Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ?

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ We agree Hebrew is read from right to left, but we disagree about the appropriate vowels & order for Holy Name יהוה Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of יהוה

What's interesting is that your hypocrisy Is stack to heaven itself. You have no issue at all using the English Transliteration of Jesus that began 500 hundred years ago. Yet deny its meaning. There are three Names which you have used in the past that refer to Jehovah is Salvation. Your inconsistency waters down your own words as unbelievable.

• Jesus means Jehovah is Salvation
    • Joshua means Jehovah is Salvation
    • Elisha means Jehovah is Salvation

Now when it comes to God's Name, your Bible has removed all transliterations of יהוה from the New Testament. And a good number of those Greek Scriptures actually are quotes from the Old Testament.

• In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

This scripture is the only one in the Whole World with God's Name. Removing God's Name and inserting Adonai is weak and voids the Name.

• You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave unpunished the one who takes up His name in a worthless way.
    • Removing God's Name makes you guilty of what you claim of what you are trying not to do.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ A number of scripture snippets leave out relevant context: e.g. "Firstborn from the Dead" (in the same Greek sentence as phrase "Firstborn of all Creation

Firstborn from the DEAD is not the same meaning as Firstborn of All Creation.  "But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.” (Hebrews 1:6)

• God is not Firstborn of All Creation nor is God Firstborn from the Dead.
    • Nor does anyone else have to command God's Angels to obey the one that was sent if he was God .

Also, he says about the angels: “He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.” (Hebrews 1:7) Isn't Michael the one who is like God? often spoken with the use of fire?

• But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness.
    • You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 5 We agree Hebrew is read from right to left, but we disagree about the appropriate vowels & order for Holy Name יהוה

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 5 Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of יהוה

@Brother Rando November 5 What's interesting is that your hypocrisy Is stack to heaven itself. You have no issue at all using the English Transliteration of Jesus that began 500 hundred years ago. Yet deny its meaning. 

What is the relationship between יהוה Salvation (Jesus) & Michael the archangel ?

FWIW: many English Bibles have Jesus in the New Testament, which includes several in the JW.org Online Library.

@Brother Rando November 5 Your inconsistency waters down your own words as unbelievable.

My apologies for being human, who is still living, learning, & growing in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's Grace, Knowledge, & ❤️ Love. If I have been inconsistent, please show me (humans have "blind spots": e.g. me reading my comments noticed sometimes where I missed adding Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God). In contrast, recent comments by @Brother Rando have me wondering what snippet(s) from my previous comment will receive a reply. Many of my questions for @Brother Rando remain unanswered. Society (JW.org) inconsistency is physically absurd belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby.

@Brother Rando November 5 There are three Names which you have used in the past that refer to Jehovah is Salvation.

@Brother Rando November 5 * Jesus means Jehovah is Salvation

@Brother Rando November 5 * Joshua means Jehovah is Salvation

@Brother Rando November 5 * Elisha means Jehovah is Salvation

First comment by @Brother Rando in this discussion was June 8 on page 19. The first mention of Elisha was in @Brother Rando November 5 comment on page 24.

477 אֱלִישָׁע [ʾEliyshaʿ /el·ee·shaw/] n pr m. Contracted for 474; GK 515; 58 occurrences; AV translates as “Elisha” 58 times. 1 the great prophet who succeeded Elijah. Additional Information: Elisha = “God is salvation”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995).

Elisha literally is "El(ohim) Salvation", which means "God Salvation". Hebrew language has verbless clauses to express timelessness.

@Brother Rando November 5 Now when it comes to God's Name, your Bible has removed all transliterations of יהוה from the New Testament. And a good number of those Greek Scriptures actually are quotes from the Old Testament.

Why does the JW.org Online Library have several English Bibles, which do NOT have יהוה in the New Testament ?

Is JW.org accurate for Bible questions, including יהוה name removal from the New Testament ?

Please provide credible source(s) for New Testament Name removal assertion. Failed predictions prove JW.org is NOT credible.

@Brother Rando November 5 This scripture is the only one in the Whole World with God's Name. Removing God's Name and inserting Adonai is weak and voids the Name.

How many New Testament authors were Jewish, who knew יהוה occurences (6,828) in the Hebrew Bible were usually translated into Greek Septuagint (LXX) as κύριος kuriŏs (92%) & sometimes as θεός thĕŏs (4%) a couple centuries before יהוה Salvation was born on earth ?

What motivated ancient Jewish tradition of saying Adonai (Lord) for יהוה ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 5 A number of scripture snippets leave out relevant context: e.g. "Firstborn from the Dead" (in the same Greek sentence as phrase "Firstborn of all Creation

@Brother Rando November 5 Firstborn from the DEAD is not the same meaning as Firstborn of All Creation.

@Brother Rando November 5 God is not Firstborn of All Creation nor is God Firstborn from the Dead.

Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה Lord, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים God, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים God, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven. 

Was wisdom the first created of ", τὰ ὁρατὰ καὶ τὰ ἀόρατα," ", the visible and the invisible, " ?

@Brother Rando November 5  "But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.” (Hebrews 1:6)

Does Michael the archangel do obeisance to him, אלהים God's firstborn ?

