To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

I am simply trying to point out information revealing fake news propaganda for what it is .... NOBODY has to believe it, as that responsibility is theirs not mine.

I don't believe the "information" revealed in your previous post, Wolfgang, because the assertions it makes are either demonstrably false (ICUs "have never been and are not now 'flooded' by unvaccinated [COVID] patients"; "in hospitals in general "Covid" tests are only conducted on unvaccinated people") or the product of a conspiracy theory ("Such information is Corona Panic Propaganda by "higher powers" in order to enslave the population fully").

I'll ask my previous post's concluding question a different way: What responsibility, if any, do you believe citizens have to contribute to the protection of their communities'/states'/nations' public health?

And an oldie but goodie, inspired by your post: What specific teachings of Jesus do you believe support your views about masks and vaccination, in your latest post defended by what you call your "liberty and right to take responsibility for my life as I see fit"? Where in your view does Jesus teach that his followers may live their lives as THEY see fit?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021

I'll ask my previous post's concluding question a different way: What responsibility, if any, do you believe citizens have to contribute to the protection of their communities'/states'/nations' public health?

Their responsibility is to take care of their own life and to NOT play the henchman for evil nor cause others harm.

And an oldie but goodie, inspired by your post: What specific teachings of Jesus do you believe support your views about masks and vaccination, in your latest post defended by what you call your "liberty and right to take responsibility for my life as I see fit"? Where in your view does Jesus teach that his followers may live their lives as THEY see fit?

I consider this a foolish question ... you are free to make of it what you suits your fancy (British for "as you see fit" or "as you like, prefer)

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

Their responsibility is to take care of their own life and to NOT play the henchman for evil nor cause others harm.

As you use the phrase, does a responsibility not to "cause others harm" reflect some measure of responsibility to contribute to our communities'/states'/nations' public health?

I consider this a foolish question ... you are free to make of it what you suits your fancy (British for "as you see fit" or "as you like, prefer)

What I make of this response, Wolfgang, is that if the teachings of Jesus supported your views, you would have quoted Scripture, not British idioms.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463
    edited September 2021

Not yet! Wolfgang

What happened to the annual deaths to the flu? CM

• C Mc

Fight back against the "jabs".

https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2021/S7268

Is this Good News or what? CM

• Here is a doctor and chief RN in a US Department of Health & Human Services Hospital reporting that the official protocol is NOT to report adverse reactions to the vaccine, NOT to treat Covid patients with safe and effective Ivermectin, indeed, it is impermissible to do so and you are fired if you save lives with Ivermectin, and NOT to permit staff to refuse inoculation based on informed consent from seeing the deadly effects of the vaccine on patients.

Hey folks ... believe your Biden administration ... they must be right ...

I didn't want to contribute anything here anymore ... but couldn't help it seeing how asleep many are) bye bye

• Don't get wrapped around the axel @Wolfgang. I am vaccinated and you are not. We both feel fine. Make a decision. Warn others about what you passionately believe. Then step over it and move forward. That is what you are doing, I am just noticing.

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

Do you know what Ivermectin (a.k.a. Stromectol) is made of or used for? Believe it or not, It is:

"a drug mixture of two structurally similar semisynthetic lactones that is used in veterinary medicine as an anthelmintic, acaricide, and insecticide and in human medicine to treat onchocerciasis" ("river blindness"). It's a parasitic, tropical disease that affects the skin and eyes.

The disease is spread by repeated bites from infected black flies.

"a compound used as an anthelmintic in veterinary medicine and as a treatment for river blindness".

Ivermectin is an anthelmintic (anti-parasite) used to treat infections caused by certain parasites.

Can you, possibly, see why hospitals may be reluctant to give this to a patient? CM

PS. @Wolfgang, If it's the truth, keep posting here. The readers are more than us. CM

• Chlorine was used in gas chambers. Sodium is extremely flammable, corrosive, and explosive. Mix those two together and you get table salt. What hospital would give that to a patient?

• C Mc
    edited September 2021

Why do people continue to take the shots and excuse bid Pharma of all liabilities? CM

• C Mc

Looking back...

The chemical element chlorine is too reactive to exist on its own in nature, but some of the compounds that contain it are essential to life. We use hydrochloric acid (HCl) in our stomachs to break down food and destroy bacteria, while sodium chloride (NaCl)—the common salt we add to food—is so important that it was once used as a currency.

