Like the Days of Noah...

What to expect? You can expect a ton of persons to become immediately interested in the Bible, once we stop offering New Bible Studies. The time to think about it a little longer will have come to its end. "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

Jesus in private told his disciples, "For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:37-39)

Notice Jesus compared the days of Noah to his Presence, they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away. Therefore, we can conclude that both Prophecies are 'timed events'. Time and again Jesus kept reminding his disciples just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. How long were the days of Noah? Then Jehovah said: “My spirit will not tolerate man indefinitely, because he is only flesh. Accordingly, his days will amount to 120 years.” (Genesis 6:3)

"Jehovah will cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will flee from you in seven different directions.  Jehovah will decree for you a blessing on your storehouses and every undertaking of yours, and he will certainly bless you in the land that Jehovah your God is giving you.  Jehovah will establish you as a holy people to himself, just as he swore to you, because you continue to keep the commandments of Jehovah your God and walk in his ways.  All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will be afraid of you." (Deuteronomy 28:7-10)

Read more...

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• After Jewish Rabbi Jesus lovingly taught Jewish crowds and disciples about the hypocrisy of scribes and pharisees, He publicly lamented:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How many times I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her young together under her wings, and you were not willing! Behold, your house has been left to you desolate! For I tell you, you will never see me from now on until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the יהוה Lord!’ ” Matthew 23:37-39 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) that notes Jesus quoted from Psalm 118:26 LEB => Blessed is he who comes in the name of יהוה Yahweh.

Context of Matthew 24:14 is Matthew 24:1-25:46 (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) => And as Jesus went out of the temple courts he was going along, and his disciples came up to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered and said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone will be left here on another stone that will not be thrown down!” And as he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came up to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them, “Watch out that no one deceives you! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will deceive many. And you are going to hear about wars and rumors of wars. See to it that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise up against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. But all these things are the beginning of birth pains. Then they will hand you over to persecution and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin and will betray one another and will hate one another, and many false prophets will appear and will deceive many, and because lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end — this person will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken about by the prophet Daniel standing in the holy place” (let the one who reads understand), “then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! The one who is on his housetop must not come down to take things out of his house, and the one who is in the field must not turn back to pick up his cloak. And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! But pray that your flight may not happen in winter or on a Sabbath. For at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not happened from the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will happen. And unless those days had been shortened, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. At that time if anyone should say to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘Here he is,’ do not believe him! For false messiahs and false prophets will appear, and will produce great signs and wonders in order to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you ahead of time! Therefore if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Behold, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it! For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. And immediately after the tribulation of those days, ‘the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken.’ And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man arriving on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect together from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other end of it. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the door. Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. But concerning that day and hour no one knows — not even the angels of heaven nor the Son — except the Father alone. For just as the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark. And they did not know anything until the deluge came and swept them all away. So also the coming of the Son of Man will be. Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore be on the alert, because you do not know what day your Lord is coming! But understand this: that if the master of the house had known what watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready, because the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not think he will come. Who then is the faithful and wise slave whom the master has put in charge of his household slaves to give them their food at the right time? Blessed is that slave whom his master will find so doing when he comes back. Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But if that evil slave should say to himself, ‘My master is staying away for a long time,’ and he begins to beat his fellow slaves and eats and drinks with drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and at an hour that he does not know, and will cut him in two and assign his place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! Then the kingdom of heaven may be compared to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were foolish and five were wise. For when the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take olive oil with them. But the wise ones took olive oil in flasks with their lamps. And when the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. But in the middle of the night there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish ones said to the wise ones, ‘Give us some of your olive oil, because our lamps are going out!’ But the wise ones answered saying, “Certainly there will never be enough for us and for you! Go instead to those who sell olive oil and buy some for yourselves.’ But while they had gone away to buy it the bridegroom arrived, and those who were ready went inside with him to the wedding celebration, and the door was shut. And later the other virgins came also, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה lord, open the door for us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you!’ Therefore be on the alert, because you do not know the day or the hour! For it is like a man going on a journey. He summoned his own slaves and handed over his property to them. And to one he gave five talents, and to another two, and to another one, to each one according to his own ability, and he went on a journey immediately. The one who had received the five talents went out and traded with them and gained five more. In the same way the one who had the two gained two more. But the one who had received the one went away and dug up the ground and hid his master’s money. Now after a long time, the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. And the one who had received the five talents came up and brought five more talents, saying, ‘Master, you handed over to me five talents. See, I have gained five more talents!’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things; I will put you in charge over many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’ And the one who had the two talents also came up and said, ‘Master, you handed over to me two talents. See, I have gained two talents more!’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things; I will put you in charge over many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’ And the one who had received the one talent came up also and said, ‘Master, because I knew you, that you are a hard man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering from where you did not scatter seed. And because I was afraid, I went away and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what is yours!’ But his master answered and said to him, ‘Evil and lazy slave! You knew that I reap where I did not sow and gather from where I did not scatter seed. Then you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and when I returned I would have gotten back what was mine with interest! Therefore take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And throw the worthless slave into the outer darkness — in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!’ Now when the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them from one another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right and the goats on the left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world! For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me as a guest, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you cared for me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you as a guest, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’ And the king will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.’ Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you did not give me anything to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me anything to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not care for me.’ Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and not serve you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Reading "Watch out that no one deceives you! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will deceive many." reminded me about the Watchtower Society being a false human organization deceiving many for awful eternal torment away from the awesome Holy ❤️ Love of יהוה אלהים Lord God.

