The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End...

The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End...

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days? "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things.

As Christ Millennial approaches, we will soon bring an end to our Preaching Work to those associated with (2 Timothy 3:1-5) for the end of an Age has come. It's not the end of the world but rather the End of An Age of Wickedness.

• "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
  • "... and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Our Preaching Work does not come to end as a whole, but rather the preaching work comes to an end for those who are wicked. Those whom are Survivors of the End of the Last Days (a conclusion of a system of things) will have a satisfying work ahead of them during Christ's Millennial Reign, continuing Progressive Bible Studies that we currently have. Now those who were counted wicked and died the second death before Christ Millineial Reign began as far back as to Adam and Eve have no resurrection, they are dead forever. Therefore, once the Last Days have concluded, the living who failed to turn around and repent will have been counted Wicked during the Last Days without knowing it, they too return back to the dust. Then as we make the Earth into a Paradise, our preaching work will become more of a teaching work to the righteous and unrighteous who are resurrected on the earth.

Jehovah's Witnesses warmly invite newly interested ones into the New World that is now coming about. Please visit our wonderful website @ JW.org to learn how to become a Survivor of the Last Days. "This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2021

The last days spoken of in the Bible happened about 2000 years ago ... and certainly did not begin in 1914.

Acts 2:17; 2 Tim 3:1; 2 Th 1:4-7; Jam 5:3,7-9; 2 Pe 1:20; Jude 18; 1 John 2:18 ---- those who can and do read what is written - and pay attention who wrote or said what to whom and when - will understand; others come up with such ideas as us today living in the last days that started in 1914 thereby making what Scripture records of Jesus, Paul and others to be lies.

• Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• According to your statement, can we conlude the righteous and unrighteous who are resurrected happened 2,000 years ago?

If Jesus was right when speaking of his coming and the resurrection happening on the last day of that Biblical age, the resurrection of the dead (both righteous and unrighteous) has happened ... Btw, Paul and other apostles taught the same.

I see no reason to call in question what the Lord prophesied.

• Maybe your timing is off? Isn't the 3rd day of Christ called Christ's Millennial Reign?

Revelation 20:6

Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2021

Maybe your timing is off? Isn't the 3rd day of Christ called Christ's Millennial Reign?

My timing is taken rather simply from time factors mentioned at the various times when Jesus and the apostles spoke about the coming of the Lord in the last days of that biblical age ... were they off with their timing?

What was John told in Rev 1:11-3 and Rev 22:6-7 about the time when the things revealed to him must come to pass? I do believe that "shortly", "time is at hand", etc. are simple and plain and easy to understand.

What theologians make of things in their interpretations is not really of any interest to me ... what Christ and the apostles taught is the truth we would be well advised to adhere

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2021

Didn't Peter who is an Apostle teach that a day was a thousand years? (2 Peter 3:8) Also, the day for Adam to die could also be a thousand years since he died at the age of 930 years couldn't it? (Genesis 5:5)

• Noticed years 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925, and 1975 are mentioned in Wikipedia article Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions.

Simple test for a prophet of One True God is 100 % accuracy. JW organization prophetic failures prove Watch Tower Society is untrustworthy.

Keep Smiling 😊

• In reference to the event that would mark the End of the Gentile Times, Brother Russell wrote: "'The Earth Abideth Forever' Christ will not return to Earth as a Man - Present Year Believed to Mark Great Change of Dispensation, but World May not discern Immediate Difference." The Bible Students Monthly, January, 1914.

Since Christ will not return to Earth as a Man, Brother Russell wrote: "Our Lord, in describing His Second Presence, clearly indicated that it would be unnoticed by the world until the cataclysm of trouble should come. Thus He likened the earlier days of His presence to that period before the Flood, when the world, unconscious of the impending catastrophe, continued to build, eat and drink as usual, and knew not. So, says the Master, it will be in the end of this Age. Eating, drinking, building, planting and marrying will proceed as usual; and the world will not know that they are in the PRESENCE of the Son of Man."

Notice he didn't write Second Coming, but rather 'Second Presence'? Brother Russell was speaking of Christ's PAROUSIA--PRESENCE. He continues, "The Bible nowhere tells that Jesus took the human nature to keep it forever, and to return with it to Heaven, where it would be completely out of order and out of place. The Bible teaches, on the contrary, that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:50); and that Jesus was made flesh merely 'that He, by the grace of God, should taste death for every man' (Heb 2:9) and that after doing this work He would "ascend up where He was before." (John 6:62) The great Day of Trouble, noted throughout the Scriptures as the Time of Trouble such as never was since there was a nation, will come upon them suddenly."

