Would you like to know the truth?

For almost two thousand years, false religion have kept 'the truth' hidden from the many and now are losing their battle against the Lamb! True Christians are on the march in this dark world, allowing 'the truth' to shine forth. Jesus Christ shared with his followers, "People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house." (Matthew 5:15)

Christendom's Bible Scholars are among the most dishonest individuals on earth. They have been hiding 'the truth' from the many and now since the light is exposing them, they run to the mountains begging, "Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb," (Rev 6:16)

There are Superlative titles that apply to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone.

• Adonay
  • Theon

Adonay in Hebrew Script is spelled אֲדֹנָי and was used in replacing יהוה the four Hebrew letters usually transliterated YHWH or JHVH that form the Biblical Proper Name of God. Yahweh or Jehovah. The title Adonay has Superlative meaning and which it only applies to the Supreme One or Self-Existent One. Jehovah alone is most high and there is no other.

• May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. (Psalms 83:18)
  • You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. (Isaiah 43:10)

Adonay and Aăḏōwn spelled אֲד֖וֹן were used but then watered down by trinitarian translators using non-superlative titles such as Adonai ("My Lord") or Elohim (literally means 'gods' but treated as singular when meaning "God") in prayer, or HaShem ("The Name") in everyday speech. A popular expression containing this phrase is Baruch HaShem, meaning "Thank God" (literally meaning "Blessed or Praised be the Name") as in "Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," (1 Peter 1:3) Adonai and Elohim are non-superlative titles and often applied to angels and men and are not exclusive. Moses himself was called elohim or the Greek term theos.

The Greek term (theon) spelled θεόν is also a Superlative title referring to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone. It occurs 148 times in the NT Greek Scriptures. When finding θεόν in a Greek scripture, one can replace it with Jehovah for a deeper understanding of God's Word.

• "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Jehovah, and the Word was a god."(John 1:1)
  • No man has seen Jehovah at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him. (John 1:18)

Many other scriptures you can look up yourself if you would like to. Here's another example:

Englishman's Concordance

θεόν (theon) — 148 Occurrences

Matthew 4:7 N-AMS

GRK: Κύριον τὸν θεόν σου

NAS: THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.'

• Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test. (Mathew 4:7) Notice Jesus quotes the Hebrew OT with God's Name in it which under inspiration states “You must not put Jehovah your God to the test the way you put him to the test at Massah." (Deuteronomy 6:16) Also, another reference to God's Name in Greek Scriptures is @ Lu 4:12.

The second Greek word for God is (theos) spelled θεός in Greek. This title is non-superlative and can be applied to Jehovah, Jesus Christ, angels, men, and idols alike. In prayer, Jesus invokes the Superlative title θεόν (theon) to his Father by stating, "You, the only true God" at (John 17:3) Jesus Christ is never referred to θεόν (theon). Therefore, when Jesus Christ stated, "the Father is Greater than I am" (John 14:28) Jesus was stating an absolute truth.

I hope this Biblical Information helps you to break free from amongst the false religions that has entangled humankind with such hatred against one another. Religion will soon be Destroyed. And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues." (Rev 18:4)

This is Your RSVP invitation to learn the peace of mind you so richly deserve in this God Forsaken World. The term "RSVP" comes from the French expression répondez s'il vous plaît, meaning "please respond." Once, you learn 'the truth' freedom is at your front door! "So if the Son sets you free, you will be truly free." (John8:36)

• Select a Topic That Interests You
  • View encouraging Videos for yourself and your children
  • Read the Bible Online
  • Get Current Updates to Worldwide Events
  • Get Answers to those nagging questions
  • Visit JW.org anytime from anywhere

Don't give up, You have a reason to keep on living...

Articles that may interest you:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Scripture context for "the truth will set you free" is in the Gospel of John words spoken by יהוה Salvation (Jesus) in John 8:12-59 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world! The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

So the Pharisees said to him, “You testify concerning yourself! Your testimony is not true.”

Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I testify concerning myself, my testimony is true, because I know where I have come from and where I am going. But you do not know where I have come from or where I am going. You judge according to externals; I do not judge anyone. But even if I judge, my judgment is true, because I am not alone, but I and the Father who sent me. And even in your law it is written that the testimony of two men is true. I am the one who testifies concerning myself, and the Father who sent me testifies concerning me.” 

So they were saying to him, “Where is your father?”

Jesus replied, “You know neither me nor my Father! If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.”

He spoke these words by the treasury while teaching in the temple courts, and no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come. 

So he said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek me and will die in your sin. Where I am going you cannot come!

Then the Jews began to say, “Perhaps he will kill himself, because he is saying, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’ ”

And he said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are from this world; I am not from this world. Thus I said to you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.” 

So they began to say to him, “Who are you?”

Jesus said to them, “What I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but the one who sent me is true, and the things which I heard from him, these things I say to the world.

(They did not know that he was speaking to them about the Father.) 

Then Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will recognize that I am he, and I do nothing from myself, but just as the Father taught me, I say these things. And the one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”

While he was saying these things, many believed in him. 

Then Jesus said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you continue in my word you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They replied to him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have not been enslaved to anyone at any time. How do you say, ‘You will become free’?”

Jesus replied to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, that everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin. And the slave does not remain in the household forever; the son remains forever. So if the son sets you free, you will be truly free. I know that you are descendants of Abraham. But you are seeking to kill me, because my word makes no progress among you. I speak the things that I have seen with the Father; so also you do the things that you have heard from the Father.” 

They answered and said to him, “Abraham is our father!”

Jesus said to them, “If you are children of Abraham, do the deeds of Abraham! But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who spoke to you the truth which I heard from God. This Abraham did not do. You are doing the deeds of your father!” 

They said to him, “We were not born from sexual immorality! We have one father, אלהים God!”

Jesus said to them, “If אלהים God were your father, you would love me, for I have come forth from אלהים God and have come. For I have not come from myself, but that one sent me. Why do you not understand my way of speaking? Because you are not able to listen to my message. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father! That one was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand firm in the truth, because truth is not in him. Whenever he speaks the lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I am telling the truth, you do not believe me. Who among you convicts me concerning sin? If I am telling the truth, why do you not believe me? The one who is from אלהים God listens to the words of אלהים God. Because of this you do not listen — because you are not of אלהים God.” 

The Jews answered and said to him, “Do we not correctly say that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?”

Jesus replied, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me! But I do not seek my own glory. There is one who seeks and judges! Truly, truly I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never experience death forever.” 

The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham and the prophets died, and you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death forever.’ You are not greater than our father Abraham who died, are you? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself to be?”

Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. The one who glorifies me is my Father, about whom you say, ‘He is our אלהים God.’ And you have not known him, but I know him. And if I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you! But I know him and I keep his word. Abraham your father rejoiced that he would see my day, and he saw it and was glad.” 

So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was, I am!

Then they picked up stones in order to throw them at him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple courts

What had יהוה Salvation (Jesus) said for stones to be picked up by Jewish religious lawyers per Leviticus 24:10-23 LEB =>

And an Israelite woman’s son, and he was an Egyptian man’s son, went out in the midst of the Israelites; and the Israelite woman’s son and an Israelite man fought in the camp. Then the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the name, and he cursed, so they brought him to Moses — and the name of his mother was Shelomith the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. Then they put him in custody so that the matter might be made clear to them in accordance with the mouth of Yahweh. 

Then יהוה Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring the curser outside the camp, and all the hearers shall place their hands on his head, and the whole community shall stone him. And you shall speak to the Israelites, saying, ‘Any man when he curses his אלהים God shall bear his sin. And he who blasphemes יהוה Yahweh’s name certainly shall be put to death; the whole community certainly shall stone him. As the alien, so the native shall be put to death at blaspheming his name. 

“ ‘And when a man kills any human being, he certainly shall be put to death. And he who kills a domestic animal must repay for it life in place of life. And when a man causes a physical defect in his fellow citizen according to what he has done, so it shall be done to him: fracture in place of fracture, eye in place of eye, tooth in place of tooth — according to the physical defect he causes to the person, likewise it shall be caused to him. And a killer of a domestic animal must repay for it, and a killer of a human shall be put to death. You must have one norm; as for the alien, so it must be for the native, because I am יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God.’ ” 

Thus Moses spoke to the Israelites, and they brought the curser outside the camp, and they stoned him with stones, and the Israelites did just as יהוה Yahweh had commanded Moses. 

To me, the Watchtower Society (JW.org) belief of Jesus Christ being Michael, an archangel, dishonors (curses) יהוה Salvation (Jesus) & יהוה Father. Many failed prophetic predictions prove the Watchtower (JW.org) is NOT the correct communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Righteous destination (death) for dishonoring (cursing) יהוה אלהינו יהוה is eternal separation from Holy immense ❤️ Love of יהוה אלהינו יהוה 

@Brother Rando July 24 Christendom's Bible Scholars are among the most dishonest individuals on earth. 

Numerous Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide reason NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

@Brother Rando July 24 The Greek term (theon) spelled θεόν is also a Superlative title referring to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone. 

Remember τὸν θεόν commanded followers of יהוה Salvation (Jesus) to Be Believing in Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Salvation)

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is olde English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando July 24 Don't give up, You have a reason to keep on living...

