Police State in the making? or already in place?

What happened to liberty of US citizens and their constitutional rights?

TSA is tracking regular travelers like terrorists in secret surveillance program

By the way, this is NOT an article by P.C. Roberts ... maybe you want to take a look at it? you might find yourself being directly effected by what is described and reported.

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
  • reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

Known since the NSA scandal it has been in place.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang said:
    What happened to liberty of US citizens and their constitutional rights?

TSA is tracking regular travelers like terrorists in secret surveillance program

By the way, this is NOT an article by P.C. Roberts ... maybe you want to take a look at it? you might find yourself being directly effected by what is described and reported.

Over the weekend, I was troubled by what I heard in a part of an interview with the Globe article's author. Reading her full piece (thanks for the link, Wolfgang) added to my discomfort with the "Quiet Skies" program.

I'd hope for congressional oversight of the program, but the GOP leadership in both houses is simply too surrendered to the president to demand transparency and accountability from the TSA.

• GaoLu

Bill, you are really on a rant clutching down handfuls of blackness about your perceived enemies. Poor fella, That can't feel good. All that worry and stress and wild-eyed imagining. Those terrible emotions all boiling up inside.

There is a way to peace and freedom. You can find it on these very forums.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@GaoLu said:
    Bill, you are really on a rant clutching down handfuls of blackness about your perceived enemies. Poor fella, That can't feel good. All that worry and stress and wild-eyed imagining. Those terrible emotions all boiling up inside.

There is a way to peace and freedom. You can find it on these very forums.

Do you have any comments - other than "In place" - about the article to which Wolfgang linked? That article - not my purported "rant clutching down handfuls of blackness about (my) perceived enemies" - IS the subject of this thread.

My goodness, Gao Lu, you wouldn't want the following to be said of you, would you?...

"What you do is called trolling in most circles--posting junk you can't possibly believe to stir up responses because you get some personal thrill from doing that--attention for a starved soul."

Or this?...

"Trolling is fun for some kinds of people but fogs up a positive dialog with drivel. I guess that is why some people do it. Probably I have been guilty of it sometimes. Emotional poking for a response. It's fun when I do it, even productive and justifiable, and trolling when the other guy does it."

I'm pretty certain the poster who says he's "probably" been guilty of trolling is right. Please don't let him also be right about you.

• GaoLu
    edited July 2018

@Bill_Coley said:
    Do you have any comments - other than "In place" - about the article to which Wolfgang linked? That article - not my purported "rant clutching down handfuls of blackness about (my) perceived enemies" - IS the subject of this thread.

I am addressing you regarding a matter in this thread. You don't have to respond. We expect you to weasel. I don't engage you expecting an honest response.

My goodness, Gao Lu, you wouldn't want the following to be said ......I'm pretty certain the poster who says he's "probably" been guilty of trolling is right. Please don't let him also be right about you.

I am pleased you read those posts about being a troll and that you repost them here.