Depressed? Don't Give up! There is More to Life!

Brother Rando
Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
edited January 2022 in General

The Bible tells us, "Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Pslams 34:18)

Also, we have a helper in His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ whom states, "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you." (Mat 11:28)

Articles that may interest you:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Post edited by Brother Rando on

Comments

• If we meet in person, I could look at you while Smiling 😍 and truly say: "I see the Image of God in you. You're Special. God Loves You ❤️ Does God like our sin ? No (shaking my head side to side). God Loves Us ❤️" (Thankful for many 😍 faces responding to God's Love ❤️ with Smiles 😍)

My ongoing desire is "Be Holy as God is Holy" that includes Righteous Love ❤️ Thankful to be forgiven by God from my sins ❤️ with Holy Healing

Thankful for Paul's letter to the Ephesians, which is really a ❤️ letter God inspired for everyone to read. Original Greek manuscript has "To Ephesians" written on the top margin (designed to be copied & sent to many places). Thankful for the first half of Ephesians including wonderful value of every human to God, with second half how to live (excellent & practical). Highly recommend asking God to help you see how much God Loves ❤️ followed by reading Ephesians many times.

Hurting people hurt people. Loving people Love people.

Broken people break people. Healed people Heal people.

Angry people anger people. Thankful people Thank people.

Thankful for Celebrate Recovery, whose Christ-centered 12 steps has God helping me overcome my hurts, habits, & hang-ups.

If you feel you can't go on, would you like your hurts (especially the hard parts) to be heard without being judged ? e.g. Trauma Healing Institute has Free Trauma Healing Basic materials plus free online healing groups. Also, Celebrate Recovery is hosted by 35,000+ churches.

Alternative is your apology for your human mistake being ridiculed by @BroRando (or a jw.org adherent). If @BroRando or a jw.org adherent does not like something you did/said: e.g. truthfully warning about unfulfilled prophetic date history of JW organization proving they do not speak for the living True Holy God. Years 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925, and 1975 are mentioned in Wikipedia article Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions. Simple test for a prophet of One True God is 100 % accuracy. JW organizational prophetic failures prove Watch Tower Society is untrustworthy.

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:15-23 ASV with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited January 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

United States of America (USA) constitution Article VI includes "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; " so a treaty approved by the USA President and two-thirds of USA senators present becomes supreme law in the USA. UAS Mutually Beneficial Collaboration "is accomplished by the signing of an energy treaty between the UAS and a partnering nation."

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

Both years are wrong from @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Holy Temples Destroyed (423 BCE and 69 CE)

Both the first and second Holy Temples which stood in Jerusalem were destroyed on Av 9: the First Temple by the Babylonians in the year 3338 from creation (423 BCE), and the second by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

@BroRando Aren't you a False Prophet writing down the wrong dates the for temples destruction? Where's your source?? This person is a memeber of the AntiChrist and rejects Christ. His Bible removed Christ from (Mark 1:34). <~~~~ Look at link and you will not see CHRIST because it was REMOVED. It should read: "So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ." (Mark 1:134 NWT)

The Logos Bible Software can't be trusted, it is anti-christian software that collects attacks against Jesus Christ. All Bibles in Logos Bible Software removed Christ from (Mark 1:34) 666

LOOK CLOSER for the 666... it's false propaganda that mades him a false christ and a false prophet.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

United Allied States (UAS) => 

https://uas.govt.agency

First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

• My apologies for not checking historical Jewish Temple destruction year dates from Jewish website Chabad.org before posting to Christian Discourse in the 
    • NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS
    •  category (when watching in 
    • June 2020
    •  to see who would be elected as the first UAS president).
    • Learning Chabad.org has 738 Knowledge Base articles about 
    • "Holy Temple, The"
    •  Response from comments in Aug 2008 about Jewish Temple destruction dates were referred to the Knowledge Base link. Personally do not know what traditional Jewish sources were used (accounts of the people who were actually there at the time). Hoping to research & find two OR three verifiable factual witnesses for Jewish Temple dating.
    • Caveat: am aware Old & New Testaments has scholarly disagreement about various dates: e.g. Early Exodus, Late Exodus, ...
    • Keep Smiling 😊

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Curious if @BroRando plans to stop posting on CD before count becomes 666 ?

