Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ?

Comments

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 18 We agree 'the will of my Father' is the will of יהוה (but I do not have a textual translation reason for inserting יהוה by Father in Matthew 7:21).

@Brother Rando November 18 The Son of Man refuses to give you sight and has struck you with dumbness so as not see or understand. Only those judged are cast into darkness because they love the darkness and refused the light.

Thank you for expressing your faith belief 😊 that has me wondering if your words are 'the beam of wood' (about yourself) OR 'the speck' (about me) in Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

One speck I see is society (JW.org) physically absurd belief about Michael the archangel because JW.org describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby. To me, believing in something physically impossible takes more belief & faith than I have, which results in spiritual darkness.

Another speck is Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions (correct communication channel with the eternally True God always has correct predictions).

Puzzling is copying and pasting of scripture snippets by @Brother Rando that simply lack context and/or relevance. Invisible to me is @Brother Rando word substitution: not know which word(s) have Society substitutes: e.g. Michael the archangel.

Is evading many of my questions a form of dumbness ? (that does NOT want to consider/see eternal truth)

King David is an ancestor of Joseph (Matthew 1:1-16) & Mary (Luke 3:32-38): Who is the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

If the Son of אלהים God describes the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ, then what does "The Son of Man" describe about יֵשׁ֔וּעַ ?

To be a human son needs something from a human father. If the physical father of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is אלהים God, then Numbers 23:19 is correct that אלהים God is NOT a son of humankind (ben adam).

Matthew 7:21-23 LEB spoken by יֵשׁ֔וּעַ (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

What does יֵשׁ֔וּעַ know about being יהוה Lord at the right hand of power on Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's throne ?

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

What spiritual being identifies as "I am the first and I am the last." & "I am ... the first and the last" ?

What was יהוה Yahweh purpose in יֵשׁ֔וּעַ commanding: πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Be Ye Believing

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Correct rendering from a true Christian “Not everyone who says to me, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father יהוה  who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando November 19 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Thank you for expressing a faith belief that declares false rendering of original Jewish audience understanding of truthful words spoken by יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

Does Christ = Michael the archangel express my faith about Michael the archangel NOT being The Christ ?

@Brother Rando November 19 Correct rendering from a true Christian “Not everyone who says to me, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father יהוה  who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

How many in the original Jewish audience knew יהוה occurences (6,828) in the Hebrew Bible had been usually translated into Greek Septuagint (LXX) as κύριος kuriŏs Lord (92%) & sometimes as θεός thĕŏs God (4%) a couple centuries before יֵשׁ֔וּעַ spoke the sermon on the mount ?

Hebrew word אָב ʾâb was usually translated into Greek as πατηρ father. Humanly wonder how many in the original Jewish audience understood & believed Father יהוה & Son יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ (suspect a number of the Jewish disciples knew & believed: e.g. Nathaniel)

@Brother Rando November 19  Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.

Thankful for some conversations with JW adherents outside of my home, which is like this lengthy online discussion where no one has expressed a change in faith belief along with JW.org adherents evading a number of my questions.

Is trusting in the untrustworthy Society (JW.org) a form of trusting in humankind ?

Jeremiah 17:5-11 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, 

“Cursed is the person who trusts in humankind and makes flesh his strength, and turns aside his heart from יהוה Yahweh. And he will be like a juniper in the wilderness, and he will not see when good comes, and he will dwell in the parched places in the desert, in a land of salt flats, where no one lives. Blessed be the person who trusts in יהוה Yahweh, and יהוה Yahweh is his trust. For he will be like a tree planted by water, and to the stream it sends its roots, and it will not fear when heat comes, and its leaves will be luxuriant, and in the year of drought it will not be anxious, and it will not cease from the bearing of fruit. The heart is deceitful more than anything else, and it is disastrous. Who can understand it? 

I, יהוה Yahweh, examine the mind, I test the heart, and give to each one according to his way, according to the fruit of his deeds. Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay is one who amasses wealth without justice. In the middle of his days it will leave him, and at his end he will prove to be a fool.” 

How many have sinned (not done good) so they do not know eternal יהוה ? Psalm 14:1-7 LEB =>

The fool says in his heart, “There is no אלהים God.” They are corrupt. They do abominable deeds. There is none who does good. יהוה Yahweh looks down from heaven upon the children of humankind to see whether there is one who has insight, one who cares about אלהים God. All have gone astray; they are altogether corrupt. There is not one who does good; there is not even one. All who do evil — do they not know,  they who eat my people as though they were eating bread? They do not call on יהוה Yahweh. There they are very fearful because אלהים God is with the generation of the righteous. You would put to shame the plan of the poor, because יהוה Yahweh is his refuge. Oh that from Zion would come salvation for Israel! When יהוה Yahweh returns the fortunes of his people, Jacob will rejoice; Israel will be happy. 

My hope (Hope Of Perfect Eternity) comes from my choice to repent from my sins, believe the eternal spirit of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, whose human body died as the Holy substitute sin sacrifice so my agreement with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about my sins allows the Holy blood of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ to cleanse me from all my unrighteousness. I believe Michael the archangel is a loyal servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God so I look forward to intensely worshipping Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with Michael the archangel. ❤️ Love is a choice. Every human has free will for choosing what to believe & trust (& stubbornly holding onto personal beliefs, which includes incredible human heart deceptions). The wondrous beauty of Holy Heaven is old sin nature wiped away by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for those humans who truly want to ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God the most.

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ How many in the original Jewish audience knew יהוה occurences (6,828) in the Hebrew Bible had been usually translated into Greek Septuagint (LXX) as κύριος kuriŏs Lord (92%) & sometimes as θεός thĕŏs God (4%) a couple centuries beforespoke the sermon on the mount ?

• As the Antichrist, you reject  יֵשׁ֔וּעַ as the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent his Son, who was born of a woman and who was under law, (Galatians 4:4)
    •  Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts. (Malachi 3:1)
    •  יֵשׁ֔וּעַ the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh,

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando November 19 As the Antichrist, you reject יֵשׁ֔וּעַ as the Christ, the Son of the living God.

We disagree about my identification & rejection. My best friend, Righteous King יֵשׁ֔וּעַ lovingly reminded me of Matthew 5:1-16 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now when he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain and after he sat down, his disciples approached him. And opening his mouth he began to teach them, saying, 

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are the ones who mourn, because they will be comforted. 

Blessed are the meek, because they will inherit the earth. 

Blessed are the ones who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be satisfied. 

Blessed are the merciful, because they will be shown mercy. 

Blessed are the pure in heart, because they will see אלהים God. 

Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of אלהים God. 

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things against you, lying on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. 

“You are the salt of the earth. But if salt becomes tasteless, by what will it be made salty? It is good for nothing any longer except to be thrown outside and trampled under foot by people. You are the light of the world. A city located on top of a hill cannot be hidden, nor do they light a lamp and place it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. In the same way let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. 

Tasteless described me decades ago. Thankful my repentance from my sins has received miracolous cleansing resulting in salt that pleases Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

My hope (Hope Of Perfect Eternity) comes from my choice to repent from my sins, believe the eternal spirit of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, whose Holy human body (The Christ, The Son of The Living אלהים God) died as the Holy substitute sin sacrifice so my agreement with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about my sins allows the Holy blood of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ to cleanse me from all my unrighteousness. I believe Michael the archangel is a loyal servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God so I look forward to intensely worshipping Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with Michael the archangel. ❤️ Love is a choice. Every human has free will for choosing what to believe & trust (& stubbornly holding onto personal beliefs, which includes incredible human heart deceptions). The wondrous beauty of Holy Heaven is old sin nature wiped away by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for those humans who truly want to ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God the most.

Keep Smiling

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Tasteless described me decades ago. Thankful my repentance from my sins has received miracolous cleansing resulting in salt that pleases Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

•  the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh,  (Malachi 3:1)
    • So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3:16
    • Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’ Revelation 22:15

• @Brother Rando November 19 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Tasteless described me decades ago. Thankful my repentance from my sins has received miracolous cleansing resulting in salt that pleases Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

What was rendered that is false ? (in my Praise to Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for transformational Holy changes in me) ?

@Brother Rando November 19 the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, (Malachi 3:1)

Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

4397. מַֽלְאָךְ malʾâk, mal-awk´; from an unused root mean. to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; spec. of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 66.

How many יהוה voice(s) did Malachi hear in Malachi 3:1-4:6 LEB ? =>

Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. And who can endure the day of his coming? And who is the one who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire, like launderers’ alkali. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the children of Levi, and he will refine them like gold and like silver, and they will present to יהוה Yahweh offerings in righteousness. And the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to יהוה Yahweh, like in the days of old and like in former years. 

Then I will approach you for judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers, and against those who swear falsely, and against the oppressors of the hired worker with his wages, the widow and the orphan, and the abusers of the alien, and yet do not fear me,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

For I, יהוה Yahweh, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ Will a human dare to rob אלהים God? Yet you are robbing me! And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you an overflowing blessing. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be a land in which one takes joy,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה Yahweh. “But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve אלהים God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה Yahweh of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test God and they escape!’ ” 

Then those who revered יהוה Yahweh spoke with one another. And יהוה Yahweh listened attentively and heard, and a scroll of remembrance was written before him of those who revere יהוה Yahweh and ponder his name. “They will be mine,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “on the day that I am acting, my treasured possession. I will have compassion on them as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. You will return and see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve him. 

“For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “It will not leave behind for them root or branch. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise, with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. You will trample down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am going to act,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

Remember the instruction of my servant Moses, which I commanded him at Horeb to all Israel, the rules and regulations. Look! I am going to send to you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה Yahweh! And he will bring back the hearts of the fathers to the sons, and the hearts of the sons to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with a ban.” 

How can יהוה Yahweh of hosts identify as I, יהוה Yahweh ?

Does יהוה Yahweh & יהוה Yahweh of hosts share the name יהוה as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4

The last mention of church is in Revelation 3:14-22 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: “This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originator of אלהים God’s creation, says: ‘I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! Thus, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am about to vomit you out of my mouth! Because you are saying, “I am rich, and have become rich, and I have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and pitiable and poor and blind and naked, I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire, in order that you may become rich, and white clothing, in order that you may be clothed and the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed, and eye salve to smear on your eyes, in order that you may see. As many as I love, I reprove and discipline. Be zealous, therefore, and repent! Behold, I stand at the door and knock! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, indeed I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also have conquered and have sat down with my Father on his throne. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’ ” 

Near Laodicea were mountains with cold water & hot springs with hot water. Thankfully I choose to open the door of my heart for an intimate abiding relationship with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, which was the best decision I have ever made.

@Brother Rando November 19 Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’ Revelation 22:15

Do false words by @Brother Rando about me count as lying ?

Sadly too many humans do not choose to ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God the most.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Brother Rando November 19 the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, (Malachi 3:1)

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

4397. מַֽלְאָךְ malʾâkmal-awk´; from an unused root mean. to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; spec. of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

You claim the Hebrew text does not have the definite article (the) Yet your quote is with (the) “Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,”

So why have you added (the with messenger) then quote it anyways? Both sentences are a continuation of the same person (HE) not they, them or we.