We agree. Years ago, our spiritual adversary whispered into my ear for me to kill myself. My reason to keep on living is an eternal voice in One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God humbly left Melchizedek (King of Righteousness) throne in Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body. Another eternal voice in One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remained in Holy Heaven as the Righteous King of the Universe, who became Father when The Word was Holy conceived physically inside the virgin Mary, a righteous human servant of One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The name יהוה Salvation (Jesus) is consistent with "redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts" as Jesus joyfully endured being lifted up on an execution stake: Holy substitute sacrifice for all human sins. My free will choice is believing the human body of Holy יהוה Lord Jesus died for my sins. Psalm 118 includes remembering to Rejoice that יהוה Salvation (Jesus) physicalyl rose from the dead (& is now seated again at the right hand of Our Father in Holy Heaven). When I same speak about my sins with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, He is faithful and just to forgive my sins along with cleansing me from unrighteousness.

My prayers 🙏 include me asking 'Lord Righteousness We' (name shared by יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation as it is written in Jeremiah 23:6) to help me Love all of Holy God with all of me: my heart, my mind, my soul, & my strength so I can worship One Holy God as designed & desired by our unique Holy God, which enables Holy God ❤️ Living Love to flow into me & out to others ❤️ I'm looking forward to The Son of Man, Jesus The Christ, coming on the clouds of heaven. My faith believing in Holy יהוה Lord Jesus = believing in One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Remember τὸν θεόν commanded followers of יהוה Salvation (Jesus) to Be Believing in Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν

Yes, the Angel is Jesus Christ. Behold, I am sending an Angel before you, for he will keep you on the Way and he will bring you to the land that I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, for he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him.

•  Look! here is my servant; I hold him, my chosen onein whom my soul delights. I have ⌊put⌋ my spirit on him; he will bring justice forth to the nations. Isaiah 42:1
    • Look, my servant shall achieve success; he shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high. Isaiah 52:13

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ:  In answer the Jews said to him: “Are we not right in saying, ‘You are a Samaritan and have a demon’?”

• Jesus answered: “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me.
    • Jesus answered: “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, the one who you say is your God.
    • Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.”

John 1:1

1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

John 17:5

So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was.

Philippians 2:6, 7

who, although he was existing in God’s form, did not even consider the idea of trying to be equal to God.  No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human.

Colossians 1:15-17

15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16  because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. 17  Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist,

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando July 25 Yes, the Angel is Jesus Christ. Behold, I am sending an Angel before you, for he will keep you on the Way and he will bring you to the land that I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, for he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him.

The Angel will not forgive your sins: observe bold highlghting by @Brother Rando for emphasis that The Angel => he will not forgive your sins. If you want your sins forgiven, you only need to agree with eternal Jesus Christ about your sins for forgiveness and cleansing from unrighteousness. Truthfully The Angel is NOT Jesus Christ.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited July 2023

Christ is the Angel of Jehovah. He is the Messenger of God (aka) the Word of God. Some examples for Scriptural Study:

• Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, (Genesis 3:8) Whether you call him the Voice of Jehovah God or the Word of God, it's the same person given authority to judge.
    • He judges Satan, Adam and Eve. Then he leaves angels and his flaming sword at the Garden. (Genesis 3:24)
    • These two morning stars were at each other throats since that Judgement in the Garden. Notice (Job 38:7) Morning stars (the Beginning of Creation) cries out and sings together and all the (sons) of God.
    • I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star. (Rev 22:16)
    • These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God: (Rev 3:14)
    •  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; (Col 1:15)
    • In the Beginning was the Messenger of God (John 1:1) The Word.
    • When Joshua was near Jerʹi·cho, he looked up and saw (a man) standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua walked up to him and asked: “Are you on our side or on the side of our adversaries?” (Joshua 5:14-15)
    •  To this he said: “No, but I have come as Prince of Jehovah’s army.” With that Joshua fell with his face to the ground and prostrated himself and said to him: “What does my lord have to say to his servant?” (Joshua 5:16)
    • The Prince of Jehovah’s army replied to Joshua: “Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy.” At once Joshua did so. (Joshua 5:17)

The Logos research admits that this Angel judged the nation of Israel. "Gilgal may have had a symbolic status as the center of Yahweh’s activity—so the angel comes from there to judge Israel"

• Doesn't Jesus Christ himself admits that "the Father judges no one at all, but he has entrusted all the judging to the Son,"( John 5:22) Angels and Sons are interchangeable. (Job 38:7)
    • Then Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a flame of fire in the midst of a thornbush. As he kept looking, he saw that the thornbush was on fire, and yet the thornbush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:2)
    • Then he said: “Do not come any nearer. Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy ground.” (Exodus 3:5)
    • The Apostle Paul calls the Angel that lead Israel across the Red Sea Christ. "and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ." (1 Cor 10:4)
    • Israel judged by the Angel of Jehovah.  "nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes, nor grumble, just as some of them grumbled, and were destroyed by the destroyer." (1 Cor 10:9-10)
    • Notice how angels are called "my lord" or the two of them by Lot were called "my lords" And the two angels came to Sodom in the evening. And Lot was sitting in the gateway of Sodom. Then Lot saw them and stood up to meet them. And he bowed down with his face to the ground And he said, “Behold, my lords, please turn aside into the house of your servant and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you can rise early and go on your way.” And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the square.” (Genesis 19:1-2)
    • Notice how they are seen?  But when he lingered, the men seized him by his hand and his wife’s hand, and his two daughters by hand, on account of the mercy of Yahweh upon him. And they brought him out and set him outside of the city. (Genesis 19:16)
    • Now notice how Jesus Christ revealed himself to those who sleeked to kill him.

John 8:40 But now you are seeking to kill me, (a man) who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.

John 8:42 Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited July 2023

@Brother Rando July 26 So time is of the essence... it will take some work since most tend to be brainwashed in seeing things that are not really in the Bible.

We agree time is of the essence. Numerous Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide reason NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Could the Watchtower Society be actively engaged in brainwashing manipulation (like many comments repeatedly posted by @Brother Rando ) ?

• How many Watchtower Society words are to be read every week ?
    • Does Watchtower Society encourage Bible reading for contextual understanding ?
    • How many different genre writing styles are in the Bible ?
    • What scripture context is appropriate for each genre ?

Eternal truth is true & consistent. Sadly @Brother Rando has a reputation for evading most scripture questions (along with posting reply comment in a different discussion using topical change for control & confusion with twisted assertions), which really robs @Brother Rando from learning about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love for @Brother Rando

Brainwashing example: Knowing an angel will NOT forgive my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, seems stupid to believe in an angel for sin forgiveness. Holy angelic servant faithfully does the will of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, which includes NOT forgiving sins. Only Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God can forgive sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando July 25 Christ is the Angel of Jehovah. ... Some examples for Scriptural Study:

Observation is none of the scriptures shows @Brother Rando assertion "Christ is the Angel of Jehovah." (does NOT exist in scriptures).

Logos Bible Study Bible Search for (Jesus OR Christ) NEAR angel in LEB finds six verses:

Remember τὸν θεόν commanded followers of יהוה Salvation (Jesus) to Be Believing in Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν (immensely different than believing in an angel)

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Salvation)

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is olde English plural spelling of You)

Remember Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness צדקנו has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

Do the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו in Jeremiah 23:6 include God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

What is the relationship between 'righteousness of We' צדקנו and God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

Would God's Most Holy Name יהוה being eternally shared by יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation change contextual insight of Job 38:1-7 LEB =>

Then יהוה Yahweh answered Job from the storm, and he said, 

“Who is this darkening counsel by words without knowledge? 

Prepare yourself for a difficult task like a man, and I will question you, and you shall declare to me. 

“Where were you at my laying the foundation of the earth? 

Tell me, if you possess understanding. 

Who determined its measurement? Yes, you do know. 

Or who stretched the measuring line upon it? 

On what were its bases sunk? 

Or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 

To me, יהוה Yahweh = יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation (Jesus Christ) & Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy). One אלהים God is uniquely different than all created beings who have one voice each.

Is "the form of אלהים God" describing אלהים God OR an angel of אלהים God ?

Observe angel is NOT in Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

What honor does יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus (יהוה Salvation) deserve as Holy יהוה Lord to glorify אלהים God ?

Remember two Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה Lord, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים God, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים God, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven. 

What is the relationship between phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" in the one long sentence ?

Does @Brother Rando truly want to be rescued from the domain of darkness ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Remember two Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Thank you for expressing your faith against Jesus Christ, the Messiah of Jehovah. God is not Firstborn as trinitarians teach. Jehovah God is eternal and has No Beginning.

• firstborn of/from all creation,
    • "firstborn from the dead"

It was Christ that died for us and was resurrected by his Father and God JEHOVAH.

• For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
    • For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation. (Romans 10:10)

Romans 8:34

Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.

Romans 6:9

For we know that Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is no longer master over him.

1 Corinthians 15:15

Moreover, we are also found to be false witnesses of God, because we have given witness against God by saying that he raised up the Christ, whom he did not raise up if the dead are really not to be raised up.

Colossians 3:1

If, however, you were raised up with the Christ, go on seeking the things above, where the Christ is seated at the right hand of God.

