2»

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? CM

Yep, but nobody cares about the nonsense.

How dare you speak of people's death as "nonsense"! You need to hold your tongue!!! Where is your heart???? Oh!!!! CM

PS. You need to take those words back, IMMEDIATELY! CM

I didn't say that, obviously.

@C_M_ said:

Oh, I so angry with you! CM

Should I care? Guess what, I don't care if you are angry. That's your own issue.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463
    edited November 2018

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? CM

How dare you speak of people's death as "nonsense"! You need to hold your tongue!!! Where is your heart???? Oh!!!! CM

@C_M_ said:

Should I care? Guess what, I don't care if you are angry. That's your own issue.

Why are you this way? What did I do to you to be so hard toward me? There is too much death by guns. This is not natural. Do you conduct funerals? How could you hold this attitude? Death is a cessation of life not another stage in living. Is this your understanding of death? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? CM

@C_M_ said:

Why are you this way? What did I do to you to be so hard toward me? There is too much death by guns. This is not natural. Do you conduct funerals? How could you hold this attitude? Death is a cessation of life not another stage in living. Is this your understanding of death? CM

More people die in car crashes. Guess we need to get rid of cars too. Your arguments are nonsensical and borderline stupid. They are based in emotion, not facts.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

More people die in car crashes. Guess we need to get rid of cars too. Your arguments are nonsensical and borderline stupid. They are based in emotion, not facts.

You didn't answer my questions? Besides, it's "nonsensical and borderline stupid" to compare cars and guns. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

You didn't answer my questions? Besides, it's "nonsensical and borderline stupid" to compare cars and guns. CM

What question did I not answer?

• C Mc

@reformed said:

You may have missed it:

@C_M_ said:

• Why are you this way?
    • What did I do to you to be so hard toward me? There is too much death by guns. This is not natural.
    • Do you conduct funerals?
    • How could you hold this attitude? Death is a cessation of life not another stage in living.
    • Is this your understanding of death? CM

Lastly, do you agree it's "nonsensical and borderline stupid" to compare cars and guns? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

You may have missed it:

@C_M_ said:

• Why are you this way?
    • What did I do to you to be so hard toward me? There is too much death by guns. This is not natural.
    • How could you hold this attitude? Death is a cessation of life not another stage in living.

Lastly, do you agree it's "nonsensical and borderline stupid" to compare cars and guns? CM

1. Why am I what way?
    2. I am hard on you because you distort facts and act on emotion rather than reality.
    3. I've never conducted a funeral but that is hardly relevant.
    4. What attitude do you think I hold?
    5. My understanding of death? What do you mean?
    6. And no, I don't think it is stupid or nonsensical to compare cars to guns.
  • C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

You may have missed it:

@C_M_ said:

• Why are you this way?

1. Why am I what way?
    2. I am hard on you because you distort facts and act on emotion rather than reality.

Why do you seem to have a love affair with guns over anything? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

You may have missed it:

@C_M_ said:

• Why are you this way?

1. Why am I what way?

Answer my questions, I answered yours.

• C Mc

@C_M_ said:

1. Why am I what way?

Seem to have a love affair with guns over anything and cold-hearted to gun deaths?

1. I am hard on you because you distort facts and act on emotion rather than reality.
    2. I've never conducted a funeral but that is hardly relevant.
    3. What attitude do you think I hold?

See above

1. My understanding of death? What do you mean?

Do the dead remain conscience of life activities or in another state of being?

1. And no, I don't think it is stupid or nonsensical to compare cars to guns.

How you feel such a car can do much good. Guns were made to kill.

You seem to be so willing to put anyone or anything "under the bus" to justify the buying, collecting, carrying, and trading of these evil instruments of death. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@C_M_ said:

1. Why am I what way?

Seem to have a love affair with guns over anything and cold-hearted to gun deaths?

No. I'm just honest enough to admit that very few guns ever commit illegal activity.

1. I am hard on you because you distort facts and act on emotion rather than reality.
    2. I've never conducted a funeral but that is hardly relevant.
    3. What attitude do you think I hold?

See above

Yeah, you are wrong.

1. My understanding of death? What do you mean?

Do the dead remain conscience of life activities or in another state of being?

Still not sure what you mean here.

1. And no, I don't think it is stupid or nonsensical to compare cars to guns.

How you feel such a car can do much good. Guns were made to kill.

What are you talking about?

You seem to be so willing to put anyone or anything "under the bus" to justify the buying, collecting, carrying, and trading of these evil instruments of death. CM

How so?

• C Mc

Just read your own posts. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Just read your own posts. CM

So you got nothing