Europe and its feminist & gender politics

Even if you don't like eP.C. Roberts, have a read of what he writes concerning the situation in Europe, in particular in Sweden and some other west European countries such as Germany ....

Living in Europe (in Germany) I can tell you that he isn't that far off the mark ... you can gather as much yourself by reading the news articles to which he links ....

Of course, if you believe the mainstream propaganda media, you would call him a liar, and most likely consider Obama to have been indeed the Messiah for the USA

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Wolfgang,

Have we no better matters to address? This post appears to be race baiting with P. C. Roberts the bogyman as cover. In my opinion, this post should be removed immediately. I feel it below the purpose and quality of these forums managed by "Christians".

I view this OP as one prepping to wade in the sewage of hate, racism, and stereotyping of a people group to perpetuate foolishness. For example, rape is a crime of violence, power, hate and evil regardless of who does it or where. Rapists are and can be of any race, in any country. All people are precious and made in the image of God. "White Swedish women" are not the only ones crimes are committed against. Are they supposed to be more valuable than women of other countries, race or nationalities? This is shameful on its face.

Wolfgang, love P. C. Roberts, the man, as you will, but please, don't become a consumer of his race-bating and stereotyping hatred. Spare these forums of such. "We're better than this". There are so many topics to explore (old and new) in CD, give them a new look to inform or be informed.

What was Roberts really trying to make about "Black immigrant-invaders"? This is too one-sided. e.g. Only "immigrant-invaders" are black? Are they the only ones that rapes? Are "White Swedish women" the only ones that are raped? Is this the only crime against "White Swedish women"? Do other crimes against them matter? Also, "White Swedish men" don't' rape "White Swedish women"? "White Swedish men" don't rape non-"White Swedish women" or "immigrant-invaders"? Be balanced.

Rape is a sin and a crime, anytime, anywhere! It's against civility and social order. All need hope, help, and healing. "Jesus is the answer". CM

• C-M-, thank you for your comment ... when what is mentioned in the article happens to your household, you have the privilege of continuing to be liberal and do nothing about anything.

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

My heart goes out to you or P. C. Roberts, if a rape happened to a member of your family. The act is painful, the wounds are deep, and the recovery is long. Even with this, Jesus remains the answer to all parties involved.

On another point, you, Wolfgang, said: "...when what is mentioned in the article happens to your household, you have the privilege of continuing to be liberal and do nothing about anything", would you or could this statement be applied to families touched by gun violence or mass shootings?

Let me set the record straight. I didn't say, mean, or said nothing shouldn't be done about rape of women anywhere, at anytime. I condemned all rapes. What I rail against is singling out "White Swedish women" as more valuable than other women. And again, insinuating that the only rapists are "Black immigrant-invaders". Don't let P. C. Roberts' personal issues become your mission to champion. I want to believe you are better than that. CM

PS. Bill, you're free to share your thoughts on the matter. Oh, it's not engaging me directly. It's being bigger than your self-imposed restrictions. You're not indispensable to CD, but your views are welcome, a right these forums affords you. CM

• C-M_ , you apparently did not understand any point made in P.C. Roberts article ... and I do not know how to clarify for you.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C_M_

PS. Bill, you're free to share your thoughts on the matter. Oh, it's not engaging me directly. It's being bigger than your self-imposed restrictions. You're not indispensable to CD, but your views are welcome, a right these forums affords you. CM

I am fully aware that I am free to share my thoughts on this and all other matters in the CD threads, CM. I am also fully aware that I am not indispensable to CD (though I'm pretty confident I've never claimed to be). I don't intend to comment in this thread because as a rule and in this case, I find little value in and give even less credence to the commentaries of P.C. Roberts, the writer of the article to which Wolfgang linked in this thread's OP.

• C Mc

Please! Don't fall for the mask-display. I looked beyond the smoke-screen and behind the curtain. It walks like a duck and sounds like a duck. Therefore, it's... CM

• C-M_ ...

Please! Don't fall for the mask-display. I looked beyond the smoke-screen and behind the curtain. It walks like a duck and sounds like a duck. Therefore, it's...

I live behind the smoke screen of mainstream propaganda ... you are looking at it and believe to be looking behind it ...

• C Mc

Mr. Wolfgang,

If you're serious about living "behind the smoke screen of mainstream propaganda", I am not surprised. However, it's your business. A truth is spoken to know that "Birds of a feathers, flock together". What a sad way to live. This seems to explain why you connect and is so enamored with PC Roberts and his commentaries. If you're just being facetious, beware, what you behold, you become. It's a sad, dark, superstitious way of living. The God you claimed to know love and serve will aways be a hand maid to most sincere expressions. For a man of your caliber, it's a wasted life.

Because you choose to live behind "the smoke screen of mainstream propaganda", don't try to put me there. Need I remind you, that there are many ways to see behind "the smoke screen of mainstream propaganda" without making it one's residence. "I don't have to eat a whole cow to know I have eaten a piece of beef". One can know many things without becoming an undesirable or a despicable person, in these forums, e.g. observing a pattern, research, history, witnesses, and above all, discernment (a spiritual gift). Do you recall how the Wizard was exposed in the movie, "The Wizard of OZ"? The little dog (toto) nor Dorothy lived behind the curtain, yet they saw the Wizard at work, to frighten, mislead, to embellish and to exaggerate.

Put your trust in God. "Step in the sunshine, get out of the shade", be at peace. "Trust God where you can't trace Him". CM