Gunman Kills Jews in Synagogue on the Sabbath, USA

2»

Comments

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    Reformed, I AM SORRY! You appear not to have it in you. Don't bother. CM

    ??? Don't appear to have what in me?

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    Why is the CD Community so silent in expressing sympathy for the Jews who died at the hands of a crazed-gunman? Is this some users ways of showing support for the Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    Why is the CD Community so silent in expressing sympathy for the Jews who died at the hands of a crazed-gunman? Is this some users ways of showing support for the Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA? CM

    Because you politicize it every time.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Why is the CD Community so silent in expressing sympathy for the Jews who died at the hands of a crazed-gunman? Is this some users ways of showing support for the Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA? CM

    Because you politicize it every time.

    The Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA don't need your support or protection. Show a little love to the Jewish families. Their sorrows are deep. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Why is the CD Community so silent in expressing sympathy for the Jews who died at the hands of a crazed-gunman? Is this some users ways of showing support for the Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA? CM

    Because you politicize it every time.

    The Second Amendment and the Merchant of Death, NRA don't need your support or protection. Show a little love to the Jewish families. Their sorrows are deep. CM

    You should have a lawsuit against you for defamation calling the NRA the Merchant of Death. You should be ashamed.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

    It's a "fantasy" to think guns were NOT made to kill. Check the data research accidents and suicides not to mention thefts and murders. CM

    PS. Remove any death instruments from your household and family. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

    It's a "fantasy" to think guns were NOT made to kill. Check the data research accidents and suicides not to mention thefts and murders. CM

    PS. Remove any death instruments from your household and family. CM

    Yes the research will show you that the overwhelming majority of guns and their owners never kill anyone.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

    It's a "fantasy" to think guns were NOT made to kill. Check the data research accidents and suicides not to mention thefts and murders. CM

    PS. Remove any death instruments from your household and family. CM

    Yes the research will show you that the overwhelming majority of guns and their owners never kill anyone.

    STOP THIS NONSENSE, Reformed!!!! CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

    It's a "fantasy" to think guns were NOT made to kill. Check the data research accidents and suicides not to mention thefts and murders. CM

    PS. Remove any death instruments from your household and family. CM

    Yes the research will show you that the overwhelming majority of guns and their owners never kill anyone.

    STOP THIS NONSENSE, Reformed!!!! CM

    Do you dispute the fact?

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    The bare fact is peace-loving Jews were killed in worship!!! What more facts you want? This is itched in the heart minds of its people and the nation of Israel. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    The bare fact is peace-loving Jews were killed in worship!!! What more facts you want? This is itched in the heart minds of its people and the nation of Israel. CM

    You said I was speaking nonsense, but I wasn't. Care to dispute:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    To whom it may concern:

    • A gun-- an instrument of death
    • A gun -- was made to kill.

    The purchase, the promotion, the defense, the collection, the use, threaten usage, manufacture, storing or the advocacy for a gun, in my opinion, makes one a "Merchant of Death". CM

    I see you are in the fantasy world again. The VAST majority of people who own a gun never kill anyone.

    It's a "fantasy" to think guns were NOT made to kill. Check the data research accidents and suicides not to mention thefts and murders. CM

    PS. Remove any death instruments from your household and family. CM

    Yes the research will show you that the overwhelming majority of guns and their owners never kill anyone.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    WHY YOU CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP 11 JEWS WERE KILLED? THIS IS NO SMALL DEAL. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    WHY YOU CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP 11 JEWS WERE KILLED? THIS IS NO SMALL DEAL. CM

    No it isn't. And who said I don't grasp it? But I also won't let their deaths be used to propagate falsehoods to advance a political agenda.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    PS. Reformed, be careful not to earn Israel's raft. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    PS. Reformed, be careful not to earn Israel's raft. CM

    What in the world are you talking about?

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    A death of a Jew anywhere is pains to Jews everywhere. Be respectful of how you talk about this mass shooting. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    A death of a Jew anywhere is pains to Jews everywhere. Be respectful of how you talk about this mass shooting. CM

    I have not been disrespectful to the Jews. You are twisting words and race baiting.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    A death of a Jew anywhere is pains to Jews everywhere. Be respectful of how you talk about this mass shooting. CM

    I have not been disrespectful to the Jews. You are twisting words and race baiting.

    I didn't say to Jews. I said disrespectful to the eleven Jews killed in the recent mass shooting. Namely, when you said an AR-15 is not a powerful gun. No, I am not "race baiting". You don't seem to understand what it means to take a life of a single Jew, not to say, eleven. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    A death of a Jew anywhere is pains to Jews everywhere. Be respectful of how you talk about this mass shooting. CM

    I have not been disrespectful to the Jews. You are twisting words and race baiting.

    I didn't say to Jews. I said disrespectful to the eleven Jews killed in the recent mass shooting. Namely, when you said an AR-15 is not a powerful gun. No, I am not "race baiting". You don't seem to understand what it means to take a life of a single Jew, not to say, eleven. CM

    And again, idiot.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:
    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

    No it's not. Do some research.

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

    No it's not. Do some research.

    Augh!, Argh! :# CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

    No it's not. Do some research.

    Augh!, Argh! :# CM

    Did you research it?

  • C McC Mc Posts: 3,539

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

    No it's not. Do some research.

    Augh!, Argh! :# CM

    Did you research it?

    No, Reformed! You don't get it! People are dead! CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,777

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    An AR-15 is not a powerful gun? CM

    No it's not. Do some research.

    Augh!, Argh! :# CM

    Did you research it?

    No, Reformed! You don't get it! People are dead! CM

    I get it, and you dishonor them if you lie about the facts to promote a political agenda.

Sign In or Register to comment.