The Guns Of Hate

1235»

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Reformed,

Why you don't trust God to keep you safe? Are you willing to take a life over things? Gun owners are potential murders. Are proud of this? Take the instrument death out of home. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

Stop preparing for war! God comes first in all things, not the 2nd amendment (precursor to death) vs the Ten Commandments (encourages life and living). How do you not see this? Make the "God of heaven", your God and not the false security, a gun, your hip god. Guns were made to kill. Don't be an abortionist, promote life. Anyway you look at it, accept the lot of the Christian:

• 2 Timothy 3:12, KJV: "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."
    • 2 Timothy 3:12, NASB: "Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."
    • 2 Timothy 3:12, NLT: "Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution."

Live for Jesus. What an example you will be for your family. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176
    1. Everyone is a potential murderer. What a stupid comment.
    2. I'll keep my gun in my home thanks.
    3. Why stop preparing for war?
    4. Who said I put the 2nd over God? Another stupid comment.
    5. Guns are not abortion.
    6. Nothing anti-Christian about self-defense.
    7. Buy promoting self-defense you are promoting life.