Pure chlorine was first isolated from hydrochloric acid by Carl Wilhelm Scheele in 1774. Within a few years, its bleaching properties were discovered and in 1810 Humphry Davy announced that it was a chemical element. At room temperature, it is a greenish-yellow gas with a choking smell, which is denser than air.

Dry chlorine gas won't bleach, but in water it forms hypochlorite, responsible for the bleaching action, and also responsible for its disinfectant action. It was first used to disinfect tap water at the time of a typhoid outbreak in Maidstone in 1897. Since then the process has been generally adopted.

Forty million tons of chlorine is manufactured a year, among other things for use in making many pharmaceuticals. Thousands of organic chlorine compounds occur naturally including vancomycin, which for many years was the antibiotic of last resort and is made in nature by a bacterium in the soil.

The citizenry, pick your poison. CM

• Yes, a potent acid made from chlorine is what you have in your stomach right now. Call your doctor!

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus September 23 🙏Praying for God's Holy healing from sin for all affected, which includes murder in many forms: e.g. too many already dead from abortions, COVID "vaccinations", shootings, stabbings, stranglings, explosions, ... Thankful God will righteously & correctly judge each person for words and actions (showing what each individual chose to love most).

@Bill_Coley September 23 On what basis, biblical or otherwise, do you categorize COVID vaccinations among your examples of "murder in many forms," along with shootings, stabbings, strangulations, and explosions?

What is in the "vaccine" that is actually pro-life healthy for humans ? Please provide microscopic analysis basis showing "vaccine" is pro-life (instead of a genocide time bomb, which allows encouragement of 100% vaccination before public recoginzes massive deception & deaths).

Dr Robert Young => Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 vaccines

Covid Vaccines are Bioweapons for Mass Genocide

Crash of a tractor trailer carrying Moderna vaccines on I-79 in West Virginia on Fri 27 Aug 2021 needed certified HazMat cleanup => https://www.wvpublic.org/government/2021-08-27/tractor-trailer-carrying-moderna-vaccines-crashes-in-mon-county-shuts-down-part-of-i-79 whose "official" description of 50 gallons of oil and antifreeze to clean up is more than over the road diesel tractor capacities: e.g. an International LoneStar radiator holds 38 quarts (9.5 gallons) and 12 gallons of oil. Unofficial accounts describe specialized cleanup took 21 hours => https://timcast.com/news/moderna-vaccine-shipment-crashes-prompting-hazmat-cleanup-and-shuttering-of-airspace

If "vaccines" (experimental gene therapy) provided COVID immunity (as advertised months ago), then would NOT have lots of breakthrough cases now NOR need everyone to wear masks inside (as is currently happening).

@Wolfgang September 20 The Conspiracy Theorists were Right; It IS a “Poison-Death Shot”

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/the-conspiracy-theorists-were-right-it-is-a-poison-death-shot/

“I’ll do one more mind experiment with you: If everyone on the planet were to get Covid and not get treated, the death-rate globally would be less than half a percent. I’m not advocating for that, because 35 million people would die. However, if we follow the advice of some of the global leaders– like Bill Gates who said last year said “7 billion people need to be vaccinated”– then the death-rate will be over 2 billion people! SO, WAKE UP! THIS IS WORLD WAR 3! We are seeing a level of malevolence that we haven’t seen in the history of humanity!” Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Author of The Zelenko “Early Treatment” Protocol that saved thousands of Covid-19 patients. (“Zelenko schools the Rabbinic Court”, Rumble; start at 11:45 minutes)

Did the regulators at the FDA know that all previous coronavirus vaccines had failed in animal trials and that the vaccinated animals became either severely ill or died?

Yes, they did.

Did they know that previous coronavirus vaccines had a tendency to “enhance the infection” and “make the disease worse”?

Yes.

Did Dr Anthony Fauci know that coronavirus vaccines had repeatedly failed and increased the severity of the infection?

Yes, he did. (See here: Fauci on ADE)

Before "vaccine" roll out, Thankful for a prison Chaplain noting COVID death rate inside prisons was less than half a percent (natural human body response to COVID is over 99% survival). Appropriately used, Ivermectin & HCQ effectively treats COVID so have no "vaccine" need.