• the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, HE cometh, (Malachi 3:1)
    • “Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — HE is about to come,”

• @Brother Rando November 21 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

4397. מַֽלְאָךְ malʾâkmal-awk´; from an unused root mean. to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; spec. of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 66.

@Brother Rando November 21 You claim the Hebrew text does not have the definite article (the) 

Malachi 3:1 Masoretic Hebrew Text (1008 CE) =>

1 הנני שלח מלאכי ופנה-דרך לפני ופתאם יבוא אל-היכלו האדון אשר-אתם מבקשים ומלאך הברית אשר-אתם חפצים הנה-בא אמר יהוה צבאות 

Two Hebrew words "ומלאך הברית" are literally "and messenger of the covenant" that does not have the definite article for Hebrew Strongs 4397. The other Hebrew word in Malachi 3:1 having the definite article is " האדון " " The Adonai " " The Lord ".

My Malachi 3:1 literal translation => "Look I sending my messenger and prepares he way to my face and suddenly come to his temple The Adonai who you seeking and messenger of the covenant who you desire look coming said יהוה hosts" that communicates to me: The Adonai Yeshua, יהוה hosts, is the covenant messenger, which consistent with new covenant in 1 Corinthians 11:23-32 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

For I received from the יהוה Lord what I also passed on to you, that the יהוה Lord Jesus, on the night in which he was betrayed, took bread, and after he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” Likewise also the cup, after they had eaten, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the יהוה Lord’s death until he comes. So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the יהוה Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and the blood of the יהוה Lord. But let a person examine himself, and in this way let him eat from the bread and let him drink from the cup. For the one who eats and drinks, if he does not recognize the body, eats and drinks judgment against himself. Because of this, many are weak and sick among you, and quite a few have died. But if we were evaluating ourselves, we would not be judged. But if we are judged by the יהוה Lord, we are being disciplined, in order that we will not be condemned with the world. 

Who spoke to Saul on the road to Damascus ? Acts 9:1-9 (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

But Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the יהוה Lord, went to the high priest and asked for letters from him to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, both men and women, he could bring them tied up to Jerusalem. Now as he proceeded, it happened that when he approached Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” So he said, “Who are you, יהוה Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting! But get up and enter into the city, and it will be told to you what you must do.” (Now the men who were traveling together with him stood speechless, because they heard the voice but saw no one.) So Saul got up from the ground, but although his eyes were open he could see nothing. And leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. And he was unable to see for three days, and he did not eat or drink. 

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

After you were caught in a lie. You tried to change your answer. Yet your quote is with (the) “Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,”

Then you later admit the Lord, the Angel, the messenger is Yehsua. I have been showing you this all along.

• the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, HE cometh, (Malachi 3:1)
    • For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9 6 (LXX)
    • because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

Claiming Yahweh is the Angel or the voice of the Chief Messenger is in error, it's Jesus who is the Christ, the son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

• @Brother Rando November 21 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

@Brother Rando November 21 After you were caught in a lie. You tried to change your answer. 

In hindsight, my parenthetical phrase describing Hebrew Strongs 4397 could have been expanded to => (and Hebrew text word of Hebrews Strongs 4397 with conjunction prefix does not have the definite article)

@Brother Rando November 21 Yet your quote is with (the) “Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,”

Lexham English Bible translation inserted the before messenger for smooth English. Also noticed your bolding is different than mine plus two of my questions await your reply:

How many יהוה voice(s) did Malachi hear in Malachi 3:1-4:6 LEB ? =>

Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. And who can endure the day of his coming? And who is the one who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire, like launderers’ alkali. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the children of Levi, and he will refine them like gold and like silver, and they will present to יהוה Yahweh offerings in righteousness. And the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to יהוה Yahweh, like in the days of old and like in former years. 

Then I will approach you for judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers, and against those who swear falsely, and against the oppressors of the hired worker with his wages, the widow and the orphan, and the abusers of the alien, and yet do not fear me,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

For I, יהוה Yahweh, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ Will a human dare to rob אלהים God? Yet you are robbing me! And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you an overflowing blessing. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be a land in which one takes joy,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה Yahweh. “But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve אלהים God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה Yahweh of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test אלהים God and they escape!’ ” 

Then those who revered יהוה Yahweh spoke with one another. And יהוה Yahweh listened attentively and heard, and a scroll of remembrance was written before him of those who revere יהוה Yahweh and ponder his name. “They will be mine,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “on the day that I am acting, my treasured possession. I will have compassion on them as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. You will return and see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve him. 

“For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “It will not leave behind for them root or branch. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise, with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. You will trample down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am going to act,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

Remember the instruction of my servant Moses, which I commanded him at Horeb to all Israel, the rules and regulations. Look! I am going to send to you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה Yahweh! And he will bring back the hearts of the fathers to the sons, and the hearts of the sons to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with a ban.” 

How can יהוה Yahweh of hosts identify as I, יהוה Yahweh ?

Noticed Michael the archangel is NOT named in Malachi 3:1-4:6

@Brother Rando November 21 Then you later admit the Lord, the Angel, the messenger is Yehsua. I have been showing you this all along.

The Watchtower Society (JW.org) promulgates an angel connection instead of connecting names.

What name(s) do you believe apply to Yeshua ?

Who from heaven spoke to Saul on the road to Damascus ? Acts 9:1-9 (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

But Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the יהוה Lord, went to the high priest and asked for letters from him to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, both men and women, he could bring them tied up to Jerusalem. Now as he proceeded, it happened that when he approached Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” So he said, “Who are you, יהוה Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting! But get up and enter into the city, and it will be told to you what you must do.” (Now the men who were traveling together with him stood speechless, because they heard the voice but saw no one.) So Saul got up from the ground, but although his eyes were open he could see nothing. And leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. And he was unable to see for three days, and he did not eat or drink. 

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

Lexham English Bible translation inserted the before messenger for smooth English. Also noticed your bolding is different than mine plus two of my questions await your reply:

But the scripture doesn't read an angel or a messenger but reads the angel or the messenger. But Isaiah read (a son) and (a child) and the Angel of Great Council. Yet you claim this is a God of three voices.

Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” So he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting! But get up and enter into the city, and it will be told to you what you must do.” 

Angels are often called Lord...

• the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, HE cometh, (Malachi 3:1)
    • For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9 6 (LXX)
    • because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

• @Brother Rando November 22 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Noticed Angel translation choice for Hebrew Strongs 4397 (and Hebrew text does not have the definite article)

@Brother Rando@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 22 Lexham English Bible translation inserted the before messenger for smooth English. Also noticed your bolding is different than mine plus two of my questions await your reply:

@Brother Rando November 22 But the scripture doesn't read an angel or a messenger but reads the angel or the messenger. 

English translations insert the for the angel or the messenger. Malachi 3:1 Masoretic Hebrew Text (1008 CE) =>

1 הנני שלח מלאכי ופנה-דרך לפני ופתאם יבוא אל-היכלו האדון אשר-אתם מבקשים ומלאך הברית אשר-אתם חפצים הנה-בא אמר יהוה צבאות 

Two Hebrew words "ומלאך הברית" are literally "and messenger of the covenant" that does not have the definite article for Hebrew Strongs 4397. The other Hebrew word in Malachi 3:1 having the definite article is " האדון " " The Adonai " " The Lord ".

My Malachi 3:1 literal translation => "Look I sending my messenger and prepares he way to my face and suddenly come to his temple The Adonai who you seeking and messenger of the covenant who you desire look coming said יהוה hosts" 

@Brother Rando November 22 But Isaiah read (a son) and (a child) and the Angel of Great Council. Yet you claim this is a God of three voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1  Isaiah 9:6-7 Lexham English Septuagint (LES) =>

Because a child was born to us; a son was given to us whose leadership came upon his shoulder; and his name is called “Messenger of the Great Council,” for I will bring peace upon the rulers and health to him. His leadership is great, and there is no limit to his peace on the throne of David and his kingdom, to establish and take hold of it by justice and by righteousness, now and forever. The eagerness of the יהוה Lord Sabaoth will do these things.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1 Isaiah 9:6-7 LEB =>

For a child has been born for us; a son has been given to us. And the dominion will be on his shoulder, and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His dominion will grow continually, and to peace there will be no end on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and sustain it with justice and righteousness now and forever. The zeal of יהוה Yahweh of hosts will do this.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1 Translation is the intersection of source language range of meaning with target language range of meaning within the bounds of human translator beliefs. The source language for LEB is Hebrew. The source language for LES is Greek LXX translation of Hebrew by Jewish scholars a couple centuries before יהוה Salvation (Jesus) was born as a child. Comparing phrases:

• LES 'and his name is called “Messenger of the Great Council,” for I will bring peace upon the rulers and health to him.'
    • LEB 'and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'

shows both phrases start with 'and his name is called' while LES continues with ancient Jewish interpretative belief, but LEB has literal translation of Hebrew nouns. An alternative "Prince of Peace" translation for שר-שלום is "Commander of Shalom".

Puzzling to me is the ancient Jewish interpretative belief of Hebrew nouns in Isaiah 9:6 over a century after Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God spoke through a human prophet. LES translation shows several verbs in ancient Jewish interpretation of Isaiah 9:6 name calling, which are NOT in Hebrew.

The Apostle Paul traveled to many cities. First place for Paul to share the Gospel was in Jewish synagogues. A number of Jews believed Adonai Yeshua HaMaschiach (they believed eternal truth in Holy Scriptures had been fulfilled) while other Jews refused to believe a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God could inhabit a human body: their experience with evil in every human agreed with Psalm 14:1 "There is none who does good." (so the Jews who refused to believe became like zealous Saul, who had been for persecuting/killing Adonai Yeshua HaMaschiach believers).

@Brother Rando November 22 Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” So he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting! But get up and enter into the city, and it will be told to you what you must do.” 

After Saul personally encountered Adonai Yeshua HaMaschiach, he transformed into the Apostle Paul, who preached Good News first to Jews, then to Gentiles. Every human chooses what to ❤️ love most: narrow is the righteous way to be abiding with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️😍

@Brother Rando November 22 Angels are often called Lord...

Does an angelic being speaking words of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God change supernatural nature (or does the angel continue to be a servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1 Isaiah 9:6-7 LEB =>

For a child has been born for us; a son has been given to us. And the dominion will be on his shoulder, and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His dominion will grow continually, and to peace there will be no end on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and sustain it with justice and righteousness now and forever. The zeal of יהוה Yahweh of hosts will do this.

Look at all he titles that are given to the Angel of Great Counsel.

• and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
    • all those title are godlike titles
    • who else would it be if not Michael whose name means who is like God?

Now when you add other scriptures to point to what the Prince of Peace does, it's very easy to see.

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9 6 (LXX)
    • because the Lord himself, in a shout, in the voice of a chief-messenger, and in the trump of God, shall come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first,

HE comes! The same angel that has godlike authority to forgive sins IS THE SON OF MAN.

