Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #2

Why do Trinitarians dismiss the Father granting to the Son to have life in himself ?

They dismiss the scripture and cling to the trinity doctrine outside the Bible. But the Scripture is plain and open for All to SEE.

• For just as the Father has life in himself, thus also he has granted to the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)
  • Since the Father granted to the Son to have life in himself, immortality was a gift given to Jesus upon his resurrection.
  • For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, in order that he could bring you to God, being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit, (1 Peter 3:18)

This is the moment that Jesus became, come to be, a life giving spirit. (1 Corinthian 15:45)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• @Brother Rando June 12 Why do Trinitarians dismiss the Father granting to the Son to have life in himself ?

Did eternal Holy God grant to the created archangel Michael (JW.org "Son" belief) to have life in himself ?

Who has life in himself: "God and a god (Michael/Jesus)" OR one plural unique God ?

Who shares Holy יהוה name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

“Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

FWIW: Jewish Masorites, who added vowel pointing to Hebrew letters, disguised יהוה for use outside of the Jewish Temple by simply inverting vowel order. Jehovah has the correct vowels, but they are inverted. Correct vowel order and enunciation of יהוה is immensely Holy, reason for me to bow my knees in worship of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 🙏

The words Trinitarian and "trinity doctrine" are not in Bible text. Curious about sources for word definitions as JW.org has many straw person arguments that are twisted differently than non Watchtower Society sources.

My belief description is a follower of "The Way" from John 14:6 LEB => Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Keep Smiling 😊

• Searching
    Searching Posts: 24
    edited June 2023

I'm not concerned about Jeremiah 23:6. Seems to me from what I've read it is more of a title than a name. It seems to be of little consequence when you consider verses like John 17:3, John 20:17, Colossians 1:15 and Matthew 24:36 which tell us that God is greater than Jesus, Jesus doesn't know everything God knows, he was created by God, he says that his Father and his God is our Father and God and he says that his Heavenly Father is the only true God. It doesn't seem like Jesus thought he was God and he could have said it many times but he did not.

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
    edited June 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus wrote, "The words Trinitarian and "trinity doctrine" are not in Bible text. Curious about sources for word definitions as JW.org has many straw person arguments that are twisted differently than non Watchtower Society sources.

@Brother Rando - Well, isn't that rich! Quoting Scripture from the LEB is somehow a Watchtower Society Source? "For just as the Father has life in himself, thus also he has granted to the Son to have life in himself."  (John 5:26)<~~~Click on this LEB scripture that you claim is twisting.

• The problem with trinitarians is that they simply don't believe in scripture.
    • Trinitarians are in fact scripture twisters, for they say Jesus was never granted to have life himself by claiming the falsehood he was always eternal. Something he would have no need of, if he was already eternal. Immortality is a gift from the (theon) τὸν Θεόν.

Did not Jesus himself call His God and Father in the Book of John, "You are the only true theon" (John 17:3 LEB)

So if you really believe that the LEB and Biblehub are Watchtower sources. Then why are you using them and continue to do so?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Did יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus ever speak an untruthful word, which would make יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus & "the only true אלהים God" a liar ?

John 17:1-26 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.”

Who gives eternal life ? What hope can the unstrustworthy human Watchtower Society organization give ? Does effort promoting JW publications & Bible studies really matter ?

What is אלהים God's Glory (John 17:5) & אלהים God's ❤️ Love (John 17:24) that יהוה Lord Jesus Christ experienced before Holy אלהים God created the physical realm ?

What joy does יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus have that can be completed in believers & followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus ?

Request to keep them in your name is truly consistent with Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness צדקנו has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

Do the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו in Jeremiah 23:6 include God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

What is the relationship between 'righteousness of We' and God's Most Holy Name יהוה ?

@Searching June 15 I'm not concerned about Jeremiah 23:6. Seems to me from what I've read it is more of a title than a name. It seems to be of little consequence when you consider verses like John 17:3John 20:17Colossians 1:15 and Matthew 24:36 which tell us that God is greater than Jesus, Jesus doesn't know everything God knows, he was created by God, he says that his Father and his God is our Father and God and he says that his Heavenly Father is the only true God. It doesn't seem like Jesus thought he was God and he could have said it many times but he did not.

What is Humility so יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus could demonstrate how to live Holy & Righteously in a human body ?

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

What honor does יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus deserve as Holy יהוה Lord to glorify אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando June 15 The problem with trinitarians is that they simply don't believe in scripture.

Since I simply believe Holy God Inspired scripture (with preference for literal intepretation when feasible), this "trinitarian" description does not apply to me.

Does assertion "The problem with trinitarians is that they simply don't believe in scripture." have an unstated qualifier "The problem with trinitarians is that they simply don't believe in scripture in the same way as the untrustworthy Watchtower Society." ?

Numerous Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide legitimate reasons NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

To my embarassment & shame has been other web sites that lack 100% accuracy about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Only Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God inspired scripture remains 100% eternally true (with my knowledge & understanding growing in Holy Righteous Love). The more I learn about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, the more I am amazed at incredible precision (basis for me preferring literal interpretation) along with Holy Fruit: Love, Joy, Shalom, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Humility, Self-Control where every aspect is beyond my human words to express completely, which includes immense interaction between Holy Fruit aspects as none of them occur in isolation.

@Brother Rando June 15 Did not Jesus himself call His God and Father in the Book of John, "You are the only true theon" (John 17:3 LEB)

If any human reader/participant of Christian Discourse said "You are the only true theon" referring to Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, we would have an unstated human qualification about ourselves NOT being true theon. Does our common human qualifier apply to Jesus ?

Why did τὸν θεόν The Most High God command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Excellent scriptures in your post on pointing that Jesus not being God.

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAHart the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

I wanted to draw your attention to (Psalm 83:18) Notice whose Name alone is JEHOVAH. Not a three in one entity but alone. Then notice the most high over all the earth. Jesus Christ gave witness to his disciples when they were resting and in private he states, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

This is more proof directly from Jesus as he gently tells his followers "Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

Can you image being at his feet when he said that? AS Jesus is calmly speaking with his disciples, words of truth gently flowed out his mouth as the Word of God, stating, "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)

This is an excellent scripture in exposing the common lie that Jesus is God. First, if Jesus was God, he would not have a Father and the Father certainly would not be Greater than he is, so it's just another lie that is perpetrated against our Lord Jesus Christ and His God. This proves by Jesus own words that he is not omnipresent, for he states "I am going to the Father" (John 14:28)

• @Brother Rando June 16 “That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAHart the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

@Brother Rando June 16 I wanted to draw your attention to (Psalm 83:18) Notice whose Name alone is JEHOVAH. Not a three in one entity but alone. Then notice the most high over all the earth. Jesus Christ gave witness to his disciples when they were resting and in private he states, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

@Brother Rando June 16 This is more proof directly from Jesus as he gently tells his followers "Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

Please elaborate what exercise faith in God & in Jesus means to you.

If a human believes Jesus is NOT being God, how does exercising faith in Jesus not violate the Ten Commandments, especially jealousy of יהוה for NO other god(s) before me ?

To me, my faith believes Jesus is a voice in one unique Holy God. My belief in Jesus as יהוה Lord אלהים God is consistent with my belief in Father as יהוה Lord אלהים God along with my belief in Ruach HaKodesk (Breath The Holy) as יהוה Lord אלהים God. I'm learning to enjoy the immense Holy presence of יהוה Lord אלהים God with my desire to become Holy as יהוה Lord אלהים God is Holy. Thankfully Abba (Father) & יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus share the one name יהוה (Jeremiah 23:5-6) that is consistent with Psalm 83:17-18 LEB =>

Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek your name, O יהוה Yahweh. Let them be ashamed and terrified forever, and let them be humiliated and perish that they may know that you, whose name is יהוה Yahweh, you alone, are the Most High over the whole earth. 

