The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

When studying prophecy I have encountered a common denominator. The revealing of prophecy comes with a process. I have not yet come across a single prophecy that has occurred in an immediate fashion. Most make the claim that (Matthew 24:30) can only occur after the Great Tribulation, but let us reason among the surrounding scriptures. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity." (Matthew 24:29-31)

The following verse states, 'Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven'. That sign began in 1914 causing all the tribes of the earth to beat themselves in grief, including those who are rightly disposed for everlasting life, even those whom are anointed are not immuned to Satan's woes upon the earth. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the Presence of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:27) What is that sign? The four horsemen that ride, all have work to do. These four horsemen are part of that Composite Sign spoken of in Jesus' answer to the question, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” (Matthew 24:3) They give evidence of Christ's Presence as the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Christ 'will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound,' but what is the purpose? 'They will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds'. "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thess 4:16) This prophecy was first spoken of at (Daniel 12:1-2) "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3) "And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (Rev 7:4)

Once the Last Days come to their end, the ones who are deceived by the Kings of Gog of Magog by refusing to give Jehovah and his Anointed One credit will begin dying a death of everlasting destruction, the second death with no hope of a resurrection. They die forever in the manner of Adam and Eve. However, as they die off without knowing of such, they begin to witness a wonderous phenomenon that positively provides undeniable proof of Christ's Presence as our Brothers and Sisters begin to receive the Blessings of Jehovah's Kingdom Government. (Daniel 2:44)

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence will Slowly Be Revealed as a Witness for All to SEE. The wicked will lament at seeing our Brothers and Sisters getting healthier as each day passes.

Read more...

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Prerequisite for the abomination of desolation is a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem for sacrifices and offerings as prescribed in Torah. The Second Jewish Temple (when Jesus walked on earth) was destroyed by the Romans (not one Temple stone was left standing as foretold by Jesus in Matthew 24:1-2). Thus far the third Jewish Temple has not been built. Hence Watchtower Society teaching about 1914 sign is NOT to be believed (reminds me of 'Behold, he is in the inner rooms.' deception) per words spoken by Jesus in Matthew 24:15-28. Evidence lacking for 1914 sign is verifiable accounts from multitude of people in many nations seeing the Son of Man (just as the lightning comes from the East and flashes to the West). Daniel 7 is written in Aramaic so Jesus speaking in Aramaic the "Son of Man" to the Sanhedrin identified who Jesus truly is in Matthew 26:64, which is consistent with Matthew 28:18-20 authority. Physical evidence on earth that Jesus, the Son of Man, has not yet returned is the Mount of Olives has not been split as described in Zechariah 14:1-5 (so any claim about Jesus having already returned to earth is factually false).

Matthew 24:1-2 (LEB) And as Jesus went out of the temple courts he was going along, and his disciples came up to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered and said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone will be left here on another stone that will not be thrown down!”

Matthew 24:15-28 (LEB) “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken about by the prophet Daniel standing in the holy place” (let the one who reads understand), “then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! The one who is on his housetop must not come down to take things out of his house, and the one who is in the field must not turn back to pick up his cloak. And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! But pray that your flight may not happen in winter or on a Sabbath. For at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not happened from the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will happen. And unless those days had been shortened, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. “At that time if anyone should say to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘Here he is,’ do not believe him! For false messiahs and false prophets will appear, and will produce great signs and wonders in order to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you ahead of time! Therefore if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Behold, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it! For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Daniel 9:24-27 (LEB) “Seventy weeks is decreed for your people and for your holy city, to put an end to the transgression and to seal up sin and to make atonement for guilt and to bring in everlasting righteousness and to seal vision and prophet and to anoint the most holy place. And you must know and you must understand that from the time of the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem until an anointed one — a leader — will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be restored and will be built with streets and a moat, but in a time of oppression. “And after the sixty and two weeks an anointed one shall be cut off, and he shall have nothing, and the people of the coming leader will destroy the city and the sanctuary, and its end will be with the flood and on to the end there shall be war; these desolations are determined. And he will make a strong covenant with the many for one week, but in half of the week he will let cease sacrifice and offering and in its place a desolating abomination comes even until the determined complete destruction is poured out on the desolator.”

Daniel 7:13-14 (LEB) “I continued watching in the visions of the night, and look, with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man was coming, and he came to the Ancient of Days, and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingship that all the peoples, the nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion is a dominion without end that will not cease, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed.

Matthew 26:57-68 (LEB) Now those who had arrested Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered. But Peter was following him from a distance, as far as the courtyard of the high priest. And he went inside and was sitting with the officers to see the outcome. Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death. And they did not find it, although many false witnesses came forward. And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it within three days.’ ” And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?” But Jesus was silent. And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God!” Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?” And they answered and said, “He deserves death!” Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?”

Matthew 28:18-20 (LEB) And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.”

Zechariah 14:1-5 (LEB) Look! A day is coming for Yahweh, when your plunder will be divided in your midst. I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, and they will loot the houses, and the women will be raped; half of the city will go into exile, but the remainder of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then Yahweh will go forth and fight against those nations, like when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half, from east to west, by a very great valley; and half of the mountain will withdraw toward the north, and the other half toward the south. And you will flee by the valley of my mountains, because the valley of the mountains will reach to Azal, and you will flee like you fled from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. And Yahweh my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

Keep Smiilng 😊