• And the angel of God, who had gone before the camp of Israel, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from before them and stood behind them, Exodus 14:19
    • See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Take notice of him, and hear his voice, and do not think him one to be contemned: for he will not forgive when thou hast sinned, and my name is in him.

Now let's make this clear, you are the one making the claim that this is God. Michael certainly has godlike titles, forgives sins as the Son of Man, also destroys unbelievers and the unfaithful as with fire. Angels are under his Command, and God's angels are told by Jehovah to be obedient to him. Michael is God's Archangel, his Chief Messenger as the Word of God.

• The Angel of Great Counsel
    • The Lord himself
    • The Angel of the Covenant who inspects the temple

If you would like to learn more, today the world is in turmoil because Michael and his angels defeated Satan and his demons by removing their influence in heaven. "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time."

AS Satan told Jehovah previously about Job, people of this world blame God and curse Jehovah to his face like you do. You will not be rewarded for this villainy. 'Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’

Sacred Secret~~~> And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. (Rev 12:5)

• During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. 
    • And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled
    • The Son of Man is the Lord of the Sabbath. Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and  Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

Your claim that GOD hands the Kingdom to his God and Father is in ERROR. God is not a son, nor can anyone see God, that is why he sends his messengers, his angels to represent him. Nor does (Rev 12:5) state that God shepherds all the nations with an iron rod. It states (a son) a male is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. Keep denying him, it's not going to bother m at all, but you get the sword, don't cry like a little girl having a hissy fit.

• And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow was on his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire, Revelation 10:1
    • Can you guess which Angel this is?? Strong Angel, Mighty God, Prince of Peace.
    •  and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed in a garment that reached down to the feet and wearing a golden sash around his chest.  Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame, (Rev 1:13-14)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 1 Isaiah 9:6-7 LEB =>

@Brother Rando November 22 Look at all he titles that are given to the Angel of Great Counsel.

* and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

* all those title are godlike titles

* who else would it be if not Michael whose name means who is like God?

Physically how could a human baby be identifiable as Michael the great prince ?

Society (JW.org) describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby. Hence, your question 'who else would it be if not Michael whose name means who is like God?' becomes 'Since it cannot be Michael, Who else could it be ?'

What supernatural spirit has to be inside a human baby for the name Everlasting Father to be truthful ?

Genesis 1:1-5 LEB =>

In the beginning, אלהים God created the heavens and the earth — Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of אלהים God was hovering over the surface of the waters. And אלהים God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. And אלהים God saw the light, that it was good, and אלהים God caused there to be a separation between the light and between the darkness. And אלהים God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 

אלהים is a plural noun (minimum of three). What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

If a spiritual portion of the אלהים God, who said, “Let there be light!”, was inside a human baby, would the name Everlasting Father be truthful ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Genesis 1:1-5 LEB =>

In the beginning, אלהים God created the heavens and the earth — Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of אלהים God was hovering over the surface of the waters. And אלהים God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. And אלהים God saw the light, that it was good, and אלהים God caused there to be a separation between the light and between the darkness. And אלהים God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 

אלהים is a plural noun (minimum of three). What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

Notice the scripture never states JESUS.

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Physically how could a human baby be identifiable as Michael the great prince ?

Physically how could a human baby be identifiable as God?

IS God a child or a son? If so, then whose Son is God? Did God get lost at the age of 12? Why did Jesus pray to heaven if Jesus is God? You make the claim God became better than the angels because of the name he inherited?

• You really have been struck blind, not knowing the way out. So an angel named God to make God better than the angels? Are you stupid? (Hebrews 1:4)
    • So God's Name was inferior to the angels?
    • An angel told God's angels to worship God??? Plural is more than two but you never mention Holy Spirit anyways. If there is more than two then saying Jesus is God is a lie by your own standard.

The Bible never says Jesus is Most High. “That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAHart the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18)

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ If a spiritual portion of the אלהים God, who said, “Let there be light!”, was inside a human baby, would the name Everlasting Father be truthful ?

• And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow was on his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fireRevelation 10:1
    •  and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed in a garment that reached down to the feet and wearing a golden sash around his chest.  Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame, (Rev 1:13-14)
    • The strong angel whose like a son of man says “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last," (Rev 1:17)

I did not say אלהים God, was inside a human baby, I am making the claim that the Son of Man was the Human Baby! A child, a son, a male.

• @Brother Rando November 23 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Genesis 1:1-5 LEB =>

In the beginning, אלהים God created the heavens and the earth — Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of אלהים God was hovering over the surface of the waters. And אלהים God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. And אלהים God saw the light, that it was good, and אלהים God caused there to be a separation between the light and between the darkness. And אלהים God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 

אלהים is a plural noun (minimum of three). What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 23 Notice the scripture never states JESUS.

Did you notice Genesis chapter 1 does not mention יהוה Yahweh ?

Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

And אלהים God said, “Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.” So אלהים God created humankind in his image, in the likeness of אלהים God he created him, male and female he created them. And אלהים God blessed them, and אלהים God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven, and over every animal that moves upon the earth.” 

And אלהים God said, “Look — I am giving to you every plant that bears seed which is on the face of the whole earth, and every kind of tree that bears fruit. They shall be yours as food.” And to every kind of animal of the earth and to every bird of heaven, and to everything that moves upon the earth in which there is life I am giving every green plant as food.” And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning, a sixth day. 

What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 23 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Physically how could a human baby be identifiable as Michael the great prince ?

@Brother Rando November 23 Physically how could a human baby be identifiable as God?

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, “Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the יהוה Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

How did an angel of the יהוה Lord name & describe the one unique Holy human baby ?

6005. עִמָּנוּאֵל ʿImmânûwʾêl, im-maw-noo-ale´; from 5973 and 410 with suff. pron. ins.; with us (is) God; Immanuel, a typ. name of Isaiah’s son:—Immanuel.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 88.

What is the relationship between "Who is like God ?" & Immanuel “with us God” ?

@Brother Rando November 23 IS God a child or a son?

Is God an angel ?

@Brother Rando November 23 If so, then whose Son is God? 

Who is the physical human father of יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua ?

Genesis 3:1-15 LEB =>

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other wild animal which יהוה Yahweh God had made. He said to the woman, “Did אלהים God indeed say, ‘You shall not eat from any tree in the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat, but from the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, אלהים God said, ‘You shall not eat from it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die’.” But the serpent said to the woman, “You shall not surely die. For אלהים God knows that on the day you both eat from it, then your eyes will be opened and you both shall be like gods, knowing good and evil.” When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, and the tree was desirable to make one wise, then she took from its fruit and she ate. And she gave it also to her husband with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed together fig leaves and they made for themselves coverings. 

Then they heard the sound of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God walking in the garden at the windy time of day. And the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God among the trees of the garden. And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?” And he replied, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid because I am naked, so I hid myself.” Then he asked, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree from which I forbade you to eat?” And the man replied, “The woman whom you gave to be with me — she gave to me from the tree and I ate.” Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the serpent, 

Because you have done this, you will be cursed more than any domesticated animal and more than any wild animal. On your belly you shall go and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. And I will put hostility between you and between the woman, and between your offspring and between her offspring; he will strike you on the head, and you will strike him on the heel.” 

What offspring of the woman will strike a head blow to the father of lies ?

@Brother Rando November 23 Why did Jesus pray to heaven if Jesus is God?

What is humility ?

What was יהוה Yahweh purpose for Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) commanding: πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

What spiritual being identifies as "I am the first and I am the last." & "I am ... the first and the last" ?

Hebrews 1:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, “The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, “Your throne, O אלהים God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

Is Michael the archangel ("Who like God ?" with a flaming sword) among ALL the created angelic servants worshipping the Son righteously ruling on Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's throne ?

John 1:1-18 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with אלהים God, and the Word was אלהים God. This one was in the beginning with אלהים God. All things came into being through him, and apart from him not one thing came into being that has come into being. In him was life, and the life was the light of humanity. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it. 

A man came, sent from אלהים God, whose name was John. This one came for a witness, in order that he could testify about the light, so that all would believe through him. That one was not the light, but came in order that he could testify about the light. The true light, who gives light to every person, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came into being through him, and the world did not recognize him. He came to his own things, and his own people did not receive him. But as many as received him — to those who believe in his name — he gave to them authority to become children of אלהים God, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of a husband, but of אלהים God. 

And the Word became flesh and took up residence among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the one and only from the Father, full of grace and truth. John testified about him and cried out, saying, “This one was he about whom I said, ‘The one who comes after me is ahead of me, because he existed before me.’ ” For from his fullness we have all received, and grace after grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came about through Jesus Christ. No one has seen אלהים God at any time; the one and only, אלהים God, the one who is in the bosom of the Father — that one has made him known. 

Was there a time the Word was physically not the Son ?

Has the spiritual אלהים God quality of The Word changed ?

Has the fullness of אלהים God changed ?

My faith believes Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) is a spiritual portion in אלהים God (eternal quality of The Word is fully אלהים God) while the fullness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God was/is/will eternally exist with two more voices: The Will (Abba) & Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
    edited November 2022

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.

The scriptures state that Mary was to give birth to (a son). Notice the indefinite article placed before son. Your claim God יהוה is a son is unnatural.

But I think we both agree that only אלהים God can defeat Satan and his demons.

And war broke out in heaven: אלהים God battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled (Revelation 12:7)

• So your findings that Mary gave birth to (a son) אלהים God and this child was given the Name Jesus by Gabriel who is part of אלהים God
    • אלהים God in Revelation 12:7 is explain in "And she gave birth to a son, a male, אלהים God who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was snatched away to God יהוה and to his throne. (Rev 12:5)

But when we look in Revelation 12:7 we find the identity of אלהים God

• And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled (Revelation 12:7)

Also Satan mentioned Michael with out using his Name but rather his meaning when tempting Eve.

• For God אלהים God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like אלהים God, knowing good and bad. (Genesis 3:5) Notice gods in plural of the second rendering in your OWN BIBLE!!  It's not God or Gods, but rather gods as in angels. Look it up (Genesis 3:5)
    • Satan did not say you will be God but you will be like אלהים God
    • Michael is the Voice that was walking in the Garden, and judged Satan and Adam and Eve and placed cherubs and his flaming Sword at the entrance
    • So the (US) is Michael and his Angels who are אלהים God

• @Brother Rando November 25 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.

@Brother Rando November 25 The scriptures state that Mary was to give birth to (a son). Notice the indefinite article placed before son.

Who is the physical human father of יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua, a son born to Mary ?

Noticed @Brother Rando quoted scripture snippet from Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, “Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the יהוה Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

Agree with @Brother Rando about an indefinite article inserted by LEB translators. None of the original languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, Koine Greek) have an indefinite article so every indefinite article in English translations is a human belief interpretation.