Remember John 14 had many words spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus, who for the joy set before Him would endure being lifted up on an execution stake so His Holy Blood can cleanse & redeem anyone from sin against Holy God: only need to believe Jesus & Father & Ruach HaKodesh are uniquely one יהוה Lord אלהים God where יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus paid the Holy penatly for sin along with really wanting to repent from sin to become Holy as God is Holy.

John 14:1-31 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in אלהים God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; but if not, I would have told you, because I am going away to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” 

Thomas said to him, “יהוה Lord, we do not know where you are going. How are we able to know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

Philip said to him, “יהוה Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if not, believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in me, the works that I am doing he will do also, and he will do greater works than these because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you. 

“I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you. Yet a little time and the world will see me no longer, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. The one who has my commandments and keeps them — that one is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him.” 

Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “יהוה Lord, why is it that you are going to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves me he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and will take up residence with him. The one who does not love me does not keep my words, and the word that you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me. These things I have spoken to you while residing with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name — that one will teach you all things, and will remind you of everything that I said to you

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you — not as the world gives, I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. You have heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am. And now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no power over me. But so that the world may know that I love the Father, and just as the Father has commanded me, thus I am doing. Get up, let us go from here! 

By the way, @Brother Rando repeating scripture snippets twice reminds me of the name יהוה repetition in Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB with Hebrew words => Hear, Israel, יהוה Yahweh our אלהינו God, יהוה Yahweh is אחד unique.

אלהינו = construct "of" plural אלהים God (minimum of three) with plural suffix "we"

What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

And אלהים God said, “Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.” So אלהים God created humankind in his image, in the likeness of אלהים God he created him, male and female he created them. And אלהים God blessed them, and אלהים God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven, and over every animal that moves upon the earth.” 

And אלהים God said, “Look — I am giving to you every plant that bears seed which is on the face of the whole earth, and every kind of tree that bears fruit. They shall be yours as food.” And to every kind of animal of the earth and to every bird of heaven, and to everything that moves upon the earth in which there is life I am giving every green plant as food.” And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning, a sixth day. 

What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando June 16 Can you image being at his feet when he said that? AS Jesus is calmly speaking with his disciples, words of truth gently flowed out his mouth as the Word of God, stating, "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)

What does greater describe in Father & יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus relationship on the day (sunset to sunset) that had יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus humbly being offered as the Holy sin substitute once & for all ?

Every disciple said they would die with Jesus, but none of them did so humanly wonder how many words spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus were understood before crucifixion & burial. The resurrection of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus is followed by various grief & belief responses.

@Brother Rando June 16 This is an excellent scripture in exposing the common lie that Jesus is God. First, if Jesus was God, he would not have a Father and the Father certainly would not be Greater than he is, so it's just another lie that is perpetrated against our Lord Jesus Christ and His God. This proves by Jesus own words that he is not omnipresent, for he states "I am going to the Father" (John 14:28)

To me, the @Brother Rando "if Jesus was God" hypothesis lacks appreciation of John 1:1c '..., καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος' '..., also God being (was) The Word', where Greek grammar shows the quality of The Word was being God (primary continous action in secondary past time) while God was being more than The Word. If God had the definite article in John 1:1c, then @Brother Rando "if Jesus was God" hypothesis would be valid.

To me, the Father portion (The Will) of one Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remained being the Holy Righteous King ruling over the Universe while a portion (The Word) of one Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God humbly clothed in a human body paid the sacrificial sin penalty once & for all. Holy God's ❤️ Love is awesome, amazing, & faithful.

Matthew 18:18-20 LEB (words spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus who is identified as the speaker in Matthew 18:1-3) =>

“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven. Again, truly I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about any matter that they ask, it will be done for them from my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in the midst of them.”

With billions of people living on earth, how many places can יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus be simultaneously present ?

Numerous Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide legitimate reasons NOT to trust the humankind organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Jeremiah 17:5-11 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, “Cursed is the person who trusts in humankind and makes flesh his strength, and turns aside his heart from יהוה Yahweh

And he will be like a juniper in the wilderness, and he will not see when good comes, and he will dwell in the parched places in the desert, in a land of salt flats, where no one lives. 

Blessed be the person who trusts in יהוה Yahweh, and יהוה Yahweh is his trust. 

For he will be like a tree planted by water, and to the stream it sends its roots, and it will not fear when heat comes, and its leaves will be luxuriant, and in the year of drought it will not be anxious, and it will not cease from the bearing of fruit. 

The heart is deceitful more than anything else, and it is disastrous. Who can understand it? 

I, Yahweh, examine the mind, I test the heart, and give to each one according to his way, according to the fruit of his deeds. 

Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay is one who amasses wealth without justice. 

In the middle of his days it will leave him, and at his end he will prove to be a fool.” 

Knowing about the deceitfulness of my own heart has me 🙏 praying for Holy God to help me ❤️ Love Holy God with all of my heart, all of my mind, all of my soul, & all of my strength so I can worship Holy God as God deserves & designed 🙏❤️

Michele Pulford's Chapter 14 Fiery Horrors in Climbing Into Eternity: My Descent in Hell and Flight to Heaven describes torment of dead humankind religious people, who truly loved their church more than Holy God =>

There was a strong, mocking, religious hierarchy all over, as the demons were damning and condemning and viciously hitting the dead-beings with religious artifacts and symbols. This sent burning black mist surging and wrapping around the dead-beings. It would enwrap its burning power around the dead-beings, encasing condemning evil around them, causing more choking madman cries to bellow out.

The dead-beings howled out, How can my church, my god be from hell? How can it be demons? I believed in my church! I put my faith in my church! I trusted the minister! I went to church. I prayed. I was a good person. Good people go to heaven, not to hell. I am not supposed to be here. I am a good person. I am supposed to be in heaven. Why? Why? How? How? God, where are you? Help me! Help me! I don’t belong here. This is for murderers, for cheats and liars.

As the dead-beings fought off their own religious demons, their questioning, angry frustration and regret echoed in sync with the chanting vibration that rang through this burning place of hell. Their fate was a torturous tragedy when they saw what that they had been worshiping. They cried out, Why didn’t anybody tell me? Why didn’t anybody warn me? I believed in my church. How can this be?

Their trusted religion had mockingly and violently turned against them, and confusion, frustration, and realization surged through the dead-beings causing them to wildly run and yell out with more agonized howls of anguish.

Multitudes of demons tortured and viciously hit the dead-beings with their religious symbols shouting out, Idolaters, idolaters. Fools! Blind fools! Bow down and praise us! Praise Lucifer! The god of religion! It is by the name of Lucifer! Then with scowling, mocking laughter, they would swarm in forcing the dead-beings to bow down and fall prostrate before them again.

As the dead-beings did this, the demons viciously hit and kicked them, while spitting out, We are religion! We are the golden calf! Worship us! Idolaters! Blasphemous idolaters! Lucifer owns your soul! He hates souls! He owns you! He hates you! He hates Jesus! Lucifer is your savior! Praise him! Praise us! Damn the Spirit of God. Damn Jesus the Christ!

Maddening cries of intense physical and emotional pain from the abuse would once again pierce the place, followed with louder, soul-wrenching, agonizing howls of regret. The dead-beings then turned on one another like wild animals, madmen.

