Modern state Israel -- their "connection" to Jesus

Hi there,

here are some video links which give you an idea about the modern day Zionist state of "Israel" and its views of Jesus

All Christian supporters of Israel need to see this!

Israeli tv humiliating Christianity by making fun of Jesus and Mary

A few more you can find following the link
https://youtube.com/results?search_query=Israel+tv+show+jesus+and+mary

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

I am appalled!

Wolfgang, you should consider having Jan remove this post. I personally think it's offensive. We don't have to go down this road. Please, don't leave this up. You're bigger than this. I sure others would agree with me. Take the initiative on your own. We would all be better for it. Don't you agree? CM

• @C_M_ said:

I am appalled!

At what or at whom?

Wolfgang, you should consider having Jan remove this post. I personally think it's offensive.

I feel the same ... should the doings of Zionism be swept under the rug so they can fool more Christians? or should Christians be made aware of what Zionism is about and that it rather obviously has nothing to do with Biblical Israel?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

I am appalled!

At what or at whom?

Wolfgang, you should consider having Jan remove this post. I personally think it's offensive.

I feel the same ... should the doings of Zionism be swept under the rug so they can fool more Christians? or should Christians be made aware of what Zionism is about and that it rather obviously has nothing to do with Biblical Israel?

Does this mean you will have it removed? Thanks, in advance. CM

• Jan
    Jan Posts: 301

This is appalling, and I would not recommend that anyone who is easily offended watch these videos.

Now, unless I'm asked to, I'm not going to remove the links. It's important to talk about these things. You will find similar appalling content on TV in many countries.

Yet, I've heard only about one single prime minister issuing an official apology after such incident, which was Ehud Olmert after the above videos were aired in Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7905884.stm

If it happened today, I would expect nothing less from Netanyahu, especially since his social media advisor is a fellow believer.

• C Mc

@Jan said:
    This is appalling, and I would not recommend that anyone who is easily offended watch these videos.

Now, unless I'm asked to, I'm not going to remove the links. It's important to talk about these things. You will find similar appalling content on TV in many countries.

Yet, I've heard only about one single prime minister issuing an official apology after such incident, which was Ehud Olmert after the above videos were aired in Israel.

Jan,
    I agree in principle. This is why I appeal to the one who posted it to have it removed. I believe Mr. Wolfgang has a heart and the greater good of CD in view and will do the right thing. We can do better! We will await Wolfgang's consideration for the direction we're going and the overall good (readers/posters). CM

• C Mc

What says ye, Mr. Wolfgang??? CM

• @C_M_ said:

Should Zionist's campaign against followers of Christ be swept under the rug in a Christian Debate forum, just because some or even most participants would like such to be done due to their misguided love for the Zionist state which they think is prophetic fulfillment of Biblical Israel?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

Should Zionist's campaign against followers of Christ be swept under the rug in a Christian Debate forum, just because some or even most participants would like such to be done due to their misguided love for the Zionist state which they think is prophetic fulfillment of Biblical Israel?

I wonder, Wolfgang if we could discuss the role of "Modern Israel" (Rom. 11, etc.) without the inflammatory video? It raises too many negative emotions and gets in the way of meaningful discussion. Please, reconsider its removal for the benefit of all. Besides, it's only a faulty school of biblical interpretation that makes such claims of "prophetic fulfillment of Biblical Israel" (See the discussion around the forums). Let truth and reason carry the water of truth vs the infiltrators of emotions and misunderstandings. Thanks. CM

• C Mc

Does our discussion end here, Wolfgang? CM

• C Mc

Well, Wolfgang? CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Well, Wolfgang? CM

Rom 11 is not talking about the modern day Zionist state calling itself "Israel"

• Jan

As offensive as these videos are, I actually like the fact that the whole incident demonstrated that the nation of Israel, as a whole, does care about the religious feelings of us Christians, even as a misguided individual had used an opportunity to mock Christ and the Christian faith.

Christ is being mocked in every nation, on every day in these times, sometimes to a lesser degree, sometimes to a higher degree such as this one.

@Wolfgang can you show me any other case of a head of state or head of government issuing a public and official apology?

That TV host meant evil, but God meant it for good!