Koine Greek text spoken by angel of/from יהוה Lord in Matthew 1:20-21 => Ἰωσὴφ υἱὸς Δαυίδ, μὴ φοβηθῇς παραλαβεῖν Μαρίαν τὴν γυναῖκά σου, τὸ γὰρ ἐν αὐτῇ γεννηθὲν ἐκ πνεύματός ἐστιν ἁγίου· τέξεται δὲ υἱὸν καὶ καλέσεις τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Ἰησοῦν, αὐτὸς γὰρ σώσει τὸν λαὸν αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τῶν ἁμαρτιῶν αὐτῶν.

My literal translation => Joseph son David, not be afraid to take Maria the wife of/from you, the for in her conceived from spirit being (is) of/from Holy: she moreover will give birth to son and you will call the name of/from him Jesus, he because will save the people of/from him from the sins of/from them.

@Brother Rando November 25 Your claim God יהוה is a son is unnatural.

Notice some subterfuge in @Brother Rando claim assertion. My faith believes a spiritual portion in אלהים God left Holy heaven to be clothed in a male human body, a son while a spiritual portion in אלהים God remained in Holy heaven as the Righteous King of the Universe, our Father. The other spiritual portion in אלהים God is always everywhere: Ruach HaKodesh, Breath The Holy.

Unnatural for me includes believing a proven liar: e.g. Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions (correct communication channel with the eternally True God always has correct predictions). Another unnatural example is believing something physically impossible: e.g. society (JW.org) describes life force being like electricity so nothing identifiable as Michael the archangel could have been transferred into a human baby.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God breathed into dust to form an adult man, whose human genome contained DNA that could be fashioned into a woman (remove the male Y chromosome & duplicate the female X chromosome). Physically doable is Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God altering a female human egg into a male zygote (human baby) without needing/using a male sperm so a Holy son is the seed of woman, as it is written in scripture.

What offspring of the woman will strike a head blow to the father of lies & be pierced in the heal ?

@Brother Rando November 25 But I think we both agree that only אלהים God can defeat Satan and his demons.

Nature shows amazing amount of diversity from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God creation design so my expectation is angelic beings also having amazing amount of diverse capabilities. Hence, I believe some angels were created as better fighters/warriors than others.

Every human shows the image of אלהים God while looking different along with different abilities designed & designated by our Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to wonderfully fit together to ❤️ Love Well as Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Loves. Our spiritual adversary is the father of lies, who was created exquisitely beautiful along with free will to choose what to love most. After our spiritual adversary pridefully wanted to exalt himself above his creator Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, his love morphed into intense hatred that wants to disrupt every human from ❤️ loving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God using any way possible, which includes religious pride: e.g. loyalty to a human organiztion being more important.

@Brother Rando November 25 So your findings that Mary gave birth to (a sonאלהים God and this child was given the Name Jesus by Gabriel who is part of אלהים God

What scripture shows אלהים (NOT 'sons of אלהים') describing angel(s) ?

Without scripture support for אלהים describing angel(s), what is the truth value of @Brother Rando assertion 'Gabriel who is part of אלהים God' ?

My faith believes all angelic beings (e.g. Michael, Gabriel, father of lies) were created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, but angelic beings are NOT part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Who fought in the war in heaven ? Revelation 12:1-13:10 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun and with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars, and who was pregnant and was crying out because she was having birth pains, and was in torment to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven, and behold, a great fiery red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven royal headbands. And his tail swept away a third of the stars from heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, in order that whenever she gave birth to her child he could devour it. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is going to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod, and her child was snatched away to אלהים God and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared there by אלהים God, so that they could feed her there for one thousand two hundred sixty days. And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. And they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 

And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our אלהים God and the authority of his Christ have come, because the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, the one who accuses them before our אלהים God day and night. And they conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives until death. Because of this, rejoice, you heavens, and those who live in them! Woe to the earth and to the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great anger, because he knows that he has little time!” 

And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. And the two wings of a great eagle were given to the woman, in order that she could fly into the wilderness, to her place where she is fed there for a time, and times, and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. And from his mouth the serpent spouted water like a river after the woman, in order that he could make her swept away by a river. And the earth came to the aid of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon had spouted out of his mouth. And the dragon was angry at the woman, and went away to fight against the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of אלהים God and who hold to the testimony about Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw coming up out of the sea a beast that had ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten royal headbands, and on its heads a blasphemous name. And the beast that I saw was similar to a leopard, and its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like the mouth of a lion, and the dragon gave it his power and his throne and great authority. And one of its heads appeared as though slaughtered to death, and its fatal wound had been healed. And the whole earth was astonished and followed after the beast. And they worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to make war with him? And a mouth was given to him speaking great things and blasphemies, and authority to act was given to him for forty-two months. And he opened his mouth for blasphemies toward אלהים God, to blaspheme his name and his dwelling, those who live in heaven. And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given to him over every tribe and people and language and nation. And all those who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name is not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered. If anyone has an ear, let him hear! 

If anyone is going into captivity, into captivity he goes. 

If anyone is to be killed by the sword, by the sword he is to be killed. 

Here is the patient endurance and the faith of the saints. 

Would angels fighting in heaven show individual loyalty for OR against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 25 Notice gods in plural of the second rendering in your OWN BIBLE!! 

My preferred English Bibles for this online discussion are the Lexham English Bible (LEB) & the Lexham English Septuagint (LES), which were designed to be used next to original language Bibles (LEB started with literal interlinear text). Genesis 3:1-15 LEB =>

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other wild animal which יהוה Yahweh God had made. He said to the woman, “Did אלהים God indeed say, ‘You shall not eat from any tree in the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat, but from the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, אלהים God said, ‘You shall not eat from it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die’.” But the serpent said to the woman, “You shall not surely die. For אלהים God knows that on the day you both eat from it, then your eyes will be opened and you both shall be like אלהים gods, knowing good and evil.” When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, and the tree was desirable to make one wise, then she took from its fruit and she ate. And she gave it also to her husband with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed together fig leaves and they made for themselves coverings. 

Then they heard the sound of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God walking in the garden at the windy time of day. And the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God among the trees of the garden. And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?” And he replied, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid because I am naked, so I hid myself.” Then he asked, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree from which I forbade you to eat?” And the man replied, “The woman whom you gave to be with me — she gave to me from the tree and I ate.” Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the serpent, 

Because you have done this, you will be cursed more than any domesticated animal and more than any wild animal. On your belly you shall go and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. And I will put hostility between you and between the woman, and between your offspring and between her offspring; he will strike you on the head, and you will strike him on the heel.” 

The Genesis 3:4-5 serpent spoken deception in Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) =>

לֹֽא־מ֖וֹת תְּמֻתֽוּן׃

כִּ֚י יֹדֵ֣עַ אֱלֹהִ֔ים כִּ֗י בְּיוֹם֙ אֲכָלְכֶ֣ם מִמֶּ֔נּוּ וְנִפְקְח֖וּ עֵֽינֵיכֶ֑ם וִהְיִיתֶם֙ כֵּֽאלֹהִ֔ים יֹדְעֵ֖י ט֥וֹב וָרָֽע׃

My literal translation (ye = you plural) =>

Not to die dying ye.

For knowing אלהים that on day to eat ye from it then be opening eyes of ye and be becoming like אלהים knowing good and evil

Hebrew verbs express kind of action while English verbs express time of action. My translation choice for Hebrew verbs having continuous kind of action is "-ing"

@Brother Rando November 25 Michael is the Voice that was walking in the Garden, and judged Satan and Adam and Eve and placed cherubs and his flaming Sword at the entrance

Thank you for expressing your faith belief. The name Michael appears once in the books of Moses (identifying human father). Numbers 13:1-16 LEB =>

And יהוה Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, “Send for yourself men, and let them explore the land of Canaan, which I am about to give to the Israelites; from each tribe of his father send one man, everyone a leader among them.” So Moses sent them from the desert of Paran on the command of יהוה Yahweh; all of the men were leaders of the Israelites. And these are their names: from the tribe of Reuben, Shammua son of Zaccur; from the tribe of Simeon, Shaphat son of Hori; from the tribe of Judah, Caleb son of Jephunneh; from the tribe of Issachar, Igal son of Joseph; from the tribe of Ephraim, Hoshea son of Nun; from the tribe of Benjamin, Palti son of Raphu; from the tribe of Zebulun, Gaddiel son of Sodi; from the tribe of Joseph, from the tribe of Manasseh, Gaddi son of Susi; from the tribe of Dan, Ammiel son of Gemalli; from the tribe of Asher, Sethur son of Michael; from the tribe of Naphtali, Nahbi son of Vophsi; from the tribe of Gad, Geuel son of Maki. These are the names of the men whom Moses sent to explore the land. And Moses called Hoshea son of Nun Joshua. 

Hebrew Bible has three sections: Torah, Prophets, & Writings. Michael the archangel is only named in the Writings section.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
    edited November 2022

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5)

Answer the question

• For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like אלהים gods, knowing good and bad. (Genesis 3:5)
    • Notice gods in plural of the second rendering in your OWN BIBLE!!  It's not God or Gods, but rather gods as in angels. Look it up (Genesis 3:5)

Who are the gods if it's not the one who is Like God and His angels? (Michael and His angels)

Who else causes a resurrection with a shout, with the voice of the archangel? Read (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

• @Brother Rando November 29 Answer the question

? ? ? Wondering if "Answer the question" is really an encouragement for @Brother Rando to answer my questions instead of evading them ? ? ?

To me, every English translation is human commentary on original language scripture. My previous reply on November 28 included Genesis 3:5 lookup with my literal translation from Hebrew Scripture of words spoken by the serpent, the father of lies.

@Brother Rando November 29 Who are the gods if it's not the one who is Like God and His angels? (Michael and His angels)

Who was the serpent speaking to ? & where was her husband ? Genesis 3:1-21 LEB =>

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other wild animal which יהוה Yahweh אלהים God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did אלהים God indeed say, ‘You shall not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat, but from the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, אלהים God said, ‘You shall not eat from it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die’.”

But the serpent said to the woman, “You shall not surely die. For אלהים God knows that on the day you both eat from it, then your eyes will be opened and you both shall be like אלהים gods, knowing good and evil.”

When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, and the tree was desirable to make one wise, then she took from its fruit and she ate. And she gave it also to her husband with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed together fig leaves and they made for themselves coverings. 

Then they heard the sound of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God walking in the garden at the windy time of day. And the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Yahweh אלהים God among the trees of the garden.

And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?

And he replied, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid because I am naked, so I hid myself.”

Then he asked, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree from which I forbade you to eat?

And the man replied, “The woman whom you gave to be with me — she gave to me from the tree and I ate.”

Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?

And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Then יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you will be cursed more than any domesticated animal and more than any wild animal. On your belly you shall go and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. And I will put hostility between you and between the woman, and between your offspring and between her offspring; he will strike you on the head, and you will strike him on the heel.” 

To the woman he said, “I will greatly increase your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bear children. And to your husband shall be your desire. And he shall rule over you.” 

And to Adam he said, “Because you listened to the voice of your wife and you ate from the tree from which I forbade you to eat, the ground shall be cursed on your account. In pain you shall eat from it all the days of your life. And thorns and thistles shall sprout for you, and you shall eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your brow you shall eat bread, until your return to the ground. For from it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.” 