2 Corinthians 10:5

For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ;

Galatians 1:1

Paul, an apostle, neither from men nor through a man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him up from the dead,

2 Corinthians 5:15

And he died for all so that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for him who died for them and was raised up.

Romans 7:4

So, my brothers, you also were made dead to the Law through the body of the Christ, that you might become another’s, the one who was raised up from the dead, so that we should bear fruit to God.

Acts 4:10

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you.

1 Corinthians 15:16

For if the dead are not to be raised up, neither has Christ been raised up.

Matthew 22:24

“Teacher, Moses said: ‘If any man dies without having children, his brother must marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.’

Luke 20:28

“Teacher, Moses wrote us, ‘If a man’s brother dies, leaving a wife, but he was childless, his brother should take the wife and raise up offspring for his brother.’

Romans 8:11

If, now, the spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in you.

Mark 12:19

“Teacher, Moses wrote us that if someone’s brother dies and leaves a wife behind but does not leave a child, his brother should take the wife and raise up offspring for his brother.

1 Corinthians 15:13

If, indeed, there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised up.

1 Corinthians 15:14

But if Christ has not been raised up, our preaching is certainly in vain, and your faith is also in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:17

Further, if Christ has not been raised up, your faith is useless; you remain in your sins.

Ephesians 2:6

Moreover, he raised us up together and seated us together in the heavenly places in union with Christ Jesus,

2 Timothy 2:8

Remember that Jesus Christ was raised up from the dead and was David’s offspring, according to the good news I preach,

Ephesians 1:20

which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,

1 Corinthians 6:14

But God raised up the Lord and will also raise us up out of death through his power.

Colossians 3:3

For you died, and your life has been hidden with the Christ in union with God.

Romans 6:4

So we were buried with him through our baptism into his death, in order that just as Christ was raised up from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also should walk in a newness of life.

Galatians 2:21

I do not reject the undeserved kindness of God, for if righteousness is through law, Christ actually died for nothing.

Romans 5:8

But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Colossians 2:12

For you were buried with him in his baptism, and by your relationship with him you were also raised up together through your faith in the powerful work of God, who raised him up from the dead.

1 Peter 3:18

For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

Romans 5:15

But the gift is not like the trespass. For if by one man’s trespass many died, how much more did the undeserved kindness of God and his free gift by the undeserved kindness of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound to many!

Acts 13:30

But God raised him up from the dead,

Luke 20:37

But that the dead are raised up, even Moses made known in the account about the thornbush, when he calls Jehovah ‘the God of Abraham and God of Isaac and God of Jacob.’

Acts 26:8

“Why is it considered unbelievable among you that God raises up the dead?

Jeremiah 30:9

They will serve Jehovah their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.”

Acts 10:40

God raised this one up on the third day and allowed him to become manifest,

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 26 Remember two Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 26 What is the relationship between phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" in the one long sentence ?

@Brother Rando July 28 Thank you for expressing your faith against Jesus Christ, the Messiah of Jehovah. God is not Firstborn as trinitarians teach. Jehovah God is eternal and has No Beginning.

@Brother Rando July 28 * firstborn of/from all creation,

@Brother Rando July 28 * "firstborn from the dead"

My literal translation ", firstborn of/from all creation," has italics for πάσης κτίσεως genitive spelling: possessive of OR ablative from.

Humanly have no idea about meaning of "trinitarians teach" phrase by @Brother Rando as posted JW.org dafinitions do not describe my faith belief. Remember Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” => my identification as a follower of "The Way" with intense desire to truthfully know/experience the Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who uniquely has three voices simultaneously in One eternal Spirit.

Physical example of co-equal three in one is White Light that has equal parts of red, green, and blue light:

All the colors we see are combinations of red, green, and blue light.

@Brother Rando July 28 It was Christ that died for us and was resurrected by his Father and God JEHOVAH.

Rmember John 10:1-18 LEB =>

“Truly, truly I say to you, the one who does not enter through the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up at some other place — that one is a thief and a robber. But the one who enters through the door is the shepherd of the sheep. For this one the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. Whenever he sends out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. And they will never follow a stranger, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.

Jesus told them this parable, but they did not understand what it was that he was saying to them. 

Then Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All those who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep do not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters through me, he will be saved, and will come in and will go out and will find pasture. The thief comes only so that he can steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and have it abundantly. 

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand, who is not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf approaching and abandons the sheep and runs away — and the wolf seizes them and scatters them — because he is a hired hand and he is not concerned about the sheep. 

“I am the good shepherd, and I know my own, and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep which are not from this fold. I must bring these also, and they will hear my voice, and they will become one flock — one shepherd. Because of this the Father loves me, because I lay down my life so that I may take possession of it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down voluntarily. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take possession of it again. This commandment I received from my Father.” 

What authority did Jesus have to take possession of life (human body) again ?

Remember original language texts do NOT have chapter nor verse numbers. Chapter and verse numbers have a number of alignment issues with Greek sentences.

A valuable lesson learned for Bible reading is understanding context. Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph has context in a larger unit. Observation is @Brother Rando lacks paragraph and larger scripture unit context. Puzzling is the order of 35 verse snippets from various passages posted by @Brother Rando

Larger scripture context for five verses posted by @Brother Rando is 1st Corinthians 15:1-28 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now I make known to you, brothers, the gospel which I proclaimed to you, which you have also received, in which you also stand, by which you are also being saved, if you hold fast to the message I proclaimed to you, unless you believed to no purpose. For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised up on the third day according to the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve, then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at once, the majority of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all, as it were to one born at the wrong time, he appeared also to me. For I am the least of the apostles, not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of אלהים God. But by the grace of אלהים God I am what I am, and his grace to me has not been in vain, but I labored even more than all of them, and not I, but the grace of אלהים God with me. Therefore whether I or those, in this way we preached, and in this way you believed. Now if Christ is preached as raised up from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, Christ has not been raised either. But if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain, and your faith is in vain. And also we are found to be false witnesses of אלהים God, because we testified against אלהים God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if after all, then, the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, Christ has not been raised either. But if Christ has not been raised, your faith is empty; you are still in your sins. And as a further result, those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If we have put our hope in Christ in this life only, we are of all people most pitiable. But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since through a man came death, also through a man came the resurrection of the dead. For just as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own group: Christ the first fruits, then those who are Christ’s at his coming, then the end, when he hands over the kingdom to the אלהים God and Father, when he has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For it is necessary for him to reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be abolished is death. For “he subjected all things under his feet.” But when it says “all things” are subjected, it is clear that the one who subjected all things to him is not included. But whenever all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will be subjected to the one who subjected all things to him, in order that אלהים God may be all in all. 

My human boday received sin nature death from Adam (ongoing spiritual warfare is my flesh & Ruach HaKodesh). My truthful submission to Jesus Christ as Holy יהוה Lord receives life by the grace of אלהים God. My motto: "Love Well, Be Holy, Be Rejoicing" has three obedience aspects (can be done simultaneously) to glorify One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 26 Remember two Greek phrases ", πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως," ", firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead" are in the middle of one long sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)

Thank you for showing your error that claiming  אלהים is firstborn of/from all creation," & ", πρωτότοκος ἐκ τῶν νεκρῶν," "firstborn from the dead"

• The scripture is actually talking about the Beginning of Creation is Firstborn 'born' and the second instance Firstborn from the Dead, proves he was 'born again'.

• @Brother Rando July 31 The scripture is actually talking about the Beginning of Creation is Firstborn 'born' and the second instance Firstborn from the Dead, proves he was 'born again'.

Remember the sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה Lord, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים God, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים God, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven. 

also describes Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ being the creator of everything (all) so 'born' is a puzzling description for eternal creator, who has firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

Does @Brother Rando truly want to be rescued from the domain of darkness (ruled by the father of lies, whose tactics for disrupting true ❤️ love of One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God include twisting scripture snippets with falsehoods) ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - also describes Holy יהוה LorJesus Christ being the creator of everything (all) so 'born' is a puzzling description for eternal creator, who has firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

Isn't that rich.

• You're the one claiming God is the firstborn over all creation,
    • And God is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,
    • eternal creator, who has firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

God is Eternal, he has No Beginning. Born means brought forth... God was never brought forth if he always existed. So who are these scriptures talking about? You yourself claim God is 'born' 

• the firstborn over all creation,
    • the firstborn from the dead,
    • firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

Preeminence over all what? CREATION

4409. próteuó 

Strong's Concordance

próteuó: to have the first place

Original Word: πρωτεύω

Part of Speech: Verb

Transliteration: próteuó

Phonetic Spelling: (prote-yoo'-o)

Definition: to have the first place

Usage: I have preeminence, am chief, am first.

Wisdom at Creation

22 “Yahweh createdh me, the first of his ways,

before his acts ⌊of old⌋.i

23 From eternity, I was set up from the first,

from the beginningj of the earth.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth,

when there were no springs of ⌊abounding⌋k water.

25 Before mountains had been shaped,

before hills, I was brought forth.

• @Brother Rando July 31 The scripture is actually talking about the Beginning of Creation is Firstborn 'born' and the second instance Firstborn from the Dead, proves he was 'born again'.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 31 Remember the sentence numbered Colossians 1:9-20 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

. . .

