Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5

"At that time Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

• If Jesus is God as trinitarians claim, then which God is Jesus praying to all night long?
  • My God My God, why have you forsaken me?
  • Why do you call ME good? No one is good except one, God.

If you would like to learn about Jesus Christ then go to the World's Only Christian Site~~~~> JW.org

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be You Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be You Believing

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

Who shares " יהוה Righteousness of we " name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the English pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view for the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו is " יהוה Righteousness of we " (consistent with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely unlike any created being by having more than one voice, a plural unique God as described in Deuteronomy 6:4).

My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek). "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

An internet search for "Christ Michael Archangel" finds some other humans that believe Michael is another name for Jesus: e.g. AdventistBiblicalResearch , wake-up.org , Richard Carrier , Apple Eye Ministries artilce cites three commentators (from 1540, 1728, & 1766)

Jude 9 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

But Michael the archangel, when he argued with the devil, disputing concerning the body of Moses, did not dare to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The יהוה Lord rebuke you!”

In contrast, when יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus spoke, the devil obeyed: e.g. Matthew 4:8-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him, “I will give to you all these things, if you will fall down and worship me.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God and serve only him.’ ”

Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and began ministering to him.

To me, יהוה Salvation always being an eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God voice reminded the devil, a created being, about who really deserves worship & service.

Luke 6:12-16 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now it happened that in these days he went away to the mountain to pray, and was spending the whole night in prayer to God.

And when day came, he summoned his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he also named apostles: Simon (whom he also named Peter) and his brother Andrew, and James, and John, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon who was called the Zealot, and Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor.

To me, one plural unique אלהים God has three simultaneous voices: Abba יהוה Father,  יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua , & Ruach HaKodesh. Hence יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua prayerfully discussed disciple selections with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh in Luke 6:12 that included a traitor, who would fulfill prophecy in Psalm 41:9 LEB =>

Even my close friend, whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.

Matthew 26:17-25 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Now on the first day of the feast of Unleavened Bread the disciples came up to Jesus, saying, “Where do you want us to prepare for you to eat the Passover?”

And he said, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says, “My time is near. I am celebrating the Passover with you with my disciples.” ’

And the disciples did as Jesus directed them, and they prepared the Passover.

And when it was evening, he was reclining at table with the twelve disciples.

And while they were eating he said, “Truly I say to you, that one of you will betray me.”

And greatly distressed, each one began to say to him, “Surely I am not he, am I, יהוה Lord?”

And he answered and said, “The one who dips his hand in the bowl with me — this one will betray me. The Son of Man is going just as it is written about him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would be better for him if that man had not been born.”

And Judas, the one who was betraying him, answered and said, “Surely I am not he, am I, Rabbi?”

He said to him, “You have said it.”

Betrayal by a close & trusted friend is bitter (hurts a lot). Humanly wonder how many worthless Watchtower Society publications (JW.org) could be bought with 30 pieces of silver ?

Matthew 27:45-56 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now from the sixth hour, darkness came over all the land until the ninth hour.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani? (that is, “My אלהים God, my אלהים God, why have you forsaken me?”)

And some of those who were standing there, when they heard it, said, “This man is summoning Elijah!”

And immediately one of them ran and took a sponge and filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed and gave it to him to drink.

But the others said, “Leave him alone! Let us see if Elijah is coming to save him.”

And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and gave up his spirit.

And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom, and the earth shook and the rocks were split. And the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Now the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that took place, were extremely frightened, saying, “Truly this man was אלהים God’s Son!”

And there were many women there, observing from a distance, who had followed Jesus from Galilee, serving him, among whom were Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joseph, and the mother of the sons of Zebedee. 

Fascinating for a Roman Centurion (commander of 100 soldiers) at the crucifixion to understand deity of יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus while JW.org & other humans refuse to believe. Words spoken on the cross caused Jewish hearers to remember Psalm 22 context because original language scrolls did not have chapter & verse numbering (context had to be known to find scripture words).

Mark 10:17-18 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And as he was setting out on his way, one individual ran up and knelt down before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do so that I will inherit eternal life?”

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except אלהים God alone.

If the wealthy one had answered with Good אלהים God belief about Jesus, then the question “Good Teacher, what must I do so that I will inherit eternal life?” would have been answered. Sadly the wealthy one said nothing so Jesus continued:

Mark 10:18-31 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ”

And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have observed from my youth.”

And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: Go, sell all that you have, and give the proceeds to the poor — and you will have treasure in heaven — and come, follow me.

But he looked gloomy at the statement and went away sorrowful, because he had many possessions.

And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it is for those who possess wealth to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God!

And the disciples were astounded at his words.

But Jesus answered and said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of אלהים God.

And they were very astounded, saying to one another, “And who can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With human beings it is impossible, but not with אלהים God. For all things are possible with אלהים God.

Peter began to say to him, “Behold, we have left everything and followed you.”

Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields on account of me and on account of the gospel who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time — houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, together with persecutions — and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” 

Humanly 🙏 praying for Watchtower Society adherents along with all humans to truly seek & believe Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for eternal life that JW.org cannot offer nor provide.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
    edited November 2023

@Brother Rando I am happy to expose @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ as a false prophet and a member of the antichrist that Denies "JESUS" as the CHRIST, the Son of living God JEHOVAH.

Notice "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ rejects "Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

• Trinitarians reject Jesus Christ because of the letter "J" and have aligned themselves with Adolf Hitler whom exterminated some 6,000,000 JEWS.

NO "J" is to mean No Jesus - No Jehovah - No Jews - No Judah, yet this false prophet quotes the Bible using  Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

• Why does he quote  Jeremiah and the scripture about JUDAH when he doesn't believe in the JEWISH MESSIAH called JESUS?
    • Very hypocritical to QUOTE words that have the letter "J" in them from the Bible? Satan obeyed Michael multiple times. Notice in the Book of JUDE? Satan never took that body of MOSES.

Also notice in Revelation who removed Satan and his demons from Heaven. "And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back  And they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  And the great dragon was thrown down, the ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. (Rev 12:7-9)

Why are you quoting from the Book of John when you claim the letter "J" is false and misleading? Your quote "πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

We both know Jesus is not τὸν θεόν. Why are you quoting John a disciple of Jesus Christ that you deny? An internet search for "Christ Michael Archangel" finds some other humans that believe Michael is another name for Jesus: e.g. AdventistBiblicalResearch , wake-up.org , Richard Carrier , Apple Eye Ministries artilce cites three commentators (from 1540, 1728, & 1766)

• Michael - godlike one or who is like god?
    • Jesus - Jehovah is Salvation

Satan obeyed Michael in Heaven and Satan obeyed Michael in the FLESH as JESUS CHRIST. Satan has No Choice or risk immediate Destruction.

A History Lesson from Israel

10 For I do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud and all went through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ. (1 Cor 10:1-4)

• 9 nor put Christ to the test, as some of them tested him, and were destroyed by snakes, 10 nor grumble, just as some of them grumbled, and were destroyed by the destroyer. (1 Cor 10:9-10)

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in τὸν θεόν; believe also in me and For in this way God loved the world, so that he gave his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but will have eternal life.

Look up the word perish.

apollumi: to destroy, destroy utterly

Original Word: ἀπόλλυμι

Part of Speech: Verb

Transliteration: apollumi

Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ol'-loo-mee)

Definition: to destroy, destroy utterly

Usage: (a) I kill, destroy, (b) I lose, mid: I am perishing (the resultant death being viewed as certain).

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watch Tower Society inconsistency is "trinitarian" assertions (truth twisted with falsehoods) that lack collaboration by credible sources. Lack of credibility proves alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who wants every human to experience eternity separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love. Most (if not all) JW.org "trinitarian" assertions do NOT describe my faith belief.

@Brother Rando November 18 Notice "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ rejects "Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

Puzzling. My faith rejects the idea of Michael the Archangel as Jesus Christ. Thus far no JW.org adherent has provided a plausible idea about how anything identifiable as Michael the Archangel could have taken on human flesh as Jesus Christ. Also puzzling for JW.org "belief" is what happened to Michael the Archangel when life force (like electricity) was transferred to a human body so the initially created Michael the Archangel ceased to exist. To me, Watch Tower Society angel belief takes a lot of blind, unsubstantiated faith. Phrase "JW.org Christian" actually expresses "JW.org Christian Michael the Archangel".

Remember my faith believes one plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God has three simultaneous voices: Abba יהוה Fatherיֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua , & Ruach HaKodesh. Hence יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = יהוה Salvation = יהוה Jesus prayerfully spent the whole night discussing disciples with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh in Luke 6:12 (prayer could have included ministry planning so a trusted friend would betray Jesus to fulfill prophecy along with Jesus truly loving all disciples, including the devil betrayer who was not raised from the dead, better if that one had never been born).

@Brother Rando November 18 Trinitarians reject Jesus Christ because of the letter "J" and have aligned themselves with Adolf Hitler whom exterminated some 6,000,000 JEWS.

My apologies for me not knowing anyone who rejects Jesus Christ because of the letter "J". My November 18 reply included the name Jesus in 20 places (LEB scripture quotes and my own words) that showed my faith belief in the English name Jesus.

An internet search for "Nazi Party Church" finds many results showing German Nazi Party totalitarian control goal included churches. Nazi party members caused political/ecclesiastical corruption in a number of churches and also murdered Christians that refused corruption: e.g. Dietrich Boenhoeffer

@Brother Rando November 18 NO "J" is to mean No Jesus - No Jehovah - No Jews - No Judah, ...

The execution stake sign had Latin name spelling of Iesus because the "I" letter represented two sounds: the vowel "i" and the consonant "j". Internet search for "Latin Alphabet history" finds many results documenting Latin letter sound segregation into "i" & "j" during European Middle Ages or Medieval Times (between 1,547 & 570 years ago).

An internet search for "Greek Alphabet history" finds the Greek alphabet used for the New Testament does not have any letter that transliterates as "J".

The smallest Hebrew letter Yodh has transliteration into Latin letters as "i" or "j". Greek transliteration of Yodh is Iota "i".

Remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago Jesus did NOT pray to Jehovah.

@Brother Rando November 18 Why does he quote  Jeremiah and the scripture about JUDAH when he doesn't believe in the JEWISH MESSIAH called JESUS?

Puzzling. Thankfully my faith believes in the eternal Jewish Adonai (Lord) Yeshua (Jesus) HaMashiach (The Messiah = The Christ), righteous descendant of David. Who intimately shares " יהוה Righteousness of we " name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the English pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view for the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו is " יהוה Righteousness of we " (consistent with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely unlike any created being by having more than one voice, a plural unique God as described in Deuteronomy 6:4).

@Brother Rando November 18 Satan obeyed Michael multiple times. Notice in the Book of JUDE? Satan never took that body of MOSES

Michael the Archangel took care of the body of Moses while Michael was doing the righteous will of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who rebuked the devil. The devil always obeys Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, whose servants include Holy angels.

@Brother Rando November 18 We both know Jesus is not τὸν θεόν.

Remember my faith believes one plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God has three simultaneous voices: Abba יהוה Fatherיֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua , & Ruach HaKodesh. My continous believing/trusting in The אלהים God includes continous believing/trusting in one Holy voice יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua = יהוה Salvation = יהוה Jesus who is eternally part of the plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua = יהוה Salvation = יהוה Jesus to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

@Brother Rando November 18 Satan obeyed Michael in Heaven and Satan obeyed Michael in the FLESH as JESUS CHRIST. Satan has No Choice or risk immediate Destruction.