This was when I realized the devil, with all his power and his demons, could not kill the soul. The devil was now the keeper of these souls! Clearly, the devil and his demons hated souls, but they did not have the power to kill a soul. This caused their torturous, tormenting intent of hate and anger to grow.

The devil was the devourer of souls, but only the Soulmaker could destroy them. The dead-beings still existed, but in eternal damnation. God Almighty, the maker of the spirit and soul, had completely removed His presence from this kingdom of darkness, and this, in itself, was eternal damnation.

The devil uses religion as a cruel, sadistic copycat and counterfeit.

God, I don’t understand. Did these dead people believe in You? Did they put their faith in You? I was scared and confused, because many of these dead beings had been “good people.”

Michele, they believed in their church. They did not believe in Me. They put their faith in their church. Not in Me or My Living Word.

In the other parts of hell I had been in, the people knew they had sinned. They chose to ignore their conscience until, eventually, their conscience became indifferent to their sin. So indifferent that people justified why they were doing that sin. Many began calling it a sickness.

This I understood very well because this was my way of justifying my life.

However, this level was different. The people here had put their faith and their belief in their religion. They had truly believed what they were following and being obedient to was right—that it was God. They had been so deceived that even their conscience had told them the church or religion they were following was right, good — and even more tragic, that it was God.

They had not studied the scriptures well enough to know if it was God. Instead, they had just believed what the church organization, or more tragically, the leaders of the church said. They had listened and followed the church ordinances and their laws, and had made their own bibles to suit their own ordinances.

That is why the pit of hell damned the Holy Spirit. I was beginning to see it was God’s Spirit that gave life and revealed the truth of God’s Word.

When I heard the soul-wrenching howls of regret, I understood why that was more painful to their souls than the violent physical abuse they were receiving. They had not given their lives, souls, and their spirits to God Almighty, but to the devil and his demons. They had truly believed it was God. The god they had given their lives to would be their tormentors, mockers, and condemners throughout eternity. They were not in heaven as they had believed they would be, but in hell.

I howled out for them.

When the human Watchtower Society publishes a belief change, how soon do JW's change what they say to echo Watchtower publication ?

FWIW: like Michele, I weep for every creature being awfully tormented along with me lacking desire for any human to experience eternal torment. I am powerless to change personal belief in someone else. Every human has free will choice for what to ❤️ love most, which is expressed by actions and words. Only one narrow righteous way results in Holy God's ❤️ Loving presence: now & forever.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Why did τὸν θεόν The Most High God command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

τὸν θεόν is never applied to Jesus. Only τὸν θεόν is the God of Jesus. When Jesus cried out as he was dying, he said My God My God, why did you forsake me?

At first you used Jesus name not knowing his meaning that Jehovah יהוה is the only true θεόν In (John 17:3)

Of course has a trinitarian you reject that there is Only One True (Theon).

It's a personal quote from Jesus but you never believe in Jesus in the First Place.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 Why did τὸν θεόν The Most High God command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

@Brother Rando July 12 τὸν θεόν is never applied to Jesus. Only τὸν θεόν is the God of Jesus. 

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus)

Be Ye Believing in The God (τὸν θεόν), also in Me Be Ye Believing

Why did τὸν θεόν (The God) have יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν (The God) ?

@Brother Rando July 12 Of course has a trinitarian you reject that there is Only One True (Theon).

Remember I identify myself as a follower of "The Way" because יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ...". Various @Brother Rando comments expressing JW.org (Watchtower Society) twisted "trinitarian" beliefs do not describe my faith belief in a plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando July 12 It's a personal quote from Jesus but you never believe in Jesus in the First Place.

My reading of John 17:3 sees one voice in one plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) declaring another voice in one plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) being truly τὸν θεόν (The God). Unstated human assumption by @Brother Rando is Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) having only one voice, like all beings created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν). My faith believes Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) is uniquely different than all created beings by simultaneously having three voices sharing one image.

What is really the most important for @Brother Rando ? When the human Watchtower Society publishes a belief change, how soon do JW's change what they say to echo Watchtower publication ?

Remember I am powerless to change personal belief in someone else. Every human has free will choice what to ❤️ love most, which is expressed by actions and words. Only one narrow righteous way results in Holy God's ❤️ Loving presence: now & forever. I want to keep 🙏 worshipping & ❤️ loving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with all of me ❤️🙏 When I ponder the ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה Lord Jesus to brutally die in my place for the just penalty of my sins, 😭 tears fill my eyes. Resurrection from the dead gives me reason to Rejoice. When I agree (same speak) with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (Jesus is one voice in one unique God) about my sins, Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is faithful and just to forgive me along with cleansing me from unrighteousness. I cannot earn God's Grace nor do I deserve it. My free will choice is receiving God's Grace & Shalom with desire to freely share with goal for all of us to Rejoice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 😊

Keep Smiilng 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ My reading of John 17:3 sees one voice in one plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) declaring another voice in one plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) being truly τὸν θεόν (The God). Unstated human assumption by @Brother Rando is Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) having only one voice, like all beings created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν). My faith believes Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (τὸν θεόν) is uniquely different than all created beings by simultaneously having three voices sharing one image.

It is Jesus Christ praying to his God and Father.... claiming that HIS FATHER is the ONLY TRUE (θεόν) God.

You, the only true God, (John 17:3)

Trinitarians not only reject Jesus Christ but also his Prayer to his God and Father... they claim God prayed to another God. Jesus used the pronoun You, not us or we.

What happened to @C Mc false theology that

"Jesus is God." It's in plain sight from Genesis to Revelation. Jesus is Co-equal, Co-creator, and Co-eternal with the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. ????? Question marks are mine in form of a question.

Three trinitarians and all three trinitarians oppose and void each others view. Give me 100 trinitarians and you will find 100 different trinities. @C Mc @Pages @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

• trinitarians are in conflict with their own trinity doctrine... otherwise they would post it
    • trinitarians are in conflict with one another whether of the same religion or not
    • trinitarians will back the demonic propaganda even though it is another rendition of falsehood

Here are the three parts of their gods:

13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet three unclean spirits like frogs. 14 For they are the spirits of demons performing signs that go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world, to gather them for the battle of the great day of God the All-Powerful. (Rev 16:13-14)

These are the three voices that @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is talking about...what are they?

• Learning Koine Greek language gave me new meaning for the phrase "That's Greek to Me" as I can read parts of Greek New Testament and LXX while other parts are Greek to me. Thankfully, Logos Bible Study has useful tagging for me to do my own translation. @Brother Rando posting a picture of Greek and English interlinear reminded me about personal deception opportunity: see Greek words while reading English & deceiving self about reading Greek. Original language grammatical expression is different than English. Greek changes word spelling to show grammatical role, which allows word order modification for emphasis. Primary focus of English verbs is time: past, present, OR future. Primary focus of Hebrew verbs is knid of action (contextual words may show time of action). Primary focus of Greek verbs is also kind of action while indicative mood has secondary time aspect: e.g. four Greek verb tenses have secondary aspect of past time: aorist (acton happened), imperfect (continous action in past time), perfect (completed action with ongoing results), and plu-perfect (completed action sometime in the past).

The Bible Software Users Companion Pack (2 vols.) is helpful for learning original language grammatical concepts.

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), and plural. Hebrew word אלהים is plural for describing Holy God. What was/is/will be plural in One unique Holy God ?

Curious what Koine Greek words in one sentence are recognized by @Brother Rando => αὕτη δέ ἐστιν ἡ αἰώνιος ζωὴ ἵνα γινώσκωσι σὲ τὸν μόνον ἀληθινὸν θεὸν καὶ ὃν ἀπέστειλας Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν.