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 31 also describes Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ being the creator of everything (all) so 'born' is a puzzling description for eternal creator, who has firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

@Brother Rando July 31 Isn't that rich.

@Brother Rando July 31 * You're the one claiming God is the firstborn over all creation,

@Brother Rando July 31 * And God is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,

@Brother Rando July 31 * eternal creator, who has firstborn preeminence over all everywhere.

@Brother Rando July 31 God is Eternal, he has No Beginning. Born means brought forth... God was never brought forth if he always existed. So who are these scriptures talking about? You yourself claim God is 'born' 

Agree eternal Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ brought forth everything as the creator, the root of David. The eternal spirit of Jesus was never brought forth, but was clothed in a human body to be born on earth.

@Brother Rando July 31 Preeminence over all what? CREATION

@Brother Rando July 31 Usage: I have preeminence, am chief, am first.

Remember Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ is truly the first and the last. Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

“Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

“I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

The descendant of David is consistent with taking the form of a human slave in Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

The first and the last is consistent with Isaiah 44:6-8 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

“I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming.

You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. 

Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? 

Is there a god besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” 

How is eternal redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts related to the name meaning of Jesus ?

Matthew 1:21 LEB => And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Remember Proverbs chapter 8 describes Wisdom being there on the 3rd day (earth in Proverbs 8:26) and 2nd day (heavens in Proverbs 8:27) of creation week, but did not mention the 1st day of creation. Was Wisdom included in the first of creation when אלהים God said: "Let there be light!" ?

The world came into being through The Light = The Word as stated in John 1:6-13 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

A man came, sent from אלהים God, whose name was John. This one came for a witness, in order that he could testify about the light, so that all would believe through him. That one was not the light, but came in order that he could testify about the light. The true light, who gives light to every person, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came into being through him, and the world did not recognize him. He came to his own things, and his own people did not receive him. But as many as received him — to those who believe in his name — he gave to them authority to become children of אלהים God, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of a husband, but of אלהים God. 

My free will choice is believing One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God uniquely has three simultaneous voices in One Spiritual being. Awesome ❤️ Love happened when an eternal spiriual portion of One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in the human descendant of David => Jesus willingly offered His Holy human body as a righteous sacrifice for the death penalty of sin. The same evidence process used to prove murder in court today finds Jesus lived, died, and rose from the dead. Resurrection evidence is truly credible (provided reason for three atheists to become believers in One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who wrote books documenting credible evidence). My belief that the human body death of Jesus included sacrifice for my sins along with my choice to turn from my sin to Be Holy as אלהים God is Holy allows me to receive the free gift in the name of Jesus (Yeshua) from One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for righteous cleansing. Now I want Holy Wise Light from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God shining through me 😍

My primary struggle is loving & respecting myself as Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God loves & respects me so Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love flows through me to ❤️ Love & Respect my neighbor as myself (as Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God loves & respects my neighbor). Thankful for incremental progress toward becoming Holy as יהוה Lord אלהים God is Holy, which includes my abding awareness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God presence 😍

Remember Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God hates sin so outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood.

Remember many failed prophetic predictions truthfully prove the Watchtower Society (JW.org) is NOT the correct communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The human Society organization practices falsehood, which includes ignoring context for scripture support.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Remember many failed prophetic predictions truthfully prove @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is NOT the correct communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The human Society of the Anti-Christian LEB practices falsehood, which includes ignoring context for scripture support deleting "to be Christ" and deleted יהוה some 7,000 times!

"who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation," is a false rendering of the Greek scripture.. The LEB added the word (over) which is not in the Greek.

ὅς ἐστιν εἰκὼν τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ ἀοράτου πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ and the Anti-Christian LEB are unreliable.

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited August 2023

@Brother Rando Aug 1 Remember many failed prophetic predictions truthfully prove @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is NOT the correct communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

My apologies for my human mistakes and learning being a stumbling block for @Brother Rando to experience forgiveness of sins against One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My faith believes Holy יהוה Lord Jesus is one voice in One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who sacrificed His Holy human body to pay the penalty for humans sins, including mine. My same speaking (confessing) my sins with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God along with my earnest desire to turn from sin to Be Holy has me knowing that I am truly forgiven along with experiencing cleansing from unrighteousness. Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgivness of my sins enables me to forgive everyone (myself included).

Curious what is counted by @Brother Rando as many failed prophetic predictions in one discussion ? Is 'many' assertion truthful OR a false exaggeration ?

Remember @Brother Rando asserted False Propaganda without providing credible dates for Jewish Temple destruction.

My research for the date when Jesus was born began by searching for Hebrew & Julian calendar conversion with day of the week. Found Babylon Chronology by Parker and Dubberstein 1971 that can convert dates from 626/25 BCE until 75/76 CE that included Temple Destruction:

2.       Example 1: Destruction of Jerusalem Temple on 10th Av AD 70:

a.       The Temple of Jerusalem was burned on 10th Av AD 70 and the correct Julian date according to Parker and Dubberstein is Monday 6th August AD 70.

b.       However, Wikipedia (Notoriously inaccurate) many online websites (ie. Gary. J. Goldberg’s Josephus Chronology) and published scholastic Bible reference works incorrectly date the 10th Av to 29th August AD 70.

c.       This means that the correct Julian date for 10th Av is 23 days (3 weeks) earlier than incorrectly recorded online and in Bible encyclopedias.

i.      Correct: Monday 6th August AD 70 (Parker and Dubberstein)

ii.      Wrong: 29th August AD 70 (23 days later than correct date)

d.       Both Nebuchadnezzar and Titus burned the Jerusalem Temple on the exact same day of the year: 10th Av.

e.       Modern Jewish Rabbis and Jewish Scholars generally reject Josephus as a corrupted fabrication of Christians and date the burning of the temple to Av 9, one day earlier than Josephus. Of course even Josephus noted that the Jews of the first century were “creeped out” that the 10th Av was the exact same day of the year that Nebuchanezzar burned the Solomonic temple in 587 BC.

Jewish Temple had 24 sets of Priests, who rotated duties weekly on Shabbat (Friday sunset thru Saturday sunset). LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet was helpful for counting back 168 day intervals (24 * 7) from Sat 4 Aug 70 CE to find Sat 18 May 3 BCE start date for 1st Priest Division week of Temple service. The 8th Priest Division Abijah "יהוה (my) Father" weekly service completed on Shabbat 1 Av 3758 (Sat 13 Jul 3 BCE) with Zecharias “Remembered of יהוה” angelic encounter during morning Temple offering. Six Jewish months (Av, Elul, Tishri, Heshvan, Kislev, Tevet) later had Mary, Miriam “their rebellion” angelic encounter on Sun 8 Dec 3 BCE = 1 Tevet 3759 Chanukah 7th Day for Holy conception during the Festival of Light, which remembers one day's worth of oil miraculously burning for eight days during Temple dedication to Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Preparing kosher oil for Temple use takes eight days. Average human gestation is 38 weeks. Sun 1 Tevet 3759 to Mon 25 Elul 3759 (Mon 25 Aug 2 BCE) is 37.3 weeks. Pondering range of dates for human birth of Jesus had an enlightening discovery for me. Jesus, "I AM the light of the world" in John 8:12 & John 9:5 was born on 25 Elul when Jews remember אלהים God said: "Let there be light!". Tue 26 Elul 3759 conjunction of four planets: Jupiter & Mars = One, Mercury near, & Venus was visible in the Eastern morning twilight before sunrise. The planetary movements of Jupiter & Mercury passed by Regulas (in Leo, the Lion constellation) three times on their way to morning star conjunction. Thu 25 thru Tue 30 Dec 2 BCE had Jupiter stationary in sky, which is consistent with Matthew 2:1-12 description of star standing still. To me, 25 December commerates worship of the One born King of the Jews. Total Lunar Eclipse (Blood Red moon) on 10 Jan 1 BCE (couple weeks after Wise Men worshipped) was visible in Jerusalem that preceded death of King Herod on Sat 24 Jan 1 BCE. Phrase "an eclipse of the moon" written by Josephus (only eclipse mentioned in the writings of Josephus) is used for dating the death of King Herod.

Observation is Mon 25 Aug 2 BCE being different than traditional Hippolytus birth on Winter Solstice with conception during Spring Equinox. Also a number of scholars use an earlier partial lunar eclipse on 13 Mar 4 BC for dating King Herod's birth, which has an issue of not enough days between lunar eclipse, death, funeral, and passover.

Eternal truth is consistent. My desire is prayerfully testing everything so I can hold onto what is Good to Glorify Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My search for original contextual truth (in ancient Jewish cultural setting) has results about the birth of Jesus and death of King Herod, which are substantially different than traditional beliefs of many scholars in a variety of denominations. Humans are stubborn so willfully changing belief(s) to better fit scripture truth is challenging. When the Watchtower Society publishes a change, JW adherents change personal belief to match Society belief, which proves human beliefs can be modified.

Remember Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” => my identification as a follower of "The Way", who honestly does not know which human denomination(s) agree with my faith beliefs. I have intense desire to truthfully know/experience the Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who uniquely has three voices simultaneously in One eternal Spirit & immense ❤️ Love for every human. I want to ❤️ Love Well because אלהים God ❤️ Loves Well. Also I want to Be Holy as אלהים God is Holy.