In contrast to my faith belief is the Watch Tower Society belief in Michael the Archangel so JW.org adherents believe in Jehovah and Michael the Archangel. Sadly JW.org adherents really do NOT believe nor know יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua = יהוה Salvation = יהוה Jesus. Name usage reminds me of words spoken by יהוה Jesus in Matthew 7:15-23 (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) LEB =>

“Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inside are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits: they do not gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles, do they? In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree is not able to produce bad fruit, nor a bad tree to produce good fruit. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. As a result, you will recognize them by their fruits. 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Failed prophetic predictions by Charles Taze Russell prove false prophet. An internet search for "Charles Taze Russell hell torment" finds some testimony videos describing current agony with blades so every movement has cutting pain (testimony about Charles Taze Russell starts at 19:53). Rodolfo pleaded for Jesus to set Charles Taze Russell free, but Jesus showed Rodolfo many people entering hellish torment from believing false teachings by Charles Taze Russell.

Logos Bible search in LXX Swete (Hebrew Reverse Interlinear) for lemma.h:יהוה finds 6,762 results. Logos Bible search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:κύριος@N?S finds 6,085 results where יהוה was translated by Jewish scholars as singular κύριος (Lord) over two centuries before Jesus was born.

Logos Bible search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים (e-lo-HEEM = plural God) finds 2,587 results. Logos Bible search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@N?S finds 2,087 results where אֱלֹהִים was translated by Jewish scholars as singular θεός (God) over two centuries before Jesus was born, which includes grammatical forms θεός (Nominative), θεοῦ (Genitive/Ablative), θεῷ (Locative/Instrumental/Dative), & θεὸν (Accusative).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2023

@Brother Rando November 18 Notice "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ rejects "Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ writes:

The execution stake sign had Latin name spelling of Iesus because the "I" letter represented two sounds: the vowel "i" and the consonant "j". Internet search for "Latin Alphabet history" finds many results documenting Latin letter sound segregation into "i" & "j" during European Middle Ages or Medieval Times (between 1,547 & 570 years ago).

Remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago Jesus did NOT pray to Jehovah.

@Brother Rando Actually three languages were written on the execution stake sign. And Your Claim that "Jesus did NOT pray to Jehovah" is a false satanic reasoning because you are using the names that you claim did not exist until the 16 century. Why are you even using the Name JESUS then?? Latin never uses any English characters in its' language at all. To claim Latin instituted used English Characters in its' language at any date is a falsehood.

Therefore, using Jesus in your call sign and leaving off Christ is an Anti-Christ teaching and opposes the Christian teach at (Matthew 16:16). So based on your flawed demonic teaching that Jehovah did not exist until the 16th Century, can we assume that your false theory can also be applied to Jesus?

Jehovah's Witnesses worship the same God (theon) that Jesus worships. In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God (tov theon) you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Luke 4:8)

• English rendering - Jesus - means 'Jehovah is Salvation'
    • Hebrew rendering - Yeshua - means 'Yahweh is Salvation'
    • Greek rendering - Ιησούς - means 'Ιεχώβα is salvation'

So explain to the forum that Jesus, Jehovah, Jews, Jerusalem, Judah, John, and Job never existed until the 16 Century? I don't buy it! You're simply using the name JESUS in a way that is slanderous and on top of that, REFUSE to add the word CHRIST. "But he will say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from. Get away from me, all you workers of unrighteousness!’" (Luke 13:27)

• @Brother Rando November 22 Actually three languages were written on the execution stake sign.

Hebrew - יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshua)

Greek - Ἰησοῦς (Iesous)

Latin - Iesus

@Brother Rando November 22 And Your Claim that "Jesus did NOT pray to Jehovah" is a false satanic reasoning because you are using the names that you claim did not exist until the 16 century.

Please remember JeHoVaH shows JHVH with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the divine name יהוה being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple.

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in a Truly Awesome Holy Name).

When I want to be aware of Holy אלהים God's presence, thinking about the Holy divine name יהוה with correct pronunciation provides me a Holy worship moment (often with my prayer for help me hear & obey Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to do God's Will in God's Way in God's Time).

Jewish day of atonement (Yom Kippur) mentions divine name spoken by Jewish High Priest in the Mishnah m. Tamid 3:8 I

There are those who say, “Also the voice of the high priest when he made mention of the divine name on the Day of Atonement.”

Jacob Neusner, The Mishnah : A New Translation (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1988), 867.

In the sanctuary of the Jewish Temple had the divine name pronounced correctly per Mishnah m. Tamid 7:2 F

F In the sanctuary they would pronounce the [divine] name as it is written, and in the provinces, by an epithet.

Jacob Neusner, The Mishnah : A New Translation (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1988), 871.

Please remember the last syllable of Hebrew word Halleluyah ("Praise יהוה") is the first syllable of the Holy יהוה divine name.

Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

Please remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

@Brother Rando November 22 Why are you even using the Name JESUS then??

Thenkfully יהוה Lord Jesus, יהוה Abba Father, & יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy) answers prayers (Yes, No, Later, Greater) in Contemporary English, a language that did not exist when יהוה Lord Jesus was brutally executed ~2,000 years ago.

@Brother Rando November 22 Latin never uses any English characters in its' language at all.

Curious how many Modern English word(s) have been adopted into Modern Latin (due to Modern English usage around the world).

Please remember the Latin spelling of Iesus changed to Jesus during the European Middle Ages or Medieval Times between 1,547 & 570 years ago. English is a relatively new language (earliest Olde English in Britain dates between 550 CE & 1066 CE) compared to older classical languages Latin, Greek, and Hebrew.

@Brother Rando November 22 To claim Latin instituted used English Characters in its' language at any date is a falsehood.

Puzzling claim (quite different from my thoughts while composing reply).

Please remember that the Modern English alphabet is a Latin-script alphabet having 26 letters.

@Brother Rando November 22 Therefore, using Jesus in your call sign and leaving off Christ is an Anti-Christ teaching and opposes the Christian teach at (Matthew 16:16). 

Therefore conclusion lacks credibility plus is followed by a new assertion that does not describe me. Please remember the title Christ = Messiah = Annointed One describes יהוה Lord Jesus. To find Matthew 16:16 in an original language manuscript, context is needed: e.g. Matthew 16:13-28 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now when Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he began asking his disciples, saying, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?

And they said, Some say John the Baptist, but others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?

And Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living אלהים God!”

And Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it! I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven.

Then he commanded the disciples that they should tell no one that he was the Christ. 

From that time on Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised on the third day.

And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, אלהים God forbid, יהוה Lord! This will never happen to you!”

But he turned around and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a cause for stumbling to me, because you are not intent on the things of אלהים God, but the things of people!” 

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone wants to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life on account of me will find it. For what will a person be benefited if he gains the whole world but forfeits his life? Or what will a person give in exchange for his life? For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and at that time he will reward each one according to what he has done. Truly I say to you, that there are some of those standing here who will never experience death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 

Could belief/trust in Jesus as יהוה Lord (one Holy voice in The Plural Unique יהוה Lord אלהים God) be the rock ?

Thankful for enough faith in me to believe & receive the free gift of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to wash away my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God by the Holy Blood of יהוה Lord Jesus. Now sunrise & sunset, especially shades of red, remind me of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's wedding band that is available for every human. Every individual has free will to choose what to ❤️ Love most, which is proven by actions and words. Sadly JW.org adherents ❤️ Love false teaching about Michael the Archangel that prevents experiencing the fullness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (beyond my human words to describe well, which is worth losing my human life for).

What awful punishment(s) awaits Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions proving inconsistent human organization was/is NOT a communication channel for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 22 Jehovah's Witnesses worship the same God (theon) that Jesus worships. In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God (tov theon) you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Luke 4:8)

Please remember the correct Holy pronunciation of יהוה divine name is NOT Jehovah so New World Translation (NWT) embeds inconsistent human organizational beliefs. To me, Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God truly knows יהוה Lord Jesus is one voice in the plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, which is substantially different than Watch Tower Society belief, which lacks any plausible idea how anything identifiable as Michael the Archangel could have been transferred into a human zygote (for birth as a human child).

Luke 4:5-8 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

And he led him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to him, “I will give you all this domain and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I can give it to whomever I want. So if you will worship before me, all this will be yours.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “It is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God, and serve only him.’ ” 

Jesus quoted Deuteronomy 6:13 (original language manuscripts do not have chapter & verse numbers so finding a scripture snippet requires knowing surrounding context). Deuteronomy 6:4-19 LEB =>

“Hear, Israel, יהוה Yahweh our אלהים God, יהוה Yahweh is unique. And you shall love יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God with all of your heart and with all of your soul and with all of your might. And these words that I am commanding you today shall be on your heart. And you shall recite them to your children, and you shall talk about them at the time of your living in your house and at the time of your going on the road and at the time of your lying down and at the time of your rising up. And you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as an emblem between your eyes. And you shall write them on the doorframe of your house and on your gates. 

“And then it will happen that when יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God will bring you to the land that he swore to your ancestors, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give to you large and fine cities that you did not build, and houses full of all sorts of good things that you did not fill, and hewn cisterns that you did not hew, vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant, and you have eaten your fill, then take care for yourself, so that you do not forget Yahweh, who brought you out from the land of Egypt from the house of slavery. 

“You shall fear יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God, and you shall serve him, and by his name you shall swear. You shall not go after other אלהים gods from the אלהים gods of the peoples who are all around you, for יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God is a jealous god in your midst, so that the anger of יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God would be kindled, and he would destroy you from the face of the earth. You shall not put יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God to the test, as you tested him at Massah. You shall diligently keep the commandments of יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God and his legal provisions and his rules that he has commanded you. And you shall do what is right and good in the eyes of יהוה Yahweh, so that it shall go well for you and so that you may go and you may take possession of the good land that יהוה Yahweh swore for your ancestors, by driving out all of your enemies before you, just as יהוה Yahweh has promised. 

Please remember אלהים has plural spelling (as shown in Deuteronomy 6:14 other אלהים gods). Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. What is plural in the One unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 22 Greek rendering - Ιησούς - means 'Ιεχώβα is salvation'

Logos Bible Study search in All Bibles (1,008 Bibles in my Logos library includes Greek LXX & NT) for Ιεχώβα finds no results. Transliteration of Ιεχώβα into English letters is Iechoba so tried untransliteration in Logos => g:Iechoba => Ἰεχωβᾶ whose search in all Books in my library (35,102) finds two results: one in Dictionary of Christianity and the Bible personal book of Wikipedia articles: e.g. Jehovah has three Modern Greek spellings. The other result was in Question X of The Orthodox Confession of the Eastern Church, A.D. 1643 published in Symbola Græca et Russica

