The Angry Bunch HAHAHAHAHAHA

13»

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:

They agree she should list herself as a minority on documents? I don't think they said that did they?

You continue to engage on the issue of the documents. I continue to focus on the issue of the report and reviews offered by geneticists on Monday. The genetics experts agree that Sen Warren's DNA shows Native American ancestry 6-10 generations back in her family history, which is a time frame consistent the information about her great-great-great-grandmother that her family has shared with her over the years.

• Does the fact that you have yet to engage the reality that Sen Warren does not and has never claimed tribal membership or that she is principally, primarily, or even prominently of Native American ancestry mean that you "lose" on that one? No.

It's right there on the documents Bill.

Since it's "right there on the documents," please provide a link to the document(s) in which Sen Warren claims tribal membership or that she is principally, primarily, or even prominently of Native American heritage.

No it sure doesn't. You have to go to great lengths to twist things to make it appear that your side is correct, but anybody with half a brain can see right through the smoke and mirrors.

I haven't twisted anything. The geneticists said what I said they said. Sen Warren claimed what I claimed she claimed.

At the end of the day, this is a non-story created by the senator's controversial decision to release all the documents (I think she was inspired by Mr Trump's courageous release of all his tax returns). Her decision is justified, I think - albeit in a close call - in order to combat the inevitable childish presidential lie machine that will assault any campaign for president she chooses to mount.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018

Her decision is justified, I think

Really. Wow.

albeit in a close call

Not even a close call. Ask the Cherokee nation who has spoken with disgust on the matter--or any other Indian. Curious that you now oppose Indigenous native Americans. That must feel awkward.

Better Headline: "DNA Tests Reveal That Elizabeth Warren Lied."

But Bill stands with her anyway against Native Americans and science. If that is your stand, no need to apologize or get defensive. Be a man and stand there.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Elizabeth Warren's test is the outcome of following the illogical foolishness of Mr. Trump (a boy in an old man's husk). Elizabeth Warren won the Baby-man's (Trump) bet. This is classic schoolyard behavior. However, Trump and Warren epitomize the belief of Adolf Hitler, a.k.a. Der Führer (German: “The Leader”): “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” Sad! :'( CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

They agree she should list herself as a minority on documents? I don't think they said that did they?

You continue to engage on the issue of the documents. I continue to focus on the issue of the report and reviews offered by geneticists on Monday. The genetics experts agree that Sen Warren's DNA shows Native American ancestry 6-10 generations back in her family history, which is a time frame consistent the information about her great-great-great-grandmother that her family has shared with her over the years.

She claimed on applications and personnel documentation to be Native American. That's not just a claim that her great-great-grandmother was a Native American. And actually, the data of the report shows that it could be much further back than a great-great grandmother Bill.

• Does the fact that you have yet to engage the reality that Sen Warren does not and has never claimed tribal membership or that she is principally, primarily, or even prominently of Native American ancestry mean that you "lose" on that one? No.

It's right there on the documents Bill.

Since it's "right there on the documents," please provide a link to the document(s) in which Sen Warren claims tribal membership or that she is principally, primarily, or even prominently of Native American heritage.

I don't need to. I used the link YOU GAVE.

No it sure doesn't. You have to go to great lengths to twist things to make it appear that your side is correct, but anybody with half a brain can see right through the smoke and mirrors.

I haven't twisted anything. The geneticists said what I said they said. Sen Warren claimed what I claimed she claimed.

No, the "expert" you so proudly reference is NOT a geneticist.

At the end of the day, this is a non-story created by the senator's controversial decision to release all the documents (I think she was inspired by Mr Trump's courageous release of all his tax returns). Her decision is justified, I think - albeit in a close call - in order to combat the inevitable childish presidential lie machine that will assault any campaign for president she chooses to mount.

She was stupid to release documents that contradict her stories.

@GaoLu said:

Her decision is justified, I think

Really. Wow.

albeit in a close call

Not even a close call. Ask the Cherokee nation who has spoken with disgust on the matter--or any other Indian. Curious that you now oppose Indigenous native Americans. That must feel awkward.

Better Headline: "DNA Tests Reveal That Elizabeth Warren Lied."

But Bill stands with her anyway against Native Americans and science. If that is your stand, no need to apologize or get defensive. Be a man and stand there.

