that these stones become bread.”

But he answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man will not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes out of the mouth of אלהים God.’ ” 

Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the highest point of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of אלהים God, throw yourself down! For it is written, ‘He will command his angels concerning you,’

and ‘On their hands they will lift you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 

Jesus said to him, “On the other hand it is written, ‘You are not to put the יהוה Lord your God to the test.’ ” 

Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him, “I will give to you all these things, if you will fall down and worship me.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God and serve only him.’ 

Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and began ministering to him. 

Psalm 91:9-16 LEB =>

For you, O יהוה Yahweh, are my refuge. You have made the Most High your dwelling place. No harm will befall you, and no plague will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you, to watch over you in all your ways. In their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on lion and viper; you will trample young lion and serpent. Because he loves me, therefore I will deliver him; I will protect him because he knows my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation. 

Our spiritual adversary is a master manipulator of twisting eternal truth with falsehoods for disrupting Holy Righteous ❤️ Love. Every human chooses what to ❤️ Love most, which shows in words & actions.

@Brother Rando November 2 Jesus was determined to render Jehovah exclusive devotion.

If יהוה Salvation is a spiritual part in one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then would the words spoken by “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God and serve only him.’ ” include written command for Satan to worship & serve יהוה Salvation ?

@Brother Rando November 2 The Greek verb la·treuʹo basically means serving, but since it is used in the Christian Greek Scriptures in reference to serving or worshipping God, it can appropriately be translated “to render sacred service; to serve; to worship.” (Lu 1:74; 2:37; 4:8; Ac 7:7; Ro 1:9; Php 3:3; 2Ti 1:3; Heb 9:14; 12:28; Re 7:15; 22:3

Logos 10 Bible search for lemma.g:λατρεύω OR root.g:λατρευω in LEB finds lemma.g:λατρεύω in Mt 4:10; Lk 1:74; 2:37; 4:8; Ac 7:7, 42; 24:14; 26:7; 27:23; Ro 1:9, 25; Php 3:3; 2 Ti 1:3; Heb 8:5; 9:9, 14; 10:2; 12:28; 13:10; Re 7:15; 22:3 and root.g:λατρευω in Jn 16:2; Ro 9:4; 12:1; 1 Co 5:10, 11; 6:9; 10:7, 14; Ga 5:20; Eph 5:5; Col 3:5; Heb 9:1, 6; 1 Pe 4:3; Re 21:8; 22:15

@Brother Rando November 2 At De 6:13, the verse Jesus quoted, the Hebrew word rendered “serve” is ʽa·vadhʹ. It also means “to serve” but may likewise be rendered “to worship.”

Logos 10 Bible search for lemma.h:עבד in LEB finds 289 results, which includes Dt 6.13 'serve' and 'worship' in Isaiah 19:21, 23 (two out of 289 results have 'worship' translation in the LEB, which has 136 'serve', 58 'served', 14 'serving', & 4 'serves' translations for 212).

@Brother Rando November 1 All quotes you alluded too, go right back to Michael the Chief Messenger of יהוה 

@Brother Rando November 2 For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

@Brother Rando November 2 To the Angel of Great Council who is the Son of Man. So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.”

Are "Michael the Chief Messenger of יהוה " & " the Angel of Great Council who is the Son of Man" synonymous ?

Is Michael the archangel among ALL the created angelic beings worshipping the eternal Son whose throne is forever and ever ?

Hebrews 1:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, “The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, “Your throne, O אלהים God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

What does Emmanuel “אלהים God with us.” mean to @Brother Rando ?

(possibly "Michael the archangel with us" that is really puzzling because JW.org describes the life force of Michael the archangel being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael was transferable into a human baby)

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, “Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

My faith believes Jesus = יהוה Salvation = eternal אלהים God with us (while a spiritual part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remained in heaven as Abba along with Ruach HaKodesh). Created angelic and human beings are confined to physically being in one place at a time, but Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God exists outside of physical realm (& outside of time) so Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God can be in more than one place at one time.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ The New World Translation is unique for using יהוה transliteration with improper vowels, which shows ignorance of Jewish vowel pointing disguise for use outside of the Jewish Holy Temple. Jehovah spelling is ~500 years old (predates the Watchtower Society). Christian Bible assertion also shows ignorance of Hebrew & Messianic Jewish Bibles.

