"Her Truth"

I have heard the Democrats say multiple times over the last 24-48 hours "Her Truth."

My friends there is no her truth or his truth there is just truth. Truth is not relevant, it is absolute.

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

It is telling that my liberal friends are dodging this thread.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:
    It is telling that my liberal friends are dodging this thread.

I'll get to your thread when I have more time (a wedding and lots of Sunday stuff to complete in the next 24 hours), but I have to express thanks for the giggles your post gave me, reformed.

Such concern for a thread that hasn't been posted to in its first eight hours of existence coming from a poster whom I've had to ask again and again and again and again to even acknowledge, let alone directly answer, several of the questions I've posed to him/her.

So you define "dodging" a thread as not responding to it within its first eight hours. What term do you give to describe the repeated refusal to mention, let alone engage, questions posed to you, the thread interaction in which one poster has to ask his or her question three, four, or five times before the one asked the question will even mention it? Do you term that the "dodging" of a question?

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

You raise a salient point and fundamental point. I suppose she has her own personal Truth--that would fit with her behavior and that of many others. In such an unhealthy mind, reality is relative, truth is subjective.

On a distantly related note, I am thinking is that an investigation of some kind may indeed be warranted--into the election meddling processes and government sabotaging activities of Ford, Feinstein and the Democratic Party.

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@GaoLu said:
    You raise a salient point and fundamental point. I suppose she has her own personal Truth--that would fit with her behavior and that of many others. In such an unhealthy mind, reality is relative, truth is subjective.

On a distantly related note, I am thinking is that an investigation of some kind may indeed be warranted--into the election meddling processes and government sabotaging activities of Ford, Feinstein and the Democratic Party.

So which should rule, "Her Truth" or "The Truth"

Obviously, there are times when those can be equal partners. In this case, they are not.