And the man named his wife Eve, because she was the mother of all life. And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skin, and he clothed them. 

My literal translation of Genesis 3:4-5 words spoken by the serpent (ye = you plural) =>

Not to die dying ye.

For knowing אלהים that on day to eat ye from it then be opening eyes of ye and be becoming like אלהים knowing good and evil

If the serpent was only speaking to the woman, then singular pronouns would have been appropriate. Notice plural ye spoken so my interpretation is the serpent speaking to the woman with her husband hearing the temptation for two humans to become like אלהים knowing good and evil from eating fruit forbidden by אלהים. For evil knowledge, the first two Holy humans choose to sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God that resulted in lots of pain, which included losing intimate ❤️ fellowship with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

4317. מִיכָאֵל Mîykâʾêl, me-kaw-ale´; from 4310 and (the pref. der. from) 3588 and 410; who (is) like God?; Mikael, the name of an archangel and of nine Isr.:—Michael.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 65.

Where is מִיכָאֵל in the Genesis 3:4-5 serpent spoken deception ? Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) =>

לֹֽא־מ֖וֹת תְּמֻתֽוּן׃

כִּ֚י יֹדֵ֣עַ אֱלֹהִ֔ים כִּ֗י בְּיוֹם֙ אֲכָלְכֶ֣ם מִמֶּ֔נּוּ וְנִפְקְח֖וּ עֵֽינֵיכֶ֑ם וִהְיִיתֶם֙ כֵּֽאלֹהִ֔ים יֹדְעֵ֖י ט֥וֹב וָרָֽע׃

My eyes simply do not see מִיכָאֵל in the words spoken by the serpent in Genesis 3:4-5

How many אלהים can there be besides יהוה ?

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

What name was prophesied to be a righteous branch, who is a descendant of King David ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view as the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו have literal translation " יהוה of Righteousness we " so "of we" is translated as "our" that is consistent with plural אלהים God "of we" in Deuteronomy 6:4

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5)

What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

• Interesting you would quote a scripture that shows Jesus is god with a little "g". A lesser god.
    • "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, or the Father is greater than I am." John 14:28

According to Jesus Christ's own words he is not co-equal for the Father is greater than I am. You claim the plural אלהים God "of we" BECOME BETTER THAN THAN ANGELS BECUSE OF THE NAME THEY INHERITIED.

Now that's outright BLASPHEMY. The scriptures actually says, "having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as HE has inherited a more excellent name than theirs." (Hebrews 1:4)

• He is in singular. Not we, they, them.
    • So how is it the God (they) at one time was worse than the angels?

• @Brother Rando November 29 Interesting you would quote a scripture that shows Jesus is god with a little "g". A lesser god.

The adjective μικρός in Luke 19:3 describes the stature of Zacchaeus.

3398. μικρός mikrŏs, mik-ros´; includ. the comp.

μικρότερος mikrŏtĕrŏs, mik-rot´-er-os; appar. a prim. word; small (in size, quantity, number or (fig.) dignity):—least, less, little, small.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 48.

If the first sentence in John's Gospel had been: " Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ μικρός θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος. ", then @Brother Rando "A lesser god." would have John 1:1 scripture support. BUT John did NOT diminish the God quality of The Word by writing " Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος. " My John 1:1 literal translation => "In beginning being (was) The Word, and The Word being (was) with The God, and God being (was) The Word." where 'being (was)' expresses continous action (in past time), which is the imperfect verb tense.

Hebrew alphabet does not have UPPER & lower case letters. English capitalization is a human interpretation.

Isaiah 44:6 LHB => כֹּֽה־אָמַ֨ר יְהוָ֧ה מֶֽלֶךְ־יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל וְגֹאֲל֖וֹ יְהוָ֣ה צְבָא֑וֹת אֲנִ֤י רִאשׁוֹן֙ וַאֲנִ֣י אַחֲר֔וֹן וּמִבַּלְעָדַ֖י אֵ֥ין אֱלֹהִֽים׃

My literal translation => Thus said * יהוה King Israel and redeeming יהוה hosts I first and I last and except me there is no אלהים

• 'said' is my choice for perfect verbal aspect: whole & complete action

How many אלהים can there be besides יהוה ?

What is the relationship of  יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 & "Thus said * יהוה King Israel and redeeming יהוה hosts I first and I last and except me there is no אלהים" Isaiah 44:6 ?

John chapters 13 thru 16 are an interactive discourse during the 14th of Nisan (Pesach) evening that includes John 14:15-31 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you. 

I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you. Yet a little time and the world will see me no longer, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. The one who has my commandments and keeps them — that one is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him.” 

Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “יהוה Lord, why is it that you are going to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves me he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and will take up residence with him. The one who does not love me does not keep my words, and the word that you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me. These things I have spoken to you while residing with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name — that one will teach you all things, and will remind you of everything that I said to you. 

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you — not as the world gives, I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. You have heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am. And now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no power over me. But so that the world may know that I love the Father, and just as the Father has commanded me, thus I am doing. Get up, let us go from here! 

Does The Father being greater than יֵשׁ֔וּעַ infer the supernatural spirit inside יֵשׁ֔וּעַ was/is NOT a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

What was יהוה Yahweh purpose in יֵשׁ֔וּעַ commanding: πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

@Brother Rando November 29 According to Jesus Christ's own words he is not co-equal for the Father is greater than I am. You claim the plural אלהים God "of we" BECOME BETTER THAN THAN ANGELS BECUSE OF THE NAME THEY INHERITIED.

Thank you for trying to express my claim (albeit wording is puzzling as Society snippet approach to scripture is intertwined & The Word is one voice in plural אלהים God, who left Holy heaven to be clothed in a Holy human body).

κληρονομέω (klēronomeō). vb. to inherit. To receive rights or real property in perpetuity by means other than purchase or exchange.

This word is the most common Septuagint translation of יָרַשׁ (yāraš, “to take possession”). While in the Septuagint klēronomeō may translate to instances of yāraš in which the beneficiary receives real property and possibly uses force, in the nt klēronomeō is used only of inheriting rights or intangible blessing by bequest, never of inheriting real property. (The one possible exception to this principle occurs in Matt 5:5, where the meek “inherit” [klēronomeō] the earth.) The nt instance of a divine being as subject of klēronomeō occurs in Heb 1:4, where Christ inherits (klēronomeō) a name from God. Galatians 4:30 quotes Genesis 21:10, in which the Septuagint says that Hagar’s son Ishmael will not gain the inheritance (klēronomeō, translating yāraš) due Abraham’s favored son, Isaac. Hebrews 12:17 uses klēronomeō in a similar way (although not directly quoting the ot) to reference Esau’s inability to inherit the birthright from his father Isaac. All other uses of klēronomeō reference blessings that Christians receive from God. The blessing is usually eternal life (Matt 19:29; Mark 10:17; Luke 10:25; 18:18) or the kingdom of God (Matt 25:34; 1 Cor 6:9, 10; 15:50; Gal 5:21).

John W. Herbst, “Inheritance,” ed. Douglas Mangum et al., Lexham Theological Wordbook, Lexham Bible Reference Series (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2014).

Humanly wonder about relative greatness of three voices intimately connected within Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (especially after The Word ❤️ lovingly completed Holy redeeming sacrifice). Also wonder about relationship of Hebrews 1:4 inherited name & royal headband name in Revelation 19:11-16 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and the one seated on it was called “Faithful” and “True,” and with justice he judges and makes war. Now his eyes were a flame of fire, and on his head were many royal headbands having a name written that no one except he himself knows. And he was dressed in an outer garment dipped in blood, and his name is called the Word of אלהים God. And the armies that are in heaven, dressed in clean, white fine linen, were following him on white horses. And out of his mouth came a sharp sword, so that with it he could strike the nations. And he will shepherd them with an iron rod, and he stomps the winepress of the wine of the furious wrath of אלהים God, the All-Powerful. And he has a name written on his outer garment and on his thigh: “King of kings and יהוה Lord of lords.” 

Hebrews 1:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, “The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, “Your throne, O אלהים God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

Is Michael the archangel ("Who like God ?" with a flaming sword) among ALL the created angelic servants worshipping the Son righteously ruling on Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's throne ?

If the Son did not eternally exist, how could: “You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” be true ?

Was wisdom part of the foundation of the earth in the beginning ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5) What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

You admit and claim אלהים is god with the little "g" and then then claim it doesn't exist while (Genesis 3:5) is quoted from the LEB... all of a sudden the LEB is in error but it doesn't exist?

• "For God knows that on the day you both eat from it, then your eyes will be opened and you both shall be (like אלהים gods), knowing good and evil.” (Genesis 3:5) Yes יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is included...with his angels. (Revelation 12:7)
    • For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

Since you like to delete scripture, which part of (1 Thessalonians 4:16) do you disagree with?

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Was wisdom part of the foundation of the earth in the beginning ?

• How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom. The earth is full of what you have made. Psalm 104:24
    • I was ⌊beside⌋ a master workman, and I was delighting day by day, rejoicing before him ⌊always⌋, Proverbs 8:30
    • And now, Father, you glorify me ⌊at your side⌋ with the glory that I had ⌊at your side⌋ before the world existed. John 17:5
    • but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 1 Corinthians 1:24

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ For to which of the angels did he ever say, “You are my son, today I have begotten you,” and again, “I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “And let all the angels of God worship him.” 

• God has completely fulfilled it to us, their children, by resurrecting Jesus; just as it is written in the second psalm: ‘You are my sontoday I have become your father.’ Acts 13:33
    • So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.” Hebrews 5:5
    • “He said to me, ‘Your son Solomon is the one who will build my house and my courtyards, for I have chosen him as my son and I will become his father.' 1 Chronicles 28:6

Notice God is not the Builder of the Temple but Wisdom is:

• Wisdom has built her house; she has hewn her seven pillars. She has slaughtered her slaughtering, mixed her wine, and also set her table. Proverbs 9:1-2
    • As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean the seven congregations. Revelation 1:20
    • Christ is the Wisdom of God. 1 Corinthians 1:24

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 29 What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

@Brother Rando November 30 You admit and claim אלהים is god with the little "g" and then then claim it doesn't exist while (Genesis 3:5) is quoted from the LEB... all of a sudden the LEB is in error but it doesn't exist?

Thank you for trying to describe what you see in my claims. First occurence of "it doesn't exist" is in @Brother Rando November 30 comment.

Hebrew & Aramaic alphabets do not have UPPER & lower case letters. Koine Greek alphabet does have UPPER & lower case letters, but original scripture manuscripts are either ALL UPPER CASE or all lower case letters.

English capitalization is a human interpretation: e.g. Big "G" & little "g" (Mixed Case does NOT exist in original language scripture documents).

My November 29 reply has אלהים by God & gods in Genesis 3:1-21 LEB.

Noticed two questions about Genesis 3:5 for @Brother Rando => Who was the serpent speaking to ? & where was her husband ? 