@Brother Rando November 5 Isn't Michael the one who is like God? often spoken with the use of fire?

Is Michael the archangel ("Who like God ?" with a flaming sword) among ALL the created angelic servants worshipping the eternal Son whose throne is forever and ever ?

Hebrews 1:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, “The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, “Your throne, O אלהים God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Does Michael the archangel do obeisance to him, אלהים God's firstborn ?

Michael the one who is like God? is God's Firstborn. אלהים the Great Prince who removed Satan from Heaven. (Revelation 12:10)

• Michael is the one who was exalted and kindly given then Name (Philippians 2:9-11)
    • Jehovah commanded the Nation of Israel and His angels to obey his Messengers' voice. (Hebrews 1:4 and Exodus 23:21-22)
    • The Name of Jesus is nowhere in the Old Testament.

Because he is godlike you keep thinking he is God. God is a title given to angels and men.

The reason you use the Name Jesus in your call sign is that you were ignorant that it means "Jehovah is Salvation". You're fighting against the same one you falsely claim to believe in. You faith is hypocrisy and absent of any substance.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 7 Does Michael the archangel do obeisance to him, אלהים God's firstborn ?

@Brother Rando November 7 Michael is the one who was exalted and kindly given then Name (Philippians 2:9-11)

@Brother Rando November 7 Because he is godlike you keep thinking he is God. God is a title given to angels and men.

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

When was Michael the archangel existing in the form of אלהים God ?

3444. μορφή mŏrphē, mor-fay´; perh. from the base of 3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; fig. nature:—form.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 49.

Form is different than title.

@Brother Rando November 7 The Name of Jesus is nowhere in the Old Testament

Found Jesus twice in the Lexham English Septuagint (LES) Odes 14:title-46 (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Morning hymn. 

Glory to אלהים God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill to mankind. 

We praise you; we honor you; we worship you; we glorify you;

we are thankful to you because of your great glory, 

יהוה Lord King, O heaven, אלהים God, Father Almighty, 

יהוה Lord, only begotten Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. 

יהוה Lord אלהים God, Lamb of אלהים God, the Son of the Father, 

the one who removes the sins of the world, show us mercy. 

The one who removes the sins of the world, have mercy on us. 

Accept our petition, the one who sits at the right hand of the Father; 

show us mercy, because you alone are holy, you are alone יהוה Lord, Jesus Christ, 

to the glory of אלהים God the father. Amen. 

Through each day, I will honor you, and I will praise your name forever and through all eternity. 

May you consider us worthy, Lord, even this day that we might be kept blameless. 

Blessed are you, יהוה Lord God of our ancestors, and worthy of praise and glorified is your name forever. Amen. 

Blessed are you, יהוה Lord, teach me your precepts; 

יהוה Lord, you have become our refuge from generation to generation. 

I said, “יהוה Lord, show us mercy. 

Heal my soul because I sinned against you. 

Lord, I flee for refuge toward you, Teach me to do your will because you are my אלהים God, 

Because from you is a spring of life, In your light, we will see light, 

May you extend your compassion to those who know you.” 

Rick Brannan et al., eds., The Lexham English Septuagint (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ode 14:title–46.

Humanly wonder when LXX Odes 14 was written ?

@Brother Rando November 7 The reason you use the Name Jesus in your call sign is that you were ignorant that it means "Jehovah is Salvation".

We disagree.

@Brother Rando November 7 You're fighting against the same one you falsely claim to believe in. You faith is hypocrisy and absent of any substance.

To me, your words simply describe yourself: e.g. no substance describes spiritual belief in Michael the archangel while lacking physical explanation about how anything identifiable as Michael could have been transferred into a human baby.

My faith Thanks Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for יהוה Salvation ❤️ loving me (& every human) by dying on the cross while I was a sinner separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. I have repented from my sins & received the free gift to become Holy & Blameless (wonderfully cleansed from the guilt of my sins). I'm looking forward to Praising Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God eternally (along with Michael the archangel, et al. worshipping Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  When was Michael the archangel existing in the form of אלהים God ?

•  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. (John 1:1)
    • Also, he says about the angels: “He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (Hebrews 1:7)
    • So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of divine favor and truth (John 1:14)
    • After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. (Rev 18:1)

The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. His name in the form of God is Michael which means Who is like God? Otherwise known as the Prince of Peace and is Commander of Jehovah's Hosts. He judges, forgive sins, and destroys those who come against him.

• Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly.

"By defending Jehovah’s rulership and fighting God’s enemies, Michael lives up to the meaning of his name​—“Who Is Like God?” But who is Michael?" Read more...

• Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 8 When was Michael the archangel existing in the form of אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 8  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. (John 1:1)

How can JW.org be accurate when a Koine Greek grammar translation principle is inconsistently applied ?

Logos 10 Bible Search for lemma.g:θεός IN grammaticalConstructions:"Colwell's Rule" in SBL Greek New Testament finds 23 verses.

Phrase "ὁ θεὸς ἀγάπη ἐστίν" is literally "The God love being (is)" that has "The God" subject and quality Love => "The God being (is) Love"

Verb ἐστίν is present, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular. Present tense is continuous action (being) with secondary present time aspect (is).