To me, the presence/coming of the Son of Man wil be brightly visible. Jumping out at me => For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. in Matthew 24:27 that translates παρουσία as coming. In Matthew 24:37, LEB also translates παρουσία as coming => For just as the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. NWT translates παρουσία as presence => For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

My prayers include what for me to be Holy thinking, saying & doing to please יהוה אלהים Lord God as a faithful servant: Be Holy as God is Holy 🙏

Keep Smiling 😊

• Jehovah Witnesses are now 8.6 million strong and survived Hilters genocide. "You will not fear the terrors of the night, Nor the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that stalks in the gloom, Nor the destruction that ravages at midday. A thousand will fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But to you it will not come near.  You will only see it with your eyes As you witness the punishment of the wicked. Because you said: “Jehovah is my refuge,” You have made the Most High your dwelling;  No disaster will befall you, And no plague will come near your tent." (Pslam 91:5-10)

“‘Very soon I will pour out my rage on you, and I will fully unleash my anger against you, and I will judge you according to your ways and call you to account for all your detestable deeds. My eye will not feel sorry; nor will I feel compassion. I will bring on you the results of your ways, and you will suffer the consequences of your own detestable deeds. And you will have to know that I, Jehovah, am striking you." (Ezekiel 7:8-9)

Hitler failed and so will Christendom who supported Hitler's genocide tatics. Jehovah will soon removed the wicked with a destructive pestilence. (Psalm 91:2-3) Since Jesus condemend Jerusalem to everlasting destruction, Jehovah Witnesses are now the earthly Jerusalem.

AS the Last Days come to their end. One more 'destructive pestilience' will come upon the wicked and those who refuse the Sovereignty of JEHOVAH. “And this is the scourge with which Jehovah will scourge all the peoples who wage war against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot away while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot away in their sockets, and their tongues will rot away in their mouths." (Zechariah 14:12)

Jehovah Witness do not fear Armageddon, we welcome it! Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah!

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Wikipedia article => Persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany begins with:

Jehovah's Witnesses suffered religious persecution in Nazi Germany between 1933 and 1945 after refusing to perform military service, join Nazi organizations, or give allegiance to the Hitler regime. An estimated 10,000 Witnesses—half of the number of members in Germany during that period—were imprisoned, including 2000 who were sent to Nazi concentration camps. An estimated 1200 died in custody, including 250 who were executed. They were the first Christian denomination banned by the Nazi government and the most extensively and intensively persecuted.[1]

Unlike Jews and Romani, who were persecuted on the basis of their ethnicity, Jehovah's Witnesses could escape persecution and personal harm by renouncing their religious beliefs by signing a document indicating renunciation of their faith, submission to state authority, and support of the German military.[2] Historian Sybil Milton concludes that "their courage and defiance in the face of torture and death punctures the myth of a monolithic Nazi state ruling over docile and submissive subjects."[3]

Wikipedia article => The Holocaust begins with:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,[b] was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-BirkenauBełżecChełmnoMajdanekSobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

Germany implemented the persecution in stages. Following Adolf Hitler's appointment as chancellor on 30 January 1933, the regime built a network of concentration camps in Germany for political opponents and those deemed "undesirable", starting with Dachau on 22 March 1933.[6] After the passing of the Enabling Act on 24 March,[7] which gave Hitler dictatorial plenary powers, the government began isolating Jews from civil society; this included boycotting Jewish businesses in April 1933 and enacting the Nuremberg Laws in September 1935. On 9–10 November 1938, eight months after Germany annexed Austria, Jewish businesses and other buildings were ransacked or set on fire throughout Germany and Austria on what became known as Kristallnacht (the "Night of Broken Glass"). After Germany invaded Poland in September 1939, triggering World War II, the regime set up ghettos to segregate Jews. Eventually, thousands of camps and other detention sites were established across German-occupied Europe.

