The Charlatan in Chief: Trump Made millions by Dodging Taxes & Fraud

Trump is a fraud! The Prince (Trump) lied about being a pauper. He received millions from his father and evaded taxes. See news reports. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-committed-fraud-in-tax-schemes-new-york-times-says.html
Trump is not the self-made billionaire he claimed to be. CM

Trump committed 'outright fraud' in 'dubious tax schemes,' according to a big, new investigation from The New York Times President Donald Trump committed "instances of outright fraud" to increase the value of gifts he received from his parents, according to a New York Times investigation.

The alleged tax schemes described in the article largely took place in the 1990s.

President Donald Trump committed "instances of outright fraud" as he helped his parents dodge taxes and boost the money he got from them, according to a detailed New York Times investigation published Tuesday.

The president received today's equivalent of $413 million from the real estate holdings of his father, Fred Trump, the newspaper reported, citing a "vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records." The findings contrast with the story Trump has always told about himself – that he built up wealth and success after only getting a small loan from his father.

Trump and his siblings in part "set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents," according to the Times. The article notes that tax experts say the president would be unlikely to face criminal charges related to the conduct because of how much time has passed since much of it took place in the 1990s.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today's dollars from his father's empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

I am not surprised. I hope more eyes are opened. Trump is in office for himself--starting with the big tax cut. CM

Tagged:

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018
    @C_M_ should I report you to Jan for attacking others in this thread? Or maybe you could just repent and apologize here.

(If not, then I presume that others speaking the same way to you as you speak of others will not make you feel beaten and you won’t feel the need to report it).
  • C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@GaoLu said:
    @C_M_ should I report you to Jan for attacking others in this thread? Or maybe you could just repent and apologize here.

(If not, then I presume that others speaking the same way to you as you speak of others will not make you feel beaten and you won’t feel the need to report it).

If you are sincere as I want you to be. Please send me a PM. Frankly, I don't know what you're talking about.

What do your concerns have to do with the OP above? CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

If you are sincere as I want you to be. Please send me a PM. Frankly, I don't know what you're talking about.

I will hold you to it. You should not mind if you are spoken to about the way you speak about others as you have done with this OP. If Jan chooses to tolerate one or both is his business.

I have chosen not to PM certain people because I got profanity-laced responses and curses in the past. Whether that was you or not, I cannot prove here--but in your heart, you know. What you want to say in private likely does not interest me.

• C Mc

@reformed said:
    Proof??

"Proof" of what? CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

C_M_ "is a fraud!" The C_M_ "lies about" Trump! C_M_ "is not what he claims to be! I am not surprised. I hope more eyes are opened."

"Sad."

Reminder:

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:
    Proof??

"Proof" of what? CM

The claims the NYT and you are making duh.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

I will hold you to it. You should not mind if you are spoken to about the way you speak about others as you have done with this OP. If Jan chooses to tolerate one or both is his business.

I have chosen not to PM certain people because I got profanity-laced responses and curses in the past. Whether that was you or not, I cannot prove here--but in your heart, you know. What you want to say in private likely does not interest me.

1. I still don't know what in the world you're talking about.
    2. Are you talking about the NYT Current news article?
    3. You must well-know I don't have any knowledge of some "profanity-laced responses and curses in the past". I know you've mistaken me with someone else. I don't have to do such, to convey my thoughts. They are too many other standard acceptable words to select from the world of words.
    4. I don't know how to send anonymous PM not the least to send "a profanity-laced" one.

So, let's focus on the OP. What says ye? CM

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    C_M_ "is a fraud!" The C_M_ "lies about" Trump! C_M_ "is not what he claims to be! I am not surprised. I hope more eyes are opened."

"Sad."

Reminder:

I don't understand your post. You seem to be dealing with something I am not fully aware of, if at all. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

I am talking about the fact that you contacted Jan because you felt attacked and then you turn around and use the forums to attack others far worse than you have ever been attacked. In fact, attacking others is about all you do.

1. Are you talking about the NYT Current news article?

Yes

1. You must well-know I don't have any knowledge of some "profanity-laced responses and curses in the past". I know you've mistaken me with someone else. I don't have to do such, to convey my thoughts. They are too many other standard acceptable words to select from the world of words.

I don't know that for sure. Thanks for saying so. Your posts don't inspire confidence that you speak truth.

1. I don't know how to send anonymous PM not the least to send "a profanity-laced" one.

???

I am. Let me reiterate for clarity:

GaoLu said:

• C Mc

Whatever is troubling you and your are sincere, please address it in a PM. No more discussion here. Thanks. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

I am holding you publically accountable for your public mockery, derision and attacks on others and shall address the matter here in the same place where you continue to do so.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    I am holding you publically accountable for your public mockery, derision and attacks on others and shall address the matter here in the same place where you continue to do so.

--------------------- Good night or good morning, wherever you are...CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

Noon. Thank you. Same to you.