Brother Russell also mentions that this time of trouble could last a certain amount of time as in the time of Noah. Then he mentions, "Then, later on, will come the Epiphania; that is to say, the revelation, or manifestation, of the present One. This will not be a manifestation in the flesh, but in a great Time of Trouble, symbolically represented as fire, as when we read, "He shall be revealed in flaming fire, taking vengeance." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.

• Two subjects are in Isaiah 44:6 LEB => Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me.

Jesus spoke in Revelation 22:12-13 LEB => “Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Zechariah 14:1-21 includes יהוה Yahweh of hosts (along with Mount of Olives being split in half) LEB => Look! A day is coming for יהוה Yahweh, when your plunder will be divided in your midst. I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, and they will loot the houses, and the women will be raped; half of the city will go into exile, but the remainder of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then יהוה Yahweh will go forth and fight against those nations, like when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half, from east to west, by a very great valley; and half of the mountain will withdraw toward the north, and the other half toward the south. And you will flee by the valley of my mountains, because the valley of the mountains will reach to Azal, and you will flee like you fled from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. And יהוה Yahweh my אלהים God will come, and all the holy ones with him. And then on that day there will not be light, the precious things will congeal. There shall be continuous day—it is known to יהוה Yahweh—not day and not night; and at evening time there will be light. And then on that day, living waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea, and the other half to the western sea; it will happen both in the summer and in the winter. And יהוה Yahweh will be king over all the earth; on that day יהוה Yahweh will be one and his name one. All the land will be transformed into a desert plateau from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. But it will rise up high and it will stay in its place from the Gate of Benjamin to the place of the former gate, up to the Corner Gate and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. And they will dwell in it, and there will be no more ban imposed, and Jerusalem will dwell in security. And this will be the plague with which יהוה Yahweh will strike all the peoples that fight against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are standing on their feet; their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. And then on that day a great panic from יהוה Yahweh will fall on them, and they will seize one another’s hand, and the hand of the one will be raised against the hand of another. And Judah also will fight at Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—gold and silver, and garments in great abundance. Like this plague will be the plague on the horse, the mule, the camel, and the donkey, and every kind of animal in those camps. And then every survivor from all those nations coming against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the king, יהוה Yahweh of hosts, and celebrate the Feast of Booths. And then whoever of the clans of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the king, יהוה Yahweh of hosts, it will not rain on them. And if the clan of Egypt will not go up and come in, on them will be that plague יהוה Yahweh inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. On that day there will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, “Holy to יהוה Yahweh.” And the cooking pots in the house of יהוה Yahweh will be holy like the sacrificial basins before the altar. And every cooking pot in Jerusalem and in Judah will be holy to יהוה Yahweh of hosts, and all those who sacrifice will come and will take from them, and will cook in them, and there will be no longer a trader in the house of יהוה Yahweh of hosts on that day.

Matthew 24:3-8 LEB => And as he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came up to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them, “Watch out that no one deceives you! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will deceive many. And you are going to hear about wars and rumors of wars. See to it that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise up against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. But all these things are the beginning of birth pains.

Matthew 24:3-8 reminds me of current news articles: e.g. supply chain issues causing various famines => empty store shelves. The Mount of Olives being in one piece shows the redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts has not yet physically returned to earth to be King ruling in Jerusalem.

Matthew 24:9-14 LEB => “Then they will hand you over to persecution and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin and will betray one another and will hate one another, and many false prophets will appear and will deceive many, and because lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end—this person will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:9-14 reminds me of many false prophets: e.g. Charles Taze Russell (predictions for years 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918 are unfulfilled). Also reminds me to prepare for persecution. Am aware of lawlessness increasing: e.g. riot in Portland caused $500,000 damage plus due to brazen shoplifting (stealing), stores are closing in cities: e.g. several Walgreens in San Francisco & the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. COVID physical separation effect is the love of many growing cold (returning to gather in church buildings while lacking enthusiasm to love neighbors well).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited October 2021

Two subjects are in Isaiah 44:6 LEB => Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemerיהוה Yahweh of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me.

Jesus spoke in Revelation 22:12-13 LEB => “Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call ME good? No one is good except GOD ALONE. (Mark 10:18)

The Messenger to be SENT was to have God's Name within him. "Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Pay careful attention to him and obey his voicedo not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression, for My Name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21) Yeshua when translated Means Yahweh is Salvation.

Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation' But in order that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,” then he said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your stretcher and go to your home.” (Matthew 9:6)

Yet, your forefathers, condemend the Son of Man for healing and forgiving this man's sins becuase it was a Sabbath. This is nothing short of EVIL and HYPOCRITICAL.