Noticed current @BroRando CD post count is 606.

Also wondering if @BroRando has some personal depression issue(s) from starting CD discussions about depression ?

If a Watchtower Society adherent does not like something you did/said, then some depression contributing cause(s) cannot be expressed to Watchtower Society adherent without fear of being shunned (kicked out) by Watchtower Society.

In my case truthfully warning about unfulfilled prophetic date history of JW organization proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God. Years 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925, and 1975 are mentioned in Wikipedia article Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions. Simple test for a prophet of One True God is 100 % accuracy. JW organizational prophetic failures prove Watch Tower Society is untrustworthy.

@BroRando January 11 The Logos Bible Software can't be trusted, it is anti-christian software that collects attacks against Jesus Christ. All Bibles in Logos Bible Software removed Christ from (Mark 1:34)

Bible Search in my Logos library for: (Christ OR <Root = lbs/el/Χριστος>) WITHIN {Milestone <Mk1.34>} finds five results.

Screen shot shows The Emphasized Bible has a pop-up explanation for [ to be Christ ] => "enclose words with respect to which ancient authorities are not unanimous".

Vaticanus manuscript has Χριστον ειναι in Mark 1:34 while Sinaiticus & Alexandrinus manuscripts do not. The Lexham English Bible is a translation of the Society of Biblical Languages Greek NT (SBLGNT) that does not have Χριστον ειναι in Mark 1:34 (reflecting Greek words Χριστον ειναι not being in all ancient Greek manuscripts).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 2021 in thread United Allied States (UAS) First Presidental Election on Thursday 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780

@BroRando False Propaganda

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus My apologies for not checking historical Jewish Temple destruction year dates from Jewish website Chabad.org before posting to Christian Discourse in the NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS category (when watching in June 2020 to see who would be elected as the first UAS president).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Learning Chabad.org has 738 Knowledge Base articles about "Holy Temple, The" Response from comments in Aug 2008 about Jewish Temple destruction dates were referred to the Knowledge Base link. Personally do not know what traditional Jewish sources were used (accounts of the people who were actually there at the time). Hoping to research & find two OR three verifiable factual witnesses for Jewish Temple dating.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Caveat: am aware Old & New Testaments has scholarly disagreement about various dates: e.g. Early Exodus, Late Exodus, ...

Chabad.org article The Holy Temple: an Anthology has 423 BCE and 69 CE years for Holy Temple destruction on the 9th of AV, which is based on traditional Jewish sources (albeit Chabad.org does not name those sources so humanly do not know about factual correctness). One of the comments has "I don't claim to have any greater knowledge than the author, but I've always learned that the Temple stood from the 10th Century BCE to 568 BCE and from 516 BCE to 70 CE. Which is the correct answer and where can I find proof (or as much proof as it's possible to have about archaeology this old)?" that lacks an informative reply from Chabad.org about traditional Jewish sources for Temple destruction dating. Different web site has 586 BCE & 70 CE dates => The Destruction of the Second Temple - Temple Mount

Chabad.org article Which Year Was the Second Temple Destroyed, 69 CE or 70 CE? mentions several traditional Jewish sources (while not explaining 423 BCE rationale).

By the way, the last News announcement for United Allied States (UAS) was 3 Aug 2020 announcement of first president elected (who was different than my human watching in June 2020 = a dud & my apologies).

Bit surprised by @BroRando starting 2034 and its significance... (that has strong potential for addition to list of failed Watchtower society prophecies: years 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925, and 1975 are mentioned in Wikipedia article Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions). Our spiritual adversary is the master of twisting truth with falsehood (lies). Weather & Volcanic catastrophic events are increasing in both frequency and intensity along with nation rising against nation as foretold in Matthew 24.

Puzzled by @BroRando signature:

Visit JW.org to get Spiritual and Accurate Answers to Your Questions. Bible transliterated into over 120 languages.

John 1:1 (SBLGNT) Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Transliteration into English => En archē ēn ho logos, kai ho logos ēn pros ton theon, kai theos ēn ho logos.

Translation into English => In beginning was being the word, and the word was being with the God, and God was being the word.

Keep Smiling 😊