• C Mc

Given the NYT article above, would you be inclined to conclude, this is why Mr. Trump wouldn't release his taxes like all the other Presidential candidates? This information is serious and sad. The many tenants, the city and state of NY, all were taken advantage of for so many years.

How true is this report? NYT wouldn't print this if they did do their homework.
    What is the President saying about this expose'? CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

What would we conclude about why C_M_ "wouldn't release his taxes" online on this forum because he is a charlatan, tax-dodger and fraud?

Sad. Serious business. People from some mystery country "taken advantage of for so many years."

How true do we think this is? What would people here say about this expose?

• reformed

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

I am talking about the fact that you contacted Jan because you felt attacked and then you turn around and use the forums to attack others far worse than you have ever been attacked. In fact, attacking others is about all you do.

1. Are you talking about the NYT Current news article?

Yes

1. You must well-know I don't have any knowledge of some "profanity-laced responses and curses in the past". I know you've mistaken me with someone else. I don't have to do such, to convey my thoughts. They are too many other standard acceptable words to select from the world of words.

I don't know that for sure. Thanks for saying so. Your posts don't inspire confidence that you speak truth.

1. I don't know how to send anonymous PM not the least to send "a profanity-laced" one.

???

I am. Let me reiterate for clarity:

GaoLu said:

He's a liberal, what do you expect? They accuse of the very things they do....

• C Mc

The President robbed the poor and the elderly with his father for many years. He will pay and his tax will be released one way or another. Now I see how he can permit children to separate from their parents. His hands are dirty from the past years and even now. This man is hateful and a living shame. Trump has been exposed. He is not half of the man he professed to be. The lap-dog christian-right is an enabler of this boy-man with power. Looking back, a blind man could see while the tax cut seems so fair in his eyes. Trump will pay for his crimes and that of his father. I believe the Times report. CM

• C Mc

Trump and the misdeed of his father will have to be accounted for soon. Trump's sister, a judge, may have to resign because the family failed to pay proper (NY city and state) taxes. With all the financial deceptions Trump still not as rich as he claims. He has dropped to # 259 on the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest. Trump worth is about $ 3.1 billion nowhere near the $ 10 billion in 2016.

To learn more The Charlatan in Chief-- Trump, two books--

• "Everything trump touches dies"
    • "The Truth about Trump" read these books--proof he's a "con-man". CM
  • GaoLu

Trump gave all his salary yet another year and I think 1.6 million to charity. He has sacrificed his wealth immensely for the service of his country and you mock him. That is positively revolting as bad in a different way as the recent 9/11statements. I should whine to Jan about you. But I won't.

• C Mc

"Trump gave all his salary yet another year and I think 1.6 million to charity". Ha! Like he did to veteran groups? Who believes this? If this could be independently proven, according to the Times Report he and his father stole a whole lot more in taxes from the state of NY. He will pay. He's ripping the American people off as we speak. Have you not heard about the The emoluments clause? It's also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other things of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

Does Trump give to "charity"? If he does, one wonders if it's for the love of humanity or guilty conscience from past years? Given his history, well, Just asking. CM

• GaoLu

Oh, the gall of bitterness and jealousy has its claws around you, C_M_ and has wrestled you into the dark pit from which you spit venom. Just know, there is freedom.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Oh, the gall of bitterness and jealousy has its claws around you, C_M_ and has wrestled you into the dark pit from which you spit venom. Just know, there is freedom.

No, it's a "righteous indignation"! This man and his father inflated the cost of equipment and financial loss raising the prices of rent-stabilized apartments. Many disabled, senior citizens, low-income families suffered and struggle to make ends meet over many years. This is heartless and shameful. The state and city were short-changed to even help the aforementioned. Yes, I am angry! I display it as a badge of honor on behalf of the oppressed under the hands of Trump and his father. Their actions are clearly a sin and a shame! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

No, it's a "righteous indignation"! This man and his father inflated the cost of equipment and financial loss raising the prices of rent-stabilized apartments. Many disabled, senior citizens, low-income families suffered and struggle to make ends meet over many years. This is heartless and shameful. The state and city were short-changed to even help the aforementioned. Yes, I am angry! I display it as a badge of honor on behalf of the oppressed under the hands of Trump and his father. Their actions are clearly a sin and a shame! CM

Still waiting on that proof.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

The New York Times. Other matters will be investigated. Trump's sister needs to resign her judgeship. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

The New York Times. Other matters will be investigated. Trump's sister needs to resign her judgeship. CM

The New York Times is not proof.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

The people's pain and loss are proof enough for me. New York AG and City will prove the fraud (numbers) not under the statute of limitations. CM

• reformed
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

The people's pain and loss are proof enough for me. New York AG and City will prove the fraud (numbers) not under the statute of limitations. CM

Except that isn't proof. Typical liberal response though. They said it so its enough for me. Good grief.

• C Mc

Trump and his father defrauded the government. That is not liberal or conservative. It's criminal! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Trump and his father defrauded the government. That is not liberal or conservative. It's criminal! CM

Prove it. You need proof. And I'm sorry, a NYT investigation does not equate proof.