Observation is @Brother Rando screen shot showed a snippet within a sentence and left out an important connection for knowing.

@Brother Rando July 13 Trinitarians not only reject Jesus Christ but also his Prayer to his God and Father... they claim God prayed to another God. Jesus used the pronoun You, not us or we.

What does third person "Jesus Christ" express in the John 17:3 LEB sentence ? => "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

John 17:1-26 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.”

Did יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus ever speak an untruthful word, which would make יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus & "the only true אלהים God" a liar ?

Who gives eternal life ? What hope can the human Watchtower Society organization give ? Does effort promoting JW publications really matter ?

@Brother Rando July 13 Three trinitarians and all three trinitarians oppose and void each others view. Give me 100 trinitarians and you will find 100 different trinities. @C Mc @Pages @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Please contrast & compare tritheism with trinitarism. Thus far @Brother Rando comments lack understanding/appreciation of Holy God Unity in Tri-Unity (Trinity).

Various @Brother Rando comments expressing JW.org (Watchtower Society) twisted "trinitarian" beliefs do not describe my faith belief in a plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, @Brother Rando describing me as a JW.org "trinitarian" is false (& disrespects my faith belief, which indicates disrespect of @Brother Rando for @Brother Rando as hurting people hurt people: starts with self & flows out to others). Thankfully Celebrate Recovery is helping me experience: Healed people heal people. Loving people love people, Thankful people thank people.

What does JW's expressing human Watchtower Society beliefs really communicate about what is most important to human JW addherents ?

When human Wathtower Society publishes a belief change, how soon do human JW addherents echo the belief change ?

Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide legitimate reasons NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Remember I identify myself as a follower of "The Way" because יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ...". Tri-Unity = Trinity is a human word created by theologians to describe the nature of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Original language of Holy Scriptures does NOT have Tri-Unity nor Trinity.

@Brother Rando July 13 Here are the three parts of their gods:

While I'm Thankful for @Brother Rando trying to describe my faith, I''m really sad for @Brother Rando simply not understanding nor believing my faith that Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is eternally One God who simultaneouslly has three voices, which is uniquely different than all created beings. I believe in One God, not three gods (tritheism).

Why does untrustworthy human Watchtower Society believe in two dieties ? True God & angel Michael (for forgiveness of sin againt True God)

If personal belief that Holy יהוה Lord Jesus is a voice in One plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is required for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgiveness of sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what hope is there in believing "Who is like God ?" (Michael) for sin forgiveness ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando July 13 Three trinitarians and all three trinitarians oppose and void each others view. Give me 100 trinitarians and you will find 100 different trinities. @C Mc @Pages @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Please contrast & compare tritheism with trinitarism. Thus far @Brother Rando comments lack understanding/appreciation of Holy God Unity in Tri-Unity (Trinity).

The trinity theology is not in the Bible. Therefore,  @C Mc @Pages @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ cannot refer a single scripture to their own defense. Notice some of their claims.

Remember I identify myself as a follower of "The Way" because יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ...". Tri-Unity = Trinity is a human word created by theologians to describe the nature of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Original language of Holy Scriptures does NOT have Tri-Unity nor Trinity.

"Jesus is God." It's in plain sight from Genesis to Revelation. Jesus is Co-equal, Co-creator, and Co-eternal with the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. 

If personal belief that Holy יהוה Lord Jesus is a voice in One plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is required for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgiveness of sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what hope is there in believing "Who is like God ?" (Michael) for sin forgiveness ?

Notice each quote is against the other? Claiming to know the Lord Jesus Christ but notice, how CHRIST responds to such ones?

• Many will say to me in that day: ‘LordLorddid we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ (Matthew 7:22)

Such ones are deliberately leaving out the Name of Jesus Christ... the Name he inherited that made him better than the angels. (Hebrews 1:4) Trinitarians promote a false idea of attacking the Name claiming it is fraudulent and made up. So what is Jesus Christs' response?

• And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’ (Matthew 7:23)

• @Brother Rando July 14 The trinity theology is not in the Bible. Therefore, @C Mc @Pages @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ cannot refer a single scripture to their own defense. 

Remember @Brother Rando has not replied to my scriputre questions earlier in this discussion:

Remember the name יהוה repetition in Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB with Hebrew words => Hear, Israel, יהוה Yahweh our אלהינו God, יהוה Yahweh is אחד unique.

אלהינו = construct "of" plural אלהים God (minimum of three) with plural suffix "we"

What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

And אלהים God said, “Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.” So אלהים God created humankind in his image, in the likeness of אלהים God he created him, male and female he created them. And אלהים God blessed them, and אלהים God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven, and over every animal that moves upon the earth.” 

And אלהים God said, “Look — I am giving to you every plant that bears seed which is on the face of the whole earth, and every kind of tree that bears fruit. They shall be yours as food.” And to every kind of animal of the earth and to every bird of heaven, and to everything that moves upon the earth in which there is life I am giving every green plant as food.” And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning, a sixth day. 

What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

Who shares Holy יהוה name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

“Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

FWIW: Jewish Masorites, who added vowel pointing to Hebrew letters, disguised יהוה for use outside of the Jewish Temple by simply inverting vowel order. JeHoVaH has the correct vowels, but they are inverted order. Correct vowel order and enunciation of יהוה is immensely Holy, reason for me to bow my knees in worship of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 🙏

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

What honor does יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus deserve as Holy יהוה Lord to glorify אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited July 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Who shares Holy יהוה name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

@Brother Rando Who shares Holy יהוה name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Answer: "Behold, I am sending an Angel before you to protect you along the Way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, lest he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

And Yahweh God said, “Look—the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil. ⌊What if⌋ he stretches out his hand and takes also from the tree of life and eats, and lives forever?” (Gen 3:22)

Who is the One of Us if the man is not made with three different voices?

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 15 Who shares Holy יהוה name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 16 Hebrew noun (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural whose literal translation is: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We'

@Brother Rando July 15 Answer: "Behold, I am sending an Angel before you to protect you along the Way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, lest he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

What is different between an Angel who will NOT forgive your sins & Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgiving sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

To me Holy יהוה Lord name in the Angel prevented the Angel protecting Jewish people during their journey from forgiving sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The Angel was/is/will be a Holy servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

What is the relationship of 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We' & Melchizedek (King of Righteousness) ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 15 What is plural in one unique אלהים God ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 15 Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 15 What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando July 15 And Yahweh God said, “Look—the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil. ⌊What if⌋ he stretches out his hand and takes also from the tree of life and eats, and lives forever?” (Gen 3:22)

@Brother Rando July 15 Who is the One of Us if the man is not made with three different voices?

Resulting from free will choice for sin, what knowledge had the man obtained to become as One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Genesis 3:22-24 LEB =>

And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God said, “Look — the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil. What if he stretches out his hand and takes also from the tree of life and eats, and lives forever?” And יהוה Yahweh אלהים God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken. So he drove the man out, and placed cherubim east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming, turning sword to guard the way to the tree of life. 

Hebrew noun spelling of "the man" האדם " hāʾādām " is singular. Hebrew noun spelling of God אלהים ʾĕlōhîm is plural, minimum of three.

What is plural in One unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe One unique אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling ☺️

• Brother Rando
    edited July 2023

@Brother Rando July 15 Answer: "Behold, I am sending an Angel before you to protect you along the Way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, lest he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - What is different between an Angel who will NOT forgive your sins & Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgiving sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Those who are Not Forgiven are Destroyed as with Fire...