Push for 100% "vaccination" now has employment "No Jab, No Job" mandates (motivations this year started with free, which were followed by adding $,$$$,$$$ lottery and gift card motivations). Sadly anticipating persecution for not choosing "vaccine" jab. Around the world has various stages of "vaccine" passport implementations: proof of "vaccination" required for entry, which reminds me of Revelation 13:11-18 that includes "And he causes all people, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, that they give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and that no one was able to buy or to sell except the one who had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17 LEB) so humanly not know if "vaccination" is the mark or a harbinger of what is coming.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

What is in the "vaccine" that is actually pro-life healthy for humans ? Please provide microscopic analysis basis showing "vaccine" is pro-life (instead of a genocide time bomb, which allows encouragement of 100% vaccination before public recoginzes massive deception & deaths).

According to a CDC study released two weeks ago, vaccinated persons face 1/5 the risk of COVID infection, 1/10 the risk of COVID hospitalization, and 1/11 the risk of COVID death compared to unvaccinated persons. Sounds pretty "pro-life" to me.

There is no evidence - none - that the COVID vaccines are "a genocide time bomb, which allows encouragement of 100% vaccination before public recognizes massive deception & deaths." Your claim is false.

All of your COVID claims are false. Your post conveys your allegiance to conspiracy theories, otherwise known as falsehood after falsehood after falsehood after falsehood. My interactions with conspiracy theorists in these forums have taught me the utter absence of return on any investment of time and effort in debating facts with them because to conspiracy theorists, facts don't matter, the conspiracies do.

Hence, I'm not going to debunk your latest set of falsehoods. In THIS POST earlier in this thread, I addressed the previous set of falsehoods you posted, but received no response from you. There's no reason to believe we can have a fact-based discussion given your reliance on falsehoods.

For the road, one VERY simple one from your latest post:

If "vaccines" (experimental gene therapy) provided COVID immunity (as advertised months ago), then would NOT have lots of breakthrough cases now NOR need everyone to wear masks inside (as is currently happening).

• No vaccine protects against all infections.
    • Breakthrough infections are not a surprise.
    • Breakthrough infections have principally been caused by the Delta variant, which is much more transmissible than the variant the vaccines were created to fight.
    • That said, vaccines STILL give their recipients MUCH greater protection, compared to unvaccinated persons, against infection, serious illness, and death caused by the Delta variant (see CDC study above).
    • We wear masks 1) because 70+ million Americans eligible for the vaccine are still unvaccinated; 2) the Delta variant produces a greater viral load in the nasal pharynx of persons with breakthrough infections, meaning that though they are FAR less likely to suffer serious outcomes from the virus, the breakthrough infected CAN spread the disease to others as easily as unvaccinated persons; 3) as a show of support for and contribution to the public health.

•  if "vaccination" is the mark or a harbinger of what is coming.

In my view, the "vaccination" is not and cannot be the mark. Christians should know with certainty and will not be duped. Some will make bad choices.

The vaccination is, with equal certainty, a harbinger of what is coming.

----

If we in good conscience take the present vaccine or do not take it may be of little consequence. Either way, God is greater than all sin and all diseases. He will overcome. Either way, He controls the outcome.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus September 23 What is in the "vaccine" that is actually pro-life healthy for humans ? Please provide microscopic analysis basis showing "vaccine" is pro-life (instead of a genocide time bomb, which allows encouragement of 100% vaccination before public recoginzes massive deception & deaths).

@Bill_Coley September 24 According to a CDC study released two weeks ago, vaccinated persons face 1/5 the risk of COVID infection, 1/10 the risk of COVID hospitalization, and 1/11 the risk of COVID death compared to unvaccinated persons. Sounds pretty "pro-life" to me.

Observation about CDC "Study" is 13 US jurisdictions with 25 % of US population may not be generalizable (as stated in the study). Noticed intentional combination of unvaccinated and partially vaccinated persons. Also did not see selection criteria for the 13 US juridictions.

Ideally CDC should be trustworthy, but on 16 August 2021, two Oregon State Senators started a Federal Grand Jury petition to investigate CDC and FDA => https://standforhealthfreedom.com//wp-content/uploads/2021/09/0-Senate-Letterhead-Grand-Jury_Petition-AUSA.pdf

My question about microscopic analysis showing pro-life benefit(s) of "vaccination" remains unanswered. Thus far, factual learning describes "vaccine" spike proteins causing microscopic blood clotting inside human bodies, which is toxic for human life (booster "vaccine" shots should increase microscopic blood clotting so people die sooner). Also "vaccine" side effect is disruption of female reproduction in thousands of people.

Physicians for Informed Consent has documents about "vaccine" Short-Term Efficacy & Safety Data. The COVID-19 information documents Infection to Fatality Rate of 0.35 % for the disease itself (so over 99.6 % who get sick from COVID-19 survive).

