False trinitarians : Dangerous Falsehoods They Teach

I fought the trinity doctrine for a major part of life. Like Catholic priests over the last 1900 years fleecing their flocks. Even Jesus called his opposition names like, serpents, snakes, offspring of vipers, and hyprocrites. (Matthew 23:33) to list just one scripture.

Hell is not eternal, there is a reseurrection, where do they come from? “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13 KJV)

By sayiny Hell is eternal is to deny the POWER and AUTHORITY of Jesus Christ. This just one of many falsehoods that trinitirans teach against the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Many trinitarians teach a false gospel that Jesus and the evil really never died and went to heaven, but didn't Jesus die and then resurrected three days later? They often twist Luke 23:43 as proof.

“But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:” 1 Corinthians 15:13 KJV

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

How understandable that a person who fights against YHWH would invent their own JW Jesus and not want to believe in eternal Hell. In fact, such a people might even translate God's words to their liking such as the NWT.

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2021

There is no scriptural proof that claims Jesus is a triune god. The trinty is part of pagan worship that is non-existent in the Bible.

Is God a Trinity?

Audio download options Is God a Trinity?

The Bible’s answer

Many Christian denominations teach that God is a Trinity. However, note what the Encyclopædia Britannica states: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.”

In fact, the God of the Bible is never described as being part of a Trinity. Note these Bible passages:

•  “Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.”—Deuteronomy 6:4.
    •  “You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”—Psalm 83:18.
    • When Jesus prayed to His Father, he stated, “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”—John 17:3.
    •  “God is only one.”—Galatians 3:20.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@BroRando,

Concisely, how do you define hell?

Where is Hell?

Who is hell prepared?

When does "Hell" takes place?

Please tell me without directing me to your website. CM

• Hell is not eternal, there is a reseurrection, where do they come from? “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13 KJV)

100% of people who are in Hell, will come out of it, like Jesus and Jonah. Therefore Hell is not eternal. Both righteous and unrighteous people go to hell when they die, even good people. Notice hell delivers up whom? The Dead.

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.” (Exzekiel 18:4 KJV)

Hell is a trinitarian mistranslation. It actually means the Grave. Read footnote between Hosea 13:14 and a Cor 15:55, it reads hell. https://www.biblehub.com/revelation/20-13.htm

Hosea 13:14

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

hell.

1 Corinthians 15:55

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

• Truth

How do we know @BroRando isn't just one of @Bill_Coley ’s jokes?

If @BroRando is real (We think he is), how do we know JW’s haven’t rejected him? Maybe he is a one man band.

• C Mc

@Truth said:

How do we know @BroRando isn't just one of @Bill_Coley ’s jokes?

For the truth's sake, I hope you are wrong. If you are right, this will be a new low for  @Bill_Coley. We will have a spiritual Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde our hands. Such an individual would be one with a "split personality." I don't believe either of us is a qualified professional, to say comparably @Bill_Coley  has been accused of this in the past by a former poster. Bill has viciously defended against such labels and conditions. Let's believe that  @Bill_Coley  is genuine, unless and until we have definitive proof to say otherwise. Until then, "let's keep the main thing the main thing"-- mining the Scriptures.

@Truth said:

If @BroRando is real (We think he is), how do we know JW’s haven’t rejected him?

If what you say is remotely true,  @BroRando  would be unwise for him to continue to defend an organization that bears multiple deficiencies in its translation (NWT) and doctrines (of which  @BroRando  claims don't exist). In all seriousness, JW governing body is susceptible to apostasyThere's a place and hope for  @BroRando, if and when he decides to leave the JW Organization. However, in light of prayer, the study of the Word, and the conviction of the Holy Spirit, @BroRando will leave.

Maybe he is a one man band.

I am not clear. To what? To do what? Let's not create "stuff" to say something. Remain focused on the Word. CM

• Truth

I am not clear. To what? To do what? Let's not create "stuff" to say something

By one-man band, I mean that we need not assume that he represents JW's. To be honest, I know some JW's personally, who are very nice, sincere people. Misled, deceived, yes, but nothing remotely like @BroRando. I don't think he represents JW's and don't think they would condone his conduct. That is what I mean by standing alone as a one-man band.

• C Mc
    edited November 2021

@Truth,

If there is any reality to what you said above,  @BroRando  is "in a pickle," as they would say in Texas. CM

PS. See my recent post about the authentication of  @BroRando  is it a person or a committee? [https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/comment/20710/#Comment_20710] 

I even asked  @Bill_Coley  to help with this. All be it, some may see it as asking a monkey to bring home peanuts, given their core shared beliefs. I will try anyway. Notwithstanding, I am banking on @Bill_Coley's maturity of the past and his experience with mistaken identity. CM

• Truth

asking a monkey to bring home peanuts

😄