•  and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:4)
    • nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes, (1 Corinthians 10:9)

A righteous branch is singular. (he) is singular, he will do justice and righteousness is also singular all of of these refer to the Servant of Jehovah. "Look, my servant shall achieve success; he shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high" (Isaiah 52:13)

•  Look! here is my servant; I hold him, my chosen one, in whom my soul delights. I have ⌊put⌋ my spirit on him; he will bring justice forth to the nations. He will not cry out and lift up and make his voice heard in the street. He will not break a broken reed, and he will not extinguish a dim wick. He will bring justice forth in faithfulness. (Isaiah 42:1-3)
    • What is this Angels Name? "Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

Him, his, he are all in singular. My name also is singular and is in who? The Angel, the Servant of Jehovah as the Chosen One which means Anointed One. The Holy One Of God. What is his name? "Jehovah is our righteousness". Find the Servant and you will find the Holy One of God, Jesus Christ.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Hebrew noun spelling of God אלהים ʾĕlōhîm is plural, minimum of three.

The plural of elohim never applies to a number. The number you are referring to is 666 which is plural, minimum of three. And I saw coming out of the voice of the dragon and out of the voice of the beast and out of the voice of the false prophet three unclean spirits like frogs.  For they are the spirits of demons performing signs that go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world, to gather them for the battle of the great day of God the All-Powerful. (Rev 16:13-14)

• To me, the Christendom illustration posted by @Brother Rando is deceptive & demonic. Remember אלהים God's image is singular in Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

@Brother Rando July 17 The plural of elohim never applies to a number. 

Simply does not explain plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I for describing One unique אלהים God.

@Brother Rando July 17  The number you are referring to is 666 which is plural, minimum of three. And I saw coming out of the voice of the dragon and out of the voice of the beast and out of the voice of the false prophet three unclean spirits like frogs.  For they are the spirits of demons performing signs that go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world, to gather them for the battle of the great day of God the All-Powerful. (Rev 16:13-14)

Remember the Hebrew Language has three spelling variations for nouns: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), and plural (minimum of three).

My reading of Revelation 16 sees prophetic descriptions about seven bowls of wrath being poured out on the earth that has NOT yet happened.

Logos Bible Study Bible Search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS morph.g:N?S finds 2,181 results: 2,072 singular θεός God & 102 singular κύριος Lord

Logos Bible Study Bible Search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS morph.g:N?P has 197 results: 187 plural θεός gods, 6 plural εἴδωλον idols, 2 plural ἄγγελος angels

@Brother Rando July 17 What is this Angels Name? "Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

My human guess for the Angel's name in Exodus 23:20-21 is Michael. Every posting of Exodus 23:20-21 by @Brother Rando reminds me this Holy Angel servant will NOT forgive sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. In contrast, The Son of Man will forgive sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The Angel in Exodus 23:20-21 is a different being than The Son of Man. Numerous postings of Exodus 23:20-21 by @Brother Rando is vain repetition. Scripture content & context provide no reason for me to consider changing my faith belief about One unique  Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

How does "my name is in him" compare to the Godly intimate relationship described by Jesus, who is in the Father and The Father is in me ?

John 14:1-31 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in אלהים God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; but if not, I would have told you, because I am going away to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” 

Thomas said to him, “יהוה Lord, we do not know where you are going. How are we able to know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

Philip said to him, “יהוה Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if not, believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in me, the works that I am doing he will do also, and he will do greater works than these because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you. 

“I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you. Yet a little time and the world will see me no longer, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. The one who has my commandments and keeps them — that one is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him.” 

Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “יהוה Lord, why is it that you are going to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves me he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and will take up residence with him. The one who does not love me does not keep my words, and the word that you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me. These things I have spoken to you while residing with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name — that one will teach you all things, and will remind you of everything that I said to you

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you — not as the world gives, I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. You have heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am. And now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no power over me. But so that the world may know that I love the Father, and just as the Father has commanded me, thus I am doing. Get up, let us go from here! 

Thankfully the Spirit of Truth in me helps me see Exodus 23:20-21 describing a Holy angelic servant of One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando July 15 Answer: "Behold, I am sending an Angel before you to protect you along the Way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, lest he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 17 What is different between an Angel who will NOT forgive your sins & Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God forgiving sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando July 17 Those who are Not Forgiven are Destroyed as with Fire..

We agree about destination for those who are not forgiven. I am powerless to change personal belief & forgiveness request/response in someone else. Every human has free will choice what to ❤️ love most, which can include pursuit of forgiveness for sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, only one narrow righteous way results in Holy God's ❤️ Loving presence: now & forever that includes knowing my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God are forgiven along with my transformation toward Being Holy as God is Holy because my faith believes Righteous King Jesus is Holy יהוה Lord, who is one voice in One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando July 17 Him, his, he are all in singular. My name also is singular and is in who? The Angel, the Servant of Jehovah as the Chosen One which means Anointed One. The Holy One Of God. What is his name? "Jehovah is our righteousness". Find the Servant and you will find the Holy One of God, Jesus Christ.

We agree about seeking name meanings and relationships, yet noticed a question unansered by @Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 17 To me Holy יהוה Lord name in the Angel prevented the Angel protecting Jewish people during their journey from forgiving sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. The Angel was/is/will be a Holy servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 17 What is the relationship of 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness of We' & Melchizedek (King of Righteousness) ?

Psalm 110:4 LEB => יהוה Yahweh has sworn and he will not change his mind, “You are a priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek.”

To me, the only forever (eternal) spiritual being is One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

The singular pronoun I never means plural we or our.

•  And the Angel of Yahweh went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said, “I brought you up from Egypt, and I brought you to the land that I had promised to your ancestors. I said, ‘I will never break my covenant with you. And as for you, do not ⌊make a covenant with the inhabitants of this land; break down their altars.’ But you did not listen to my voice. ⌊Why would you do such a thing⌋? (Judges 2:1-2)

Logos software admits: "As Joshua’s headquarters, Gilgal may have had a symbolic status as the center of Yahweh’s activity—so the Angel comes from there to Judge Israel"

John D. Barry, Douglas Mangum, et al., Faithlife Study Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012, 2016), Jdg 2:1.

nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes (1 Corinthians 10:9)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 19 What is plural in one unique אלהים God, who used plural pronouns us & our along with singular pronoun I to describe one unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando July 19 The singular pronoun I never means plural we or our.

Please explain Holy אלהים God using plural pronouns us & our in Genesis 1:26-31 LEB =>

To me, One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God uses singular pronoun "I" to express unity in One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God while plural pronouns us & our express uniqueness of One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God simultaneously having three voices in One Eternal Holy Being.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - And אלהים God said, “Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.”  So אלהים God created humankind in his image, in the likeness oאלהים God he created him, male and female he created them. 

• SO who is like God? Who JUDGED Satan , Adam, and EVE? It is not the One is Like God? Who left his flaming sword and cherubs guarding the Way to the "tree of life"

So he drove the man out, and placed cherubim east of the garden of Eden, and ⌊a flaming, turning sword⌋ to guard the Way to the tree of life. (Genesis 3:24)

• Behold, I am sending an Angel before you, to guard you on the Way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Beware of him and listen to his voice; do not contend against him, lest he will not forgive your sins, because my Name is upon him.

“Look, days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: Yahweh is our righteousness.’

