The Charlatan in Chief: Trump Made millions by Dodging Taxes & Fraud

2»

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:
    Trump and his father defrauded the government. That is not liberal or conservative. It's criminal! CM

You should be sued for libel.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:
    Trump and his father defrauded the government. That is not liberal or conservative. It's criminal! CM

Prove it. You need proof. And I'm sorry, a NYT investigation does not equate proof.

Time proves all things. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

Prove it. You need proof. And I'm sorry, a NYT investigation does not equate proof.

Just not the New York Times. But it still stands you have not offered any evidence other than a partisan organizations "investigation" that uses confidential documents and anonymous sources.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

Just not the New York Times. But it still stands you have not offered any evidence other than a partisan organizations "investigation" that uses confidential documents and anonymous sources.

Have you actually READ the Times' story and reviewed its documentation so as to make an informed judgment about it, reformed? Or is your conclusion here the product solely of your politically partisan expectations of the Times?

• reformed

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

Have you actually READ the Times' story and reviewed its documentation so as to make an informed judgment about it, reformed? Or is your conclusion here the product solely of your politically partisan expectations of the Times?

Yes I read the article. It talks about confidential documents. Gives no hard evidence.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

Yes I read the article. It talks about confidential documents. Gives no hard evidence.

Trump is just being exposed now. Later will come the civil suits and indictments. "The wheels of justice may be slow, but her work is effective". CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

Trump is just being exposed now. Later will come the civil suits and indictments. "The wheels of justice may be slow, but her work is effective". CM

Trump and his staff have made good points, they have been audited time and time again and cleared time and time again.