Sadly anticipating pandemic death magnitude from "vaccination" becoming apparent in the months to come (adding to millions already dead from "vaccine" jabs) plus political deception to blame "unvaccinated" for death.

International Physicians Declaration has 7,800+ Doctors & Scientists signing as of 30 Sep 2021 => https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

Observation about CDC "Study" is 13 US jurisdictions with 25 % of US population may not be generalizable (as stated in the study). Noticed intentional combination of unvaccinated and partially vaccinated persons. Also did not see selection criteria for the 13 US juridictions.

• The 13 jurisdictions were Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Los Angeles County (California), Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York City (New York), North Carolina, Seattle/King County (Washington), and Utah. That's certainly a sampling that reflects a wide range of areas in the country. As opposed, say, to a sampling of just those states in which vaccination rates are low.
    • 25% of the population is a LARGE sample size! National public surveys rely on 2,000 person samples to assess the opinions of the country's more than 250 million adults.
    • The study and its results explicitly distinguish between the "fully vaccinated" - those who are two weeks-plus out from the completion of their vaccination's protocol - and the "not fully vaccinated" - all others, including those who are "partially vaccinated."
    • The study reports that the 13 jurisdictions were chosen, in part, because they "routinely linked case surveillance and immunization registry data," or in other words, had "established processes for linking case surveillance and vaccination data from state/local immunization registries." I take that to mean the 13 were chosen because their recordkeeping produced data relevant to the study's focus.
    • If the CDC's results are incorrect, then you should able to provide a link to scientific study - one based on official data, NOT anecdotal reports! - whose conclusion is that vaccination does NOT lead to lower rates of infection, serious illness, hospitalization, and/or death.

two Oregon State Senators started a Federal Grand Jury petition to investigate CDC and FDA => https://standforhealthfreedom.com//wp-content/uploads/2021/09/0-Senate-Letterhead-Grand-Jury_Petition-AUSA.pdf

This anecdotal report - your link to which doesn't work, by the way - proves only that state senators (as well as all the rest of us) can start any petition, about any subject, they want. It proves absolutely nothing about the CDC, the FDA, or the scientific work in which each agency engages.

My question about microscopic analysis showing pro-life benefit(s) of "vaccination" remains unanswered. Thus far, factual learning describes "vaccine" spike proteins causing microscopic blood clotting inside human bodies, which is toxic for human life (booster "vaccine" shots should increase microscopic blood clotting so people die sooner). Also "vaccine" side effect is disruption of female reproduction in thousands of people.

As I noted in my previous post, I have determined that it is a poor use of my time to engage the contentions of conspiracy theories in these forums because 1) such contentions are all but always false, and 2) their advocates are rarely swayed by facts.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus September 30 Ideally CDC should be trustworthy, but on 16 August 2021, two Oregon State Senators started a Federal Grand Jury petition to investigate CDC and FDA => https://standforhealthfreedom.com//wp-content/uploads/2021/09/0-Senate-Letterhead-Grand-Jury_Petition-AUSA.pdf

@Bill_Coley September 30 This anecdotal report - your link to which doesn't work, by the way - proves only that state senators (as well as all the rest of us) can start any petition, about any subject, they want. It proves absolutely nothing about the CDC, the FDA, or the scientific work in which each agency engages.

Suspect we agree CDC should be trustworthy (not politically biased). My apologies: correct link => https://standforhealthfreedom.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/0-Senate-Letterhead-Grand-Jury-Petition-AUSA.pdf includes Whistleblower Sworn Testimony link => https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit/ to Jan Doe Declaration for deaths occuring within 3 days of "vaccination" being higher than CDC VAERS by a factor of at least 5 (at least 45,000 "vaccination" deaths as of July 9, 2021 when CDC VAERS showed 9,048 deaths). Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.  FWIW: web site Stand For Heath Freedom has CDC Investigation

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus September 30 My question about microscopic analysis showing pro-life benefit(s) of "vaccination" remains unanswered. Thus far, factual learning describes "vaccine" spike proteins causing microscopic blood clotting inside human bodies, which is toxic for human life (booster "vaccine" shots should increase microscopic blood clotting so people die sooner). Also "vaccine" side effect is disruption of female reproduction in thousands of people.

@Bill_Coley September 30 As I noted in my previous post, I have determined that it is a poor use of my time to engage the contentions of conspiracy theories in these forums because 1) such contentions are all but always false, and 2) their advocates are rarely swayed by facts.