• "Look, my servant shall achieve successhe shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high" (Isaiah 52:13)
    •  Look! here is my servant; I hold him, my chosen one, in whom my soul delights. I have ⌊put⌋ my spirit on him; he will bring justice forth to the nations. He will not cry out and lift up and make his voice heard in the street. He will not break a broken reed, and he will not extinguish a dim wick. He will bring justice forth in faithfulness. (Isaiah 42:1-3)

Claiming God is a servant is error when the scripture is speaking about the coming of Messiah. The false teaching that God became better than the angels because of the name he inherited is also in error. So sad to turn to Blasphemy against God's Name and those who reside there. (Rev 13:6)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited July 2023

Numerous Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide legitimate reasons NOT to trust the humankind organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

@Brother Rando July 19 SO who is like God? Who JUDGED Satan , Adam, and EVE? Adam, and EVE? It is not the One is Like God?

Who did Michael ask to rebuke (judge) Satan ? in Jude 1-25 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)  =>

Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ and brother of James, to those who are called, loved in אלהים God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ. May mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you. Dear friends, although I was making every effort to write to you concerning our common salvation, I considered it a necessity to write to you to encourage you to contend for the faith delivered once and for all to the saints. For certain men have slipped in stealthily, who were designated long ago for this condemnation, ungodly ones, who change the grace of our אלהים God into licentiousness and who deny our only Master and יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. Now I want to remind you, although you know everything once and for all, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, the second time destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep to their own domain but deserted their proper dwelling place, he has kept in eternal bonds under deep gloom for the judgment of the great day, as Sodom and Gomorrah and the towns around them indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire in the same way as these, are exhibited as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire. Despite that, in the same way also these men, because of their dreams, defile the flesh and reject authority and blaspheme majestic beings. But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!” But these persons blaspheme all that they do not understand, and all that they understand by instinct like the irrational animals, by these things they are being destroyed. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, and have given themselves up to the error of Balaam for gain, and have perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are the ones feasting together without reverence, hidden reefs at your love feasts, caring for themselves, waterless clouds carried away by winds, late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, uprooted, wild waves of the sea foaming up their own shameful deeds, wandering stars, for whom the deep gloom of darkness has been reserved for eternity. And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied about these people, saying, “Behold, the יהוה Lord came with tens of thousands of his holy ones to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they have committed in an ungodly way, and concerning all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These people are grumblers, discontented, proceeding according to their desires, and their mouths speaking pompous words, showing partiality to gain an advantage. But you, dear friends, remember the words proclaimed beforehand by the apostles of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, for they said to you, “In the end time there will be scoffers following according to their own ungodly desires.” These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit. But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of אלהים God, looking forward to the mercy of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on those who doubt, and save others by snatching them from the fire, and have mercy on others with fear, hating even the tunic stained by the flesh. Now to the one who is able to protect you from stumbling and make you to stand before his glory blameless with exultation, to the only אלהים God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our יהוה Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority before all time and now and for all eternity. Amen. 

Sadly many postings by @Brother Rando have pompous words (as foretold by Jude). Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God continues to ❤️ Love @Brother Rando (with my prayerful hope for @Brother Rando opening of eyes, heart, mind, & soul to Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God truth).

Who gives rewards (judgments) according to the fruit of deeds as it is written in Jeremiah 17:5-11 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, “Cursed is the person who trusts in humankind and makes flesh his strength, and turns aside his heart from יהוה Yahweh

And he will be like a juniper in the wilderness, and he will not see when good comes, and he will dwell in the parched places in the desert, in a land of salt flats, where no one lives. 

Blessed be the person who trusts in יהוה Yahweh, and יהוה Yahweh is his trust. 

For he will be like a tree planted by water, and to the stream it sends its roots, and it will not fear when heat comes, and its leaves will be luxuriant, and in the year of drought it will not be anxious, and it will not cease from the bearing of fruit. 

The heart is deceitful more than anything else, and it is disastrous. Who can understand it? 

I, יהוה Yahweh, examine the mind, I test the heart, and give to each one according to his way, according to the fruit of his deeds. 

Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay is one who amasses wealth without justice. 

In the middle of his days it will leave him, and at his end he will prove to be a fool.” 

Knowing about the deceitfulness of my own heart has me 🙏 praying for Holy God to help me ❤️ Love Holy God with all of my heart, all of my mind, all of my soul, & all of my strength so I can worship Holy God as God deserves & designed 🙏❤️

By the way, @Brother Rando posting of Exodus 23:20-21 is another vain repetition (reminds me of scoffers described by Jude as @Brother Rando bolded words about the Holy servant: he will not forgive your sins). My servant in Isaiah is different than an angelic creation.

Keep Smiilng 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ -  But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The  Lord rebuke you!” 

@Brother Rando

Actually, the One who like God? But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

The Angel, the Servant of Jehovah as the Chosen One which means Anointed One. The Holy One Of God. "Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this one a burning log snatched out of the fire?”  Now Joshua was clothed in filthy garments and standing before the angel.  The angel said to those standing before him, “Remove his filthy garments.” Then he said to him, “See, I have caused your (error to pass away from you), and you will be clothed with fine garments.

And the angel of Yahweh assured Joshua, saying, “Thus says Yahweh of hosts: ‘If you will walk in my ways, and if you will keep my requirements, then you will judge my house, and you will also guard my courtyards, and I will give to you passageways among these that are standing here. (Zechariah 3:6-7)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - My servant in Isaiah is different than an angelic creation.

At least now you have changed your previous statement but now claiming Jesus is a Servant.

• "Look, my servant shall achieve successhe shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high" (Isaiah 52:13)
    •  Look! here is my servant; I hold him, my chosen one, in whom my soul delights. I have ⌊put⌋ my spirit on him; he will bring justice forth to the nations. He will not cry out and lift up and make his voice heard in the street. He will not break a broken reed, and he will not extinguish a dim wick. He will bring justice forth in faithfulness. (Isaiah 42:1-3)

• @Brother Rando July 20 The Angel, the Servant of Jehovah as the Chosen One which means Anointed One. The Holy One Of God.

Logos Bible Study Bible Search in LEB for term:(I OR God OR redeemer) WITHIN 4 WORDS "Holy one" found 17 verses:

My eyes simply do not see The Angel asserted by @Brother Rando in the Logos Bible Study search results.

Isaiah 54:1-17 LEB =>

“Sing for joy, barren woman; who has not borne! Burst forth into rejoicing and rejoice, she who has not been in labor! 

For the children of the desolate woman are more than the children of the married woman,” says יהוה Yahweh. 

“Enlarge the site of your tent, and let them stretch out the tent curtains of your dwelling place.  You must not spare; make your tent cords long and strengthen your pegs, for you will spread out to the right and to the left. And your descendants will be heir to the nations, and they will inhabit desolate towns. You must not fear, for you will not be ashamed, and you must not be confounded, for you will not feel abashed, 

for you will forget the shame of your youth, and you will no longer remember the disgrace of your widowhood. For your husband is your maker, his name is יהוה Yahweh of hosts; and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the אלהים God of all of the earth.  For יהוה Yahweh has called you like a wife forsaken and hurt of spirit, like the wife of childhood when she is rejected, says your אלהים God. I abandoned you for a short moment, but I will gather you with great compassion. I hid my face from you for a moment, in the flowing of anger, but I will have compassion on you with everlasting faithfulness” says your redeemer, יהוה Yahweh. 

