Welcome Aboard, Newcomers!

C Mc
C Mc Posts: 4,463

To All Recent New Comers,

I, personally, would like to welcome you to Christian Debate. All bit some my deed it's too late. As you can see, there are plenty of categories to choose from. Some of you have made quite a splash with comments and new threads. Some are stimulating, controversial, and provocative. You will find posts that require new thoughts and study. You seem to be firmly entranced on some points from your initial posts and reluctant to accept other views. These positions set the pace for lengthy and frequent exchanges.

From a cursory look, you will see there are many more threads for you to leave comments. Some are with many, a few, and others are with none at all. With its varieties, I am sure these forums are enough to accommodate your interests, satisfy your curiosity, challenge your intellect, and stimulate greater insights. Don't let the date of a post stops you. If the thread is opened, you can leave a comment, even if the person is no longer active. Your thoughts may add a fresh perspective and value to the topic.

When you have the time, read, widely, the previous threads, if you haven't already. I encourage you to read the entire thread of your interest to make a contribution that would enrich all. You may respond to as many or as few threads as you like. I look forward to our exchanges. Don't worry, you don't have to agree with everybody. When you disagree, if it's all possible, share a reference or two, or why you disagree and others who share your position (points of view). No, it's not required, but it helps enrich the conversation. 

We can all learn from one another and together. We respect and appreciates divergent views. Opinions, quotes, scholars' views in most cases shared. References are welcome in your exchanges, tho not required. Needless to say, the Bible is the final authority. It is true for all followers of Jesus, the Christ. The Christians in these forums are as diverse as Jesus' original disciples -- real-world people. Don't be put off by some posters' expressions that go beyond the "criticized Ideas and not people". Try to view them as the exception and not the rule.

Feel free to ask any one of us or Chairman Jan, Christian Debate's Lead Administrator, questions on the usage in the opened forum or by way of PM (Personal Messages). You are going to enjoy yourself and be enriched. If you're inclined to do so, share a bit about yourself or how you found us. We would be greatly appreciated it. However, you're not under any obligation or compulsion to do so. We just glad to have you on board. Be blessed and a blessing! CM

PS. Invite a friend, to come, look around, and share a few thoughts. CM

Comments

• byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194
    edited October 2021

@C Mc

We respect and appreciates divergent views. Opinions, quotes, scholars' views in most cases shared. References are welcome in your exchanges, tho not required

Thanks for making us aware of these helpful rules.