@Brother Rando Aug 1The human Society of the Anti-Christian LEB practices falsehood, which includes ignoring context for scripture support deleting "to be Christ" and deleted יהוה some 7,000 times!

What is "The human Society of the Anti-Christian LEB" ? (puzzling first mention by @Brother Rando)

Remember many failed prophetic predictions truthfully prove the Watchtower Society (JW.org) is NOT the correct communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The human Society organization practices falsehood, which includes publishing its own Bible with twisted interpretations embedded in the text: e.g. inserting English word "other" four times in Colossians 1:16-17

Remember @Brother Rando has failed to provide any credible source(s) for assertion about LEB deleting "to be Christ" that was a scribal addition in Mark 1:34 (for conformity with Luke 4:41) that has brackets around two added words in Westcott & Hort Greek New Testamen => καὶ ἐθεράπευσεν πολλοὺς κακῶς ἔχοντας ποικίλαις νόσοις, καὶ δαιμόνια πολλὰ ἐξέβαλεν, καὶ οὐκ ἤφιεν λαλεῖν τὰ δαιμόνια, ὅτι ᾔδεισαν αὐτὸν [Χριστὸν εἶναι].

Please explain @Brother Rando assertion 'deleted יהוה some 7,000 times!'

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה in LEB finds 6,828 results, which has 6,807 translations into English as Yahweh.

@Brother Rando Aug 1 "who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation," is a false rendering of the Greek scripture.. The LEB added the word (over) which is not in the Greek.

We agree the preposistion ὑπὲρ (over, beyond, more than) in not in Colossians 1:15 snippet within one long sentence.

@Brother Rando Aug 1 ὅς ἐστιν εἰκὼν τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ ἀοράτου πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως

Google Translate from Koine Greek into Modern English inserted "the" before "image" & "firstborn".

Translating Modern English to Modern Greek shows different Modern Greek words and word order:

Modern Greek language has evolved over time from Koine Greek used 2,000 years ago. Evolution happens in human languages, but eternal truth remains consistent.

SBLGNT Colossians 1:15 (in the middle of one sentence) => ὅς ἐστιν εἰκὼν τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ ἀοράτου, πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως,

ὅς : who - pronoun, relative, nominative, singular, masculine

ἐστιν : he being (is) - verb, present, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular (indicative mood has secondary aspect of present time)

εἰκὼν : image - noun, nominative, singular, feminime

τοῦ : of/from the - article, genitive, singular, masculine (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

θεοῦ : of/from God - noun, genitive, singular, masculine (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

τοῦ : of/from the - article, genitive, singular, masculine (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

ἀοράτου, : of/from invisible - adjective, genitive, singular, masculine (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

πρωτότοκος : firstborn - adjective, nominative, singular, masculine

πάσης : of/from all - adjective, genitive, singular, feminime (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

κτίσεως, : of/from creation - noun, genitive, singular, feminime (genitive => of possessive, from ablative)

Stilted Literal translation => who being (is) image of/from the God of/from the invisible, firstborn of/from all creation.

Colossians 3:15 LEB => who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation

To me, the LEB translation committee expressed "over" for "all creation" having genitive spelling: 'over' is smoother English than 'of'

Koine Greek is a highly inflected language (spelling shows grammatical role), which is different than Modern English.

@Brother Rando Aug 1 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ and the Anti-Christian LEB are unreliable.

Please expand Christ to Christ Michael the archangel that truthfully shows JW.org & @Brother Rando interpretation of Christ being Michael the archangel. Sadly @Brother Rando does NOT know/believe in Holy יהוה Lord Jesus (since Michael the archangel will NOT forgive sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God are NOT forgiven).

To me, "Anti-Christian LEB" is false as @Brother Rando has NOT proven "to be Christ" removal in Mark 1:34

Keep Smiling 😊

Post edited by Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus on
  • Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Brother Rando Aug 1 "who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all* creation," is a false rendering of the Greek scripture.. The LEB added the word (over) which is not in the Greek.

We agree the preposistion ὑπὲρ (over, beyond, more than) in not in Colossians 1:15 snippet within one long sentence.

@Brother Rando Aug 1 ὅς ἐστιν εἰκὼν τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ ἀοράτου πρωτότοκος πάσης κτίσεως

Google Translate from Koine Greek into Modern English inserted "the" before "image" & "firstborn".

Now that you admit this scripture was altered by your LEB

To me, "Anti-Christian LEB" is false as @Brother Rando has NOT proven "to be Christ" removal in Mark 1:34

• And he healed many ⌊who were sick⌋ with various diseases and expelled many demons. And he did not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him. <~~~~ Proof it is not there in trinity bible.  Mark 1:34

So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ. (Mark 1:34 from Christian Bible)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 2 Google Translate from Koine Greek into Modern English inserted "the" before "image" & "firstborn".

@Brother Rando August 2 Now that you admit this scripture was altered by your LEB

What is definiteness ? (as shown by Google Translate "the" insertions)

My preferred Bible for CD discussions is the LEB, which is designed for use beside original language Bible texts. LEB is a modern English formal equivalent translation, which reduces CD discussion about human belief translation choices.

My favorite Bible is The Complete Jewish Study Bible, which helps me appreciate ancient Jewish cultural context for Jewish Rabbi Jesus, Jewish Apostles, & Jewish history with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 2 To me, "Anti-Christian LEB" is false as @Brother Rando has NOT proven "to be Christ" removal in Mark 1:34

@Brother Rando August 2 Proof it is not there in trinity bible. 

What is the difference between "removal" and "not there" ?

What proof does @Brother Rando have for Mark 1:34 words "to be Christ' having been in an earlier LEB edition followed by removal ?

Luke 4:40-41 LEB => Now as the sun was setting, all who had those who were sick with various diseases brought them to him, and placing his hands on every one of them, he healed them. And demons also were coming out of many, crying out and saying, “You are the Son of God!” And he rebuked them and did not permit them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited August 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 2 To me, "Anti-Christian LEB" is false as @Brother Rando has NOT proven "to be Christ" removal in Mark 1:34

@Brother Rando August 2 Proof it is not there in trinity bible. 

Mark 1:34 And he healed many ⌊who were sick⌋ with various diseases and expelled many demons. And he did not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him. "Anti-Christian LEB"

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers

(34) And suffered not the devils to speak.—St. Luke (Luke 4:41) gives the reason of the prohibition more distinctly. The demoniacs had cried out, “Thou art the Son of God.” They knew that He was the Christ.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

And suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him - They knew that he was the Messiah.

If they had spoken, they would have made that known to the people. Jesus was not desirous at that time that that should be publicly known, or that his name should be blazoned abroad. The time had not come when he wished it to be promulgated that he was the Messiah, and he therefore imposed silence on the evil spirits.

This is why @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ remains without Christ and is unprotected.

• Jesus would not allow the demons or @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ to say a word about him, because he knows that they knew that he was the Christ, the Son of God,

Demons are synonymous with unclean spirits (Mark 5:12Mark 5:15Mark 3:22Mark 3:30Luke 4:33). They appear in connection with Satan (Luke 10:17Luke 10:18Luke 11:18Luke 11:19); they are put in opposition to the Lord (1 Corinthians 10:201 Corinthians 10:21); to the faith (1 Timothy 4:1). They are connected with idolatry (Revelation 9:20Revelation 16:13Revelation 16:14). They are special powers of evil, influencing and disturbing the physical, mental, and moral being (Luke 13:11Luke 13:16Mark 5:2-5Mark 7:25Matthew 12:45).

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 2 To me, "Anti-Christian LEB" is false as @Brother Rando has NOT proven "to be Christ" removal in Mark 1:34

@Brother Rando August 2 Proof it is not there in trinity bible. 

@Brother Rando August 3  Mark 1:34 And he healed many ⌊who were sick⌋ with various diseases and expelled many demons. And he did not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him. "Anti-Christian LEB"

Remember JW.org library includes three Bibles that do NOT have "to be Christ" in Mark 1:34 so is JW.org Anti-Christian per @Brother Rando ?

Mark 1:34 KJV => 34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 ASV => 34 And he healed many that were sick with divers diseases, and cast out many demons; and he suffered not the demons to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 1:34 The Bible in Living English => 34 and he cured many who were ill with various diseases, and expelled many demons, and would not let the demons speak, because they knew him.

@Brother Rando August 3 This is why @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ remains without Christ and is unprotected

Please expand Christ to Christ Michael the archangel that truthfully shows JW.org & @Brother Rando interpretation of Christ being Michael the archangel. Sadly @Brother Rando does NOT know/believe in Holy יהוה Lord Jesus (since Michael the archangel will NOT forgive sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, @Brother Rando sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God are NOT forgiven).

@Brother Rando August 3 * Jesus would not allow the demons or @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ to say a word about him, because he knows that they knew that he was the Christ, the Son of God.

My faith believes the human father of Jesus the Christ is Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The phrase "the Son of God" describes Holy conception of the man Jesus inside the virgin Mary with spirit quality inside the man Jesus begin fully אלהים God (while The Father voice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remained as The Righteous King of the Universe).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando August 3 * Jesus would not allow the demons or @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ to say a word about him, because he knows that they knew that he was the Christ, the Son of God.

