USA,UK, France, Germany ... demonization of Russia

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited March 2018 in News & Current Events

Currently, another attempt to demonize Russia and in particular its president Putin (by the way, last Sunday he was re-elected as president with 76% of the votes) is on its way ....the British having a problem with an incident (possibly an assassination attempt) involving a former spy / double agent.

The leading Western regimes in London, Washington, Paris and Germany have no proofs of whatever against Russia being responsible, but they are screaming their head off with the assistance of the mass main propaganda media claiming "Russia did it".

The warmongers and their political puppets (here, in particular the UK puppets Theresa May and Boris Johnson) have no evidence whatever for their accusations ... and the regimes in the other places join in demanding proof of non-involvement from Russia ... giving a nice display for anyone not brainwashed yet to recognize how evil these regimes actually are

Have a little read (even though you don't like P.C. Roberts) to get a little bit of a different perspective
Has Russia had Enough?

By the way, I could post links to a number of other sources as well, but it would not help much here, since most here (or perhaps all except for myself) do not speak German sufficiently well to understand what is written or said

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang said:
    Currently, another attempt to demonize Russia and in particular its president Putin (by the way, last Sunday he was re-elected as president with 76% of the votes) is on its way ....the British having a problem with an incident (possibly an assassination attempt) involving a former spy / double agent.

The leading Western regimes in London, Washington, Paris and Germany have no proofs of whatever against Russia being responsible, but they are screaming their head off with the assistance of the mass main propaganda media claiming "Russia did it".

Have you seen the videos of Russian voters casting multiple ballots, Wolfgang? If that's what those folks are doing in the videos, are you concerned? Would ballot box-stuffing raise doubts for you as to the election's fairness?

And have you read reports that the nerve agent that poisoned Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia was likely something called A-234, developed in the Soviet Union? That identification doesn't prove Russian involvement in the poisoning, but it sure doesn't rule it out. PLUS, the world knows how Russia "handles" people with whom it wants to do no more business.

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@Bill_Coley said:

@Wolfgang said:

Have you seen the videos of Russian voters casting multiple ballots, Wolfgang? If that's what those folks are doing in the videos, are you concerned? Would ballot box-stuffing raise doubts for you as to the election's fairness?

And have you read reports that the nerve agent that poisoned Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia was likely something called A-234, developed in the Soviet Union? That identification doesn't prove Russian involvement in the poisoning, but it sure doesn't rule it out. PLUS, the world knows how Russia "handles" people with whom it wants to do no more business.

I have to agree with Bill here. It is widely known the tactics the Russians use for internal threats to the upper echelons of government.

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2018

@Bill .... yes, I have read and listened to quite a few such Western media reports ... and I also have read and considered what some Russian media report.

I am rather amazed how the Western propaganda easily dupes good people ...
    Bill, I have seen mishandling of ballots in elections right here in Germany :wink: ... and as for the few reported cases of such things happening in Russia's election, the videos continued (not shown in Western propaganda though) showing how there was immediate action taken to isolate those ballot boxes, and arrest/dismiss the responsible personnel.

As for the rather stupid accusations of the British warmongers concerning the incident involving the former double agent Skripal and his daughter, they are totally illogical and are beginning to slowly get the prime minister and her foreign secretary into trouble when it becomes evident that they have lied to parliament :wink:
    By the way, any guess as to why the British government was unable to protect a foreign citizen from such an attack? Why is the British government refusing regular diplomatic access of the embassy stuff to the foreign citizen involved? Have you not noticed that absolutely NO evidence has been produced by the British side? Russia offered - in accordance with international agreements between countries concerning chemical weapons etc !! - immediate assistance in the investigation ... the British folks denied (and thus disregarded international regulations to be applied in such situations) .. why?

The British have motive and means to conduct such an assassination attempt ... Russia does not ... had they wanted the dude dead, there would have been more "professional" means available to them, and it would have happened long time ago and not involved his daughter ... the dude had served his time for his crime in Russia and was part of an exchange of agents, of no interest to Russia any longer.

I suggest a more objective look at the situation .... and I follow my grandma's advice of many years ago: => check who profits and who has a motive, wait until evidence is available, do NOT believe the talk, those who scream the loudest and accuse others the quickest are often the culprits!

• @davidtaylorjr said:
    I have to agree with Bill here. It is widely known the tactics the Russians use for internal threats to the upper echelons of government.

There was and is no threat to the upper echelons of government ... as the election has shown. We may not like it, but Putin has big support among the Russian people because of his politics and his reasonable actions in the face of Western attempts against Russia.

When was the last time, a USA president was re-elected with 76% of the votes? In Germany, the people are not even able to elect their president (nor their chancelor) ... so much for democracy and the people electing their top leader.

• Anyone interested, here's the official statement of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the Skripal incident in Great Britain ...

Official Statement of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the “Skripal Case”

While you may not like it, the statement addresses rather important questions when it comes to matters such as this involving different countries ... and they offer cooperation and assistance in investigating the incident and determine the culprits and bringing them to justice.

