Democrat Double Standards

The Democrats always are the ones doing what they accuse Republicans of.

They are the ones that colluded with Russia. They are the ones who spied on political opponents. And they, namely Schiff and company, are the ones abusing power to dig up political dirt on opponents.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/10/08/tea-party-patriots-actions-slap-shifty-schiff-with-an-ethics-complaint-n2554387

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2019

Some rather disturbing news from Democratic Party Tulsi Gabbard ...

_____

Important message from Tulsi Gabbard

3334 Views October 10, 2019 22 Comments

I am giving serious consideration to boycotting the next debate and I want to tell you why:

There are so many of you who I’ve met in Iowa and New Hampshire who have expressed to me how frustrated you are that the DNC and corporate media are essentially trying to usurp your role as voters in choosing who our Democratic nominee will be.

I share your concerns, and I’m sure that all our supporters throughout the country do as well.

The 2016 Democratic Primary election was rigged by the DNC and their partners in the corporate media against Bernie Sanders.

In this 2020 election, the DNC and corporate media are rigging the election again, but this time against the American people in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.

They are attempting to replace the roles of voters in the early states, using polling and other arbitrary methods which are not transparent or democratic, and holding so-called debates which are not debates at all but rather commercialized reality television meant to entertain, not inform or enlighten

In short, the DNC and corporate media are trying to hijack the entire election process.

In order to bring attention to this serious threat to our democracy, and ensure your voice is heard, I am giving serious consideration to boycotting the next debate on October 15th. I will announce my decision within the next few days.

With my deepest, and warmest aloha, thank you all again for your support.

How many of the American people will just brush this aside and favor and support the DNC party line and blame T. Gabbard for being ignorant, silly, stupid or whatever ??

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Wolgang,

It sounds like one of Aesop's Fables, "The Fox and the grapes".

Refresh your recall: The Fox and the Grapes is one of the Aesop's fables, numbered 15 in the Perry Index. The narration is concise and subsequent retellings have often been equally so. The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable.

Don't buy this. It's an attention getting device. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

The rigging of the Democrat party primary is well documented and you need look no further than the super delegate system. So no, you again are living in a fantasy world.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

For one who has turned a blind-eye to Mr. Trump's multiple nasty deeds, look in the mirror to see who's "living in a fantasy world". An American President "in-bed" with a foreign government for personal gain. What a shame! CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

I've not turned a blind eye to anything. I just don't give into the spin machine nonsense the democrats try to put out.