Another question: Where is מִיכָאֵל (Mîykâʾêl) in the Genesis 3:4-5 serpent spoken deception ? Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) =>

לֹֽא־מ֖וֹת תְּמֻתֽוּן׃

My eyes simply do not see מִיכָאֵל in the Hebrew words spoken by the serpent in Genesis 3:4-5 (plus scope of good & evil knowledge does not remind me of Michael the archangel, the great prince for Jewish people)

Question related to Revelation 12:7 => Would angels fighting in heaven show individual loyalty for OR against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 30 Since you like to delete scripture, which part of (1 Thessalonians 4:16) do you disagree with?

Your words are your own, especially about liking to delete scripture words.

What is the purpose of @Brother Rando ignoring scripture context ? Is every numbered scripture snippet a proverb ?

Every word has meaning in a sentence. A sentence has meaning in a paragraph. A paragraph has meaning in a larger unit. Scripture genre of proverbs has smaller larger units (while also having poetic reflections to consider).

Noticed @Brother Rando November 30 reply has 12 snippets of artificially numbered scripture (& humanly puzzled about @Brother Rando perceived relationships). Original language manuscripts do NOT have chapter & verse numbering.

Paul's letters were read out loud to groups of people. 1 Thessalonians 4:1-5:28 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Finally therefore, brothers, we ask you and appeal to you in the יהוה Lord Jesus that, just as you have received from us how it is necessary for you to live and to please אלהים God, just as indeed you are living, that you progress even more. For you know what commands we gave to you through the יהוה Lord Jesus. For this is the will of אלהים God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in lustful passion, just as also the Gentiles who do not know אלהים God; not to transgress and to exploit his brother in the matter, because the יהוה Lord is the one who avenges concerning all these things, just as also we told you beforehand and testified solemnly. For אלהים God did not call us to impurity, but in holiness. Therefore the one who rejects this is not rejecting man, but אלהים God, who also gives his Holy Spirit to you. But concerning brotherly love, I do not have need to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by אלהים God to love one another, for indeed you are practicing it toward all the brothers in all of Macedonia. But we urge you, brothers, to progress even more, and to aspire to live a quiet life, and to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, just as we commanded you, so that you may live decently toward those outside, and may have need of nothing. 

Now we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning those who have fallen asleep, so that you will not grieve as also the rest, who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, thus also אלהים God will bring those who have fallen asleep through Jesus together with him. For this we say to you by the word of the יהוה Lord, that we who are alive, who remain until the יהוה Lord’s coming, will not possibly precede those who have fallen asleep. For the יהוה Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of אלהים God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who remain, will be snatched away at the same time together with them in the clouds for a meeting with the יהוה Lord in the air, and thus we will be together with the יהוה Lord always. Therefore comfort one another with these words. Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need of anything to be written to you, for you yourselves well know that the day of the יהוה Lord is coming in the same way as a thief in the night. Whenever they say “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction will overtake them like the birth pains of a pregnant woman, and they will not possibly escape. But you, brothers, are not in the darkness, so that the day should catch you like a thief, for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. So then, we must not sleep like the rest, but must be on the alert and be self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night. But because we are of the day, we must be sober, by putting on the breastplate of faith and love and as a helmet the hope of salvation, because אלהים God did not appoint us for wrath, but for the obtaining of salvation through our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live at the same time with him. Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, just as indeed you are doing. Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and rule over you in the יהוה Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them beyond all measure in love, because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. And we urge you, brothers, admonish the disorderly, console the discouraged, help the sick, be patient toward all people. See to it that no one pays back evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue good toward one another and toward all people. Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in everything; for this is the will of אלהים God for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies, but examine all things; hold fast to what is good. Abstain from every form of evil. Now may the אלהים God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your spirit and soul and body be kept complete, blameless at the coming of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, who also will do this. Brothers, pray for us. Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss. I adjure you by the יהוה Lord, have this letter read aloud to all the brothers. The grace of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 

Thankfully my inserting of יהוה Lord & אלהים God had me read this passage similar to early groups of believers in our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. Humanly I can only imagine three beautifully intertwined sounds when יהוה Lord himself will descend from heaven:

• a shout of command (by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God)
    • the voice of the archangel (gladly serving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God)
    • the trumpet of אלהים God (humanly not know who is playing the trumpet)

One notable difference between my LEB formatting and Koine Greek manuscripts is a space between words & Mixed case. 1 Thessalonians 4:1 in a Koine Greek manuscript looks like => finallytherefore,brothers,weaskyouandappealtoyouinthelordjesusthat,justasyouhavereceivedfromushowitisnecessaryforyoutoliveandtopleasegod,justasindeedyouareliving,thatyouprogressevenmore.

Ancient writing materials were expensive so spaces were not placed between words, which allowed more words to be written.

Curious about @Brother Rando comments & quoting ? noticed יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Revelation 22:13 words missing plus puzzling Christ (Genesis 3:5):

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 29 What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 ?

@Brother Rando November 29 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5)

@Brother Rando November 29 What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 30 What is the relationship of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 & "Thus said * יהוה King Israel and redeeming יהוה hosts I first and I last and except me there is no אלהים" Isaiah 44:6 ?

@Brother Rando November 30 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5) What is the relationship between King יהוה Yahweh & redeemer יהוה Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6 & יֵשׁ֔וּעַ

What is it about יֵשׁ֔וּעַ words in Revelation 22:13 that @Brother Rando does NOT want to see ?

@Brother Rando November 30 As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean the seven congregationsRevelation 1:20

Noticed NWT snippet has "the sacred secret" translation for Greek Strongs 3466:

3466. μυστήριον mustēriŏn, moos-tay´-ree-on; from a der. of μύω muō (to shut the mouth); a secret or “mystery” (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites):—mystery.

James Strong, A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Greek Testament and The Hebrew Bible (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009), 49.

Revelation 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

I, John, your brother and co-sharer in the affliction and kingdom and steadfastness in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony about Jesus. I was in the Spirit on the יהוה Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a great sound like a trumpet saying, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.” 

And I turned to see the voice which was speaking with me, and when I turned, I saw seven gold lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching to the feet and girded around his chest with a golden belt, and his head and hair were white like wool, white as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame, and his feet were like fine bronze when it has been fired in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters, and he had in his right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword coming out of his mouth, and his face was like the sun shining in its strength. 

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead person, and he placed his right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid! I am the first and the last, and the one who lives, and I was dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever, and I hold the keys of death and of Hades. Therefore, write the things which you saw, and the things which are, and the things which are about to take place after these things. As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand and the seven gold lampstands — the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches. 

What is the relationship of  יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the first and the last, and the one who lives, and I was dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever, and I hold the keys of death and of Hades. ” Revelation 1:17-18, יֵשׁ֔וּעַ "... I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13 & "Thus said יהוה King Israel and redeeming יהוה hosts I first and I last and except me there is no אלהים" Isaiah 44:6 ?

Noticed @Brother Rando quoting of 1 Corinthians 1:24 deleted some words. 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

For the message about the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of אלהים God. For it is written, 

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the intelligence of the intelligent I will confound.” 

Where is the wise person? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not אלהים God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since, in the wisdom of אלהים God, the world through its wisdom did not know אלהים God, אלהים God was pleased through the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe. For indeed, Jews ask for sign miracles and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a cause for stumbling, but to the Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of אלהים God and the wisdom of אלהים God. For the foolishness of אלהים God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of אלהים God is stronger than human strength. For consider your calling, brothers, that not many were wise according to human standards, not many were powerful, not many were well born. But the foolish things of the world אלהים God chose in order that he might put to shame the wise, and the weak things of the world אלהים God chose in order that he might put to shame the strong, and the insignificant of the world, and the despised, אלהים God chose, the things that are not, in order that he might abolish the things that are, so that all flesh may not boast before אלהים God. But from him you are in Christ Jesus, who became wisdom to us from אלהים God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, just as it is written, “The one who boasts, let him boast in the יהוה Lord.” 

1 Corinthians 1:24 SBLGNT => αὐτοῖς δὲ τοῖς κλητοῖς, Ἰουδαίοις τε καὶ Ἕλλησιν, Χριστὸν θεοῦ δύναμιν καὶ θεοῦ σοφίαν.

My literal translation => they but in/by/to the called, in/by/to Jews both and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom.

Keep Smiling 😊

• FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (Genesis 3:5) 1 Corinthians 1:24 SBLGNT => αὐτοῖς δὲ τοῖς κλητοῖς, Ἰουδαίοις τε καὶ Ἕλλησιν, Χριστὸν θεοῦ δύναμιν καὶ θεοῦ σοφίαν.

My literal translation => they but in/by/to the called, in/by/to Jews both and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom.

That scripture doesn't have the word (THEY) in it. You're being untruthful once again. Here is the translation for others to see that you are twisting scripture:

So let's visit your latest's twisting of scripture.

• "My literal translation => they but in/by/to the called, in/by/to Jews both and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom."

How is it that now Christ is of/from God when 1 Corinthians 1:24 never states such a thing?

I notice you have no problem claim is Jesus is אלהים god with the little "g" since he is the Commander of hosts/angels.

Yahweh of hosts “am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6

Remember this scripture? In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. If you would like to remove the letter (a) I am okay with that.

• In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was אלהים god.

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Hebrew & Aramaic alphabets do not have UPPER & lower case letters. Koine Greek alphabet does have UPPER & lower case letters, but original scripture manuscripts are either ALL UPPER CASE or all lower case letters.

English capitalization is a human interpretation: e.g. Big "G" & little "g" (Mixed Case does NOT exist in original language scripture documents).

You have no problem Capitalizing certain words... but I did notice when Jesus is spoken as god or a god, you become stubborn and upset say claim is God.

Well, well, you even quoted Revelation 1:17-18 is support of Yahweh of hosts am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6

• “Do not be afraid! I am the first and the last, and the one who lives, and I was dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever, and I hold the keys of death and of Hades."

Interesting demonic ploy to claim God died. However God can not die... So who was that person who really died? If Yahweh of hosts is god... then John 1:1 is accurate by the Jehovah's Witnesses. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

Can't be God who is already eternal and existed from everlasting to everlasting. WHY? Because in the Beginning was the Word... god or a god. He came "to be". 1510  eimí  (the basic Greek verb which expresses being, i.e. "to be") 

Watchtower Explanation:

• the beginning:  In the Scriptures, the meaning of the term “beginning” depends on the context. Here the Greek word ar·kheʹ cannot refer to “the beginning” of God the Creator, for he is eternal, having no beginning. (Ps 90:2)
    • It must, therefore, refer to the time when God began creating. God’s first creation was termed the Word, a heavenly designation of the one who became Jesus. (Joh 1:14-17)
    • So Jesus is the only one who can rightly be called “the firstborn of all creation.” (Col 1:15) He was “the beginning of the creation by God” (Re 3:14), so he existed before other spirit creatures and the physical universe were created.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 1 1 Corinthians 1:24 SBLGNT => αὐτοῖς δὲ τοῖς κλητοῖς, Ἰουδαίοις τε καὶ Ἕλλησιν, Χριστὸν θεοῦ δύναμιν καὶ θεοῦ σοφίαν.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 1 My literal translation => they but in/by/to the called, in/by/to Jews both and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom.

