Will Hillary Clinton go to Heaven? [solved]

2»

Comments

• @GaoLu said:
    @Wolfgang - I have an Israeli friend (she is a very real, authentic Jew) who also raises seeing-eye dogs from puppyhood. She doesn't train them, just prepares them for training.

We are mainly training service dogs for disabled (mainly with mobility disabilities), adults as well as children. I have been involved mostly with puppy raising (stage before actual "serious" training) and some training in the early general training stage (sort of like "boot camp" where all our dogs learn to heel, to pick up different things and "hand" them over nicely, carry some items, etc ... before they are matched with their final partner and have special training as needed by the person in their situation.

Her last dog, a lovely golden retriever was apparently too lively and got second-rated and is now a child's comfort dog or something like that.

Such can happen ... usually, we also find an alternative where such a dog will either become a family dog, etc. One of my puppies was taken out of the "service dog" program due to a particular issue which disqualified him to work with a person in a wheel chair, but is now part of a "visitation program where they go to homes for seniors with dementia etc., and he is absolutely wonderful there, as he connects very quickly to any person, no matter if they behave a little different, or have crutches, or move unpredictably, etc ....

Maybe it went to the Democratic Party to comfort disgruntled Hillary losers, but I hope not :smile: Anyway, I told her about your work which I think at least partially inspired her to do similar work.

Well, thank you very much for the information ... wishing her great success with her puppies and the work of the group in which she is involved.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Wolfgang said:
    what happened to American white males, also called "MEN" ???` seems like the racism of today in the USA is racism against white heterosexual males ...

Some here seem so engulfed in "women" problems that they are blind to (at least hardly ever mention something critical about) the evils of radical feminism, and other evils ...

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang, are you making "dog whistle" sounds to some here in CD?

Actually, I am quite busy these days teaching my young labrador retriever some "dog whistle" commands .... and he is doing fairly well learning what it is all about.

Some here seem so engulfed in "women" problems that they are blind to (at least hardly ever mention something critical about) the evils of radical feminism, and other evils ...

I am sure you are prepared to answer, at a minimum, if not prove, the "evils of radical feminism, and other evils ...", in Mr. Trump's USA. As Shakespeare used the phrase in The Merchant of Venice, we wait "with bated breath." CM

Well, the proofs are right in front of your eyes if you care to take a careful look and evaluate the supposed "achievements" of the radical views and gender politics promoted and pushed on others by the feminist movement.

@Wolfgang said:

@GaoLu said:
    @Wolfgang - I have an Israeli friend (she is a very real, authentic Jew) who also raises seeing-eye dogs from puppyhood. She doesn't train them, just prepares them for training.

We are mainly training service dogs for disabled (mainly with mobility disabilities), adults as well as children. I have been involved mostly with puppy raising (stage before actual "serious" training) and some training in the early general training stage (sort of like "boot camp" where all our dogs learn to heel, to pick up different things and "hand" them over nicely, carry some items, etc ... before they are matched with their final partner and have special training as needed by the person in their situation.

Her last dog, a lovely golden retriever was apparently too lively and got second-rated and is now a child's comfort dog or something like that.

Such can happen ... usually, we also find an alternative where such a dog will either become a family dog, etc. One of my puppies was taken out of the "service dog" program due to a particular issue which disqualified him to work with a person in a wheel chair, but is now part of a "visitation program where they go to homes for seniors with dementia etc., and he is absolutely wonderful there, as he connects very quickly to any person, no matter if they behave a little different, or have crutches, or move unpredictably, etc ....

Maybe it went to the Democratic Party to comfort disgruntled Hillary losers, but I hope not :smile: Anyway, I told her about your work which I think at least partially inspired her to do similar work.

Well, thank you very much for the information ... wishing her great success with her puppies and the work of the group in which she is involved.

------------------- -----------------------

Wolfgang,
    Did you get sidetracked at the mentioning of dogs? Or is this your way of explaining and/or side-stepping the '"achievements" of the radical views and gender politics promoted and pushed on others by the feminist movement?" Is there supposed to be some association between women, the Feminist Movement, and dogs" (training)?

If it so, I am sure, some in the aforementioned group, in America, will take offense. Please clarify. CM

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

The dogs-sidetrack was purely my doing. I have known Wolfgang a long time and know his interest in helping people. We were enjoying some brief parenthetical, friendly discussion. I hope you think that is ok.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    The dogs-sidetrack was purely my doing. I have known Wolfgang a long time and know his interest in helping people. We were enjoying some brief parenthetical, friendly discussion. I hope you think that is ok.

GaoLu,
    Thanks for the contextual clarification, a given. As for Wolfgang, I remain. CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang,
    Did you get sidetracked at the mentioning of dogs?

No .... picked up on someone's mention of "dog whistle".
    Following that, Gao_Lu mentioned something about a friend of his involved in training dogs as guide dogs etc. to which I responded mentioning some more details about my involvement with the training of service dogs for disabled persons ....

If it so, I am sure, some in the aforementioned group, in America, will take offense. Please clarify. CM

I don't give a lousy whatever about folks taking offense or not at what I have written ... if some get offended at my expression "the evil of radical feminism", then so be it. I'll even wish them to experience the full effect ("blessing") of that "feminism religion".

• GaoLu

Sometimes, Wolfgang, I really like your style. (Even if you have a couple bad theology points) :smile:

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Sometimes, Wolfgang, I really like your style. (Even if you have a couple bad theology points) :smile:

Time is a revealer of all truths. CM

• GaoLu

I have a couple bad theology points too. I am just not sure which ones are bad.