The segregation of Jews in ghettos culminated in the policy of extermination the Nazis called the Final Solution to the Jewish Question, discussed by senior government officials at the Wannsee Conference in Berlin in January 1942. As German forces captured territories in the East, all anti-Jewish measures were radicalized. Under the coordination of the SS, with directions from the highest leadership of the Nazi Party, killings were committed within Germany itself, throughout occupied Europe, and within territories controlled by Germany's allies. Paramilitary death squads called Einsatzgruppen, in cooperation with the German Army and local collaborators, murdered around 1.3 million Jews in mass shootings and pogroms from the summer of 1941. By mid-1942, victims were being deported from ghettos across Europe in sealed freight trains to extermination camps where, if they survived the journey, they were gassed, worked or beaten to death, or killed by disease, medical experiments, or during death marches. The killing continued until the end of World War II in Europe in May 1945.

The European Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event during the Holocaust era (1933–1945),[8] in which Germany and its collaborators persecuted and murdered millions of others, including ethnic PolesSoviet civilians and prisoners of war, the Roma, the disabledpolitical and religious dissidents, and gay men.[9]

Saddened by historical repetition, which has begun with COVID-19 isolation in Australia => Inside Australia's COVID Concentration Camps

Jewish population estimate in 2021 was 15,166,200 => Jewish Population of the World so Holy יהוה אלהים is still fulfilling promise to Abraham. Genesis 15:1-6 LEB => After these things the word of יהוה Yahweh came to Abram in a vision, saying: “Do not be afraid, Abram; I am your shield, and your reward shall be very great.” Then Abram said, “O יהוה Yahweh, my Lord, what will you give me? I continue to be childless, and my heir is Eliezer of Damascus.” And Abram said, “Look, you have not given me a descendant, and here, a member of my household is my heir.” And behold, the word of יהוה Yahweh came to him saying, “This person will not be your heir, but your own son will be your heir.” And he brought him outside and said, “Look toward the heavens and count the stars if you are able to count them.” And he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” And he believed in יהוה Yahweh, and he reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Current Jewish population worldwide is beyond my human ability to count (like the stars in the heavens).

Psalm 91:1-16 LEB => One who lives in the secret place of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of Shaddai. I will say to יהוה Yahweh, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my אלהים God in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, from the plague of destruction. With his feathers he will cover you, and under his wings you can take refuge. His faithfulness will be a shield and a buckler. You need not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the plague that spreads in the darkness, or the destruction that devastates at noon. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes, and see the punishment of the wicked. For you, O יהוה Yahweh, are my refuge. You have made the Most High your dwelling place. No harm will befall you, and no plague will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you, to watch over you in all your ways. In their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on lion and viper; you will trample young lion and serpent. Because he loves me, therefore I will deliver him; I will protect him because he knows my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

The father of lies quoted parts of Psalm 91 while tempting Jesus. Matthew 4:1-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) => Then Jesus was led up into the wilderness by the Spirit to be tempted by the devil, and after he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he was hungry. And the tempter approached and said to him, “If you are the Son of אלהים God, order that these stones become bread.” But he answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man will not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes out of the mouth of אלהים God.’ ” Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the highest point of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of אלהים God, throw yourself down! For it is written, ‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and ‘On their hands they will lift you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’ ” Jesus said to him, “On the other hand it is written, ‘You are not to put the יהוה Lord your אלהים God to the test.’ ” Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him, “I will give to you all these things, if you will fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God and serve only him.’ ” Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and began ministering to him.

Our spiritual adversary wants to be worshipped. What worship happens when the Watchtower Society publicizes a belief change so loyalty to human JW organization demands instant personal belief change to match JW publication (OR be shunned from JW community) ?

My desire is hearing clearly Holy יהוה אלהים words and obeying them. October 30 comment documents many unfulfilled predictions by the Watchtower Society (JW.org) in various publications, which proves the Society is NOT Holy יהוה אלהים spirit-directed organization (fails simple test of 100% accuracy).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Your pro Nazi rant reveals your white supremecy ideology. Now we know why you never spoke up against the holocaust when your friend @Truth was given his white supremecy rant.