NWT 1 John 4:8 & 1 John 4:16 has phrase translation "God is love" that expresses God is the subject (English word order) is quality ❤️ love.

Phrase "ὁ θεὸς φῶς ἐστιν" is literally "The God light being (is)" that has "The God" subject and quality light => "The God being (is) Light"

NWT 1 John 1:5 has phrase translation "God is light" that expresses God is the subject (English word order) is quality Light.

Phrase "ὅτι εἷς ἐστιν ὁ θεός" is literally "that one being (is) The God", which has "The God" subject and quality one => "that The God being (is) One"

NWT James 2:19 has phrase translation "that there is one God", which has a demonstrative pronoun 'there' that is NOT in Koine Greek phrase.

Phrase ", ὁ δὲ θεὸς εἷς ἐστιν." is literally "The but God one being (is)" that has "The God" subject and quality one => ", but The God being (is) One"

NWT Galatians 3:20 has phrase translation ", but God is only one." that added adjective 'only' to describe one.

How can The God be One, ❤️ Love & Light ? How does the phrase "The God being (is) Light" describe The God who said "Let there be light." ?

Watchtower Online Library has Reasoning From the Scriptures p. 212-213 =>

Does John 1:1 prove that Jesus is God?

John 1:1RS: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God [also KJ, JB, Dy, Kx, NAB].” NE reads “what God was, the Word was.” Mo says “the Logos was divine.” AT and Sd tell us “the Word was divine.” The interlinear rendering of ED is “a god was the Word.” NW reads “the Word was a god”; NTIV uses the same wording.

What is it that these translators are seeing in the Greek text that moves some of them to refrain from saying “the Word was God”? The definite article (the) appears before the first occurrence of the·osʹ (God) but not before the second. The articular (when the article appears) construction of the noun points to an identity, a personality, whereas a singular anarthrous (without the article) predicate noun before the verb (as the sentence is constructed in Greek) points to a quality about someone. So the text is not saying that the Word (Jesus) was the same as the God with whom he was but, rather, that the Word was godlike, divine, a god. (See 1984 Reference edition of NW, p. 1579.)

My Koine Greek learning agrees with quality expression in JW.org sentence: "The articular (when the article appears) construction of the noun points to an identity, a personality, whereas a singular anarthrous (without the article) predicate noun before the verb (as the sentence is constructed in Greek) points to a quality about someone."

Phrase ", καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος." is literally ", and God being (was) The Word." that has "The Word" subject and quality God => "The Word being (was) God"

Verb ἦν is imperfect, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular. Imperfect tense is continuous action (being) with secondary past time aspect (was).

NWT John 1:1 has phrase translation ", and the Word was a god." that inserts an indefinite article for a quantity expression (showing NWT translator belief about The Word quality, which falls short of expressing complete God quality was being The Word while the fullness of The God was being more than The Word).

Question for JW.org is what should John have written in Greek to express the complete quality of The Word was being God ?

@Brother Rando November 8 The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. 

Searching the Lexham Hebrew Bible for יֵשׁוּעַ found 19 verses having Jewish people named יֵשׁוּעַ , which has translations of Jeshua or Joshua in the Lexham English Bible.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Brother Rando November 8 The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Searching the Lexham Hebrew Bible for יֵשׁוּעַ found 19 verses having Jewish people named יֵשׁוּעַ , which has translations of Jeshua or Joshua in the Lexham English Bible.

You have no clue who was the one given the Name יֵשׁוּע Nor do you know who is the one that gave the Christ that Name.

Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus,h  who, although he was existing in God’s form,i did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God.j  No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s formk and became human.*l  More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death,m yes, death on a torture stake.n  For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior positiono and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,p 10  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the groundq— 11  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lordr to the glory of God the Father.

15  He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?” 16  Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ,m the Son of the living God.

Christ is the angel of the living God Jehovah, (Exodus 3:2) And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed.

• Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. 

• @Brother Rando November 8 The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 12 Searching the Lexham Hebrew Bible for יֵשׁוּעַ found 19 verses having Jewish people named יֵשׁוּעַ , which has translations of Jeshua or Joshua in the Lexham English Bible.

@Brother Rando November 12 You have no clue who was the one given the Name יֵשׁוּע Nor do you know who is the one that gave the Christ that Name.

Do your words describe the beam of wood OR the speck ? as described in Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

The speck I see is society (JW.org) physically absurd belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby. To me, believing in something physically impossible takes more belief & faith than I have.

@Brother Rando November 12  Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus,h  who, although he was existing in God’s form,i did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God.j  No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s formk and became human.*l  More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death,m yes, death on a torture stake.n  For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior positiono and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,p 10  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the groundq— 11  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lordr to the glory of God the Father.

What do the bold words mean to @Brother Rando ? 'every tongue should openly acknowledge that Michael the archangel is Master' ?

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

What is different in the sentence snippets 'who, although he was existing in God’s form, did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God' & 'who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped,' ?

Philippians 2:5-7 is one Greek sentence having 2:6 snippet "... ὃς ἐν μορφῇ θεοῦ ὑπάρχων οὐχ ἁρπαγμὸν ἡγήσατο τὸ εἶναι ἴσα θεῷ, ..." is literally "... who in form of/from God existing not robbery (something to be grasped) considered the to be equal with/in/to God, ..."