Correct. Christ doesn't allow you or the demons to witness about him. Mary a goddess the Mother of God is false if God is eternal. So False Christians claim falsehoods such as:

• God has No Name
    • God created himself
    • God died
    • God in inherited a name to become better than the angels

• I agree @Brother Rando is currently more qualified to identify & describe False Christians, which includes @Brother Rando (per Matthew 7:1-5)

Please expand Christ to Christ Michael the archangel that truthfully shows JW.org & @Brother Rando interpretation of Christ being Michael the archangel.

My faith believes Mary was a humble servant of  Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who was the physical human mother of Jesus. I like Mary's Praise in Luke 1:39-56 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now in those days Mary set out and traveled with haste into the hill country, to a town of Judah, and entered into the house of Zechariah, and greeted Elizabeth. And it happened that when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby in her womb leaped and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. And she cried out with a loud shout and said, 

“Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 

And why is this granted to me, that the mother of my יהוה Lord should come to me? For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy! And blessed is she who believed that there will be a fulfillment to what was spoken to her from the יהוה Lord!” 

And Mary said, 

“My soul exalts the יהוה Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced greatly in אלהים God my Savior, because he has looked upon the humble state of his female slave, for behold, from now on all generations will consider me blessed, because the Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is his name. And his mercy is for generation after generation to those who fear him. He has done a mighty deed with his arm; he has dispersed the proud in the thoughts of their hearts. He has brought down rulers from their thrones, and has exalted the lowly. He has filled those who are hungry with good things, and those who are rich he has sent away empty-handed. He has helped Israel his servant, remembering his mercy, just as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his descendants forever.” 

And Mary stayed with her about three months, and returned to her home. 

Remember royal headbands have a name not known by created beings in Revelation 19:11-16 LEB =>

And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and the one seated on it was called “Faithful” and “True,” and with justice he judges and makes war. Now his eyes were a flame of fire, and on his head were many royal headbands having a name written that no one except he himself knows. And he was dressed in an outer garment dipped in blood, and his name is called the Word of God. And the armies that are in heaven, dressed in clean, white fine linen, were following him on white horses. And out of his mouth came a sharp sword, so that with it he could strike the nations. And he will shepherd them with an iron rod, and he stomps the winepress of the wine of the furious wrath of God, the All-Powerful. And he has a name written on his outer garment and on his thigh: “King of kings and Lord of lords.” 

Remember Jesus had experienced The Father's ❤️ Love & Glory in John 17:1-26 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.”

Remember suffering servant in Isaiah 52:13-53:12 LEB =>

Look, my servant shall achieve success; he shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high. 

Just as many were appalled at you — such was his appearance beyond human disfigurement, 

and his form beyond the sons of mankind — so he shall sprinkle many nations; because of him, kings shall shut their mouths. 

For they shall see what has not been told them, and they shall consider with full attention what they have not heard. 

Who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of יהוה Yahweh been revealed? 

For he went up like a shoot before him, and like a root from dry ground. 

He had no form and no majesty that we should see him, and no appearance that we should take pleasure in him. 

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of suffering, and acquainted with sickness, and like one from whom others hide their faces, he was despised, and we did not hold him in high regard. 

However, he was the one who lifted up our sicknesses, and he carried our pain, yet we ourselves assumed him stricken, struck down by אלהים God and afflicted. 

But he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon him, and by his wounds we were healed. 

All of us have wandered about like sheep; we each have turned to his own way; and יהוה Yahweh let fall on him the iniquity of us all. 

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was brought like a lamb to the slaughter, and like a sheep is dumb before its shearers, so he did not open his mouth. 

He was taken by restraint of justice, and who concerned himself with his generation? 

For he was cut off from the land of the living; he received a blow because of the transgression of my people. 

He made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. 

Yet יהוה Yahweh was pleased to crush him; he made him sick. 

If he places his life a guilt offering, he will see offspring. 

He will prolong days, and the will of יהוה Yahweh will succeed in his hand. 

From the trouble of his life he will see; he will be satisfied. 

In his knowledge, the righteous one, my servant, shall declare many righteous, and he is the one who will bear their iniquities. 

Therefore, I will divide to him a portion among the many, and with the strong ones he will divide bounty, because he poured his life out to death and was counted with the transgressors; and he was the one who bore the sin of many and will intercede for the transgressors. 

Remember Righteous יהוה name sharing declared in  Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - I agree @Brother Rando is currently more qualified to identify & describe False Christians

If you agree then show where your false teaching that Mary is the Mother of three voices of God.

Three voices of God is not even in the scriptures. You yourself stated that the Servant of God is an angel, a messenger of God that was "a righteous branch of David"

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.

He was despised and was avoided by men, A man who was meant for pains and was familiar with sickness. It was as if his face were hidden from us. He was despised, and we held him as of no account. Isaiah 53:3

All those seeing me mock me; They sneer and shake their heads in derision: Psalm 22:7 Then they spat in his face and hit him with their fists. Others slapped him on the face, saying: “Prophesy to us, you Christ. Who struck you?” Matthew 26:67-68 Then Jehovah said to me: “Throw it into the treasury—the magnificent value with which they valued me.” So I took the 30 pieces of silver and threw it into the treasury at the house of Jehovah. Zechariah 11:13

Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And he bore our pains. But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted. Isaiah 53:4

And Jesus, on coming into Peter’s house, saw his mother-in-law lying down and sick with fever. So he touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up and began ministering to him. But after it became evening, people brought him many demon-possessed ones; and he expelled the spirits with a word, and he cured all who were suffering, in order to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet: “He himself took our sicknesses and carried our diseases.” Matthew 8:14-17

“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

"He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)

"And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)

• @Brother Rando August 5 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - I agree @Brother Rando is currently more qualified to identify & describe False Christians

Please expand Christ to Christ Michael the archangel that actually shows untrustworthy JW.org & @Brother Rando interpretation of Christ being Michael the archangel.

@Brother Rando August 5 If you agree then show where your false teaching that Mary is the Mother of three voices of God.

Puzzling assertion 'false teaching that Mary is the Mother of three voices of God.' by @Brother Rando does not describe my faith belief nor my teaching. Humanly wonder if untrustworthy Watchtower Society (JW.org) logical fallacy is falsely being asserted ?

Mary was the human mother for one voice of eternal God, who humbly left heaven to reside inside one Holy human body: God with us.

@Brother Rando August 5 Three voices of God is not even in the scriptures.

Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual, & plural. Hence plural is a minimum of three.

Deuteronomy 6:4 unpointed Hebrew => שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

Deuteronomy 6:4 pointed Hebrew => שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד

sh'-MA = שְׁמַ֖ע : Hear & Obey - verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, Masculine (Imperative kind of action = Command)

yis-ra-AYL = יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל : Israel - noun, proper, singular, absolute

a-do-NAI = יהוה : YHVH - noun, proper, masculine, singular, absolute (a-do-NAI is the Hebrew word Lord)

e-lo-HAY-nu = אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ : of plural God We/Our/Us - noun, common, masculine, plural, with pronoun suffixed, 1st person

a-do-NAI = יהוה : YHVH - noun, proper, masculine, singular, absolute (a-do-NAI is the Hebrew word Lord)

e-KHAD = אֶחָֽד : one/only - numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute

Israel365 Bible has Hebrew transliteration showing emphasized syllable for pronounciation (with Jewish spoken substitute for יהוה)

Human genitive perspective for suffixed 1st person plural pronoun is in Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB => Hear, Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is unique.

My literal translation options reflecting יהוה perspective of plural God => " Hear&Obey Israel יהוה of-God-We יהוה alone " OR " Hear&Obey Israel יהוה of-God-Us יהוה only "

What is plural We/Our/Us in One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando August 5 You yourself stated that the Servant of God is an angel, a messenger of God that was "a righteous branch of David"

@Brother Rando August 5Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.

Couple statements in this thread show messenger words desribing @Brother Rando (& untrustworthy JW.org) belief:

@Brother Rando July 25 Christ is the Angel of Jehovah. He is the Messenger of God (aka) the Word of God.

@Brother Rando July 25 * In the Beginning was the Messenger of God (John 1:1) The Word.

Do the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו in Jeremiah 23:6 include God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness צדקנו has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We' OR 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of Our' OR 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of Us'

What is the relationship between 'Righteousness of We/Our/Us' צדקנו and God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

Truthfully one voice in One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God humbly left heaven to be clothed as a human slave as stated in Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando August 5 You yourself stated that the Servant of God is an angel, a messenger of God that was "a righteous branch of David"

@Brother Rando August 5 “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.

“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

Then we also have Malachi 3:1 which states:

Yahweh’s Messenger is Coming

“Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way ⌊before me⌋. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the (Angel) of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure—look!—he is about to come,” says Yahweh of hosts. 

Darby Bible Translation

Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

In the Book Of Matthew 10:11 - John the Baptizer gives witness about the Messiah being an Angel.

Douay-Rheims Bible

For this is he of whom it is written: Behold I send My Angel before thy face, who shall prepare thy way before thee.