Ἐρώτησις ιʹ

Ἀπ. Μὲ οὐδὲ κἂν μίαν ὁμοιότητα εἶναι δυνατὸν νὰ φανερωθῇ τελείως τὸ πρᾶγμα τοῦτο, καὶ νὰ παραστῇ εἰς τὸν νοῦν μας φανερᾷ, μὲ τίνα τρόπον εἶναι ὁ Θεὸς ἕνας εἰς τὴν οὐσίαν, καὶ τρεῖς εἰς τὰς ὑποστάσεις. Καὶ πῶς μὲ οὐδεμίαν ὁμοιότητα ἠμπορεῖ νὰ γνωρισθῇ, τὸ μαρτυρᾷ ὁ αὐτὸς Θεὸς, ὀνομαζόμενος Ἰεχωβᾶ, διὰ τοῦ προφήτου λέγοντος (Ησ. μςʹ. εʹ.), τίνι με ὁμοιώσατε καὶ μὲ ἐξισάσετε καὶ ἐπαραβάλετέ με, καὶ ἐπερωμοιάσετέ με, διὰ νὰ εἶμαι ὅμοιος μετʼ ἐκεῖνον; ὥστε ὁποῦ οὐδένας νοῦς ὄχι μόνον ἀνθρώπινος, ἀλλὰ οὔτε ἀγγελικὸς ἠμπορεῖ νὰ καταλάβῃ, ἢ γλῶσσα νὰ τὸ ἑρμηνέυσῃ. Διὰ τοῦτο πρέπει νὰ εἰποῦμεν μαζὶ μὲ τὸν Ἀπόστολον (β. Κορ. ιʹ. εʹ.)· λογισμοὺς καθαιροῦντες, καὶ πᾶν ὕψωμα ἐπαιρόμενον κατὰ τῆς γνῶσεως τοῦ Θεοῦ, καὶ αἰχμαλωτίζοντες πᾶν νόημα εἰς τὴν ὑπακοὴν τοῦ Χριστοῦ. Πιστεύομεν βεβαίως, ὅτι ὁ Θεὸς καὶ Πατὴρ ὑπάρχων ἀπʼ αἰῶνος, καὶ ἐπʼ αἰῶνα, καὶ ἔτι ἀπʼ οὐδενὸς παραγόμενος γεννᾷ τὸν Υἱὸν καὶ προάγει τὸ Πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον. Περὶ οὖ ὁ μέγας Ἀθανάσιος πλατύτερον διδάσκωντας εἰς τὸ σύμβολόν του εἶπε, καὶ οὕτω πιστεύοντες περαιτέρω δὲν ἐρευνοῦμεν. Διατὶ ὁ συζητητὴς καὶ ἐξετακτὴς τῆς θείας μεγαλοπρεπείας κωλύεται ἀπὸ τὴν Γραφὴν τὴν λέγουσαν (Σειρ. γʹ. κʹ.)· χαλεπώτερά σου μὴ ζήτει, καὶ ἰσχυρότερά σου μὴ ἐξέταζε. Ἅπροσετάγη σοι, ταῦτα διανοοῦ, οὐ γάρ ἔστι σοι χρεία τῶν κρυπτῶν. Ἐν τοῖς περισσοῖς τῶν ἔργων σου μὴ περιεργάζου. Φθάνει μᾶς λοιπὸν τόσον, πῶς ἡ ἁγία Γραφὴ τοῦ παλαιοῦ νόμου προβαλλομένη ἕνα Θεὸν μᾶς ἑρμηνεύει τρία πρόσωπα, λέγουσα (Γεν. αʹ. κςʹ.)· εἶπε Κύριος ὁ Θεὸς, ποιήσωμεν ἄνθρωπον κατʼ εἰκόνα ἡμετέραν καὶ καθʼ ὁμοίωσιν· καὶ (Γεν. γʹ. κβʹ.)· ἰδοὺ Ἀδὰμ γέγονεν ὡς εἶς ἐξ ἡμῶν· καὶ (Γεν. ιαʹ. ζʹ.)· δεῦτε καταβάντες αὐτῶν τὰς γλώσσας συγχέωμεν ἐκεῖ, ἵνα μὴ ἀκούσωσιν ἕκαστος τὴν φωνὴν τοῦ πλησίου· τὸ αὐτὸ καὶ ὁ Προφήτης λέγων ἐδήλωσεν (Ἠς. ςʹ. γʹ.)· καὶ ἐκέκραγεν ἕτερος (ἄγγελος) πρὸς τὸν ἕτερον, καὶ ἔλεγον· Ἅγιος, ἅγιος, ἅγιος, Κύριος Σαββαὼθ, πλὴρης πᾶσα ἡ γῆ τὴς δόξης αὐτοῦ· καὶ ὁ Ἱεροψάλτης ἔφηδε (Ψαλ. λβʹ. ςʹ.)· τῷ λόγῳ Κυρίου οἱ οὐρανοὶ ἐστερεώθησαν, καὶ τῷ Πνεύματι τοῦ στόματος αὐτοῦ πᾶσα ἡ δύναμις αὐτῶν· περὶ οὖ φησὶ πλατύτερον καὶ ἡ ἁγία Γραφὴ καὶ οἱ διδάσκαλοι τῆς Ἐκκλησίας.

Philip Schaff, The Creeds of Christendom, with a History and Critical Notes: The Greek and Latin Creeds, with Translations, vol. 2 (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1890), 284–286.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in a Truly Awesome Holy Name).

@Brother Rando - Yet, you show your demonic hypocrisy by using Names that have God's Personal Name in them.

• Jesus when translated (Jehovah is Salvation)
    • John when translated (Jehovah has been Gracious)
    • Yeshua when translated (Yahweh is Salvation)

When translated Ἐρώτησις ιʹ Ἀπ. Μὲ οὐδὲ κἂν μίαν ὁμοιότητα εἶναι δυνατὸν νὰ φανερωθῇ τελείως τὸ πρᾶγμα τοῦτο, καὶ νὰ παραστῇ εἰς τὸν νοῦν μας φανερᾷ, μὲ τίνα τρόπον εἶναι ὁ Θεὸς ἕνας εἰς τὴν οὐσίαν, καὶ τρεῖς εἰς τὰς ὑποστάσεις. Καὶ πῶς μὲ οὐδεμίαν ὁμοιότητα ἠμπορεῖ νὰ γνωρισθῇ, τὸ μαρτυρᾷ ὁ αὐτὸς Θεὸς, ὀνομαζόμενος Ἰεχωβᾶ, διὰ τοῦ προφήτου λέγοντος (Ησ. μςʹ. εʹ.) actually reads:

Question i' Answer. With no similitude is it possible for this thing to be completely revealed, and for it to be presented to our mind as it appears, in this way God is one in essence, and three in appearances. And how he can be known by no one's likeness, is testified by the same God, who is called Jehovah, through the prophet saying (Is. msʹ. eʹ.)

@Brother Rando November 22 Jehovah's Witnesses worship the same God (theon) that Jesus worships. In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God (tov theon) you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Luke 4:8)

Jesus Christ quoted Hebrew Scripture with God's Personal Name in it from Duet 6:13

Hypocrite

A person who pretends to be what he is not; a person whose actions are out of harmony with his words. Although words from the Hebrew root cha·nephʹ are rendered “hypocrite” or “hypocrisy” in some translations, such as the King James Version, Douay, and Leeser, other translators have variously rendered these words “profane” (Yg), “impious” (Ro), “godless” (RS), and “apostate” (NW). According to A Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament by Brown, Driver, and Briggs (1980, pp. 337, 338), cha·nephʹ, when used as an adjective, may be defined as “profane, irreligious . . . , godless”; or, as a verb, “be polluted, profane . . . , inclining away from right.” In the Scriptures cha·nephʹ appears in parallel with those forgetting God (Job 8:13), the wicked (Job 20:5), evildoers (Isa 9:17), and it is used in contrast with the upright and innocent ones.​—Job 17:8; see APOSTASY.

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited November 2023

My best friend forever, Righteous King יֵשׁ֔וּעַ lovingly reminded me about rejoicing in Matthew 5:1-16 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Now when he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain and after he sat down, his disciples approached him. And opening his mouth he began to teach them, saying, 

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are the ones who mourn, because they will be comforted. 

Blessed are the meek, because they will inherit the earth. 

Blessed are the ones who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be satisfied. 

Blessed are the merciful, because they will be shown mercy. 

Blessed are the pure in heart, because they will see אלהים God. 

Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of אלהים God. 

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things against you, lying on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. 

“You are the salt of the earth. But if salt becomes tasteless, by what will it be made salty? It is good for nothing any longer except to be thrown outside and trampled under foot by people. You are the light of the world. A city located on top of a hill cannot be hidden, nor do they light a lamp and place it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. In the same way let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. 

Tasteless described me decades ago, which included me being an apostate by my choices that gave Righteous Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God reason to blot my name out of His Book of Life. Thankfully my repentance from my sins has received miraculous cleansing resulting in salt restoration that pleases Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

My hope (Hope Of Perfect Eternity) comes from my choice to repent from my sins, believe the eternal spirit of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ is part of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, whose Holy human body (The Christ, The Son of The Living אלהים God) died as the Holy substitute sin sacrifice so my agreement with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about my sins allows the Holy blood of יֵשׁ֔וּעַ to cleanse me from all my unrighteousness. I believe Michael the archangel is a loyal servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God so I look forward to intensely worshipping Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with Michael the archangel. ❤️ Love is a choice. Every human has free will for choosing what to believe & trust (& stubbornly holding onto personal beliefs, which includes incredible human heart deceptions). The wondrous beauty of Holy Heaven is old sin nature wiped away by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for those humans who truly want to ❤️ Love Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God the most.

Question X of The Orthodox Confession of the Eastern Church, A.D. 1643 published in Symbola Græca et Russica is consistent with Wikipedia Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah. Thus far, @Brother Rando has offered no evidence for Iehouah nor Jehovah pronunciation existing earlier than 500 years ago (1643 is 490 years ago). Some lexicons within the last 500 years have included Jehovah in word definitions: e.g. =>

3091 יְהֹושֻׁעַ [Yâhowshuwaʿ, Yâhowshuʿa /yeh·ho·shoo·ah/] n pr m. From 3068 and 3467; GK 3397; 218 occurrences; AV translates as “Joshua” 218 times. 1 son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and successor to Moses as the leader of the children of Israel; led the conquest of Canaan. 2 a resident of Beth-shemesh on whose land the Ark of the Covenant came to a stop after the Philistines returned it. 3 son of Jehozadak and high priest after the restoration. 4 governor of Jerusalem under king Josiah who gave his name to a gate of the city of Jerusalem. Additional Information: Joshua or Jehoshua = “Jehovah is salvation”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995).

Lexicon definition use of Jehovah does NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago. My thought is a number of reformation & modern scholars lack appreciation of Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order while reversing order of the vowels => Jehovah). Also contemporary Google translation of Ἰεχωβᾶ => Jehovah does NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago.

Please remember the last syllable of Hebrew word Halleluyah ("Praise יהוה") is the first syllable of the Holy יהוה divine name. Logos Bible Study search suggestions for Hallelujeh => Hallelujah lemma's & roots (as Hallelujeh does not appear in any of the 35,102 resources in my Logos library). Internet search for Hallelujeh asks if Hallelujah was intended, which shows to me the first syllable of Jehovah was/is NOT the first syllable of Holy יהוה

Brown, Driver, Briggs entry for יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (with Lexicon outline formatting in Logos Bible Study software) =>

יְהוֹשׁוּעַ, יְהוֹשֻׁעַ S3091 GK3397, and 

(later יֵשׁוּעַ S3442, 3443 GK3800, 3801, n.pr.m. (& loc., v. 9 infr.) (י׳ is salvation, or י׳ is opulence, cf. אֱלִישָׁע, אֱלִישׁוּעַ, אֲבִישׁוּעַ, & Nes 1892, 573 f.; 

in any case it came to be associated with ישׁע, cf. Mat 1:21; 

on יֵשׁוּעַ v. especially Frä iv, 1890, 332 f. Müll 1892, 177 f. who cite analog. for change of וֹ to later—ֵ, & Nes)

1. Moses’ successor, son of Nun, (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς) יְהוֹשׁוּעַ Dt 3:21 Ju 2:7; 

= יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Ex 17:9, 10, 13, 14; 24:13; 32:17; 33:11 Nu 11:28; 13:16; 14:6, 30, 38; 26:65; 27:18, 22; 32:12, 28; 34:17 Dt 1:38; 3:28; 31:3, 7, 14(), 23; 34:9 Jos 1:1 + 167 times Jos; 

Ju 1:1; 2:6, 7, 8, 21, 23; 1 K 16:34; 1 Ch 7:27; 

= יֵשׁוּעַ Ne 8:17 (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς); 

according to P, name changed by Moses from הוֹשֵׁעַ q.v. Nu 13:8, 16 (𝔊 Αὑση) Dt 32:44 (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς). 