An alternate translation for LEB snippet is 'who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God robbery,' that describes humility of Christ Jesus to me.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ An alternate translation for LEB snippet is 'who, existing in the form of  God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God robbery,' that describes humility of Christ Jesus to me.

You don't believe in Jesus Christ. You falsely insert אלהים from the Hebrew because יֵשׁוּעַ is absent . The scripture is talking about the One who was in God's Form was given the Name (Jesus) and exalted by God.

Joshua is not יֵשׁוּעַ as you falsely claim and you only use Jesus in your call sign because you are ignorant to its meaning "Jehovah is Salvation". Curious why you use a Name that is only been used for 500 years using your own flawed reasonings?

Your false faith that the Son of Man is God is easily exposed because the Bible states that "God is not the Son of Man." Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…nor a son of man…”

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so.

Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25.(

• Pages
    Pages Posts: 323

@Brother Rando

Joshua is not יֵשׁוּעַ as you falsely claim...

For your information, and regarding your response to KS4J in your most recent reply, here is something from the TDNT on Ἰησοῦς.

• "4. According to Mt. and Lk. the name יֵשׁוּעַ == Ἰησοῦς is not accidental. It is given to the child of Mary by virtue of the divine promise. Mt. 1:21 explains this as follows: καλέσεις τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Ἰησοῦν· αὐτὸς γὰρ σώσει τὸν λαὸν αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τῶν ἁμαρτιῶν αὐτῶν. This shows that the important thing in the name יֵשׁוּעַ is the verb ישע. On the material significance of the name as thus expounded, → σῴζω." 
    • "The full form יְהוֹשֻׁעַ is a sentence name, in which the subject comes first and represents a form of the divine name יהוה, and in which the verb is a subsidiary form of the verb ישע which is also found in names like אֲבִישׁוּעַ, אֱלִישׁוּעַ and מַלְכִּישׁוּעַ, and which means “to help.”"  (Foerster, W. (1964–). Ἰησοῦς. In G. Kittel, G. W. Bromiley, & G. Friedrich (Eds.), Theological dictionary of the New Testament (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 289). Eerdmans.)

• @Pages

The Name יֵשׁוּעַ was given to the Son of Man NOT GOD.

• Take notice of him, and hear his voice, and do not think him one to be contemned: for he will not forgive when thou hast sinned, and my name is in him.
    • While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him

These scriptures would not exist if יֵשׁוּעַ was God. The Son of God is his representative, his chosen one. Anyways Nobody given God a new name. "And God saith again unto Moses, 'Thus dost thou say unto the sons of Israel, Jehovah, God of your fathers, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you; this is My name -- to the age, and this My memorial, to generation -- generation."

• @Brother Rando November 15 The Name יֵשׁוּעַ was given to the Son of Man NOT GOD.

If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God knew יֵשׁוּעַיהוה Salvation, יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ) was not a voice in eternal אלהים God (e.g. Michael the Great Prince), then why would Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God have יֵשׁוּעַ command be believing in יֵשׁוּעַ the same as be believing in the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek phrase spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ )

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation showing continuous believing action command in present time)

Could יֵשׁוּעַ command be believing in יֵשׁוּעַ the same as be believing in the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God be consistent with יהוה sharing ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB ? =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4

What does Hebrew Strongs 3442 mean to @Brother Rando ?

3442. יֵשׁוּעַ Yêshûwaʿ, yay-shoo´-ah; for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Isr., also of a place in Pal.:—Jeshua.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 53.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 13 An alternate translation for LEB snippet is 'who, existing in the form of  God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God robbery,' that describes humility of Christ Jesus to me.

@Brother Rando November 14 You don't believe in Jesus Christ. You falsely insert אלהים from the Hebrew because יֵשׁוּעַ is absent 

I believe Michael the archangel worships יהוה Jesus Christ along with all other angels. Jewish Scholars usually translated אלהים as God in the Greek Septuagint (LXX) a couple centuries before יֵשׁוּעַ was born.

@Brother Rando November 14 Your false faith that the Son of Man is God is easily exposed because the Bible states that "God is not the Son of Man." Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…nor a son of man…”

What does Hebrew Strongs 120 & 121 say about range of אָדָם meaning ?

120. אָדָם ʾâdâm, aw-dawm´; from 119; ruddy, i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):—× another, + hypocrite, + common sort, × low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

121. אָדָם ʾÂdâm, aw-dawm´; the same as 120; Adam, the name of the first man, also of a place in Pal.:—Adam.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 8.

Balaam's second oracle is in Numbers 23:13-24 LEB =>

Then Balak said, “Please walk with me to another place where you will see them, but you will only see part of them and will not see all of them; and curse them for me from there.”

So he took him to the field of Zophim to the top of Pisgah, and he built seven altars, and he offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

Balaam said to Balak, “Station yourself here at the burnt offering while I myself meet with יהוה Yahweh there.”

Then יהוה Yahweh met with Balaam, and he put a word in his mouth, and he said, “Return to Balak, and you must speak thus.”