Look up the Greek Word ἄγγελόν that is used in Matthew 10:11 which also refers to the one coming in Malachi 3:1

Also the Apostle Paul -  And you did not despise or disdain what was a trial for you in my flesh, but you welcomed me like an Angel of God, like Christ Jesus. (Galatians 4:14)

• @Brother Rando Auguat 19 “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

Isaiah 63:9 LEB => In all their distress, there was no distress, and the messenger of his presence * saved them, in his love and compassion he himself redeemed them, and he lifted them up, and he supported them all the days of old.

* Literally "face"

Face in Isaiah 63:9 reminds me of John 14:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; but if not, I would have told you, because I am going away to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” 

Thomas said to him, “יהוה Lord, we do not know where you are going. How are we able to know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

Philip said to him, “יהוה Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if not, believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in me, the works that I am doing he will do also, and he will do greater works than these because I am going to the Father. And ⌊whatever⌋ you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. 

Face also reminds me of Psalm 67:1-7 LEB =>

May God be gracious to us and bless us. May he cause his face to shine toward us, Selah 

that your way may be known on the earth, your salvation among all nations. 

Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all of the peoples praise you. 

Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, because you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations on the earth. Selah 

Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you. 

The earth has yielded its produce. God, our God, will bless us. 

God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear him.

Remember Believing command spoken by יהוה Lord Jesus (does NOT idenitfy Lord Jesus as an angelic being, but The אלהים God):

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is olde English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando Auguat 19 Then we also have Malachi 3:1 which states:

Malachi 3:1-4:5 LEB =>

Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. And who can endure the day of his coming? And who is the one who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire, like launderers’ alkali. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the children of Levi, and he will refine them like gold and like silver, and they will present to יהוה Yahweh offerings in righteousness. And the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to יהוה Yahweh, like in the days of old and like in former years. 

“Then I will approach you for judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers, and against those who swear falsely, and against the oppressors of the hired worker with his wages, the widow and the orphan, and the abusers of the alien, and yet do not fear me,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

For I, יהוה Yahweh, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ 

Will a human dare to rob אלהים God? Yet you are robbing me! And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you ⌊an overflowing blessing⌋. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be ⌊a land in which one takes joy⌋,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה Yahweh. “But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve אלהים God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה Yahweh of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test אלהים God and they escape!’ ” 

Then those who revered Yahweh spoke with one another. And יהוה Yahweh listened attentively and heard, and a scroll of remembrance was written before him of those who revere יהוה Yahweh and ponder his name. “They will be mine,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “on the day that I am acting, my treasured possession. I will have compassion on them as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. You will return and see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves אלהים God and the one who does not serve him

“For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “It will not leave behind for them root or branch. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise, with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. You will trample down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am going to act,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

Remember the instruction of my servant Moses, which I commanded him at Horeb to all Israel, the rules and regulations. Look! I am going to send to you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה Yahweh! And he will bring back the hearts of the fathers to the sons, and the hearts of the sons to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with a ban.” 

Phrase "healing in its wings" is consistent with healing of a woman touching the wings (edge of his cloak) in Matthew 9:18-26 LEB =>

As he was saying these things to them, behold, one of the rulers came and knelt down before him, saying, “My daughter has just now died, but come, place your hand on her and she will live!” And Jesus and his disciples got up and followed him. And behold, a woman who had been suffering with a hemorrhage twelve years approached from behind and touched the edge of his cloak, for she said to herself, “If only I touch his cloak I will be healed.” But Jesus, turning around and seeing her, said, “Have courage, daughter! Your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed from that hour. 

And when Jesus came into the ruler’s house and saw the flute players and the disorderly crowd, he said, “Go away, because the girl is not dead, but is sleeping.” And they ridiculed him. But when the crowd had been sent out, he entered and took her hand, and the girl got up. And this report went out into that whole region. 

Curious if @Brother Rando really wants to be healed from @Brother Rando sins ?

@Brother Rando Auguat 19 In the Book Of Matthew 10:11 - John the Baptizer gives witness about the Messiah being an Angel.

Logos Bible Search in LEB for lemma.g:ἄγγελος found Matthew 11:10 and Mark 1:2 messenger being the human John the Baptizer:

@Brother Rando Auguat 19 Look up the Greek Word ἄγγελόν 

Lexicon entries use nominative word spelling: e.g. ἄγγελος that is different than accusative spelling in Matthew 11:10

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited August 2023

@Brother Rando Auguat 19 “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

Isaiah 63:9 LEB => In all their distress, there was no distress, and the messenger of his presence * saved them, in his love and compassion he himself redeemed them, and he lifted them up, and he supported them all the days of old.

* Literally "face"

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Face in Isaiah 63:9 reminds me of John 14:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

* Literally "face"

@Brother Rando - Face in Isaiah 63:9 reminds me of (Genesis 3:8) "Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden."

Jesus Christ is the Angel of God's Presence that you rejected. When he Judged Satan, and the Chief Messenger told Satan that the man has BECOME LIKE ONE OF US. Then Adam and Eve were also expelled. Adam, and Eve, SINS were counted and He expelled them from the Garden of Eden.

Setting up angels and left his Flaming Sword to Destroyed any man, animal, or angel from partaking from it to have everlasting life.

Supporting Scriptures:

• “Behold, I am going to send an Angel before you to guard you along the Way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Be on your guard before him and obey his Voice; do not be rebellious toward him, for he will not forgive your sin, since My name is in him."
    • And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his Angels battled with the dragon, (Rev 12:7)
    • See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I tell you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my Father who is in heaven. (Mathew 18:10)

Malachi 3 

Douay-Rheims Bible

The Coming Day of Judgment

(John 1:6-13)

1Behold I send My Angel, and he shall prepare the Way Before My Face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the Angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts. 

Also the Apostle Paul -  And you did not despise or disdain what was a trial for you in my flesh, but you welcomed me like an Angel of God, like Christ Jesus. (Galatians 4:14)

Surely, you are not claiming John to be the angelic messenger that was going to be Sent in Isaiah 63:9 ?

• Brother Rando
    edited August 2023

@Brother Rando - When you try to make Jesus into one of the gods of the feminine elohims you deny him as the Messiah.

Notice others Isaiah 63:9 translate the word Messenger as Angel.

New International Version

In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

English Standard Version

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

Berean Standard Bible

In all their distress, He too was afflicted, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. In His love and compassion He redeemed them; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

King James Bible

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

New King James Version

In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them All the days of old.

New American Standard Bible

In all their distress He was distressed, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

NASB 1995

In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

NASB 1977

In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them; And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

Legacy Standard Bible

In all their distress He was distressed, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the ancient days.

Amplified Bible

In all their distress He was distressed, And the angel of His presence saved them, In His love and in His compassion He redeemed them; And He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

Christian Standard Bible

In all their suffering, he suffered, and the angel of his presence saved them. He redeemed them because of his love and compassion; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of the past.

Holman Christian Standard Bible

In all their suffering, He suffered, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. He redeemed them because of His love and compassion; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of the past.

American Standard Version

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

In all their adversity he did not afflict them, and the Angel of his presence saved them. In his loving kindness and in his hovering he saved them, and he lifted them and carried them all the days of old

Contemporary English Version

It troubled the LORD to see them in trouble, and his angel saved them. The LORD was truly merciful, so he rescued his people. He took them in his arms and carried them all those years.

Douay-Rheims Bible

In all their affliction he was not troubled, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love, and in his mercy he redeemed them, and he carried them and lifted them up all the days of old.

English Revised Version

International Standard Version

In all their distress he wasn't distressed, but the angel of his presence saved them; in his acts of love and in his acts of pity he redeemed them; he carried them and lifted them up all the days of old.

JPS Tanakh 1917

In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them, and carried them all the days of old.

Majority Standard Bible

In all their distress, He too was afflicted, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. In His love and compassion He redeemed them; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

New Revised Standard Version

in all their distress. It was no messenger or angel but his presence that saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

New Heart English Bible

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them, and carried them all the days of old.

Webster's Bible Translation

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them, and carried them all the days of old.

World English Bible

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and in his pity he redeemed them. He bore them, and carried them all the days of old.

Genesis 48:16

The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Exodus 14:19

And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

Just so you know the Greek word for Messenger is Completely Spelled Different than Angel.

• @Brother Rando August 20  @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Face in Isaiah 63:9 reminds me of John 14:1-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Curious what Christ means for @Brother Rando ?

Please expand Christ to Christ Michael the archangel that actually shows untrustworthy JW.org & @Brother Rando interpretation of Christ being Michael the archangel.

@Brother Rando August 20 Supporting Scriptures:

What is the contextual relevance & relationship to the Garden of Eden ?

Posting Exodus 23:20-21 provides another reminder about the Holy Angel sent along the way with Israelite people journeying from Egypt to the promised land => he will NOT forgive yours sins. This angelic creature cannot be my redeemer for my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Thousands of years separate the Garden of Eden, journey from Egypt, and war in heaven.

@Brother Rando August 20 When you try to make Jesus into one of the gods of the feminine elohims you deny him as the Messiah.

Puzzled by @Brother Rando deny words so please elaborate.