Noticeably absent from your reply is any factual microscopic analysis showing pro-life benefit(s) of "vaccination" while sad for two men aged 30 & 38 with no underlying health conditions dying three days after Moderna jabs => https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/1748/ (suspect toxic graphene oxide particles inside "vaccine" came together to become visible in the "contaminated" Moderna bottles)

Could political party loyalty be blind to microscopic scientific facts ? (not want to believe COVID "vaccines" are designed to speed up human death)

Personally saddened by Google actively deleting 148,000+ YouTube videos against "vaccinations" so wonder what has happened to freedom of speech. Could current cancel culture be censuring factual information, which disagrees with political push world-wide for 100% "vaccination" ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Dr. Fleming’s presentation begins at the 1:29:38 mark on this video:

Dr. Richard M. Fleming, PhD, MD, JD, a distinguished scientist who is also a medical doctor and a doctor of law, points out that under the Nuremberg Code established by the US and under which German officials, doctors and judges were tried after World War II, and under a number of international treaties to which the United States is a signatory, violating medical “informed consent” is a felony for which Germans were executed and constitutes treason on the part of officials who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. Vaccine mandates, of course, violate informed consent and thereby constitute serious crimes by those issuing and enforcing such mandates.

Dr. Fleming begins with an explanation of the Covid virus and how it invades the body and with an explanation of the “vaccine” and how it invades the body. He uses the official data to demonstrate that there is no difference in Covid illness and Covid deaths between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. The “vaccine” provides zero protection, but the “vaccine” does have adverse reactions that are serious and deadly.  

Dr. Fleming shows how authorities manipulated the official data to produce the false claim that being doubly vaccinated provided 95% protection.

• byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194

Firetrucks are nearly always found at the scene of fires. Ban all firetrucks! Same logic.

• Firetrucks are nearly always found at the scene of fires. Ban all firetrucks! Same logic.

That could actually be the best idea if those firetrucks do not produce what firetrucks should be producing. A firetruck throwing out hot air instead of water or foam carpet etc is causing more harm than good, especially so if someone for reasons of $$$$ is promoting such deceptive machinery.

• byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194

OK. That is a little weird. Where do you find this stuff? I admit this one is alarming.

• Where do you find this stuff? I admit this one is alarming.

This was from FoxNews.com ... there is a lot of alarming news out in various media channels, especially those labeled "conspiracy theorist outlets" 😉

• Bill_Coley
    edited October 2021

@byGeorge posted:

OK. That is a little weird. Where do you find this stuff? I admit this one is alarming.

What stories such those Wolfgang posts about COVID-19 and associated vaccinations call for is not alarm, but Google. In a five minute Google search I discovered the following details about the FDA's approval of a Pfizer vaccine:

• "Comirnaty" is the brand name Pfizer attaches to its COVID-19 mRNA vaccine.
    • There are now two FDA authorizations in effect for Pfizer vaccines: 1) Full FDA approval for doses administered to persons age 16 and older (the "Comirnaty" vaccine); 2) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for doses administered to persons age 12-15 (referred to as the "Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine").
    • According to an FAQ page on the FDA's website, the FDA-approved Comirnaty vaccine "has the same formulation as the FDA-authorized [i.e. EUA] Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness." Or as phrased in another part of the FAQ page, "For purposes of administration, doses distributed under the EUA are interchangeable with the licensed [i.e. fully approved] doses."
    • According to the FDA's authorizing letter to BioNTech Manufacturing, dated August 23, 2021, the "substance" of the COVID vaccine is to be manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts, while the "final formulated product" may be "manufactured, filled, labeled, and packaged" at either a Pfizer plant in Belgium or a Pharmacia & Upjohn Company plant in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Bottom Line: The FDA granted final approval to a version of the Pfizer vaccine that is interchangeable with the EUA version that has been administered in the U.S. The approved vaccine is legally and in other ways distinct from the EUA version, but as a COVID vaccine has the same formulation and is equally safe and effective. Hence, as is almost always the case with Sen. Johnson's COVID concerns, there's nothing to see here.

Of course Fox News could have executed the same Google search I did. Its journalists could have reviewed the FDA documents to which I have linked in this post and included references to them in their presentation of the senator's objections, but they didn't. Wolfgang could have executed the same search before he posted the link, but there's no evidence that he did. Neither outcome surprises me.