† 

2. יְהוֹשֻׁעַ a Bethshemite 1 S 6:14, 18 (𝔊 Ὡσηε, A Ἰησοῦς, 𝔊L Ἰωσηε). 

† 

3. h.p. after the restoration, son of Jehozadak יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς) Hg 1:1, 12, 14; 2:2, 4; Zc 3:1, 3, 6, 8, 9; 6:11; 

= יֵשׁוּעַ (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς) Ezr 2:2; 3:2, 8; 4:3; 5:2; 10:18; Ne 7:7; 12:1, 7, 10, 26. 

† 

4. יְהוֹשֻׁעַ governor of Jerusalem under Josiah 2 K 23:8 (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς, 𝔊L Ἰωσηε). 

† 

5. יֵשׁוּעַ (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς) head of one of the classes of priests 1 Ch 24:11, possibly also Ezr 2:36 = Ne 7:39. 

† 

6. יֵשׁוּעַ (𝔊 Ἰησοῦς, etc.

), a Levitical family-name of frequent occurrence: 

a. Ezr 2:40; 3:9 = Ne 7:43; 8:7; 9:4, 5; 10:10; 12:8. 

b. 2 Ch 31:15; Ezr 8:33; Ne 12:24. 

† 

7. יֵשׁוּעַ (𝔊 id.), father of a builder at the wall Ne 3:19, perhaps = † 

8. a Judaite family-name (𝔊 id.), Ezr 2:6 = Ne 7:11 (cf. Sm 12). † 

9. n.pr.loc. in south of Judah Ne 11:26 בְּיֵשׁוּעַ (𝔊 ἐν Ἰησού, 𝔊L ἐν Σουα).

Francis Brown, Samuel Rolles Driver, and Charles Augustus Briggs, Enhanced Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1977), 221.

New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis (NIDNTTE) entry for Ἰησοῦς =>

Ἰησοῦς G2652 (Iēsous), Jesus

Concept: Name, Proper

JL (Jewish Literature) The Gk. form Ἰησοῦς occurs over 260× in the LXX, esp. in Joshua (over 170×). It is the hellenized form of Heb. יֵשׁוּעַ I H3800 (traditionally represented in Eng. with the transliteration Jeshua), which in turn is the postexilic short form of יְהוֹשֻׁעַ H3397 (Eng. Joshua), meaning “Yahweh is salvation [or help]” (cf. the vb. ישׁע H3828 hiph., “to help, rescue, save,” noun יֵשַׁע H3829, “help, deliverance, salvation”). This is the oldest known Heb. name containing the tetragrammaton (יהוה H3378).

The name was borne by various individuals in OT times (e.g., 1 Sam 6:14; 2 Kgs 23:8; 1 Chr 24:11; 2 Chr 31:15), the most important being Joshua son of Nun and Jeshua/Joshua son of Jehozadak. The former was Moses’ successor, who completed his work in the occupation of the promised land by the tribes of Israel (cf. Exod 17:9–14; 33:11; Num 14:6, 30; 27:15–23; Deut 1:37–38; Josh 1:1–5; et al.). The latter was the high priest at the time of the return from Babylon and the rebuilding of the temple (Ezra 3:2 and often; Hag. 1:14; 2:2, 4); he also figures in the great prophecies regarding the “Branch” (Zech. 3:1–10; 6:11–13; cf. J. C. VanderKam, From Joshua to Caiaphas: High Priests after the Exile [2004], 18–42.)

Among Palestinian Jews and also among the Jews of the Diaspora the name Jesus was fairly widely distributed in the pre-Christian period and in the early part of the Christian era. It was supposedly borne by two of the Palestinian scholars who were engaged on the transl. of the Heb. Pentateuch into Gk. in Alexandria (acc. to Let. Aris. 48–49); and the Apoc. book of Ecclesiasticus is more properly titled the Wisdom of Jesus ben Sirach (Sir 50:27). The Jewish historian Flavius Josephus, who lived in the 1st cent. AD and came from a Palestinian priestly family, names no fewer than 19 bearers of the name Jesus, about half of whom were contemporaries of “Jesus the so-called Christ,” whom he also mentions (A.J. 20.200). In addition, the name occurs about this time in numerous nonliterary Jewish texts, among them inscriptions on graves (at Leontopolis or Tell el-Yehudieh, northeast of Cairo; cf. H. Lietzmann, “Jüdisch-griechische Inschriften aus Tell el Yehudieh,” ZNW 22 [1923]: 280–86, esp. p. 283) and on ossuaries from the neighborhood of Jerusalem. Some of these are written in Heb. or Aram., others in Gk. One Aram. example bears the name, ישׁע בר יהוסף, i.e., Yēšua‘ bar Yĕhôsēp, Joshua son of Joseph (E. L. Sukenik, Jüdische Gräber Jerusalems um Christi Geburt [1931], 19–20 and illustrations).

NT (New Testament) 1 The name Ἰησοῦς occurs over 900× in the NT, and although almost all of the occurrences refer to Jesus of Nazareth, we find here further confirmation that the name Yeshua was widely spread among the Jews at the time. Thus in Luke’s genealogy of Jesus (Luke 3:29) it is borne by one of his ancestors, without the fact being noted as anything extraordinary. In Col 4:11 there is mention of a Jewish Christian named Jesus who, acc. to the custom of the time and perhaps also as a Roman citizen, bore also the latin name Justus. Of course, Joshua son of Nun too appears in the NT as Ἰησοῦς (Acts 7:45; Heb 4:8).

In addition, there are indications that even Barabbas the Zealot had Jesus as his first name. The textual tradition of Matt 27:16–17 makes clear that the connection of the name with this man was felt at a relatively early period to be a difficulty; at least it is suppressed by the majority of mss., incl. the earliest and most valuable ones (cf. A. Deissmann, “The Name ‘Jesus,’ ” Mysterium Christi: Christological Studies by British and German Theologians, ed. G. K. A. Bell and A. Deissmann [1930], 3–27, esp. 18ff.). The motive here, clearly, was deep reverence for the name Jesus, an attitude that had as its logical outcome—and that very rapidly—the almost general renunciation on the part of Christians of its further secular use.

But it is no less significant that by the end of the 1st cent. the name Jesus had become uncommon as a personal name among the Jews too. In its place the OT name Yehoshua reappeared with a wide distribution, accompanied by Ἰάσων as the Gk. equivalent among the Jews of the Diaspora (this equivalence had existed for a long time; cf. Jos. A.J. 12.239). In later rabb. tradition (and in modern Israeli Heb. as well) Jesus is often referred to as Yeshu, but there are conflicting explanations regarding the origin of this form.

2 According to the Gospels, Jesus’ name was determined by angelic instruction to Joseph (Matt 1:21) and Mary (Luke 1:31). In this context Matthew also gives an interpretation of the name: “because he will save his people from their sins.” This interpretation is certainly connected with the meaning of the name Yehoshua (see M. Noth, Die israelitischen Personennamen im Rahmen der gemeinsemitischer Namengebung [1928], 154). That the meaning of the name was thoroughly well known at this period is attested by the Alexandrian Jewish exegete and philosopher of religion, Philo, when he interprets Joshua’s name to mean σωτηρία κυρίου, “salvation of the Lord” (Mut. 121). In any case, the words in Matthew clearly attribute to Jesus what was formerly reserved for God.

The same understanding of the name Jesus and a corresponding testimony prob. lies behind Luke 2:11, where the angel of the Lord on the night of Jesus’ birth announced him to the shepherds as Savior. In this regard one must not overlook the fact that it is partic. in Luke that witness is borne to Jesus as the savior of sinners (cf. ch. 15) and that the angel’s message (2:11) no doubt looks back to 1:76. In both places, each completely independent of the other, we have before us a very early Christology, with a sim. theological approach to Phil 2:9. It is clear that the name Jesus already contains, in the form of a promise, what is later fulfilled in the title Lord applied to the risen and glorified Jesus of Nazareth for the salvation of humanity (see κύριος G3261).

Bibliography

TDNT 3:284–93; EDNT 2:179–84. For further bibliog. see Χριστός G5986.

Moisés Silva, ed., New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2014), 527–529.

Personally know יהוה Lord is more than a title for Jesus as יהוה Lord describes the Holy אלהים God quality inside Jesus = Fully Holy אלהים God while the fullness (completeness) of Holy אלהים God includes two more voices: Abba Father & Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy) in One unique eternal being, who is worthy to be ❤️ Loved & Worshipped 🙏😍

Keep Smiilng 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 27 Question X of The Orthodox Confession of the Eastern Church, A.D. 1643 published in Symbola Græca et Russica is consistent with Wikipedia Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah. Thus far, @Brother Rando has offered no evidence for Iehouah nor Jehovah pronunciation existing earlier than 500 years ago (1643 is 490 years ago).

My apologies for my math mistake about years ago (reminds me of human JW.org year prediction failures). 2023 - 1643 is 380 years ago.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

My best friend forever, Righteous King יֵשׁ֔וּעַ lovingly reminded me about rejoicing in Matthew 5:1-16 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Thus far, @Brother Rando has offered no evidence for Iehouah nor Jehovah pronunciation existing earlier than 500 years ago (1643 is 490 years ago). Some lexicons within the last 500 years have included Jehovah in word definitions: e.g. =>

Your quote doesn't make any sense. For instance you quote the Book of Matthew which is against your own trinity theology that refuses to promote God's Personal Name. SO why are you promoting God's Personal Name JEHOVAH by using the Name Matthew??

• MATTHEW - translation means “Gift of Jehovah” Wasn't the Book of Matthew written some 2,000 years? That's before the 16th Century!

You already admitted that "Jesus" and "Matthew" which are both used in Hebrew were used PRIOR to the 16 Century. Since both Names are Hebrew Names of JEWS that fact that Jehovah was used prior to the 16th Century. Why Because Matthew comes from the Hebrew word Mattithyah meaning 'gift of Jehovah'. And JESUS means 'Jehovah is our Salvation' of which you quote in ignorance, otherwise you have never used the Jewish Name Jesus at all.

Trinitarians reject the following as I already stated.

"At that time Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

• If Jesus is God as trinitarians claim, then which God is Jesus praying to all night long?
    • My God My God, why have you forsaken me?
    • Why do you call ME good? No one is good except one, God.

If you would like to learn about Jesus Christ then go to the World's Only Christian Site~~~~> JW.org

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ November 27 Question X of The Orthodox Confession of the Eastern Church, A.D. 1643 published in Symbola Græca et Russica is consistent with Wikipedia Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

False... Jesus quoted Hebrew Scripture that had God's Personal Name in it.

Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,  and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ (Mark 12:29-30)

Maybe you should learn the SHEMA? Note* Mark 12:29

Hear, O Israel: This quote from De 6:4, 5 is more extensive than in the parallel accounts of Matthew and Luke. Included here is also the introduction to the so-called Shema, or what amounts to the Jewish confession of faith recorded at De 6:4-9; 11:13-21. The name Shema is taken from the first word of the verse in Hebrew, shemaʽʹ, meaning “Listen!; Hear!”