He came to him, and behold, he was standing at his burnt offering, and the princes of Moab with him.

And Balak said to him, “What has יהוה Yahweh spoken?”

Then he uttered his oracle, and said, 

“Stand up, Balak, and hear; listen to me, son of Zippor! 

אל God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of humankind, that he should change his mind. 

Has he said, and will he not do it

And has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? 

Behold, I have received a command to bless; when he has blessed, I cannot cause it to return. 

He has no regard for evil in Jacob, and he does not see trouble in Israel; 

יהוה Yahweh his אלהים God is with him, and a shout of a king is among them. 

אל God, who brings them out from Egypt, is like the strength of a wild ox for them. 

Because there is no sorcery against Jacob, and there is no divination against Israel. 

Now it will be said to Jacob and Israel, what אל God has done! 

Look! the people will rise like the lion; he raises himself and will not lie down until he eats the prey and drinks the blood of the slain.” 

אל are the first two letters of אלהים.

@Brother Rando November 14 Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so.

The Hebrew definite article ה (the) does NOT occur in Numbers 23:19 in the Masoretic Hebrew text =>

לא איש אל ויכזב ובן-אדם ויתנחם ההוא אמר ולא יעשה ודבר ולא יקימנה 

ההוא is an interrogative ה prefixed to a pronoun, personal, 3rd person, masculine, singular (he)

@Brother Rando November 14 Remember God is not the author of confusion.

For reading & understanding Holy Scripture, my prayers include Psalm 119:18 LEB => "Uncover my eyes, that I may look at wonderful things from your law. " while remembering my deceitful heart as it is written in Jeremiah 17:5-11 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, 

“Cursed is the person who trusts in humankind and makes flesh his strength, and turns aside his heart from יהוה Yahweh. And he will be like a juniper in the wilderness, and he will not see when good comes, and he will dwell in the parched places in the desert, in a land of salt flats, where no one lives. Blessed be the person who trusts in יהוה Yahweh, and יהוה Yahweh is his trust. For he will be like a tree planted by water, and to the stream it sends its roots, and it will not fear when heat comes, and its leaves will be luxuriant, and in the year of drought it will not be anxious, and it will not cease from the bearing of fruit. The heart is deceitful more than anything else, and it is disastrous. Who can understand it? I, יהוה Yahweh, examine the mind, I test the heart, and give to each one according to his way, according to the fruit of his deeds. Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay is one who amasses wealth without justice. In the middle of his days it will leave him, and at his end he will prove to be a fool.” 

My prayers ask Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to help me ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, & all my strength so I can worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando November 14 Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

Ezekiel is called "Son of man" while יֵשׁוּעַ ( יהוה Salvation ) said "ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου" "The Son of/from the man" for self identification.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God knew יֵשׁוּעַ ( יהוה Salvation, יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ) was not a voice in eternal אלהים God (e.g. Michael the Great Prince), then why would Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God have יֵשׁוּעַ command be believing in יֵשׁוּעַ the same as be believing in the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

You never once ever made the claim that יֵשׁוּעַ is God. This tells me a lot about your twisted religion that you hide behind as the antichrist.

יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. Joshua is spelled יהושע which exposes your deception. You are trying so hard to make Jesus into God you deny him and refuse to admit that יֵשׁוּעַ is the Christ the Son of the Living God. (Matthew 16:16)

When the scripture tells us that the demon knew יֵשׁוּעַ to be Christ, Your LEB removed "to be" Christ. Another tell tale of your antichristian disposition.

• Pages

@Brother Rando

" The Name יֵשׁוּעַ was given to the Son of Man NOT GOD."

Perhaps I could have been more clear in my meaning by having also including these words from two of your posts found on this page.

"The Name of Jesus is nowhere in the Old Testament."

"The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament."

These comments are in error. 

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2022

If you were honest, you would of showed the scripture. But you can't because it doesn't exist. Jesus is the NEW Name given in the New Testament. Your trinity delusion of three voices is dead...

The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

• @Brother Rando November 15 יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament. 

Bible Search of the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for יֵשׁוּעַ finds 19 verses: e.g. the same sentence occurs in two places:

Ezra 2:36 & Nehemiah 7:39 LHB => הַֽכֹּהֲנִ֑ים בְּנֵ֤י יְדַֽעְיָה֙ לְבֵ֣ית יֵשׁ֔וּעַ תְּשַׁ֥ע מֵא֖וֹת שִׁבְעִ֥ים וּשְׁלֹשָֽׁה׃

@Brother Rando November 15 Joshua is spelled יהושע which exposes your deception. 

Bible Search of LHB for Joshua finds 200 verses: e.g.

Exodus 17:13 LHB => וַיַּחֲלֹ֧שׁ יְהוֹשֻׁ֛עַ אֶת־עֲמָלֵ֥ק וְאֶת־עַמּ֖וֹ לְפִי־חָֽרֶב׃

Nehemiah 7:7 LHB => הַבָּאִ֣ים עִם־זְרֻבָּבֶ֗ל יֵשׁ֡וּעַ נְחֶמְיָ֡ה עֲ֠זַרְיָה רַֽעַמְיָ֨ה נַחֲמָ֜נִי מָרְדֳּכַ֥י בִּלְשָׁ֛ן מִסְפֶּ֥רֶת בִּגְוַ֖י נְח֣וּם בַּעֲנָ֑ה מִסְפַּ֕ר אַנְשֵׁ֖י עַ֥ם יִשְׂרָאֵֽל׃

FYI: Nehemiah 7:7 is the only Joshua gloss in LHB that has יֵשׁ֡וּעַ spelling.