“For this is like the waters of Noah to me, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again pass over the earth, so I swore that I would not be angry at you and rebuke you. For the mountains may depart, and the hills may sway, but my faithfulness shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not sway,” says יהוה Yahweh, who has compassion on you, 

“O afflicted one, driven away, who is not consoled. Look! I am about to set your stones in hard mortar, and I will lay your foundation with sapphires. And I will make your battlements of ruby, and your gates of stones of beryl, and all your wall of precious stones. And all your children shall be pupils of יהוה Yahweh, and the peace of your children shall be great. In righteousness you shall be established. Be far from oppression, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you. If indeed one attacks, it is not from me; whoever attacks you shall fall because of you. Look! I myself have created the craftsman who blows the fire of coals, and who produces a weapon for his work; also I myself have created the destroyer to destroy. Every weapon formed against you shall not succeed, and you shall declare guilty every tongue that rises against you for judgment. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה Yahweh, and their legal right from me,” declares יהוה Yahweh. 

Who spoke the words in Isaiah 54 ?

What is the relationship between יהוה Yahweh of hosts, your redeemer, the holy one of Israel, & the God of all of the earth ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Look! I myself have created  craftsman who blows  fire  coals, and who produces a weapon for his work; also I myself have created  destroyer to destroy. Every weapon formed against you shall not succeed, and you shall declare guilty every tongue  rises against you for judgment. This  the inheritance of the servants of  Yahweh, and their legal right from me,” declares Yahweh. 

Notice Jehovah is the one speaking in what He Created. This scripture is about Prophecy about the Messiah whom the Jews rejected.

• I myself have created  craftsman
    • I myself have created  destroyer to destroy
    • This  the inheritance of the servants of  Yahweh, and their legal right from me,” declares Yahweh. 

These scriptures all speak of one person, the Messiah.

Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts ⌊of old⌋."

I was ⌊beside⌋ him, a master workman, and I was delighting day by day, rejoicing before him ⌊always⌋,

Notice that craftsman and workman are singular.....

• nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes, nor grumble, just as some of them grumbled, and were destroyed by the destroyer.

having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs.

A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I will make it. And it will not belong to anyone until the one who has the legal right comes, and I will give it to him.’

The book of the history of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham:

In turn he asked them: “How is it they say that the Christ is David’s son?

• @Brother Rando July 20Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts ⌊of old⌋."

Proverbs 8:1-36 LEB =>

Does not wisdom call, and understanding raise its voice? 

Atop the heights beside the road, at the crossroads she stands. 

Beside gates, before towns, at the entrance of doors, she cries out: 

“To you, O people, I call, and my cry is to the children of humankind. 

Learn prudence, O simple ones; fools, learn intelligence. 

Listen! For noble things I will speak, and upright things from the opening of my lips. 

My mouth will utter truth, and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 

All sayings of my mouth are in righteousness; none of them are twisted and crooked. 

All of them are straight to him who understands, and upright to those who find knowledge. 

Take my teaching and not silver; may you choose knowledge rather than choice gold. 

For wisdom is better than jewels, and all desires shall not compare with her. 

I, wisdom, live with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. 

The fear of יהוה Yahweh is hatred of evil, pride, and arrogance and an evil way. 

And I hate a mouth of perversity. Advice and sound judgment are mine; I am understanding, strength is mine. 

By me kings reign, and rulers decree righteousness. By me rulers rule, and nobles — all judges of righteousness. 

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently shall find me. 

Fortune and glory are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness. 

My fruit is better than gold, even refined gold, and my yield than choice silver. 

In the way of righteousness I walk, in the midst of paths of justice, 

in order to endow those who love me with wealth, and I will fill their treasuries. 

יהוה Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts of old. 

From eternity, I was set up from the first, from the beginning of the earth. 

When there were no depths, I was brought forth, when there were no springs of abounding water. 

Before mountains had been shaped, before hills, I was brought forth. 

When he had not yet made earth and fields, or the first dust of the world, when he established the heavens, there I was, when he drew a circle upon the face of the deep, when he made skies from above, when he founded fountains of the deep, when he assigned his limits to the sea, that waters shall not transgress his command, when he marked the foundations of the earth, I was beside him, a master workman, and I was delighting day by day, rejoicing before him always, rejoicing in the world of his earth, and my delight was with the children of humankind. 

“And now, children, listen to me; happy are those who will keep my ways. Hear teaching and be wise; do not neglect it

Happy is the person who listens to me, in order to keep watch at my doors day by day, in order to guard the frames of my entrances. 

For he who finds me is he who finds life, and he obtains favor from יהוה Yahweh. 

But he who misses me injures himself. All those who hate me love death.”

Wsidom was present at the second day of creation (established the heavens) so what is the relationship between Wisdom and God said: "Let there be light" ?

Could quality of God's Light creation have included Wisdom ?

Perplexing question is if eternal God did not posses Wisdom, how could Wisdom have been created ?

@Brother Rando July 20 Notice Jehovah is the one speaking in what He Created. This scripture is about Prophecy about the Messiah whom the Jews rejected.

Observe @Brother Rando has an unstated belief assumption that The Messiah was created that disagrees with John 1:1-14 & Colossians 1:9-20 & forever King of Righteousness (Melchizedek) in Psalm 110. My faith beleves The Messiah is one eternal voice in One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Psalm 8:5 says: “You [Jehovah] also proceeded to make him [man] a little less than godlike ones.” In this case the expression “godlike ones” translates the Hebrew word ’elo·himʹ, which, depending upon the context, signifies “gods” or “God.” The ones here called “gods” are angels, because, when quoted at Hebrews 2:7, Psalm 8:5 reads: “You made him a little lower than angels.” The term “god” is even applied to men, as, for example, at Psalm 82:1-6, which refers to human judges who failed to execute justice as “gods.” Such references to angels and humans as “gods” pointed to their being (or their considering themselves to be) “mighty ones.” Also, angels were God’s representatives, and therefore humans spoke to them and of them as “God.”​—Judg. 13:21, 22.

• Brother Rando
    edited July 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Observe @Brother Rando has an unstated belief assumption that The Messiah was created that disagrees with John 1:1-14 & Colossians 1:9-20 & forever King of Righteousness (Melchizedek) in Psalm 110. My faith beleves The Messiah is one eternal voice in One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Are you claiming that (Melchizedek) is co-equal and co-existent to three other voices which now makes him a fourth?

Who were those visitors that ate with Abraham?

• And he lifted up his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing near him. And he saw them and ran from the doorway of the tent to meet them. And he bowed down to the ground. (Genesis 18:2)

Why is the trinitarian @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claiming God is made up of three created men? Aren't these angels called elohim (gods). Trinitarians do this ALL THE TIME.

• Claim the three created angels is God. Nope!  Elohim (literally means "gods" but treated as singular when meaning "God") The angels are representatives.
    • One angel stayed behind with Abraham, the other two angels went to work in providing Salvation to Lot. " And the two angels came to Sodom in the evening. And Lot was sitting in the gateway of Sodom. Then Lot saw them and stood up to meet them. And he bowed down with his face to the ground." (Genesis 19:1)

The LEB is antichristian and promotes Angel Worship.... are You taking notice @C Mc @Pages @Bill_Coley ??

• In Proverbs 8, Wisdom was present at the second day of creation (established the heavens) so what is the relationship between Wisdom and God said: "Let there be light" ? Could quality of God's Light creation have included Wisdom ?

Perplexing question is if eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God did not posses Wisdom, how could Wisdom have been created ?

@Brother Rando July 22 Are you claiming that (Melchizedek) is co-equal and co-existent to three other voices which now makes him a fourth?

No. Psalm 109 Lexham English Septuagint (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

A psalm by David. 

The יהוה Lord spoke to my יהוה Lord, “Be seated at my right side until I set your enemies as a footstool for your feet.” 

The יהוה Lord will send out a rod of strength from Zion, “Rule in the midst of your enemies. 

With you is authority in the day of your might, with the splendor of the holy ones. From the womb, before the morning, I begat you.”

