JEHOVAH, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3)

Praised be {Jehovah} the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (1 Peter 1:3)   Raising his eyes to heaven, Jesus spoke these things, and he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, (John 17:1)  This means everlasting life, their coming to know YOU, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)  I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. (John 17:6)  I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. (John 17:22)  Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that You Sent Me.I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” (John 17:25-26)

You must pray, then, this way: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.  Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.” (Matthew 6:9-10)  Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it;  whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it. (Matthew 7:13-14) Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father. (Mark 13:32)  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)  Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)  No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him,and I will resurrect him on the last day. (John 6:44)

It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.   Not that any man has seen the Father, except the one who is from God; this one has seen the Father.  Most truly I say to you, whoever believes has everlasting life. (John 6:45-47)

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAHart the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18)

To request a free home Bible Study click here.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Selectively reading scripture snippets allows one to select what to see, which avoids seeing completeness of Holy God's inspiration (slicing approach is consistent with current awful tormenting of Charles Taze Russell). A better Bible approach is reading pericope section for context. Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph has context in a larger unit.

1 Peter 1:3 begins one Greek sentence that is numbered 1 Peter 1:3-9 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) => Blessed be the אלהים God and Father of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, into an inheritance imperishable and undefiled and unfading, reserved in heaven for you who are being protected by the power of אלהים God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time, in which you rejoice greatly, although now for a short time, if necessary, you are distressed by various trials, so that the genuineness of your faith, more valuable than gold that is passing away, but is tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom, although you have not seen, you love; in whom now you believe, although you do not see him, and you rejoice greatly with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Jeremiah 23:1-6 LEB => “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the flock of my pasture,” declares יהוה Yahweh. Therefore thus says יהוה Yahweh, the אלהים God of Israel concerning the shepherds who shepherd my people, “You yourselves have scattered my flock, and you have driven them away, and you do not attend to them. Look, I will punish you for the evil of your deeds,” declares יהוה Yahweh. “Then I myself will gather together the remnant of my flock from all the lands where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their grazing place, and they will be fruitful, and they will become numerous. And I will raise up over them shepherds, and they will shepherd them, and they will no longer fear, and they will not be dismayed, and they will not be missing,” declares יהוה Yahweh. “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

The last two Hebrew words in Jeremiah 23:6 => יהוה צדקנו

צדקנו = noun, common, singular, righteousness with pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural.

Literal translation => ‘יהוה Yahweh righteousness we' OR ‘יהוה Yahweh righteousness our'

The name of Jesus (Yeshua) means יהוה salvation. Lord יהוה Jesus offered His Holy Righteous body as the substitutionary sin sacrifice for us.

Matthew 6:5-15 LEB => And whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, because they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, in order that they may be seen by people. Truly I say to you, they have received their reward in full! But whenever you pray, enter into your inner room and shut your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you. “But when you pray, do not babble repetitiously like the pagans, for they think that because of their many words they will be heard. Therefore do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Therefore you pray in this way: “Our Father who is in heaven, may your name be treated as holy. May your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive people their sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive people, neither will your Father forgive your sins.

Jeremiah 23:6 intimately connects Holy name of Father with Jesus => ‘יהוה Yahweh righteousness we' that is truthfully consistent with John 17:5 & John 17:24 where Jesus knew יהוה Glory before physical world was created by the Unique God: הוה אלהינו יהוה אחד (Deuteronomy 6:4)

John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) => Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.”

Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) => Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father.

Evil shepherd Charles Taze Russell is currently experiencing awful torment =>

Keep Smiling 😊

• the_MadJw
    the_MadJw Posts: 56

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• the_MadJw
    the_MadJw Posts: 56

Like most churchoids, "death" is just a figure of speech, meaning "life in another form"!

Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300

One should note that Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus doesn't beleive Jesus is the Christ (Matthew 16:16) and he denounces (John 3:16)

Notice these scriptures about Jesus Christ?

• You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor. Psalm 8:5
    • I have said, 'You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Hebrew consonants יהוה can be transliterated into English letters as YHWH or JHVH (showing variety of transliteration letters chosen by humans).

JeHoVaH is a relatively modern English transliteration of יהוה with three Masoretic vowels. Caveat is Jewish oral law, which was written down in the Mishnah and Talmud that document Jewish Priests correctly pronounced יהוה in the Jewish Temple, but יהוה was disguised for use in the provinces (substitutes: Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) to avoid Holy יהוה Name being spoken in vain => avoid violating Exodus 20:7 LEB => “You shall not ⌊misuse the name of יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God⌋, because יהוה Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who ⌊misuses his name⌋. 

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are NOT the correct pronounciations for יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order => Awesomely Holy יהוה Name).

@BroRando June 8 One should note that Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus doesn't beleive Jesus is the Christ (Matthew 16:16) and he denounces (John 3:16)

We have different filters for processing & understanding Scripture. Your words describe my beliefs about Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God inspired Words being different than the Watchtower Society. To me, a modern corollary of Matthew 16:1-12 is beware of the leaven of the Watchtower Society & numerous churches ("churchianity" & "churchoid" comments by @the_MadJw plus more).