How does Hebrew Strongs 3442 disprove @Brother Rando assertion 'יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament.' ?

3442. יֵשׁוּעַ Yêshûwaʿyay-shoo´-ah; for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Isr., also of a place in Pal.:—Jeshua.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 53.

@Brother Rando November 15 When the scripture tells us that the demon knew יֵשׁוּעַ to be Christ, Your LEB removed "to be" Christ. Another tell tale of your antichristian disposition.

Does antichristian disposition describe JW.org online library having three Bibles that agree with LEB in Mark 1:34 ?

Mark 1:34 KJV => 34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 ASV => 34 And he healed many that were sick with divers diseases, and cast out many demons; and he suffered not the demons to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 The Bible in Living English =>  34 and he cured many who were ill with various diseases, and expelled many demons, and would not let the demons speak, because they knew him.

What does the brackets mean in The Emphasized Bible ? 34 and he cured many that were sick with divers diseases, and many demons he cast out, and suffered not the demons to be talking,—because they knew him [to be Christ].

Keep Smiling 😊

• Pages

@Brother Rando

• 2. The name Ἰησοῦς occurs frequently in the LXX and is there most often a rendering of yehôšûa‘ / yehôšua‘ and the later form of the name, yēšûa‘ (see Hatch / Redpath III, 84). In addition to Joshua the son of Nun (Exod 17:9f.; Num 11:28, etc.) Ἰησοῦς is used in the LXX of other persons, e.g., the high priest Joshua (Hag 1:1; Zech 3:1) and the levite Joshua (2 Chr 31:15). The LXX form is based on the postexilic shortened form of the name and makes it declinable with the attachment of final sigma in the nominative. (Balz, H. R., & Schneider, G. (1990–). In Exegetical dictionary of the New Testament (Vol. 2, pp. 180–181). Eerdmans.)
    • Ἰησοῦς, -οῦ, dat. -οῦ, acc. -οῦν, voc. -οῦ, [W. § 10, 1], ὁ, Jesus (יְהֹושֻׁעַ and acc. to a later form יֵשׁוּעַ, Syr. ܝܶܫܘܽܥ i.e. whose help is Jehovah; Germ. Gotthilf; but later writ. gave the name the force of יְשׁוּעָה, (Thayer, J. H. (1889). In A Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: being Grimm’s Wilke's Clavis Novi Testamenti (p. 300). Harper & Brothers.)
    • 1. The Greek form of a list of OT characters who in pre-exilic Hebrew are called יְהוֹשֻׁעַ and usually after the Exile יֵשׁוּעַ. (Foerster, W. (1964–). Ἰησοῦς. In G. Kittel, G. W. Bromiley, & G. Friedrich (Eds.), Theological dictionary of the New Testament (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 284). Eerdmans.)
    • As showing that the name Ἰησοῦς, the Greek form of the Hebrew Joshua, was widely spread amongst the Jews both before and after the beginning of the Christian era, we may cite such passages as P Oxy IV. 816, the fragment of an account written before the end of i/B.C. (Moulton, J. H., & Milligan, G. (1930). In The vocabulary of the Greek Testament (p. 301). Hodder and Stoughton.)
    • יֵשׁוּעַ [Jeshua], a contracted form of the pr.n. יֵהוֹשֻׁעַ used in the later Hebrew, Gr. Ἰησοῦς. (Gesenius, W., & Tregelles, S. P. (2003). In Gesenius’ Hebrew and Chaldee lexicon to the Old Testament Scriptures (p. 373). Logos Bible Software.)

If the above information doesn't ease your mind on this subject then you might want to check the Hebrew Strong's number 3442.

The following verses have יֵשׁוּעַ:

Ezra 2:2, 6, 36, 40, 3:2, 8-9, 4:3, 8:33, 10:18; Neh. 3:19, 7:7, 11, 39, 43, 8:7, 17, 9:4-5, 10:10, 12:1, 7-8, 10, 12:24, 26; 1Chr. 24:11; 2Chr. 31:15

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Bible Search of the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for יֵשׁוּעַ finds 19 verses: e.g. the same sentence occurs in two places:

Ezra 2:36 & Nehemiah 7:39 LHB => הַֽכֹּהֲנִ֑ים בְּנֵ֤י יְדַֽעְיָה֙ לְבֵ֣ית יֵשׁ֔וּעַ תְּשַׁ֥ע מֵא֖וֹת שִׁבְעִ֥ים וּשְׁלֹשָֽׁה׃

Genealogies don't count. You can't find God's Name as יֵשׁ֔וּעַ When the scripture tells us that the demons knew יֵשׁוּעַ to be Christ, Your LEB removed "to be" Christ. Another tell tale of your antichristian disposition.