The יהוה Lord swore and will not regret, “You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” 

The יהוה Lord at your right hand crushed together kings in the day of his wrath. 

He will judge among the nations. He will fill up with corpses. 

He will crush the heads of many upon the earth. 

From a torrent in the way he will drink. 

On account of this he will raise up his head. 

יהוה Salvation (Jesus) = a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek (King of Righteousness).

@Brother Rando July 13 Remember, trinitarians claim God has No Name. @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is a trinitarian that claims God is made up of three different voices. He claims there are No Angels nor Prophets.

@Brother Rando July 22 Why is the trinitarian @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claiming God is made up of three created men? Aren't these angels called elohim (gods). Trinitarians do this ALL THE TIME.

@Brother Rando July 24 The trinitarian @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ now claims Jesus is not an angel but God is made up of three angels in Genesis 18.

Apologies for me really NOT knowing what @Brother Rando is trying to communicate via "the trinitarian" label as @Brother Rando trinitarian dafinitions do NOT describe my faith belief: unique & plural is One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God simultaneously having three voices in One Spirit.

Remember I identify myself as a follower of "The Way" because יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ..."Holy יהוה with vowels in correct order (YeHoVaH has simple disguise of vowels in reverse order) and accented syllable is intensely Holy, which is useful for me worshipping Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God by saying six Hebrew words in Deuteronomy 6:4

Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide legitimate reasons NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Various @Brother Rando comments expressing JW.org (Watchtower Society) twisted "trinitarian" beliefs do not describe my faith belief in a plural unified Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My understanding is Holy יהוה Lord Jesus in Holy Heaven having normal human height while Michael the archangel is twice as tall. Thankful for Old Covenant prophets who wrote hundreds of prophecies about Holy יהוה Lord Jesus, which had many miraculous fulfillments when Holy יהוה Lord Jesus walked on earth. I look forward to Holy יהוה Lord Jesus returning on the clouds.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited July 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - The Lord swore and will not regret, “You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” 

Notice Angel strikes those with dumbness who refuses to listen him has they are being destroyed.

Yahweh has sworn and he will not change his mind, “You are a priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek.” (Psalms 110:4)

LEB is not only Anti-Christ but also Anti-God by REMOVING God's Name then falsely inserts a non-superlative title (Lord). It's a quote from Hebrew OT then Name was removed by unethical trinitarians who hate God's Name.

• but he with an oath by the one who said to him, “The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind, ‘You are a priest ⌊forever⌋’), (Hebrews 7:21)

Melchizedek foreshowed the Messiah Not (gods). Jesus Christ is not only High Priest but also Mediator of the New Covenant But also King of God's Kingdom. He hands the Kingdom back to His God and Father, after the 1,000 years.

•  then the end, when he hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when he has abolished all rule and all authority and power. (1 Cor 15:24)

• @Brother Rando July 25 Notice Angel strikes those with dumbness who refuses to listen him has they are being destroyed.

To me, @Brother Rando words sadly describes @Brother Rando along with reminding me about angel disguise of our spiritual adversary:

2 Corinthians 11:24 LEB => And no wonder, for Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light.

@Brother Rando July 25 LEB is not only Anti-Christ but also Anti-God by REMOVING God's Name then falsely inserts a non-superlative title (Lord). It's a quote from Hebrew OT then Name was removed by unethical trinitarians who hate God's Name.

Please provide verifiable source(s) for unethical removal assertion. Without verifiable source(s), unethical removal is unsubstantiated opinion & false witness (proves alignment with the father of lies).

Remember our spiritual adversary is the father of lies, who craftily twists falsehoods with truth to deceive: goal is keeping/disrupting every human from truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My 🙏 prayers include release of @Brother Rando from the twisted trap (dungeon) of our spiritual adversary 🙏 while knowing @Brother Rando has free will choice what to ❤️ love most, which is expressed by actions and words.

Remember my observation: humans are stubborn. I am powerless to change personal belief in someone else. Every human has free will choice what to ❤️ love most, which is expressed by actions and words. Only one narrow righteous way results in Holy God's ❤️ Loving presence: now & forever. I want to keep 🙏 worshipping & ❤️ loving Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with all of me ❤️🙏 When I ponder the ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה Lord Jesus to brutally die in my place for the just penalty of my sins, 😭 tears fill my eyes. Resurrection from the dead gives me reason to Rejoice. When I agree (same speak) with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about my sins, Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God is faithful and just to forgive me along with cleansing me from unrighteousness. I cannot earn God's Grace nor do I deserve it. My free will choice is believing/receiving God's Grace & Shalom with desire to freely share with goal for all of us to Rejoice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 😊

@Brother Rando July 25 Melchizedek foreshowed the Messiah Not (gods). Jesus Christ is not only High Priest but also Mediator of the New Covenant But also King of God's Kingdom. He hands the Kingdom back to His God and Father, after the 1,000 years.

Name menaing of Melchizedek is King of Righteousness. Observe years is not mentioned in 1st Corinthians 15:12-28 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now if Christ is preached as raised up from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, Christ has not been raised either. But if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain, and your faith is in vain. And also we are found to be false witnesses of אלהים God, because we testified against אלהים God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if after all, then, the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, Christ has not been raised either. But if Christ has not been raised, your faith is empty; you are still in your sins. And as a further result, those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If we have put our hope in Christ in this life only, we are of all people most pitiable. 

But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since through a man came death, also through a man came the resurrection of the dead. For just as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own group: Christ the first fruits, then those who are Christ’s at his coming, then the end, when he hands over the kingdom to the אלהים God and Father, when he has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For it is necessary for him to reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be abolished is death. For “he subjected all things under his feet.” But when it says “all things” are subjected, it is clear that the one who subjected all things to him is not included. But whenever all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will be subjected to the one who subjected all things to him, in order that אלהים God may be all in all. 

I can only imagine how Holy Beautiful & Alive will be the believing Bride of Christ for the kingdom to be handed over. Humilty of eternal Christ Jesus is consistnent with Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

What honor does יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus deserve as Holy יהוה Lord to glorify אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Melchizedek is not Holy יהוה Lord to glorify אלהים God. You're brainwashed by unholy three mouths of Satan. (Rev 16:13-14) יהוה is translated Jehovah.

When all the people saw it, they immediately fell facedown and said: “Jehovah is the true God! Jehovah is the true God!” (1 Kings 18:39)

And Yahweh said to Moses, “See, I have made you as a god אלהים  to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet." (Exodus 7:1)

Do you worship the man Moses?

There are Superlative titles that apply to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone.

• Adonay
    • Theon

Adonay in Hebrew Script is spelled אֲדֹנָי and was used in replacing יהוה the four Hebrew letters usually transliterated YHWH or JHVH that form the Biblical Proper Name of God. Yahweh or Jehovah. The title Adonay has Superlative meaning and which it only applies to the Supreme One or Self-Existent One. Jehovah alone is most high and there is no other.

• May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. (Psalms 83:18)
    • You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. (Isaiah 43:10)

Adonay and Aăḏōwn spelled אֲד֖וֹן were used but then watered down by trinitarian translators using non-superlative titles such as Adonai ("My Lord") or Elohim (literally means 'gods' but treated as singular when meaning "God") in prayer, or HaShem ("The Name") in everyday speech.

A popular expression containing this phrase is Baruch HaShem, meaning "Thank God" (literally meaning "Blessed or Praised be the Name") as in "Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," (1 Peter 1:3Adonai and Elohim are non-superlative titles and often applied to angels and men and are not exclusive. Moses himself was called elohim or the Greek term theos.