Would you like to know the truth?

2»

Comments

• @Brother Rando August 26 The Shema was changed by Apostate Jews to "Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD" the offspring of the Apostates rejected to listen and obey the Voice of the Angel sent by Jehovah.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Fascinating assertion so curious about credible source(s) ? What was the original Shema wording ?

@Brother Rando August 26 Christ is the Angel of Jehovah who judges...

Puzzling list of scripture snippets follows assertion as none of them show Jesus Christ being a created angelic being.

Angels are called 'sons' of God.

• Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them. (Job 1:6)
    • Afterward the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them to take his station before Jehovah. (Job 2:1)
    • Then Jehovah’s Angel went up from Gilʹgal to Boʹchim and said: “I brought you up out of Egypt into the land about which I swore to your forefathers. Furthermore, I said, ‘I will never break my covenant with you. (Judges 2:1)
    • But you have not obeyed My Voice. Why have you done this?  That is why I also said, ‘I will not drive them away from before you, and they will ensnare you, and their gods will lure you away.’”  When Jehovah’s Angel spoke these words to all the Israelites, the people began to weep loudly. (Judges 3:2-4)
    • Which one of the prophets did your forefathers not persecute? Yes, they killed those who announced in advance the coming of the righteous one, whose betrayers and murderers you have now become, you who received the Law as transmitted by angels but have not kept it. (Acts 7:52-53)

Stephen’s account delivered before the Sanhedrin includes a number of facts concerning Jewish history that are not found in the Hebrew Scriptures. One example is the role of angels in giving the Mosaic Law. (Ga 3:19; Heb 2:1-2)

• Why then the law? It was added on account of transgressions, until the descendant should come to whom it had been promised, having been ordered through angels by the hand of a mediator. (Gal 3:19)
    • Because of this, it is all the more necessary that we pay attention to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels was binding and every transgression and act of disobedience received a just penalty, (Hebrews 2:1-2)

The Angel leaving Israel in the dust of the wilderness for not listening to His Voice received a just penalty.

• and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ. (1 Cor 10:4)
    • nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes, nor grumble, just as some of them grumbled, and were destroyed by the destroyer. (1 Cor 10:9-10)
    • Now these things happened to those people as an example, but are written for our instruction, on whom the ends of the ages have come. (1 Cor 10:11)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)