Tiffany Dover .... what happened after Covid vaccine "accident"?

Anyone have seen any recent information on the nurses Tiffany Dover, let's say from after Dec 31, 2020?

She was the nurse who collapsed very soon during a TV report with interview after receiving a Pfizer Covid vaccination .... something obviously went very wrong, resulting in more and more steps taken by the hospital where she worked, by family, by Facebook and other social media which she regularly used to essentially ""make her disappear" (aside from a strange video of the hospital staff on stairs supposedly showing her alive ... but simple comparison of photos show that the person claimed to be Tiffany is actually Amber Lynn, a colleague nurse at the hospital).

For more than a month now, no sign of life seen from Tiffany Dover. Instead, one can find on publicly available websites providing official records information, that Tiffany Dover is recorded as having died. Now, it seems that someone from church community has come forward to "whistle blow" that she in fact died from the vaccination. Also, her husband did change his status on social media to "single" .... hmn.

Anyone else suspicious of big pharma and politic's media sweeping something under the carpet in order to not admit that the Pfizer vaccine is a (possibly lethal) problem ????

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

A doctor, in Florida I believe, also died after receiving the vaccine.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Thanks, but you have to come better. Any proof or legitimate news link on this Florida doctor? CM

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Hold on! Is it "fake news"?

Wolfgang, please check this out before you continue pushing the OP. CM

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C Mc posted:

Hold on! Is it "fake news"?

Wolfgang, please check this out before you continue pushing the OP.

Sage advice, CM. The nurse named Tiffany Dover, who conspiracy theorists believe died from a COVID-19 vaccination, is in fact very much alive and well. She DID faint when she received the injection, but only because she has a medical condition that causes her to faint when she experiences pain. She recovered quickly from the faint, and is now fine. I encourage CD participants interested in the truth rather than conspiracy theories to check out THIS REUTERS FACT CHECK.

I discovered the falsehood of this claim in less than 30 seconds. It's hard to project how many lies and conspiracy theories worldwide would die sudden deaths were their consumers to invest a similar amount of time to fact check them before passing them along. Sadly, conspiracy theorists are more committed to their theories than to the truth.

• I encourage CD participants interested in the truth rather than conspiracy theories to check out THIS REUTERS FACT CHECK.

Looka to me more that the "Fact Check" is not only relatively "old news" (late Dec '20, early Jan '21) while - rather strangely - not much showed up after that to provide a sign of life of the woman.

Since she voluntarily agreed to the rather public and live broadcast vaccination which then included her - obviously not planned - collapse, why is it that she then did not give a simple short interview press conference which would immediately shoot down any further suspicions??

What would be the purpose of this "hiding out" and "sheltering her" and thereby promoting suspicions? The ones writing the articles about her -- claimed to be "fake news" are writing out of serious concern for the life of the lady ... so why not meeting that concern by a simple plain view live statement by her, thereby nicely declaring the "fake news reporters" to actually be "fakers" ???

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

Looka to me more that the "Fact Check" is not only relatively "old news" (late Dec '20, early Jan '21) while - rather strangely - not much showed up after that to provide a sign of life of the woman.

Since she voluntarily agreed to the rather public and live broadcast vaccination which then included her - obviously not planned - collapse, why is it that she then did not give a simple short interview press conference which would immediately shoot down any further suspicions??

What would be the purpose of this "hiding out" and "sheltering her" and thereby promoting suspicions? The ones writing the articles about her -- claimed to be "fake news" are writing out of serious concern for the life of the lady ... so why not meeting that concern by a simple plain view live statement by her, thereby nicely declaring the "fake news reporters" to actually be "fakers" ???

It is poor, more accurately, foolish stewardship of my time to engage you on the facts of this matter, since your post, as clearly as any other post you have created, demonstrates your devotion to falsehoods (aka, conspiracy theories). But I can't resist the temptation to point out one blisteringly obvious embarrassment in your fact-free collection of observations and questions:

...why is it that she then did not give a simple short interview press conference which would immediately shoot down any further suspicions??

She did. Included in the Reuters fact check piece to which I provided a link in my previous post in this thread was a link to video from Chattanooga, Tennessee television station WRCB from the "simple short interview press conference" Ms. Dover gave to "shoot down any further suspicions" (a reporter from Chattanooga station WTVC is also heard in the video asking questions of Ms. Dover). Here is that video...

Please don't presume that I call attention to this video in order to persuade you to change your views on this matter. I still believe, as I observed in THIS POST, that when it comes to the social and political matters about which you post in the CD forums, you are "committed, apparently beyond rehabilitation, to falsehoods." Instead, I call attention to this video to provide information to our fellow CD posters as they process and draw conclusions about the existence and nature of conspiracy theories.