Race to Dinner .... USAmerica quo vadis?

"white women: let's talk about racism and your complicity. Regina & Saira"

I suppose the liberal moral junkies are moving from "evil bad white man" to "racist white women" ?

Where is the uproar and bold condemnation of such insane USA empire ideas to self-destruct?

Comments

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668
    edited February 2020

Wolfgang said: I suppose the liberal moral junkies are moving from "evil bad white man" to "racist white women" ?

I am not sure one poorly conceived website is enough to indicate any such situation.

Wolfgang said: Where is the uproar and bold condemnation of such insane USA empire ideas to self-destruct?

Where you ask? The same place it was at when: Americans citizens of Japanese ethnicity were relocated to the internment campus, when two atomic bombs were dropped, when the fire bombing of Tokyo and other cities, when the Jim crow laws were introduced, when modern slavery was introduced, during the Salem witch trials, when the native American's lost their land, and so on and so on...

Basically in my opinion people of any 'racial construct' are not only capable of moral injustice but are sinners. If you believe in the NT then you will know that all humankind has sinned before God and that there is hope.

The answer (at least in my opinion) isn't silly websites(of either side) nor for that matter is it uproar(of either side), nor fear mongering from either side of the issue. Hostility will never cease by Hostility nor will Hate by Hate end.