Jehovah our God is one Jehovah: Or “Jehovah is our God; Jehovah is one,” or “Jehovah is our God; there is one Jehovah.” In the Hebrew text of De 6:4, quoted here, the word for “one” can imply being unique, the one and only. Jehovah is the only true God; no false gods can compare to him. (2Sa 7:22; Ps 96:5; Isa 2:18-20) In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses reminded the Israelites that their worship of Jehovah must be exclusive. They were not to follow the peoples around them, who worshipped various gods and goddesses. Some of those false gods were viewed as ruling over certain parts of nature. Others were separate forms of a particular deity. The Hebrew word for “one” also suggests unity and oneness of purpose and activity. Jehovah God is not divided or unpredictable. Rather, he is always faithful, consistent, loyal, and true. The discussion recorded at Mr 12:28-34 is referred to at Mt 22:34-40, but only Mark includes the introductory part: “Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.” The commandment to love God follows this statement about Jehovah being one, indicating that his worshippers’ love for him must also be undivided.

Jehovah . . . Jehovah: In this quote from De 6:4, the divine name, represented by four Hebrew consonants (transliterated YHWH), occurs twice in the original Hebrew text.​—See App. C.

Mark 12:30

Jehovah: In this quote from De 6:5, the divine name, represented by four Hebrew consonants (transliterated YHWH), occurs in the original Hebrew text.​—See App. C.

heart: When used in a figurative sense, this term generally refers to the total inner person. When mentioned together with “soul” and “mind,” however, it evidently takes on a more specific meaning and refers mainly to a person’s emotions, desires, and feelings. The four terms used here (heart, soul, mind, and strength) are not mutually exclusive; they are used in an overlapping sense, emphasizing in the strongest possible way the need for complete and total love for God.​—See study notes on mind and strength in this verse.

Slandering the Name of God and His Christ will not go well with you.

•  שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

sh'-MA yis-ra-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD

Israel365 Bible transliteration shows Jews say a-do-NAI (Lord) for יהוה (disguise or epithat for use outside the Jewish Temple that attempts to avoid abusing Holy יהוה name as cursing יהוה is punished by death).

@Brother Rando November 27 The name Shema is taken from the first word of the verse in Hebrew, shemaʽʹ, meaning “Listen!; Hear!”

First word meaning includes "obey". Obedience entry in Harper's Bible Dictionary =>

Obedience

obedience, submitting to the will or authority of another. The Old Testament has no separate word meaning ‘obey.’ ‘Obey’ translates the Hebrew ‘to hear’ (Gen. 22:18; Isa. 42:24). The concept is also expressed as ‘keeping’ or ‘observing’ the commandments (Exod. 16:28; 34:11) and ‘walking’ in God’s ways (1 Kings 11:33). God punishes disobedience by exile, e.g., from the Garden of Eden (Gen. 3:22–24) or from the Promised Land (Deut. 4:25–28), but God forgives and restores (Deut. 30:1–5).

In the New Testament Christ is obedient to God (Rom. 5:19; Phil. 2:8; Heb. 5:8), and Christians are called to obedience of faith (Rom. 1:5; 16:26), obedience to Christ (John 3:36; Heb. 5:9), and obedience to the gospel (Rom. 10:16; 1 Pet. 4:17). The New Testament also reflects Roman social-political order in calling for obedience to the state (Rom. 13:1–5) and, in later writings, obedience of slaves, children, and wives within the household (Eph. 5:21-6:9; 1 Pet. 2:13-3:7). See also Commandment; Law.

Paul J. Achtemeier, Harper & Row and Society of Biblical Literature, Harper’s Bible Dictionary (San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1985), 717.

Sh'ma: Hear and Obey.

Hebrew word אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu is the plural e-lo-HEEM אלהים God with 1st person plural pronoun suffix. English translation (we, our, us) of pronoun suffix embeds grammatical usage that is NOT in Hebrew grammar. Human perspective of אלהים is our God. Another perspective is God's => We God or Us God.

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. What is plural in One unique Holy God ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 27 Question X of The Orthodox Confession of the Eastern Church, A.D. 1643 published in Symbola Græca et Russica is consistent with Wikipedia Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

@Brother Rando November 27 False... Jesus quoted Hebrew Scripture that had God's Personal Name in it.

Thus far, @Brother Rando has offered no evidence for Iehouah nor Jehovah pronunciation of God's Personal Name existing earlier than 500 years ago (1643 is 380 years ago).

Some lexicons published within the last 500 years have included Jehovah in word meaning definitions: e.g. =>

3091 יְהֹושֻׁעַ [YâhowshuwaʿYâhowshuʿa /yeh·ho·shoo·ah/] n pr m. From 3068 and 3467; GK 3397; 218 occurrences; AV translates as “Joshua” 218 times. 1 son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and successor to Moses as the leader of the children of Israel; led the conquest of Canaan. 2 a resident of Beth-shemesh on whose land the Ark of the Covenant came to a stop after the Philistines returned it. 3 son of Jehozadak and high priest after the restoration. 4 governor of Jerusalem under king Josiah who gave his name to a gate of the city of Jerusalem. Additional Information: Joshua or Jehoshua = “Jehovah is salvation”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995).

Lexicon definition use of Jehovah does NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago. My thought is a number of reformation & modern scholars lack appreciation of Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order while reversing order of the vowels => Jehovah).

Also contemporary Google translation of Ἰεχωβᾶ => Jehovah does NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago.

Please remember the last syllable of Hebrew word Halleluyah ("Praise יהוה") is the first syllable of the Holy יהוה divine name.

Logos Bible Study search suggestions for Hallelujeh => Hallelujah lemma's & roots (as Hallelujeh does not appear in any of the 35,102 resources in my Logos library). Internet search for Hallelujeh also asks if Hallelujah was intended, which shows me the first syllable of Jehovah was/is NOT the first syllable of Holy יהוה pronunciation.

@Brother Rando November 27 You already admitted that "Jesus" and "Matthew" which are both used in Hebrew were used PRIOR to the 16 Century. Since both Names are Hebrew Names of JEWS that fact that Jehovah was used prior to the 16th Century. Why Because Matthew comes from the Hebrew word Mattithyah meaning 'gift of Jehovah'. And JESUS means 'Jehovah is our Salvation' of which you quote in ignorance, otherwise you have never used the Jewish Name Jesus at all.

We disagree about Holy יהוה pronunciation. Remember untrustworthy Watch Tower Society (JW.org) embeds Jehovah in Bible translation (New World Translation) & in word meanings. Hence, contemporary Jehovah meanings do NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago. If Jehovah is the correct pronunciation of God's Personal Name, then "Praise יהוה" would have "Hallelujeh" (first syllable of Jehovah), but contemporary searches for "Hallelujeh" have "Hallelujah" word corrections.

Greek Strongs 239 attests to the last syllable of "Hallelujah" having an "a" sound =>

239 ἁλληλουϊά [allelouia /al·lay·loo·ee·ah/] interj imper. Of Hebrew origin from 1984 and 3050; TDNT 1:264; TDNTA 43; GK 252; Four occurrences; AV translates as “alleluia” four times. 1 praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995).

By the way, /al·lay·loo·ee·ah/ shows English accenting. Greek accent mark shows last syllable /al·lay·loo·ee·AH/ has rising sound.

Revelation 19:1-10 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)  =>

After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, 

“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our אלהים God, because his judgments are true and righteous, because he has passed judgment on the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her sexual immorality, and has avenged the blood of his slaves shed by her hand!” 

And a second time they said, 

“Hallelujah!” 

And her smoke goes up forever and ever. And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped אלהים God who is seated on the throne, saying, 

“Amen! Hallelujah!” 

And a voice came out from the throne, saying, 

“Praise our אלהים God all his slaves, and those who fear him, the small and the great!” 

And I heard something like the sound of a great crowd and something like the sound of many waters and something like the sound of powerful thunder, saying, 

“Hallelujah! For the יהוה Lord אלהים God, the All-Powerful, reigns! Let us rejoice and be glad and give him the glory, because the wedding celebration of the Lamb has come, and his bride has prepared herself. And it has been granted to her that she be dressed in bright, clean fine linen (for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints). 

And he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the banquet of the wedding celebration of the Lamb!”

And he said to me, “These are the true words of אלהים God.”

And I fell down before his feet to worship him, and he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship אלהים God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” 

Please remember an angel servant of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God refuses worship, instead exhorts: Worship אלהים God!

Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization. True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watch Tower Society inconsistency is New World Translation of ἁλληλουϊά as "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19 that also shows the first syllable of Holy יהוה pronunciation has an "a" vowel. Hence JW.org is inconsistent about Jehovah pronunciation of God's Personal Name.

I can only imagine intense Shalom (Peace Blessings includes ❤️ Love, Joy, ...) at the wedding celebration of the Lamb in Holy Heaven (with me clothed in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's Righteousness). I look forward to being part of the יהוה Lord Jesus Christ bride who worships Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God with immense Thanksgiving for His Holy forgiveness & cleansing of my sins 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited November 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

We disagree about Holy יהוה pronunciation. Remember untrustworthy Watch Tower Society (JW.org) embeds Jehovah in Bible translation (New World Translation) & in word meanings. Hence, contemporary Jehovah meanings do NOT prove correct Holy יהוה pronunciation over 500 years ago. If Jehovah is the correct pronunciation of God's Personal Name, then "Praise יהוה" would have "Hallelujeh" (first syllable of Jehovah), but contemporary searches for "Hallelujeh" have "Hallelujah" word corrections.

@Brother Rando

Virtually all denominations disagree on the pronunciation of the Sacred Tetragrammaton.

• The Tetragrammaton ( / ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətɒn / TET-rə-GRAM-ə-ton; from Ancient Greek τετραγράμματον (tetragrámmaton) ' [consisting of] four letters'), or the Tetragram, is the four-letter Hebrew theonym יהוה ‎ ( transliterated as YHWH or YHVH ), the name of God.

The real problem is that trinitarians claim that God has No Name which is totally false. Therefore, they got their scrubby hands on the scriptures and began defacing God's Name by removing it and then calling him LORD.

Many trinitarians not only defaced God's Name then removed words like Hallelujah which means Praise Jah and Jah is short for Jehovah and then replacing it to alleluia.

• Hallelujah changed to alleluia

However many trinitarians fall short of removing all other Names that bear witness to the Name JEHVOAH.

• Elijah which means My God is Jah (Jehovah) (Matthew 27:47)

Psalm 115:18

But we will praise Jah From now on and forever. Praise Jah!

Psalm 150:6

Every breathing thing—let it praise Jah. Praise Jah!

Psalm 118:5

I called on Jah in my distress; Jah answered and brought me into a place of safety.

Isaiah 38:11

I said: “I will not see JahJah in the land of the living. I will look no more on mankind When I am with the inhabitants of the place where everything ceases.

Isaiah 26:4

Trust in Jehovah forever, For Jah Jehovah is the eternal Rock.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die, no, I will live, In order to declare the works of Jah.

Psalm 146:1

Praise Jah! Let my whole being praise Jehovah.

Psalm 116:19

In the courtyards of the house of Jehovah, In your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise Jah!

So, you see sherlock homes... Jah is short for JEHOVAH. If Jehovah was not correct, then words like Hallelujah would not have existed thousands and thousands of years ago. The fact, that Christ inherited the name JESUS makes him better than than the angels. (Hebrews 1:4) Jehovah is our Salvation! How? By means of the Christ. The HEAD of Christ is God. (1 Cor 11:3)

But you are the unbeliever.... @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ (1 John 2:19)

• Holy יהוה pronunciation with the correct vowels truly inspires my worship of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (three plural voices uniquely unified in One spiritual being).

@Brother Rando November 28 So, you see sherlock homes... Jah is short for JEHOVAH.

Does "short" mean first letter & last part of last syllable ?

What is the correct pronunciation for the first יה (Jh or Yh) syllable of יהוה => Jah or Yah or Jeh or Yeh ?

