Zionism / Israel / Jewry ... thoughts on the new world order

Here's an interesting article:

How Zionist is the New World Order

I would think it would be important for Christians who are duped into a false thinking and false religious beliefs concerning the modern state of "Israel" would benefit from carefully and objectivly reading what the author of the article sets forth as simple facts.

On the other hand, I wonder how many here will even read it and rather stick to their religious beliefs instead of objectively taking a look at how "Zionism" and the modern state of "Israel" has nothing whatever to do with what the Bible speaks of when it speaks about Israel.

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

Unfortunately, it is wrong.

• @GaoLu said:
    Unfortunately, it is wrong

Why "unfortunately"?

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

Thanks for the post. Based on the New Testament I realize that Biblical Israel is Christendom. And the Jews who rejected Christ are not Israel, but in name only. God removed the unbelievers from Israel and placed them under his wrath until the end of time. And as history bears this out, I look for more of the same in their future. But I also realize any from among them converting to Christ through faith, God will reattach to biblical Israel for the sake of the fathers.