N.R.A. Declares Bankruptcy: The Beginning of the End or Clever Maneuvering?

This is good news for the many families who loss loved ones to an organization that promotes the purchase and the usage of guns, an instrument that has no other purpose than to kill (man/animals). It's a first step, but a good step. God has heard the cries and have seen the tears of-the-many, over guns and this organization.

The NRA, plans to reincorporate in Texas, is currently being investigated by New York’s attorney general, who is seeking to dissolve it. They can run, but they can't hide. I agree with Ms. James, that “The N.R.A.’s claimed financial status has finally met its moral status: bankrupt”. This organization need to be brought to it knees and die a painful death like so many have done by the weapons they promoted and endorsed over the years.

The N.R.A.’s claimed financial status has finally met its moral status: bankrupt,” Ms. James said in a statement Friday. “While we review this filing, we will not allow the N.R.A. to use this or any other tactic to evade accountability and my office’s oversight.” - Letitia James, the New York Attorney General.

The NRA days are numbered, like Mr. Trump. I take comfort in knowing that the wheels of the law maybe slow, but its rulings are effective.

To all CD Posters,

Guns were made to kill, can't you see;

That's why the NRA is filing for bankruptcy.

I call on all families and Christians to remove GUNS from their homes. Let heaven's abiding angels protect and keep you and yours safe. CM

Comments