💕🇮🇱

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:
    Well, Wolfgang? CM

Rom 11 is not talking about the modern day Zionist state calling itself "Israel"

How can we discuss this or any other thing with that video above? Why must this be a part of prediscussion? CM

• @C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

How can we discuss this or any other thing with that video above? Why must this be a part of prediscussion? CM

I have no problem with certain traits and doings of the modern Zionist state calling itself "Israel" being publicized ... do you only want to see what fits your per-conceived ideas concerning this regime?

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

1. Are you going to let those "offensive" videos remain in this thread? Can we not have a civil conversation without them?

Wolfgang said: "I have no problem with certain traits and doings of the modern Zionist state calling itself "Israel" being publicized ... do you only want to see what fits your per-conceived ideas concerning this regime?

1. You don't see your statement-question a bit offensive? CM
  • @C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang,
    1. Are you going to let those "offensive" videos remain in this thread? Can we not have a civil conversation without them?

hmn ... why would the fact that I included those be offensive to you?
    If it is because you are a Christian and are offended by the content, you should be mad at the Zionists for how they act toward Christians

Wolfgang said: "I have no problem with certain traits and doings of the modern Zionist state calling itself "Israel" being publicized ... do you only want to see what fits your per-conceived ideas concerning this regime?

2. You don't see your statement-question a bit offensive? CM

I could perhaps see that Zionists might claim to be offended because their treatment of Christians is being exposed ... are you in that category? If you are offended as a Christian be the content, then please be not mad at me because I am the one who made such or who supports that type of treatment of Christians or anyone else ...be mad and offended by the Zionist regime and those there who treat fellow Christians in that way

Why would you want to support such a regime and its doings by sweeping their evil under the carpet?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said: "If it is because you are a Christian and are offended by the content, you should be mad at the Zionists for how they act toward Christians...
    I could perhaps see that Zionists might claim to be offended because their treatment of Christians is being exposed ... are you in that category? ...
    Why would you want to support such a regime and its doings by sweeping their evil under the carpet?

It's irrelevant. Remove the videos for all parties, regardless. CM

• @C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said: "If it is because you are a Christian and are offended by the content, you should be mad at the Zionists for how they act toward Christians...
    I could perhaps see that Zionists might claim to be offended because their treatment of Christians is being exposed ... are you in that category? ...

It's irrelevant. Remove the videos for all parties, regardless. CM

No, it is not irrelevant. Either you are offended at something connected with these or you are not ... and how I deal with the matter depends on why you (and others) are offended.

• Jan
    edited January 2019

I still fail to see how the "Israeli regime" would be responsible for the misdeeds of one individual.

Is the "French regime" responsible for the Muhammad cartoons in the Charlie Hebdo magazine?

Is the "German regime" responsible for Jan Böhmermann's satirical Erdogan poem?

(turn English subtitles on... and watch it only if you're not easily offended.)

Is the "Irish regime" or the "US regime" responsible when Sinead O'Connor tears up a photo of pope John Paul II on US television, with the words "fight the real enemy"?

@Wolfgang please explain.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2019

@Jan said:
    I still fail to see how the "Israeli regime" would be responsible for the misdeeds of one individual.
    Is the "French regime" responsible for the Muhammad cartoons in the Charlie Hebdo magazine?

Is the "German regime" responsible for Jan Böhmermann's satirical Erdogan poem?

Is the "Irish regime" or the "US regime" responsible when Sinead O'Connor tears up a photo of pope John Paul II on US television, with the words "fight the real enemy"?

@Wolfgang please explain.

The difference is that in the examples you give the "regimes" in policy are against what was done by individuals ... no "state religion" being observed either officially or inofficially

• Jan
    edited January 2019

@Wolfgang said:
    The difference is that in the examples you give the "regimes" in policy are against what was done by individuals ... no "state religion" being observed either officially or inofficially

As I said before, the response by Ehud Olmert was an official apology about the incident to the Christians in general, and to the Vatican in particular, proving sufficiently that the "regime" does not agree with the individual action.

• C Mc

Are you aware? Rabbi and Jewish theologian David Novak, who has stated that "Christian supersessionism need not denigrate Judaism" and that some subsets of Christian supersessionism can affirm that God has not annulled his everlasting covenant with the Jewish people, neither past nor present nor future." Does it have to be an all or none? CM

SOURCE:

http://www.firstthings.com/article/2007/01/edith-stein-apostate-saint