Now, why would the British refuse ?? What logical reason is there to refuse assistance to examine matters and secure evidence ? Also, why is it always the Western countries who blab loud mouth almost immediate accusations as if they were convictions ... and then refuse to present evidence and even refuse assistance offered to investigate??

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang said:
    @Bill .... yes, I have read and listened to quite a few such Western media reports ... and I also have read and considered what some Russian media report.

I am rather amazed how the Western propaganda easily dupes good people ...
    Bill, I have seen mishandling of ballots in elections right here in Germany :wink: ... and as for the few reported cases of such things happening in Russia's election, the videos continued (not shown in Western propaganda though) showing how there was immediate action taken to isolate those ballot boxes, and arrest/dismiss the responsible personnel.

I think it's great that the Russian government took immediate action to isolate those ballot boxes. It's even better that video of the government's actions exists, and that it's video you've apparently seen. Even better, from what you say, there aren't that many cases, so chances are good that the videos that show Russian authorities taking action will include some of the voting places at which the ballot-stuffing videos were shot. I look forward to seeing them. Please provide links to the longer videos to which you refer.

As for the rather stupid accusations of the British warmongers concerning the incident involving the former double agent Skripal and his daughter, they are totally illogical and are beginning to slowly get the prime minister and her foreign secretary into trouble when it becomes evident that they have lied to parliament :wink:

What's "totally illogical" about the possibility that the Russian government, which is internationally believed to have poisoned others in the past, effected the poison of the two Russians in Britain?

What significance do you give to the fact that the suspected toxin was developed in the Soviet Union? Is it "totally illogical" that Russians might use a nerve agent developed in the Soviet Union?

By the way, any guess as to why the British government was unable to protect a foreign citizen from such an attack? Why is the British government refusing regular diplomatic access of the embassy stuff to the foreign citizen involved? Have you not noticed that absolutely NO evidence has been produced by the British side? Russia offered - in accordance with international agreements between countries concerning chemical weapons etc !! - immediate assistance in the investigation ... the British folks denied (and thus disregarded international regulations to be applied in such situations) .. why?

A link to objective media reports that back up your claims, please?

The British have motive and means to conduct such an assassination attempt ... Russia does not ... had they wanted the dude dead, there would have been more "professional" means available to them, and it would have happened long time ago and not involved his daughter ... the dude had served his time for his crime in Russia and was part of an exchange of agents, of no interest to Russia any longer.

What was Britain's motive to kill those two? Please provide links to information that supports your claim.

Are you acknowledging that Russia has "more 'professional'" means of carrying out assassinations in foreign nations, means that have been in use for "a long time"?

• Here's a well researched and well written series of articles with many details on the incident involving Mr. Skripal and his daughter that happened on March 4, 2018 in Salisbury

A Curious Incident Part I

A Curious Incident Part II

A Curious Incident Part III

And in case someone doesn't like that the information doesn't quite follow the propaganda message of the UK, USA, EU regimes, don't fall into the trap of thinking that Western regimes don't lie but always tell the truth ....
    My grandma advised me early on to always get all sides of a story before trying to determine what is the truth and what are the lies :wink:

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang said:
    Here's a well researched and well written series of articles with many details on the incident involving Mr. Skripal and his daughter that happened on March 4, 2018 in Salisbury....
    My grandma advised me early on to always get all sides of a story before trying to determine what is the truth and what are the lies :wink:

I will find time to look at the articles to which you provided links, Wolfgang, but I also renew my request for links to the videos of Russian polling places, videos you said were "not shown in Western propaganda," but showed "how there was immediate action taken to isolate those ballot boxes, and arrest/dismiss the responsible personnel."

• Russian presidential election violations halve compared to 2012
    here's a link to RT which has some information on violation attempts

By the way, Folks here in the Western countries in rather haughty manners try to discredit the election in Russia .... but, pray tell, in which Western countries are election locations equipped with surveillance cameras to detect possible violations? in which Western country are there as many election observers (also from foreign countries) involved as were with the recent election in Russia?

And in light of the election overall, the violations have been detected, were made public, and false ballots eliminated from the count, and the result quite obviously was NOT due to election fraud or violations ...

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang said:
    Russian presidential election violations halve compared to 2012
    And in light of the election overall, the violations have been detected, were made public, and false ballots eliminated from the count, and the result quite obviously was NOT due to election fraud or violations ...

Thanks for the link, Wolfgang.

There is a significant difference of opinion as to how widespread were election irregularities. Government-controlled Russian media, not surprisingly, say problems were rare. But one election observing organization claims it received more than 1,500 reports of violations, and an opposition leader claims total turnout was inflated by ten percentage points.

For example, in Chechnya, turnout was 37% in the polling places viewed by election observers, but 99% elsewhere. If true, that would be a very odd result, don't you agree?

I also found disturbing reports of government attempts to intimidate election observers both before and on election day. Observer intimidation does not happen in fully free and fair elections.

The bottom line here appears to be that to those pre-disposed to believe/trust the Russian government, the elections were likely fair. To those pre-disposed not to believe/trust that government, the elections were not fair. From our respective posts, Wolfgang, I conclude you're much more likely than I to believe/trust the Russian government.