White Supremecy Idealogy Rant by Truth Posts: 501 December 2021 edited December 2021

The statement and variations below can be found floating around on the internet (the source may be unknown). I am weary of being pointed out and paraded by white people for being special (not normal), oppressed, in need of special privileges from the hand of whites. That is my complaint against whites. I have no other. They are my brothers in every way, including giving generous help and care for others--such as I am offering now to whites. I offer this as an attempt to hear the other side. What have you to offer to hear the other side?

I have often wondered why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this.

Whites are the only people who are derided if they stand up for themselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! And No, I am Not Racist!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

=========================================================================================================

White Supremcy is illegal and is considered domestic terrorism by the CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA and other governmental agencies.

=========================================================================================================

And now Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 678 which claims

The European Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event during the Holocaust era (1933–1945),[8] in which Germany and its collaborators persecuted and murdered millions of others, including ethnic PolesSoviet civilians and prisoners of war, the Roma, the disabledpolitical and religious dissidents, and gay men.[9]

You seem proud that your organization the Catholic Church offically claimed claimed that God's Kingdom was coming throu Hilter's Third Reich. This prophecy exoses them as False Prophets which will never come true. The Bible tells us that JEHOVAH cannot be tried by evil as you claim. Satan was trying Jesus by evil. Nor does Jehovah try anyone by EVIL. (James 1:13)

Let's not foget your false prophecy about the two dates of the Jewish Temple being destroyed. The fasle prophet under the guise of יהוה proves @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus is NOT Holy יהוה אלהים spirit-directed person or organization (fails simple test of 100% accuracy).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

Now here is someone who writes under the cloak of being a Jew but then writes support for by quoting wiki encyclopedia saying.

Evidently @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus supports the Jewish Genocide with Hate Speech against the disabledpolitical and religious dissidents, and gay men.[9]? Hitler is not your Christ, he is a false christ. I know you support the removal of the Jews by genocide but your god Satan has a 100% record of failures.

I'm not afraid of neo Nazi propaganda and whtie supremecy... I am happy to expose it. These animals should not be roving about society. "These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men, not having spirituality." (Jude 1:19) 😃

• יהוה Yehoshua Righteous King of the Universe has typical Middle Eastern skin color (definitely not white). My opinion of art depicting Jesus having white skin color is factually incorrect: reflects artist instead of historical Jewish setting.

Holy יהוה אלהים intensely & immensely ❤️ Loves every human (regardless of skin color) so I rejoice in seeing the image of God in every person 😍 You are Special. God ❤️ Loves You. Does God like our sins ? No. God ❤️ Loves Us.

Comparing beginning content of Wikipedia articles shows Nazi Germany murdered 1,200 JW's & murdered over 6,000,000 Jews => lots of tears 😭

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 12 The European Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event during the Holocaust era (1933–1945),[8] in which Germany and its collaborators persecuted and murdered millions of others, including ethnic PolesSoviet civilians and prisoners of war, the Roma, the disabledpolitical and religious dissidents, and gay men.[9]

@BroRando February 13 You seem proud that your organization the Catholic Church offically claimed claimed that God's Kingdom was coming throu Hilter's Third Reich. This prophecy exoses them as False Prophets which will never come true. The Bible tells us that JEHOVAH cannot be tried by evil as you claim. Satan was trying Jesus by evil. Nor does Jehovah try anyone by EVIL. (James 1:13)

Curious about credilble source(s) for claim: "the Catholic Church offically claimed claimed that God's Kingdom was coming throu Hilter's Third Reich."

Your organizational & proud assertions about me are factually false. Noted quote of the fourth paragraph from Wikipedia article => The Holocaust for your proud organization assertion, which is really faulty logic.

@BroRando February 13 Let's not foget your false prophecy about the two dates of the Jewish Temple being destroyed. The fasle prophet under the guise of יהוה proves @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus is NOT Holy יהוה אלהים spirit-directed person or organization (fails simple test of 100% accuracy).

Appears we use different dictionaries (meanings) for the word prophecy.

Noticed JW.org uses "B.C.E." for dating Jewish Temple destructions, but "B.C.E." was unknown by anyone living when Jewish Temples were destroyed ("B.C.E." is calculated for ancient calendars as the ancients did not know when "B.C.E" would become "C.E.")

@BroRando February 13 Visit JW.org to get Spiritual and Accurate Answers to Your Questions. Bible transliterated into over 120 languages.

Your forum signature still puzzles me (transliteration is useful for someone learning Biblical Hebrew/Aramaic and Koine Greek).

Keep Smiling 😊