When liberals get caught in lies they double down and hope the American people are stupid enough to fall for it.

@C_M_ said:
    Elizabeth Warren's test is the outcome of following the illogical foolishness of Mr. Trump (a boy in an old man's husk). Elizabeth Warren won the Baby-man's (Trump) bet. This is classic schoolyard behavior. However, Trump and Warren epitomize the belief of Adolf Hitler, a.k.a. Der Führer (German: “The Leader”): “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” Sad! :'( CM

Idiotic comment. She didn't win, it didn't prove her statements correct. It did just the opposite.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

Idiotic comment. She didn't win, it didn't prove her statements correct. It did just the opposite.

Trump doesn't pay his workers, why would one expect him to honor abet? :* CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

1. What in the world are you talking about?
    2. He didn't lose a bet.
  • C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

2. He didn't lose a bet.

I don't want to waste time explaining Trump's foolishness. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

2. He didn't lose a bet.

I don't want to waste time explaining Trump's foolishness. CM

In other words it wasn't true.

• C Mc

See again:

@C_M_ said:

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    See again:

@C_M_ said:

I saw what you said. But Warren did not win the bet, she lost the bet. She's not Native American. She has a trace 1/1024th of it but so do most Americans.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

I saw what you said. But Warren did not win the bet, she lost the bet. She's not Native American. She has a trace 1/1024th of it but so do most Americans.

------------------------- ---------- ------------- CM

• GaoLu

I can't help laughing. C'mon C_M_ and Bill. Really?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Feels good to laugh so hard.

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

------------------------- ---------- ------------- CM

Always fun to leave the liberals speechless.

@GaoLu said:
    I can't help laughing. C'mon C_M_ and Bill. Really?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Feels good to laugh so hard.

I would laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

• C Mc

Grow up you two. Don't be like Trump. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

Don't be like dishonest, lying, crying, whining Democrats.

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. --Mt 18:3

Note: Wolfgang likely thinks these are spiritual children and Dave likely thinks it's a spiritual kingdom and C_M_ apparently identifies today as emotional mama. So....what can we expect? Watch....

[*snicker]

And now this breaking news!

Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American and sicken even the Liberal media.

I am sure Bill and C_M_ are sickened as well (just kidding). Lieawatha has so long been their source of Truth. Be interesting to see if they silently accept that or deny that now! Watch...."

PS. I allegedly have a little American Native in me...Maybe 1/32. Seriously, I do! My mom said. I think, in our case, we all kind of wish that wasn't in the woodpile, but it turned out OK.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. --Mt 18:3

Note: Wolfgang likely thinks these are spiritual children and Dave likely thinks it's a spiritual kingdom and C_M_ apparently identifies today as emotional mama. So....what can we expect? Watch....

You can't speak for me, GaoLu, as much as you would like too. I am surprised that you would prostitute a text to be facetious and possibly misrepresent people's understanding of the text (at least mine). You know better, or at least, and you should, know and do better. You should be ashamed of yourself for this ungodly behavior.

I don't know if you're interested in the truth of the above text. Regardless, "children" in the text, are referring to the "humble" and the "childlike" ones. When I said above:

Grow up you two. Don't be like Trump.

What I was saying, be mature and stop being childish. This is not the same or the meaning of the word "children" in the text you cited above. Grow up, stop being childish. If you don't want to hear me (your self-appointed accused mother), recall and obey your real one. I am sure you have been told this before.

I am sure Bill and C_M_ are sickened as well (just kidding)...

Wrong again, GaoLu, you're grabbing at straws. We're all related. We're all made in the Image of God. When it comes to Elizabeth Warren and Mr. Trump, "I don't have a dime in that dollar". It's a non-issue for me. Trump's word, to her or the country, is like roadkill.

"... My mom said...."

I wished you would have listened to her a lot more. My remarks to you may have been different today.

PS. Is it just me, or are you looking for someone to fight with? If you are looking for someone, I am not interested. If you have such feelings, a good cry and prayer should help you to get over it. Oh, just a thought. I hope you're not upset. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

You can't speak for me, GaoLu, as much as you would like too. I am surprised that you would prostitute a text to be facetious and possibly misrepresent people's understanding of the text (at least mine). You know better, or at least, and you should, know and do better. You should be ashamed of yourself for this ungodly behavior.