You should also note that the spelling of Jesus began about 500 years ago. There is no mention of Yahweh יהוה in your Christendom Bibles of the New Testament. Even though you have used יהוה in many Greek Scriptures I had no need to correct you. Because the Hebrew Tetragrammaton was used in both the Greek Scriptures and the Greek LXX. However, 100% of the antichristian bibles removed it.

The Watchtower Society gladly uses the Name of the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are not ashamed nor do we fear Satan's governments or religions for smearing יהוה . We simply point out your hypocrisy.  

The Tetragrammaton, the sacred name of God, Jehovah, in Hebrew letters, read from right to left:            

"Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place.” (Matthew 5:18) https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-no4-2017-july/hebrew-letter-yod/

• And he has given him authority to do judging, because he is the Son of man (John 5:27)
    • ‘Lo, I am sending a messenger before thee to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee in unto the place which I have prepared; 21be watchful because of his presence, and hearken to his voice, rebel not against him, for he beareth not with your transgression, for My name is in his heart;

Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;

• The Prince of Peace is the Commander of Jehovah's armies, Michael the Great Prince
    • During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people...many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up. (Daniel 12:1-2)
    • Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life
    • because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

See that ?

• I am the resurrection and the life
    • Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing
    • many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up
    • all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out,
    • the Lord himself, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. (Isaiah 9 6 LXX)

His government shall be great, and of his peace there is no end: upon the throne of David, and his kingdom, to establish it, and to support with judgment and with righteousness, from henceforth and forever. The seal of Jehovah of hosts shall perform this. (Isaiah 9 7 LXX)

I am the Bright Morning Star. (Revelation 22:16)

I'm fine with calling the Angel of Great Council a Messenger because he is the Word of God. In the Beginning was the Word. Firstborn of all Creation. Christ did not glorify himself to become high priest, but the one who said to him, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you,”

• So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was.
    • Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, From ancient times I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth.
    • Then I was beside him as a master worker.
    • I was especially fond of the sons of men.
    • For the one finding me will find life,
    • Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish for his anger burns quickly.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 3 The New World Translation is unique for using יהוה transliteration with improper vowels, which shows ignorance of Jewish vowel pointing disguise for use outside of the Jewish Holy Temple. Jehovah spelling is ~500 years old (predates the Watchtower Society). Christian Bible assertion also shows ignorance of Hebrew & Messianic Jewish Bibles.

@Brother Rando November 3 You should also note that the spelling of Jesus began about 500 years ago.

Pilate wrote Latin name Iesus on crucifixion sign about 2,000 years ago. European renaissance included Latin letter I splitting off consonant sound to letter J so Iesus spelling became Jesus. In contrast, Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century.

@Brother Rando November 3 There is no mention of Yahweh in your Christendom Bibles because they removed the Name from them the New Testament. Even though you have used יהוה in many Greek Scriptures I had no need to correct you. Because the Hebrew Tetragrammaton was used in both the Greek Scriptures and the Greek LXX. However, 100% of the antichristian bibles removed it.

Please provide credible source(s) for New Testament Name removal assertion. Failed predictions prove JW.org is NOT credible.

Curious what comment(s) of mine are described by 'Even though you have used יהוה in many Greek Scriptures I had no need to correct you.'