@Brother Rando December 1 That scripture doesn't have the word (THEY) in it. 

What is the Koine Greek identification/parsing of αὐτοῖς ?

Is THEY a pronoun, personal, 3rd person, plural ?

My apologies for my human mistake in leaving out dative grammatical function: Locative (in) / Instrumental (by) / Dative (to) for they.

My updated literal translation => in/by/to they but in/by/to the called, in/by/to Jews both and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom.

@Brother Rando December 1 How is it that now Christ is of/from God when 1 Corinthians 1:24 never states such a thing?

Genitive grammatical function: Genitive (of) / Ablative (from)

My literal translation kept Koine Greek word order, which is different than smooth English. The Koine Greek words δὲ (but, moreover) & τε (both) are postpositive, which means δὲ & τε always has a word before it in a clause.

My literal translation with postpositives moved to clause beginning => but in/by/to they in/by/to the called, both in/by/to Jews and in/by/to Greeks, Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom.

1 Corinthians 1:22-24 LEB is one Greek sentence => For indeed, Jews ask for sign miracles and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a cause for stumbling, but to the Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Artificial chapter & verse numbering have numerous alignment issues with original language sentences.

The 1 Corinthians 1:24 snippet of clauses describes/expands the primary point: "we preach Christ crucified"

My 1st literal clause ", but in/by/to they in/by/to the called, " is rendered in LEB => ", but to those who are called, " (with who are showing LEB smooth English additions) Also noticed LEB change to an English determiner pronoun (those), which is different than plural personal pronoun.

My 2nd literal clause ", both in/by/to Jews and in/by/to Greeks, " is rendered in LEB => ", both Jews and Greeks, "

My 3rd literal clause ", Christ of/from God power and of/from God wisdom. " is rendered in LEB => ", Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. " (with LEB is verbal addition, consistent with English translations using a present tense verb to express timelessness of verbless clauses). Also noticed LEB added definite article (the) that is not present in original language text so my opinion is the should have been italicized.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 1 Hebrew & Aramaic alphabets do not have UPPER & lower case letters. Koine Greek alphabet does have UPPER & lower case letters, but original scripture manuscripts are either ALL UPPER CASE or all lower case letters.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 1 English capitalization is a human interpretation: e.g. Big "G" & little "g" (Mixed Case does NOT exist in original language scripture documents).

@Brother Rando December 1 You have no problem Capitalizing certain words... but I did notice when Jesus is spoken as god or a god, you become stubborn and upset say claim is God.

I stubbornly ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, which includes me ❤️ Loving יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה, who was crucified for my sins (while painfully dying for all human sins). The nature of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love cannot force any human to repent from their sins & want forgiveness from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with cleansing from unrighteousness to become Holy & Blameless. After the war in heaven results in satan & demons being kicked out, then every creature in the presence of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God wants/experiences Holy Righteous Just Love that really desires the best for everyone (way beyond human words to describe). Every creature that chose to love something else more than Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God will experience awful torment away from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love (in the place prepared for satan & demons). I agree with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about having no desire for any creature to experience awful torment away from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love, but I am limited to choosing my own first Love that includes my faith belief of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely one with three voices. All created beings have a single individual voice.

@Brother Rando December 1 Remember this scripture? In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. If you would like to remove the letter (a) I am okay with that.

@Brother Rando December 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was אלהים god.

John 1:1 SBLGNT => Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

My translation with אלהים => In beginning being (was) The Word, and The Word being (was) with The אלהים, and The Word being (was) אלהים.

Note 1: the preposition Ἐν has a finger pointing aspect like the definite article so a number of English translations have "In the beginning".

Note 2: 'being (was)' expresses continous action (in past time), the imperfect tense, active voice, indicative mood conjugation of verb εἰμί ĕimi (to be). Kind of action is primary Koine Greek verbal expression, with time of action secondary.

Koine Greek grammar shows quality of The Word being (was) אלהים while Holy completeness of אלהים was/is/will be more than The Word.

@Brother Rando December 1 Well, well, you even quoted Revelation 1:17-18 is support of Yahweh of hosts am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me.Isaiah 44:6

@Brother Rando December 1 * “Do not be afraid! I am the first and the last, and the one who lives, and I was dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever, and I hold the keys of death and of Hades."

@Brother Rando December 1 Interesting demonic ploy to claim God died. However God can not die...

Does Holy inspired scripture have lie(s) about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

... So who was that person who really died? If Yahweh of hosts is god...

If יהוה hosts = The Word = a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what was accomplished by Holy human body being crucified ?

... then John 1:1 is accurate by the Jehovah's Witnesses. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

We disagree about JW accuracy. Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions prove JW's really do not know Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (while JW's stubbornly proclaim false knowledge, which includes loyalty to the human society organization: when Watchtower publishes a doctinal change, JW choice is personal change to match Watchtower OR be shunned).

Does eternal truth of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God change ?

@Brother Rando December 1 Can't be God who is already eternal and existed from everlasting to everlasting. WHY? Because in the Beginning was the Word... god or a god. He came "to be". 1510  eimí (the basic Greek verb which expresses being, i.e. "to be") 

Koine Greek verbal system has four tenses that have secondary past time in the indicative mood: imperfect, perfect, pluperfect, aorist. English verb 'came' is past tense, which does NOT express kind of action: quite different than Hebrew, Aramaic, & Greek. The infinitive "to be" spelling of verb εἰμί is NOT in John 1:1

@Brother Rando December 1 Watchtower Explanation

Remember Watchtower is a proven liar: e.g. Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions (correct communication channel with the eternally True God always has correct predictions). Our spiritual adversary is a master manipulator for blending falsehood with eternal truth for the purpose of disrupting every human from truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. 

@Brother Rando December 1 the beginning: In the Scriptures, the meaning of the term “beginning” depends on the context. Here the Greek word ar·kheʹ cannot refer to “the beginning” of God the Creator, for he is eternal, having no beginning. (Ps 90:2)

We agree Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is eternal. Both Hebrew Genesis 1:1 and Greek John 1:1 literally have "In beginning" where 'the' is inserted into numerous English translations "In the beginning" (reflects definite finger pointing aspect of the preposition in).

@Brother Rando December 1 It must, therefore, refer to the time when God began creating. God’s first creation was termed the Word, a heavenly designation of the one who became Jesus. (Joh 1:14-17)

We disagree about the first thing created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. John 1:1-5 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with אלהים God, and the Word was אלהים God. This one was in the beginning with אלהים God. All things came into being through him, and apart from him not one thing came into being that has come into being. In him was life, and the life was the light of humanity. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it. 

What already existed when the thing wisdom was created (& came into being) ?

@Brother Rando December 1 So Jesus is the only one who can rightly be called “the firstborn of all creation.” (Col 1:15) He was “the beginning of the creation by God” (Re 3:14), so he existed before other spirit creatures and the physical universe were created.

Remember two Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה Lord, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים God, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים God, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven. 

What is the relationship between "the firstborn from the dead" & "I hold the keys of death and of Hades" ?

Revelation 3:14-22 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 

This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originator of אלהים God’s creation, says: ‘I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! Thus, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am about to vomit you out of my mouth! Because you are saying, “I am rich, and have become rich, and I have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and pitiable and poor and blind and naked, I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire, in order that you may become rich, and white clothing, in order that you may be clothed and the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed, and eye salve to smear on your eyes, in order that you may see. As many as I love, I reprove and discipline. Be zealous, therefore, and repent! Behold, I stand at the door and knock! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, indeed I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also have conquered and have sat down with my Father on his throne. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’ ” 

My Best Friend Forever, King Righteous יהוה יֵשׁ֔וּעַ, continues to knock at your door, but believing the man Jesus cannot be אלהים keeps your personal door closed (and belief layers act as sound insulation to muffle knocking).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Brother Rando December 1 Interesting demonic ploy to claim God died. However God can not die...

FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  Does Holy inspired scripture have lie(s) about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

... So who was that person who really died? If Yahweh of hosts is god...

If יהוה hosts = The Word = a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what was accomplished by Holy human body being crucified ?

Yes, the Word is the Yahweh of Hosts which is the Commander/Captain/ Prince. We both agreed this was Michael 'who is like God? You already admitted that this is not God himself.

Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, you appointed them to execute judgment; My Rock, you established them for punishment. (Habakkuk 1:12)

• Notice this is not talking about Jesus but Jehovah. Jehovah has no beginning. (Psalms 90:2)

The Apostle Paul states about Jesus, So when he comes into the world, he says: “‘Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me."

So who did God send? Then I said: ‘Look! I have come (in the scroll it is written about me) to do your will, O God.’”

• Your teaching that God did not send anyone is an absolutely false rendering. To claim God never sent his Messiah, his chosen one, or only begotten son not true.

By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.

• To claim Jesus is (us, we, them and they) is simply a distraction of promoting many christs.
    • In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

• @Brother Rando December 1 Interesting demonic ploy to claim God died. However God can not die...

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 2 Does Holy inspired scripture have lie(s) about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando December 2 FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ  Does Holy inspired scripture have lie(s) about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Noticed my December 2 question was quoted by @Brother Rando with FALSE RENDERING

@Brother Rando December 1 ... So who was that person who really died? If Yahweh of hosts is god...

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 2 If יהוה hosts = The Word = a spiritual portion of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what was accomplished by Holy human body being crucified ?

@Brother Rando December 2 Yes, the Word is the Yahweh of Hosts which is the Commander/Captain/ Prince. 

My search for "Yahweh of hosts" in LEB did not find Commander/Captain/ Prince words by @Brother Rando albeit "the אלהים God of the battle lines of Israel" & "mustering an army for battle" reminds me of a Commander.

יהוה hosts = The Word = the אלהים God of the battle lines of Israel (1 Samuel 17:45) = אלהים God over Israel (2 Samuel 7:26) = אלהים God of Israel! (2 Samuel 7:27) = King of Glory (Psalm 24:10) = the Mighty One of Israel (Isaiah 1:24) = Holy, holy, holy (Isaiah 6:3) = The King (Isaiah 6:5) =  mustering an army for battle (Isaiah 13:4) = אלהים God of Israel (Isaiah 37:16) = "I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים god besides me." (Isaiah 44:6) =  redeemer, the holy one of Israel (Isaiah 47:4 & Isaiah 54:5) = אלהים God of Israel (Jeremiah 7:3, 21; 9:15; 16:9; 19:3, 15; 25:27; 27:4, 21; 28:2, 14; 29:8, 21, 25; 31:23; 32:14, 15; 35:13, 18, 19; 39:16; 42:15, 18; 43:10; 44:2, 11, 25; 46:25; 48:1; 50:18; 51:33) = our אלהים God (Jeremiah 23:36) = The King (Jeremiah 51:57) = the אלהים God of Israel (Zephaniah 2:9) = The King (Zechariah 14:16, 17) = "... For I am a great king" (Malachi 1:14)

Isaiah 9:6-7 LEB =>

For a child has been born for us; a son has been given to us. And the dominion will be on his shoulder, and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty אל God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His dominion will grow continually, and to peace there will be no end on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and sustain it with justice and righteousness now and forever. The zeal of יהוה Yahweh of hosts will do this. 

