Melania Trump (current First Lady of the USA)/ Barron

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@GaoLu said:
    What makes you think she needs counseling. Projection?

As you can see, I asked a question: "If you were to counsel Melania, how would you do so and what approach (emphasis) you would take? CM"

1. Above is not a statement.
    2. Some of us may be given an opportunity to provide services to someone of her status somewhere around the world. Needless to say, I didn't say, she (personally) needed counseling. However, I have some thoughts on the matter, I will not share here.
    3. The answer to your question, Projection? = No! An inquiry of fellow CD Users.
    4. Are suggesting or projection less than pure motives for my inquiry to approach to counseling? CM
  • GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited April 2018
    1. Very good observation
    2. I don’t know either that she needs it. That’s the point. I don’t. You don’t. Yet you ask how to counsel her. Crazy. Huh.
    3. ??
    4. My motive was likely much the same as yours every time you used the term—assuming your intent was pure. Was it?
    Post edited by GaoLu on
  • dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:
    A stone is hard. Velvet is soft. Sun is hot. CM

I seriously wonder about your sanity.

@C_M_ said:

@C_M_ said:
    Pray for Melania Trump. She has the riches, had the better, now she's getting the worse. The expose' of her husband's deeds will widen next week, on 60 Minutes. Some of the men in CD may not get it, but your wives and daughters do. Really, pray for Melania! She needs strength to endure and to consider her options for decisions to move forward. No woman should have to go through this, especially, publicly, but this is her lot to deal with, unfortunately. What does a woman do or where can she go when she's married to the most powerful man in the world? Please, gentlemen, solicit the prayers of your wives and women's groups (Republicans/Dems) on the behalf of Melania Trump. Thanks. CM

PS. Don't forget her son, Barron. God, help him. CM

CM

??

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:

CM

??

David, I know tactfulness is not one of your strong traits in these forums, but could you try a little harder. It's becoming old and unhelpful in these forums. I know we are free to say, pretty much what we want; but please, David, don't become a slave to freedom. Show some adult restraint. Could it be that you will feel better and new users may join CD?

David, in future, if you don't understand a phrase, a word or point of reasoning, just ask, openly or in a PM. I know you can. You did it before. You don't have to resort to name-calling and being judgmental. It takes away from your effectiveness and "credibility."

Besides, what you questioned above, you don't have the knowledge base, skill, license, degree, or experience. If perchance, you do; it seems you missed the classes on ethics that accompany the course.

One who believes in the Beatitudes-- "living Christ's will-- we can use some of it from you, here. A little more effort of self-control and kindness. Is this asking too much?

If I am wrong in my assessment, I stand to be corrected. Peace, love, and grace. CM

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:

CM

??

David, I know tactfulness is not one of your strong traits in these forums, but could you try a little harder. It's becoming old and unhelpful in these forums. I know we are free to say, pretty much what we want; but please, David, don't become a slave to freedom. Show some adult restraint. Could it be that you will feel better and new users may join CD?

I could say the same for you.

David, in future, if you don't understand a phrase, a word or point of reasoning, just ask, openly or in a PM. I know you can. You did it before. You don't have to resort to name-calling and being judgmental. It takes away from your effectiveness and "credibility."

Effectiveness maybe, not credibility. I stand by my statement. You have shown erratic behavior for weeks.

Besides, what you questioned above, you don't have the knowledge base, skill, license, degree, or experience. If perchance, you do; it seems you missed the classes on ethics that accompany the course.

I said I wonder about your sanity. Am I not allowed to wonder what I wish? That has nothing to do with ethics.

One who believes in the Beatitudes-- "living Christ's will-- we can use some of it from you, here. A little more effort of self-control and kindness. Is this asking too much?

You are a viper and a false teacher.

If I am wrong in my assessment, I stand to be corrected. Peace, love, and grace. CM

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    1. Very good observation
    2. I don’t know either that she needs it. That’s the point. I don’t. You don’t. Yet you ask how to counsel her. Crazy. Huh.

The average person with less status and domestic expose' does, considering other variables. Know it or like it, she has to make some decisions. The basic question was counseling someone about her status and situation. Who's to say, she's not receiving help, as we speak? Or, who's to say, she needs and is not? For Melania, personally, I don't know.

GoaLu, it was a question for discussion and the potential of sharing skills. We do this at CD all the time. Why so much skepticism and sensitivity? CM

• GaoLu

I don't think I am communicating with a stable person and shall bow out here.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    I don't think I am communicating with a stable person and shall bow out here.

I highly respect your right to "bow out." It's the proper and intelligent thing to do if you choose not to, or you don't have anything constructive to say. I commend you. You're an explain to others.

However, your stated reasons for not doing so is disappointing, unnecessary and not based on facts or professional reasons. One may wonder how you came to such conclusions? I make no such demands on you. Given this reality, is it too much, GaoLu, to ask you to disagree with my points of view and avoid making a conclusion about me, Dave, or David, beyond your abilities, skills, or qualifications? It would be most helpful to all in CD. Thanks for your consideration. CM

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C_M_ said:
    Given this reality, is it too much, GaoLu, to ask you to disagree with my points of view and avoid making a conclusion about me, Dave, or David, beyond your abilities, skills, or qualifications? It would be most helpful to all in CD.

The directive to "Criticize ideas, not people," which was part of the expectations of the previous version of CD, and IS part of the expectations of this current version of the forums, seeks exactly the outcome you propose to Gao Lu, CM. I offer a hearty second to any call to follow the directive's guidance.