• @Pages The name Ἰησοῦς occurs frequently in the LXX and is there most often a rendering of yehôšûa‘ / yehôšua‘ and the later form of the name, yēšûa‘ (see Hatch / Redpath III, 84). In addition to Joshua the son of Nun (Exod 17:9f.; Num 11:28, etc.) Ἰησοῦς is used in the LXX of other persons, e.g., the high priest Joshua (Hag 1:1Zech 3:1) and the levite Joshua (2 Chr 31:15). The LXX form is based on the postexilic shortened form of the name and makes it declinable with the attachment of final sigma in the nominative. (Balz, H. R., & Schneider, G. (1990–). In Exegetical dictionary of the New Testament (Vol. 2, pp. 180–181). Eerdmans.)

Joshua is not Jesus, that is Deception 101.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 15 Bible Search of the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for יֵשׁוּעַ finds 19 verses: e.g. the same sentence occurs in two places:

Ezra 2:36 & Nehemiah 7:39 LHB => הַֽכֹּהֲנִ֑ים בְּנֵ֤י יְדַֽעְיָה֙ לְבֵ֣ית יֵשׁ֔וּעַ תְּשַׁ֥ע מֵא֖וֹת שִׁבְעִ֥ים וּשְׁלֹשָֽׁה׃

@Brother Rando November 16 Genealogies don't count. You can't find God's Name as יֵשׁ֔וּעַ When the scripture tells us that the demons knew יֵשׁוּעַ to be Christ, Your LEB removed "to be" Christ. Another tell tale of your antichristian disposition.

What is the relationship between redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ( יהוה Salvation ), & Emmanuel "אלהים God with us" ?

Isaiah 44:6 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

Please provide credible source(s) for assertion 'Your LEB removed "to be" Christ' as 'removed' implies the words were present at some point in the past, followed by removal. My previous research found a Mark 1:34 scribal addition "to be" Christ' in a Greek family of manuscripts.

Do your words describe the beam of wood OR the speck ? as described in Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

One speck I see is society (JW.org) physically absurd belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby. To me, believing in something physically impossible takes more belief & faith than I have.

Does @Brother Rando antichristian disposition describe JW.org online library having three Bibles that agree with LEB in Mark 1:34 (NOT have phrase "to be Christ") ?

Mark 1:34 LEB => 34 And he healed many who were sick with various diseases and expelled many demons. And he did not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 KJV => 34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 ASV => 34 And he healed many that were sick with divers diseases, and cast out many demons; and he suffered not the demons to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 The Bible in Living English => 34 and he cured many who were ill with various diseases, and expelled many demons, and would not let the demons speak, because they knew him.

What does the brackets mean in The Emphasized Bible ? 34 and he cured many that were sick with divers diseases, and many demons he cast out, and suffered not the demons to be talking,—because they knew him [to be Christ].

What is the quality of The Word in John 1:1c phrase ", καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος." ", and אלהים God being (was) The Word." ?

How many places can יֵשׁ֔וּעַ be in the midst at the same time ?

Matthew 18:18-20 LEB =>

“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven. Again, truly I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about any matter that they ask, it will be done for them from my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in the midst of them.”

Current world population is 8 billion people so 4 billion pairs could gather in יֵשׁ֔וּעַ name at the same time. If all 4 billion pairs prayed at the same time, then how many prayers would  Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God hear simultatneously ? 

Keep Smiilng 😊

• Pages

@Brother Rando

"Joshua is not Jesus, that is Deception 101."

This comment really has nothing to do with your two assertions from your second and third post on this page – "The Name of Jesus is nowhere in the Old Testament." and "The Name יֵשׁוּעַ is nowhere in the Old Testament." – to which I responded and said were in error. יֵשׁוּעַ is, in fact, found in the Old Testament and Ἰησοῦς is in the LXX 272 times.

Neither of your statements I quoted are about identity; they are about whether a particular proper noun exists in the Hebrew and Greek Old Testament scriptures which they do. 

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ What is the relationship between redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ( יהוה Salvation ), & Emmanuel "אלהים God with us" ?

Father and Son. "For the one whom God sent speaks the sayings of God, for He does not give the spirit sparingly. The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand." (John 3:34-35)

It's very difficult for Jesus to be God if GOD has given all things into his hands. Because Jesus is the Chief Messenger and is "who is like God?" He can also be named Immanuel which means "with us is God?

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. (Isaiah 9:6) This scripture easily links to (Proverbs 8:35-36) & (Judges 13:18)
    • His government shall be great, and of his peace there is no end: upon the throne of David, and his kingdom, to establish it, and to support with judgment and with righteousness, from henceforth and forever. The seal of Jehovah of hosts shall perform this. (Isaiah 9:7)
    • He is also given godlike titles. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

He also causes a Resurrection with his voice of a Chief Messenger. "the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,"

• Kiss the Chief Messenger lest he be angry on the way, and you perish for his anger burns quickly.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 16 What is the relationship between redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ( יהוה Salvation ), & Emmanuel "אלהים God with us" ?

@Brother Rando November 16 Father and Son.

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts ?