@Brother Rando November 28 If Jehovah was not correct, then words like Hallelujah would not have existed thousands and thousands of years ago.

Please remember eternal truth is consistent. Also please remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human JW organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watch Tower Society inconsistency is New World Translation (NWT) having both Jah and Jehovah (showing first יה syllable of יהוה with different vowel sounds). To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound.

Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah).

Keep Smiling 😊

Does "short" mean first letter & last part of last syllable ?

What is the correct pronunciation for the first יה (Jh or Yh) syllable of יהוה => Jah or Yah or Jeh or Yeh ?

More Watch Tower Society inconsistency is New World Translation (NWT) having both Jah and Jehovah (showing first יה syllable of יהוה with different vowel sounds). To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

@Brother Rando Interesting twist that you are now admitting that Yah would be correct which proves Jah is also correct. Wouldn't you agree that using the Name of the Messiah which was GIVEN to him is hypocritical when you deny and slander the meaning Yahweh is our Righteousness or Jehovah is our Righteousness?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound.

The (NWT) are consistent and correct.

• But we will praise Jah From now on and forever. Praise Jah! Psalm 115:18
    • After this I heard what seemed to be a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven. They said: “Praise Jah! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God, Revelation 19:1

Notice the (LEB) Hallelujah in (Rev 19:1) ??

• It is we, we will bless Yah from now until forever. Praise Yah! (Psalm 115:18)
    • After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, (Rev 19:1)

So please explain your LIE and deception to the Forum of why you told an untruth about the (LEB) Greek translation of Hallelujah! (Rev 19:1)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound.

@Brother Rando

The Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia rendering is a false flag and inaccurate in removing God's Holy and Sacred Name from Inspired Scripture.

Strong's Concordance

hallélouia: hallelujah, alleluia (an adoring exclamation)

Original Word: Ἁλληλούϊα

Part of Speech: Hebrew Form (Indclinable)

Transliteration: hallélouia

Phonetic Spelling: (al-lay-loo'-ee-ah)

Definition: hallelujah, alleluia (an adoring exclamation)

Usage: Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.

HELPS Word-studies

239 allēlouia – literally, "praise Yahweh, transliterated hallelujah" (BAGD).

[" 'Alleluia,' without the initial 'H,' is actually a misspelling" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 287).]

So, your testimony about God's Name is based on a falsehood - [" 'Alleluia,' without the initial 'H,' is actually a misspelling" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 287).] So please explain your LIE and deception to the Forum of why you told an untruth about the (LEB) Greek translation of Hallelujah! (Rev 19:1)

• For if we keep on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, (Hebrews 10:26 LEB)
    • For it is impossible concerning those who have once been enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and become sharers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the coming age, (Hebrews 6:3-4)

Now that you have been enlighten about the knowledge of the truth are you going to push ahead or repent to receive the forgiveness of sins?

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit does not have forgiveness forever, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— (Mark 3:29)

• @Brother Rando November 30 Wouldn't you agree that using the Name of the Messiah which was GIVEN to him is hypocritical when you deny and slander the meaning Yahweh is our Righteousness or Jehovah is our Righteousness?

@Brother Rando posted words remind me of Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

Thankful for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God healing many beams of wood in my eyes. My repentance with sorrow about my sins was followed by my agreement with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for forever forgiveness of my sins along with cleansing from unrighteousness.

Healed people heal people while hurting people hurt people. ❤️ Loving people love people (proves obedience of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love commands in the Bible).

If the Messiah was/is/will be a voice that is fully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (consistent with John 14:1 continuous believing/trusting command), what truly describes Watch Tower Society (JW.org) belief about Michael the Archangel = Messiah (a being created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God) ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

Who shares " יהוה Righteousness of we " name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Hebrew Righteousness צדקנו has a 1st personal pronoun suffix that does not specify grammatical usage. English translation as we, our, us, ... embeds translator belief about pronoun usage.

To me, the English pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 29 If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound.

@Brother Rando November 30 The (NWT) are consistent and correct.

Puzzling: NWT assertion has inconsistent "a" & "e" vowels for the the first יה syllable of יהוה => Jah sounds different than Jeh in Jehovah.

Jewish Scholars translated Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah as Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia 23 times in the Septuagint.

To me, the "a" vowel sound is correct for the first יה syllable of יהוה. Halleluyah is consistent with the correct Holy יהוה pronunciation. Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct right to left order while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

If the Messiah was/is/will be a voice that is fully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (consistent with John 14:1 continuous believing/trusting command), what truly describes Watch Tower Society (JW.org) belief about Michael the Archangel = Messiah (a being created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God) ?

How is a voice fully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God if God is three colors? Does one color make up God? No, wouldn't it be three colors?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ??

Remember your kind removed God's Sacred and Holy Name, having the tetragrammaton in Greek was removed by the wicked religious leaders who hated Christ and seeked to stumble him and kill him. Jesus whom you deny is not τὸν θεόν but represents him whom you slander.

Trinitarians falsely claim:

• God became better than the angels because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4)
    • God said you believe in God also believe in Me (John 14:1) Yet (John) means 'Jehovah has been Gracious' but you deny this through your hypocrisy
    • God would send God and put his name in him? (Exodus 23:21-22)

Now that you are pushing ahead you might as well explain your stance against Christ. Why are hypocritically quoting from Names that Have Jehovah in them??

• John means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'
    • Matthew means 'Gift of Jehovah'

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

Jesus is the CHRIST, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16) “I will proclaim your name to my brothers; in the midst of the assembly I will sing in praise of you.” (Hebrews 2:12) taken from Psalms 2:22. If Jesus Christ is going to proclaim τὸν θεόν The Holy God Name to his BROTHERS then he can't be τὸν θεόν. So how many Brothers does God have since he is supposed be eternal.

HELPS Word-studies

239 allēlouia – literally, "praise Yahweh, transliterated hallelujah" (BAGD).

[" 'Alleluia,' without the initial 'H,' is actually a misspelling" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 287).]

So please explain your LIE and Deception to the Forum of why you told an untruth about the (LEB) Greek translation of Hallelujah! (Rev 19:1)

WHY ARE YOU LYING? The (LEB) Greek translation uses Hallelujah! in (Rev 19:1)

One is not plural, it's SINGULAR. Therefore, to Claim God has Brothers would not make him unique. God has (sons) which are called angels.  (Genesis 6:2, 4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7; and Psalm 89:6.)

Trinitarians falsely claim God has Brothers:

• Jesus said to her, “Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.’ ” (Luke 20:17)

You are completely exposed about Deuteronomy 6:4 which actually reads "Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." There is only One True God (Theon) John 17:3.

• Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
    • Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.  Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 30 If the Messiah was/is/will be a voice that is fully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (consistent with John 14:1 continuous believing/trusting command), what truly describes Watch Tower Society (JW.org) belief about Michael the Archangel = Messiah (a being created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God) ?

@Brother Rando December 1 How is a voice fully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God if God is three colors? Does one color make up God? No, wouldn't it be three colors?

Thankfully a rainbow shows colors in sun light. Also, Bright Red light + Bright Green Light + Bright Blue Light => Bright White Light. A prism or water can spread white light into component colors. Also color filter(s) can isolate color(s).

Greek grammar in John 1:1c phrase καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος. "and God being The Word" simply states the quality of The Word being God along with stating God being more than the Word. If God had the definite article ὁ, then interchangeable identity would have been expressed. Absence of the definite article shows the quality of The Word being God. The verb ἦν is imperfect tense that expresses continous action with indicative mood showing secondary aspect of continous action in past time. 1 John 1:5 phase ὅτι ὁ θεὸς φῶς ἐστιν "that The God light being" states the quality of The God being light. The verb ἐστιν is present tense that expresses continous action with indicative mood showing secondary aspect of present time.

The Watch Tower Society (JW.org) is inconsistent in translating: John 1:1 "and the Word was a god" (indefinite article added) & 1 John 1:5 ": God is light" (no indefinite article along translating ὅτι as a colon ":") & 1 John 4:8 "because God is love" (ὅτι was translated "because"). How can The God continually be Light & Love ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 30 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 30 Be You Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be You Believing

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 30 Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

@Brother Rando December 1 Jesus is the CHRIST, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16) “I will proclaim your name to my brothers; in the midst of the assembly I will sing in praise of you.” (Hebrews 2:12) taken from Psalms 2:22. If Jesus Christ is going to proclaim τὸν θεόν The Holy God Name to his BROTHERS then he can't be τὸν θεόν. So how many Brothers does God have since he is supposed be eternal.

My faith believes Jesus is one voice in the Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God so my belief in the Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God wants to hear & obey three voices: יהוה Will (Abba) & יהוה Word (Jesus) & יהוה Breath (Ruach HaKodesh) = One plural unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Jesus knew the whole completeness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God was more than one voice so Jesus truthfully said ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and my אלהים God and your אלהים God.'

John 20:1-18 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw the stone had been taken away from the tomb. So she ran and came to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved and said to them, “They have taken away the יהוה Lord from the tomb and we do not know where they have put him!”

Then Peter and the other disciple went out and were going to the tomb. And the two were running together, and the other disciple ran ahead, faster than Peter, and came to the tomb first. And bending over to look, he saw the strips of linen cloth lying there, though he did not go in.

Then Simon Peter also came following him, and he went into the tomb and saw the strips of linen cloth lying there, and the facecloth that was on his head — not lying with the strips of linen cloth, but folded up separately in one place.

So then the other disciple who had come to the tomb first also went in, and he saw and believed. (For they did not yet know the scripture that it was necessary for him to rise from the dead.) 

Then the disciples went away again to their own homes. But Mary stood outside at the tomb, weeping. Then, while she was weeping, she bent over to look into the tomb, and she saw two angels in white, seated one at the head and one at the feet where the body of Jesus had been lying. And they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”

She said to them, “They have taken away my יהוה Lord, and I do not know where they have put him!”

When she had said these things, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and she did not know that it was Jesus. 

Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?

She thought that it was the gardener, and said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him.”

Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned around and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni” (which means “Teacher”).

Jesus said to her, “Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and my אלהים God and your אלהים God.’ ”

Mary Magdalene came and announced to the disciples, “I have seen the יהוה Lord,” and he had said these things to her. 

Thankful for me hearing the ❤️ loving voice of Jesus calling my name. 🙏 Praying for @Brother Rando to hear & obey the eternal voices of יהוה Will (Abba) & יהוה Word (Jesus) & יהוה Breath (Ruach HaKodesh) in One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, who is gently calling your name 🙏

Logos Bible Study search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים finds 2,587 results. Bible search for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός finds 2,259 results. Bible Search for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@N?S finds 2,072 results. Jewish scholars translated plural אלהים God as singular θεός God in 80% of the Greek Septuagint. Bible Search for lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@NAS finds 234 accusative case (θεόν) results: e.g. Genesis 20:17 And Abraham prayed to τὸν θεόν (The אלהים God)

Mark 3:31-35 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

And his mother and his brothers arrived, and standing outside, they sent word to him to summon him. And a crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Behold, your mother and your brothers are outside looking for you.” And he answered them and said, “Who is my mother or my brothers?” And looking around at those who were sitting around him in a circle, he said, “Behold, my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of אלהים God, this person is my brother and sister and mother.” 

How many brothers, sisters, & mothers do the will of אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando December 1 You are completely exposed about Deuteronomy 6:4 which actually reads "Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." 

Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years so actual reading pronunciation assertion for יהוה by @Brother Rando was NOT known over 500 years ago).

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

sh'-MA yis-ra-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD

Israel365 Bible transliteration shows Jews say a-do-NAI (Lord) for יהוה (disguise or epithat for use outside the Jewish Temple that attempts to avoid abusing Holy יהוה name as cursing יהוה is punished by death).