Earlier on this discussion page 23, the @Brother Rando November 1 comment included the first Greek LXX scripture verse on this discussion page:

@Brother Rando November 1 Another rendition from the period of the second century, we see “ὅτι παιδίον ἐγενήθη ἡμῖν, υἱὸς καὶ ἐδόθη ἡμῖν, οὗ ἡ ἀρχὴ ἐγεννήθη ἐπὶ τοῦ ὤμου αὐτοῦ, καὶ καλεῖται τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Μεγάλης βουλῆς ἄγγελoς, < θαυμαστὸς σύμβουλος, Θεὸς ἰσχυρός, ἐξουσιαστής, ἄρχων εἰρήνης, πατὴρ τοῦ μέλλοντος αἰῶνος· >*: ἐγὼ γὰρ ἄξω εἰρήνην ἐπὶ τοὺς ἄρχοντας, εἰρήνην καὶ ὑγίειαν” (Isaiah 9:6)

Earlier on this discussion page 23, my comment on October 30 included Koine Greek phrases penned by the Apostle Paul in the New Testament:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 30 Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 30 To me, πρωτότοκος (firstborn) describes firstmost importance (over all creation & the dead). LEB things is smooth English addition.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 30 Was wisdom the first created of ", τὰ ὁρατὰ καὶ τὰ ἀόρατα," ", the visible and the invisible, " ?

FWIW: my comments for discussion with @Brother Rando seldom quote Greek scripture due to lack of @Brother Rando Greek language skills. Dictionary look up of word meaning is only part of learning a language. Verbal expression, grammar, and word order are also important for contextual meaning.

@Brother Rando November 3 The Watchtower Society gladly uses the Name of the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are not ashamed nor do we fear Satan's governments or religions for smearing יהוה . We simply point out your hypocrisy. 

What motivated ancient Jewish tradition of saying Adonai for יהוה ?

Which words are more important: eternal truth inspired by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God OR voluminous publications by the Watchtower Society ?

When the Society publishes a change, what choice for JW adherents ? change personal belief to match Society OR be shunned ?

@Brother Rando November 3 The Tetragrammaton, the sacred name of God, Jehovah, in Hebrew letters, read from right to left:  

We agree Hebrew is read from right to left, but we disagree about the appropriate vowels & order for Holy Name יהוה

Three prophets, Eliyahu, Yesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of יהוה

@Brother Rando November 3 "Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place.” (Matthew 5:18)

Matthew 5:17-20 LEB =>

“Do not think that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets. I have not come to destroy them but to fulfill them. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one tiny letter or one stroke of a letter will pass away from the law until all takes place. Therefore whoever abolishes one of the least of these commandments and teaches people to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever keeps them and teaches them, this person will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness greatly surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter into the kingdom of heaven. 

The scribes and Pharisees righteously did NOT smear יהוה so what kingdom will those believing " We are not ashamed nor do we fear Satan's governments or religions for smearing יהוה " never enter ?

The scribes and Pharisees righteously memorized every letter and stroke of the law (the five books of Moshe). To find a sentence on a hand lettered scroll that did not have chapter and verse numbers required knowing scripture context.

Ephesians 2:1-10 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And you, although you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit now working in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all formerly lived in the desires of our flesh, doing the will of the flesh and of the mind, and we were children of wrath by nature, as also the rest of them were. 

But אלהים God, being rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us, and we being dead in trespasses, he made us alive together with Christ (by grace you are saved), and raised us together and seated us together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, in order that he might show in the coming ages the surpassing riches of his grace in kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of אלהים God; it is not from works, so that no one can boast. For we are his creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which אלהים God prepared beforehand, so that we may walk in them. 

What is the kingdom of heaven entrance requirement by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Thankfully I have chosen to believe, repent from my sins, & receive the free gracious gift of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, which enables righteousness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to ❤️ lovingly flow into me.

The Apostle Paul wrote one sentence that is numbered Ephesians 1:3-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Blessed is the אלהים God and Father of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him in love, having predestined us to adoption through Jesus Christ to himself according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace that he bestowed on us in the beloved, in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace, that he caused to abound to us in all wisdom and insight, making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he purposed in him, for the administration of the fullness of times, to bring together all things in Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth, in him in whom also we were chosen, having been predestined according to the purpose of the One who works all things according to the counsel of his will, that we who hoped beforehand in Christ should be for the praise of his glory, in whom also you, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also when you believed you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the down payment of our inheritance, until the redemption of the possession, to the praise of his glory. 

Two verbs are present tense that express continous action in present time: we are having redemption through His blood & the Holy Spirit is being the down payment of our inheritance.