To me, Jesus is a voice in One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. All creatures created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God have one voice, but One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God uniquely has three simultaneous intelligent voices unified in One God.

Remember Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual, & plural. Hence plural is a minimum of three.

Deuteronomy 6:4 pointed Hebrew => שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד

sh'-MA = שְׁמַ֖ע : Hear & Obey - verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, Masculine (Imperative kind of action = Command)

e-lo-HAY-nu = אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ : of plural God We/Our/Us - noun, common, masculine, plural, with pronoun suffixed, 1st person

Israel365 Bible has Hebrew transliteration showing emphasized syllable for pronounciation (with Jewish spoken substitute for יהוה)

Does Deuteronomy 6:4 have three words (YHVH God YHVH) for One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Human genitive perspective for suffixed 1st person plural pronoun is in Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB => Hear, Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is unique.

My literal translation options reflecting יהוה perspective of plural God => " Hear&Obey Israel יהוה of-God-We יהוה alone " OR " Hear&Obey Israel יהוה of-God-Us יהוה only "

What is plural We/Our/Us in One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando August 20 Notice others Isaiah 63:9 translate the word Messenger as Angel.

Logos Bible Study Bible Searches:

messenger IN milestone:bible:is63.9 => 28 resources

angel IN milestone:bible:is63.9 => 84 resources (more than the 24 posted by @Brother Rando on August 20 )

(angel AND messenger) IN milestone:bible:is63.9 => 13 resources (both words are in the surface text OR footnote)

milestone:bible:is63.9 => 103 resources have Isaiah 63:9 out of 378 English Bibles in my Logos library

Remember ancient scripture scrolls do NOT have chapter & verse numbering. Contextual knowledge is needed to locate a particular sentence.

Isaiah 62:11-63:19 LEB (similar format as an ancient scroll) =>

Look! יהוה Yahweh has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, “Look, your salvation is coming! Look, his reward is with him, and his reward before him. And they shall call them “The Holy People, The Redeemed Of Yahweh,” and you shall be called “Sought After, A City Not Forsaken.” Who is this, coming from Edom, from Bozrah in bright red garments? Who is this honored in his garment, lying down in his great strength? “It is I, speaking in justice, mighty to save!” Why are your garments red, and your garments like he who treads in the winepress? “I have trodden the winepress alone, and there was no man from the peoples with me. And I trod them in my anger, and I trampled them in my wrath, and spattered their juice on my garments, and stained all my clothing, for the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my blood-vengeance has come! And I looked, but there was no helper, and I was appalled, but there was no one who sustains, so my arm came to assist me, and my wrath was what sustained me. And I trampled peoples in my anger, and I made them drunk in my wrath, and I brought their juice down to the earth.” I will mention the loyal love of יהוה Yahweh, the praises of יהוה Yahweh, according to all that Yahweh has done for us, and the greatness of goodness to the house of Israel that he has done to them according to his mercy and the abundance of his loyal love. And he said, “Surely my people are children; they will not break faith.” And he became a Savior to them. In all their distress, there was no distress, and the messenger of his presence saved them, in his love and compassion he himself redeemed them, and he lifted them up, and he supported them all the days of old. But they were the ones who rebelled, and they grieved his Holy Spirit, so he became an enemy to them; he himself fought against them. Then his people remembered the days of old, of Moses. Where is the one who led up them from the sea with the shepherds of his flock? Where is the one who puts his Holy Spirit inside him, who made his magnificent arm move at the right hand of Moses, who divided the waters before them, to make an everlasting name for himself, who led them through the depths? They did not stumble like a horse in the desert; like cattle in the valley that goes down, the Spirit of יהוה Yahweh gave him rest, so you lead your people to make a magnificent name for yourself. Look from heaven, and see from the lofty residence of your holiness and glory. Where are your zeal and strength? Your compassion and mercy to me hold themselves back. For you are our father, although Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us. You, יהוה Yahweh are our father, Our Redeemer from of old is your name. Why do you make us wander from your ways, יהוה Yahweh? You harden our heart so that we do not fear you. Turn back for the sake of your servants, the tribes of your inheritance. Your holy people took possession for a little while; our adversaries have trampled down your sanctuary. We have been since antiquity; you did not rule them; they were not called by your name. 

What had stained the garments of the messenger of His Presence (Face) ? How is the messenger of His Presence (Face) related to Holy redeemer ?

Remember יהוה name in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness צדקנו has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We' OR 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of Our' OR 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of Us'

What is the relationship between 'Righteousness of We/Our/Us' צדקנו and God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

@Brother Rando August 20 Just so you know the Greek word for Messenger is Completely Spelled Different than Angel.

Google Translate shows modern language results. Koine Greek was a langauge used ~2,000 years ago. Modern Greek has a number of changes over the centuries: e.g. breathing mark no longer appears before a word beginning with a vowel.

Modern Greek Αγγελιαφόρος can be translated Messenger or Orderly:

FWIW: "A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, 3rd ed." (BDAG) does NOT have a dictionary entry for ἀγγελιαφόρος

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - What is the contextual relevance & relationship to the Garden of Eden ?

Posting Exodus 23:20-21 provides another reminder about the Holy Angel sent along the way with Israelite people journeying from Egypt to the promised land => he will NOT forgive yours sins. This angelic creature cannot be my redeemer for my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Thousands of years separate the Garden of Eden, journey from Egypt, and war in heaven.

Same Angel that judged Satan, Adam, and Eve, is the same Angel that judged Israel and left their carcasses in the Wilderness. They were warned as you were warned Exodus 23:20-21to LISTEN and Obey the Angel's Voice..

•  And as for you, do not ⌊make a covenant⌋ with the inhabitants of this land; break down their altars.’ But you did not listen to My Voice. ⌊Why would you do such a thing⌋?  Now I say, I will not drive them out from before you; they will ⌊become as thorns⌋ for you, and their אלהים gods will be a trap for you.”  And as the Angel of Yahweh spoke these words to all the ⌊Israelites⌋, the people ⌊wept bitterly⌋. (Judges 2:2-4)
    • Same Angel that judged Satan threw Satan and his demons out of Heaven. And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels ⌊fought against⌋ the dragon, and the dragon and his angels ⌊fought back⌋. (Rev 12:7)

• @Brother Rando August 25 Same Angel that judged Satan, Adam, and Eve, is the same Angel that judged Israel and left their carcasses in the Wilderness. They were warned as you were warned Exodus 23:20-21to LISTEN and Obey the Angel's Voice..

Bible Search for verses in LEB having two words angel judge found seven verses:

To me, Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is Melchizedek (King Rightesouness) who judges correctly.

I want to hear & obey Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God as it is written:

Does Deuteronomy 6:4 have three words (YHVH God YHVH) for One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Does Deuteronomy 6:4 have three words (YHVH God YHVH) for One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

The Shema actually reads "Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." Deuteronomy 6:4

The Shema was changed by Apostate Jews to "Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD" the offspring of the Apostates rejected to listen and obey the Voice of the Angel sent by Jehovah.

• Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me. Exodus 19:5
    • Then Jehovah’s Angel went up from Gilʹgal to Boʹchim and said: “I brought you up out of Egypt into the land about which I swore to your forefathers. Furthermore, I said, ‘I will never break my covenant with you. For your part, you must not make a covenant with the inhabitants of this land and you should pull down their altars.’ But you have not obeyed My Voice. Why have you done this? (Judges 2:1-2)
    • I am able to do nothing from myself. Just as I hear, I judge, and My judgment is just, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the One who Sent me. (John 5:30)

Christ is the Angel of Jehovah who judges...

• Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, the Son can do nothing from himself except what he sees the Father doing. For whatever that One does, these things also the Son does likewise." (John 5:19)
    • You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. (John 14:28)
    • You are not allowed to approach Jehovah or bear witness about the Christ. "So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but He would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ." (Mark 1:34 Christian Bible)
    • Then the Angel of the true God who was going ahead of the camp of Israel departed and went to their rear, and the pillar of cloud that was in front of them moved to the rear and stood behind them. (Exodus 14:19)
    • Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)
    • Jesus said to him: “Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except one, God." (Mark 10:18)

• @Brother Rando August 26 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Does Deuteronomy 6:4 have three words (YHVH God YHVH) for One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando August 26 The Shema actually reads "Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." Deuteronomy 6:4

Remember I want to hear & obey Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God as it is truly written:

e-lo-HAY-nu = אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ : of plural God We/Our/Us - noun, common, masculine, plural, construct (of), with pronoun suffixed, 1st person

How many verb(s) are in the Deuteronomy 6:4 Hebrew words ?

Remember English verbal focus is time: past, present, future. In contrast is Hebrew kind of action verbal focus (no time indication). To me, English translation that inserts verb "is" is an incomplete expression of a Hebrew verbless clause.

What is plural אלהים God of We/Our/Us in One יהוה ?

@Brother Rando August 26 The Shema was changed by Apostate Jews to "Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD" the offspring of the Apostates rejected to listen and obey the Voice of the Angel sent by Jehovah.

Fascinating assertion so curious about credible source(s) ? What was the original Shema wording ?

@Brother Rando August 26 Christ is the Angel of Jehovah who judges...

Puzzling list of scripture snippets follows assertion as none of them show Jesus Christ being a created angelic being.

Keep Smiling 😊