Touchy touchy. Must have hit a hot button.

I may not be right about what you think, yet the trail of posts you leave is rather complete and clear. If anything I said about you is not correct, would you please indicate what is not right? Otherwise, we shall proceed with what information is already provided.

I am sure Bill and C_M_ are sickened as well (just kidding)...

When it comes to Elizabeth Warren and Mr. Trump, "I don't have a dime in that dollar". It's a non-issue for me.

I don't believe you. You are clearly wrapped completely around that axle.

"... My mom said...."

I wished you would have listened to her a lot more. My remarks to you may have been different today.

PS. Is it just me, or are you looking for someone to fight with? If you are looking for someone, I am not interested. If you have such feelings, a good cry and prayer should help you to get over it. Oh, just a thought. I hope you're not upset. CM

Oh, I enjoy good conversation and a little fun poking. I can take and I can dish it out. If we didn't enjoy it, we would not stick around. Would we? So far you seem the same, so expect it, even as you refuse my proffered coffee which I don't like either.

Post edited by GaoLu on
  • GaoLu

Here is your Queen, Bill/C_M_

• GaoLu

I named my Jeep Elizabeth Warren. It is white but says it is a Cherokee.
    --the Internet

• C Mc

I really don't like addressing the boy-part of you, but you called it humor. Enjoy!

PS. "Don't give up your day job". CM

• GaoLu

C_M_ "What sez you?"
    Go ahead. Panic.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    C_M_ "What sez you?"
    Go ahead. Panic.

See above. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

I won't disclose publicly what research indicates privately. But you know.

Help is available. I am willing, though that might be rough. Just get what you need. Soon.

• GaoLu

So amusing how the Warren defenders are suddenly and rightly shamed into the shadows--even here.

Good grief. There is more.

1. Now we find out that Warren’s ‘Cherokee’ Family Recipes are fakes, copied from French chef
    2. A typical African has more genetic connection to Native Americans than Warren has.
    3. Warren actually has been given a spot in the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington D.C., in, of all places, the Pocahontas exhibit.

Defend THAT, Bill-C_M_.

I can't decide which to do first laugh or cry.

(With apologies to Wolfgang who does not live in America and C_M_ who is trans/fluid-national--we have no idea what he will be today).

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    So amusing how the Warren defenders are suddenly and rightly shamed into the shadows--even here.

1. Now we find out that Warren’s ‘Cherokee’ Family Recipes are fakes, copied from French chef
    2. A typical African has more genetic connection to Native Americans than Warren has.
    3. Warren actually has been given a spot in the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington D.C., in, of all places, the Pocahontas exhibit.

Defend THAT, Bill-C_M_.

(With apologies to Wolfgang who does not live in America and C_M_ who is trans/fluid-national--we have no idea what he will be today).

Ah, the boy in you!

1. I am not aware of some of the things you shared above.
    2. As stated before, I don't have a stake or "a dime in that dollar."
    3. I am not interested.
    4. Therefore, I don't have or inclined to defend, what I have no interest and little knowledge about. It's a non-issue for me.

So, in short, for me, "go bark up another tree"! Please, don't be angry or disappointed, GaoLu. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

Defend THAT, Bill-C_M_.

Ah, the boy in you!

1. I am not aware of some of the things you shared above.

I am not surprised, but you should be.

1. As stated before, I don't have a stake or "a dime in that dollar."

Obviously, you think you do, as you are clearly high-centered on it. If not, then pull your dime back out. Seemed to me someone had plugged a nickel into you the way you carry on.

1. I am not interested.

That much I believe. Of course not. Facts are annoying at best in an offense such as yours.

1. Therefore, I don't have or inclined to defend, what I have no interest and little knowledge about. It's a non-issue for me.

I will believe that when you stop dragging it out and harping on it. Until then You are not a man of your word.

So, in short, for me, "go bark up another tree"! Please, don't be angry or disappointed, GaoLu. CM

I am addressing you C_M_. Weasel out if you want, or man up and face facts.

• C Mc

Be sweet, put away all anger. CM

• GaoLu
    edited October 2018

I am glad you know to do so. When you have, you might want to respond with something on topic.