• @Bill_Coley said:
    There is a significant difference of opinion as to how widespread were election irregularities. Government-controlled Russian media, not surprisingly, say problems were rare. But one election observing organization claims it received more than 1,500 reports of violations, and an opposition leader claims total turnout was inflated by ten percentage points.

1500 reported violations - which all were of very limited and local extent - are not much when you compare how many election locations exist in a country like Russia ... And, these violations were caught and reported by Russian (!!!) supervision of the election process.

For example, in Chechnya, turnout was 37% in the polling places viewed by election observers, but 99% elsewhere. If true, that would be a very odd result, don't you agree?

So what? I've seen participation of 35% in one village and 68% in a neighboring village at elections here in Germany .... obviously, there were reasons for that, but such by no means has to be an indication of a violation or manipulation.

The bottom line here appears to be that to those pre-disposed to believe/trust the Russian government, the elections were likely fair. To those pre-disposed not to believe/trust that government, the elections were not fair. From our respective posts, Wolfgang, I conclude you're much more likely than I to believe/trust the Russian government.

As I have mentioned before, I attempt to follow what my grandma advised me to do many years ago ...

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang said:
    1500 reported violations - which all were of very limited and local extent - are not much when you compare how many election locations exist in a country like Russia ... And, these violations were caught and reported by Russian (!!!) supervision of the election process....
    So what? I've seen participation of 35% in one village and 68% in a neighboring village at elections here in Germany .... obviously, there were reasons for that, but such by no means has to be an indication of a violation or manipulation....

The key difference between the 37% turnout locations and the 99% turnout locations was that the 37% turnouts were at polling places where non-government observers counted voters, and the 99% turnouts were at polling places where there were no such observers and the government did the "counting." You think it was just a coincidence that when the government counted, 99% of voters showed up, but when observers were there to verify the count, only a third of voters showed up?

As I have mentioned before, I attempt to follow what my grandma advised me to do many years ago ...

You are obviously determined not to accept that the Russian election was neither free nor fair. So be it.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

I bet Trump did it! The scoundrel!

• Hi everybody,
    here's the link to the 4th part of the series on

A Curious Incident - Part IV

• Retired French GIGN officer Paul Barill is speaking up about false flag operations against Russia and Putin ...

Litvinenko, Berezovky, Skripal ... CIA, MI6 False flags to blame Russia

• And some more really interesting observations regarding the recent development with "highly likely" and "solidarity" ....

How the East can save the West

• Here are some questions which the UK Madam May and her regime need to answer (but most likely won't)
    1. Why has Russia been denied the right of consular access to the two Russian citizens, who came to harm on British territory?

1. What specific antidotes and in what form were the victims injected with? How did such antidotes come into the possession of British doctors at the scene of the incident?

2. On what grounds was France involved in technical cooperation in the investigation of the incident, in which Russian citizens were injured?

3. Did the UK notify the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France’s involvement in the investigation of the Salisbury incident?

4. What does France have to do with the incident, involving two Russian citizens in the UK?

5. What rules of UK procedural legislation allow for the involvement of a foreign state in an internal investigation?

6. What evidence was handed over to France to be studied and for the investigation to be conducted?

7. Were the French experts present during the sampling of biomaterial from Sergei and Yulia Skripal?

8. Was the study of biomaterials from Sergei and Yulia Skripal conducted by the French experts and, if so, in which specific laboratories?

9. Does the UK have the materials involved in the investigation carried out by France?

10. Have the results of the French investigation been presented to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?

11. Based on what attributes was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established?

12. Does the UK have control samples of the chemical warfare agent, which British representatives refer to as “Novichok”?

13. Have the samples of a chemical warfare agent of the same type as “Novichok” (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues been developed in the UK?

Seems like the lady and her Boris foreign minister stuck each a foot in their mouth and didn't quite consider what accusations they were making ? But then, perhaps there are reasonable answers to the questions backed by evidence?

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2018

Hi everybody,
    here are the links to the 5th and 6th parts of the series on

A Curious Incident - Part V

A Curious Incident - Part VI

Things are heating up in the "Skripalgate" incident ...
    On March 28th, the Police Service announced their theory of the case: that a toxic agent believed to be an organophosphate poison in the VX family of the type developed in the UK and militarised at Porton Down, was found in the highest concentrations on the door of the Skripal residence. The police thesis is that contact with the door handle was the means of poisoning the Skripals.

• Anyone following the Skripal incident from weeks ago in Salisbury UK, may have learned in the meantime that the "8-10 times more powerful military nerve agent" obviously did not do its job, as nobody thus far who has come in contact with "the poison" has died ...

Here's a link to an open letter to the UK foreign Secretary Boris Johnson in which a number of facts are listed in logical and reasonable manner:

A Curious Incident - Part VIII

Those who still believe the official story and would not like to be disturbed in their convictions -- which disturbance might quickly occur by thinking through simple facts concerning the case -- should perhaps just not have a look at the text addressed to Boris Johnson.