• C Mc

CORRECTIONS:

I highly respect your right to "bow out." It's the proper and intelligent thing to do if you choose not to, or you don't have anything constructive to say. I commend you. You're an explain to others.

I highly respect your right to "bow out." It's the proper and intelligent thing to do if you choose not to, or you don't have anything constructive to say. I commend you. You're an EXAMPLE to others.

• C Mc

Add Mr. Cohen to the prayer list. CM

• C Mc

Oh, that little boy, Barron! How does he get through the day? My heart goes out to him. CM

• C Mc

Inside Melania Trump’s complicated White House life: Separate schedule, different priorities

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/inside-melania-trumps-complicated-white-house-life-separate-schedules-different-priorities/2018/05/06/60f6f07e-4703-11e8-9072-f6d4bc32f223_story.html?utm_term=.c62e75a506dd

According to several White House staff members, first lady Melania Trump has erected a de facto wall between the East Wing, where she is renovating her office and enjoying growing popularity, and the West Wing, where her husband works. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Donald and Melania Trump’s remarkably separate daily routines begin with him getting up around 5:30 a.m., watching cable news shows and tweeting.

The first lady wakes in her own bedroom a bit later, according to two close friends of the Trumps. She then readies their 12-year-old son for school, including checking to make sure his homework is in his backpack.

Amid the noise and churn of the Trump administration — most recently about how the president paid money to silence Stormy Daniels — Melania Trump has settled into a quieter routine, often apart from the president, raising their son and carving out a place for herself in a most untraditional White House.

She still needs prayer... CM

• C Mc

Melania Trump needs the people's prayers in recovery from surgery. I believe she is at the hospital for other reasons not reported. The length of time reveals such. Pray just the same. Thanks. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:
    Melania Trump needs the people's prayers in recovery from surgery. I believe she is at the hospital for other reasons not reported. The length of time reveals such. Pray just the same. Thanks. CM

How does the length of time reveal such? What are you suggesting?

• C Mc

CM> @reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

There is more to what has been announced. Trust me. I will leave it at that. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    CM> @reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

There is more to what has been announced. Trust me. I will leave it at that. CM

But what are you basing this on? There is no indication from what I can see that this is anything but what they have told us. What is this conspiracy theory?

• C Mc

Where is the First Lady? Out of the hospital, but how is she doing in the White House? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Where is the First Lady? Out of the hospital, but how is she doing in the White House? CM

What do you mean?

• C Mc

Just what I said. CM

• GaoLu
    edited May 2018

I read two days ago that she was cheerful, happy and busy.

• C Mc
  • C Mc

White House silence on Melania stokes conspiracy theories

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/29/melania-trump-conspiracy-theories-611588

The first lady hasn't been seen in public since her release from the hospital after a routine procedure.

ANNIE KARNI05/29/2018 05:25 PM EDT
    She’s left the White House and moved back to New York City.

She’s cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller.

She’s holed up with the Obamas, working on a tell-all book about her husband — unless she had a secret nip and tuck, in which case she’s just healing.

During the two weeks since Melania Trump returned to the White House following what was described as a relatively minor surgery — a period during which she has been absent from ceremonial events like a Memorial Day wreath-laying at Arlington National Cemetery — conspiracy theories have flooded in to fill the void of information about the first lady’s health, and whereabouts.

The White House has released almost no information about Trump’s condition since May 14, when her spokeswoman said the first lady was undergoing a routine embolization procedure at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center “to treat a benign kidney condition.”

Her team chose to leave unexplained her extended five-day hospital stay for a procedure that is typically completed in one, or her subsequent disappearance from events at which the public has come to expect to see her next to her husband.

The directive to reveal less, not more, has been coming straight from the first lady, according to people familiar with the situation. In contrast to her husband, who has a symbiotic relationship with the media, Melania Trump is nonplussed by any attention, people close to her said. And she views most of the questions about her health not as driven by real concern, but by nosiness. And she doesn’t care to play the game — even at the price of feeding the rumor mill...

LET THE FIRST LADY SPEAK FOR HERSELF...

Melania Trump tweets that she's 'feeling great'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/melania-trump-tweets-shes-feeling-great-55551885

The first lady's tweet landed while her husband was participating in a White House event that seemed tailor-made for a first lady, as famous athletes joined President Donald Trump and his daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump on the South Lawn to promote youth sports and fitness.

"I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing," Mrs. Trump said on Twitter. "Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!"

THERE YOU HAVE IT. CM

• C Mc

She is still missing. One can't be in the public arena and invisible too. Truth yet to be revealed... :* CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    She is still missing. One can't be in the public arena and invisible too. Truth yet to be revealed... :* CM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/03/politics/melania-trump-return-public-gold-star-ceremony/index.html

• C Mc

We will see. It's hard for her. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    We will see. It's hard for her. CM

What is hard for her? The fact that she is recovering from a surgery?

• C Mc

She has a sad countenance. Looks can be deceiving and yet, they can be revealing. Pray. CM

• GaoLu
    edited June 2018
    Not sure what picture you saw. Maybe you could share it with us. The images I sae are elegant and quite cheerful.
  • reformed

@GaoLu said:
    Not sure what picture you saw. Maybe you could share it with us. The images I sae are elegant and quite cheerful.

It depends what network/publication you watch/read.