שמע = sh'-MA : Verb, Qal, Imperative, 2nd Person, Masculine, Singular : Hear & Obey

ישראל = yis-ra-AYL : Noun, Proper, Singular, Absolute : Israel (Singular Noun for a particular group of people)

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אחד = e-KHAD : numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute : one/only

6:4–5

These two verses are the Shema, a basic statement of the Israelite faith. This command is called by Jesus the greatest in the Law (Matt 22:37; Mark 12:30; see also Luke 10:27). In verse 4 of the Hebrew text the last letter of the first word Hear and the last letter of the last word one are in bold type and raised above the line, thus emphasizing the importance of the confession.

Hear, O Israel: see verse 3.

The Lord our God is one Lord: rsv (Revised Standard Version) provides three alternative translations of this four-word statement in Hebrew; tev (Today's English Version) has two alternatives. The Hebrew text says: “yhwh our-God yhwh one” (or “alone”). This has been understood in three different ways:

(1) Yahweh alone is Israel’s God; Israel serves and worships only Yahweh. See tev (Today's English Version), njpsv (New Jewish Publication Society Version), frcl (French Common Language Version), nrsv (New Revised Standard Version), reb (Revised English Bible), the Portuguese common language version [pocl], brcl (Brazilian Portuguese common language version)

(2) Yahweh is the one and only God; there are no other gods. See cev; Psa 96:5; 115:4–7; 135:15–18.

(3) Yahweh, the God of Israel, is one, in contrast with the many local manifestations of pagan gods such as Baal (see Joel 2:11–13). See niv (New International Version), tob (Traduction œcuménique de la Bible) (“The Lord our God is the one Lord”), njb (New Jerusalem Bible) (“Yahweh our God is the one, the only Yahweh”).

The Handbook recommends that the first meaning be given in the text, with alternatives in a footnote.

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart … soul … might: this is a way of commanding the people to love God completely, wholeheartedly, without any reservations; it is a love that includes emotion, intellect, will. So love here contains not only the elements of liking and affection but also devotion and commitment to God. Translators should attempt to find a term that contains both of these ideas. Cultures differ in their ideas about the psychological makeup of people. For the Hebrews the heart generally refers to the activities of the mind rather than to emotions. The soul refers to the emotions (see also 4:29). In some languages, however, the functions of heart and soul will be thought of as identical. Might refers to physical strength. In some languages it will be necessary to dispense with the figurative language completely and say, for example, “You must love the Lord your God in all that you think and with all your strength,” or “… with all your strength and thinking,” or even “… completely.” The quote in Mark 12:30 adds “with all your mind,” which is not in the Hebrew or the Septuagint. However, the meaning is the same as “heart,” and in many modern languages “heart and mind” will be identical. In summary, this command means that the people should love God completely — with their whole being.

Robert G. Bratcher and Howard A. Hatton, A Handbook on Deuteronomy, UBS Handbook Series (New York: United Bible Societies, 2000), 137–138.

A German language commentary published in 1866 about Deuteronomy 6:4-9 had "Jehova" that was translated into English as "Jehovah" in 1891 (with subsequent digital edition in 1996) that mentions a different Hebrew word would express the actual reading assertion by @Brother Rando

Deut. 6:4–9. With v. 4 the burden of the law commences, which is not a new law added to the ten commandments, but simply the development and unfolding of the covenant laws and rights enclosed as a germ in the decalogue, simply an exposition of the law, as had already been announced in Deut. 1:5. The exposition commences with an explanation and enforcing of the first commandment. There are two things contained in it: (1) that Jehovah is the one absolute God; (2) that He requires love with all the heart, all the soul, and all the strength. “Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.” This does not mean Jehovah is one God, Jehovah alone (Abenezra), for in that case יְהֹוָה לְבַדֹּו would be used instead of יְהֹוָה אֶחָד; still less Jehovah our God, namely, Jehovah is one (J. H. Michaelis). יְהֹוָה אֶחָד together form the predicate of the sentence. The idea is not, Jehovah our God is one (the only) God, but “one (or the only) Jehovah:” not in this sense, however, that “He has not adopted one mode of revelation or appearance here and another there, but one mode only, viz., the revelation which Israel had received” (Schultz); for Jehovah never denotes merely a mode in which the true God is revealed or appears, but God as the absolute, unconditioned, or God according to the absolute independence and constancy of His actions (see pp. 45–47). Hence what is predicated here of Jehovah (Jehovah one) does not relate to the unity of God, but simply states that it is to Him alone that the name Jehovah rightfully belongs, that He is the one absolute God, to whom no other Elohim can be compared. This is also the meaning of the same expression in Zech. 14:9, where the words added, “and His name one,” can only signify that in the future Jehovah would be acknowledged as the one absolute God, as King over all the earth. This clause not merely precludes polytheism, but also syncretism, which reduces the one absolute God to a national deity, a Baal (Hos. 2:18), and in fact every form of theism and deism, which creates for itself a supreme God according to philosophical abstractions and ideas. For Jehovah, although the absolute One, is not an abstract notion like “absolute being” or “the absolute idea,” but the absolutely living God, as He made Himself known in His deeds in Israel for the salvation of the whole world.

Carl Friedrich Keil and Franz Delitzsch, Commentary on the Old Testament, vol. 1 (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 1996), 884.

Keep Smiling 😊

The Lord our God is one Lord: rsv (Revised Standard Version) provides three alternative translations of this four-word statement in Hebrew; tev (Today's English Version) has two alternatives. The Hebrew text says: “yhwh our-God yhwh one” (or “alone”). This has been understood in three different ways:

@Brother Rando The Tetragrammaton, YHWH, “Jehovah,” in this verse is visible twice on the last line of the papyrus, and it occurs in five other places.  The Shema, was frequently repeated. That verse reads: “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

This means everlasting life, their coming to know You, the only true God (theon) or “alone”, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

αὕτη δέ ἐστιν ἡ αἰώνιος ζωή ἵνα γινώσκωσιν  θεὸν καὶ ὃν ἀπέστειλας Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν

Thankful for the LEB using God's Name at (Rev 19:1 and (Rev 19:3) that proves @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is unfaithful and untruthful about the Greek word Ἁλληλουιά (Hallēlouia).

• @Brother Rando December 4 The Tetragrammaton, YHWH, “Jehovah,” in this verse is visible twice on the last line of the papyrus, and it occurs in five other places. The Shema, was frequently repeated. That verse reads: “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

Google search for last line papyrus tetragrammation finds "The Value of the Nash Papyrus - Watchtower ONLINE Library" article that had a snippet copied & pasted by @Brother Rando. University of Cambridge has images of Nash Papyrus (MS Or.233) that shows Hebrew letters without chapter & verse numbering.

Logos Bible Study search of the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:יהוה finds 6,828 results. LHB is an edition of Codex Leningradensis (L), the oldest complete Hebrew Bible.

Please remember many Unfulfilled Watchtower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human JW organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

@Brother Rando December 4 This means everlasting life, their coming to know You, the only true God (theon) or “alone”, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

αὕτη δέ ἐστιν ἡ αἰώνιος ζωή ἵνα γινώσκωσιν  θεὸν καὶ ὃν ἀπέστειλας Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν

Puzzled by @Brother Rando Greek snippet of John 17:3 leaving out "σὲ τὸν μόνον ἀληθινὸν" "You the only true". Also puzzling is the addition of 'or "alone"' that does NOT appear in the Koine Greek text.

John 17:3 SBLGNT => "αὕτη δέ ἐστιν ἡ αἰώνιος ζωὴ ἵνα γινώσκωσι σὲ τὸν μόνον ἀληθινὸν θεὸν καὶ ὃν ἀπέστειλας Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν."

"this now being (is) the eternal life that you (all) may know You The Only True God also whom sent Jesus Christ".

Eternal truth is consistent.

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ )

My faith believes the One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (uniquely having three simultaneous voices) sent the one voice יהוה Word (Jesus) so my belief in the eternal יהוה Word (Jesus) is the same as believing in the eternal Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. My vocabulary lacks words to fully express my thankfulness knowing The Only True God & Jesus Christ 😍 for the free gift of eternal Holy living.

John 17:1-26 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.”

Did יהוה Word (Jesus) ever speak an untruthful word, which would make יהוה Word (Jesus) & "the only true אלהים God" a liar ?

Who gives eternal life ? What hope can the human Watchtower Society organization give ? Does effort promoting JW publications & articles really matter ?

What is אלהים God's Glory (John 17:5) & אלהים God's ❤️ Love (John 17:24) that יהוה Lord Jesus Christ experienced before Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God created physical realm ?

@Brother Rando December 4 Thankful for the LEB using God's Name at (Rev 19:1 and (Rev 19:3) that proves @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is unfaithful and untruthful about the Greek word Ἁλληλουιά (Hallēlouia).

What is the difference between translation & transliteration ?

Please remember a Koine Greek word that begins with rough breathing has English transliteration of "h": e.g. Hallēlouia transliteration of Ἁλληλουιά. Also Greek does not have a letter that transliterates as English "j". LEB translated Ἁλληλουιά => Hallelujah in Revelation 19:1, 19:3, & 19:4.

LEB correctly has the first syllable of יהוה (God's name) being an "a" vowel. Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise).

Keep Smiling 😊

John 17:1-26 LEB  (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Did יהוה Word (Jesus) ever speak an untruthful word, which would make יהוה Word (Jesus) & "the only true אלהים God" a liar ?

When Jesus prayed to Jehovah he did not invoke the Hebrew plural אלהים (gods) but rather the SINGULAR Greek word θεὸν. Therefore, you are being dishonest and untruthful. Jesus stated to his Father in Prayer " You, the only true θεὸν God" In John 17:3 Here's a picture of the Greek Word used at (John 17:3)

Notice θεὸν which means (theon) is used. Jesus stated to his Father in Prayer " You, the only true θεὸν God" In John 17:3 NOT  אלהים (gods) as you claim. Also, only is "singuarlur" and never plural.

• Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven "You, the only true θεὸν God" (John 17:1-3)
    • "At that time Jesus went to a mountain to pray. He spent the whole night in prayer to God." (Luke 6:12)

Here are scriptures that point to the LEB giving Praise to the only true (theon)

• After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1)
    • And a second time they said, “Hallelujah!” And her smoke goes up forever and ever (Rev 19:3)
    • And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who is seated on the throne, saying, “Amen! Hallelujah!” (Rev 19:4)

Hallelujah! is Inspired but what does @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ say?

LEB correctly has the first syllable of יהוה (God's name) being an "a" vowel.

So why the falsehood flowing out of your mouth?? "And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet three unclean spirits like frogs." (Rev 16:13)

Puzzled by @Brother Rando Greek snippet of John 17:3 leaving out "σὲ τὸν μόνον ἀληθινὸν" "You the only true". Also puzzling is the addition of 'or "alone"' that does NOT appear in the Koine Greek text.

@Brother Rando

Yes it does. It doesn't have אלהים (gods) in John 17: 3 "You, the only true θεὸν God" (John 17:3) The Greek word for ONLY IS (ALONE)

3441. monos 

Strong's Concordance

monos: alone

Original Word: μόνος, η, ον

Part of Speech: Adjective

Transliteration: monos

Phonetic Spelling: (mon'-os)

Definition: alone

Usage: only, solitary, desolate.

LEB correctly has the first syllable of יהוה (God's name) being an "a" vowel. Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise).