Isaiah 44:6 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

Keep Smiling 😊

• This is what Jehovah says, The King of Israeli and his Repurchaser,  Jehovah of armies: ‘I am the first and I am the last. There is no God but me. (Isaiah 44:6)

There is no God but JEHOVAH. “That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is absent from (Isaiah 44:6) because he is the Angel of Great Counsel. יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is the Son of Man, a son of God, a child of God.

• Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 16 What is the relationship between redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ( יהוה Salvation ), & Emmanuel "אלהים God with us" ?

@Brother Rando November 16 Father and Son.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 16 What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts ?

@Brother Rando November 16 This is what Jehovah says, The King of Israeli and his Repurchaser, Jehovah of armies: ‘I am the first and I am the last. There is no God but me. (Isaiah 44:6)

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me." Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ  "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

What spiritual being identifies as "I am the first and I am the last." & "I am ... the first and the last" ?

What was יהוה Yahweh purpose in יֵשׁ֔וּעַ commanding: πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Be Ye Believing

Keep Smiling 😊

•  “Again the Kingdom of the heavens is like a dragnet let down into the sea and gathering fish of every kind. 48  When it was full, they hauled it up onto the beach, and sitting down, they collected the fine onesl into containers, but the unsuitablem they threw away. 49  That is how it will be in the conclusion of the system of things.n The angels will go out and separate the wicked from among the righteous 50  and will cast them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be." (Matthew 13:47-50)

The angels are coming to the conclusion of separating you and casting you into the fiery furnace. Can you guess which angels have separated you? It's the Angel of Great Counsel who had his flaming sword guarding from THE WAY to the tree of Life because you are unworthy.

You reject Jehovah is Salvation and the one who carries his Father's Name. "But the one who ignores me harms himself, And those who hate me love death." (Proverbs 8:36)

• Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; (Proverbs 8:30)

• @Brother Rando November 17 “Again the Kingdom of the heavens is like a dragnet let down into the sea and gathering fish of every kind. 48  When it was full, they hauled it up onto the beach, and sitting down, they collected the fine onesl into containers, but the unsuitablem they threw away. 49  That is how it will be in the conclusion of the system of things.n The angels will go out and separate the wicked from among the righteous 50  and will cast them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be." (Matthew 13:47-50)

@Brother Rando November 17 The angels are coming to the conclusion of separating you and casting you into the fiery furnace. Can you guess which angels have separated you? It's the Angel of Great Counsel who had his flaming sword guarding from THE WAY to the tree of Life because you are unworthy.

Thank you for expressing your faith belief 😊 that has me wondering if your words are the beam of wood OR the speck in Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

One speck I see is society (JW.org) physically absurd belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby. To me, believing in something physically impossible takes more belief & faith than I have. Thankfully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God truthfully examines every human heart so angels separating wicked from righteous will correctly be done right the first time. If my understanding of the end times is correct, then persecution will soon provide opportunities to be a witness (martyr) as two billion people die by the sword, by famine, by pestilence, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Who is the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

If the Son of אלהים God describes the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ, then what does "The Son of Man" describe about יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

To be a human son needs something from a human father. If the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is אלהים God, then Numbers 23:19 is correct that אלהים God is NOT a son of humankind (ben adam).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Who is the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them:  “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him: “David’s.”  He asked them: “How is it, then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord, saying, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?  If, then, David calls him Lord, how is he his son?” (Matthew 22:41-44)

Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father הוה who is in the heavens will. (Matthew 7:21)

Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 17 Who is the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

@Brother Rando November 18 Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them:  “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him: “David’s.”  He asked them: “How is it, then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord, saying, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?  If, then, David calls him Lord, how is he his son?” (Matthew 22:41-44)

Why did David call him אדֹנִ֗ Lord ( יהוה ) ?

Adonai (אדֹנִ֗ Lord) had become the Jewish verbal substitute for יהוה at least two centuries before the birth of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

King David is an ancestor of Joseph (Matthew 1:1-16) & Mary (Luke 3:32-38), which leaves my question unanswered:

Who is the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

If the Son of אלהים God describes the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ, then what does "The Son of Man" describe about יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

To be a human son needs something from a human father. If the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is אלהים God, then Numbers 23:19 is correct that אלהים God is NOT a son of humankind (ben adam).

@Brother Rando November 18 Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father הוה who is in the heavens will. (Matthew 7:21)

Matthew 7:21-23 LEB spoken by יֵשׁ֔וּעַ (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

What does יֵשׁ֔וּעַ know about being יהוה Lord at the right hand of power on Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's throne ?

We agree 'the will of my Father' is the will of יהוה (but I do not have a textual translation reason for inserting יהוה by Father in Matthew 7:21).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ We agree 'the will of my Father' is the will of יהוה (but I do not have a textual translation reason for inserting יהוה by Father in Matthew 7:21).

The Son of Man refuses to give you sight and has struck you with dumbness so as not see or understand. Only those judged are cast into darkness because they love the darkness and refused the light.

• I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. (Daniel 7:13)
    • And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:14)

He then said to him: “Most truly I say to you men, you will see heaven opened up and the angels of God ascending and descending to the Son of man.” (John 1:51)

• Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but the one who descended from heaven, the Son of man. (John 3:13)
    • For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
    • Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, for his anger burns quickly.