Prince of Peace שַׂר־שָׁלֽוֹם could also be translated Commander of Shalom

Thankful for King David's humble prayer response of Praise & Worship in 2 Samuel 7:17-29 LEB =>

According to all these words and according to all this vision, this Nathan spoke to David. Then King David went and sat before יהוה Yahweh and said, “Who am I, my lord יהוה Yahweh, and what is my house that you have brought me up to this place? Still, this was insignificant in your eyes, my lord יהוה Yahweh, and also you have spoken about the house of your servant from afar, and this may be the teaching of humans, my lord יהוה Yahweh. What more can David say to you? You know your servant, my lord יהוה Yahweh. Because of your word and according to your heart, you have done all of this great thing, in order to let your servant know. Therefore you are great, my lord יהוה Yahweh, for there is no one like you, and there is no אלהים god except you, in all that we have heard with our ears. Who is like your people, like Israel? Israel is the one nation on earth whose אלהים God led them, in order to redeem a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to do for you the great and awesome things for your land in the presence of your people whom he redeemed for himself from Egypt, from the nations and their gods. You have established your people Israel for yourself as a people forever, and you, O יהוה Yahweh, have become their אלהים God. So then, יהוה Yahweh אלהים God, the word that you have spoken concerning your servant and concerning his house, confirm it forever, and do just as you have promised. Your name shall be great forever, and they will say, ‘יהוה Yahweh of hosts is אלהים God over Israel’; and the house of your servant David shall be established before you. For you, O יהוה Yahweh of hosts, are אלהים God of Israel! You have revealed to the ear of your servant, ‘I will build a house for you’; therefore your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you. Now, my Lord יהוה Yahweh, you alone are אלהים God, and your words are true. You have promised this good to your servant. So then, be content and bless the house of your servant to be forever in your presence, for you, my Lord יהוה Yahweh, have spoken, and because of your blessing, may the house of your servant be blessed forever.” 

Fullness of אלהים God includes יהוה Yahweh & יהוה Yahweh of hosts, which agrees with  Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

@Brother Rando December 2 We both agreed this was Michael 'who is like God? You already admitted that this is not God himself.

Thank you for your false words about me helping me to appreciate Revelation 3:14-22 'vomit out of my mouth'

Also your reply wording "FALSE RENDERING from the antichrist @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ" shows Christ = Michael the archangel (to remind yourself & other forum readers that I do NOT believe/worship Michael the archangel)

Hidden from @Brother Rando is wonderful Joy expressed in Psalm 84 LEB =>

How lovely are your dwelling places, O יהוה Yahweh of hosts! 

My soul longs and even fails for the courtyards of יהוה Yahweh. 

My heart and flesh sing for joy to the living אל God. 

Even a bird finds a home, and a swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, near your altars, O יהוה Yahweh of hosts, my king and my אלהים God. 

Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they can ever praise you. Selah 

Blessed is the man whose strength is in you; in their heart are the highways to Zion

Passing through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring. 

The early rain covers it with blessings as well. 

They go from strength to strength, until each appears before אלהים God in Zion. 

O יהוה Yahweh, אלהים God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O אלהים God of Jacob. Selah 

Look at our shield, O אלהים God, and have regard for the face of your anointed one. 

Because better is a day in your courtyards than a thousand elsewhere

I would rather be at the threshold of the house of my אלהים God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. 

Because יהוה Yahweh אלהים God is a sun and a shield; יהוה Yahweh gives grace and honor. 

He does not withhold good from those who walk blamelessly. 

O יהוה Yahweh of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts you. 

Words posted by @Brother Rando (& @Bill_Coley & another previous poster in this discussion) show lack of trust in יהוה Yahweh & יהוה Yahweh of hosts as אלהים God.

For me to be a stepping stone in the house of my אלהים God (help others worship) would be incredible awesome & worthwhile.

@Brother Rando December 2 Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, you appointed them to execute judgment; My Rock, you established them for punishment. (Habakkuk 1:12)

Habakkuk's second complaint is numbered Habakkuk 1:12-17 LEB =>

Are you not from of old, O יהוה Yahweh my אלהים God, my Holy One? 

You shall not die. 

O יהוה Yahweh, you have marked them for judgment; O Rock, you have established them for reproof. 

Your eyes are too pure to see evil, and you are not able to look at wrongdoing. 

Why do you look at the treacherous? 

Why are you silent when the wicked swallows up someone more righteous than him? 

You make humankind like fish of the sea, like crawling creatures that have no ruler among them. 

He brings up all of them with a fishhook; he drags them up with his fishnet, and he gathers them in his dragnet. 

Therefore, he rejoices and exults. 

Therefore he sacrifices to his fishnet and makes offerings to his dragnet, for by them he makes a good living and his food is rich. 

Will he therefore empty his fishnet and continually kill nations without showing mercy? 

To me, יהוה Yahweh was/is/will eternally be the Righteous King of the Universe. Notice יהוה hosts was not named by the human prophet. The reply from יהוה Yahweh did not affirm nor deny the human's words: "You shall not die."

What does Isaiah 52:13-53:12 describe about the servant's suffering and exaltation ? LEB =>

Look, my servant shall achieve success; he shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high. 

Just as many were appalled at you — such was his appearance beyond human disfigurement, 

and his form beyond the sons of mankind — so he shall sprinkle many nations; because of him, kings shall shut their mouths. 

For they shall see what has not been told them, and they shall consider with full attention what they have not heard. 

Who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of יהוה Yahweh been revealed? 

For he went up like a shoot before him, and like a root from dry ground. 

He had no form and no majesty that we should see him, and no appearance that we should take pleasure in him. 

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of suffering, and acquainted with sickness, and like one from whom others hide their faces, he was despised, and we did not hold him in high regard. 

However, he was the one who lifted up our sicknesses, and he carried our pain, yet we ourselves assumed him stricken, struck down by אלהים God and afflicted. 

But he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon him, and by his wounds we were healed. 

All of us have wandered about like sheep; we each have turned to his own way; and יהוה Yahweh let fall on him the iniquity of us all. 

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was brought like a lamb to the slaughter, and like a sheep is dumb before its shearers, so he did not open his mouth. 

He was taken by restraint of justice, and who concerned himself with his generation? 

For he was cut off from the land of the living; he received a blow because of the transgression of my people. 

He made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. 

Yet יהוה Yahweh was pleased to crush him; he made him sick. 

If he places his life a guilt offering, he will see offspring. 

He will prolong days, and the will of יהוה Yahweh will succeed in his hand. 

From the trouble of his life he will see; he will be satisfied. 

In his knowledge, the righteous one, my servant, shall declare many righteous, and he is the one who will bear their iniquities. 

Therefore, I will divide to him a portion among the many, and with the strong ones he will divide bounty, because he poured his life out to death and was counted with the transgressors; and he was the one who bore the sin of many and will intercede for the transgressors. 

Why did Jewish Religious leaders exclude Isaiah 52:13-53:12 from annual reading of the Old Covenant ?

@Brother Rando December 2 Notice this is not talking about Jesus but Jehovah. Jehovah has no beginning. (Psalms 90:2)

Moses wrote Psalm 90 and appeared alive with Elijah hundreds of years later. Matthew 7:1-13 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

And after six days Jesus took along Peter and James and John his brother, and led them up on a high mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothing became bright as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with him. So Peter answered and said to Jesus, “יהוה Lord, it is good that we are here! If you want, I will make here three shelters, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Listen to him!” And when the disciples heard this, they fell down on their faces and were extremely frightened. And Jesus came and touched them and said, “Get up and do not be afraid.” And when they lifted up their eyes they saw no one except him — Jesus alone. 

And as they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them saying, “Tell no one the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead.” And the disciples asked him, saying, “Then why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” And he answered and said, “Elijah indeed is coming, and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but did with him whatever they wanted. In the same way also the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” Then the disciples understood that he had spoken to them about John the Baptist. 

Mark 9:2-13 LEB (written for a Gentile audience) =>

And after six days, Jesus took along Peter and James and John, and led them to a high mountain by themselves alone. And he was transfigured before them, and his clothing became radiant — extremely white, like no cloth refiner on earth can make so white. And Elijah appeared to them together with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus. And Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good that we are here! And let us make three shelters, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” (For he did not know what he should answer, because they were terrified.) And a cloud came, overshadowing them, and a voice came from the cloud, “This is my beloved Son. Listen to him!” And suddenly, looking around, they no longer saw anyone with them but Jesus alone. 

And as they were coming down from the mountain, he ordered them that they should tell no one the things that they had seen, except when the Son of Man had risen from the dead. And they kept the matter to themselves, discussing what this rising from the dead meant. And they asked him, saying, “Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” And he said to them, “Elijah indeed does come first and restores all things. And how is it written concerning the Son of Man that he should suffer many things and be treated with contempt? But I tell you that indeed Elijah has come, and they did to him whatever they wanted, just as it is written about him.” 

1 Corinthians 2:6-16 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now we do speak wisdom among the mature, but wisdom not of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are perishing, but we speak the hidden wisdom of אלהים God in a mystery, which אלהים God predestined before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew. For if they had known it, they would not have crucified the יהוה Lord of glory. But just as it is written, 

Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and have not entered into the heart of man, all that אלהים God has prepared for those who love him.” 

For to us אלהים God has revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of אלהים God. For who among men knows the things of a man, except the spirit of the man that is in him? Thus also no one knows the things of אלהים God except the Spirit of אלהים God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from אלהים God, in order that we may know the things freely given to us by אלהים God, things which we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people. But the natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of אלהים God, for they are foolishness to him, and he is not able to understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. Now the spiritual person discerns all things, but he himself is judged by no one. “For who has known the mind of the יהוה Lord; who has advised him?” But we have the mind of Christ. 

How is the hidden wisdom of אלהים God related to "the firstborn from the dead" (in Colossians 1:9-20) & "I hold the keys of death and of Hades" (in Revelation 1:17-18) ?

@Brother Rando December 2 Your teaching that God did not send anyone is an absolutely false rendering. To claim God never sent his Messiah, his chosen one, or only begotten son not true.

Notably missing is any link(s) & quote(s) showing what of my words is considered false rendering by @Brother Rando (actually do not know if "your teaching" accusation actually refers to me OR was in something copied & pasted by @Brother Rando)

I am a human, who is living & learning that includes me experiencing Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love & knowledge. At times, I still make mistakes. My journey toward intimate closeness with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love & knowledge has had many bumps with discipline.

I noticed @Brother Rando snippet from Hebrews 10:1-18, which has quotes from Psalm 40:7-9 and Jeremiah 31:31-34 (new covenant).

Keep Smiling 😊