America's Mistake On Full Display in Helsinki: President Trump -- Treasonous or Mentally Ill

13»

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Trump really needs to be watched. The walls are closing in on him. The Republicans afraid to oppose him openly (only 2). Maybe, because they are behind his takedown. This has been in the works for a long time. President T. hurt too many people. The sad truth, VP Pence, rationally, is no better. America is "in a pickle". CM

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2018

@C_M_ said:
    Trump really needs to be watched. The walls are closing in on him. The Republicans afraid to oppose him openly (only 2). Maybe, because they are behind his takedown. This has been in the works for a long time. President T. hurt too many people. The sad truth, VP Pence, rationally, is no better. America is "in a pickle". CM

Frogs like it better in the swamp ... and start making noises when the swamp is drained? The Empire/Deep State is continuing their war for hegemony ...

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

Thr croaking of swamp frogs fills the forums.

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

Frogs like it better in the swamp ... and start making noises when the swamp is drained? The Empire/Deep State is continuing their war for hegemony ...

Only the male frog that can croak. The main reason a frog croaks at night is to attract a mate. Male frogs croak in order to attract female frogs around a pond. Female frogs listen to the croaking of male frogs, and this helps them choose the most suitable ones for mating. Another reason for which male frogs croak is to claim territory.

People who spend a lot of time with frogs can tell what sort of mood the swamp is in by the noises they are making. Female frogs think croaking is very sexy. Many kinds of frogs puff themselves up enormously with air when they croak.

It's mating not draining. Trump and his followers... CM

@GaoLu said:

In light of truth, I don't agree with your point literally or figuratively. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

Only the male frog that can croak. The main reason a frog croaks at night is to attract a mate. Male frogs croak in order to attract female frogs around a pond. Female frogs listen to the croaking of male frogs, and this helps them choose the most suitable ones for mating. Another reason for which male frogs croak is to claim territory.

People who spend a lot of time with frogs can tell what sort of mood the swamp is in by the noises they are making. Female frogs think croaking is very sexy. Many kinds of frogs puff themselves up enormously with air when they croak.

It's mating not draining. Trump and his followers... CM

@GaoLu said:

In light of truth, I don't agree with your point literally or figuratively. CM

Is Red Herring for dinner tonight anyone?

• C Mc

@reformed said:

The offer is only at your house. I don't eat anything that has a mother, Reformed. CM

• GaoLu
    edited August 2018

Its' 100% soy, not the real McCoy.

(Poetry with apologies to the works of the real @C_M )_

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

The offer is only at your house. I don't eat anything that has a mother, Reformed. CM

God said we can eat meat.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

I agree! Do you know why God allowed man to eat meat and under what circumstances? If you do, does it mean that man can and should eat meat forever? CM

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Tell us!

You know, I know, but I will yield to Reformed. It's his truth (better yet, God truth) to tell. CM

• GaoLu

@Big_Snort_ Just like the secrets Bill knows about you and tells just you. Yeah.

• C Mc

No more distraction. Your President is losing it. Watch out America! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

I agree! Do you know why God allowed man to eat meat and under what circumstances? If you do, does it mean that man can and should eat meat forever? CM

Why don't you enlighten us and how it applies to the Red Herrings you keep throwing out in this thread...

• C Mc

@reformed said: God said we can eat meat.

Why don't you enlighten us and how it applies to the Red Herrings you keep throwing out in this thread...

Your statement above, in general, and your phrase, "Red Herrings", in particular, indicates you're not serious about a discussion or an answer to what you truly don't know or refused to share. Once again, this may be by design or a mask to cover a lack of knowledge.

Mr. Trump needs a Mental-health Coach, in my view. What's so wrong about that? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said: God said we can eat meat.

Your statement above, in general, and your phrase, "Red Herrings", in particular, indicates you're not serious about a discussion or an answer to what you truly don't know or refused to share. Once again, this may be by design or a mask to cover a lack of knowledge.

Mr. Trump needs a Mental-health Coach, in my view. What's so wrong about that? CM

I'm serious about getting to the original topic and not on the rabbit trails you insist on going down.

• GaoLu
    edited August 2018

Makes me wonder what they teach at Lexington Theological Seminary. Or perhaps that was UI Poly classes.