When did Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God chose us to be holy and blameless before him in ❤️ love ?

@Brother Rando November 3 The Prince of Peace is the Commander of Jehovah's armies, Michael the Great Prince

If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God knew יהוה Salvation (Jesus) was not a voice in eternal אלהים God (e.g. Michael the Great Prince), then why would יהוה Salvation command be believing in יהוה Salvation the same as be believing in the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek phrase spoken by יהוה Salvation)

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation showing continuous believing action command in present time)

@Brother Rando November 3 During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people...many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up. (Daniel 12:1-2)

Daniel 12:1-4 LEB =>

“Now at that time, Michael, the great prince, will arise, the protector over the sons of your people, and it will be a time of distress that has not been since your people have been a nation until that time. And at that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written in the scroll. And many from those sleeping in the dusty ground will awake, some to everlasting life and some to disgrace and everlasting contempt. But the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse, and the ones providing justice for the many will be like the stars forever and ever. But you, Daniel, keep the words secret and seal the scroll until the time of the end; many will run back and forth and knowledge will increase.” 

These scripture verses do not show Michael being the resurrection cause to me. In contrast is John chapter 11 where יהוה Salvation commanded "Lazarus, Come Out!" that was followed by the one who had died days before being resurrected.

@Brother Rando November 3 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life

My comment on November 1 included  John 5:1-47 LEB context with question: Who is equal with eternal אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 3 because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning those who have fallen asleep, so that you will not grieve as also the rest, who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, thus also אלהים God will bring those who have fallen asleep through Jesus together with him. For this we say to you by the word of the יהוה Lord, that we who are alive, who remain until the יהוה Lord’s coming, will not possibly precede those who have fallen asleep. For the יהוה Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of אלהים God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who remain, will be snatched away at the same time together with them in the clouds for a meeting with the Lord in the air, and thus we will be together with the יהוה Lord always. Therefore comfort one another with these words. 

Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need of anything to be written to you, for you yourselves well know that the day of the יהוה Lord is coming in the same way as a thief in the night. Whenever they say “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction will overtake them like the birth pains of a pregnant woman, and they will not possibly escape. But you, brothers, are not in the darkness, so that the day should catch you like a thief, for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 

So then, we must not sleep like the rest, but must be on the alert and be self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night. But because we are of the day, we must be sober, by putting on the breastplate of faith and love and as a helmet the hope of salvation, because אלהים God did not appoint us for wrath, but for the obtaining of salvation through our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live at the same time with him. Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, just as indeed you are doing. 

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

“Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Who shares the Holy Name יהוה as declared by יהוה Yahweh ?

Jeremiah 23:6 ends with three Hebrew words: קראו יהוה צדקנו 

קראו - verb קָרָא, Qal, yiqtōl (imperfect), 3rd person, masculine, singular, call, & pronoun הוּא, suffixed, 3rd person, masculine, singular, he

יהוה - Tetragrammaton, the proper name of the God of Israel

צדקנו - noun צֶדֶק common, singular, construct, righteousness & pronoun אֲנַחְנוּ, suffixed, 1st person, plural, we

Last two Hebrew words in Jeremiah 23:6 could be translated: 'יהוה Yahweh of righteousness We' that shows me יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation share Holy יהוה name, which is The Name above every other name.

My observation about @Brother Rando lists of scripture snippets is obviously NOT seeing all the connections that @Brother Rando believes obviously exist (no reasons for me to change my faith beliefs). A number of scripture snippets leave out relevant context: e.g. "Firstborn from the Dead" (in the same Greek sentence as phrase "Firstborn of all Creation", see Colossians 1:9-20 LEB).

My faith believes יהוה Salvation (Jesus) is a voice in the eternal unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who spoke so Michael the archangel was created. In contrast, physically absurd is Society (JW.org) belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby.

JW.org is untrustworthy because "their communication channel with god" has presumptuously spoken many times, which has not happened as predicted => Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions (correct communication channel with the eternally True God always has correct predictions).

Keep Smiling 😊