Post edited by Brother Rando on

• Thankful for Unique plural e-lo-HEEM אלהים God knowing rich Jewish man loved wealth on earth more than אלהים God so Jesus asked him:

Matthew 19:16-26 => And behold, someone came up to him and said, “Teacher, what good thing must I do so that I will have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is one who is good. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments!” He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “Do not commit murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and your mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have observed. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give the proceeds to the poor—and you will have treasure in heaven—and come, follow me.” But when the young man heard the statement, he went away sorrowful, because he was one who had many possessions. And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I say to you that with difficulty a rich person will enter into the kingdom of heaven! And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich person into the kingdom of אלהים God.” So when the disciples heard this, they were extremely amazed, saying, “Then who can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With human beings this is impossible, but with אלהים God all things are possible.”

Mark 10:17-27 => And as he was setting out on his way, one individual ran up and knelt down before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do so that I will inherit eternal life?” So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except אלהים God alone. You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ” And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have observed from my youth.” And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: Go, sell all that you have, and give the proceeds to the poor—and you will have treasure in heaven—and come, follow me.” But he looked gloomy at the statement and went away sorrowful, because he had many possessions. And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it is for those who possess wealth to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God!” And the disciples were astounded at his words. But Jesus answered and said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God.” And they were very astounded, saying to one another, “And who can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With human beings it is impossible, but not with אלהים God. For all things are possible with אלהים God.”

Luke 18:18-27 => And a certain ruler asked him, saying, “Good Teacher, by doing what will I inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except אלהים God alone. You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’ ” And he said, “All these I have observed from my youth.” And when he heard this, Jesus said to him, “You still lack one thing: Sell all that you have, and distribute the proceeds to the poor—and you will have treasure in heaven—and come, follow me.” But when he heard these things he became very sad, because he was extremely wealthy. And Jesus took notice of him and said, “How difficult it is for those who possess wealth to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God! For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God. So those who heard this said, “And who can be saved?” But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with אלהים God.”

The angel sent with יהוה name in the angel could not forgive transgressions (Exodus 23:20-21), but Jesus (Yeshua name means יהוה salvation) forgave sins against Unique plural אלהים God: e.g. Matthew 9:1-8 => And getting into a boat, he crossed over and came to his own town. And behold, they brought to him a paralytic lying on a stretcher, and when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Have courage, child, your sins are forgiven.” And behold, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming!” And knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts? For which is easier to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? But in order that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,” then he said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your stretcher and go to your home.” And he got up and went to his home. But when the crowds saw this, they were afraid and glorified אלהים God who had given such authority to men.

Note: "Son of Man" spoken by Jesus refers to Daniel 7:13-14 prophecy => “I continued watching in the visions of the night, and look, with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man was coming, and he came to the Ancient of Days, and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingship that all the peoples, the nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion is a dominion without end that will not cease, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed.

Truly consistent with Matthew 28:18-20 (the name is singular) => And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.”

Keep Smiling 😊

• Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

Yet JW’s have no hope of going to Heaven.

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2021

As the Last Days come to their end, we can soon apply the following scriptures. (A Better World Is Near)

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

Jehovah Witnesses have shared this good news of the Kingdom in all the inhabited earth for a witness and in many tongues. Over 1,040 languages including over 120 sign languages. The time for the Last Days are coming to their end since they began back in 1914.

"Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.  But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." (Psalms 37:10-11)

"The righteous one will never be made to fall, But the wicked will no longer inhabit the earth." (Proverbs 10:30)

After the wicked die off as they did in the wilderness which took 40 years then Jehovah Witnesses will be welcoming the dead who are being resurrected because of Jesus Christs' Ransom Sacrifice. "“And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13 KJV)

Since the wicked are never resurrected, this is the resurrect that Paul was speaking about. "And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous." (Acts 24:15)

• Truth

A little of YHWH's truth mixed in with a lot of JW lies will end in death, not life.

• The reason you reject Jehovah is the same reason you reject Jesus, since Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'. Jesus became better than the angels because ot the Name he inherited is more excellent that theirs. (Hebrews 1:4)

"I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which You have Given Me, so that they may be one just as we are one." (John 17:11)

Trintarians reject the prayer of Jesus to his Holy Father which is written for us in John Chapter 17 to examine. So who is anointed by God if not Jesus Christ? Since you claim Jesus is a three person god... Are you saying a more powerful God is anointing a lesser god? Isn't that Polytheism and false worhip?

"You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions." (Hebrews 1:9)

• When Jesus arrives invisibly with his angels, he will judge mankind. He will destroy wicked people but grant everlasting life to those who accept him as King.​—Read Matthew 25:31-33, 46.

Jesus’ rule as King will transform the earth into a paradise. He will resurrect the dead so that they can enjoy life in that earthly Paradise.​—Read Luke 23:42, 43.

• Truth

Is that the reincarnation of Buddha?