• The Jewish disguise is replacing God's Name with LORD. After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB) They forgot to replace God's Name (Jah) which is short for Jehovah. But you are sinning against Holy Spirit because Hallelujah! is Inspired by Holy Spirit as proof God's Name is in Greek!
    • Jesus means Jehovah is Salvation - How can you deny the Father's Name when he sent an angel that would have God's Name in HIM? The same ones refused to listen to his Voice.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ real name is John. It must burn you to learn that your name John means Jehovah has been Gracious. Every time you use the Name Jesus which means Jehovah is Salvation you shudder. "You believe that God is One; you do well. Even the demons believe, and shudder!" (James 2:19)

So why the Deception trinitarian? So if Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise sp what about Names that are invoke to bear witness to the Name JEHOVAH? Words and Name like:

• Jesus
    • John
    • Matthew
    • Hallelujah

You just claimed that the LEB was correct in using Hallelujah because the H sounds like A, nut you ignore the LEB (Jah) for JEHOVAH. Can you see the Letters? J - A - H

• @Brother Rando December 5 Here's a picture of the Greek Word used at (John 17:3)

The four columns in the picture have Strongs Number, Greek Word, English Translation, Greek Morphology.

What does Greek Morphology N.AMS describe about Greek Word θεόν ?

Please remember Koine Greek is a highly inflected language where word spelling shows grammatical usage.

@Brother Rando December 5 Also, only is "singuarlur" and never plural.

Logos Bible Study search in SBLGNT for lemma.g:μόνος finds 113 results. Bible search for lemma.g:μόνος@J?P finds 11 results where the adjective only/alone is plural => Matthew 12:4, Mark 4:10, Mark 9:2, Luke 6:4, Luke 9:18, Luke 24:12, John 6:22, 1 Corinthians 14:36, Philippians 4:15, Colossians 4:11, 1 Thessalonians 3:1

Matthew 12:4 NWT => How he entered into the house of God and they ate the loaves of presentation, something that that it was not lawful for him or those with him to eat, but for the priests only?

Koine Greek word μόνοις is adjective, dative, plural, masculine. English translation only does not show Greek plural spelling.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ December 5

Did יהוה Word (Jesus) ever speak an untruthful word, which would make יהוה Word (Jesus) & "the only true אלהים God" a liar ?

@Brother Rando December 5 When Jesus prayed to Jehovah he did not invoke the Hebrew plural אלהים (gods) but rather the SINGULAR Greek word θεὸν. 

My faith believes eternal יהוה Word (Jesus) knew Jewish scholars usually translated plural אלהים as singular God in the Greek Septuagint over two centuries before the human birth of Jesus.

My faith believes יהוה Word (Jesus) prayed to יהוה Will (Father) using the correct pronunciation of Holy יהוה

Please remember Jewish tradition for disguising Holy יהוה pronunciation for use outside the Jewish Temple (simple disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise).

Also a modern name meaning having "Jehovah" only proves fallacy pronunciation of יהוה within the past 500 years. Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible proof about "Jehovah" pronunciation being known more than 500 years ago.

Keep Smiling 😊

Also a modern name meaning having "Jehovah" only proves fallacy pronunciation of יהוה within the past 500 years. Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible proof about "Jehovah" pronunciation being known more than 500 years ago.

Since you admitted that both Jesus and Joshua were used in the Hebrew Old Testament and the both Names mean 'Jehovah is Salvation' I think you proved yourself untrustworthy. Not to mention that even the LEB has Hallelujah in (Rev 19:1-2)

The True God has One Name but that Name is transliterated differently according to different languages.

“I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) English Translation.

"I am Yahweh; that is my name," (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Translation to Englsih.

"Εγώ είμαι ο Ιεχωβά. Αυτό είναι το όνομά μου·" (Isaiah 42:8) Greek Translation.

"Я Иегова. Это моё имя. (Isaiah 42:8) Russian Translation.

"אֲנִי יְהֹוָה.‏ זֶהוּ שְׁמִי;‏" (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Script.

Jesus stated, "You, alone the True θεὸν God" (John 17:3)

3441. monos 

Strong's Concordance

monos: alone

Original Word: μόνος, η, ον

Part of Speech: Adjective

Transliteration: monos

Phonetic Spelling: (mon'-os)

Definition: alone

Usage: only, solitary, desolate.

and

Thayer's Greek Lexicon

STRONGS NT 3441: μόνος

μόνος, μόνη, μόνον, the Sept. chiefly for לְבַד (from Homer down);

1. an adjective, alone (without a companion); The Greek word monos means ALONE.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 6 Also a modern name meaning having "Jehovah" only proves fallacy pronunciation of יהוה within the past 500 years. Thus far @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible proof about "Jehovah" pronunciation being known more than 500 years ago.

@Brother Rando December 6 Since you admitted that both Jesus and Joshua were used in the Hebrew Old Testament and the both Names mean 'Jehovah is Salvation' I think you proved yourself untrustworthy.

My first comment on November 18 in this discussion admitted 'יהוה Salvation' meaning.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 18 My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek). "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 18 Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

My apologies for not repeating on November 18 that correct Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation is NOT 'Jehovah' NOR 'Yahweh'

@Brother Rando December 6 Not to mention that even the LEB has Hallelujah in (Rev 19:1-2)

Please remember the last syllable of Hebrew word Halleluyah ("Praise יהוה") is the first syllable of the Holy יהוה divine name.

Logos Bible Study search suggestions for Hallelujeh => Hallelujah lemma's & roots (as Hallelujeh does not appear in any of the 35,102 resources in my Logos library). Also internet search for Hallelujeh asks if Hallelujah was intended, which shows me the first syllable of Jehovah was/is NOT the first syllable of Holy יהוה divine name.

Please remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

@Brother Rando December 6 “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) English Translation.

@Brother Rando December 6 "I am Yahweh; that is my name," (Isaiah 42:8) Hebrew Translation to Englsih.

Puzzling inconsistency by @Brother Rando about the vowel sound for the first syllable of Holy יהוה divine name.

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in a Truly Awesome Holy Name).

Please remember JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

When I want to be aware of Holy אלהים God's presence, thinking about the Holy יהוה divine name with correct pronunciation provides me a Holy worship moment (often with my prayer for help me hear & obey Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to do God's Will in God's Way in God's Time).

@Brother Rando December 6 "Εγώ είμαι ο Ιεχωβά. Αυτό είναι το όνομά μου·" (Isaiah 42:8) Greek Translation.

What is the publication date of this Modern Greek translation ?

Greek Septuagint has "ἐγὼ Κύριος ὁ θεός, τοῦτό μού ἐστιν τὸ ὄνομα, τὴν δόξαν μου ἑτέρῳ οὐ δώσω, οὐδὲ τὰς ἀρετάς μου τοῖς γλυπτοῖς." Isaiah 42:8 where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as Κύριος

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

Logos Bible Study search suggestions for Hallelujeh => Hallelujah lemma's & roots (as Hallelujeh does not appear in any of the 35,102 resources in my Logos library). Also internet search for Hallelujeh asks if Hallelujah was intended, which shows me the first syllable of Jehovah was/is NOT the first syllable of Holy יהוה divine name.

Please remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

I never claimed Hallelujeh was in the Bible, so it is a False Flag you are raising. I gave scripture from the LEB that you are all of sudden rejecting.

After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying,“Hallelujah! (Rev 19:1 LEB)

HELPS Word-studies

239 allēlouia – literally, "praise Yahweh, transliterated hallelujah" (BAGD).

[" 'Alleluia,' without the initial 'H,' is actually a misspelling" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 287).]

The divine name appears in its abbreviated form in the Christian Greek Scriptures. At Revelation 19:1, 3, 4, 6, the divine name is embedded in the word “Hallelujah.” This comes from a Hebrew expression that literally means “Praise Jah.” “Jah” is a contraction of the name Jehovah. Many names used in the Christian Greek Scriptures were derived from the divine name. In fact, reference works explain that Jesus’ own name means “Jehovah Is Salvation.

Since Jesus was the Name given to Him. Jesus could have only come AFTER the Name JEHOVAH or one can say since Yeshua was the Name given to Him. Yeshua could have only come AFTER the Name YAHWEH.

• Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation' ישוע בתרגום פירושו 'יהוה הוא הישועה' (Hebrew) JEHOVAH
    • Yeshua when translated means 'Yahweh is Salvation' ישוע בתרגום פירושו 'יהוה הוא הישועה' (Hebrew) JEHOVAH
    • Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation' Ο Ιησούς όταν μεταφράζεται σημαίνει «Ο Ιεχωβά είναι η σωτηρία» (Greek) JEOHVAH
    • Yeshua when translated means 'Yahweh is Salvation' Ο Ιησούς όταν μεταφράζεται σημαίνει «Ο Ιεχωβά είναι η σωτηρία» Greek) JEHOVAH

All transliterations in Hebrew are all correct 'יהוה

• Google search for divine name abbreviated form Christian Greek finds untrustworthy JW.org article "The Divine Name in the Christian Greek Scriptures" that was copied & pasted by @Brother Rando without citation, a deceptive form of plagiarism.

Please remember many Unfulfilled Watchtower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human JW organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Who gives eternal life ? What hope can the human Watchtower Society organization give ? Does effort promoting JW publications & articles really matter ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 6 Logos Bible Study search suggestions for Hallelujeh => Hallelujah lemma's & roots (as Hallelujeh does not appear in any of the 35,102 resources in my Logos library). Also internet search for Hallelujeh asks if Hallelujah was intended, which shows me the first syllable of Jehovah was/is NOT the first syllable of Holy יהוה divine name.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 6 Please remember Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century (~500 years ago) so ~2,000 years ago so יֵשׁוּעַ = Ἰησοῦς = Iesus did NOT pray using the name Iehouah nor Jehovah.

@Brother Rando December 6 I never claimed Hallelujeh was in the Bible, so it is a False Flag you are raising. I gave scripture from the LEB that you are all of sudden rejecting.

If Jehovah was the Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation in ancient times, then Hallelujeh would exist. Hallelujeh NOT existing proves Jehovah was/is NOT correct for pronouncing the Holy יהוה divine name. Hallelujah translation in the LEB (of Koine Greek Ἁλληλουιά) prove the ancient first syllable abbreviation יה had/has an "a" vowel sound.

Please understand contemporary Google Translate results do NOT prove Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation over 500 years ago. Also understand contemporary translation meanings do NOT prove Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation over 500 years ago.

Please understand JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

Contemporary Jehovah usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for pronouncing the Holy יהוה divine name.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Pages
    Pages Posts: 328

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

@Brother Rando December 6 "Εγώ είμαι ο Ιεχωβά. Αυτό είναι το όνομά μου·" (Isaiah 42:8) Greek Translation.

What is the publication date of this Modern Greek translation ?

Greek Septuagint has "ἐγὼ Κύριος ὁ θεός, τοῦτό μού ἐστιν τὸ ὄνομα, τὴν δόξαν μου ἑτέρῳ οὐ δώσω, οὐδὲ τὰς ἀρετάς μου τοῖς γλυπτοῖς." Isaiah 42:8 where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as Κύριος

As you haven't received a response to your question as yet, I thought I might supply the answer.

The translation is from the 2017 New World Translation in Greek.

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

Hallelujah translation in the LEB (of Koine Greek Ἁλληλουιά) prove the ancient first syllable abbreviation יה had/has an "a" vowel sound.

@Brother Rando

Thankful for the LEB using the proper use of Hallelujah translation in the LEB (of Koine Greek Ἁλληλουιά) that proves the Watchtower to be correct and authentic which proves God's Holy and Sacred Name was actually used the New Testament. Read ---> (Rev 19:1 LEB)

• Hallelujah - Praise Jah which is short for PRAISE JEHOVAH