Matthew 16:1-20 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And when the Pharisees and Sadducees came to test him, they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. So he answered and said to them, “When evening comes you say, ‘It will be fair weather because the sky is red,’ and early in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy weather, because the sky is red and darkening.’ You know how to evaluate correctly the appearance of the sky, but you are not able to evaluate the signs of the times. An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, and a sign will not be given to it except the sign of Jonah!” And he left them and went away. 

And when the disciples arrived at the other side, they had forgotten to take bread. And Jesus said to them, “Watch out for and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees!” So they were discussing this among themselves, saying, “It is because we did not take bread.” But knowing this, Jesus said, “Why are you discussing among yourselves that you did not take bread, you of little faith? Do you not yet understand or do you not remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many baskets you took up? Or the seven loaves for the four thousand and how many baskets you took up? How do you not understand that I did not speak to you about bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees!” Then they understood that he did not say to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees. 

Now when Jesus came to the region of Caesarea ⌊Philippi⌋, he began asking his disciples, saying, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” And they said, ⌊Some⌋ say John the Baptist, but others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” And Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living אלהים God!” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it! I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven.” Then he commanded the disciples that they should tell no one that he was the Christ. 

Philippians 2:1-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

who, existing in the form of אלהים God,

did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, 

but emptied himself 

by taking the form of a slave, 

by becoming in the likeness of people. 

And being found in appearance like a man, 

he humbled himself 

by becoming obedient to the point of death, 

that is, death on a cross. 

Therefore also אלהים God exalted him 

and graciously granted him the name above every name, 

so that at the name of Jesus 

every knee should bow, 

of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, 

and every tongue confess 

that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, 

to the glory of אלהים God the Father. 

Thankful my poor spirit allows my tongue to humbly say "Yeshua HaMaschiach יהוה" (Hebrew), "Iesus Christos Kurios" (Koine Greek), "Jesus The Christ is my Lord & my God" while on my knees (after repenting from my sins for Holy cleansing & redemption by the blood of יהוה Salvation).

Truly I believe יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation (Yeshua) share the Holy name "יהוה Righteous We" as it is written in  Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew word for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so could be translated: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness We'

John 3:1-21 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now there was a man of the Pharisees ⌊whose name was⌋ Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to him at night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God, for no one is able to perform these signs that you are performing unless אלהים God were with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless someone is born from above, he is not able to see the kingdom of אלהים God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is an old man? He is not able to enter into his mother’s womb for the second time and be born, can he?” 

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless someone is born of water and spirit, he is not able to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God. What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be astonished that I said to you, ‘It is necessary for you to be born from above.’ The wind blows wherever it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” 

Nicodemus answered and said to him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and you do not understand these things? Truly, truly I say to you, we speak what we know, and we testify about what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony! If I tell you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? And no one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven — the Son of Man. And just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, thus it is necessary that the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.” 

For in this way אלהים God loved the world, so that he gave his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but will have eternal life. For אלהים God did not send his Son into the world in order that he should judge the world, but in order that the world should be saved through him. The one who believes in him is not judged, but the one who does not believe has already been judged, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of אלהים God. And this is the judgment: that the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone who practices evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds be exposed. But the one who practices the truth comes to the light, in order that his deeds may be revealed, that they are done in אלהים God. 

I believe One unique יהוה Lord אלהים God designed a way for יהוה Father (Ancient of Days) to be King Righteousness over the Universe while יהוה Salvation (Yeshua, Jesus) was walking on earth in a Holy body — the Son of Man, which refers to Daniel 7:34-14 LEB => “I continued watching in the visions of the night, and look, with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man was coming, and he came to the Ancient of Days, and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingship that all the peoples, the nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion is a dominion without end that will not cease, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed.

My prayers 🙏 include me asking 'Lord Righteousness We' (name shared by יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation as it is written in Jeremiah 23:6) to help me Love all of Holy God with all of me: my heart, my mind, my soul, & my strength so I can worship One Holy God as designed & desired by our unique Holy God, which enables Holy God ❤️ Living Love to flow into me & out to others ❤️ I'm looking forward to The Son of Man, Jesus The Christ, coming on the clouds of heaven.

@BroRando June 8 Notice these scriptures about Jesus Christ?

Noticed Psalm scripture snippets were posted earlier on June 8 in Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ? discussion so planning to respond there.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited January 10

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ admits the following:

JeHoVaH is a relatively modern English transliteration of יהוה with three Masoretic vowels.

Praised be {Jehovah} the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (1 Peter 1:3)  Raising his eyes to heaven, Jesus spoke these things, and he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, (John 17:1)  This means everlasting life, their coming to know YOU, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)  I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. (John 17:6) I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. (John 17:22)  Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that You Sent Me.  I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” (John 17:25-26)

BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Who Is Jehovah?

Jehovah is the true God of the Bible, the Creator of all things. (Revelation 4:​11) The prophets Abraham and Moses worshipped him, as did Jesus. (Genesis 24:27; Exodus 15:1, 2; John 20:17) He is the God, not just of one people, but of “all the earth.”​—Psalm 47:2.

Most Bibles have removed יהוה to hide God's Personal Name Jehovah. Who would be that one person that would not want you to know God's Personal Name JEHOVAH? Google translate יהוה http://tinyurl.com/3uyaub2b