Christine Blasey-Ford Did She Lie To Congress?

2»

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:
    Unfortunately the sources you use have abused the anonymous source ability and have lost credibility. The fact is we have named sources that contradict anonymous sources.

Please quote and link to those named sources and the contradictions you contend they make.

But that is all those organizations ever have. They lose credibility.

It's simply false that "all" organs such as the New York Times and the Washington Post have is anonymous sources.

Haha, actually there were 13 people there as it was a basketball team get together. We were at our coach's house and we had hamburgers and hotdogs. We watched Shrek. Out assistant coach yelled at those of us who wore ballcaps in the house.

I have no reason to believe that this story is true. It's quite possible that you're making this up to make it look like you remember everything from your high school years.

Exactly, but Democrats are trying to give her a pass on the fact that her story conflicts with itself, no named witnesses corroborate her and no evidence.

Her story does not in ways that damage its core essence contradict itself.

You're simply wrong to say there is "no evidence." Her testimony is "evidence." Every assault victim's testimony is "evidence." The fact that she told her therapist and husband in 2012, that in 2013 she told a friend named Adela Gildo-Mazzon, and to her identified her assailant as "a federal judge" is "evidence."

Read more deeply and broadly than you have to-date on the subject of sexual assault.

They are not minor.

Read more deeply and broadly than you have to-date on sexual assault.

My goodness, even FoxNews relies on unnamed sources, the LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said there should never be an anonymous source. See above.

You called them "Fake News Anonymous Sources." Why would you ever want there to be a "Fake News Anonymous Source"?

Why did they need to meet with her? She had already been intereviewd under oath.

As I have said in more than one previous post: An interview with trained, professional, and non-partisan FBI investigators is NOTHING like five minute blocks of questions from wordy senators and one side's paid interrogator.

Reportedly, the FBI questioned Mark Judge - who claims he doesn't have a memory of ANYTHING - for three hours. How long would they have questioned Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford?

That's not true actually. There is news we don't like that isn't fake.

You inverted the meaning of what I said. I said the stuff you folks on the right call "fake news" is always news you don't like. I did NOT say, the news you folks on the right don't like you always call "fake news."

Actually, Dr Ford willingly appeared before the Judiciary Committee, but she also asked for and wanted to appear before an FBI investigation. She got an investigation. The White House and/or the Senate decided that she would not be allowed to appear before it.

You don't know that.

Her attorneys publicly and on multiple occasions said that. Yes, they wanted the FBI probe first - and didn't get it - but they made very clear that she was willing to sit before the committee and an FBI probe.

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:
    Unfortunately the sources you use have abused the anonymous source ability and have lost credibility. The fact is we have named sources that contradict anonymous sources.

Please quote and link to those named sources and the contradictions you contend they make.

Trump, Sanders, Grassley, McConnel, and you can look them all up yourself. I'm sure you've seen them. You have talked about it already.

But that is all those organizations ever have. They lose credibility.

It's simply false that "all" organs such as the New York Times and the Washington Post have is anonymous sources.

Seems to be the case when it comes to anything anti-Trump.

Haha, actually there were 13 people there as it was a basketball team get together. We were at our coach's house and we had hamburgers and hotdogs. We watched Shrek. Out assistant coach yelled at those of us who wore ballcaps in the house.

I have no reason to believe that this story is true. It's quite possible that you're making this up to make it look like you remember everything from your high school years.

Yet you believe Dr. Ford? Good grief. Why do you have reason to believe her story is true? How do you know she isn't just making it up? My story is 100% true by the way.

Exactly, but Democrats are trying to give her a pass on the fact that her story conflicts with itself, no named witnesses corroborate her and no evidence.

Her story does not in ways that damage its core essence contradict itself.

That's your opinion and it is wrong.

You're simply wrong to say there is "no evidence." Her testimony is "evidence." Every assault victim's testimony is "evidence." The fact that she told her therapist and husband in 2012, that in 2013 she told a friend named Adela Gildo-Mazzon, and to her identified her assailant as "a federal judge" is "evidence."

No her testimony is just that, it is not evidence.

ev·i·dence
    ˈevədəns/Submit
    noun
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

She gave the proposition (accusastion). That is not evidence. If I claim you murdered my mother, is that evidence that you murdered my mother?

Read more deeply and broadly than you have to-date on the subject of sexual assault.

They are not minor.

Read more deeply and broadly than you have to-date on sexual assault.

I don't need to.

My goodness, even FoxNews relies on unnamed sources, the LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said there should never be an anonymous source. See above.

You called them "Fake News Anonymous Sources." Why would you ever want there to be a "Fake News Anonymous Source"?

Huh?

Why did they need to meet with her? She had already been intereviewd under oath.

As I have said in more than one previous post: An interview with trained, professional, and non-partisan FBI investigators is NOTHING like five minute blocks of questions from wordy senators and one side's paid interrogator.

Professional prosecutor by the way...

Reportedly, the FBI questioned Mark Judge - who claims he doesn't have a memory of ANYTHING - for three hours. How long would they have questioned Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford?

That's not true actually. There is news we don't like that isn't fake.

You inverted the meaning of what I said. I said the stuff you folks on the right call "fake news" is always news you don't like. I did NOT say, the news you folks on the right don't like you always call "fake news."

??

Actually, Dr Ford willingly appeared before the Judiciary Committee, but she also asked for and wanted to appear before an FBI investigation. She got an investigation. The White House and/or the Senate decided that she would not be allowed to appear before it.

You don't know that.

Her attorneys publicly and on multiple occasions said that. Yes, they wanted the FBI probe first - and didn't get it - but they made very clear that she was willing to sit before the committee and an FBI probe.

No, what I am saying is you don't know that the White House and/or Senate decided she couldn't be interviewed by FBI. You do not know that and if you say you do with 100% certainty you are lying.